Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)

264 4 5
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball...The full moon was out, and Goku and Sakura transformed into a giant, killer apes!!

Jackie Chun:KA!...

Determined to protect all the innocent spectators at the tournament, Jackie Chun fired his maximum power Kamehameha Wave!

Jackie Chun:HA!!!...

Yamcha tried to stop the old master from releasing this deadly attack, knowing Goku and Sakura could return to normal if they just cut off their tails! But it was too late.

The attack had been launched, and the damage had been done...And when the energy blast cleared out, the two monstrous apes was nowhere to be found...

Bulma:What did he do to our Goku and Sakura?

Krillin:Goku! Sakura! Oh no you two can't be gone!

Is this true...? Has the two rampaging apes really been stopped...? Has Jackie Chun really put Goku and Sakura down for good...? Will Bulma and the others have to say good-bye to their two loyal friends...? Many things are up in the air, but one thing is certain...! The World Martial Arts Tournament ends today! On Dragon Ball.

__

Announcer:This has been a fight for the history books, ladies and gentlemen! Wow...! Who could have imagined such a great end!

Krillin:What... is he saying?

Bulma:(Sob!) Great end? Doesn't anyone understand what happened?

Yamcha:I'm... not even sure I do...

Announcer:And so it's been decided...! Jackie Chun will be the new World Champion! But I had no idea where the other giant ape is I'm really certain that was goku...he was nowhere in sight.

Krillin:He's no champion...! He's a murderer...! It isn't fair! Give us Goku and Sakura back!

Oolong:Dumb old fool!

Puar:Those two are our friends.

Jackie remained silent continue listening to their cries and griefs didn't say a word on them.

Bulma:Don't you just stand there...! Hey!! Do you hear me?!! Say something!!!

Jackie Chun:Calm down...Look over there.

In front of Jackie Chun, was full of rubble's what they see clearly is there was a brown tail hanging on the rocks.

Bulma:Hey is that a--??

Yamcha:A tail...

All the rocks moved aside itself to reveal it was Sakura seeing her naked form along with her tail.

Oolong:And that's a naked girl...

Krillin:Yay! Sakura is alive!

Bulma:Yamcha she made it!

Yamcha:Hahahaha!...H-Hey! Wait a minute! Where is Goku?!

Jackie Chun:If your looking for him too, his right there but not here on the ring, his on the grass grounds the rubble's must have been burying him after the explosion of my kamehameha wave.

Yamcha:Ah...I'll go take a look at him come on Krillin!

Krillin:Huh? O-Oh sure!

Two martial artist rushing towards the rubble and started to dig it out where Goku is. Krillin spotted his brown furry tail his eyes widened in shocked he wasted no time but to keep digging faster he finally found him laying on the ground with his naked form he was asleep snoring.

Yamcha:Ah...hahahahahaha! Goku's alive krillin! We found him!

Krillin:yeah! Alright!

Jackie Chun:Goku and Sakura wasn't the target of my Kamehameha Wave...

Yamcha:Huh?

Jackie slowly raising his finger to pointed up in the sky.

Jackie Chun:That was...

The announcer followed where his pointing up his mouth was slowly agape opened he was really suprised that there is nothing in there the moon was completely gone.

Announcer:There's nothing there! The sky! It's been...de-mooned! It's gone!

Jackie Chun:Well with the moon destroyed it can't possibly get full again so Goku and Sakura won't turn into a big apes! (Thoughts:Sometimes I'm so clever it amazes even me.)

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen! Jackie Chun has done a reprehensible thing!!!

Jackie Chun:Hm?

Announcer:What's going to light up the skies for us at night...?! What about romantic moonlit walks?!! And you can just say good-bye to relaxing ocean wave CDs!!! What about the Wolf-Man? What will he howl at?!

Jackie Chun:Stop being a goof and start counting! (Growling)

Announcer:Oh yeah, of course...One...! Two...!

He's counted was interrupted Sakura was finally woken up from her consciousness she sat up and looked herself she squealing in suprised that she closed her legs and used her arms to cover her sides.

Sakura:W-What in the world?!...my clothes are gone!

Goku was beginning to stir then he yawned so loud stretching himself.

Sakura:H-Huh?

Krillin:G-Goku! Your awake!

Yamcha:Hahahaha! Welcome back kid!

Goku:Huh? Yamcha? Krillin?...W-What happened?! My clothes are all gone!

Yamcha:(Laughing Nervously) it's a long story Goku you see--

Yamcha was cut off that Bulma hug him really tight while she was crying messily Goku was really shocked of her behavior he doesn't even remember what's going on.

Bulma:(Sob!) Oh Goku! You got me so really worried! I thought you where gone! (Sob!)

Goku:Me? Gone? What's she talking about yamcha, krillin? Is something happening in here?

Yamcha:(Gulp!) Uh Goku...let's just say that...Sakura's avatar state was out of control so you see that's why she thinks that you are gone but it's a good thing your still alive! And also that's why you are naked with her dangerous air powers or something and so as Sakura!

Bulma:U-Uh yeah! That's the truth! Right krillin?

Krillin:What are yo--

Yamcha/Bulma:KRILLIN!!!

Krillin:Y-Yes! They are absolutely right Goku! It was totally dangerous!

Goku:Oh! Is that all?...Sakura are you okay in there?!

Sakura:Yes Goku I'm fine! I swear I really should find my father to master it! It could be a catastrophe!

Jackie Chun:Darn you! If you had started counting when you were supposed to, I would've won!

Audiences:(Loud Cheering)

Goku:Are you guys sure that her avatar state was damaging around here? And me and my girlfriend's clothes has been ripped off while we where unconscious?

Bulma:Y-Yeah it's true Goku! We seen it with our own eyes and it was horrible we thought that you guys are dead!

Yamcha:We where started to get worried but now that both of you where fine! Alive and well!

Goku:Oh I see...well I supposed I should not let her used it ever again! I really need to help my girlfriend to find her father in order to master it.

Bulma:Mm-Hm! Yeah your right! That's the plan!

Yamcha:Sakura really needs to finish the fight with Jackie but first...hey Sakura!!!

Sakura:Yes yamcha?

Yamcha:You can't fight because you don't have any clothes on! Use your magic abilities to put some clothes on and Goku too!

Sakura:Okay yamcha! Whatever you say! Magical Change!!!

Everyone including the announcer look at her with shocked her whole body was started to glow along with the magic circle. When the light died down, she wears exactly the same girl type fighting gi.

Goku:Hahahahahahahaha! My turn! My turn!

Sakura:Alright Goku just stay where you are! Magical Change!!!

Sakura raised her hand started to glow so bright with her magic circle the bright light consumed Goku after that he wore his clothes on it was a turtle hermit school orange uniform with his blue arm bands and shoes neat and fix.

Goku:Hahahahahaha! Yay! Thank you very much sakura! I would never take this off!

Sakura:(Giggled) your welcome!...Woah!...What happened in here? Everything was damaged!

Yamcha:We know what happened Sakura but we will tell you everything later! But for now, focus on your fight with Jackie! This is your final fight so this is your chance to win!

Sakura:This is my only chance to win...Uh-huh! I'll give everything I've got yamcha and everyone so I'm not losing now!

Bulma:Yaay Sakura! Come on little sis! Knock that old Jackie Chun down!

Krillin:Sakura we all believe in you! You can win!

Goku:You can do it Sakura! Stay strong and never give up! Win this for me and all of our friends!!!

Sakura:Yeah! Loud and Clear Goku! Hehehehehe! I'm gonna wrap this up, Mr. Jackie!

She's doing her fighting stance but her rumbling sound came from her stomach Sakura held it really hungry.

Sakura:Ugh!...Oh no!...Not right now!

Jackie Chun:Unguarded! Ka-me-ha-me...Haaaa!!!!...Eh?!

Sakura:Huh?

Announcer:Oooh! What a drag for Jackie Chun! His energy attack has fizzled out like a flat can of soda-pop!

Jackie Chun:Don't quit on me now!

Sakura:Huh. It's seems like he doesn't have enough energy to fire his kamehameha wave on me.

Jackie Chun:Come on!

Sakura:And that means he can't fly anymore either! How about that.

Goku:Sakura now's your chance! Use your own Kamehameha wave to blasted him out of the ring!

Sakura:I was planning to do that but thanks for reminding me! Okay here goes!

Sakura pulled back her hands and doing an incantation to fire her own attack against him.

Sakura:KA!...ME!...HA!...ME!...

Jackie Chun:Now wait a second!

Sakura:HAAAA!!!

She fired her own kamehameha wave towards Jackie he dodge it to jump up in the air. The old fighter widened his eyes he frantically move his head left to right to find her but she was gone wasn't at the ring.

Jackie Chun:Ehhh?! Where the heck did she hiding herself this time?!

Sakura:Are you looking for me?

Jackie Chun:Huh?...(Screaming)...W-What in the--

Sakura:HYAAAAAH!!!

She was on top of Jackie so she performed a strongest kick to hit at Jackie's back.

Bulma:Alright! Woohoo!!! She got him! She got him yamcha! Isn't it a great fighter she was?! Hahahaha!!

Yamcha:You bet she was Bulma! I'm so proud of her!!! Way a go Sakura!

Krillin:Goku!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Goku:Hahahahahaha!!! Yeeeah!!!

The two boys hold each other's hands and they start jumping with happiness!

Goku/Krillin:🎶She got him! She got him! She got him! She got him! She got him!🎶 (Chuckled)

Jackie Chun:AAAAAHHHH!!!

He made panicking noises while he was fall down back at the ring fast. Jackie was smashed landed with a sound of a crack on the white tiled floor along with a smoke he shakes his body while he muttered with pain Sakura landed next at the white floor and look at Jackie she smiled proudly satisfied with her work.

Sakura:Welp! That takes care of that!

Announcer:And he is down!

Audiences:(Loud Cheering)

Goku:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YEAH ALRIGHT!!! YOU DID IT SAKURA!!!

Sakura:Hehehehehe! It was nothing!

Jackie Chun:(Grunting!)

Sakura:Huh?

Goku:W-Woah?!

Jackie Chun:(Grunting!)...(Panting!)...I hate to admitted...your really stronger than you look! (Panting!)

Sakura:Gosh! I almost had it in you Jackie! You just don't know when to quit do you?

Jackie Chun:Quit isn't my middle name missy! Your Kamehameha Wave is too weak to do damage now.

Sakura:Is that so?...(Rumble!)...Ugh! Now that I think about it, Your so right!

Jackie Chun:Of course I'm right. I'm afraid that your fatigue and hunger have drained your energy past the breaking point...Same with me...We've both done every fancy trick our bodies can handle...It looks like we'll have to rely on good old karate chops and flying kicks to finish this...It's as simple as that.

Sakura:Alright! If that's what you wish!

Jackie Chun:Come on, Sakura...Give everything you've got...Let's make this finale worthwhile. No tricks, no fancy shows...

Sakura:Agreed!...No energy attacks...

Jackie Chun:Just fist-to-fist martial arts...

All the crowds will going to see the big finale match between Jackie and Sakura for excitement Bulma, yamcha, krillin, Oolong and Puar can't missed it too they just hope that her reliable closed friend will going to claimed her victory and her boyfriend Goku will make sure of himself to stay watch and cheer for keeping her spirits up.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Meanwhile at Fire Mountain:

Chi Chi the young ox princess along with her father the ox king walking back home to their castle since the sun is about to set after they having a good trip at the cities carrying a few shopping bags to buy some new clothes, make ups, fashion magazines and more. Both decided to take a break for a while sitting at the living room.

Chi Chi:Phew! I'm really pooped daddy! Spending sometime with you is a good idea to go on shopping every malls we went too talk about some cool stuff I buy for a full month discount so that we won't get bankrupt our savings!

Ox king:Hahahahahaha!!! What can I say?! I've always spending sometime with my precious little daughter! But before we put all of your new things away, let's see what's on the channel on T.V let's look for something really interesting shall we?!

Chi Chi:Well of course daddy! Watching T.V program will keep us relaxing for a bit!

Her father grabbed the remote and he switch it on he flipped every channels on screen like nature channel, cooking channel, sports channel, and more.

Chi Chi:Sigh...Daddy isn't it great that I had my very own boyfriend to be with me like we do something romantic moments that I could ever imagine?

Ox king:Sure Chi Chi I did promise you to find a suitable boyfriend of yours did I? I won't stop helping you until we look for one!

Chi Chi:Huh? But daddy I'm talking about Goku! He's the only one man that I ever loved not anybody else!

Ox king:Uh Chi Chi I hate to tell you this but Goku already has one remember?

Chi Chi:You mean that girl with her destructive powers she has?! Please daddy! Don't tell me you still remember about Goku and sakura's plans to get themselves marry for their future?! Please think about it for a bit! One day, her powers will going to destroyed everything and also she will kill innocent people therefore, Goku has no right to marry that girl! She needs a proper wife all I wanted that me and Goku will going to marry to live normal lives! No violence, fighting, and no causing of destructions! I want a peaceful lives that someday me and Goku had a child raise it properly for the future like to be a scholar, academics, oh! And what's more exciting to be an accountant working at the private national banks hahahahahaha!!!

While Chi Chi was busy rambling herself about wedding futures with Goku, ox king look at her daughter dumbfounded and sweatdrop never knew with his life to raise her being so spoiled. He needs sometime to think after she was done rambling, chi chi looked back to her father and spoke up.

Chi Chi:(Giggled)...So what do you say daddy?! Do you agreed with me?! Just forget about that Sakura girl and focus about me and Goku about future plans!

Ox king:Sigh...I really love you chi chi really I do!

Chi Chi:Huh? Daddy?

Ox king:I'm sorry chi chi but I'm afraid I have to disagree with you...

After ox king says that, Chi Chi's face turn red in anger started to yell at him.

Chi Chi:W-What did you say?!? I am your daughter daddy!! I'm the ox princess! I can do whatever I want then I say, I really want Goku so I really love him very much!! His mine I tell you!! His mine and mine all alone!! Weather he denies it or not, I don't really care!! He will be my husband in the future so he will do every whim on my commands!!!

Ox king:THAT'S ENOUGH CHI CHI!!!

Chi Chi gasp in pure shock at her father's outburst her anger was washed away changed into fear.

Chi Chi:D-D-Daddy...W-Why?...Your against me now?

Ox king:(Sigh)...It's not like that I'm really sorry I yelled at you sweetheart and most of all, it's not like I was against you.

Chi Chi:T-Then...Why are you in Goku and Sakura side?...tell me...

Ox king:The thing is chi chi, Goku and Sakura are pure hearted lovers and they are also interested of training and fighting to protect the world and yes your right Sakura's avatar state is very dangerous it would possibly destroying the world but it's all thanks to my master roshi's advice that he gave to Sakura thanks to him her father Ryu is the only one to help her to do master control so Goku decided to help her on a journey to find him all around the world if your gonna force Goku to marry you, my master roshi will never forgive me for not stopping from happening so that's why I'm doing it right now and also that's why me, master roshi, Bulma, Oolong and the rest of our friends and family one hundred percent agreed that Goku and Sakura will get married at their future because of my late best friend gohan, and her father ryu's faithful promise do you make myself clear chi chi?

The ox princess couldn't believed on her life that her father didn't forget the last day about the two young lovers all because of a promise of Goku's grandfather Gohan and Sakura's father ryu she is very annoyed, frustrated and depressing.

Chi Chi:Tch! I'll think about it!

Ox king was about to talk to her more, but the weather news changed into a martial arts tournament announcing the final match has begun that Ox king and Chi Chi looking at the T.V program their eyes widened that they saw Sakura fighting with the old fighter Jackie Chun along with the crowds cheering loudly with excitement.

Ox king:Look Chi Chi! Isn't that Sakura?!

Chi Chi:I had no idea she was joining at the martial arts tournament.

Announcer (On T.V program):This is the final match ladies and gentlemen Sakura is now facing her final opponent Jackie Chun which of these two finalist will going to be the 21st martial arts champion we will see and find out!

Ox king:This is very exciting chi chi! I bet Sakura will going to win and I'll be on her side to cheer her! Oh look! I can see Goku and the rest of the gang too!

Goku(On T.V Program):COME ON SAKURA GO FOR IT! DON'T GIVE UP! I'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU!!!

Sakura(On T.V Program):Don't worry Goku I'm not planning to give up this fight!!!

Goku(On T.V Program):(Laughing) That's what I wanted to hear! That's my Sakura!!!

The last sentence that chi chi heared from Goku made her really angry and her jealousy is started to grow within her.

Chi Chi(Thoughts:That's my Sakura?...That's my Sakura?...THAT'S MY SAKURA?!? Goku got a lot of nerve saying that!!! Ohhh!!! If I get my hands on him and his pathetic girl, Why I oughta--)

Ox king:Chi Chi? Is there something the matter?

Chi Chi:Tch! Grrrr!!! I. Don't. Know!!!

Ox king:Chi Chi...(Thoughts:I never seen her really angry and jealous...I had a bad feeling about this...I really made a mistake raising her in my life.)

Back at the world martial arts tournament:

Announcer:Absolutely amazing...! Sakura and Jackie Chun have launched into the most intense close combat we've seen yet...! Such stamina! By my watch, they've been fighting for, oh my gosh, over four hours! And you can't even tell!

Sakura:(Panting!)

Jackie Chun:(Panting!)

Announcer:Okay...maybe you can tell a little bit.

Sakura:HYAAAAAH!!!

Sakura started rush towards him again both of them yell of a battle cry Jackie pushed her back while attacking her for all his might they trade blow to blow each other of punches all the crowds including Bulma, yamcha, Oolong, puar, krillin and Goku watching them with awe. She flip backwards over Jackie and giving him a hard swift kick on the face.

Krillin:Yaaahooo!!! Awesome attack Sakura!!!

Goku:Nice kick! Keep fighting him Sakura your almost there!

Sakura:(Panting!)

Jackie stood up wiped his mouth and charge towards her again.

Announcer:What a play! Despite obvious physical exhaustion on both sides, neither of these fighters is willing to give up...! They just... keep... GOING!

Two fighters launches attacks just the same punches and kicks each other multiple times it was slow motion, she kick hard on the left side on his neck, Jackie slammed his knee on her gut, Sakura punched him at his cheek and thrust his palm directly on her face. They jump back away from each other for a while their faces was now covered with bruises and a small amount of blood Sakura panted really hard that she was almost out of energy to move on she held her stomach because of her hunger take her over.

Sakura:(Panting Hard!)...(Rumbling!)...I can't give up now! I gotta finished him once and for all! (Panting Hard!)

Bulma:Oh Sakura...I had a gut feeling she almost reaching her limits!

Yamcha:I-I'm afraid so Bulma...

Goku:Don't worry guys she's almost there I can feel it! This is her final match and she's gonna claimed her victory I definitely know that she will come up with one last strategy to win this one!

Krillin:(Chuckled) I can't helped but to agree with you buddy!

Bulma:Yeah! So I'm I! This is my little sister what where talking about!!!

Yamcha:You bet Bulma!

Oolong:Your girlfriend is just like skillful fighting machine!

Puar:Let's all together cheer for Sakura guys!!!

They all nodded agree with puar and started to cheer her as loudly as possibly could.

Goku/Krillin/Bulma/Yamcha/Oolong/Puar:GO SAKURA!!! FINISH HIM OFF!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!! WIN FOR THE VICTORY!!! GO! GO! GO!!!

Her eyes widened that her ears twitch she could hear loud voices it was her boyfriend Goku and the rest of her friends cheering her on she turned her head a bit looking at them and they look back they gave her a wink, thumbs up Sakura smiled at them and face back at jackie her eyes are burning with determination.

Sakura(Thoughts:Thank you Goku and all my friends for cheering me...I promise this victory will be mine!)

Back at Fire Mountain:

The ox king and her daughter but not just them some of the few soldiers watching the television to watch the final match at the martial arts tournament.

Soldier 1:Woah! You where right ox king! Watching the tournament is really exciting! I bet that Sakura girl can win this fight!!!

Soldier 2:Hahahahahaha!!! Tell me about it! I really want her to win so badly and besides, I'm her number one fan!

Soldier 3:But not just you, all of us do!!!

All fire mountain soldiers:HUZZAH!!!

Chi Chi really had it! She climbed up at the table and started to yell at them.

Chi Chi:STOOOP IT!!!

The ox king and the soldiers stop celebrating and looking at her gasp with shock.

Soldier 1:P-Princess Chi Chi?

Chi Chi:WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU! ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS FIGHT, FIGHT AND FIGHT!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS REALLY VIOLENCE?! WHY ARE YOU ALL WASTING YOUR TIME CHEERING THAT MUSCLE BRAIN GIRL?! TRAINING? FIGHTING? SAVING THE WORLD? THAT'S REALLY A BAD HABIT FOR DOING SUCH A THING! ALL I EVER WANTED TO HAVE A PEACEFUL ORDINARY LIVES WITH ME AND GOKU TO GET MARRIED SOMEDAY! DO YOU ALL HEAR ME!!!

It was a deep silence, then one of them spoke up.

Soldier 3:Uh sorry to interrupt your speech princess you will marry goku someday?

Chi Chi:Yes that's right mister! Got any problem with that huh?!

Soldier 3:Well probably...Your father and I also the rest of the soldiers had an important meeting yesterday.

Chi Chi:W-What important meeting?

Ox king:(Sigh heavily)...Forgive me we had an important meeting about your spoiled behavior chi chi and I discussed with them for five hours last time then...they where all agreed with me.

Chi Chi stared at her father with shocked mixed with horror she couldn't believed what she was hearing, Chi Chi's heart sank he tells all of his soldiers about her behavior that she could do whatever she wants with her spoiled way now that the soldiers knew, they are started to discourage, disappointed, and frustration.

Soldier 1:You where right your majesty. You really did raise her like a spoiled brat what a letdown!

Chi Chi gasp in shock for what the soldier said that her eyes blurred and her tears started to fall streaming on her cheeks while the soldiers go on.

Soldier 2:And her attitude seems to be rude and harsh. What kind of a princess is she?! Maybe I was wrong to follow her!

Soldier 3:you got that right! If only her mother was still alive and well, she could probably scold or disciplined princess chi chi! Such a disgraceful child!!!

While all the soldiers keep on discouraging Chi Chi, she finally let all out loud with her crying.

Chi Chi:Sniff! Sniff! Hick! (Sob!) WAAAAAH!!! (Sob!) WAAAAAH!!!

Ox king looked down her crying daughter with pity and mix with disappointed face all the soldiers didn't noticed her crying they keep on talking loudly about Chi Chi's spoiled behavior.

Ox king:Alright everyone please settle down! I know all of you really hated my daughter's rough behavior, and yes I really agreed that only my wife was alive she could handle Chi Chi and get scolded and everything. Now please leave everything to me I can't abandoned her she's my only family I have since my wife died because of her illness of my daughter's birth. I'll do whatever I can to raise her to be a better girl and find a suitable boyfriend instead of Goku and most of all I'll try my very best to tell chi chi to leave Goku and sakura's relationship alone keeping her in check do you all soldiers understand?!

All soldiers:YES SIR YOUR MAJESTY!!!

Ox king:Very good and thank you! Now that it's settled, why don't we all watch T.V about the final match of the tournament and cheer for Sakura's fight against Jackie Chun guy!!!

All soldiers:HUZZAH!!!

Her eyebrow twitch in annoyance she really hated Sakura so much.

Chi Chi (Thoughts:Arrgh!!!...I hate you! I hate you! I really hate you so much Sakura!!! Thanks to you, my papa's soldiers discouraging me for being myself as the ox princess!!! They all hate me now!!!)

Back at the world martial arts tournament:

Sakura and Jackie's final match is almost near to it's end both of them panting with exhaustion and look at each other face to face.

Jackie Chun(Thoughts:This girl's gonna wear me out if I don't finish her soon...! I definitely need a knockout! But what finishing move can I use...? Her body's too small for a lock...Just a stubby torso and short little legs...Yes...! Of course!) Hey...! How 'bout...one final charge, Sakura?

Sakura:(Panting!)...Bring it!

Jackie Chun:HYAAAAAH!!!!!

Sakura:HYAAAAAH!!!!!

Goku:SAKURA!!!

Bulma/Yamcha/Krillin/Oolong/Puar:SAKURA!!!

Announcer:This could be it!

Jackie Chun jumping high in the air to launch a strong kick towards her and as for sakura, she run as fast as she could sakura can quickly move rock beneath her at the white tiled floor and used earth launch several ten of feet into the air, whether to catch airborne opponents or to travel faster.

Jackie look at sakura with horror for what he was seeing to jumped high even faster to used earth bending one last time.

Jackie Chun:(Panicking Noises) I-I-I DON'T BELIEVE IT?! YOU STILL HAD SOME ENERGY LEFT TO DO EARTH BENDING?!

Sakura:Just only a bit! But that's not all, I can do this!

Sakura pulled her left fist clench tight and it's coated with blue trickled electricity crackling full power.

Jackie Chun:(Panicking Noises) OH NO! ON HO! T-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I DON'T ENOUGH STAMINA TO DODGE MYSELF!!!

Sakura:(Chuckled) SAY GOODBYE JACKIE CHUN!!! HYAAAAAH!!!

Jackie Chun:AAAAAHHHH!!! NOOOOO!!!

It was slow motion, she thrust her left fist slowly full of electricity powers the last power she had left Jackie's eyes widened he imagines the image of her father ryu appeared in front of him blinked few times.

(Sakura launch her lightning fist just like her father Ryu take it as an example just like two bond of the brotherhood. Rest in peace ace you will always be my second best character in the world!)

And she finally hit him! All the crowds, Goku and his friends looking at her with suprised. Sakura punched in his stomach and zapped him all over his body his eyes is starting to blurr unable to see properly and one more attempt, swift kick strongly at the right side of his hip screaming in pain. Jackie fell down towards the grass grounds landed outside of the ring sound of a thud laying down unconscious. It was silent, Sakura landed her feet at the ring her eyes widened with shocked she See's where Jackie was landed her mouth was slowly turned into a very happy smile she has finally won the tournament.

Sakura:Hehehehe...hahahahahaha!!! Yaaay I finally did it! I won!!!

The announcer running to look at Jackie Chun he could'nt believe his eyes, what he saw was Jackie was really unconscious his eyes open comical way and his mouth was opened with saliva and small amount of blood he climbed up at the ring and he announced everybody that Sakura has won the tournament.

Announcer:This is amazing ladies and gentlemen! Well I couldn't have said it better myself! Sakura Hilari the daughter of the mighty elemental martial artist ryu is the new Champion of the World...! And this time I'm certain of it!

Sakura:Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm the new Champion! Yippee! I'm the new Champion!

Goku and his friends squealing with pure joy of happiness couldn't believed that Sakura has claimed the title of the new 21st martial arts champion. Bulma hugged yamcha really tight while she was crying with tears of joy and laughing yamcha hugged her back doing the same thing.

Bulma:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YAAAAAY!!! WAHOO!!! MY LITTLE SISTER IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!!! MY LITTLE SISTER IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!!! CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT YAMCHA?! SHE DID IT! SHE FINALLY DID!!!

Yamcha:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'LL SAY, SHE REALLY EARNED THAT TITLE FOR HER WHOLE LIFE!!! I'M SO VERY EMOTIONAL!!!

Bulma:ME TOO!!!

Yamcha/Bulma:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Krillin, Oolong and Puar holding hands all together then they spinning themselves around with their happy faces then laughing.

Krillin/Oolong/Puar:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! SHE WON! SHE WON! SHE WON!

Lastly it's Goku, he was beyond happy for his girlfriend's first victory he wasted no time but to rush towards her climbing up at the ring and yelled her name.

Goku:SAKURAAA!!!

Sakura:Hahahahaha!!! Huh?

Goku pounce at her he grabbed her waist she yelp in suprised the two young lovers spinning in the floor and they halt. Sakura sat up shook her head open her eyes wide to see her boyfriend Goku giggled at her while his tail wagging back and forth with happiness and she laughed at him for his silly antics.

Sakura:Hahahahahahahaha!!! Your really silly Goku!

Goku:I don't care! I can't believe you really won the fight against Jackie! I'm very proud of you and I bet your dad will see it here on T.V somewhere in this world!

Sakura:I just hope so he will! And it's all thanks to you and our friends to cheer for me to win! That's why I couldn't give up hope and gives my spirits up to keep fighting! And it was really fun i have full experience on this Goku!

Goku:No matter what happens, I will always be with you together forever until the end!

Sakura:Me too Goku that goes double for me!

He smiled and hugged her really tight he would never let her go she giggled and hugged her back tightly.

Bulma:Awww~ how sweet of them!

Yamcha:Uh-Huh! How adorable!

Announcer:Huh? Sweet? Adorable? I thought those two where only siblings? Why are they closed to each other?

Bulma:Well mister, allow me to explain everything so can I borrow your microphone for a while so that they will all listen to me of the whole audience and including T.V worldwide broadcasting?

Yamcha:Hey that's a great idea Bulma! That way, everyone will know that Goku and Sakura will be permanently lovers and getting themselves married for their brighter future!!!

Bulma:(Wink!) You. Know. It~

Krillin:Bulma your a genius!

Oolong:Then what are you waiting for bulma, go ahead and do it!

Puar:Yeah! Yeah! Hahahahahaha!!!

Announcer:L-Lovers?! D-Did you say both of them are lovers?! But aren't they a bit to young to do that kind of stuff or something?!

Bulma:Unfortunately, they don't care and so I'm I! So let me just explained the whole thing before you could understand alright?

Announcer:Uh well...Sure if you say so! Here!

Bulma:Thank you!

The blue haired scientist climbing up on the ring Goku and Sakura stop giggling each other and they saw Bulma holding the announcers microphone to make her speech.

Goku:Bulma? What are you doing here?

Bulma:(Giggled!) You'll see and listen.

Sakura:Uhh...okay?

Bulma:(Chuckled) ladies and gentlemen I have an important announcement to make so please pay attention!

All the crowds looking at her with silence and the cameraman focus on Bulma so that all worldwide broadcasting will listen to her speech on their television sets at home.

Man 1:I wonder that girl will tell us about her announcement be?

Man 2:No idea dude! Maybe something important?

Yamcha:More than that, it's something really special about those two kids over there! Just wait listen.

Bulma:My name is Bulma I am the adoptive older sister of Sakura Hilari she and I are adoptive siblings for the last ten months!

Panda:They where adoptive siblings for the last ten months?! Well I'll be darn!

Bulma:And further more, the reason why I came here at the ring is because of those two kids my best friend Goku and my lovely adoptive little sister Sakura are not both siblings as well they are like each other as boyfriend and girlfriend!!!

All the crowds gasp in suprised and mumbled each other.

Bulma:I will tell all of you about their most history love life about they both first encountered.

Announcer:History love life huh? What do you think sir? Should we listen to her?

The dog director of the tournament thinking for a moment then he closed his eyes and wiggled his tail with glee nodded with agreement.

Announcer:I'll take that as a yes to me! Alright miss, will all agree to listen about Goku and sakura's history love life where all ears now!

Bulma:(Giggled) thank you so much!

Back At Fire Mountain:

Ox king:Oooh! That was very clever of you Bulma! That way, everyone in the whole wide world will know that Goku and sakura will always be together forever as lovely couples don't you agree soldiers?!

All soldiers:YES SIR YOUR MAJESTY!!! HAHAHAHA!

Chi Chi:NOOOOO!!!

Ox king:H-Huh?! Chi Chi?!

Soldier 1:Oh boy!...Here comes...

Chi Chi stomped her foot aggressively while she yell at everyone.

Chi Chi:NO! NO! NO! NO! AND NO!...I FORBIDDEN THAT BLUE HAIRED WOMAN WILL GOING TO EXPLAINED THE ENTIRE WORLD ABOUT MY GOKU AND THAT MUSCLE HEADED GIRL'S STUPID HISTORY LOVE LIFE! I WON'T ALLOW IT! I WON'T LET HER! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I HAVE TO GO STRAIGHT MARCH AT THE WORLD MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT TO STOP IT!!!

Ox king:Soldiers! Stop her now! Don't let her come out on this castle!!!

Soldier 1/Soldier 2:Yes Sir!

Ox king:Hurry! Closed the double doors!!!

He commanded his soldiers to closed the giant double doors chi chi run as fast as she can. Her eyes widened the doors are finally closed successfully she was to late chi chi stopped running started banging the gate.

Chi Chi:NO DAMNIT!!! OPEN THIS GATE RIGHT NOW! GRRRR!!!

The ox king Soldiers finally caught chi chi to grabbed both of her arms very tight. She was squirming aggressively to free herself but no avail Both of them walking slowly towards back at ox king.

Soldier 1:Sir, what should we do with her?

Chi Chi:AAAHHHHH!!! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I NEED TO STOP HER FROM TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT GOKU AND SAKURA'S LOVE LIFE OR WHATEVER!!! (RAMBLING!)

Ox king look at his daughter for a second. He let out a frustrated sigh for having his daughter such a stubborn behavior.

Ox king:I want both of you make sure to keep her very quiet for not making any very loud noises she needs to listen at bulma's speech on T.V after that I will take care of my daughter's behavior alright?

Soldier 2:As you wish ox king!

He took out his clean handkerchief and cover Chi Chi's mouth she's making muffled noises but it's quite enough to listen at ox king's T.V set they all ignored her and they are ready to listen.

Back At The World Martial Arts Tournament:

It's already been fifteen minutes before night time Bulma already done explaining about how she met two kids all alone at mount paozu where Goku's late grandfather Gohan looking after them. The last she was explaining is about Gohan and Ryu's promise that Goku and Sakura will get married when they grow up for their future.

Announcer:Ah I see! So that's how you met those two kids for the last five months ago? What at astounding story! And I really love it!

Dog Director:Woof! Woof!

Woman 1:Miss Bulma! Please explain the last story about Goku's grandfather Gohan and Sakura's father ryu about a promise of their future marriage please?! All of us wanna hear it so badly!!!

Woman 2:Hahahahahaha! Yeah we all wanna know! It could be very interesting!

Bulma:Hahahahahaha!!! If you all wanted to know then coming right up so are you ready Goku, Sakura?

Goku:Yeah! Yeah! (Chuckled) Your very smart Bulma telling about my girlfriend and I's history love life in the whole world everyone will know everything about it so that they will be so very happy for us!

Sakura:(Giggled) I'm with you there one hundred percent Goku this is gonna be our best day ever!

Goku:Hahahahahaha!!! Absolutely right you are sakura! So go ahead Bulma you can explain to them!

Bulma:(Giggled) Im on it Goku!

All the crowds wasted no time but to pick up their cellphones.

Oolong:It looks like they take out some cellphones.

Yamcha:Heh! You know what this means Oolong?

Oolong:Huh?

Krillin:(Chuckled) it means that once they took out their phones, they will do some recordings, pictures and videos to send it on the internet at the whole network so that everyone will know Goku and Sakura will be lovers!

Oolong:Holy Wowzas!!! That was the most interesting plan they ever had! Hahahahaha!!!

Announcer:Alright Bulma, explain away! it looks like all the crowds here took out their cellphones to get some interesting stories about these two young lovers here!

Goku and Sakura smiled happily they holding hands each other and making their tails move to hold together.

Bulma:Okay then, here goes!

The blue haired scientist started to explained the last part about Goku and Sakura love life history. First, she explains Goku, Sakura and Gohan having a very good time at mount paozu they went on a mountain top that two kids had a sparring match with gohan, after that Goku takes Sakura to a special place to play, relaxed and camping and lastly, two young warriors will take each other's vows face to face in front of the biggest beautiful cherry blossom tree once it's done, they are now officially lovers.

Bulma:And that's the end of the story ladies and gentlemen! Now that all of you know the whole history of these two, this is what is called the important promise of Gohan and Ryu!

Some of the few crowds replied with an "Aww~" to them and they also cried with joy including the announcer and the dog director "Woofed" a few times with happiness it seems they all really love it.

Announcer:(Sniff!) T-That was the most romantic love life history story I ever heared in my whole life! (Sniff!) I couldn't be so very proud of you two (Sob!)

Bulma:Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm just glad you like it! And so as the rest of you! Thank you so much for listening for your full support with Goku and Sakura!

Man 1:(Sob!) Goku and Sakura are the most perfect pair in the whole world! I just hope two kids will get married from their future lives someday! (Sob!)

Man 2:(Sniff!) I totally agreed dude! There is no way that I will never ever forget their faces they will always stick each other forever! (Sob!)

Two crowded man are still crying while they hugged each other.

Goku stepped forward at his girlfriend Sakura he looked at her and she looked back at him he hold her face gently she realized what goku's doing now that everybody in here including the whole world knows about their love life past, so she let him she closed her eyes slowly all the crowds are quite down their eyes widened and finally, Goku pressed his lips on hers they gasp in suprised then they all cheer with all their hearts content as loud as they could they all immediately take some pictures, videos, text messages and more.

Bulma:(Giggled!) Awww~ how sweet~

Announcer:Hahahahahaha!!! You where right miss bulma! They both maybe still young for doing that but...I guess I'm with you I don't care either! They do deserved each other forever don't you think sir?!

Dog director:Woof! Woof! Woof!

Bulma:Here you go mister!

Announcer:Thank you miss! And there you have it folks! these two young fighters and lovers are going to get married when they grow up someday because of the faithful promise Gohan the grandfather of Goku and Ryu the father of Sakura! Please give them a big round of applause!

Everyone clapped there hands for the two lovers they pulled back each other slowly and smiled each other with happiness Bulma hugged them tight while she laugh Goku and Sakura laugh them back Oolong was busy crying with tears of joy rambling himself about Goku and Sakura's best moments, krillin and Puar started to do their silly dance while laughing, and yamcha look at them laughing while clapping his hands.

Bulma:Im so happy for you two! Now that everyone in the whole world knew that you kids are perfect lovers, be sure not to get break up okay?! So promise me!

Sakura:Hahahahahahaha!!! Why would me and Goku do that? Of course we wouldn't break up each other!

Goku:(Chuckled) Yeah! That ain't gonna happen bulma!

Bulma:That's really good to hear!!!

Back at Fire Mountain:

Ox king:Awww~ they kiss each other~ how sweet of them don't ya agree?!

All soldiers:YES YOUR MAJESTY!!!...HUZZAH! HUZZAH! FOR GOKU AND SAKURA!!!

While all the soldiers busy celebrating, ox king look at his daughter he raise his brow with confusion that she was seem quiet and her eye pupils shrank to size.

Ox king:Chi Chi? What's wrong dear? Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? You two please let her go for now.

Soldier 1:Of course your majesty!

He removed his handkerchief on her mouth and they let go of her arms Chi Chi's legs tremble then sunk her knees on the floor started to breath heavily. Her father step forward and kneeled down in front of her.

Ox king:Please talk to me chi chi what's the matter?

She hasn't say anything after she breath herself heavily for a few times, she finally got snapped her whole body was trembling with anger, her eyes are shaded black, gritted her teeth and hands closed clenched tight. She stood up slowly grabbed the blade on the top of her pink helmet.

Ox king:C-Chi Chi?!

Chi Chi:AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

She screamed very loud on the top of her lungs Chi Chi launch her curved blade and sliced ox king's television set and cause an explosion all the soldiers gasp in shocked for what's happening today her blade reverse back towards her to catch it and put it back on her helmet.

Ox king:CHI CHI! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? CONTROL YOURSELF!!!

Chi Chi's tears furiously streaming on her cheeks once again she screamed very loudly while she turned around and run away from her father and all the soldiers to go upstairs on her room.

Ox king:CHI CHI COME BACK HERE YOUNG LADY! YOU HAD A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!!!

Ox king yelled at her angrily while she was running after her left his soldiers behind.

Soldier 1:Princess Chi Chi is really lost it.

Soldier 2:We just hope that the king will going to keep his word for us managing to control her behavior.

The rest of them nodded and get back at their normal duty on ox king's castle.

Meanwhile at Chi Chi and Ox king:

The giant ox banging at Chi Chi's bedroom door hard a few times and yell at her.

Ox king:Chi Chi get out of there right now! I want to have serious word with you right this minute!!!

Chi Chi:AAAAAHHHH!!!! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE PAPA!

Inside her bedroom:

Chi Chi:ITS NOT FAIR! ITS NOT FAIR! ITS NOT FAAAIR!!!

The ox princess was furiously screaming while she cried chi chi is beginning to thrashed her room with some noises throwing her blade to cut her wardrobe in half full of her clothes, thrust her left fist to break her mirror, throw her jewelry box smashed it on the wall, carried her giant pot plant then threw it on the nearby window sound of a crash and a lot more. When she finally settle down, chi chi looked around everything she did was a mess but she wouldn't care. She climbing up her bed panted herself for a bit grabbed a pillow shaking it down it was another dark wrist summoning band.

Chi chi hold while she look at it with a creepy smirk on her face.

Chi Chi (Thoughts:Goku may have kissed you sakura but remember this, I still have my own secret weapon!)

Flashback:

Chi Chi explore herself at the forest full of flowers, animals and the sun up in the sky shining brightly she sat down behind the big apple tree thinking her thoughts about Goku all she ever wanted in her whole entire life so dreamy, handsome and strong. But it won't take long that her thoughts change into a horrid one like Goku kissed Sakura on her cheek and smiled to everybody that they know Goku was hers forever she snapped out of her thoughts and shakes her head punch the ground hard both of her fist her face turned red in anger start talking to herself.

Chi Chi:This is absurd!!! All I wanted is Goku to fall in love with me not that stupid goody girl!...THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR! I ONLY WANT GOKU AND ME ALONE! I JUST WISHED SAKURA WILL NEVER BE EXISTING IN THIS WORLD!!!

???:(Giggled) It looks like your not the only who has the same revenge as me.

Chi Chi jumped in suprised she step back doing her fighting stance grabbed her blade on top of her pink helmet in case someone ambushed her.

Chi Chi:W-W-Who's there?! Whoever you are, show yourself and fight me!!!

???:Calm down little miss spoiled princess I heared you said you wished Sakura will never be existing in this world? Then allow me to grant that for you!

Chi Chi:R-Really?...Can you do that for me?

???:Of course I never tricked someone like you in my life!

Suddenly, a dark dimensional magic circle appeared then a black hooded figure came out of it none other than Blake is standing in front of Chi Chi the ox princess was really suprised at her appearance.

Chi Chi:Oh my gosh! Who are you?!

Blake:My name is blake. And like I said, I can help you grant your wish because you and I have the same feelings for revenge of Sakura! You don't need to explain your problem I already know you love Goku very much right?

Chi Chi:Y-Yes! Of course I do! But that stupid jerk fall in love with her instead of me all because of a stupid promise Goku's grandfather Gohan and Sakura's father ryu for the last five months ago! This stinks!

Blake:And that's why I'm here, I can give something very special for making them separated so raise your arm and don't even think be afraid!

Chi Chi:O-Okay?

Chi Chi isn't sure about this she only met Blake today she has no choice but to obey her. She look at her Blake lips formed into a smile shivers down her spine she slowly raise her right hand sound of a snapped. Chi Chi eyes widened something is glowing at her wrist when it died down, it was a dark wrist summoning band the same copy like she gave it to pilaf.

Chi Chi:A...Watch? How is this supposed to help?

Blake:Isn't it obvious? That thing I gave you is called a dark wrist summoning band you can summoned one of my monster slaves in which to used it anytime for your revenge allow me to show you...Come out bastion!

She raise her right arm to appear her dark dimensional circle gate that a demon dog creature pop out of the circle started to howl.

Bastion:(HOOOWL!!!)

Chi Chi:(Screaming) that was a scary howl he did!

Blake:And there is more, I can also grant you my dark powers and I can help you trained it properly so that you can overpowered Sakura then Goku will be all yours! But if you refuse then to bad.

Chi Chi don't know what to say, her heart lit up with hope that she can still have a chance to steal Goku away from Sakura but for some reason she was still scared that Blake gave her demon dog and her dark powers.

Chi Chi:Blake I really thank you for helping me very much but could you give some more time to think.

Blake:And why is that?

Chi Chi:It's because...I'm afraid of this I still need to conquer my fear and making myself brave and all then I still need more time to observed Goku and Sakura a little bit more for days, weeks or so. But when they love each other to far, then I'll tell you that I am ready!

Blake:A wise decision but very well you can still keep that dark band I gave you can contact me anytime you want besides my offer is still open for giving you my demon dog and trained dark powers.

Chi Chi:Oh thank you so much Blake I'll never forget this!!!

Ox king:CHI CHI WHERE ARE YOU?! ITS TIME FOR LUNCH!!!

Chi Chi:Uh Oh it's my papa the ox king! I have to go Blake!

Blake:You need to keep it a secret from your father and the others okay? Otherwise you will lose your chance to get revenge on sakura!

Chi Chi:I'll keep that in mind thanks for reminding me bye!!!

Flashback Ended:

Chi Chi couldn't forget the memory of her meeting with Blake she just hope she still remembers the offer. She decided to wear her dark wrist summoning band and call her right now.

Chi Chi:Blake Come in! Come in! Can you hear me?! It's Chi Chi speaking!

Her arm band started to glow and a hologram version of Blake pop out of the watch.

Blake(Hologram Version):Well, Well if it isn't the spoiled princess!...Have you made up your mind?

Chi Chi:One hundred percent dead right!!! You never believe what I'm seeing today at T.V that blasted blue haired hussy decided to spill the beans about Goku and Sakura's love life past so that the people of the tournament more than that, it has been broadcasting all over the world listening to her after that everybody is beyond happy and what's worse is...THOSE TWO KISS EACH OTHER!!!

Blake(Hologram Version):Tch! I wouldn't imagine that Goku boy very interested with Sakura so much! What a load of hassle they can be!

Chi Chi:I fully agreed! So when is my training start? I'll take your offer for now!

Blake(Hologram Version):That's really thoughtful to hear! Starting tomorrow, meet me at the exact same spot where we meet in the morning don't you dare being late! I hate waiting your butts off!!!

The ox princess gulped and shivered about Blake's shriek bossy attitude she never knew who is someone so strict and scary.

Chi Chi:Y-Yes of course! I won't disappoint you Blake so morning it is then!

Blake(Hologram Version):Hmph! Good! Don't get me the wrong idea by training because I ain't be so soft on you is that clear?!

Chi Chi:Yes Blake I don't really mind!

Blake(Hologram Version):Then let's meet again tomorrow's training farewell!

Blake's hologram disappeared then Chi Chi's dark wrist band's glow had been wore off. She lay down her bed for a while resting her body really tired for demolishing her entire room she was about to sleep but her ear twitch that the banging noise can be heared at Chi Chi's bedroom door she sat up gasping she really forgot her father her heart races faster with panic Chi Chi took off her dark wrist band putting it under her bed so that he wouldn't find it. Her door is finally open by the ox king using his foot to kick it he gasp in shock he look around at the mess that Chi Chi made then she face her.

Ox king:Chi Chi?!...Are you responsible for this mess?!

Chi Chi (Thoughts:Damn it! Now I'm really in trouble!) Ugh! I'm only doing this because i need to cool my head to get rid of my frustrations and stress out of me!!!

Ox king:Your frustrations? Stress? And your telling me why your making this room causing such a havoc?!...This is the last straw young lady! First you yelled at me and my soldiers insulted about Goku and Sakura's relationship!, you used your blade to sliced my television set in half!, And here you are! Demolishing your room that I help you designed just for you! Your behavior is being so spoiled and rubbish! Starting today, your going to clean your room and afterwards, your staying here your not going anywhere on your life I'm ordering my soldiers to keep on eye on you in checked! YOUR GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!!!

After his done outbursting chi chi, he slammed the door loud shut. Everything is silent. Chi Chi's face turned into a blank ones then she let out a heavy sigh shook her head with annoyance and slumped both of her shoulders with depression.

Chi Chi:Great just great...Now that I'm grounded, I can't go anywhere like this...but whatever! I don't give a damn anyway luckily I still have Blake's offer she gave me her demon dog bastion and she will teach me how to use dark powers against that goody girl sakura. Hahahahahaha!!! Have fun while you still can with MY GOKU sakura the next time I'll see you again, I'm going kill you and I will force Goku to marry me once and for all!!!

Back At The World Martial Arts Tournament:

All people of the tournament doing their loud cheering Goku and Sakura holding their hands each other he raise his other hand to do a peace sign waving it back and forth while he was laughing. And Sakura also raise her other arm to wave her hand back and forth cheerfully the monk employee holding a circle tray with a small white wrapped packaged on it. The announcer get it and handed over to Sakura the new 21st martial arts champion.

Announcer:Here you go sakura take this prize money as you claimed to be the new 21st champion!

Goku:(Chuckled) you deserved it Sakura! Besides, it is your victory after all!

Sakura:Oh gosh thank you very much! I'll be needing this in case of an emergency!

Announcer:What a long and crazy day it's been! Hasn't it, folks!

Jackie Chun is beginning to stir he sat up slowly holding his right side of his hip, he rub both of his eyes then open them blinking a few times.

Jackie Chun:Eh?...Did I...Just win?

Sakura:I'm sorry mister jackie...you lost the fight look down.

Jackie Chun:Look down you say?

He did what she said moving his head down what he see was the grass ground in slow motion, his eyes is going to wide and his mouth gonna opened Jackie was in pure shocked he jumped up in a comical way he wasn't inside the ring anymore.

Jackie Chun:(Panic Noises) I DON'T BELIEVE IT! HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING! I-I LOST?!...WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! JUST HOW DID YOU FIGHT SO VIGILANTLY LIKE THAT?!?

Goku:Vigi--what?

Sakura:He said vigilantly Goku it means that to alert yourself and avoided dangerous things or situations.

Goku:Oooh! So that's vigilantly means! (Chuckled) Now I get it!

Sakura:(Chuckled) your very welcome Goku!

Jackie Chun:(Heavy Sigh!) For all people, I've been bested by a young girl of a cocky comrade of mine... unbelievable...

Sakura:Hey mister Jackie? Don't be upset.

Sakura land outside the ring and walking towards him.

Sakura:You may have lost the fight sir, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't neglecting my training.

Jackie Chun:Huh? Your not?

Sakura:I may have won to becoming a world champion today, but my powers and fighting skills still needs a bit of an improvement I'm going to keep training harder and harder and face so many challenges after all...fighting, training, doing battles is always runs threw my blood!

Jackie Chun:S-Sakura...You...

Goku:(Chuckled) That same goes for me Jackie! I may have lost my match against my girlfriend and also lost my chance to fight against you, I'm gonna train more and more so that I could surpass you, and anybody else! When the both of us will see each other again right here let's have an awesome fight! You and me! Do you promise?!

Jackie Chun:huh...hehehehehe!...you sure do have a lotta energy and very desperate to fight against me...but...of course son I promise!

Goku:Hahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah alright!

Jackie Chun:And that same goes for you too sakura! I'm gonna train myself far more superior than yours I demand a rematch ya hear me?!

Sakura:Hahahahahahahaha!!! Of course I'm looking forward to it Jackie we will see each other again someday only in this place.

Jackie Chun:You better! I might as well accept my defeat now that your the 21st martial arts champion, I'm pretty sure that your father already see this because it's been broadcasting world wide I'm sure of it!

Sakura:I just hope he do. But before you leave, give me your hand please.

Jackie Chun:Eh?...Why of course!

He gave his hand to her she held it tight Sakura's hand is started to glow magic circle appeared on the ground. The light started to consumed him his blood, bruises and bumps beginning to disappeared for a few seconds, the light died down he was completely better shape now.

Sakura:There you go! Your good as new for now!

Jackie Chun started to inspected his entire body he waved both of his arms and performed some swift kicks. He laughed happily and grabbed both of sakura's hands.

Jackie Chun:Hahahahaha!!! You are such a sweet little girl to help a senior citizen like myself! Thank you very much for your kindness!

Sakura:(Giggled) your very welcome!

Goku:(Chuckled) I really like it the way you did for him now that's a very nicest thing to do Sakura!

Sakura:Aww~ why thank you Goku! Helping people is what I do best in my entire life!

Jackie Chun:Indeed you are my dear!

Announcer:Let's not forget Jackie chun that he put up a good fight and same goes with Goku who also fought well against Sakura in the whole tournament! Aren't they incredible?! Aren't they, folks?!

All the crowds doing a loud cheer and give a big round of applause for their best fight Jackie Chun lift up Sakura and put her on his shoulders to make her sit. She got his message so she's raise both of her hands doing a double peace sign to wave cheerfully while she laugh at glee.

Sakura:YAY! YAY! YAY!...I'M THE CHAMPION! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Goku clapped his hands happily and same goes to Jackie two fighters are very proud of her victory.

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the tournament! Please fly safely on your way home and watch out for stray dinosaurs!

Goku and Sakura hold hands each other and his tail wrapped around her waist lovingly while chuckled with a biggest grinned on his face and she smiled him back Sakura kissed Goku on the cheek for makes him laughing joyfully walking on their way back at the demolished main hall to meet krillin.

Krillin:(Chuckled) Awesome job for being yourself a new Champion sakura! I can't believe you beat that Jackie Chun!

Sakura:(Chuckled) Thank you very much krillin if it wasn't for Goku, you and all of our friends to support or cheering me, I would have won this for opportunity. And also you goku! Your powers and skills never cease to amaze me I never would have thought that you had an ability to air bend!

Krillin:(Chuckled) I would never forget that too! I was really suprised that you have air bending now how super cool was that?!

Goku:(Laughing) You know it krillin! She promised me that she could teach how to control the air and bunch of cool techniques!

Sakura:I would never breaking your promise to train you since you unleashed air bending, would you like me to teach the three awesome elements?

Goku lit up with happiness he quickly hugged her tight with excitement.

Goku:REALLY?! Your gonna teach me the rest of the three elements to make me stronger?!

Sakura:Of course goku anything for you at all!

Goku laughing with joy he carried his girlfriend bridal style and spin around with glee.

Goku:Hahahahahaha!!! Yay! Thank you so much Sakura! I'm very lucky to have you!

Sakura:(Giggled) and I'm very lucky to have you too!

Krillin:(Chuckled) I'm very happy for you buddy!...so what do you say the three of us will gonna find master roshi and get something to eat!

The boy saiyan nodded in agreement and his pair of eyes sparkling brightly mentioning about food he put his girlfriend down and talk to her.

Goku:Well you heard krillin, let's look for him then we eat!

Sakura was about to say something but she felt Jackie Chun's (Master Roshi in disguise) energy from the near left side of the bushes she pops out an idea to get near him to talk.

Sakura:Actually...there is one more thing that I have something to do.

Goku:Oh okay krillin and I will help!

Sakura:No it's okay goku I got it under control! It's not something serious or anything I won't take long you'll see!

Goku:Well...Alright then sakura be sure to meet us in time if your finished okay?

Sakura:Of course I will!

Krillin:And if you see master roshi by any chance just give us a call okay?

Sakura:Will do!

Goku:Alright see ya later! Come on Krillin!

Krillin:Right behind you goku! (Chuckled!) Master Roshi!

Goku:(Chuckled!) Master Roshi!

Sakura watching them run calling out master roshi's name to find him now that she's finally alone it's time to do her part.

Sakura:Okay...Now then...

Jackie Chun:Huh?...

Jackie Chun pop out his head through the bushes he turn his head back and forth that the coast is clear he get back inside the bushes open his suitcase to take off his Jackie Chun costume he pulled out as hard as he could to removed his glued wig and more.

Master Roshi:(Grunting!) I go through so much for my students...And what do I have to show for it? Ryu...I'm very proud of your little angel, you raised her as a fighter, magician, love, care, compassionate and kind hearted girl. She's the world 21st martial arts champion and I definitely made a promise for a rematch hope she wouldn't forget it!

???:(Giggled) of course I wouldn't forget!

Master Roshi:Well you better be!...H-Huh?! What the?! W-Who's goes there?! Sure yourself?!

The old fighter moved his body back and forth while sweating comical way making panic noises.

???:(Chuckled) as you can see.....I'm right in front of you!

Master Roshi:Right in front of me?!...But I don't see you!

???:Now you don't see me,

A sparkle light appeared in front of him his eyes widened with shocked when it's getting brighter it was a girl wearing turtle school martial arts uniform girl version with a brown monkey tail none other than sakura. Master roshi screamed in panic while he frailed both of his arms then landed on his butt on the ground he look at her bulged his eyes out of his sockets.

Sakura:And now you are!

Master Roshi:Ah!...Ah!...Ah!...H-How?!...How long did you stay in here?!

Sakura:For a while master. It's all thanks for my magic invisibility spell, you wouldn't able to see me to sneak up on you. Do you know why? After I talk to my boyfriend and Krillin, I could sense your life force energy that you where here at the bushes so I decided to talk to you.

Master Roshi:(Gulp!) (Laughing Nervously)...S-So what would you wanna talk about Sakura?

Sakura:(Sigh!)...I shouldn't known it was you. Yamcha was right all along!

Master Roshi:(Panic Noises)...W-WAIT SAKURA PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND AND ANYBODY ELSE! I BEG OF YOU! I CAN EXPLAIN!

Sakura:If you don't want that to happened, you better had a good reason for disguising yourself for entering in this tournament so I want some answers alright?

Master Roshi:Y-Yes of course I'll tell you everything about that so listen very carefully!

Sakura:Yup! I'm all ears!

Master Roshi:The reason why I enter this tournament it's because my mission is to defeat Goku I can't allow to let him win but turns out I couldn't face him at the finals you did a wonderful job for making him land outside the ring with your kamehameha wave and that was smart thinking to cover both of your feet with your earth bending so that Goku wouldn't let you pushed back into the ring. And also, in order to make Goku getting himself stronger, he must go around the world stronger opponents always exist. From now on he must teach himself to train, learning new skills, sharpened his mind and body and finally, he must never forget the important advice and guidance known as work hard, study well, eat and sleep plenty of the turtle hermit way!

Sakura stunned by his wise words she wouldn't thought of that. She slowly formed her lips into a gentle smile her master's speech is very touch by her heart she is finally beginning to understand now about his reasons she guess defeating Goku at the tournament is very worth it to keep his training in checked so she decided to follow his words too.

Sakura:Master Roshi...I really don't know what to say. Thank you so much for doing this for Goku I think I get what you mean now and as promised, your secret disguise yourself as Jackie Chun is safe with me it was an honor fighting with you!

She step back and slowly bow to him for giving him respect the old man chuckled and ruffled her hair.

Master Roshi:(Chuckled) think nothing of it my dear I did what it needs to be done afterall, he is my first student Gohan's grandson!

Sakura:Hahahahahahaha!!! You are so right! Well we better get going to meet the others my boyfriend is really hungry by now. (Rumbling) And so I'm I!

Master Roshi:Mm-Hmmm! Sound good to me sakura let's go!

____

Goku:I'm so hungry...What's taking Sakura so long?

Krillin:I've looked through every bathroom stall in a seven-mile radius...

Yamcha:Where is he?

Bulma:Did... you try the lady's room? I just hope my little sister finds him!

Krillin:I wonder if he even watched Sakura in the tournament?

Goku:Hu...ngry...! Where are you sakura?

Master Roshi:Yoo-Hoo!

Sakura:Guys! I found him!

Goku:Master Roshi! Sakura!

Even if his hungry, he rush towards Sakura she spread her arms wide waiting for him. He engulfed her into a big lovely hug so she did the same then he kissed her on the cheek and put his one arm around her waist tight.

Goku:I'm glad you found him Sakura my girlfriend world champion of the world! (Chuckled)

Sakura:(Giggled!) Oh~ thank you so much Goku! It was really hard for me to find him!

Bulma:Okay, where in the world have you been?

Master Roshi:I wanted an autograph from Jackie Chun so as sakura and you wouldn't believe how long the line was! It's a good thing sakura waiting for me before we leave!

Krillin:So did you see us in the tournament finals, Master Roshi?

Master Roshi:Well of course...! And you three kids did very well for your first attempt!

Krillin:(Chuckled) Can't you believe Sakura actually defeated Jackie Chun that how amazing she was?!

Goku:(Laughing) Absolutely amazing indeed!!! For a second there she was already out of energy but in the end she still has! She used her earth bending to make herself fly then punch his gut with her electricity attack, she kicked him then bam!!! He was landed outside the ring!

Bulma:You bet she is! I'm very happy for you my little sister to becoming the world 21st champion!

Yamcha:You really deserved that title! That way, everyone in the whole world knows it! Where all very proud of you sakura! Way the go!

Sakura:(Chuckled) thank you so much for supporting me everyone! Your all the best!

Krillin:Of course anything for a great friend like you! We all got your back! (Chuckled)

Goku:Yeah!

Master Roshi:Mm-Hmmm!...you may lost against your girlfriend Goku, because I've seen everything the way you fought her! Don't forget my old friend Ryu trained her hard or severely when she was seven years old he told me she was very interested with fighting learning basics with easy to hardest! Teaching her the offensive, defensive and attacks when she learned all that she has an ultimate goal to be the strongest fighter she ever lived!

Krillin:(Gasping!)...W-Wow Sakura! I had no idea you learned all of that difficult stuff! No wonder you beat Jackie Chun like this!

Sakura:The possibilities are endless krillin. My father gave me useful guidance to strive my goal to become myself the true martial artist there is no way I would never ever stop training so that I could feel myself a whole new level!

Master Roshi:Exactly!...Well said!

Goku:(Chuckled) I had a feeling that was the same useful words came from my grandpa! Where going to do this together!

Sakura:Hahahahahaha yeah!!! Together forever!

Master Roshi:And furthermore, You've got lots to learn And plenty of others are just as strong...! There's a whole dimension of fighting techniques that YOU...don't know yet...All training so far has been child's play...The real stuff is yet to come!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Right!

Master Roshi (Thoughts: I should start recording my speeches and sell them...) Now what do you say we all go out to dinner and celebrate our first successful tournament!

Goku:Ooh! Can we really??

Sakura:Me too! Me too!...I can use my prize money to pay!

Bulma:Aww~ That's very kind of you little sis!

Master Roshi:Would you four like to come with us?

Yamcha/Puar:Sure!

Oolong:Oh yeah!

Bulma:Alright, but if you make one crude remark I swear I'll break your arm.

Sakura:Come on everybody! Let's eat right now!

Goku:Yeah guys let's go!

___

They all went inside on the delicious restaurant master roshi, bulma, yamcha, krillin, oolong, and puar wearing their white cloths around their necks holding eating utensils watching Goku and Sakura eating a lot of food faster with their hearts contents with awe after they used all their energy to fight at the tournament makes those two tired they eat, eat and eat all the chefs give them another bowl and pick up empty dirty dishes back and forth.

Master Roshi:Can I get some pepper?

Chef worker:Yeah...

Until it's night time, two young lovers slurp their last bowl of noodles soups and they finally finished eating happily satisfied.

Goku:I sure was hungry! How about you sakura? Did you eat a lot too?

Sakura:I sure am Goku! All these foods are delicious and the best!

Goku:Totally the best!

Goku/Sakura:Hahahahahaha!!!

Bulma:They... just ate 57 full-course meals...!

Yamcha:Really...? I lost count around forty...

Goku:Can I have another bowl please?

Sakura:Same goes with me please!

They all yell at suprised and fell down at the floor comical way.

Master Roshi:I think you two had enough for one day...

Goku:Yeah... You're right...I should probably save room for desert! So are you in Sakura?

Sakura:Did you say desert?! I'm so in!

Once again, they all fell down comically.

Bulma take her little sister sakura along with Goku to the cashier the receipts is quiet long while ticking cash register then it poof.

Cashier Man:It's... four hundred and seventy thousand zeni, miss.

Bulma:(Sigh)...Well there goes your money sis.

Sakura:Nah it's no big deal! My mom always tell me I really need a job to earn more cash for pay things.

Bulma:I'm very glad that your mother tell you sakura when you grow up, I'll help ya find a good job for you!

Sakura:Really?! Thank you so much! I can't wait to have a job someday! Isn't it great Goku?!

Goku:(Chuckled) yeah I heared ya!

Looks like Goku and Sakura got to spend the prize money after all...! And so, the long journey to the World Martial Arts tournament has come to a close...! But trouble is already brewing over the horizon, and the next
exciting adventure is soon to come!

THE END 😉✌️

(THE END OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
42.4K 2.1K 75
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
13.3K 306 16
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline