Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Krillin's Frantic Attack!

86 3 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball, the last quarterfinal match of the World Martial Arts Championship began, as Goku faced the monster Giran! Goku took the offensive, and for a moment it seemed the young warrior would win with relative ease...That is, until Giran's Merry-go-round Gum put Goku in a bind...! The monster tried to give Goku the toss, but our hero was saved--first, he was cut off by the call of the flying nimbus, His girlfriend Sakura will going to use her magic teleportation spell that the three fighters agree with it without everybody see her with a one snapped on her finger to bring him back instantly at the ring and next......by his tail?! Yes! Goku's tail suddenly grew back! And along with it, his strength grew, as well--so much so that Giran decided to raise the white flag...Goku advances! Now, the semi-finals begin!

Announcer:No one's ever thrown in the towel in the quarterfinals! This is unprecedented in the history of the World Championships! And that's how it all shakes down, folks! Krillin will fight Jackie Chun and Goku will fight Sakura in the semi-finals! But what's really amazing is the age and size of these three semifinalists! Take a look at these guys! It's phenomenal! The two boys wearing the same outfits! And sakura is wearing a different fighting gi girl version but don't forget, her symbol are the same just like the two boys here. What's that mean? Stick around! We're about to find out!

Bulma:I can't believe that Goku's tail grew back, you guys! This could be a serious problem! But at least my little sister's tail didn't grew back just yet.

Puar:No kidding! Imagine the damage he would do if he transformed in the middle of a city like this! And also, we're not exactly sure about Sakura's tail weather will happen to grew back or not but if her tail does grew back, this is gonna be a double serious problem.

Oolong:D-Double serious problem?! Oh why does that horrible about our good all days adventures every now and then?!

Krillin:Uhh... You've got a tail on your back...

Goku:Mhmmm! That's where tails grow, silly! They'd look funny anywhere else! How about you Sakura? Is your tail grew back as well too?

Sakura:To answer your question, (Sigh) unfortunately no... my tail hasn't grew back yet.

Goku:Really? Lemme see!

Goku walk around to look at sakura's back to inspected it he's eyes widened that her tail is nowhere to be found hasn't grew back yet. He patted her back a few times then he looked at her.

Goku:(Gasping!) Holy cow! You weren't lying Sakura! Your tail is still gone! Without it, your true strength won't come back to you!

Sakura:There's no need to panic Goku it's been weeks and months that you, me and our friends enjoying our adventures, training and here we are. Entering at the world martial arts tournament I'm not so sure myself but I've seen it at your fight against giran he was really tough and strong that you pushed your body harder to attack or defend yourself at him I think that's the only way i could grew my own tail back I guess.

Goku:O-Oh is that all?! What a relief! I think I get what you mean sakura! Now that's what I called a useful theory! (Chuckled)

Sakura:(Laughing Nervously) Yeah my theory is useful indeed.

Krillin(Whispering:Your boyfriend is really dense that's for sure.)

Sakura(Whispering:Well I'm with you there but only a little I'll do my best to teach him to be a smart person or everything in the world)

Krillin(Whispering:Mm-Hm! You better be!)

Announcer:Let me congratulate you kids! You three have such talent! And at such a tender age! It doesn't seem possible, does it?! So, Krillin I heard that you're thirteen years old! Goku, how old are you, son?!

Goku:Uh?

Sakura:(Giggled) that thing he hold just now is called a microphone goku. You will going to speak into it to make your voice louder so that everyone will clearly hear you what you say.

Goku:I see. So that's a microphone huh? How neat!

Sakura:Now that you know what it is, you need to answer his question now everyone wants to hear your answer.

Goku:Oh okay then! If they all wanna know how old I am, then I'm eleven years old!

Krillin:What?! Wait a second, Goku...I thought you were older than me...

Goku:Yeah...! I know! I used to think that I was older than you, too! But it's all thanks to Sakura's teachings back at the big island where the three of us trained she used her magic to poof out some flashcard thingies about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Now that I know everything, I am the master of numbers now!

Krillin:(Gasping!) Is that really true Sakura?

Sakura:Believe me krillin, it's been eight months I taught him how to read some numbers while we take a break on training his a natural!

Krillin:(Chuckled) your the best Sakura! Your making our day way more fun than we used to be.

Bulma:You got that right krillin. My little sister is a number one tutor for that brainless boy of hers! So his age is eleven huh?! I'm five years older than Goku I always thought he was a lot closer to my age than that...! Well It just goes to show you--you think you know somebody...

Krillin:So you're eleven! And you have a tail! That's pretty weird, man. But then again, your not pulling my leg that you had a tail like him too aren't you sakura?

Sakura:(Laughing) Weather you believe me or not Krillin, I bet this is your first time seeing it huh?

Krillin:Yes I am.

Sakura:Say no more, it'll grow back soon you'll see. And after all if your saying Goku is pretty weird then so am I! (Laughing) get it Goku?! (Laughing)

Goku:(Laughing) oh I get what you mean sakura! Well, I guess that makes three of us we're a little bit strange, aren't we!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Krillin:Hey! What makes you think I'm strange too?! This isn't funny you know!

Sakura:(Giggled) W-Where sorry about that krillin, We were just having fun that's all.

Krillin:Hmph!

Announcer:(Laughing Nervously) Well it seems you three are tagging along so well...Now it's your turn Sakura now that we know the two boy's age, mind telling me how old you are?

Sakura:As far as I can tell, both boys are older than me so I'm ten years old mister.

Announcer:Your ten huh? Your younger than I thought.

Man:Is my ears deceived me? She's ten years old?

Woman:Oh but she's so young.

Oolong:I had a feeling these crowds wants a multiple interview.

Bulma:Hmph! They can say all they want my little sister can win this no problem!

Puar:Ummm...Bulma didn't you forget? After Sakura beat ranfan then after Goku defeated giran you know the answer right?

Bulma:Answer?...Ahhh! How could not I ever not forget this?!

Oolong:Now that I think about it, I know what you mean puar!

Puar:Which means, Sakura will gonna fight with Goku!

Bulma:(Screaming) Why?!

Sakura:Yep! I maybe young but I'm strong I trained alongside with Goku and Krillin we entered in this tournament because the three of us will show our master to putting our fighting skills to the test for an excitement matches.

Announcer:My goodness! Do you all hear that folks?! That was the most wonderful speech that she ever made! These three kids are doing some amazing teamwork on their training progress how surprising they can be?!

Audience:(Loud Cheering)

Announcer:Goku I must say, it is a bit unusual that you have a tail! How'd that come about?!

Krillin:See, told ya...! That tail isn't exactly normal, you know...! In fact, I've never heard of a person who had one! Is it real?

Goku:Well how 'bout I just show you!

Goku was planning to show their his tail to everyone by taking off his pants so sakura stop him from doing it.

Sakura:Uh goku that would be a very bad idea.

Goku:Why not? I just want to show them that my tail is real.

Sakura:I know that but let's just say just keep them on if you take it off now, everyone will laugh at you for a total embarrassment.

Goku:Eh?! They'll laugh at me if I take my pants off?! Really?!

Sakura:Mm-Hm yes Goku really.

Goku:Oh oops! I see Ehehehehe! Thanks for reminding me.

Bulma:Oh good! His embarrassing show save by my sister!

Oolong:Well that's a relief!

Puar:I thought for sure he would do it!

Goku:So how will I gonna prove to everyone that my tail is real?

Sakura:I'm not so sure myself how about you used your tail to jump or wrapped it around my waist to carry me a little.

Goku:Hmm...Worth to shot...Okay krillin, mister watch this!

Krillin/Announcer:Huh?

Goku is started to demonstrated his tail. First his tail help lifting him up then he jump with it a few times next, he wrapped his tail around his girlfriend's waist lifting her up a little krillin, the announcer and all the audiences staring the monkey tail boy with disbelief except for Bulma, Oolong,Puar and Yamcha that they already know about Goku's tail and his transformation they never forget the memory that Goku and Sakura turn themselves into giant apes for causing such a havoc at pilaf's castle. Now that Goku's done, he face them with a smile.

Goku:(Chuckled) See? Believe me now?

Audience:(Murmuring)

Announcer:W-W-Wow...I-I don't know what to say...

Krillin recovered his stunned expression he shakes his head back to reality he cross his arms on his chest and scoffed him.

Krillin:Hmph! Yeah right. To think I believe you Goku that tail is still a sham as ever!

Oolong:Once in your life krillin, your such a non believer.

Bulma:Oh just let him be Oolong it's no use anyway he can probably figure it out all by himself!

Announcer:I gotta say, thank you so much for demonstrating about your tail Goku...I guess...Now then! You obviously know each other, kids! And you're dressed the same! So you must train together! Can you tell us about your training and your master?!

Krillin:We do regular stuff! Like farming! And delivering milk! And since Master Roshi trains us we wear big shells!

After krillin done explaining everything to the announcer he gasp with astonished that he mentioned their master's name Roshi.

Announcer:Did you say......Master... Roshi??

Man 1:Whoa, man! No wonder!

Man 2:Yeah, that explains everything!

Announcer:Wow! This is really unbelievable! You mean... that you three kids are pupils of Master Roshi?!

Krillin:Yep, first he told us that he wasn't accepting any new pupils. But he took us.

Announcer:This is astounding! Master Roshi is the greatest Martial Arts expert in the world! What a treat! Having three of his students here today! The Turtle Hermit's fighting style is legendary...And as old as he must be, it's amazing he's still alive!

Jackie Chun do a anime fell down that he heared the announcer last sentence to think he was dead.

Yamcha:Hm? Excuse me, have you seen Master Roshi?!

Jackie Chun: 'Fraid not!

Yamcha:Is that so?! Have you looked in the mirror lately!

Jackie Chun:What?!

Yamcha:Look, there's only one man your age who could make it into the semi-finals! And when you showed up, he disappeared! You're him! You're Master Roshi!

Jackie Chun:Well, then, I'll tell you the truth. I am... ...Jackie Chun!

___

Announcer:Oh I forgot to mentioned something! Sakura can I ask a different question for you? Hope you don't mind.

Sakura:Sure mister ask away!

Announcer:At your previous fight against ranfan, me and everyone saw it so the question is what kind of fighting technique you used to sent her flying out of the ring?

Sakura:Sent her flying?.....Oooh that technique huh?!

Announcer:Yes please can you tell what it was?

Sakura:Sure I guess I can tell you. But don't worry that final blow I gave it to her wasn't fatal or anything. It's called air bending.

Announcer:Air bending? Hmm...I have the slightest feeling that I seen that kind of technique before but can't seem to remember it.

Sakura:You've seen it before? Do you remember a one fighter's name?

Announcer:I think so. I remember he was using it here but that's not all, it was something really amazing. But that was years ago along with master roshi.

Goku:Hey Sakura?

Sakura:What's up Goku?

Goku:I'm not so sure about this but i think he was talking about you know who.

Sakura:Now that you mentioned it, thanks for the hint Goku.

Goku:No problem!

Krillin:Hey what are you two babbling about?

Sakura:If you really want to know, I'll tell you. That person or a fighter has the same technique like me entering in this tournament years ago right?

Announcer:Of course that's true.

Sakura:I think I know...He was my adoptive father Ryu Hilari.

Sakura finished answering his question on me so everyone was beyond suprised including the announcer was frantically steps back.

Krillin:Umm...call me crazy but why is everyone reacted like that? What's the deal about your father anyway huh?

Sakura:You'll about to find out today krillin.

Goku:Uh-Huh! (Chuckled)

Announcer:(Screaming) I-I remember clearly now! So you mean to tell me that Ryu Hilari the master of four elements known as the elemental martial artist was your father?!

Sakura:Yup! That's him the one and only daughter I am he was the one training me severely to make me stronger.

Announcer:I-I see that explains why you won against ranfan so easily!

Woman:I'll say, I never knew such a handsome man like Ryu had a daughter.

Man:W-Wow it's so hard to believe...What a coincidence.

Announcer:Well you heared her folks! but believe it or not we all know about Ryu hilari's fighting experience from years back right here! his amazing skills the master all four elements like Water,Fire,Earth and Air! But right now his sending his very own daughter right here to fight to put her the most awesome elemental power fighting skills to the test! It's like a dream come true! Ain't that right Sakura?!

Sakura:Yeah! Super Right!

Krillin:(Chuckled) I've never seen your father before but man! I really wish to see him face to face sakura bet he was super strong!

Sakura:Oh don't worry about that krillin you will see him soon because he was really busy training all around the world to honing his fighting skills looking for greater challenge.

Krillin:Really?! He was?!

Sakura:Uh Huh! But when I'm strong enough, I'm going to challenge him for a good sparring!

Krillin:If that's what your planning to do, then count me in too! I Wanna be stronger just like your dad!

Sakura:(Giggled) I don't see why not Krillin because Goku ask me the same thing first.

Krillin:(Gasp!) You really wanna learned from her dad too?!

Goku:Of course I would silly! Because I was the very first one I ask her to. Ever since she and I met each other at mount paozu.

Krillin:Hmm guess I can't argue with that but thank you for accepting me to make your dad my master soon.

Sakura:Your welcome krillin!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Laughing)

Announcer:Krillin, your match is coming up in just a minute! What do you think of your opponent, Jackie Chun?!

Krillin:Well, he's old! But he's strong!

Announcer:Yes, I see. You're a pupil of Master Roshi's so is this going to be an easy match for you?!

Krillin:Easy? Well, maybe But I haven't had an easy match yet!

___

Yamcha:You can deny it all you want to! But hey! What about your weakness for the ladies?! And your mustache and beard?! And that silly laugh of yours? If you won't admit it, I'll prove it!

Yamcha yelled at him furiously that he was about to grabbed his hair, but he missed it was some kind of a technique that Jackie Chun can create an image illusion by himself to dodge yamcha's hand preventing from grabbing him.

Yamcha:Huh?!

Announcer:Will Jackie Chun please report to the arena!

Jackie Chun:Well, that's me!

Yamcha:Yeah...He's Master Roshi all right, I'm sure of it!

Announcer:Alright! Here he is! Good! Now! Let's get the semifinals underway! Let the match..

Jackie Chun:Hey! Aren't you going to interview me?! Aren't you?

Announcer:Oh. Uh, well there's no time.

Jackie Chun:Hm? Nonsense! Give me that!

He grabbed his microphone step forward in front of the crowds Starting himself to sing.

Jackie Chun:🎶Hi!! I'm Jackie!! Uh-one, uh-two! Uh, one, two, three, four! Ba, da, dada! Dedee, dee, dee! How many of you ladies out there love me?!! Alright!! Uh, bom, bom, bom, bom! Ah, dee, dee, dee! I know you ladies love me, because I'm so studly, he-hee! Uh, huh! Alright! I know I'm causing a reaction! But that's cause I'm the main attraction! Come on now, ladies, can't you see--that a Martial Artist's life is the only life for meeeee?! Hey!🎶

Jackie Chun continue to sing and dance in front of the crowd, Goku and Sakura decided to step in and joining him as well.

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckled)

Bulma:Even my little sister too. This is really embarrassing...

Jackie Chun:Uh-one, two, three, four!

Goku/Sakura/Jackie Chun:🎶A bom, bom, bom! A dee, dee, dee!🎶

Jackie Chun:🎶A Martial Artist's life is the only life for me!🎶

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckled)

Jackie Chun:🎶I've been a jumpin' and a runnin' and that's no lie! If I stay in one place then I'm gonna die!🎶

Goku/Sakura:Oh yeah!

Goku/Sakura/Jackie Chun:🎶A bom, bom, bom! A dee, dee, dee! A Martial Artist's life is the only life for me!🎶

Jackie Chun:🎶I said: A Martial Artist's life is the only life for me!🎶

Goku/Sakura:Yeah!!! (Chuckled)

Jackie Chun:Here ya go! Thanks!

Announcer:Well-uhh! Now that the entertainment's finished. Let the match begin!

Jackie Chun and Krillin face to face each other their eyes focusing only at the fight to prepared themselves. Krillin doing his battle stance position then he charged towards Jackie Chun.

Krillin:Ready or not! Here I come! RRRHYAAAH!!!

The bold monk fighter attack Jackie Chun with his punches then the old fighter flip backwards to dodge it. Next krillin proceeded to performed his rapid kicks swing his leg aiming on his head but he missed again. Jackie Chun keeps on dodging krillin's attacks to keep on punching him Krillin landed his fist at Jackie Chun's palm to block it.

Jackie Chun:You've got some power behind those punches! Not too bad!...Now, let's check your speed...

Jackie Chun doing his own fighting stance position then its his turn to charge towards krillin using his very fast speed without seeing him.

Krillin:Huh?!

Krillin was shocked that Jackie was now in front of him then used his hand to tap him hard on the face. The bold monk fighter sent flying and gets hit on the wall.

Goku/Sakura/Yamcha:(Gasp!)

Krillin muttered with pain he slowly struggled to stand up his face was covered small amount of blood in it.

Krillin:Uhh! That... That hit...! I didn't... even see it!

Bulma:What's wrong with Krillin, guys?! He's sitting down!

Puar:I don't know!

Krillin:How can I beat him if I can't see him?!

Goku:Hey, Krillin! Get up! Look! He's fast!

Sakura:And you couldn't see him too right?

Krillin:Yeah?

Goku:So what? You are too! Besides, I saw it!

Sakura:And so do I!

Krillin:You two did?

Goku:Yeah! You can, too! You've had the same training as me and sakura!

Sakura:Try not to keep your guard down this time okay? Think about all the things that the three of us trained together with a good strategy!

Krillin:Hmm...I'll see what I can do.

He stood up wiped his blood away and walk towards back at the fight to face Jackie Chun again.

Krillin(Thoughts:Goku and Sakura's right! If those two was able to see that punch, I should be able to see it, too! I gotta come up with a strategy as well!)

Jackie Chun:Well, look who's back! That was a slow punch! Allow me to show you one of my fast ones!

Krillin(Thoughts:Either he's bluffing......or I'm a goner!)

Jackie Chun once again doing the same fighting stance just like earlier and started to charged towards him punch krillin with his very fast speed.

Krillin:Uh-Oh!

Jackie Chun:Hah!!

Goku:Whoa!

Sakura:(Gasp!)

Both of them charged each other while they launch their fist on slow motion. Then they landed on the white floor behind their backs.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Jackie Chun:Mmm!

Krillin:Hm!

All the audiences,Bulma,Oolong,Puar and the announcer looking both of the fighters with awe but they couldn't even see at battle scene that their speed was incredibly fast.

Goku:Way to go! I knew you could do it, Krillin!

Sakura:Now that's what I call an awesome speed you have! Nicely done!

Krillin:Yeah!

Jackie Chun:Mmm! Very impressive!

Announcer:I don't know about you folks, but they moved so fast that it was all just a blur to me! Now, that's what I call speed!

Jackie Chun:It's rare that I find a fighter who can follow my movements!

Krillin:It comes natural! I was trained by the best! Master Roshi is my teacher!

Jackie Chun:Let's see if your master's training can get you.through this next one!

Krillin:Whenever you're ready!

They charged towards each other once again hearing a battle cry and attack with a blur after that, they stand behind their backs krillin can't stand any longer so he fell slowly at the floor.

Announcer:Krillin's down! I'm not sure what just transpired! But whatever it was, it didn't agree with Krillin! The judge is signaling for a countdown! This could be it!

Oolong:Yikes! Ten seconds!

Bulma:I don't think he can get up! He's not moving!

Announcer:One!

Goku/Sakura:Krillin!

Announcer:Two!

Goku:Come on! You've got to get up! You can do it!

Sakura:Please! Don't give up! Hang in there!

Announcer:Three!

Goku:Krillin! Stand up!!

Sakura:You can do it!!

The young lovers keep encouraging krillin to stand up hoping he could hear them. For a few seconds, his body starting to move a little.

Goku:Yeah! Great! Come on, Krillin, you're doing it!

Sakura:That's the spirit! Keep it up krillin!

Jackie Chun:He won't make it...

Announcer:Six!!...Seven!!

The bold monk fighter doing his best to stand up he keeps on struggling after his opponent give him a hardest hit he clenched his eyes and gritted his teeth that he was almost there.

Jackie Chun:Hm?!

Announcer:Eight!!

Goku:Stand up!!

Sakura:Your almost there!!

Announcer:Nine!...Ten!

Bulma:Wow!! He did it!

Announcer:Krillin's up! This match is still underway!

Krillin successfully stands up he put both of his hands at the back of his head muttered with pain.

Goku:Yay!! Krillin! Alright!

Sakura:Yahoo! Yeah!!

Jackie Chun:(Chuckled) (Thoughts:Well, I've got to hand it to the boy. He's a lot stronger than I was at his age...)

Before he goes on with the fight, he was interrupted by the announcer.

Jackie Chun:Hmmm?

Announcer:Uhh... excuse me, Jackie! But would you mind? It's just that...You're movements are so fast, that nobody could see what happened! Would you mind explaining it to us!

Jackie Chun:Hm? Sure! Why not?! Yes! The fans paid good money for their tickets, so......they have a right to know!

Announcer:Great! Thank you very much, Jackie!

Jackie Chun:First I attacked! Just like this! Hawww!! That's when Krillin countered with his own attack!

Announcer:Mm, hm! Mm, hm! I see!

Jackie Chun:Then, I attempted a kick!

Krillin:But I saw the kick coming......so I dodged! Then, I countered by going for his face with a punch...Just like this here! Yuk! He spit at me! I was so surprised that I pulled my punch back!

Jackie Chun:While he was busy dodging my spit, I came at him with a hard left! Like this! Then, he countered my spit by blowing his nose at me! It was then I realized that this encounter could get really ugly! Mm!

Krillin:It looked like it was going to be germ warfare! But the Bacterian fight got me ready for that! Yep!

Jackie Chun:I knew that! I had to change tactics but I was stumped! Then it came!! Rock, paper, scissors! Come on!

Krillin:What?! No way!! Oh, alright! Yeah! I know! I should have stuck to the germ warfare but I didn't!

Krillin/Jackie Chun:One Two! Three!

Krillin:Uhh!

Jackie Chun:Scissors cuts paper! Ha!

Krillin:Sure! He won that round! But I told him that we should at least do the best out of three to decide!

Jackie Chun:(Laughing) Fooled you! Sucker! The game was only a distraction!...Hey?

Announcer:Huh?!

Jackie Chun:Come over here and give me a lift, would ya?!

Announcer:U-Uhh, sure! A lift? Why not?!

Jackie Chun:Alright, then! Heave ho! See! I jumped up and kicked him! Haa! Alright, let's go! Take me over that way!

Announcer:Y-Yes, sir!

Jackie Chun:Let's see now! Oh, yeah! Like this! Mm! Mm! Taw!!

Announcer:E-Excuse me, Jackie! Didn't you land right about here?!

Jackie Chun:Mm, hm! Yes! I landed perfectly, just like this!

Krillin:Hey, how about a little help over here!

Announcer:Right!

Krillin:Alright! Just pick me up and I'll show you what happened after he kicked me!

Announcer:Mm! Yes! Okay! There!

Krillin:Yes, that's it! Except here I started turning a flip!

Announcer:Flip? But I'm not sure I can do that!

He will make his small body to performed a flip put he made a mistake by accidentally dropping krillin so he grabbed both of his ankles to catch him.

Krillin:What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!

Announcer:Sorry, I didn't mean it!

Krillin:My head hurt so bad that I couldn't see straight, but I still landed! Yeah, that's the spot! I landed right there! But I couldn't keep it together and I passed out!

Announcer:Mm? Oh, yes! We saw that part! You mean all this happened just in that brief instant?

Krillin/Jackie Chun:Mmhmm!

Announcer:Can you believe the incredible talents of these fighters?! Yes! This is a match for the ages...! Sorry for interrupting your fight, gentlemen! Please continue!!

Now that both fighters already done explaining how they where able to fight so fast krillin jump backwards to move away from Jackie to continue the match to prepared themselves to fight again.

Krillin:Uh, oh! (Thoughts:I'm not so sure I can beat this old geezer using conventional means! But I know his weakness! I saw how he went ga-ga over Ranfan! It's time to use my secret weapon!)

Krillin took out white girl panties Jackie Chun widened his eyes for seeing that coming he lost his focus on the fight he's perverted nature mode is acting up again.

Jackie Chun:Oh! Heh heh heh! Yeahah!

Krillin's gets the opportunity Jackie Chun dropped his guard down so the bold monk fighter kicked him sent him flying at the tournament.

Jackie Chun:Oh!! I've been had!

Krillin:I did it!!

Goku:Haha!! Did you see that Sakura!?

Sakura:Yay!! I sure did Goku! His doing it!

Jackie Chun:Kids! You just can't trust them nowadays!

Yamcha:Wow! I don't believe it! If I'm right, Krillin just defeated Master Roshi!

Announcer:Oh, my! There goes Jackie! I hope he sends a postcard! Unless he has wings, it looks like Krillin's heading to the finals!

Jackie Chun:Darn it! I didn't think he'd pull a stunt like that Well! Here goes nothing! Ka... me...ha... me... haa!!

Goku/Sakura:Ohhh!!

Yamcha:Haahh?!

Krillin:Huh?!

Audience:(Suprised Noises)

He finally fired his kamehameha wave like a rocket he fly himself back towards the tournament arena he flip himself then landed back at the ring.

Jackie Chun:Thank you very much!

Krillin:(Shriek) Bu... I... Wh...How did you do that?!

Puar:Th-That's...not possible...! Is it?

Goku:Hey! Jackie! Was that a Kamehameha Wave?

Sakura:Woah! I didn't know you had one too!

Jackie Chun:You betcha!

Krillin:But I thought only Master Roshi, Goku and Sakura...Oh, man!

Announcer:This is quite unexpected! We just witnessed a Kamehameha Wave, folks! It was thought that only Master Roshi was capable of executing this technique, but apparently Jackie Chun has mastered it as well!

Yamcha:(Thoughts:Yes! I knew it! That proves that he's Roshi! You might be able to fool them, but not me, old man!)

Krillin:Goku! What am I gonna do now?!

Goku:Beat him! You can do it, Krillin!

Krillin:So nice having optimistic friends! Ah! Sakura your really good at sensing everything right?! So would you please tell me some directions so that I can win?

Sakura:O-Oh of course I would-

Jackie Chun:No.

Sakura:Huh?

Jackie Chun:If you help him right now, he would be very unexperienced to call himself a fighter.

Krillin:Grrr!! What did you say you geezer?!

Jackie Chun:Think about it krillin, what would if master Roshi would see you asking some of your team mates help? He would be very disappointed if you always keep that up the only thing you can do right now is to plan yourself or to think some useful strategy weather you win or lose.

Goku:Sakura...

Sakura:Yeah?

Goku:...He's right...Do what he says for now...But hey don't worry! All we can do now is cheering him to keep his spirits up!

Sakura:Sigh I guess so too...Sorry krillin...your on your own for now.

Krillin:Awww Man!

Jackie Chun:Too bad. That was a great trick you played on me. If I was a normal man, you would've won. Tough luck there, kid.

Krillin:Oh well...I guess there's only one thing left for me to do!

He nervously ready to fight him again. So he charged towards Jackie to attack with a battle cry.

Jackie Chun:Foolish...He's attacking wildly now...

The old fighter jump up in the air to dodge him Krillin smashed his own body in the walls into pieces.

Jackie Chun:Glad to see you're still using your head...! Good work!

Krillin:You like that...? Well how 'bout this!!

He charged at him once again but this time, Jackie used a kind of technique that he made himself like a illusion. Krillin charge towards it, but it disappeared he stop his tracks. Sakura's senses kicking in she feel his energy so clearly that his movements is super fast her eyes widened that the old fighter was right behind him.

Sakura:(Gasp!) Oh no!

Goku:W-What's wrong sakura?! What is it?!

Sakura:He's right behind him Goku!!

Goku looked back at the fight that he was suprised that what his girlfriend said was true Jackie was about to attack him from behind his back.

Goku:Krillin! Look out! He's coming up behind you!

But it was to late. Jackie used his hands to make a quick chop both sides on his neck krillin felt it then stunned he fell on the white floor unconscious unable to move.

Announcer:Down! Krillin's down again! One, two, three...

Jackie Chun:Count to a thousand if you'd like. He won't be getting up for a while.

Announcer:This could be it, folks! He's not moving!

Yamcha:Wow... That was a...great move... Krillin attacked his after-image while he snuck up from behind!

Announcer:Eight!

Goku:I can't believe it!

Sakura:Poor Krillin...

Announcer:Ten! The match is over! Jackie Chun is advancing to the finals!

___

All fighters went back inside the main hall krillin regained his consciousness holding his neck he was sitting on the sofa while Goku, Sakura and the rest gathered around him.

Goku:Hey, don't worry! You tried! Right?!

Sakura:You maybe lost, but you did your best!

Jackie Chun:He sure did. He fought well.

Yamcha:Yeah, he did extremely well! Considering that his opponent was the great Master Roshi!

Jackie Chun:Hm?!

Krillin:What do you mean?! He's Jackie Chun!

Sakura(Thoughts:I wouldn't believe if I where you krillin but it really settles it and it all makes sense now! I observed his fighting techniques, hearing his voice, and his really addicted to girls like he always get closer to my opponent ranfan...I never would've thought your entering in this tournament without everybody knowing except me because I can feel your energy...Master Roshi!)

Jackie Chun:Why do you keep saying that?!

Goku:Yamcha! What are you talking about?! You know that Master Roshi's bald!

Yamcha:That does seem to pose a problem, doesn't it?! Unless it's a wig!

Jackie Chun:Wait! What are you doing?! Eeeh! Let go!

Yamcha get's his opportunity to grabbed his hair trying to pulled it out if it's a wig or not but no avail it's still sticks in his head.

Jackie Chun:Ow!

Yamcha:It's real!

Jackie Chun:Well, of course it's real!

Yamcha:I get it now! You've had hair the whole time...! You've just been covering it up with a bald cap!

Jackie Chun:Well, how do we know that you're not Master Roshi wearing an ugly mask?!

Yamcha:Okay! You can say what you want, but I know! You're him!

Krillin:You know...There is kind of a resemblance there!

Goku:Hmm (Sniff!) (Sniff!) He doesn't smell like Master Roshi! He kind of smells like oranges!

Yamcha:Eegads! What's that?! Perfume?!

Jackie Chun:Oh, I've been using this for years! It's Cologne d'Orange! Ladies love it!.....Listen, buster! You're pushing my limits! I am who I am! Got it?! Now back off!

Sakura(Thoughts:Sure if I would believe you old man. I decided to believe what yamcha says for now and-) Huh?

Her thoughts was cut off by Goku that he was behind her grabbing both of her shoulders shaking her lightly.

Goku:Snapped out of it Sakura!

Sakura:G-Goku? Uh sorry about that...I was just kinda zoned out that's all.

Goku:Zoned out? The last thing I saw you is you keep on staring at Jackie Chun.

Jackie Chun:Eh?!

Krillin:Yeah I just noticed that too. The last time I saw you, you where staring at him for long at the bar restaurant in rainy days. Would you mind tell us the reason Sakura? That is so not like you at all!

Sakura closed her eyes and crossed her arms at her chest to think for a moment. The old fighter is watching her carefully for what's on her mind today and so as yamcha. Goku and Krillin waiting for her answer until then she opened her eyes that she decided to answer them yamcha steps in.

Yamcha:Well is there something on your mind Sakura? What do you think about Jackie chun? Is he seemed really familiar to you?

Sakura:Actually yamcha.....I have.

Jackie Chun:Ohoho? What makes you think about that?

Sakura:Trust me I know Me, Goku and Krillin search for our master roshi everywhere but he's nowhere at sight. He wasn't with Bulma,Oolong and Puar either they told us that he was really busy looking at girl's bathroom and earlier that day, after you defeated yamcha with your secret technique or whatever it is to blown him away at the ring Goku and I smelled him that he is somewhere around here does it make any sense to you?

Goku:From the looks of things, you where right. We really did smell him earlier and yeah he was definitely here but where not even sure where to look.

Krillin:Gosh Sakura you sure are really good at these things! What are you a detective or something?

Sakura:You could say that. That's the whole reason why I look or observed him for too long.

Jackie Chun:Oh yeah! Do you have some kind of silly evidence that I am really him?!

Yamcha:Isn't it obvious? Of course it's you old geezer roshi.

Jackie Chun:Young man for once in your life, you should watch your tongue of yours.

Sakura:It's all make sense to me now. Your scent of your own sweat has been washed away using that silly cologne of yours.

Jackie Chun:(Laughing Nervously) like I said, ladies will always be crazy in love with me if I spray this baby myself.

Sakura:But it's okay though Goku and I maybe not smelled your sweat but I can sense people's life energy.

Yamcha:YES!!

Jackie Chun:(Shriek) (Thoughts:O-Oh no! How could I be so darn forgetful?! Ryu! My good for nothing old student of mine taught her the basics of sensing ability!...if I can't do something like this, my identity will be exposed!)

Goku:That's great news sakura! That way, we will see if yamcha was right!

Krillin:I really don't know about you guys but basically, I'm really curious about this detective stuff.

Sakura closed her eyes always stay calm and focus going to sense Jackie Chun's energy life force. This force she used is a tangible energy inside every living being, with its major focus being in the center of the body. She opened her eyes and smiled that she already found her answer.

Goku:Well?...do you find anything?

Sakura:I'll tell you guys what I'm feeling for.

Yamcha:(Chuckled) this is it! The moment that we've been waiting for!!

Krillin:Alright then sakura, let's hear it then!

Jackie Chun's body was shaking a little, his eyes, teeth and fist clenched tight all together he was afraid this would have come. He won't allow to let anybody know's his secret and to make sure his students will not win the tournament he maybe won the match against krillin, his next opponent weather it would be Goku or Sakura. Whatever it takes, Jackie Chun won't let it happened.

Sakura:I've already done sensing his energy right now. And for some reason, it's--

Announcer:May I have your attention, please? The second semi-final match is about to begin! Will Goku and Sakura please report to the arena!

Yamcha:(Screaming) Oh no! Please not now!

Jackie Chun(Thoughts:OH YEAH!! THANK THE STARS!! SAVE BY THE MISTER ANNOUNCER!! HEHEHE~ I'M SAVE!! HURRAY!!!)

Krillin:(Screaming)

Goku:Krillin? Why are you Screaming all of a sudden?

Krillin:Didn't you pay attention for what he said Goku?! Your match is about to start right now! Your opponent is your girlfriend! Your fighting against Sakura!! And that means, both of you are gonna fight each other the same turtle hermit school.

Goku:So where gonna fight face to face huh Sakura?

Sakura:Y-Yeah...that would seems so.

Goku:Then that would be great!

Sakura:Huh?

Goku:(Chuckled) that takes me back. Remember that my grandpa used to be a referee then the both of us fight each other? You and I having a friendly match it was quite a good memory! But the thing is no matter how many times we fought back like a dozen times or something, our fighting strengths are still equal!

Sakura:(Giggled) you still have that memory lane I see? But yes your right. Your grandfather Gohan was the most honorable master I ever have if only he could come here and see us, he would be very happy for what have been through we experienced a lot of things that we trained day by day he would be so proud.

Jackie Chun:He was my very longest friend too!

Goku:(Gasp!) Really?!

Sakura:Is that so?

Jackie Chun:(Chuckled) I would never lie you two. We always get along like real brothers! And I really gotta handed to him, he sure got some good promise he learn so fast for a long long time ago. Goku, Sakura I'm pretty sure that Gohan will be very happy that you grow stronger nowadays with a good heart never forget that.

Two young lovers felt their heart touched by the old fighters words both of them immediately bow down for giving him respect.

Goku:Oh thank you so much Jackie! Sakura and I will make our fight more memorable one for my grandpa!

Sakura:Yeah! It doesn't really matter which one of us weather we win or lose I don't give myself to grudge about it.

Jackie Chun:Very good! That's the good attitude I wanted to hear hope Gohan hears it! Now run along and have fun at the match you two do it for the best!

Goku:Okay we will! Come on Sakura!

Sakura:Okay!...Oh one more thing!

Jackie Chun:And what is that my dear child?

Sakura turned her head around slowly with a cute happy smile on her face. Jackie wouldn't resist Sakura's cutest face his face was blushed a bit.

Jackie Chun:Aww~ She's sooo~ adorable!!!

Sakura:Jackie...Don't even think that I forgot about your life force energy that I'm reading.

Jackie's face was now change into a comical horror expression.

Jackie Chun:(Shriek)

Sakura:I'm going to tell them sooner or later. Well I'm off!

She went out at the main hall follow her boyfriend to step together into the ring to start the match.

Krillin:W-Wow...Her face was really cute all of a sudden and the way she talks to him is uh...you know...

Yamcha:Really...Well...A little bit scary it seems...

Jackie Chun:(Thoughts:Darn it! For here I thought she would completely forget about my secret and all! Oh why me!!!)

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen, our last semi-final bout features Sakura versus Goku! Only one of these fighters will advance to the finals! It's sure to be an amazing match!

Join us next time for another exciting episode of Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
26.2K 579 41
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
61.5K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
11.5K 248 20
Idk first story so please be nice