Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Monster Beast Giran

124 4 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Today, on Dragon Ball, the World Martial Arts Tournament continues, even as the skies darken overhead...A storm is brewing, but an angry sky won't distract this crowd from the action on the arena floor! The next bout of the Tournament is moments away, and after the excitement of the previous matches, none of these hungry spectators is going to miss it! Krillin dominated the first match with a come-from-behind knock out blow! Jackie Chun also used a strong wind to win his bout! This time Yamcha was the victim of the sudden gust! Next it was sakura who was victorious after she used an elemental ability air bending to blow away feminine wiles of the alluring ranfan! And now the match to determine the last semifinalist is about to take place between Goku and Giran, today on Dragon Ball.

Announcer:Now, let's get the next match started! Without further ado, let me introduce the last two quarter finalists! The winner of this match will go on to face sakura in the semifinals! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Goku and Giran!!

Oolong:Oh yeah, that's our boy! Do it, Goku!!...And also, why in the world the announcer guy said that someone's gonna fight your little sister at the Semi-Finals?

Bulma:Hmmm...Now that I think about it your probably right Oolong. I seen it so far though after she defeated ranfan Sakura did a great job advancing to the semi finals...but for now we better wait for the news that who's going to fight her soon.

Puar:Oh okay bulma we will wait.

Giran:(Chuckled)...(ROAAAR!!!)

Oolong:Oh, good...He's just a monster. And to think I was worried...

Sakura:(Laughing) Break a leg Goku! Me, krillin and yamcha will be cheering you on!

Goku:(Chuckled) Thanks! I'm definitely gonna win this match! Since you and krillin won so wish me luck!

Sakura Giggled she hugged Goku and kiss his cheek Goku laugh so he did the same.

Goku:Well here I go! So make sure to watch me at my match okay Sakura?

Sakura:Okay goku give it all you've got!

He smiled at his girlfriend and the rest of his friends running happily on the ring then started to introduce himself at the audience.

Goku:(Chuckled) Hi everyone...! My name's Goku!

Bulma:Yeah! Hey! We know your name, you big ham!

Giran:(Snickers)

Announcer:Now, fighters ready?

Goku and Giran taking their battle stance face to face each other ready themselves to fight.

Announcer:Beeeegin! Hm?

The pitch black clouds are now appearing at the sky and thunder started booming several rain drops are now falling Bulma, Oolong, Puar and the rest of the audiences are Screaming and run to find a shelter to dry themselves up.

Announcer:So what do you think?

Director:Woof!

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen, the Director has not postponed the fight as of yet! The match is still in progress!

Everyone already take for shelter to make themselves dry but Goku and Giran still face to face each other in the ring with their fighting stance while it was raining making both of them so wet.

Announcer:Wait a minute! I have a new ruling from the Director. The match has been postponed and will resume when there's a break in the weather!...Apparently the fighters didn't hear the announcement over the storm!

Sakura:Goku!

Goku blink his eyes a few times that he turn his head to see Sakura.

Goku:Hmm? What's up?

Sakura:We probably should get to Bulma and the others! You can fight with him tomorrow when the rain stops you'll catch a cold if you keep standing there! We better get ourselves warm and dry up.

Goku:Hmmm...Well okay! I guess I could fight him tomorrow.

Goku hop down at the ring and go with his girlfriend she already have an umbrella so that the rain won't let him wet and both of them ran finding the others leaving Giran alone dumbfounded.

Announcer:Well...At least Goku listen to sakura...

Director:Woof!

Giran:W-Well...You could say that again...

___

While it was raining hard outside, all audiences and fighters decided to go inside at the bar cafe a man playing the piano with good music and the rest drinking, eating, and other stuff.

Yamcha:Well, I'm glad it started raining! I've got a bad feeling about that Giran guy, Goku! I don't think he deals from a straight deck! I'd keep my eye on him!

Goku:Hm? You mean he cheats!

Yamcha: Mm, hm! That's what I heard some guys saying during the elimination round! Just don't let your guard down! I would expect the unexpected if I were you! You're real strong! But it's not always the strongest one who wins!

Oolong:Save your breath, buck-o. My kid's taking that ugly monster down! Aren't you, kid?!

Goku:I'm definitely gonna try! But I can't back down at the match isn't it Sakura?

Sakura:(Giggled) Of course you can Goku! Monster beast Giran is your opponent after all you can take him out with no problem. There's no reason for me to get worried.

Goku:(Gasp!) Oh wow! Thank you so much for that Sakura I'm gonna do my very best to win when that happens, I'm gonna go advance at the semi finals!

Sakura:(Laughing) That's the spirit! But still...

Goku:Uh? What's the matter Sakura is there a problem?

Sakura:It's just that something bothers me.

Oolong:Go on...you can tell us kid.

Sakura:Now that I won my very first match against ranfan, I'm at the semi finals right?

Everyone nodded.

Sakura:Well since it's raining today, the match has been postponed it will be continuing it until tomorrow when the rain stops. So meaning we will going to find out tomorrow who's gonna win between Goku and Giran.

Yamcha:I guess you gotta point there all of us will gonna find out soon enough.

Krillin:Hey, you know what, I just realized?! Master Roshi's not here! Where the heck did he run off to?!

Bulma:For a second I thought that was him there!

Goku, Sakura and the gang turn there heads and see at the back non other than Jackie Chun he was sitting alone drinking his coffee his eyes was shaded black.

Sakura(Thoughts:Hmm...Now that I think about it, he looks really familiar. And he's scent was the same sweat like my master roshi has...and I can sense his energy too...W-Woah! No way he couldn't be--)

Her thoughts was cut off that Goku poked her head few times she was now getting her attention on him.

Goku:Hey Sakura, you've been looking at him for so long right now. Why is that?

Sakura:U-Um...sorry about that Goku it's just...

Goku:Just what?

Bulma:Yeah sis you can tell us.

Sakura:Sigh...Let's just say I can barely sense his power...Jackie Chun is the real deal here.

Krillin:(Whimpering) you didn't have to say that so bluntly. Don't you know I'm gonna fight him at the second round.

Sakura:Don't be afraid of him Krillin he maybe strong but I had a strange feeling that his personality nature are exactly the same like our master was. Like the way he looked at ranfan the most beautiful woman in the world.

Krillin:Hmmm I see...(Chuckled) thanks for the tip Sakura I'll try my best to beat him.

Sakura:There you go! Now that's the krillin to keep up some spirit!

Goku:(Chuckled) I'm sure you can do it krillin!

Krillin:Dang straight I will!

Sakura:(Giggled)

Yamcha:Hm? There is a resemblance, isn't there?!

Oolong:Yeah!, they're both old geezers!

Yamcha(Thoughts:No, it's more than that! It's him alright! Jackie Chun and Master Roshi are one and the same--I know it!)

A foot stomping can be heared at the outside raining going inside of the bar.

Krillin:Yikes! It's him!

A huge beast Giran was snickered quietly he was wearing a huge black coat and a hat in front of the bar that all the people was looking at him they where murmuring and scared. Giran get inside with his loud stomping towards the bar tender asking for milk.

Giran:Hey, got milk?

Bartender:Huh?

Giran:Milk, fool!

Bartender:Uh?! Milk?! Yes, of course! We've got milk! Coming right up! Here you go, milk.

Orin temple fighter 1:Big monster want milk!

Orin temple fighter 2:What a wimp...

Orin temple fighter 3:Hey, you guys! You started without me!

The Orin temple student ran towards the other fighters he tripped himself at giran's giant tail fall on the floor.

Orin temple fighter 1:Hm?!

Orin temple fighter 3:Hey you rhinoceros or whatever you are! Watch that stupid tail of yours!

Giran:Hmm?

Orin temple fighter 3:Don't act like you didn't hear me! You creep!

All people at diner:(Murmuring)

Orin temple fighter 4:Cool your jets! This is one of the guys trying to fight in the semi-finals!

Orin temple fighter 1:It's hard to believe just by looking at him! That's for sure!

Orin temple fighter 2:Yeah, No kidding! He must have gotten all the easy guys in the draw!

Goku:Krillin! Aren't those some of the guys you used to train with?

Krillin:Uh-Huh!

Sakura:No wonder they show up here.

Krillin:That maybe, but I kinda conquer my fear over those guys right now thanks to you and Goku to encourage me to fight back on them.

Orin temple fighter 1:It's a shame that the tournament has come down to three kids, a guy old enough to be their grandfather, a peasant, and a monster who likes milk!

Orin temple fighter 2:Yeah! This championship's a sham! I could beat them...! Easy...

Beast Giran had enough of their loud mouth talk so he sweep his tail to knock the four Orin temple students on their feet then they fell on the floor.

Orin temple fighter 3:Alright, you big goon! You're asking for it!

Orin temple fighter 4:Watch that tail, guys! It's lightning fast!

Orin temple fighter 1:There's only one tail, and there's four of us! I like these odds! Hyaaa!

He charged to attack Giran aiming at his head but he swiftly dodged his hand missed him the flower vase cut in half.

Giran:That's pretty good. You know I kinda like you. I think I'm gonna kill you last...

Orin temple fighter 1:What?

Giran:You! Bartender...

Bartender:Huh?

Giran:Fill me up! Pour the milk! Now!

Bartender:Aaaah! Yes, sir! One glass of cold, Vitamin D milk coming right up!

While he was pouring the milk with his empty glass Giran turned around along with his black coat he punch three of the Orin temple students and he kicked the last one sent flying crash on the table everyone was looking at the scene murmuring.

Oolong:Did you see that?!

Krillin:Yeah! He's strong!

Goku:I know! I get to fight him!

Sakura:You bet you will! This is so thrilling (Giggled)

Goku:You bet it is (Laughing)

Krillin:Why are you two so calm all of a sudden?!

Giran snickered that he already beat them up he chugged his cold glass of milk then he was walking towards the Orin temple student that he crashed on the table he raise hi foot that he was about to stomped him but yamcha interfere.

Yamcha:Knock it off!

Giran:Hmm?

Yamcha:I think they got the message! Now back off! Enough is enough!

Giran:Who the heck are you?!

Bulma:Whoa! Yamcha!

Giran:Uh, oh! It's happening! The rash.

Yamcha:Huh?

Giran:Oooh! Man, that itches! This darn rash never fails! Fake heros! Pretenders! They make me break out! Ouch! Ooh! Stop it! Please! You're killing me!

Yamcha:Very Funny!

Giran:Wait! Don't go!

Yamcha:Hm?

Giran launch his giant fist to punch yamcha he flip backwards to move away from him.

Yamcha:Hey! What's the deal, pal?!

Giran:My rash is very rare! The only cure is to stomp out the pretender causing it!

All the people ran away from the fighting scene from yamcha and Giran.

Giran:Come here, mister handsome hero! Take care of the big bad monster!

Goku:Hey! What's going on?! We're supposed to fight in the match!

Giran:Shut up! We're busy here, kid!

He was about to attack him but suddenly, a bright blue aura surrounded giran's body he was frantically shocked don't know what's going on then he lifted up high levitated and he fly backwards hit on the wall everyone was suprised including Goku, yamcha, Bulma, Oolong, puar and Jackie chun. They all looked around the one who did is non other than Sakura her one hand is glowing with blue aura and same goes with her eyes.

Sakura:That's enough Giran.

All people:(Gasp!)

Goku/Yamcha:W-W-Woah! Sakura!

Krillin/Oolong:(Screaming)

Bulma/Puar:(Whimpering)

Jackie Chun:W-What the heck?

Giran:Grrr! Grrr!...Let me go little girl! Shut this off right now! Grrr! I wanna teach these imbeciles a lesson--Gah!

Sakura used her magic to pushed him more backwards to hurt him a little.

Sakura:Now you listen up and listen good Giran don't worry I'm not here to kill you I'm just here to stop you for doing anything reckless. And let me remind you that this is against the rules?! If you wanna settle the score with Goku, but not right here do it at the tournament arena fight him with all your hearts contents.

Jackie Chun steps forward and he was standing besides her.

Jackie Chun:I couldn't help but to agree with her. It's all about the prize money.

Giran:Huh?

Jackie Chun:If you beat the kid now you get nothing! If you beat him in the arena, you're well on your way to becoming rich! It's your choice, friend!

Sakura:His exactly right you know.

Giran:Uhhh, yeah! Money is good! I'm going to beat the monkey tail brat in the arena instead of here!

Sakura:Hmph!

Sakura shut off her magic she has no reason to put him down gentle so he fall on the floor causing a crash instead his eyes are swirling and his tougue sticks out. He shook his head stood up and dusted himself then he give Sakura a glare.

Giran:Now that ain't gentle girly!

Sakura:You really should get going Giran unless of course you want me to try that again?

Giran:Eeek! Okay! Okay! I'm going!

He went towards the exit walking slowly. Once his out of sight everyone was cheering loudly at the bar sakura frantically turn her head around she look at them confused.

Yamcha:That was awesome Sakura! Way the go!

Bulma:(Laughing) That's my little sister! Atta girl! You really show him who's boss around here!

Oolong:Wowzas Sakura! That was really incredible! Whatever you used it on him, he must be really scared of you!

Puar:Yippee! Your number one in the world sakura! Hahaha!

Jackie Chun:You are a young brave little warrior sakura. That was the most encouraging act that you pulled on him. Hmhmhm!

Sakura:Oh uh...Thank you so much. For a second there I thought you guys are really angry or something.

Goku swiftly carried Sakura bridal style then spin her around with happiness.

Goku:(Laughing) what are you saying Sakura?! We ain't mad at you, you said to Giran just now you will stop him from doing anything reckless so that was a really right thing to do! So don't worry Sakura I'm gonna fight him tomorrow for all I've got you'll see! (Laughing)

Sakura:(Giggled) that's the spirit! Fight him everything you got!

Bulma:Free cheers for Sakura!

Goku, Bulma, yamcha, Krillin, Oolong and Puar using their arms to lift her up in the air and landed back down and they do it again a few times. Sakura was laughing with glee while the rest of the people doing a loud cheer for her.

Goku/Bulma/Yamcha/Krillin/Oolong/Puar:Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

All People:(Loud Cheering)

Jackie Chun:(Chuckled) (Thoughts:Ryu...Your kid has a lot of fighting potential. But I wonder if I could test out her strength soon?)

____

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Orin temple fighter 1:Uhhh! Remind me never to attack any ten-foot monsters again!

Orin temple fighter 2:Yeah, me too! Oof!

___

Announcer:Alright, alright, alright, alright! Yeah! And now, introducing for the second time the last two quarter-finalists: Goku and Giran!!!

Giran:(ROAAAR!!!)

Announcer:Wait a second! Where's Goku?!

Oolong:Maybe he high-tailed it out of here!

Bulma:No! Goku would never run!

Announcer:Goku... Hey Goku...! If you're back there, we uh, we need you to come on out now...

Giran:He chickened out! Come on! Call the match, I won!

Goku:Here I am!

Giran:H-Huh?!

Goku:(Laughing) Sorry I'm late! Haaah! Oh yeah! I'm ready for a fight!

Announcer:Well folks I guess Goku didn't forfeit the match after all! So let's get this party started shall we?!

Audience:(Loud Cheering)

Bulma:Well it's about time he showed up! He almost give us a scare when he quits!

Oolong:Tell me about it Bulma guess I was wrong.

Yamcha:And as for you, where in the world did you go Sakura?

Sakura:Sorry about that yamcha the truth is...I was the one who found him and tell him to fight Giran now.

Yamcha:W-What?! You did?!

Krillin:Then what makes him really late fighting Giran?

Sakura:Don't worry krillin it's nothing to serious I'll tell you guys everything so it all started like this.

Flashback:

Sakura's POV:

Sakura:Ah! Much better! I feel fresh and clean I'm ready to fight at the second round soon!

I finished taking a bath I rubbed my head to dry then comb my hair I took off my bath robe that I wear my bra and panties then I summoned my magic circle under my feet sparkle lights consumed then poof! I wear the same turtle fighting gi girl style.

Krillin:Sakura come on let's go! Or were gonna be late for the tournament today is gonna be Goku and giran's match!

Sakura:Alright I'm coming krillin!

Few minutes later:

I made it at the tournament but I heared a soft snore nearby when I turned my head my eyes widened that I saw a sleeping Goku.

Sakura:What in the world?! Wasn't he supposed to fight Giran today? Why would he asleep here?

Announcer:Wait a second! Where's Goku?!

Sakura:Uh Oh! I gotta hurry and wake him up before he forfeits!

I run fast towards Goku then I grabbed both of his shoulders and shake him to wake up.

Sakura:Goku! Goku! Come on you gotta wake up! Your match is about to start!

I keep shaking him all I could but no avail. He's snoring really loud as ever.

Goku:Zzzzz! Zzzzz! Zzzzz!

Sakura:Oh dear! What I'm I gonna do now?.....Ah! I know! This will wake him up.

Sakura summoned a magic circle on her palm with a bright light then poof!...it was a bottle of hot chocolate milk.

She put it on his nose hoping he could smell it then it worked! I saw his nose twitch then his eyes slowly opened.

Goku:H-Huh? Sniff! What's that yummy smell? Sniff!

Sakura:This is your favorite drink one hot bottle of chocolate milk just for you.

Goku:D-Did you say hot chocolate milk?! I want some! I want some!

Sakura:Sure here you go! Go ahead and drink it.

Goku:Yay! Thank you! Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

Phew! I'm glad he's completely awakened now. When he finished drinking the whole bottle, he wipe his mouth and smiled at me.

Goku:Oh that was really good!

Sakura:(Giggled) I'm glad you like it Goku but you can't sleep here right now.

Goku:Why not? I was enjoying the fresh air and sunshine makes me drowsy to sleep. It makes me so relaxed! (Chuckled)

Sakura(Thoughts:Ah! So that's why he was late.) You can sleep later but for now your match is about to start to fight Giran you promised me you will never give up then you'll give everything you got to win remember?

Goku:Fight with Giran?.....(Screaming) your right! I forgot about that Sakura!

Sakura:Well at least you remember and you don't need to apologize so you should hurry otherwise you'll be disqualified at the tournament.

Announcer:Goku... Hey Goku...! If you're back there, we uh, we need you to come on out now...

Goku:(Screaming) I can't be disqualified like this! I need to win the match! Come on Sakura we better go now!

Goku grabbed my wrist and dragged me back at the tournament main hall.

Goku:Damn it! How could I be so stupid! (Rambling)

Sakura(Thoughts:Oh well at least he already realized what his been up to by himself hehehehe.)

Flashback Ended:

Sakura:And that's all it happened.

Yamcha and Krillin's mouths jaw dropped almost at the floor including Jackie Chun decided to listen Sakura's explanation.

Yamcha:I see...So that's what happens huh?

Krillin:Somehow Goku is being so stupid at all time that he always been so forgetful everytime we told him any important news!

Jackie Chun:That boy really needs to fix his brain or something!

Sakura:(Giggled) Now that I already wake him up, how about we all cheer him on at the match for now okay?

Yamcha/Krillin:Oh Okay then!

Jackie Chun:Very well.

___

Announcer:Well I'm glad your here goku.

Goku:(Chuckled) sorry about that I was late! It's a good thing Sakura woke me up from my sleep so that I could come here in time!

Announcer:Oh?...Is that true Sakura? Did you really woke him up?

Sakura:Certainly I did! Now Goku and Giran will focus on the match!

Announcer:Oh thanks! That way all these crowds will watch an excitement fight...Let the last quarter-final match begin!

Audience:(ecstatically cheering)

Giran:I'm going to pound you into the dirt, you no good little brat!

Oolong:Alright! Yeah, Goku!

Dog:Look at that itty-bitty guy warm up!. He's not even scared!

Giran:Hey! Look what I have!

Goku:Huh?

Giran:It's a secret!

Goku:Wow! A secret! Really? What is it?! Come on! Aren't you going to show me?!

Giran:Uh, huh! Here! Check it out!

He was slowly turn his body then he swinged his giant tail to smacked Goku at the wall then fell on the floor.

Announcer:What an awesome attack! I hope Goku's alright! It's hard to compete against a powerful blow like that! Let's give him credit for making it this far! What a fighter! Don't worry, folks! The tournament doctor is on the way! Please let him through!

Yamcha:I hope Goku isn't hurt!

Krillin:Me too!

Sakura(Thoughts:I know your okay after he attack you like that so I believe in you.) Nah don't worry you guys I'm sure he survived it.

Krillin:Really? H-How could you be so sure?

Sakura:Just watch and you'll see what I mean.

The three fighters stared a her confused so they will do what she said look at Goku again.

Bulma:This is terrible!

Giran:What?!

Announcer:I-it's unbelievable! Goku is back on his feet and back in the match! And he's acting as if he didn't even feel that blow!

Goku:I don't know what you were going to show me, but I don't even want to see it now!

Sakura:(Chuckled) see? I told you.

Krillin:Yeah your really right you are Sakura! I knew he was okay! How could a concrete wall get the best of that thick head?!

Goku:Whoop! HYAAAH!!!

Goku charged at giran he attack him with his giant fist but he blocked it. He smacked his fist away he immediately punched him on the stomach Giran screamed in pain Goku flipped forward getting behind him grabbing his giant tail he pulled it hard using all his strength to tossing him out of the ring.

Goku:(Grunt!) HAAAAAH!!!

Giran:(Screaming)

Announcer:Incredible! Young Goku has thrown Giran out of the ring and practically into the next town! It looks like he's won! What an incredible feat of strength!

Giran keep Screaming he was about to fall further he spread out his wings that he started to fly.

Audience:(Gasp!)

Giran:Too bad, kid...Guess I forgot to mention I could fly...

Goku:Aw man...

Announcer:This is too fantastic to believe! After being thrown a hundred yards out of the arena, Giran is flying back in! And since no part of his body actually touched the ground, the match is still on!

Goku:Well! If I can't throw you out, I'll have to take you down!

Giran:Hmm (Chuckled)

Suddenly, Giran open his mouth that he fired something sticky tied around all over Goku's body.

Bulma/Oolong/Puar:(Screaming)

Jackie Chun/Krillin/Yamcha:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Gasp!)

Goku:What's this?! I... can't move!

Giran:How do you like Giran's Merry-go-round Gum?!

Goku:Oh, no! Rrrgh!

Giran:That's right...Go ahead and struggle, kid. The harder you try, the tighter it gets...! Face it--you are stuck, right where I want you.

Giran cracked his knuckles then he punched him in the head making Goku dizzy or stunned. And he carried Goku planning to throw out of the ring.

Goku:Hey! What are you doing?!

Giran:What do you think...? I'm throwing you out of the ring, just like you did to me.

Goku:Hey! That's no fair...! You weren't all tied up when I threw you!

Announcer:Uh, oh! It doesn't look good for Goku! Giran has ejected some sort of rubbery substance form his mouth that has Goku hog-tied! There's no way he can avoid hitting the ground if he's thrown out!

Giran:Sayonara, kid!

Goku:(Screaming)

He finally throw Goku out of the ring very far away headed towards the cities miles away at the tournament.

Yamcha:Goku!!

Krillin:Darn! It's all over!

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:(Screaming)

Sakura:No...It's not over yet guys.

Yamcha:Huh?! What are you talking about Sakura how is he gonna get back here when his tied up by Giran.

Sakura:I know this is their fight but...

Krillin:Huh? But what Sakura?

Sakura:If it's possible, I'm gonna use my magic teleportation to sent him back here at the ring.

Krillin:WHAAAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THAT?!

Yamcha:B-B-But...D-Don't you think that's cheating?!

Jackie Chun:Actually...That idea of yours might be really useful.

Yamcha:Y-You think so?

Sakura:Really sir? Your gonna agree with me?

Jackie Chun:Well as long as everyone in this tournament and the announcer won't be able to see you doing it I'm sure goku won't be able to losing this match.

Sakura:Thank you mister chun!

Krillin:Well what are you waiting for go for it!

Yamcha:Hurry before it's to late Sakura!

Sakura:Right!

Jackie Chun,Krillin,Yamcha and Sakura slid down at the wall to sit down to hide. Her one hand is starting to glow with blue aura.

Sakura:Okay here I go.

___

Goku:Wait! The Flying Nimbus!

___

Sakura immediately snapped her finger to used her magic teleportation for the right time.

___

Goku:FLYING NIMB--

He's words cut off calling the nimbus cloud that he swiftly disappeared in thin air at the city.

___

Giran:(Chuckled) Oh yeaaah! Victory is mi--

Goku already teleported back at the arena he was really confused how he get back all the crowd, Announcer and Giran was really shocked to see him again popping out of nowhere.

Giran:W-What in the world?!...You gotta be kidding me! How did you get in here so fast kid?!

Goku:Uh...I guess I got lucky I came back here.

Sakura:Krillin go see if Goku's already there.

Krillin:On it!

Krillin climb back up at the wall then his face lit up that he see's that Goku is definitely back.

Krillin:Hey guys! I see him! His really back!

Yamcha:(Gasp!) Alright! Awesome job Sakura! That way, nobody will knew it was you teleported him back here.

Jackie Chun:But the problem is how are you gonna tell Goku that your the one sent him back with your magic teleportation? Weather his mad at you or not what are you gonna do?

Sakura:...It's fine.

Krillin/Yamcha:Huh?

Sakura:I deserved it by the time his angry with me I interfered his match so...It's okay.

Yamcha:Sakura...

Krillin:Oh...

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen you never believe what we're seeing. after Giran throw Goku out of the ring far away, he came back here pop out of nowhere! how in the world did he do it?!

Giran:I don't how you got here kid, but you've got lucky...but it doesn't matter I'm gonna knock the living hoo-haa out of you, you little nuisance of a kid!

Goku trying his best wiggled himself free from giran's merry go round gum tied around him he walk towards goku pulled back his giant fist ready to punch him.

Giran:Time's up! Just close your eyes, this is only going to hurt for a second! Bomb's away!

Krillin:(Gasp!)

Audience:(Murmuring)

Bulma/Oolong/Puar:(Whimpering)

Giran swing his fist at Goku but he disappeared at sight Giran was suprised that he turned his head back and forth to find him.

Giran:What?! He's gone! But how?! This just isn't possible! Where'd he go?!

Audience:He's right there, you doe-doe bird! No, not there! Hanging from your arm! There!

Giran:Huh?! Mm?!

Announcer:Unreal! Goku seems to be hanging by a... by a tail?

Goku:Yay! My tail grew back, alright!

Yamcha:Oh, no! It's back!

Sakura:I can't believe it! Nobody could tell me that it grew back for the past few months, weeks or something!

Yamcha:Ah...(Laughing Nervously) I, Uh had no idea too...I was so shocked for what's happening what are the odds!(Thoughts:I gotta keep my mouth shut for this! When she finds out the truth I'm a big goner!)

Sakura:Oh I see...Woah Goku got his tail back! I'm so happy for him!

Goku:After all this time, it finally grew back!

Oolong:Anyone for a moonlight stroll tonight?!

Bulma:No. thanks, I think I'll pass!

Goku:Saved by the tail! But, I still can't beat him with this stuff on me! hrrrrgh!!!

Giran:Fool! That gum can't be broken!

Goku:HRRRRGH!!! GRRRR!!!.....AAAAHHHH!!!

He pushed more using all of his strength to break free from his restraints around him since he got his tail back in a few seconds, Goku successfully ripped giran's gum around him into pieces his face lit up now that his free.

Giran:Huh?! He did it!!

Goku:Alright! I'm free! Yay! Wow! I always feel so much stronger when I have my tail! Hmm! I better give it a quick test run...

He lifted up by Goku's tail decided to test it out for a bit then do a flying kick smashed the wall into pieces. Giran had seen this just now that he's eyes widened with shocked witness Goku's strength.

Goku:Yeah! With a little work it'll be even better than the old one! Hey Sakura! (Chuckled) your seeing this right?!

Sakura:Oh you bet I am! With your tail's back, your power will grow maximize!

Goku:(Laughing) oh yeah you are so right about that!...Mmm! Now! Let's finish this thing!

He's ready to fight him for another round but he pulled out a little white flag waving telling he was now surrender.

Giran:Wait! I give up!!

Goku was animated fall on the floor after Giran told him that and Sakura was seeing it too. Big sweatdrop on her head.

Sakura(Thoughts:I guess Giran was to scared already seeing my boyfriend's real strength back just because of his tail)

Announcer:Amazing! Giran's throwing in the towel! He's quitting the match! Which makes Goku the winner! Goku is going to the semi-finals! Spectacular!

Bulma:Whoa! How does he do it? Man! He's too much!...Now that Goku won the fight then that means...(Silence)...(Silence)...

Bulma/Oolong/Puar:(Screaming) Goku's going to fight with sakura (Screaming)

With a lot of courage and determination--and a little help from his girlfriend Sakura's magic teleportation, Goku has won his match and advanced to the semi-finals! Join us next time, for Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 242 20
Idk first story so please be nice
16.1K 702 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
191K 2.2K 70
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
13.2K 255 9
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...