Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

The Quarter Finals Continue

134 4 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on dragon ball, the world martial arts tournament is opened with krillin vs bacterian odor of the nastiest finger that ever existed smell after runchy smell this king of funk krillin with every foul odor of a human body has to offer and poor krillin was stunned thanks to Goku and sakura's constant encouragement words krillin was able to catch his second wind. Bacterian however he saved his deadly attack for last the deep throated mocus noogie of death but krillin prevailed and and put the big oaf to rest for the whiff of his own medicine. Krillin scored a victory his own hygiene and pass to the next round and the celebration won't last long it's time run the big match today on dragon ball.

Crowd:(Loud Cheering)

Krillin:(Giggled)

Goku:You did it! You beat him!

Sakura:Where really happy for you krillin!

Krillin:Goku, Sakura it was awesome! (Giggled)

Announcer:I don't know about you guys, but I loved that fight! I'd say that Krillin boy is goin' places!

Woman:Oh, but he's so little!

Goku:I bet Master Roshi's
going crazy!

Sakura:You said it! You definitely show yourself a promise krillin!

Krillin:You think so? (Chuckled) hey...W-Where is he, anyway?

Sakura:Uh...he did told us he'll watch us fight at the audience.

Goku:Hey Bulma, do you know where
Master Roshi is sitting?

Sakura:Yeah sis. Where is he?

Bulma:Sorry Goku, Sakura, we lost track of him in the crowd.

Puar:He keeps leaving us and we think it's to go look at girls...

Goku:Well gee, that's not very nice.

Krillin:Then he didn't watch my fight?

Sakura put a comforting hand at krillin's left shoulder he turned his head to face her.

Sakura:Cheer up krillin he maybe our master, but his perverted instincts would never let it go. He must have his reasons somehow.

Krillin:Sakura...hehehe! I guess your right! You know what they always say, his ego is always silly sometimes!

Goku:Oh hold on Krillin, maybe he did. (Sniff) I smell him. Use your nose to Sakura that way, you can track his scent around here.

Sakura:Hmm alright then. (Sniff) (Sniff) (Gasp!) Oh yes your right goku! He really did watch him! But the question is, where he go?

Krillin:I was asking the same thing.

___

Back at the main hall, Jackie Chun with his perverted look was mesmerizing at ranfan's beautiful body while she put on her lipstick and compact mirror.

Jackie Chun:(Laughing) May I ask what the lipstick is for, sweetie?

Ranfan:Let's say it's for guys like you.

Jackie Chun:Oh, well my name's Jackie Chun! Perhaps you and I can have some coffee?

Ranfan:Sorry, but my attention is on someone else. A little girl that I fight with just now.

Jackie Chun:Hmm I see...Ahem! Miss ranfan? There is something you should know about Sakura so listen really carefully.

Ranfan:Well I'm all ears so what is it?

___

Announcer:Now everybody get ready! It's time for the next great match!

Goku and Krillin are still at the ring they where standing sideways at the announcer looking for master roshi.

Goku:Master?

Krillin:Hello?

Announcer:Come on boys, I'm in the middle of my speech here.

Sakura:Have you found him yet Goku, krillin?

Goku/Krillin:No we haven't seen him here.

Audience:(Cheering)

Announcer:I've got to admit I've been waiting for this one, folks! It's young against old! Yamcha vs Jackie Chun!

Yamcha:Well, here I go!

Goku:Good luck, Yamcha!

Sakura:Yeah! Show him what your made of!

Yamcha:Heh! Thanks Sakura nobody can beat me.

Jackie Chun:That was a super kick, Krillin.

Krillin:Oh! Thank you very much, mister!

Jackie Chun:(Giggled)

Krillin:There's something funny about that guy...

___

Inside the main hall, monster beast Giran eating a big plate full of chicken legs on the table while ranfan was sitting on the corner busy having her make up she completely ignored him that he's doing his disgusted eating habits.

Ranfan:Ah perfect! A true beauty of a woman like me never removed my face. But still, was he really telling the truth?

Flashback:

Jackie Chun:There is something you should know about your opponent and she isn't an ordinary girl fighter.

Ranfan:Oh? If your so serious about that, then let me hear it.

Jackie Chun:Very well. She study martial arts from her mentor Roshi along with Goku and Krillin but not just she only Study martial arts, there's more to it. It's because she is master of all four elements like Water, Fire, Earth and Air she is known as the elemental martial artist trained by her father. And that's not all, she also Study the arts of magic like she's doing Time, Laser, gravity and plenty more trained by her mother.

After she listen to Jackie Chun's warnings, she was sweating a little and her whole body was stuttering and her face looked horrified.

Jackie Chun:So you will make a choice.

Ranfan:Huh?

Jackie Chun:Do you still wanna fight Sakura? Or you wanna forfeit the match? Choose wisely after all, she's really a dangerous fighter.

Ranfan:A very dangerous fighter huh? Let me think hmmm.....I choose to fight her old man.

Jackie Chun:Hmm I see...I guess I won't stop you...but when you face her at the ring, you will know what I mean ranfan.

Ranfan:Don't worry about it I'll be more careful that I'll ever be.

Jackie Chun:Then...Good luck with it! (Giggled)

Flashback Ends

Ranfan:I guess I have to try to fight Sakura and follow the old man's warnings otherwise, I'll be in big danger here.

Goku:I'm so hungry!

Sakura:Me neither! I really need to eat some food right now.

Krillin:But you two just ate! Gosh!

Goku:Oh wow look Sakura food!

Sakura:Finally! I can filled up my stomach!

Giran:Huh?

Goku and Sakura went towards the table with food then they sit down and start eating.

Goku:Now that's more like it! Well dig in!

Sakura:Thank you for the food!

Both of them start eating with all his food piece by piece. The beast wasted no time to eat his food as fast as he can before they do to finished it.

Goku:Oh yeah! I was really starving!

Sakura:Of course I need more food to strengthen me up!

Krillin was staring at the three with awe that they eat so fast and that same goes to ranfan they also look at them with disbelief including her opponent Sakura that she's going to fight her soon that she eats a lot never get herself so full.

Ranfan:Uh didn't those two already ate a while ago?

Krillin:(Laughing Nervously) I tried to tell them but in the end, their still hungry. I had a feeling my two friends aren't humans I mean their stomachs just like a bottomless pit or something.

Ranfan:R-Really? You don't say? How weird of them.

Krillin:Uh-Huh...

Goku:Here you go Sakura more for you! Eat some more to gain more energy for your match okay?

Sakura:How Nice of you Goku thanks!

Goku gave her five pieces of chicken legs and she quickly eat it and drop pile of bones on the floor. She was about to eat more, but she spotted ranfan that she has a shock face.

Sakura:Hey Goku?

Goku:(Gulp!) Yeah?

Sakura:I'll be right back for a minute because my opponent ranfan is here so I wanna talk to her for a while okay?

Goku:Really?.....Well okay then if your finished talking to her come back to me and continue eating with me okay?

Sakura:You got it love ya!

Goku:(Giggled) love ya too!

Sakura:(Laughing) hi miss ranfan! Boy I'm I glad to see you! I'm so really excited that you and I are gonna fight our match soon don't ya think?

Ranfan:(Giggled) likewise I'm sure. (Thoughts:Well here goes it's now or never.) So tell me Sakura, are you really strong? I bet you learn some awesome fighting techniques.

Sakura:Oh I am really strong! But believe me or not, you and I will make the best fight at the match ever! My father use to tell me that whenever comes to face an opponent, any fighters will always earn trust,worthy and courage. And more importantly,

Ranfan:More importantly of what?

Krillin:Yeah let's hear it.

Sakura:More importantly, winning any matches and battles because of earning strongest power is not leading to victory.

Krillin:W-What are you saying?

Sakura:What I'm saying is Krillin, when a one fighter will going to fight alone, growing more power alone, when a person will fight dangerous opponents alone it will be ended up losing and hopeless.

Ranfan:And your point is?

Sakura:My point is, the only way to win...Is friendship that is the key.

Krillin:I see...now I get what you mean...do you ranfan?

Ranfan was really fascinated about Sakura's speech but she's right. Fighting alone isn't getting nearing for victory. So she smiled at her that she would never forget her most important words like trust,worthy,courage and friendship those things will let everybody to keep their hopes up and to win. Ranfan raise her hand in front of her Sakura get the message so she grab her hand to make a good handshake.

Sakura:So what do you say? Care we fight this a very good match together soon?

Ranfan:Oh you bet I am! And we will make a friendly and a fair one on one match which one of us will win you'll see.

Sakura:(Giggled) looking forward to it!

Ranfan:Oh yeah!

Krillin:(Chuckled) I'm really glad you two made yourselves good friends! I'm so happy!

Goku:Hey Sakura! Are you done talking to her? Come on and eat more with me.

Sakura:Come to think of it, I'm still really hungry...Well gotta go miss ranfan can't fight like this with an empty stomach. Coming Goku! Hope you save some for me!

Goku:Of course I save some for you. There's plenty more for that came from (Chuckled)

Sakura:Man you never change Goku (Giggled)

Goku:(Laughing) well let's eat up some more!

Sakura:You got it Goku!

Ranfan:I guess that little girl wasn't so bad after all even she was very powerful than the others.

Krillin:Of course miss ranfan. Everyone would know that she was the most kind hearted and the smartest girl in the world.

Announcer:And here are the fighters! In the orange and green uniform, the young and fearless, Yamcha!

Oolong:Bring it home, Wolf-boy!

Puar:It's what you've always wanted, Yamcha! Enjoy it!

Bulma:I wonder what this mysterious Jackie Chun guy looks like.

Oolong:What's it to you, Bulma? I thought Yamcha was your boyfriend!

Bulma:He is! But I can still keep my eyes open for an upgrade!

Announcer:And in the black and white outfit-- Jackie Chun!

Jackie Chun:Peace, dude!

Man:Dude? Has that guy been stuck on a desert island?

Bulma:Well, so much for intrigue! That guy's just a crusty old geezer! Go Yamcha! Hurray!

Yamcha(Thoughts:Jackie Chun...I've never heard of a fighter by that name. But if he's made it this far, I bet he's got some good moves.)

Announcer:Gentlemen, take your positions! Let's go!

Yamcha(Thoughts:He doesn't even put up his guard. And I can't sense his fighting energy. That means he's either foolish, or extremely confident.....Wait, I remember now.)

(Flashback:)

At the elimination round hall, Jackie Chun was facing a giant man wearing his brown karate gi. He move his body slowly doing his fighting stance gathered some of his energy into it and yells.

Jackie Chun:(Yells)

He sent him flying out on the ring hit at the wall that he was out of bounds the announcer raise Jackie Chun's hand that he declares the winner.

Jackie Chun:(Laughing)

(Flashback Ended:)

Yamcha(Thoughts:But what was his technique? I'll attack him quickly and watch him move.)...(Yells)

Yamcha made the first move. He jumps forward in the air he landed a punch and kick on him but he dodged it fast he turns around and charge tried to attack him again but he missed.

Yamcha:(Gasp!)

Jackie Chun:That time you almost touched me!

Yamcha:Huh?

Bulma:But he's a geezer!

Jackie Chun:Your fighting moves are big and fun to look at, but I'm afraid most of them are just a waste of energy.

Yamcha:I'll show you! (Yells)

Yamcha charge at him and performed multiple punches at Jackie Chun and he dodge fast with ease.

Goku:You have to see this, Krillin! That old man is dodging every punch like it's nothing!

Sakura:His right krillin! His moves is really unimaginable.

Krillin:Hm?

Announcer:Unbelievable! Yamcha has launched an aggressive attack, but can't even lay a finger on Jackie Chun! Who knew the elderly could move so fast?

Yamcha:The old man's just having fun with me! But let's see him laugh at my Wolf Fang Fist!

Krillin:Goku, Sakura, you know Yamcha, right? Would you two say he's a pretty decent fighter?

Goku:Yeah, he's really good! Me and Sakura fought him once and he used some crazy attack move on me but not her.

Sakura:Uh Huh! To bad he didn't use his powerful technique on me but I was able win the fight without killing him.

Krillin:Really? You didn't kill him in the fight with yamcha?

Sakura:Yeah I just used air bending abilities to win but no worries he said his not really effected on that.

Krillin:I see well that's really good to know. But Then if he can't touch this Jackie Chun guy, I think we're in trouble.

Oolong:To be honest, I don't feel too good about this.

Puar:There's no need to worry. Yamcha still hasn't used his Wolf Fang Fist.

Bulma:I'm still worried.

Yamcha:Wolf Fang Fist Attack!

Yamcha finally used his wolf fang fist technique he charge at him to attack. But Jackie Chun just standing calmly didn't stuttered himself or afraid he widened his eyes and he crouch down yamcha swing his arm to slashed him but he missed.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Gasp!)

He landed his feet on the wall and jump higher Bulma,Oolong, Puar and the rest of the audience looking at him with awe and he landed back at the ring that both of them are standing back to back.

Yamcha:Huh?

Jackie Chun flip backwards jump in front of yamcha.

Yamcha:(Screaming)

Jackie Chun:Allow me to present you with this refreshing winter breeze.

He clapped his hands together suddenly a blue light was glowing that he gathered some energy into it and swing his arms to release a strongest wind towards yamcha and sending him flying he hit the nearby wall behind him. Yamcha was now out of the ring.

Yamcha:(Screaming)

Bulma:(Screaming)

Goku:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Screaming)

Krillin:(Gasp)

Jackie Chun:(Chuckling) How did you like it? Wasn't it cool? That was a joke.

Announcer:Why-Why that's a ring out! Jackie Chun is the winner!

Audience:(Loud Cheering)

Announcer:What an amazing fighter! Jackie Chun seemed to have that victory under his belt from the first hit of the gong! Am I right?

Yamcha:I don't get it! How did he--? But he never even touched me!

Goku:Ah! Yamcha lost!

Sakura:And he was almost winning too! Unbelievable!

Krillin:Yeah. And who's gonna have to fight against the old man in the second round? It's me, isn't it guys?

Goku:Uh, Uh-huh.

Sakura:Yeah...your gonna fight him soon.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Goku:Don't worry Krillin, maybe that old guy just got lucky when he beat Yamcha.

Sakura:It's more than that Goku.

Goku:Huh? What do you mean?.....Uh wait! You can sense him can you?

Krillin:W-What?! You have that kind of ability too?!

Sakura:Of course I do krillin my Mom and dad teach me the basics of sensing ability they say mental training will keep my mind and body sharp. And as for jackie Chun, I sense his power and all of his abilities was tremendous and far to great.

Krillin:I-If your aren't kidding, I guess I believe you. First it was that sewer-face and now I'm up against a super-hero...

Yamcha and Jackie Chun went back at the main hall that their fight was finished.

Goku/Sakura:(Giggled) Yam--

Krillin:He might not be in the mood to talk right now, Goku, Sakura.

Goku:Oh...

Sakura:I see...

Yamcha:That last move...I couldn't... even see it.

Jackie Chun:It's energy from within. Maybe someday I'll teach you how to do it.

Yamcha:Say, don't I know you from some--

Announcer:This next match should be a doozy, folks! Both these challengers are new to the fighting scene, and I really have no idea what to expect--It's Sakura versus Ranfan!

Sakura:Well it's about time! I'm next for my very first fight!

Goku:(Laughing) I'll be cheering for you sakura! I'll never ever looking away from you because I wanna see you fight so badly and performed your amazing fighting techniques! (Chuckled)

Krillin:Uh-Huh! Uh-Huh! Me too! So good luck in there I was really curious about your fighting abilities too!

Sakura:I'll do my very best boys! I swear ranfan and I will going to make the most very fair fight ever you'll see (Chuckled)

Goku/Krillin:(Giggled) Uh-Huh!

Krillin:Let's do a huddle circle formation! It means that who ever our team mates will going fight against next at the ring we do this for a sign of goodluck!

Sakura:Oooh! Good idea krillin! Let's do it Goku! Just follow our lead okay?

Goku:Oh okay!

The three kids performed themselves into a circle huddle.

Krillin:Next, I'm going to yell first. I'm gonna say...TURTLE HERMIT FIGHT! Then the both of you say out loud YEAH!...understand?

Goku:Oh Okay I think I get it! So let's do it!

Sakura:That was a great idea krillin! That way, it will bring our spirits up!

Krillin:(Chuckled) Thanks!...Okay let's go for it! Ahem!...TURTLE HERMIT...FIGHT!

(Just like this one as an example 😊)

Goku/Sakura:YEEEAH!!!

Yamcha:(Chuckled) never seen those kids enjoying themselves to pumped up on the fight. Interesting. Hm...Goku, Sakura where's Master Roshi? Have you seen him?

Goku:He's in the crowd. Puar told us that he's looking at girls.

Sakura:Yeah he might have a reason why he missed krillin's fight.

Goku:Uh-Huh.

Yamcha:So he's not watching you fight?

Krillin:Guess not. But Puar could be wrong. Goku and Sakura smelled him!

Yamcha:Oh, really? Interesting...

Jackie Chun look or inspected ranfan's beautiful body while she was put on a lipstick. When she's done she looked at him giving him a cute wink.

Ranfan:(Giggled) (Wink)

Jackie Chun:Hmm...(Chuckled)

Yamcha(Thoughts:Something fishy is going on. Man, I wish I were smarter!)

Goku:Oh and Sakura?

Sakura:Yes?

Before Sakura would go, Goku give a kiss on her cheek.

Goku:And that is a second sign of a good luck to you (Laughing)

Sakura look at her boyfriend her face was bright red. She giggle at him so she did the same as well Goku look at her with a biggest wide grin on his face.

Yamcha/Krillin:Aww~ how sweet!

Sakura:(Giggled)

Ranfan:I gotta say I'm impressed. That little boy is your boyfriend Sakura?

Sakura:(Giggled) you bet he was. I really love him with all my heart hehehehe!

Goku:She and I have bigger plans to do on our relationship until we grow up.

Ranfan:I see. Then goodluck with that both of you. So are you ready for this Sakura?

Sakura:I'm so pumped up ready!

Ranfan:Then let's go!

Sakura:Well...I'm off!

Goku:Goodluck Sakura!

Krillin:Will be cheering for you!

Yamcha:Make the best fight ever Sakura!

Ranfan and Sakura finally walking enter the ring to begin their match.

Jackie Chun(Thoughts:I just hope my young student Sakura won't go easy on ranfan so harshly. Guess I better watch the fight to make sure if it.)

His eyes turned on yamcha then he leaves.

Yamcha(Thoughts:I've got it! Jackie Chun and Master Roshi must be related!)

___

Audience:(Loud Cheering)

Bulma:(Laughing) Guys look! It's my little sister's turn to fight now!

Puar:Alright! It's our chance to see her fight right now! (Laughing)

Oolong:You bet we will! Go Sakura! Show us what you made of! Yeaaah!

Announcer:This next match now here presenting is a little girl wearing a very pretty orange fighting gi with a skirt and she has the same symbol like krillin. The young girl fighter, Sakura!

Sakura:(Laughing) Hi everyone!

Three Men:Aww~She's so cuuute~!

Woman:Oh wow! She's gonna fight in this tournament? That really reminds me that girl has the same age like my sweet sister.

Bulma:OH GET REAL LADY! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THAT'S MY LITTLE SISTER OVER THERE THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT SO DON'T YOU EVER UNDERESTIMATED HER!

Woman:Y-YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME WITH YOUR BAD MANNERS! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

Bulma:RESPECT?! I'LL SHOW YOU RESPECT!!!

Bulma was about to teach the lady a lesson but Oolong and Puar held her really tight.

Bulma:LET ME GO! LET ME AT HER!

Oolong:Ease down bulma!

Puar:Your creating a whole scene here! Everyone is watching us!

Announcer:And to my left, wearing the blue tank top and green pants, is Ranfan!

Ranfan:Be gentle okay?

Sakura:I'll keep that in mind.

Announcer:Let the third match of the tournament... ...begin!

The gong has rang that the fight between girls is starting.

Bulma:COME ON SAKURA! BEAT HER UP TO OBLIVION! GO! GO! GO!

Oolong:Geez! She's so pushy when she yells like that.

Puar:And from the looks of things, everyone is scared of her right now. And the worst part is, she didn't have to beat the lady up like that.

A few audience step back a little that their stuttering which they look at the lady beat up so badly by Bulma she has bruises, scratches, loses some teeth, and she had a one black eye on the right.

Three Men:T-That g-girl is s-s-scary!

Goku:(Laughing) Go Sakura! Go!

Krillin:Give everything you got to win Sakura! (Chuckled)

Jackie Chun:Win this fight my dear ranfan! You can do it! (Perverted Laughter)

Krillin:Hey...who side are you in anyway gramps?

Jackie Chun:E-Erk! You hear that? (Laughing Nervously)...I just slipped my tongue! My bad!

Krillin:Hmmm...

Goku:Huh?

The fight is starting now. Sakura doing her battle stance in front of her and ranfan just wink. She looked at her confused.

Sakura:Huh?

Ranfan make the first move she charged at her with the kick Sakura dodge it next she closed both of her hands together tight trying to strike back she dodge again Sakura jump back away from ranfan.

Sakura:Heh your a pretty good fighter. But you gotta do better than that.

Ranfan:Is that so? Then lay it on me.

Sakura:Alright then. Here I come!...HAAAH!

Sakura started running towards her with full speed then she disappeared in sight.

(Imagine Sakura run at full speed and making herself disappeared in front of ranfan.)

Ranfan blink a few times and started to turn her head frantically.

Ranfan:H-H-Huh?!...W-Where did she go?!

Krillin:W-What the-- H-How in the world Sakura do that?! (Whimpering)

Goku:I-I don't know krillin! Now I know why her powers and abilities are so strong.

Krillin:Really then what is it?

Goku:She said when Sakura was seven years old, her dad ryu trained her...very severely makes her stronger.

Krillin:W-W-WHAAAT!?!...T-This is unreal is it?

Goku:Oh it's real alright that makes me really excited! I can't wait to fight her for real soon (Chuckled)

Krillin:Why are you so relaxed huh?!

Announcer:This is really surprising folks! The young girl fighter Sakura just disappeared in sight in front of ranfan! Where could she be?!

All the crowds was pretty amazed of Sakura's disappearing all of them turn their heads back and forth searching for the little girl.

Jackie Chun:Hm! (Thoughts:She's right in front of her!)

Ranfan keeping her guard up searching for her opponent she step back a little trying to stay brave not to losing the fight she never forget that remember what Jackie Chun said about her powers and fighting skills.

Ranfan(Thoughts:The old man wasn't kidding after all this kid does really have an amazing powers. If I don't be careful, she'll be ended up beating me here.)

Ranfan was still looking for Sakura where she's been hiding, she finally reappeared in front of her face and scared a life out of her.

Sakura:Looking for me ranfan?

Ranfan:(Screaming) Where did you-

Her sentence cut off that she was about to punch her ranfan frantically dodge it. Ranfan can't be scared forever so she strike her with a punch she ducked both of them fight with normal fast movements every punch or chop doing a hand to hand combat.

Announcer:My goodness! The two fighters between girls are getting neck in neck! They just keep going so fast!

All the audiences look at the two girl fighters suprised expression on their faces that it's beginning to get more excited than ever be that those two never stop or getting tired.

Bulma:Yeah! That's it little sis! Don't give up Woooh!

Oolong:Alright Sakura! Give her every power you got baby!

Puar:You can do it Sakura! We're all counting on you!

Goku:Woah! Look at them go krillin!

Krillin:Y-Yeah no kidding...it sounds like those punches was fast as a  machine gun or something and we almost couldn't see it (Whimpering).

Jackie Chun
(Thoughts:Hmmm...Sakura has a lot of potential every now and then but by the time I could actually fight her or not, I could probably observed her fighting skills myself)

They've been fighting for twenty minutes Sakura launch her fist on her but ranfan swiftly dodge it. It's her chance to make her fast move she swing her one leg to hit both of sakura's feet start to fall then she pushed her very hard on her chest. She skipped backwards both of her arms are waving frantically that she was now on the edge of the platform almost falling out of the ring.

Sakura:Uh-Oh! W-Woooah!

Goku:(Screaming) Sakura No! You can't lose the fight!

Krillin:(Whimpering) she can't lose like this! Not right now! Please!

Ranfan:(Chuckled) It looks like I win! HYAAAH!

Ranfan is started running and pulled back her arm and launch her fist towards her. It was slow motion Sakura looked at Goku and Krillin they keep saying to never give up and Bulma, Oolong and Puar cheering for her if she loses the fight, she will never get her chance to move on to the next match to fight stronger opponents to show Goku and the rest of her friends to give everything she's got. She flipped backwards which everyone is suprised.

Bulma:Sakura No!

Krillin/Yamcha:(Gasp!)

Goku:Nooo! Sakuraaa!

Jackie Chun:(Gasp!)

Sakura was almost landed on the grass ground for a ring out, then she smiled at her opponent.

Sakura:Heh. Do you really think I would lose?

Ranfan:H-Huh?!

Sakura turn around and she take a deep breath and launch a huge amount of air at her mouth to lift herself up.

Then she spins around and land gentle back at the ring.

Sakura:Phew! I almost been ring out!

Ranfan:(Whimpering)...H-How can this be?!

Announcer:H-How in the world Sakura do that?! F-For a second there I thought she was falling out of the ring! I bet she used her strange powers to get back here don't you think folks?!

Bulma:(Laughing) I bet I know she did.

Oolong/Puar:Huh?

Bulma:isn't it obvious? I seen it clearly! Air bending!

Oolong:Woah really Bulma?! That's great!

Puar:Yaay! She ain't gonna lose! Hahaha!

Goku:Ah phew! I'm glad she haven't lost yet krillin!

Krillin:Ugh! You can say that again buddy. She almost gave me a heart attack!

Yamcha:Well it's a relief that she used one of her useful abilities to send her back in the ring I got so worried she might lost the fight.

Goku:Well that's not gonna happened! My Sakura will going to win this match no matter what it takes!

Yamcha/Krillin:Mm-Hm!

Sakura:Well ranfan...you and I having a long fight today it's already been twenty minutes or so.

Ranfan:That long huh? Well no matter sweetie.

She's positioning herself with her battle stance ready to fight again.

Ranfan:Will just have to keep fighting for long which one of us will get tired or something. So what are you going to do hmm? (Wink)

Sakura(Thoughts:Again with the wink on me?...She is really weird for some reason...but oh well.) It's been fun fighting against you but I'm afraid this fight is over.

Ranfan:What? O-Over?

Sakura:Yup!

Sakura used both of her two index fingers she spins around and crossed both of her arms launch a small amount of air blast at ranfan.

                  (Just like this! 😄)

She covered her face with her one arm and she was now fly out of the ring landed on the grassy ground.

Ranfan:Hmm?...Huh?! (Screaming)

Announcer:W-Why...Ranfan is out of the ring! The young girl fighter sakura declared is the winner!

Sakura:HURRAY! HURRAY! HURRAY! I WON! (Laughing) WAHOOO!

Audience:(Loud Cheering) Sakura! Sakura! Sakura!

Krillin:Alright! She did it!

Goku:(Laughing) Alright! That's my girl!

Yamcha:Heh! Atta girl Sakura!

Jackie Chun:(Moan) N-No! My dear sweet ranfan lost...W-Why!

Yamcha(Thoughts:Hmmm...That accent, That voice and that strange behavior...yup made no mistake that's definitely master roshi in disguise alright no wonder he was fighting here.)

Bulma:(Laughing) Alright! My little sister won! I knew she could do it! Yeah! Alright!

Oolong:Oh yeah! She sure is really something!

Puar:Yay! Hurray! I'm so happy for her first win!

Sakura:Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Goku/Krillin:Sakura!

Sakura:Huh? Hey goku, krillin!

Goku and Krillin gave her a big hug and Goku lifted her and spin around with happiness.

Goku:(Laughing) I'm so proud of your first win Sakura your the most strongest girlfriend I ever have!

Sakura:(Laughing) Aw~ thank you so much for cheering me on goku. I couldn't do this fight without you, krillin and the rest of our friends too (Giggled)

Krillin:(Chuckled) it's all in the days work for cheering and support! Because your very important to all of us!

Sakura:That's one hundred percent right!

The three kids are still celebrating themselves but ranfan walk towards them so they stop for a moment and the two boys look at her with confuse expression except Sakura she walk towards her and started to talk.

Sakura:Ranfan...

Ranfan:(Giggled) I have to admit it, your really a very good fighter. I guess the old man wasn't kidding about you after all no wonder your powers are strong.

Sakura:Old man?...you mean Jackie Chun told you about my fighting abilities?

Goku/Krillin:(Gasp!)

Ranfan:Yeah. He tells everything about it he came to warn me about you so I get his point.

Sakura:Oh...

Ranfan:But don't worry, you maybe powerful than I am or the rest of the adult fighters around here, but I'm not afraid of you. I'm only guessing this but your fighting me normally without using your full power...isn't it Sakura?

Goku:Uh...Is that true Sakura? Your only holding back on her do you?

Sakura:...Yeah it's true. I only did it because I need to control my strength so that I can't fight her very severely...that might be suicide.

Krillin:(Chuckled)...Then you did the right thing.

Goku:(Laughing) of course krillin's right Sakura! Your a one kind hearted girl you are so I say killing people is not right!

Sakura:Uh-huh! I promise I will never do that no matter what!

Goku:(Laughing) very good!

Sakura:And ranfan?

Ranfan:Hm? What is it?

Sakura:You put up a great fight against me but your also a really good fighter too. But the next time we see each other again we will have a rematch.

Ranfan's eyes widened in shock she really don't know what to say, even if she lost, Sakura reminded her for a rematch she don't even insult or discouraged her. Her lips formed a smile and giggled at her comment she couldn't help but to agree with Sakura so she offered her hand Sakura know what she means she grabbed it the two girls do a handshake.

Ranfan:Well...I can't say no to that but you got yourself a deal Sakura! I maybe sweet and very beautiful woman but I swear I'll train harder to beat you.

Sakura:Yeah! I'm looking forward to it!

Goku/Krillin:(Chuckled)

Audience:(Loud Cheering)

___

Yamcha:Hey Sakura! Congratulations on your first win! Know wonder master Roshi taught you how to fight so skillfully.

He patted her head and she giggle at him.

Sakura:Oh it was really nothing yamcha I got almost fall out of the ring so I used my air bending to send me back at the fight!

Goku:Hehehehe! I know I see it with my very own eyes that was good thinking! (Rambling)

Ranfan:Hmm...I'll definitely meet you one day at our rematch you'll see...now then.

Ranfan once again took out her lipstick and compact to start putting on her make up.

Jackie Chun:Ranfan! I'm so happy that you didn't get hurt so much at the fight!

Ranfan:Well you don't have to worry about that she maybe strong but she was only holding back on me to control her strength to make a fair match I maybe lost but it was really fun (Giggled).

Jackie Chun:(Perverted Laughter) I see! She is such a good girl Ohohoho!

The World Martial Arts Tournament continues to heat up! And next on the list--the monster beast, Giran vs Goku! On Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
26.7K 592 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
532K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
41.8K 2.1K 74
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...