Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Elimination Round

110 4 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball, the long awaited World Martial Arts Tournament finally started up! From all across the globe, fighters and fans gathered to take part in the earth's craziest display of Martial Arts know-how.

Bullhorn Guy:No pushing! It makes me nervous! I'm sorry but the audience is not allowed inside the elimination round area! It would be a major fire hazard and--

Bulma:Well then how are we supposed to see our friends and boyfriends fighting?!!

Bullhorn Guy:Just close your eyes and pretend you're there!

Chairman:Hello? Hello? Testing, one... two... okay... Well... first we'd like to thank each one of you fighters for coming all this way to the Tournament because of course if you didn't come there wouldn't be much of a show to watch...If anyone here is of the counting nature, you may have noticed that there are one hundred and thirty seven fighters packed into this hall, representing countries and species from all over the world...

Krillin:One hundred and thirty seven?? And half of them have kneecaps taller than I am!

Sakura:Don't let your fears get into you krillin. The three of us will try our very best to beat them all to go to the tournament and yamcha too. And besides, my elemental powers are powering up it's all thanks to master roshi's training program.

After Sakura convinced krillin, he look at her with a smile on his face that he wasn't getting nervous or scared anymore his braveness is within him now.

Krillin:(Chuckled) thanks but your right Sakura! Let's do our very best to put our training skills to the test!

Sakura:That's the spirit! Now that's the krillin I know!

Krillin:(Laughing) Oh why thank you...!

Chairman:Unfortunately...Out of all you guys here only eight will get a chance to fight in front of the crowds in the Tournament finals! So fight hard in the elimination round and let's try to not have any whining!

___

Bulma:Gee, what's the point of windows when you can't reach them? Change into a stool or something!

Oolong:Whoa Bulma! I don't just change on command! Get Puar to do it!

Puar:Don't be a baby Oolong! I changed the last four times! It's your turn!

Bulma:Now get down there!

Oolong:Come on...! Why me?!

Bulma:I'll yell piggy!

Oolong(Thoughts:Some things never change...the wicked mistress and her poor pig slave...) Okay...! But I ain't changing into a stool!

Bulma:Fine. Whatever.

Oolong growled on her attitude but he See's her white underwear under her skirt he perverted laugh too.

Oolong(Thoughts:Guess that's why mountain climbers don't wear skirts...)

Bulma: I still can't see! Lift me higher!

Oolong:Grrr!

Bulma:Hey...! Move it!

Oolong grunted that he stands up lifted her highter that she can see the glass window.

Bulma:I can see! I can see inside!

Oolong:Great, Bulma. That's the important thing...I mean... who cares if my spine's cracking...

____

Chairman:Now listen to the rules carefully because I can't stand repeating myself...You will be divided into four tournament blocks and the top two from each block will advance to the finals.We'll be playing single elimination...A person loses when they land outside the ring, lose consciousness, or says "I give up." But killing your opponent is strictly forbidden. Anyone who does so will be disqualified! And no weapons, either! Claws may be used but only if they're natural! Fights that aren't finished in under one minute will be decided by points! Now, please move to the boxes and take a number...You can look on the boards to find your place. And please, no trading...

Krillin:Ninety three for me...What did you get?

Goku:A... seven and a zero...

Yamcha:Looks like you're both in block three.

Krillin:Huh?

They look at wall list of elimination round numbers at block three that Goku is was number seventy was on the first opposite side and Krillin's number ninety three was on the second.

Krillin:Oh no...! That's bad...! I don't want to go up against Goku!

Goku:But we're on opposite ends so you don't have to fight me!

Krillin:Oh! Too bad...Hold on! Sakura you never tell us what your number is.

Sakura:Oh! Sorry about that mine is one and zero...I think my number is ten.

Yamcha:It looks like your in block one sakura.

Sakura:Block one huh?...Oh well, I guess it's not so bad to beat up some fighters on my own.

Goku:Hehehehe! Even if your not the same block number as me and Krillin has, will just have to watch your fight and cheer for you to win.

Krillin:After all, I'm super happy that we won't get to fight between you me and Goku. Otherwise neither of us would never go to the tournament.

Sakura:Yeah krillin I get the message thanks for the useful advice.

Krillin:Ehehehe! It's really nothing...!

Goku:Anyway, What's your number Yamcha?

Sakura:Uh-huh.

Yamcha:I'm thirty five...That's block two.

Goku:Is that good?

Yamcha:Actually it's just perfect 'cause I didn't want to be put in the same tournament block as you.

Goku:But why not?

Krillin:Ah... So you were scared just like me!

Yamcha:That's not it...I just want to wait for the real tournament...That's where the ring is bigger and there's no time limit to stop us...I've been waiting for this Goku,Sakura so you two better make it through...

Goku:Oh, we'll make it!

Sakura:You can count on us!

Yamcha:Well then, I'll see you two in the ring!

Sakura:Well I guess I better get going too.

Krillin:(Laughing) try your best okay? And don't even think by losing because we really want you to come with us entering at the tournament.

Sakura:Of course! There's no way I would lose!

Goku:So as your boyfriend, you better make it for us one way or another.

Goku give sakura a quick kiss on the cheek and smile at her.

Goku:And that is a sign called a "Good Luck"

Krillin:Oooh~ How sweet~

Sakura:Aww shucks! I love you too.

Sakura also give him a quick kiss on his cheek and a hug. He giggled and hug her back.

Sakura:Well...wish me luck!

Goku:Yeah!

Krillin:Make sure you won't lose and stand down!

Sakura:I'll keep that in mind! Give it all you got boys!

Goku/Krillin:We will!

Sakura's POV:

After I say goodbye at Goku and Krillin, I proceeded to go to block one where all the fighters training and very confident to fight so I just stand up and behave waiting for the announcement to start. But I heared all the men laughing coming from block three I get a closer look. It was my boyfriend Goku that he stands at the ring first i really should see him what his really made of makes me really excited.

Sakura:I really should see Goku to fight. How exciting!

Yamcha:Goku's already up...Now I'll finally have the chance to see what fighting tricks he learned from that crazy old man.

Bulma:Look, it's Goku's turn!

Oolong:(Grunting) Aaaah!...(Thoughts:Well that's an interesting angle...)

Bulma:Oolong, just stay put!

Oolong:It's too bad I'm not a pervert!

Giant Wrestler:Eh. Where's my fighter?

Goku:Right here!

Giant Wrestler:What is this, a joke fight? I've fallen on my rump and squished bugs bigger than you are!

Goku:Is that so?

Referee block 3:You have one minute to fight...

Giant Wrestler:Hah! I just need one second to crush this pest between my thumb and forefinger!

Goku:(Growling)

Sakura:(Thoughts:You got this Goku!)

Referee block 3:Begin.

The fight starts now, I must watch this my boyfriend began to run in full speed in a blink of an eye that his opponent was a big giant Wrestler. Goku run pass under him that he was so slow to move that he missed goku.

Sakura:Woah!...Now that's some run he had.

Giant Wrestler:Huh? Oh, I really crushed him!

Goku:No, I'm okay!

I see goku touched him with one finger his opponent was started to lose his balanced and he immediately falls off at the ring.

Sakura:I guess master roshi wasn't kidding about his training he gave us after all.

Referee block 1:Alright everyone, sorry for the long wait so I'm going to be your referee to take in charge here at block one. so fighters number nine and ten please step up to the ring.

Sakura:Oh! That's my number. I better get moving!

I step up to the ring that all fighters look at me and started to laugh at my appearance so I just ignored them and focus on my fight.

Fighter 1:Oh look! That little girl wants to fight!

Fighter 2:She really should go home and cry for her mommy!

Fighter 3:(Laughing) is she seriously has to win? What a joke!

Krillin:Hey do you hear that Goku? It's coming from block one and it's sounds like-

Goku:(Laughing) And it sounds like it's my girlfriend's turn to fight let's watch her krillin!

Krillin:(Laughing) count me in buddy!

Referee block 1:Number nine step up to the ring please.

???:Hooo! I will show you the power of sumo!

My eyes widened in shock that my opponent was really huge and his entire body was medium size fat his hair was tied up like a bun and he wears a kesho mawashi is a overly decorates apron is usually made of silk. He threw some salt and he stomp his foot down at the ring. Krillin was looking really worried about this she wouldn't stand a chance against a sumo wrestler.

Krillin:Oh please be careful sakura...

Goku:Don't worry krillin, we were about to see what she can really do. She'll be okay just trust me.

Krillin:Y-Yeah...I hope so...

Sumo Wrestler:So little girl...are you afraid of me now?

Sakura has a blank expression on her face and she pointed at the sumo wrestler which he was confused.

Sakura:Your body is just like a marshmallow!

It was silence then all the fighters from block 1 comically fell down including referee,krillin except Goku that he was really curious about her comment.

Goku:Wow really? But why is that?

Sakura:Because what I see is his body was fat and flabby all over it Goku. Isn't it suspicious?

Goku:Oh! Now I see what you meant! He really does look like a gigantic marshmallow! Holy cow!

Sakura:Yeah I know!

Krillin:ARE YOU TWO KIDDING ME?!

Goku/Sakura:Uh.....Nope!

Sumo Wrestler:(Growling) YOU DARE MOCK ME?!

Sakura:Huh? Do I?

Sumo Wrestler:SILENCE! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!

Sakura:I was just curious about your huge body mister.

Sumo Wrestler:My body doesn't concern you! Now prepare to fight me brat!

Sakura:Well...If that's what you want then okay!

Sakura was now seriously focus on her opponent she's doing her fighting stance prepared to fight.

Referee block 1:Ready...

Goku:You can do it Sakura!

Krillin:We're cheering for you!

Referee block 1:Fight!

Sumo Wrestler:SUMO HEADBUTT!

Sakura was only standing where she is waiting for him to get close to her.

Krillin:Sakura! What are you doing! Don't you stand there? Move!

She vanished in thin air and reappeared and Sakura chopped at the back on his neck he cried in pain he was now unconscious.

Everyone was silent and look at her with pure shock on their faces for what they witnessed. Sakura stands up and put a big grin on her face.

Referee Block 1:Number ten advances!

Sakura:Hooray! I won! I won!

Sakura get down at the ring getting back to Goku and Krillin.

Sakura:Did you boys see me what I did? I did it! My first fight and victory!

Goku:We sure did! And it was really awesome!

Goku pick her up and swayed her around with happiness while the two lovers are laughing joyfully.

Krillin:(Laughing) Your truly are the best Sakura!

While the three kids celebrating, yamcha look at her with a proud smile at his face for her first win.

Yamcha:First Goku and now Sakura? This is getting really interesting I bet I'm going to had a rematch with those two sooner or later just you wait heh!

Bulma:Awesome sis! She did it!

Puar:Hahahaha! I knew she did! That's our Sakura!

Sakura:I just saw you how you did on your first fight Goku! Now that some progress you have!

Goku:(Chuckled) that was to easy for me! He would never noticed about the power of our master's training and it was worth it huh?

Krillin:Uh Huh!...Definitely worth it! Say, you wanna watch my fight too?...(Gulp) I-I mean if it's alright with of course.

Sakura:(Giggled) I don't see why not Krillin but sure! And.....Why are you feeling so nervous?

Krillin:W-Wha?!...N-No it's just-

Goku:He was being bullied by his other former trainers.

Krillin:Goku! You didn't have to say that!

Goku:But krillin she really needs to know too.

Krillin:Sigh...okay...

Sakura:Krillin, is it true that you where being bullied by them?

Krillin:Y-Yeah back at my school at the Orin temple, the other former students told me I was nothing but a wimp or a weakling always beat me up like a punching bag. In that day I had enough so I decided to find the legendary master of the martial arts that would be master roshi so I decided to sail across the sea to find his small island and that's how I find you two for the first time.

Sakura:Krillin I'm really sorry hearing that.

Krillin:Hey it's no big deal! It's a good thing Goku encourage me to fight him back so I'll show him everything I've got!

Goku:(Chuckled) that's the spirit krillin!

Sakura:Uh-Huh! Put your spirits up to it! I'm gonna watch you fight!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

No One's POV:

Bulma:Thanks... I am not speaking to you Oolong.

Oolong:What? After I defended you from that drooling army of perverts?

Bulma:Yeah, somehow I can't see it as honorable when you're getting free looks of your own!

Oolong:Come on! Just think of it as payment for my services!

Bulma:Well then I'm not buying the ice cream!

Oolong:Fine... Take checks?

Puar:So I wonder where Master Roshi went, you guys. He's been gone for quite a while.

Bulma:Humph! That old creep's probably hiding out in the ladies' rest room. I'm more concerned about getting to see that elimination round!

Oolong:My shoulders are officially off limits!

Bulma:Oh, that's too bad. I was gonna take you to the candy store if you turned into a ladder.

Oolong:Oooh baby!

___

Referee block 3:Gee we're really making progress here aren't we? Well let's get fighters number 93 and 94 in the ring please!

Krillin:Oh gosh, that's me!

Goku:You can do it Krillin!

Krillin:Right...

Sakura:always to stay brave!

Krillin:O-Oh! Of course I will!

Monk pupil 1:I have to admit that I'm kind of jealous you get to be in the ring with him.

Monk pupil 2:Don't worry. I'll give 'em a good slap for you!

Goku:I bet you'll be surprised at what you can do! Just give him a good tap!

Sakura:Yup! Just give it a try with full power!

Krillin:I think my body went numb.

It's krillin's turn to fight he climb up at the ring he was really very scared or nervous to see his former bullies again he walk forward towards him monk pupil two was chuckled at krillin mockingly.

Monk pupil 2:You didn't run away this time...I can't say that's a healthy move,but at least your less of a chicken!

Goku and Sakura climb at the ring to watch his fight.

Referee block 3:Beeeegin!

Monk pupil 2:Which bone should I break first?

The monk pupil launch his fist on Krillin but he dodge it with full speed up in the air he launch himself to give the monk pupil kick on his stomach and sent him flying outside the elimination round hall and he crash on the wall.

Krillin:Huh?!

Goku/Sakura:(Chuckled)

Monk pupil 1:(Whimpered)

Referee block 3:Well, I'd say 93 is the winner...

Goku:You see? Delivering milk and moving dirt must be good training after all! And I bet those guys won't call you runt from now on!

Krillin:Guess not...

Sakura:More importantly, you already avenge yourself from being bullied by him.

Krillin:I think so but thanks!

Oolong:Well Bulma, I hope you're ready to visit the candy store...! Change now! To the windows, men!!

Puar:Hey look, there's a hole in the wall!

Bulma:Alright...! So we don't need you after all, Oolong!

Oolong(Thoughts:Who likes candy, anyway?)

Bulma:Look! Yamcha's about to fight! Yay! Go get him Yamcha!!!

Karate pupil:Ha ha! I'll give you a freebie! Just try and hurt me!

Yamcha jump in the air and swift kick he was unconscious.

Referee block 2:Knock Out!

Sakura was now facing a giant gorilla with his boxing gloves.

Referee block 1:Ready...and fight!

The giant gorilla started to attack her with a flurry of his punches like a machine gun and she dodge it swiftly he pulled his fist back launch it at Sakura she jump in the air and kick him on the face and sent him flying on the wall it's a ring out for him that his eyes was swirling and stick his tougue out that all fighters from block one bulge their eyes out comically with disbelief.

Referee block 1:Number ten once again wins!

Sakura was really proud of herself that she achieved her another victory she put both of her hands at the back of her head and smile happily.

Sakura:I feel bad for that poor monkey, but oh well...

Goku:You did really good Sakura!

Krillin:Yup! Your a natural and quite stunning too!

Sakura:Tee hee~ thanks a lot boys so how was yamcha doing by the way?

Goku:Oh him? He's doing really well today!

Krillin:Of course! All fighters from block two didn't lay a finger at him!

Sakura:That's great news! We better keep this up so that me, you,Goku and yamcha will enter at the tournament to give it our all!

Goku:Oh yeah! We've gotta' make it to the finals now!

Krillin:You bet guys!

And so it is! After months of sharks and wasp bites, Goku, Sakura and Krillin are finally putting Master Roshi's training to the test! And they're kicking some serious butt!

Goku jump and kick his opponent on the chin and he was knocked out.

Referee block 3:Number 70 wins!

Krillin:Yay Goku!

Sakura:Way a go!

Sakura came back to block one along with the boys and steps up in the ring doing her battle stance her opponent is a giant tiger wearing his white karate gi growling her.

Referee block 1:Ready and begin!

Goku/Krillin:Go! Go! Sakura!

Tiger:(Roar) your mine!

Sakura:Heh...Just try and get me.

He begin to swing his claws back and forth aggressively so fast Sakura wasn't afraid or anything that she dodge swiftly avoid his attacks like a ninja and like a speed of light.

Krillin:Whoa! Look at her go! she doesn't get tired or something!

Goku:(Giggled) didn't you forget krillin? I remember she said about wearing heavy weight training along with her dad ever since she was seven years old back at her home island that's how she moves super fast increasing her speed.

Krillin:Oh I really did remember that! Thanks for reminding me Goku.

Goku:Anytime!

Tiger:Raaaaah!

Once again she dodge it and landed on the ring he was now tired and exhausted he panted heavily, sweat bullets on his face and stick his tongue out.

Tiger:(Growling) Why can't you stay still!?

Sakura:Heh. Because your to slow...here I come!

She disappeared in a flash he step back a little and he frantically turn his head back and forth really fast she reappeared below on his stomach and she thrust her palm hard he bulge his eyes,He spit out salava fell on the ring knock out.

Referee block 1:Number ten wins!

Goku:Alright! That's my girl!

Krillin:(Laughing) you said it pal!

Sakura turned her head and give them a wink.

And now it's krillin's turn to fight now his next opponent he was a shirt less man wearing a black pants and shoes just like Bruce Lee.

Goku:Say...! Nice posture!

Sakura:Looking good there!

Krillin:Thanks you two!

Krillin's opponent attack first he kicked him then elbow drop and he stomped him multiple times, then he stop krillin grumbled on the floor.

Goku:Krillin?

Sakura:Oh no...

Man:What are the chances he'll live through that?

Bear:Not too likely...

Krillin:Ha! Nice try...! Sucker! Hahahaha. Now let's see, what sort of counterattack should I use... Hmmm...

Fighter:How did you...That was my famous Dragon Stomp!

Krillin:Right! Here I come!!

Fighter:Okay, I give up! I give up now!

Krillin:Well that... was easy...

And while the boys plowed through the fighters in Ring 3, Sakura was doing herself alone at block 1 achieving her winnings that she take all the fighters down with ease. Yamcha continued to take victories of his own! And their path to the final Tournament became more and more secure. On and on, knockout after knockout,until the eliminations came down to the final, deciding bouts!

Referee block 2:Whoever wins this fight will be the first from Ring Two to advance to the finals! Fighters 35 and 40, please take your positions!

Goku:Do your best, Yamcha!

Sakura:Win for the fullest!

Yamcha step up to the ring the his opponent is a blue wolf was number forty and they take battle stance to prepare final elimination.

Yamcha:It's Wolf Fang Fist time!

Wolf:You humans come up with the wildest names to make your moves sound tough...But I'll show you how a real wolf attacks!

They are now engaging he charge at yamcha and swiped his claws at him he flip backwards to dodge. Yamcha launch his signature attack and the wolf hop forwards fast at him use his two claws. They both land on the ring and yamcha kneeled down.

Puar:Oh my Yamcha!

Goku:Oh gosh...! Is he hurt?!

Sakura:Yamcha?

The wolf turn his head to look behind him he couldn't hold it any longer so he knocked out. Yamcha slowly turn his head looking at his opponent knockdown while Chuckling himself with a smile.

Referee block 2:And that's a win! 35 has just earned a spot in the big show!

Goku:Whoa...! Yamcha's full of surprises!

Sakura:He really sure is talented with his fighting style!

Goku:(Chuckled) you know it! And he's the best too!

Oolong:That fight gave me indigestion...

Bulma:He won!

Puar:I just knew he would!

Goku:Way to go!

Sakura:Congrats yamcha!

Yamcha:Thank you...! Cool move, right guys?

Goku:Yeah!

Sakura:Cool indeed!

Referee block 3:We're into the final stretch, you guys...! Fighters number 70 and 83 please come to the ring! Winner of this match will go on to the Tournament...! How exciting!

Goku:That's my number!

Sakura:Hehehe! Win your fight for a second!

Yamcha:Go get 'em!

Goku:You know it wish me luck!

Krillin:Goku! Throw him from the ring!

Sakura:Yeah! That would be fair!

Goku:That sounds fun!

Man(Thoughts:And now for the sacred stance of the Lion Fang Fist!)

Referee block 3:Begin!

Man(Thoughts:What strange fighting posture! He's unguarded on all sides!)

Goku:Just come and hit me if you want to, mister!

He changed at Goku he swinged his arm but her missed.

Man:Where'd he go!

Goku:Head's up!

The man alerted look up at Goku so he landed in the air to double kick him he flip backwards to dodge he spin kick on him but Goku kick his feet and he spin fell on the floor Goku jump forward and grabbed his leg.

Goku:Get ready!

Man:Where's your technique?

Goku didn't answer him so he threw him out of the ring instead.

Referee block 3:Out of the ring! 70 advances!

Goku:(Laughing) yeah! yeah!

Krillin:You'll be in the tournament for sure!

Sakura:That was impressive in there!

Goku:Because of your support you gave me! That's how I win (Giggled)

Yamcha:Those were some nice moves!

Goku:It was so much fun!

Yamcha(Thoughts:I always knew Goku was strong, but there's something different now...And as for sakura, she was also tougher than it looks.)

The three kids chuckling themselves to hold hands together happily.

Referee block 3:Now for the last match in the Ring 3 Bracket...! Numbers 93 and 97 please report!

Goku:Okay...! Just take care of this guy and we'll go to the finals together!

Sakura:Yes! This is gonna be our opportunity to enter!

Krillin:Right guys!

Krillin step up to the ring facing a giant bear he wears a white martial arts gi and he charge launch his big fist on him so he jump back to dodge it two times and hop on his back and Krillin kicks the bear hard on the forehead he slowly feel on the floor and take out a flag to wave as a surrender.

Bear:Make the pain stop...

Referee block 3:Fighter 97 surrenders! That means 93 is on to the finals!

Sakura:Alright krillin did it! Krillin did it!

Goku:(Laughing)

Yamcha:Awesome!

Referee block 1:Now for the final match at ring 1 fighters number 10 and 20 please proceed at the ring to move on to the tournament!

Sakura:Well...this is gonna be my last fight gotta get back!

Goku:(Laughing) hey wait for us!

Krillin:Wanna tag along to see her?

Yamcha:Sure! That sounds cool to watch her!

She immediately jump onto the ring and facing her opponent he wears a wrestler mask, red and white pants with a cape.

Wrestler Man:Your going down little princess!

Sakura:I like to see you try!

Goku:(Laughing) Come on and make it quick Sakura! We can't go to the tournament without ya!

Krillin:Just knock him out flat on that loser!

Wrestler Man:(Growling) What did you just say you little punk!

Goku and Krillin look at him with bored expression on their faces that includes yamcha.

Krillin:Look who's talking...

Goku/Yamcha:Uh-huh...

Referee block 1:Begin!

He wasn't paying attention at his fight still really angry at the boys insulted him. He felt a tug on his cape he turn his head back that he's eyes widened that Sakura put a smile on her face.

Sakura:You didn't pay attention to the fight mister...so this is gonna be a good ring out for you.

Wrestler Man:(Shrieking)...W-Wait!

She ignored him so sakura hold his cape really tight and started to spin him around so fast he was really dizzy that his eyes are swirling while he was yelling loud. The she finally let go sent flying out of the ring.

Referee block 1:And there you have it! Fighter number 20 is out of the ring! Number 10 is going to the finals!

Sakura:HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I WON! I WON!

Yamcha:Heh! Atta girl Sakura!

The two boys climbed into the ring run towards her having themselves a group hug they jumped around happily.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:🎶Where going to the tournament! Where going to the tournament! Where going to the tournament!🎶 (Laughing) (Chuckling)

Yamcha:That makes her the last one winning at the finals...that makes the four of us now...this is gonna be a long day!

Bulma:So all of them advanced...! Neat-o!

Puar:I'm so happy!

Master Roshi:So am I...! (Chuckled)

Oolong:Well... About time you showed up!

So the elimination round has ended with quite favorable results...! Goku, Sakura, Krillin and Yamcha have all advanced to the finals...! Soon they'll be fighting against the toughest warriors in the world...! The ring will be bigger, the time limit will be gone, and there'll be thousands of fans cheering them on! There's no doubt about it...The best is yet to come, on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2K 74
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
11.4K 248 20
Idk first story so please be nice
21K 511 34
----"πš†π™΄ πš†π™΄πšπ™΄ π™±π™Ύπšπ™½ π™΅π™Ύπš πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚."---- ⚜️Meet Xavier Mikaelson he's the original heretic and happens to be the twin brother of the big bad...
167K 4.8K 96
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...