Goku x Sakura (OC)

Von MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... Mehr

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

The Turtle Hermit Way

160 4 1
Von MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball, the morning came ridiculously early for Goku, Sakura and Krillin who hope to enter the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament...Even before the rooster's first call, the three kids had begun their intensive physical training under Master Roshi's expert gaze.

Their first task-- Deliver the 4:30 AM shipment of milk around the island! Normally this is done by helicopter, but as the kids soon learned, convenience is not the M.O. of Turtle Hermit Training! They zigzagged through orchards to test agility...They struggled up mountain steps to test endurance--which Krillin didn't have much of--and they teetered over dangerous canyons to test their balance.

The training was hard and will only get harder, but as any warrior knows, it's important to keep moving.

Especially when there's a T-Rex on your heels!

Dojo Master:You live--fighting...! You breathe--fighting...! You eat--fighting! Drink...Fight...! Sleep...! Fight!

Across the land, fighters train themselves for the upcoming World Martial Arts Tournament.

____

Axe Man:(Roared)...(Growling)...Raaargh!

In but a few short months, the world's fiercest warriors will gather together--all sharing a single desire...

Axe Man:That tournament belt will be mine!!!(Chucking)

Boxing Trainer:Two hundred...and twelve...! Thirteen!! Fourteen...! Two hundred fifteen...! Sixteen! Lie down now and you'll be kicked out of the tournament in the preliminary round! Now get yourself up!!

____

Goku:(Panting) I just barely made it...

Sakura:(Panting) Me too. T-That was a lot of hard work o-of training...

Krillin:H-Hardcore if you ask me...I'm glad we're done...

Master Roshi:What's that you say?

Goku:He's glad we're done...

Sakura:(Pant) that's what he said...

Krillin:With today's training, I mean...

Master Roshi:Oh please...! That run was only early morning exercise!!

Goku:Uh?

Sakura:Hmm?

Krillin:Eh?

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Groaning)

Master Roshi:Now it's time for mid-morning exercises!

Krillin:(Gasp!)

Master Roshi:You're gonna try your hands at agriculture! For that man over there!

Goku:Agri--what?

Master Roshi:Excuse me, sir!

Krillin:Agriculture...It's a big word that means "playing with dirt"...

Goku:Oh...

Krillin:Do you get what I'm saying too Sakura?

Sakura:Yup! Thanks for explaining to us...but I knew that already.

Krillin:That's okay! explaining about that many times will keep you remember as always.

Sakura:You maybe know, but thanks krillin.

Krillin:No problem.

Farmer:Of course Master Roshi! Sure, that's fine.

Master Roshi:Thanks. They'll be so happy...Come on kids...! Time to get dirty!!

Krillin:First we're the milk delivery kids and now we're stinkin' farmers...We never did this at Orin Temple!

Farmer:Think I'll just supervise...

Goku gave Sakura a spare working farm tool so she thank him he smiled a her as saying your welcome so they spit their hands and start digging the ground.

Master Roshi:Hold on there...! Don't use the tool!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Huh?

Master Roshi:This exercise is for the strength and dexterity of your hands, so of course it won't work unless it's done bare-handed!

Krillin:Like with our fingers?!!

Master Roshi:You betcha! And Sakura, you might as well take off your black jacket of yours. Just tied up around your waist so that it would be much easier for you to dig using your own fingers.

Sakura:Huh. Guess you gotta point there.

She starts to takes off her jacket and used her black sleeves tied around her waist.

Sakura:Ah! I feel much better just wearing my only yellow t-shirt.

Goku:Ehehehehe! You look really great yourself without your jacket Sakura. Your one hundred percent okay without it.

Sakura:You think so? Thanks!

Krillin:I agree with Goku, your such a pretty chick without wearing your jacket (Chuckled)

Sakura:Well gee thanks for the compliment krillin.

The three kids started to dig forward on the fields.

Master Roshi:Beautiful day, isn't it?

Farmer:Yes, it is!

Krillin:Oh...! My fingernails are gone!

Master Roshi:So, ready to quit, Krillin?

Krillin:Huh? No.

Goku, Sakura and Krillin using their bare hands to keep dig, dig, and dig each of the fields.

Farmer:I gotta say...Those three kids work like tractors!

Master Roshi watch them on the training their hands on the field while he enjoyed to smoke with his pipe.

Goku:Master Roshi...

Sakura:Were all done here.

Krillin:Stop with the tingling!

Goku:We finished it...

Master Roshi:That's excellent work boys and Sakura...! But you must learn to move faster...The amount of land you till will increase every day. Now, who wants breakfast?

Goku:Ooh... Hunger...

Sakura:Finally...

Krillin:Give me a chicken and I'll eat it raw...

____

Back at kame house, launch still with her gentle personality, she prepares all food for master roshi and the three kids at breakfast time.

Launch(Blue Hair):Perfect!...Well it's about time...! Hurry up so it doesn't get cold, you guys!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Laughing)

Master Roshi:Wait for roshi!

Master Roshi and the three kids seated on the table looking launch's cooking with awe and really hungry.

Master Roshi/Krillin:Whoa...

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:Wow launch! You cook all these food very well.

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh why thank you very much sakura. mister roshi tell me everything about your very good at cooking.

Sakura:Aww shucks! It was really nothing hehehe~Now let's all eat shall we?

Launch(Blue Hair):Yes! Let's enjoy ourselves eating. Let's say our grace first then we'll eat all this food, okay?

Goku/Sakura/Krillin/Master Roshi/Launch(Blue Hair):Our grace first!

They are now started eating. Goku eating his bowl of rice along with sakura doing the same thing. Master Roshi also eat his bowl of rice slowly eating, launch enjoying drinking her soup on the plate, krillin looked around which food is he going to eat first he picked up a pepper sprinkled it at the meat more than that the whole table.

Master Roshi:Wait...! Not the pepper...! She's a land mine!

Krillin:What?! Who is?? I-- Uh-oh...

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah...Ah...Ah...

Sakura(Thoughts:Oh no! There she goes again...)

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah...Achoo!

Launch sneezes, her personality change into a violent lady with her blond hair master roshi and Krillin was stammering except for goku and sakura who's only look at her.

Launch(Blonde Hair):(sinister laughter) Alright... Dessert... is... on... me!

Launch is started to shoot the three men except for sakura she was only sitting watching them dumbfounded with sweatdrop. She even shooted the food and table which she ruins it. Goku,Krillin and master roshi to make a run for it to get away with her.

Launch(Blond Hair):You cowards!

___

Sakura:Launch, is that really nesessary?

Launch(Blond Hair):Hmph of course it is! Those idiotic bozos! What do they think I am their maid or something?!

Sakura:Oh launch, your same as always. How about I'll do the cleaning and I'll cook something good for the both of us. Why don't you watch t.v okay?

Launch patted her head and she nodded in agreement.

Launch(Blond Hair):Now that's what I called a good gratitude for a little girl. Make me something good while I watch my favorite program.

Sakura:You got it launch!

She grabbed the broom to started sweeping the floor.

Sakura(Thoughts:I just hope those three will be back soon after they finish eating somewhere near outside.)

___

Back at Goku,Krillin and master roshi they decided to eat at the restaurant the two boys eating so fast with their heart content and master roshi eats slowly.

Krillin:More rice please!

Goku:Me too!...Achoo!

Master Roshi and Krillin shrieks and run towards the corner to stay away with Goku who sneezes.
Goku and the rest of the people are watching them confused the two stop shrieking they turned their heads back and forth then they blushed with embarrassment.

___

Now that their done eating, they went back home at kame house since launch change back to her gentle personality again and thanks to Sakura, she cooked some delicious food for her that launch really loves it so much and managed to calm blond hair launch down. Master roshi proceed for their next training he nailed the chalk board on the tree Goku and Sakura hold the books and Krillin silently watch master roshi.

Krillin:I'm so glad you stayed with launch that you calm her nerves down while we where out. I owe you one Sakura!

Goku:Yeah thanks a lot! You even clean the house and cook her something to eat prevented her from chasing us. Your the best girlfriend ever!

Goku press his lips on her cheek she giggled with a blushed on her face. Krillin seen it coming so he just chuckled them.

Sakura:Ehehehehe! Your welcome boys. It's the least I could do to help people.

Master Roshi:Each day we'll be hitting the books from now until lunchtime...A strong body is pointless unless you know how to use it...And that takes brain-power!

Goku:Oh...but I don't have that!

Krillin:So the wonder boy has a weakness?...

Sakura:(Giggled) don't worry, it's not that hard about school lessons.

Goku:School? Oh okay.

Master Roshi:First off...literature...! Goku, please read from page thirteen.

Goku:(Groans) Ooh...Susie that tickles...What if they find us here?"...said Bill. But Susie did not stop, holding his foot lightly in her hand...

___

Sakura:All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother.

Master Roshi:Good! Good Reading Sakura that's perfect!

Sakura:Ehehehehehe!

___

Krillin:And that means, X would equal...Well, wait... How do you spell X...?

Master Roshi:Maybe it's time we had lunch...

Goku/Sakura:(Cheering)

___

Once again, Goku and Sakura munching the bowl of rice fast together. As for master roshi and Krillin, they always keep their guard up look at her that launch was gonna sneeze again.

Master Roshi/Krillin:(Gasp)

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah...ah...ah...Mmm.

Master Roshi/Krillin:Hmm...

Launch(Blue Hair):Gasp!

Master Roshi/Krillin:(Shriek)

Launch(Blue Hair):How silly...! I forgot the soup! Lunch isn't right without it!

Master Roshi/Krillin:Phew!

___

Now that lunch is done, it's twelve thirty in the afternoon. They tied four hammocks on the trees to take their good afternoon napping.

Master Roshi:Yes... We'll spend this hour on good old napping! Work hard, study well, and eat and sleep plenty...! That's the Turtle Hermit way to learn!

Goku:Hey... Master...

Master Roshi:What's up?

Goku:Are there gonna be a lot of really strong fighters at this tournament we're in?

Master Roshi:Oh, you bet...!This tournament is like a big magnet for all the greatest fighters across the globe!

Krillin:I can't wait...

Master Roshi:training just to make it through the qualifying round!

Sakura:All those training program exercises that you taught the three of us master, I had a feeling their just like...doing training chores or something.

Master Roshi:Chores or not Sakura, I heared that you love those things so much but you really show your true promise without using your own abilities that your parents taught you I could barely sense it within you. If you keep it up like I taught the three of you, your strength,agility,speed,and brain power always remember it my dear.

Sakura:I see...And thanks master.

Master Roshi:Mmm-Hm! (Chuckled)

Goku:So... what if while we're lying in our hammocks, someone else out there is training and getting stronger than us? How do we know?

Master Roshi:The truth, Goku, is that we can't know...But I think you'll find that everyone, even the strongest warriors, need their shuteye...

Everyone stop training for a while taking their good napping the two men at the boxing ring fall asleep, the axe man at the forest also feel asleep using the log as a pillow, and finally the dojo Master and the rest of his students is a sleep each of their own futons.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Master Master:And this will be your mid-afternoon training...Construction work helps with balance and muscle-size, and could earn you kids some extra dollars on the side!

Foreman:You sure these kiddos can work? They look a little small for a pickax! And are you definitely sure that little girl can work here too? Only men can do some construction work.

Goku:Hey! I think he's started to doubt you.

Sakura:Even if they are, I don't really mind. I already get used to their doubtful words just because I'm a little girl or way to young like doing some adult things.

Krillin:Then...I really admired your words.

Goku:Well if your really sure that you wouldn't mind at all, then I'm with you sakura!

Sakura:Thank you very much boys! Let's do our very best in the end.

Goku/Krillin:Yeah! Hehehehe!

Master Roshi:Oh, just wait...! Once you see these three work you'll want to pay them five times the typical salary!

Foreman:Five times...?! You must think I'm a fool!!

Master Roshi:Start diggin' kids!

Krillin:Do... we... still have to use bare hands?

Master Roshi:Hmm... Not this time, Krillin. Just no power-tools, okay?

Goku:(Laughing)

Sakura:(Giggled)...Phew!

___

The three kids started their construction work or training. Goku, Sakura and Krillin grabbed a shovel and digging all the dirt piles. Next, after they digging, the kids taking all the dirt piles away using the wheelbarrow.

Man 1:Work force keeps gettin' younger...

A big orange truck was driving slowly and the right side Goku pulling a one big cylinder wheel while he was running and that same goes to Sakura tailed at him behind.

Foreman:What... are they??

Master Roshi:Turn up the motor kids or you'll never make it to the tournament!

The three kids heared him so they pick up the pace to go faster. Goku and Sakura still rolling the giant black cylinder wheels and Krillin still moving the wheelbarrow full of dirt and they dig some more and carry the dirt back and forth with full speed over and over again.

Krillin(Thoughts:Stay with it, old buddy...! Stay with it until you can beat them!)

Krillin's Flashback:

Krillin:Okay, you win...

Monk fighter:You are such a miserable runt...! I can't believe the Master wastes his time on you! Come on, little Krillin! Don't you want to fight?

The other monk fighter kicked him on the face.

Monk fighter:Oh look...! He almost dodged it!

Monk fighter:Don't worry...! There's always the circus!

And he punch krillin on the gut and sent him flying at the wall.

Monk fighter:So that's why the Master kept him...! He makes such an excellent punching bag!

Krillin was miserably sit on the floor listening to their laughter.

Krillin's Flashback Ended:

Krillin was really angry about thinking back at his past he growled and slammed his pickaxe hard at the dirt ground and split it in half and landed on the middle between master roshi and the foreman.

Master Roshi/Foreman:(Shriek)

Foreman:All right! All right! I'll pay whatever wage you want for them!!!
___

Master Roshi:After the sweat you boys and sakura worked up at that last site I'm having you jump in the lake!

Krillin:You mean there's more!

Master Roshi:Of course! Isn't the sun still up? you ready for this too sakura?

Sakura:(Sigh) why am I not surprised. I guess so.

Goku:Master...! When are you gonna start teaching us fighting moves?

Sakura(Thoughts:Definitely. I totally agree with Goku.)

Master Roshi:(Growling) Now don't get jumpy...! There are certain basics you need before learning Martial Arts and you three aren't there yet!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Gulp!)

Master Roshi:I will be delighted to teach you the secrets of Martial Arts just as soon as you're strong enough to move this rock!

Krillin:What...? Move that thing...?Well I don't mean any disrespect Master, but that's impossible!!

Master Roshi:Oh really?

He put down his wooden staff and he started to push the giant rock. In few seconds, he finally move it just a short inch which the three kids staring him with suprised. He panted heavily and turned his head back at the kids only krillin was there.

Master Roshi:Impossible, is it...? Well if you two stop complaining and stick with my program...One day you'll be able to do this too!

Krillin:Yes Master!

Master Roshi turn his head to see Goku and sakura to push the giant rocks each of them.

Goku/Sakura:(Grunting)

Master Roshi:Now why do I get the feeling that you missed the entire point of my lecture, Goku? And why did you have to join his silly behavior Sakura?

Sakura:Sorry but my boyfriend was dragging me into this so I need to follow him. And believe me master I can push this giant rock on my own without using my earth bending it would be cheating. But when I do used it now, it would be very simple for me to flick a finger to push or crush this giant rock with ease!

Krillin clearly listening for what she said he was so shocked and his eyes was bulged out on his eye sockets comically.

Krillin:WHAAAAAT!!! IS SHE REALLY MAKING THAT UP OR SOMETHING!!?

Master Roshi:Don't be so surprised krillin. That power of hers is always being such a show off whenever she does.

Krillin:O-Oh...is that so?

Master Roshi:I know so! Well after this whole training program or once it's over before the tournament, I'll tell her to show it to you soon.

Krillin:Well that's seems fair enough for me.

Goku and Sakura successfully pushed the rock fast and harder and they both stop that master Roshi and Krillin is really shocked bulging their eyes out.

Goku:Hey look...! You can teach us now!

Sakura:You see? I never used my earth bending at all!

Master Roshi:(Grumbling)

Krillin:Krillin wants everybody to know that he's speechless right now...

Master Roshi:(Chuckled) Oh yeah...? Well that's my mistake...! Guess I was in such a hurry that I pushed the wrong rock...! I mean anyone and his great-grandmother could push a rock of that size!

Master Roshi turn his head and ran off towards the most largest rock.

Master Roshi:There! That's the rock I meant...! Once you move that then you're ready for Martial Arts...! Yup!

Goku:Whoa...! That one's giant!! Come on Sakura, let's push it together. But whatever you do, don't use your elemental abilities okay?

Sakura:You got it Goku!

The two kids beginning to push it they gave up so quickly and take a breather.

Goku:Master Roshi, it just won't move!

Sakura:Not even an inch!

Master Roshi:Naturally, you two...! That all comes with dedicated training!

Goku:Can you move it then?

Sakura:I really wanna see you try master!

Master Roshi:Of course!

Krillin:Really...?! Come on Master let us see!

Master Roshi:What do you say we go do some training...? The clock is ticking you know...!

Krillin's excited expression turned into a disappointed one that he couldn't do it. Goku and Sakura look at him with confusion expressions.

Master Roshi:Now I want you to swim ten laps, okay...? And try not to splash each other in the eyes!...H-Huh wait! Where's Sakura?!

Krillin:Huh?! I couldn't sworn she was with us!

Goku:(Gasp) Sakura! Sakura! Sakura where are you!

Sakura:Guys I'm behind the tree.

Goku:Oh! There you are! But what are you doing in there we were about to swim right now.

Sakura:Goku have you forgotten? You and Krillin are boys so I'm a girl and that means I don't want to see you both naked.

Krillin:(Screaming) W-Where really sorry Sakura! We didn't really know! Will just put our underwear on is it alright with you Goku, master roshi?

Master Roshi:Ehehehehe! That's right just put your underwear on our dear Sakura doesn't fit to see both naked in the first place.

Goku:But master roshi your the one you told us to take off all our clothes here.

Master Roshi hit his wooded staff on the top on his head.

Goku:Ouch! This is the second time you gave me an ouch!

Krillin:(Chuckled)

Master Roshi:Alright Sakura! The boys only wears their undergarments so you can wear your swim suit or something.

Sakura:Okay just a second.

She started to glow herself behind the tree Goku already knows what she's doing so he just smile except for master Roshi and Krillin that they never seen her doing like that before. The light died down and she walk out at the tree Sakura was wearing a blue swimsuit.

(Just like this! Sakura's very cute blue swimsuit 😊😊😊)

Sakura:Okay guys I'm ready for swimming!

The two boys and master roshi look at her for a moment. Master Roshi just look at her normally and just nodded he wouldn't blush or nose bleed because he could only do that with adult woman wearing just like that.

Master Roshi:Well that cute little swimsuit of yours really does suit you I like it hahahahaha!

Krillin just staring at her for a moment he had small blush on his face he shakes his head to snapped out of it.

Krillin(Thoughts:No! No! No! Bad krillin! Bad krillin! This isn't right at all! Goku will kill me if I looked at her for so long!) Yeah master's right Sakura! Your really cute indeed!

Sakura:Hehehehe! Thanks krillin and good thing you only wear your underwear without seeing you boys naked. I'm so relieved.

Krillin:Once again where sorry. Right Goku? Uh Goku?

Goku look at his girlfriend silently. He mesmerized every curve on her body along with her swimsuit he had a small blush oh his face,dark eye pupils was shining. He was interrupted that krillin waved his hand up and down to let him snapped out of it.

Goku:Uh krillin?

Krillin:Are you gonna keep staring at her like that? Or are we gonna start swimming without you?

Goku:H-Huh?! Oh sorry I forgot about that! Let's go swimming right now!

Sakura:Yeah I'm ready for it! So let's start!

Master Roshi:Alright you kids! Ready! Set! Swim!

Goku,Sakura and Krillin started diving on the lake causing a splash.

Master Roshi:Hmhmhm!

Krillin:I guess Master Roshi is rewarding us for good behaviors.

Goku:Yeah it's kinda like taking a bath!

Sakura:Hehehehe~or rather imagining this whole place like a beach!

Goku:Yay! I can't wait!

Krillin:Count me in too!

Master Roshi:You better watch out kids, there're some big fish in there!

Krillin:What kind of big fish?

Master Roshi:Sharks, mostly...!

Goku and Krillin face to face each other with a confusion stare question marks above their heads. Except Sakura, her eyes started to sparkle of excitement about sharks one of the rare sea creatures.

Krillin:Huh? What up with you sakura?

Sakura:Oh I'm sorry, it's just that my heartbeat filled with excitement that I had no idea sharks live this underwater lake I can't wait to see one right now because I just adored sea creatures in my whole life!

Goku:(Chuckled) oh yeah! I almost forgot about that! You'll just about to see him right now if you wanted too!

Sakura:Yay!

Krillin:Are you two nuts! That shark will gonna eat us alive and-

Krillin was cut off his sentence because the big shark is emerged from the water with pointy teeth.

Goku/Krillin:(Screaming)

Sakura:Yay! Hi mister shark! How do you do?

Krillin:Sakura! This is no time to greet a dangerous fish! We need to swim for our lives!

Sakura:Oh okay then...Catch us if you can!

The three kids started to swim away from the shark back and forth.

Master Roshi:That's not a lap Krillin...! You forgot to touch the other side of the shore!

Krillin:Are you kidding me?

The shark jumped out at the water heading towards krillin. He dive down to swim away at underwater as fast as he can. The shark stops chasing him that he spotted Sakura at underwater she hold her breath and wave to him happily so she also started to swim away he wasted no time to chase her. Sakura pop out her head on the water and started to swim a few laps swimming away from the shark.

Sakura:(Laughing) that's right Mr shark! Catch me as fast as you can!

Krillin:Wow Sakura wasn't kidding after all!

Goku:Hahahahahaha! See? I told ya so!

Sakura:Hey boys! You better swim for your lives too!

Goku/Krillin:Huh?

Sakura keeps swimming away from him that their heading straight at Goku and Krillin.

Krillin:(Screaming) why did you swim along with him towards us?!

Goku:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Laughing)

The three kids made it to the surface that the shark was going back underwater.

Krillin:At least we're safe...

Sakura:(Giggled) that was fun!

Krillin:No it isn't!

The loudest stomp was heared that the three kids turn their heads that they saw a huge brown T-Rex.

Krillin:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Gasp)

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Screaming)

Three kids started to run for their lives that the T-Rex starts chasing them alive.

Master Roshi:Hey...! You haven't finished swimming!

They dive back at the lake and started swimming again that the shark starts chasing them again Sakura was actually excited about this.

Master Roshi:Now that's what I call motivation!

Goku and Krillin are Screaming and Sakura was laughing with joy that they swimming away from the shark back and forth fast pace.

Master Roshi:Good job, kids! Are you ready for the next lesson?

___

And finally, they went into the forest that master roshi tied the three kids with ropes on their waist.

Master Roshi:This exercise will test your reflexes and dodging speed!

Goku:Why'd you tie us up with rope Master Roshi?

Sakura(Thoughts:Actually...I already knew this kind of test.)

Master Roshi:Sometimes when fighting we get cornered and must dodge the enemy in a limited space...! You see? Good luck kids!

Master Roshi tip toed three times and he stands in front of the tree he looks up where the bee's nest hang up at the tree branch.

Goku:Hold on... What are we dodging from?

Sakura(Thoughts:This could get dangerous...)

He pulled back his wooden staff and hit the bee's nest and he frantically make a run for it heading towards the bushes to hide.

Master Roshi:Concentrate hard and you won't get stung!

Three kids look up at the tree and a swarm of deadly bees came out of the nest. Krillin was freak out that the bee's attacked him and so as Goku and they run trying their best to dodge the bee's. But as for sakura she didn't freak out or anything she close her eyes to take a deep breath, and breath out the bee's was about to stung her, she dodge swiftly with a blink of an eye that the bee's frantically halted.

Master Roshi:E-Eh?! W-What in the world?!

Goku and Krillin stop what their doing even the bee's to stop stinging them.

Krillin:(Gasp) d-did we s-see what we just saw J-Just now?

Goku:Wowie! Now that's really a fast dodging!

Sakura reappeared herself again that Goku and Krillin was really suprised for doing that.

Sakura:Bring it on bee's. Stung me if you can.

The bee's started to charge at her leaving Goku and Krillin they look at her with worry.

Krillin:H-Hey! What are you standing there for?! Hurry! Move!

Goku:Run away from the bee's Sakura!

Sakura:(Giggled)...Just watch me.

Goku/Krillin:H-Huh?

The boys look at her confused that the swarm of dangerous bee's started to charge at her.

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Oh boy! There it comes!)

Sakura put a confident smile on her face that she is now dodge swiftly again and they stop again that they couldn't see her where she went.

Sakura:Hey! I'm over here!

The bee's spotted her and charge again then she disappeared.

Krillin:W-W-Woah! She keeps on doing that over and over again! Those bee's didn't give a single sting at her! What is she? A shadow?!

Goku frantically turn his head back and forth to know where she is but he couldn't see her. Sakura keep in disappearing and appearing that the swarm of bees always misses. In three minutes the bee's gave in they all falling on the ground and panted Sakura walk and looked down at the bee's trying to catch their breath.

Sakura:Well...they sure give up so easily...so boys, was I really fast on dodging?

Krillin:You must be crazy for dodging yourself like that! W-Who in the world train you?

Goku:Y-Yeah Sakura! That was so awesome! I didn't even see you, then you keep disappearing and appearing within a second!

Master Roshi:You sure really are a talented girl for dodging like that. Tell me, what's your secret?

Sakura:There's no secret guys this is also a part of my training that my father gave me when I was seven years old. And that's heavy weight training.

Goku/Krillin:Heavy weight training?

Sakura:How should I say this, I've been wearing those all the time to increase my reflexes and dodging speed and now I don't have them anymore. But this isn't enough for me I need more training then I can get.

Goku/Krillin:Woah! That's amazing!

Master Roshi:Its indeed amazing. Your father sure didn't forget all those basics of training I gave him and also Gohan and the ox king. I'm so proud of you.

Sakura:(Giggled) Thank you master...huh?

Sakura See's that the bee's is flying up again slowly prepared to sting them.

Sakura:Uh guys. The bee's are waking up again.

Goku/Krillin:(Gasp)

Master Roshi:(Shriek)

Swarm of bee's:BZZZZZT!!!

Sakura:Alright! Time for round two!

Master Roshi:Oh no you don't!

Master Roshi use his hand to chopped the rope swiftly grabbed her hand to start dragging very fast to get away from the deadly bees.

Master Roshi:You've already done your part doing the dodge training. Let the boys do their own part for now!

Sakura:Master but!...Oh alright...sigh! Sorry boys...

The two get as far away as possible to hide behind the tree. They look at Goku and Krillin trying to dodge the bee's away but all they did was shooing and run away from them.

Master Roshi:Don't just run! Dodge! Dodge!

Sakura(Thoughts:I don't think cheering to dodge like that isn't gonna help you know...)

Master Roshi:Concentrate go! go! go!

___

The sun is about to set that the four of them already get back home at kame house Goku and Krillin covered by stung bites all over their body.

Sakura look at them with pity that they failed to do their dodging test well except for sakura she doesn't have a stung bites and so as master roshi.

Master Roshi:Obviously we'll have to work on your dodging ability well except for sakura that she succeeded pass her dodging training...But on the bright side, you kids completed your first full day of training!

Goku/Krillin:Phew!

Sakura:Well...you did your very best but well done boys.

Goku:T-Thanks Sakura! That really means a lot to us!

Krillin:Master...Please say our training isn't going to be this difficult every single day...

Master Roshi:Of course not Krillin. It will be much more difficult! For the next few months you'll be doing the exact same training schedule as today... But you'll be wearing these stylish fifty-pound turtle shells!

The three kids comically fell on the ground on their master's comment so she used her magic to summoned a bee sting ointment for the boys.

Sakura:Sigh...Okay master whatever you say...come on boys I'll put you both with this bee sting ointment to make you feel better in no time before we all rest.

Goku:Oh boy! Thank you very much sakura!

Krillin:Your the best nurse ever!

Guess that's why they call him the Turtle Hermit...! Goku, Sakura and Krillin have their hands full, but it should all pay off ...! Because the World Martial Arts Tournament is coming soon!

THE END 😉✌

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

211K 5K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
157K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
13.6K 317 16
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
27.9K 610 43
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.