Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Find that Stone!

164 5 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on Dragon Ball, a mysterious girl named Launch joined Goku,Sakura and Krillin on Master Roshi's island. And now the friendly fivesome is packing up for a new adventure.

Goku:How're we gonna get there? It'll be a tight squeeze on the Nimbus Cloud.

Sakura:Do you have something in mind master?

Master Roshi:Of course I do Sakura these things will help us get to a suitable place to train. This will cut it.

The old teacher has finally agreed to train Goku, Sakura and Krillin, and so they're moving to a larger island.

Master Roshi:Master Roshi's rule number one: Travel in style! Can you do me a favor, Launch?

Launch(Blue Hair):Huh?

Master Roshi:Well, uh, try not to sneeze, kay?

Launch(Blue Hair):Yes I'll try.

Master Roshi's request has nothing to do with hygiene. As he and the boys except Sakura learned the hard way, Launch goes through an amazing transformation every time she sneezes. Changing from a gentle girl to a vengeful vixen with an itchy trigger-finger! And she won't be pushed around!

Launch(Blond Hair):Wanna dress me like a doll? Then please, don't forget...the accessory machine gun!

Sakura:W-Whoa!...

Goku/Krillin/Master Roshi:(Screaming)

Needless to say, Master Roshi, Goku, Sakura and Krillin will be staying on their toes. But hey, there's plenty of reason to smile! Now that Master Roshi has a girl to keep him company, the two boys and sakura will learn the ways of martial arts! Training starts today on Dragon Ball!

__

Master Roshi drive his capsule speed boat. They all finally arrived at the biggest island to train today then he took out his big yellow capsule to reappeared his kame house.

Master Roshi:Anyone up for a short martial arts lesson before dinner?

Krillin:Of course, Master!

Master Roshi:Yes, I find it helps digestion. Hey, where's Goku and Sakura?!

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh, I know! The two lovers said they have a look around the island, and then they went off on that funny cloud.

___

Goku:Wooaah...

Sakura:That was really a great idea that the both of us looked around this whole island first before we start our training! Your a genius!

Goku:Hehehehehe! It's no sweat Sakura! As long as both of us need to see everywhere in this island, will be fine! And I'm really glad you tag along with me!

Sakura:(Laughing) Glad to assist you! So let's get moving!

Goku:Okay!

Goku and Sakura looked down that they see so many houses on the island and pass through a huge black smoke below the volcano. Next they see a river or a lake they began to surfing some waves on the water.

Goku:YEAH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sakura:YIPPEEE! ALRIGHT!

So they soared all the way up at the largest mountain to see more houses and residences they descends below to pass through them after that, they went back to master Roshi and the others.

Goku:Master Roshi, I think someone beat us to the island.

Sakura:Yeah! He wasn't kidding. We where supposed find an exact same spot just like your little home island but it seems where to late.

Master Roshi:About three hundred someones to be exact. But don't worry, they just live here. They're not competition. Now, let's have a lesson!

Goku:you mean it?!

Sakura:Oh good, it's about time!

Goku is Laughing at her comment then he patted her back.

Goku:Hehehehe! Don't worry Sakura, he really means it this time.

Sakura:Yeah! I'm glad to hear it. Hehehehehe!

____

Goku:Yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah! Yeah-yeah!

Sakura:(Laughing) So exciting! So exciting! So exciting!

Krillin:(Thoughts:Hmph! Those two acting like a childs! Just wait 'til they sees what a real fighter can do.)

Launch(Blue Hair):Should I be training too?

Master Roshi:Uh? That's up to you, as long as we can hide the machine gun...

Launch(Blue Hair):Well, I guess I'll train if you guys are. Ah... ah... ah...!

The two boys and old man Roshi was shocked and scared they started to run away behind the rock. Well except Sakura she was just staying where she is.

Master Roshi:Sakura, why are you still there?! Launch is about to sneeze!

Sakura:Don't worry about it master, she said she doesn't hurt me.

Master Roshi:Oh yeah that's right. I forgot about that.

Krillin:Damn your lucky...

Launch(Blue Hair):(Yawning)

Master Roshi:Eh?

Launch(Blue Hair):Actually, fighting puts me to sleep! I'll go make some food!

The three men comically fell down on her comment about food except Sakura who she is giggling at them.

Sakura:I wish I could help you launch, but I need to train with them to become a strong fighter.

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh that wasn't a big problem for me Sakura. Just go have fun and enjoy your training I'll be rooting for you!

Sakura:Thanks! And I can't wait to eat your yummy dinner tonight!

Launch(Blue Hair):Hahahaha of course!

Sakura ran back at them and held Goku's hand to help him up.

Sakura:(Giggled) Are you alright Goku?

Goku:Y-Yeah! Launch sure gave me a heart attack. I thought she was sneezing but turns out, I guess she was just yawning.

Sakura:Yup! I can see that clearly that she's only definitely yawning.

Krillin:That was scary!

Master Roshi:Krillin, how dare you be scared! A martial arts expert must never be afraid!

Krillin:Sorry. I'll try to be more like you.

Master Roshi:Now, let's continue with our fearless training.Krillin, do you have any fighting experience?

Krillin:Yes, I studied for eight years at the Magic Orin Temple!

Master Roshi:Alright, then, very good. I suppose I can skip the lesson on what a punch and a kick are. And Sakura?

Sakura:Yes master roshi?

Master Roshi:Since both of your adoptive parents had nothing left to teach you that you master the four powerful elements and the strongest magic spells, you have a new teacher like me so that means you need a new rules to follow. It's simple really, no using of elemental powers and also no using of magic spells! The only rule you follow is you will train my martial arts way is that clear Sakura?

After Sakura finished listening to his rules, she wasn't complaining at all she nodded and bow for him for respect.

Sakura:(Bow)Yes master roshi I would never break any rules from you.

Master Roshi:Hehehehehe~Thank you for bowing me for some respect!

Goku:Hehehehehe! That's my girl!

Krillin:Hmph! Your girl huh?...But he's right you know Sakura and you heared him hehehe better make sure that you never ever break his rules or you gotta be in trouble.

Sakura:Of course I wouldn't krillin, why would I be? Hehehehehe.

Krillin:W-Woah!(thoughts:Man! I thought she talk back or started complaining damnit!)

Master Roshi:Now, before I teach you three anything new, I'll need to test your current ability. Let's see...We'll start from over here... and finish at that tree. That's about a hundred meters, right? Where's my stopwatch?!

Krillin:You want us to race?

Master Roshi:Running is a good test of speed and strength, though of course if you're an expert fighter, you shouldn't be the one who has to run away.

Krillin:(Chuckling) I'll run first, Master Roshi.

Master Roshi:Ooh, confident, are ya?

Krillin:Well, the three of you see why. I could probably make the Olympics...if I wanted to.

Master Roshi:On your mark!

Krillin:Hmm...

Krillin crouch on the ground and reeled his foot back like a bull. While Goku and Sakura was watching him excitedly while laughing.

Master Roshi:Get Set!

Goku/Sakura:Hahahahahahahahaha!

Master Roshi:Hit it!

Krillin:(Panting)

Master Roshi:My, my! You ran it in ten-point-four seconds! Well, that's...pretty darn good.

Krillin:Yeah, yeah...It's an okay run...I usually make it around ten-point-one. I don't know what happened, but I guess the wind was against me!

Goku:I guess it's my turn now Sakura! But first, I need a good massage on my shoulders would you do that for me Sakura? Please?

Sakura:Sure no problem!

Sakura started to massage both of his shoulders gently that he felt so relaxed with her soft hands.

Master Roshi:Sigh...Love is in the air don't you think krillin?

Krillin:Sure I hear ya. When it comes to lovers, they are totally supportive.

Master Roshi:hehehehe~That. Is. Correct!

Goku:Ah! Much better! Thank you sakura it really helps a lot to pumped myself up!

Sakura:No problem! It's a pleasure for me to help you. So get in there and run like wind!

Goku:Hahahaha yeah! Yoo-hoo! Master Roshi! Can I take a turn at it now?!

Master Roshi:Well, let's not get antsy! Now, on your mark. Get set!

Krillin:What an amateur.

Sakura:Do your best Goku!

Goku:I will! (Chuckled)

Master Roshi:Go!

Goku is now started running what they see is his speed was a lot faster than krillin and sakura cheer him on. He run pass through master Roshi and Krillin with a wind krillin was stunned and whimpered.

Krillin:(Whimpering)

Master Roshi:Wow. Eight seconds flat.

After krillin whimpered, he fell on the ground.

Goku:Was I fast?

Krillin:Who... taught you how to-to run like that?

Goku:What do you mean? No one taught me. That'd be silly! Hey Sakura! Did you see me what I did?

Sakura:I totally did Goku! And it was so awesome!

Goku:Awww~ Thank you!

Master Roshi:Now that the boys already done their running, now it's your turn Sakura so get ready to gear up your legs!

Sakura:Finally! It's my turn to run!

Sakura stand up and stretch her arms and legs.

Sakura:Alright! I'm ready when you are!

Goku:(Laughing) I'll be rooting for ya! You can do it Sakura!

Krillin:If I caught you using elemental powers and magic abilities, considering yourself cheating! Ya hear?!

Sakura:Yeah I hear ya krillin! I won't use it!

Krillin:Hmph!

Master Roshi:Let's get this show on the road! On your mark...

Sakura:(Giggled)...This is gonna be fun.

Master Roshi:Get Set...And...Go!

Sakura started to run so very fast. Past through the master roshi and the two boys including the wind that Goku's hair fly off the air and closes his eyes while he chuckled her great speed of running and once again, krillin is whimpering.

Sakura stop running and walks back with them. And Goku hugged her tight and she did the same to him.

Goku:That was super fast Sakura! I'm glad you didn't use your elemental and magic powers on this training.

Sakura:(Laughing) see? I told you I didn't used it. And I never break our master's rules.

Master Roshi:Well not bad, not bad at all Sakura...Eight point five seconds flat. Goku is ahead of you.

Sakura:Eight point five seconds huh? Well it's okay I still need to train some more as I could.

Goku:I maybe ahead of you, but we can work this out together including krillin. Will keep training harder and harder.

Sakura:(Giggled) It doesn't matter who win or lose as long as we keep our spirits up every now and then.

Goku:Mm-Hm! I'll keep that it mind!

Krillin(Thoughts:F-First Goku and now her?! I had a feeling they aren't really normal people, just who in the world are they?!)

Master Roshi:Well, for two young men and a young girl, you're at the top of your league.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Chuckled)

Master Roshi:But that's not good enough!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:H-Huh?

Master Roshi:See kids, to be truly great fighters, you must learn to go beyond the limits of normal people. And that's no cakewalk.I'll let you be the timekeeper.

Krillin:And whose time am I keeping?

Master Roshi:Mine, of course. I just hope I'm still in shape.(Grunting)

___

Goku:Okay, Master Roshi, are you ready?!

Master Roshi:That's a good question...

He pick up his turtle shell and toss it that the rock and the ground got crushed.

Master Roshi:Oh yeah! I think I'm ready!

Sakura:Alright then good luck master roshi!

Master Roshi:Thanks for the support!

Krillin:Okay! Then, on your mark! Get set...! Go!

Master Roshi starts running but he really has an imaginable speed that the three kids doesn't see him only a fast wind blow pass through them and he stopped.

Goku:That's moving!

Sakura:Holy cow! Now that's some speed!

Master Roshi:What's my time?

Krillin:Five-point-six seconds!

Master Roshi:Five-and-six tenths, huh? Not too bad.

Goku:Can you teach us to do that?!

Sakura:I agree! I wanna learn too!

Master Roshi:What, throw a purple turtle shell? Oh, right, the running. Of course! It's just a matter of surpassing normal human limitations. Gee, all that running made my tongue dry. Goku, grab me a brewsky!

Goku:Okay... What's a brewsky?

Sakura:It means he's really thirsty. He wants to drink some beer today Goku.

Goku:Oh is that all? I think I get the idea sakura thanks for reminding me! How about we get it together for him.

Sakura:That's a wonderful idea! So let's go!

Goku:Right back at ya!

The two lovers started to run while holding hands together towards the kame house.

Sakura:Remember Goku, don't let her sneeze okay?

Goku:Oh I gotcha! Hehehehehe!...launch! Are there more brewsky on the refrigerator?

Sakura:Yeah! Master Roshi is really thirsty today after all his running.

Launch(Blue Hair):Oh my! How sweet of you two to help that poor old man. Of course there's plenty!

Master Roshi:I'm very proud of her that she taught Goku everything to be as smart as possible. Heh. Never know what hit'em!

Krillin:Obviouly smart nor a genius if you ask me...

The two kids came out of the house Goku hold a one can of brewsky beer then launch wave her arm to them.

Sakura:Bye launch! Thanks for giving us a beer!

Goku:(Laughing) yeah! Thanks!

Launch(Blue Hair)Your welcome kids (Giggled)

Goku:Master Roshi! We brought you a brewsky!

Master Roshi:Hehehehehe~Come to papa my sweet little beer!...Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

Goku:Could you teach me some more when we do something what else we gotta do?

Sakura:I could never say no to you Goku! Ask me whatever you want hehehehe!

Goku:Yay! (Laughing) yahoo!

Krillin:Oh brother...Those two are such little kids...

Master Roshi:Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Master Roshi:And that's a brief explanation of how to go beyond your limits. Am I making any sense?

Goku:Mm-hmm!

Sakura:Understood!

Master Roshi:Good. Then we'll work on applying it tomorrow morning. Now, you kids have one more task to perform before we go inside to that wonderful smelling supper!

Goku:Are we running?

Master Roshi:No, it's a different kind of test.

Master Roshi pick up a stone on the ground and he took out a marker that he start writing it and he show it in front of the three kids.

Master Roshi:Take a good look at this stone. Have you memorized it?

Krillin:I think so.

Goku:Uhh...What is he gonna do sakura? I don't really get him at all.

Sakura:I'm not sure but...it seems to me his test he gave us was umm...I don't know...a test about fighting stones?

Master Roshi:Fighting stones is not correct sakura. If your brainless boyfriend would pay more attention to my martial arts instructions, he would barely understand.

Sakura:Oh Ehehehe! My mistake sorry about that.

Krillin:Hmph!

Master Roshi started to throw the stone with his hand writing symbol deep in the nowhere jungle forest.

Master Roshi:Oh, yeah! Still got the old arm.

Krillin:The test is to throw stones?

Goku:Master Roshi, your training sure is kind of weird.

Sakura:This is so confusing.

Goku:I'm with ya there.

Master Roshi:Throwing stones is not the test here.

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Huh?

Master Roshi:The test is to find mine.

Goku:Wha--?

Sakura:So the test was--

Krillin:You mean the one you just threw?

Master Roshi:Anyone can throw a stone, just like anyone can throw a punch.But to find a stone takes a focused mind and a calm spirit. This is what will separate you from the others.And so, the person who finds it can keep the stone, and the one who doesn't can keep their appetite.

Goku/Krillin/Sakura:You mean... no supper?!

Master Roshi:That's right! And if no one brings the stone back in thirty minutes, then neither of you gets to eat! Now, hurry up, kids! Time's already started!

The three kids are started to run frantically to find stone at the forest jungle.

Master Roshi:Watch out for snakes!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Shouting)

They stop their tracks that they looked all the way down at the edge of the cliff.

Krillin:Darn it! There's no way down! We'd better find a detour, quick!

Goku and Sakura look each other with a smile on their face they nodded in agreement then they immediately jump off the cliff while laughing.

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Krillin:Are you two crazy?!

Goku:Don't worry! I did this all the time back in the mountains with my girlfriend! She really experiencing this too! (Laughing)

Sakura:Without using my elemental powers or my magic attacks of course!

They both grabbed the tree branch but it immediately snapped on half they screamed in fear landed harshly on the ground.

Goku:Ooh, that one really hurt!

Sakura:O-Ouch, T-Talk about a rough landing!

Goku:B-But why didn't you used your air powers to landed here?

Sakura:Didn't you hear what the master said Goku? He said I won't use the elemental powers and my magics during his kind of training. It'll be really disrespectful to the master remember?

Goku:O-oops! Sorry Sakura I really forgot about that.

Sakura:I-Its okay Goku I always get used to people when their behavior always be forgetful when anybody will say to us something important.

Goku:Uh-huh! I got it!

Sakura:Well we better get moving and find that stone I've heared master roshi said we need to seperated to find it.

Goku:Awww! But I don't wanna get seperated with you!

Sakura:I have an idea. if you found the stone first, yell out my name and I'll go to you. When I found it as well, you'll do the same okay? Does it seem fair to you?

Goku:Hmmm...It's a good deal then! You better keep that promise by the time neither you and I found the stone alright?

Sakura:I swear of my life I would never ever break a promise...So good luck to you!

Goku:Yeah you too!

___

Goku:Hello, stone! Where are you?!

Sakura:I'm gonna find you too stone!

Krillin:Those two can't be human! And now their way ahead of me! (Panicked Wailing)(Thoughts:Hmm...Hold up, there's no way I can find that stone in half an hour, especially with Goku and Sakura taking leaps like that. Maybe there's a... (snickering) Ooh, you sly, sly dog.(snickering) )

___

Goku explored around the forest using his nose to sniff.

Goku:Hmmm. (sniff)

___

Sakura ran through the forest and she stopped her nose twitches. She decided to use her nose to sniff the strange scent around the jungle

Sakura:Huh? (Sniff) What's that smell? I better follow it (Sniff).

___

Krillin decided to created a fake turtle symbol stone so he picked up a stone at the ground.

Krillin:Ahh, fortune smiles on Krillin. Hello! Hello! Man at the door!

Villager Woman:Hmm... where's the man?

Krillin:I'm the man, ma'am, and I need to borrow a pen! It's an emergency!

Villager Woman:A pen?

Krillin:Yes, please.

___

Goku:(Sniff) Smells like sweat and turtle shell. I'm closer.

___

Sakura:Hmmm...It's getting near by now (Sniff) (Sniff).

Sakura is getting closer and closer she walks through the forest all the jungle animals doing their screech or roar. But she felt something under her right foot she steps back then looks down that she finally found a rock with master roshi's hand writing. She squealed with joy.

Sakura:Waaaah! I did it! I did it! I found it! I found the stone! I gotta call Goku right away!

___

Krillin used the villagers pen to borrow he draw master roshi's symbol good thing he memorized it well.

Krillin:Perfect-o! Thank you! (Laughing)

Villager Woman:Tiny, little thing...

Krillin:Now, all I have to do is act like I had a really hard time finding it! (chuckling).

___

Launch(Blue Hair):(Humming)

Back at Kame House, launch was busy cutting some vegetables and the rest of the ingredients for tonight's dinner.

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Now, this is a magic moment...)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Humming)

Master Roshi:So, Launch, whatcha shaking up for dinner?

Launch(Blue Hair):Stew! I got a really good deal from a man at the fish market.

Master Roshi:Ohh... great...sounds tasty...

Master Roshi's perverted mode is back so he watches her swaying her body back and forth he held both of his hand that he excited preparing to touch it.

Master Roshi:(excited grunting)

Krillin:Master Roshi!

He stopped then fell on the floor miss his chance to touch it.

Launch(Blue Hair):Huh?

Krillin:(Panting)

Launch(Blue Hair):Hey, Krillin!

Launch pointed her sharp knife at master roshi he squealed that tumbles back to stay away from it.

Master Roshi:(Squealing)...(Panting)

Launch(Blue Hair):Huh? What...are you doing?

Master Roshi:(Laughing) G-Gotta Go!

Krillin:(Panting) It was hard, but I found it.

Master Roshi:Good job. Very quick!

He immediately started his inspection at the stone. For a few seconds, he threw it at krillin's head formed a bump and started whimpered.

Master Roshi:Nice try, lame-o, but that's not my handwriting! Now get out!

Krillin:Sorry!

He ran out at the kame house and he hurriedly went towards the jungle where Goku and sakura is at.

Krillin:Man, I'll never find, anything in this jungle.

Sabertooth tiger:ROAAAR!

The sabertooth pounce at krillin he jump in the air and he elbow drop on the sabertooth back on his neck. He was now knocked out.

Krillin:Whoah! That was close!...Huh?

Blue Giant triceratops:(deep growling)

Krillin was hide behind the tree stuttering.

Krillin:What kind of a jungle am I in?!

Sakura:(Laughing) Hooray! Look Goku! I Found it at last!

Goku:Awww~ You found it already?

Krillin:Oh! It's Goku and Sakura! Stay right where you guys are! I'm coming your way! Please don't go anywhere!

Sakura:I got the rock goku!

Goku:That means you won. Now you'll get to eat launch's supper except me and Krillin.

Sakura:Don't be upset even if I won, I decided that I'm gonna-

Krillin:(Panting) T-There you guys are!...How in the world did you find that, Sakura?!

Sakura:It's smells like master roshi.

Goku:Woah! You can do that too?!

Sakura:Of course I do. His stench is smelling all over this stone. That's how I found it.

Goku:I see...you do got some talent!

Sakura:But listen boys, even I won this test who cares.

Goku/Krillin:H-Huh?

Sakura:I decided I'm gonna share my dinner for the both of ya! Don't worry I'm pretty sure master roshi don't mind of it.

Goku:Wowwie! your such a kind hearted person you are!

Krillin:(Whimpering) I-I-I don't know what to say...your not joking about this sharing stuff?

Sakura:Of course not. And like I said it doesn't matter who win or loses as long as the three of us will train harder to tested our fighting skills all around the world.

Krillin(Whimpering) T-Thanks you so much!

Goku:(Laughing) I'm very glad that you care everything for your life Sakura and I really really like it! How about we headed back home to eat that yummy supper!

Sakura/Krillin:YEAAAH!!!

___

Launch was almost done cooking her dinner while master Roshi was watching his aerobics DVDs and once again, getting back his perverted mode.

Master Roshi:Hmmm...(Grunting) so close!

The door was slammed opened by Sakura the two boys followed behind.

Sakura:Master Roshi! Where back!

He slammed down his face on the floor he grunted in pain. He look at sakura that his face was soften again.

Master Roshi:Oh sakura...how was the test doing along with the boys?

Sakura:It was great! But I found the rock guess I pass your test?

She handed over to him and he inspected it then he approves that this is his real handwriting this time.

Master Roshi:What do you know? This one is real. Good job, Sakura.You've redeemed yourself!

Sakura:Thanks for the compliment but...I'm not eating without them.

Master Roshi:W-What?! They failed the test! Do you expect me to let them eat?!

Sakura:Sorry to break your rules though but that wasn't a joke I mean it but I'm not here to argue with you.

Master Roshi:Oh really now?

Sakura:Yup! I maybe the daughter of Ryu, all of my life and responsibility always off the charts. Showing everybody my respect, between winning and losing doesn't matter,Goku Krillin and I had a goal for making body trained surpass our limitations to show our true strength all over the world someday.

Master Roshi:S-Sakura...who in the world told you that?

Sakura:My father of course.

Master Roshi look at her with silence for a moment launch and the two boys waiting for his comment or reaction so he sigh in defeat and he smiles at her couldn't help but to agree.

Master Roshi:Oh that good for nothing father of yours...Oh alright! You two boys can eat if you want for now don't get me the wrong idea because of her speech.

Sakura turn her head at the boys and winked.

Krillin:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So much Sakura! Your a life saver! How can I ever repay you (Whimpering)

Goku:(Laughing) see krillin?! I told you she could convinced him like that! Now the both of us get to eat!

Krillin:Oh yeah!

Sakura:It's nothing you guys! I'm glad to help(Giggled)

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:(Laughing)

The three kids hold hands all together and they spin around happily while they where singing.

Launch(Blue Hair):I'm so happy they get along together (Giggled)

___

Goku/Sakura/Krillin/Master Roshi/Launch(Blue Hair):(Laughing) (Giggling)

Master Roshi:Dig in, kids!

Launch(Blue Hair):Do you like it?

Master Roshi:Oh you bet!

Krillin:Would you like more to drink, Master Roshi?

Master Roshi:Oh-ho, you read my mind! Well, I didn't know you were such a gourmet cook, Launch! Thank you very much!

Launch(Blue Hair):Just thank the fish!

Goku:Nom! Nom! Nom! Yeah thank you for this dinner launch!

Sakura:We really love your dinner hehehehehe!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin/Master Roshi/Launch(Blue Hair):(Laughing)

Master Roshi:Yummy! What's in this tasty stew?

Launch(Blue Hair):Let's see...what did that man call it? Oh! It's a Salmon!

(Sorry about this guy's but I prefer changing pufferfish stew into salmon stew because it's so very delicious without them getting so sick or something 😄)

Master Roshi:Salmon fish eh? Well that's really good to hear! My favorite! Hehehehe!

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:And so are we! (Laughing)

___

Early in the morning, the three kids wake up feeling re energized to start the morning training today with master roshi.

Goku:(Laughing) Mmmm! What a beautiful day isn't it guys?

Sakura:Yaaawn! Mmmm! It sure is goku! That dinner last night was delicious!

Krillin:I'm with you there! I have the energy to start our training sessions today! So I'm fully ready for action!

Master Roshi:Hohoho! Feeling excited now are we?

Goku/Sakura/Krillin:Yes master!

Master Roshi:Good! Good! So let's get on the training!

Martial Arts training will continue on the island. That now Goku,Sakura and Krillin fully energized as they are ready! On the next Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

42.3K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
155K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
31.1K 1.2K 22
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
61.4K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...