Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL

340 4 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

When we last left on dragon ball gang, Goku and Sakura said their goodbyes to Bulma and adventure themselves alone across the land heading for the island of the turtle hermit master roshi with the old teacher's help, Goku and sakura settle to prove theirs skills of martial arts.

Goku:Hey Sakura. This area is near our house, ain't it? This is the first time we've ever seen it from the sky.

Sakura:Now that you mentioned it, I've missed this place already and it hasn't quite change. I've never forget our old precious memories together that the both of us trained and spend our great time with your grandpa.

Goku:Yeah...I missed him too. But still, now that we've mastered our training with my grandpa, where going to see master roshi's place to make our fighting skills for the next level.

Sakura:Of course will going to see him together today. We can't wait!

Goku and Sakura laughing together that their enjoying riding the nimbus cloud and decents down that where their home is.

Both lovers went inside the house and the nimbus will wait outside for them to bring everything they needed to stay at master roshi's island.

Goku:Okay! I guess a futon and my bag full of stuff would be good enough.

He throws it in the nimbus cloud to carry it. And sakura bring her things the same like Goku and she throw it also on the cloud.

Goku:Did you bring anything you need Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah that's all there is to it.

Goku:But...that's a lot of stuff we bring. How are we gonna ride it? There's no more space for us to sit on the cloud.

Sakura:Do not fear, my magical bag is here to help. And it's a good thing that our dragon scrapbook is still inside for safe keeping.

Goku:Oh yeah! Hehehehehe! How could I not forget it. Don't worry, I'll put our stuff from the bag so just a second.

He ran back at the nimbus cloud and pick up all of their things and he immediately stuffed it at sakura's magical bag. It shrinks fast and sucks it inside like a vacuum then closed it.

Goku:I gotta admit it, that magical bag you made sure is handy.

Sakura:practice makes perfect one of my creations but not just this bag, I can create whatever I wished for something really useful.

Goku:That's really great sakura! Can you show one of your magical stuff when the time you make one? Because it's really amazing and fun.

Sakura:Of course you can Goku I would love too.

Goku:(Laughing) oh yeaaah!

Both of their tummies are rumbling.

Goku:Oh I'm starving.

Sakura:Me neither.

Goku:How about the both of us will go to master Roshi's place to get something to eat for the both of us!

Sakura(Giggled) I like your idea I bet he has a ton of food on his house. Well we better get going to see master roshi's Goku. I can't hardly wait for our training with him.

Goku:Mm-Hm! Sounds good, let's go!

Goku scoop her up bridal style and he excitedly jump up at the nimbus cloud. Sakura laughing at him for his silliness and kiss him on the cheek and Goku does the same to her and they held each other's arms ready to take off.

Goku/Sakura:Off to master Roshi we go!

They are now flying off left the mountains at mount paozu.

____

Back with Bulma,Yamcha and the others, yamcha is driving the capsule yellow jet flying across the jungle. But the right wing is damaged that it's losing control to drive and it hit at the large tree, fall on the ground with an explosion that the yellow jet is destroyed. Yamcha held the tree, Oolong hold a dear life on him and Puar was upside down to hold a tree branch of her tail and Bulma was hold a rope to careful herself not to touch the fire.

Bulma:O-o-ou-ouch! O-ouch!

Oolong:That baby's like a deep fryer. And I was almost a well done pork roast.

Yamcha:it's a good thing we jumped

Bulma:Woah! Help me I'm stuck here!

Oolong:Hey! Just let go.

Bulma:Huh?...(Laughing Nervously)...Ouch!

Yamcha:You okay?

Bulma:Yeah and plane sure isn't.

Yamcha:Those planes sure gets a kicks in them.

Puar:Yamcha? What now?

Yamcha:Not sure. But that was our last capsule.

Everyone looked around at the jungle forest the animals are started to screech,birds are chirping the sound of the bushes rustled and jump on the tree branches.

Oolong:(Whimpering)

The bats are watching them inside the tree hole.

Oolong:Why do we have to crash into this place, it's creepy!

Bulma:It's not so bad.

Bulma/Yamcha/Oolong/Puar:(Screaming)

The gang heared a screech of the giant pyrodactyl flying at the sky.

Bulma:(Whimpering) let's move it quick!

???:YAAAAH!!!

Bulma:(Screaming)

Yamcha:What is that? A human voice?

Bulma:Well I don't care what it was! Where leaving!

Yamcha:Whoaaa! Bulma!

Oolong:Wait for me!

Puar:Yamcha!

___

???:YAAAAH!!!

A little bold monk fighter running through the jungle forest with his speed jumping on the air and kick swiftly on the trees a few times he landed on the ground they are now all fall off or cut in half.

???:Hm!Hm!Hm!Hm!Hm!

___

Goku/Sakura:YIPPEEE!!!!!

Goku:HAHAHAHAHA!...WHOA!...WHEEEE!

Sakura:WAAAHOOO!...YEAAAAH!...HAHAHAHAHA!

Goku and Sakura held themselves tight together that the nimbus fly into the forest dodging the trees back and forth few times they laugh and laugh enjoying their awesome joyride and flying straight next at the water lake.

Goku:TIDAL WAVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS COLD!

Sakura:HEHEHEHEHE! HOW REFRESHING!

Goku:THE SHORT CUT MUST BE NEARBY!

Sakura:GOOD IDEA! LETS FIND ONE!

Goku:OKAY!

Goku's nimbus keeps flying passing through the mountains then they found a mountain hole.

Goku:FOUND ONE!

Sakura:GOOD EYE GOKU!

Goku/Sakura:YEEEAAAAH! YIPPEEE! HAHAHAHA!

Goku:WHOA! SHORT TURN!

Sakura:YOU SAID IT!

Two kids laughing with joy are flying up at the wall then it reach the end seeing the beautiful sparkling wide ocean.

Goku/Sakura:WHEEEE!!!

Goku:There it is Sakura!

Sakura:Alright you found it!

They finally found master Roshi's kame house Goku jump off the flying nimbus first Goku held both of his arms to catch her. Sakura got the message and she jump off the cloud too and she landed on his arms and they both laugh then put her down.

Sakura:Thanks for the catch Goku!

Goku:Hehehehe! Your welcome! Anything for you sakura. Let's bring out our stuff from your magical bag and meet him inside this house ask to start our training today!

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Okay you got it!

Sakura put her magical bag down and open it she pulled out the two futon beds and two bags. She handed over to him and they walking straight at the door calling out his name.

Goku:Hello! Master Roshi! Sakura and I are here!

Sakura:Master Roshi it's us! Where here ready to begin our training today!

Goku:Hey...where is he?

Sakura:He's definitely still on this house goku. I can sense him why don't we just pay him a visit weather his busy or not.

Goku:Sure! I just hope he'll accept us as his students.

Sakura stand by in front of the door and start knocking it.

Sakura:Master Roshi? Hello can you hear me? It's Sakura and Goku! We came here to train under you! Huh. I wonder what he's up too?

Goku:Uh...I don't know.

A music can be heared at the opened window they run looking inside. They found him he was watching T.V about the two girls are dancing or exercising doing aerobics.

Television:That's right girls here we go! One Two! One Two! One Two! That's right let's get those legs moving all the way up! One Two! One Two! One Two! One Two!

Master Roshi:One Two! One Two! Hehehe! That fun!

Goku:Hehehehe! There he is Sakura!

Sakura:Huh? What in the world is he watching?

Goku:Beats me.

Master Roshi:Aerobics! A gift from the heavens! Hehehehehe!

Goku went inside the window he held her hand to pull her up to help her get inside and they both greet him happily.

Goku:Hahahahahaha! Hello!

Sakura:We meet again at last master!

Master Roshi:That's right keep on trucking! Hehehehe!

Goku:Master Roshi!

Sakura:Um hello? Where here!

Master Roshi:One and Two...And One for you...for me...One and Tw-

Sakura waving her hand up and down on his face to block the T.V he turned his head he's suprised that saw Goku and Sakura to get his attention.

Sakura:Hello there master roshi! It's so good to see you again!

Goku:Yeah that same goes for me! Hahahahaha!

Master Roshi:Oh it's you two kids. Goku,Sakura.

Goku:Me and Sakura are here for training.

Sakura:So where ready now.

Master Roshi:Now hold on! I'm doing my morning work out...One, Two! One, Two! Hohoho! One, Two! One, Two! Double time! Well there we go ladies! Don't we feel the burn!

Goku:Sakura I'm really starving!

Sakura:Yeah me too. Master Roshi, do you have any food we could eat?

Master Roshi:The refrigerator is in the kitchen kids. Grab something you like.

Sakura:Thank you. Come on goku, let's go.

Goku:Coming!

Goku and Sakura went to the kitchen they spotted a white refrigerator she opens it then they saw a lot of food inside.

Goku:Whoa! Why did he put his food from this box?

Sakura:Well Goku, that's because everytime he went grocery shopping at the supermarket when he ran out of food, that's where he put in there to cook anything like breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Goku:Really? Is that what people are doing?

Sakura:That's right. Now that where here at his kitchen, how about I will cook something for the both of us.

Goku:Really?! You mean it?! Hahahahaha! Alright! Can I watch you cook? Oh pretty please can I? can I? Huh?

Sakura:(Giggled) of course you can Goku. You can watch me cook or more than that, I'll teach you how to do it. You interested?

Goku:YAAAY! HAHAHAHA! 🎶IM GONNA COOK! I'M GONNA COOK 🎶

Goku was overwhelmed with joy he danced around the kitchen while he sings that he excited to learn how to cook by his girlfriend. Sakura laughs at him on his behavior that how really happy he was.

Sakura:Alright Goku so let's get started. First, take out all the frozen goods inside the refrigerator and some ingredients too.

Goku:Roger Sakura!

He ran back at the refrigerator and he took out all the frozen goods and ingredients. He put it all in the table to wait for his next lesson.

Goku:Okay, now what?

Sakura:Okay that would be good enough. Next we will going to...

___

Master Roshi:Hahahahahahaha!

Television:One, Two! One, Two! One, Two! One, Two! Keep it up girls where almost there!

___

Sakura dunk a piece of boneless chicken on the powder mix and she put now on the frying pan with medium amount of cooking oil. It started to boil and sizzled.

Goku:Wow! That's amazing Sakura and (Sniff) it's smells yummy! Can I give it a try to cook?! please!

Sakura:Alright you will but you need to follow my instructions while you do it okay?

Goku:No problem! I'll follow ya!

Goku put his apron on and used a silver clip carefully grabbed a medium piece of boneless chicken, he dunk it on powder mix after that, he slowly put on the flying pan it started to sizzled he let go.

Goku:HORAAY! I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

Sakura:(Clapping) Very good Goku! Your such a fast learner!

Goku:Hahahahaha! I sure am! That was easy enough for me. Can you teach me some more?

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Sure why not!

___

Television:And One!, and Two!, and Three!, and Four!

Master Roshi:(Perverted Laughter)

___

Next, Goku already finished cutting all the vegetables that Sakura ask him to since she teach him to do it properly. The rice cooker with a sound of ding that it's already finished she scooped it and put it on the big bowl, Goku put all the cutting vegetables at the bowl, she add some sweet sauce on it and started to stirring it Goku watch it with fascination.

Goku:Whoa! You where right Sakura! Once you stirring it, the combination of the plain rice, vegetables and the sauce will be very delicious!

Sakura:And once it's done, time to fried it so watch closely.

Goku:Okay! Hehehehehe!

He watch or observed her that she placed the rice on the frying pan she moved it up and down then stirring it a few times until it's finished.

__

Master Roshi:(Perverted Laughter)

Television:Keep it up girls! Where almost there!

__

Goku was stirring while he was laughing at a medium cylinder pot that they cooking together to make a delicious curry.

Sakura:It's almost done Goku just a little bit more of stirring the curry.

Goku:Yummy! It's smells delicious! Hahahahaha!

__

Television:See you tomorrow morning! Buh Bye!

Master Roshi:Whoo! Good one!

He stands up and he stretch himself his nose twitch that he smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. He walk to the kitchen and he See's Sakura finished cooking the beef stake with sauce she put it on the table. Goku and Sakura finished cooking all the food.

Sakura:Goku why don't you set up the table then we can eat now.

Goku:Got it! Hahaha!

Sakura:Oh why hello master roshi! I see you've finished watching your show?

Master Roshi:Well it was really fun to watch and it was worth it hehehehehe~. And what's with all these food Sakura?

Sakura:Well you said we can grabbed something we like so me and my boyfriend decided to cook all these meals because where really hungry right now. Would you like to join us? I bet your hungry too.

Master Roshi:Ohohoho! Do I?! Let's all dig in then!

Goku:Yeah! It's chow time!

Master Roshi and the two saiyans are started to devoured all the food with their hearts content they talk and laugh at their happy moments today. Five minutes later, they finished all their food so Sakura started cleaning the kitchen with Goku's help together they wash the dishes,pots and tables. Master Roshi looked at them that he laughed at the two young lovers that he was glad they always stick together. Once their done cleaning the kitchen, the three of them sitting on the living room on the small table starting their discussion.

Master Roshi:Now you two, what was it what you came here?

Goku:Well, me, sakura and the rest are done hunting dragon balls for now. And you said you'll teach us martial arts remember?

Sakura:Hunting those magic balls gave us a lot of experience of a life time adventure. So we are here to train under you.

Master Roshi:Oh lessons. How pleasant.

Goku:And me and my girlfriend can stay for a while we brought stuff.

Sakura:Uh-huh! We love to stay with you.

Master Roshi:Hmmm. Did you two by any chance to bring that girl?

Goku:Who? You mean Bulma no. She came back home with her friends.

Sakura:My older sister also enjoying our adventures but she's going back home along with them to rest.

Master Roshi snapped his finger with disappointment.

Goku:They've probably have fun at the city by now.

Sakura:And also they deserve a break too.

___

Bulma:(Moaning)

Bulma and the gang was walking and lost through the desert since their capsule jet plane as been destroyed on the jungle.

Oolong:Gee. Walking on the sand is hard like a fiece.

Bulma:Yeah. I don't know what's taking so long.

Oolong:are you sure our miserable trudge is trudging the right way?

Bulma:Of course! The cities through north!

Yamcha:Puar! Compass!

Puar:Right! Here Goes!

She shape shifting herself into a compass landed on yamcha's hand to look at it.

Yamcha:South! We've been going south!

Oolong:Please don't joke yamcha!

Bulma:I swear where started north!

Oolong:Sigh!

Yamcha:Sigh! I killed for some water!

Oolong:Or a slice of bun cake!

Bulma:Dumb leg!

Yamcha:Yeah! Let's change that bandage.

Yamcha started to take of her white bandages and use his orange scarf as a new one Bulma look at him with a smile on her face.

Bulma:Thank you yamcha.

Yamcha:Hehehehehe!

Oolong:Spare the cheese!

Oolong was really disgusted never looked at them that they fall in love each other. Oolong saw something from the desert.

Oolong:Hey! What's that?

Yamcha:Uh...must be a sand storm.

It was clearly that it was the young bold monk fighter again that he running really fast at the desert.

???:Pant! Pant! Pant! He's gonna make me so strong!

___

Master Roshi:I'm telling you Goku, Sakura studying martial arts is no Sunday picnic.

Goku:Me and Sakura don't mind. We will work harder to get stronger than you.

Sakura:Absolutely! All we wanted to put our fighting skills to the next level.

Master Roshi:Ahh! Hehehehehe! Really kids? Both of you could learn some manners.

Goku:hehehahahaha!

Sakura:(Giggled)

Master Roshi:And you two know my lessons won't come free.

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

Master Roshi:You two must find me a young gal! It's the only way I could start training you and your girlfriend!

Goku:Okay but what's a gal?

Sakura:It means that a fun girl having a date with him Goku.

Goku:Oh I see...but that's kind of weird and I'm still confused about dates. But if me and sakura find this girl, then you will train us?

Sakura:Well...That's seems quite fair enough.

Master Roshi agrees with with his sign peace.

Master Roshi:Oh yeah!

Goku:Hahahahaha! Yippee! Come on Sakura! Hop in so that we could find a girl for him.

Sakura:Okay Goku I'm coming!

Master Roshi:Hold on there Goku! Sakura!

Goku:Hmm?

Sakura:Yes?

Master Roshi:Are you sure you two know what your looking for? A stallion like me has a very particular taste.

Goku:You want someone to be your friend.

Sakura:umm...you could say that.

Master Roshi:Well that'll be nice. But I have a few other guidelines I'm for sucker for nice skin, She's not to young but not to old, and funny too.

Goku:That's a lot. But what does your skin have to do with it?

Sakura:I'm definitely with Goku but as for the young and old part too.

Master Roshi:Uh well...uh that's a lesson for another time you two.

Goku:Okay we'll find you someone nice.

Sakura:Just leave it to us!

Master Roshi:That's my kids! Huh? Did you two know that your tails gone?

Goku:huh?...Yeah! I'm not sure where it went too. Guess it got bored.

Sakura:Gosh! I've completely forgot about it too. But hmmm...I'm really positive it will grow back sooner or later.

Goku/Sakura:BYE MASTER ROSHI!

Master Roshi:Those kids...are strange.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Master Roshi put on his pink tuxedo and went out on his kitchen bring a cylinder pot full of ice with a red wine also holds two goblet glass. And turn on his radio cassette to play his favorite music he started to dance around the house.

Master Roshi:Yeah you slide turtle man! Feel that boggy. Hahahaha now which one these shells are stun muffin.

After his done dancing and he chose to wore a pink turtle shell he sit down twiddling his thumbs while he was blushing wait for the two kids to return to bring a young gal for Roshi.

Goku:Hey master Roshi! She's here!

Sakura:Come outside and see her today!

Master Roshi:I'm coming Hehehehehe! (Screaming)

Master Roshi started to screamed in suprised that instead of a beautiful lady, the two kids brought a gigantic fat lady to him.

(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I POSTED THIS BECAUSE THE WAY MASTER ROSHI SCREAMS LOOKING AT THE GIANT FAT LADY IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS I LOVE THIS PART VERY MUCH!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Goku:Hahahaha! Isn't she great?

Sakura:Now you can spend some quality time with her!

Giant fat lady(Bluff voice):I'm ready to play.

___

The bold monk pushing his sail boat and set sail. He chuckled that he sail across the sea looking for a master to make him train to get stronger.

___

Master Roshi:It looks like both of your lesson won't be in martial arts.

Goku:Oh man!

Sakura:Awww!

Master Roshi:Now, which one of these is prettier?

Goku:Hmmm...I like both.

Sakura:Same here.

Master Roshi:What are you both a saint? Just give me one of these girls! You got it?!

Goku:I can't see the difference, but okay.

Sakura:I'm at loss here but whatever you say.

Goku/Sakura:Bye again! Hahahahaha!

Master Roshi:Good bye! There's no tell them who will bring home this time! I better hide!

Goku and Sakura riding the nimbus to fly across the sky looking for another girl to be with master Roshi below the ocean sea the bold monk fighter stop rowing his boat and take a break eating rice balls.

Master Roshi:Let's see, is my breath okay? (Coughing) well not to bad!...Oh here they come!

Goku:Yoo-hoo! Me and sakura are back!

Sakura:We brought someone with you this time.

Master Roshi:(Thoughts:Please don't be chunky!)

Goku:huh. Maybe his asleep.

Sakura:Hmmm. I wonder where he was?

???:Now what is this guy want?

It's not ugly this time. She's beautiful she has a purple hair,red t-shirt, and a pretty face. After master roshi look at her, he was a blushing mess with yellow sparkling on his sun glasses.

Master Roshi:WHOA!...

Goku and sakura turn their heads left to right where he was hiding so they called them quietly at the left side of his kame house.

Master Roshi(Whispering:Hey kids! Kids!)

Goku:Ah! Hahahaha! Hey master roshi! Is this girl your type?

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Is she the one you wanted this time?

Master Roshi:Oh you bet kids! I say you both hit the jackpot!

Goku:Ahh! So you train us now?

Sakura:Can we start the lessons?

Master Roshi:Oh yes!...Ahem! So uh let's begin that lesson shall we kids?

Two kids are staring at him with excitement ready to begin.

Master Roshi:I want you two...to ask that lady to...go on a walk with me.

Goku:Huh? How is that training?

Sakura:I don't think that wasn't a lesson Goku.

Master Roshi started to flinch and stuttered a little.

Goku:It wasn't?

Sakura:Yeah... All he wanted is to ask the girl to go on walk with it means having a date together I guess will ask her now.

Goku:Oh alright then.

Master Roshi:Phew! That was close.

Goku:Lady I was supposed to ask you um(Ranting)

Sakura:That's right miss we were hoping that you will(Ranting)

Master Roshi(Thoughts:I'm so romantic!)

Goku/Sakura:Where back!

Master Roshi:Huh? Ah!(Thoughts:No! No! They screwing up for me!)

Goku:She said she won't walk with you.

Master Roshi:What do you mean?

Sakura:Well she said she has a much better time if you guys went for a swim instead.

Master Roshi screamed and he started to nose bleed for excitement.

Master Roshi(Thoughts:It's so good to be true.)

Goku:So what now?

Sakura:Uh-huh.

Master Roshi:Well Now, I will accept her invitation.(Thoughts:Wow! Everyone knows swimming is a second or third day activity. She must be crazy about me! Now buckle down roshi! It's time to show off your moves!)

Master Roshi run towards the purple haired girl to start his lovely date together.

Master Roshi:Hi!

???:Hi.

Master Roshi:Is your legs hurt? Cause you've been running. All throw my dreams!

???:Pardon?

Master Roshi has yellow sparkle on his sunglasses with his perverted laughter. When he see her closely, he was suprised that the lady has a mermaid tail.

Mermaid Girl:I don't have legs.

Master Roshi comically fell down on the ground.

Master Roshi:So your a mermaid are you? Hehehehe(Thoughts:I knew there's something is fishy about this...I guess I could still try her human half.) Well I'm like a turtle and your a part fish, so what do say you and me sat and learn more about our species hehehehe~

After he says that comment, the mermaid punch him really hard on the face broke his glasses and started to swims away and the nimbus flys off.

Goku:I've got it! The lesson is to keep your guard up!

Sakura:Now that's what I called a devastating punch!

Master Roshi:Exactly...Ahem yes. Well I'm glad you both pay attention to the first lesson Goku, Sakura. Never be opened to an attack.

Goku:Got it!

Sakura:Of course!

Master Roshi:Good! Now for your next lesson, you two must find another young gal who's very much like the last one except for the fish part.

Goku:What? Again?

Sakura:That lesson you gave us sure is really strange about bring girls with you.

Master Roshi:I told you two. Martial arts is not easy.

Goku/Sakura:Yeah okay.

Master Roshi(Thoughts:That do gooder turtle still on vacation! I've gotta make the best of it!)

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:What is it Goku?

Goku:Look over there Sakura.

Sakura:Hmm?...Ah! Your right! I see something too.

Goku:Look master roshi. Somebody's coming this way!

Sakura:Yeah and it's coming towards us!

Master Roshi:What?! Is it turtle?! I shouldn't known he spoiled my plans!

Goku:No wait! It's someone on the boat!

Sakura:He's positive I can see it!

The bold monk fighter still rowing his boat his almost there at roshi's little island that Goku, Sakura and Master Roshi look at him waiting for his arrival. He stop rowing and grab his purple bag he has a face of determination that he is also ready to train with master Roshi become a great fighter he jump off the boat so high while he was yelling the three look at him upwards. And he landed his head on the sand struggling to get out.

???:(Mumbled)

Master Roshi:Who's the goof?...Better help him kids.

Goku and Sakura held both of his legs and pulled out his head on the sand started to cough out the sand on his mouth.

???:(Coughing) yeah Thanks you two.

Master Roshi:Hmmm.

???:Ah! Your the great master roshi. Right?

Master Roshi:People tell me that.

???:Master, my name is krillin. And I've come all the way to the village of the east. Please allow me as your humble student and to learn how to fight like you.

Master Roshi:Well that's a long way to come. But unfortunately I don't train any boy shows up in my door. Sorry.

Krillin chuckled and he took out a magazine full of girls on his bag to give it to him.

Krillin:Maybe some quite reading would change your mind?

Master Roshi:Ohhh! Give me! Give me! (Perverted Laughter)

Krillin:I brought it just for you.

Krillin turn his head to look at Goku.

Krillin:So who are you anyway? His pupil?

Goku:Yeah! I'm Goku and this is my girlfriend sakura she's a elemental martial artist and a magician too.

Krillin:Oh that's cool and- W-WAIT A MINUTE!
D-D-DID YOU SAY G-G-GIRLFRIEND?!!

Goku:Yup! She and I been together for five months ago. Both of us has bigger plans to do decided that where gonna get married when we grow up right Sakura?

Sakura's lips form a smile on her face she nodded she hold Goku's hand and he held hers tight showing krillin that their together.

Krillin:Not to be rude or anything but, he's not pulling his leg is he?

Sakura:(Giggled) Unfortunately no but it's really true krillin. He and I are way back like a romantic history.

Krillin:A romantic history huh? But wow Goku, I mean look at her she's really pretty, girlish and uh...
cool too. Man your really lucky to have her as a pretty girlfriend of yours I'm so jealous!...but umm aren't you two a bit to young to fall in love each other?

Goku/Sakura:We don't care.

Krillin:I was afraid you two where saying that.

Goku wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and sakura wrapped also one arm around his waist lovingly.

Goku:(Laughing) Well the reason we where lovers is because we held an important promise to our friends and family.

Krillin:Held an important promise?

Sakura:That's right krillin. First is my father he was an elemental martial artist just like me. He told me that I will married a fine boy for the future and my mother agrees as well.

Goku:And when Sakura first arrived at mount paozu my home place we spend so much time together for the last five months and grandpa Gohan accepted it that the both of us will get married someday after me and sakura make a vow.

Goku/Sakura:And that is how the both of us are lovers and always stick together forever (Laughing)

Krillin:Gosh you two. You guys are so romantic every now and then. How surprising.

Sakura:Aww thanks! Hehehehe!

Krillin:Well anyways Goku, it doesn't seem that you like fighting.

Goku:I like marshmallows!

Krillin:What's that gonna do with anything? And as for you sakura, you said you where a elemental martial artist like your father right? Is their such a thing?

Goku:Of course there is! Show him Sakura!

Sakura:Okay then. Watch this krillin!

Sakura wave her one arm to control a small amount of water on the ocean and landed on her palm revert it into ice formed it into a star.

Sakura:See? Believe me now?

Krillin was whimpering he step back frantically and landed on his butt on the sand. He stared at sakura with awe that it was his first time seeing that kind of ability.

Krillin:Whoaaa! y-you can control the water?!

Sakura:Well that's easy for you to say. I'm a water bender. But not only that, I mastered four elements like Water,Fire,Earth and Air.

Krillin:I see...Well that was an awesome technique that you trained you proved it long enough so I believe you.

Sakura:Oh thanks.

Goku:Hahahaha now that's what I called a cool power she has! And I'm hungry and your bold and looks like one.

Sakura:(Laughing) That was a very mean thing to say Goku but that's true!

Krillin:(Growling) What did you say?! Don't you know that everyone who's serious had martial arts shave their head! And you maybe right Sakura, but you shouldn't laugh too! That was disrespectful! And you two look at master roshi he shaves!

Master Roshi:Nope! I'm naturally bold.

Krillin was grumbled make an embarrassment silence. He closed the magazine and speak to krillin.

Master Roshi:Krillin, after careful consideration,

Krillin:Yeah?!

Master Roshi:I decided to take you on as my student if only if you help Goku and Sakura to find me a girl. I trust that you know the kind I like?

Krillin:(Chuckled)

Krillin privately whispering to master Roshi.

Master Roshi:That's it! Right. That. down! Hehehehe!

Krillin:I know my masters taste.

Master Roshi:Then what are you waiting for?! Jump into that nimbus cloud and go find me a date!

Krillin:Nimbus Cloud?

Goku and Sakura already ride the cloud to show it to krillin.

Goku:Hahahaha! Yeah that's his name!

Sakura:Uh-huh this one can fly anywhere we go!

Krillin:You named a cloud? And it can flies anywhere?

Goku:Yeah jump on up!

Sakura:Ride with us krillin!

Krillin:Huh?...Well Okay!

Krillin was about to jump on the nimbus cloud but he fall through down landed at the sand instead on the cloud.

Krillin:Hey! What's the deal with this thing?!

Master Roshi:Only those a pure of heart will ride on the nimbus cloud. And that means, your hiding something from us!

Krillin:Don't hurt me! I have some magazines that I wasn't supposed to read!

Master Roshi:You mean, you have more?

Krillin:I'm sorry master roshi! I didn't show you because the first one seemed to do the trick! Here have them.

Master Roshi:(Perverted Laughter)

Krillin:Here take them all! I don't want them anymore.

And so, master roshi has taken three students on this day. And what will come of these kids? Is Goku and sakura will be friends with krillin? Or foes?

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
500K 14.8K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
155K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
189K 2.2K 69
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή