Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN

272 3 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Our heroes Goku,Bulma,Sakura along with Oolong the shape-changing pig, are unaware that their still being tailed by yamcha and puar as they follow their radar to the seventh, and final dragon ball.

Bulma:It won't be long now, you guys!(Thoughts:Wow! I can't believe it's so closed to have my wish fullfilled! I wonder what he's going to look like?)

Oolong:Hey, I've been meaning to ask. So this big wish--there's gonna be enough for the all of us, right? I was thinking along the lines of all the gold in the world.

Bulma:Oh, I forgot to tell you didn't I? A boyfriend! That's what I'll wished for!

Oolong:What?! A boyfriend?!

Bulma:What's wrong?

Oolong:So you gonna waste our wish so you can get yourself a boyfriend? what a rip off!

Bulma:What?! You take that back! I think your just jealous!

Oolong:I knew I should have stayed home!

Oolong started to driving roughly again.

Bulma:Whoa! Slow down!

Goku:Look out!

Sakura:dead ahead Oolong!

Oolong:Huh?

Oolong look back on the road and he was suprised that he was about to bumped on the mushroom tree then he turned left to dodge to make the breaks screeching Oolong is now drive back straight at the road path.

Bulma:Learn how to drive!

Puar:Hey yamcha, I'm beginning to think their lost. I can't believe the last dragon ball was way out here!

Yamcha:Be patient puar, it's out there, I know it is! I can feel it--where close! Real close! Soon I will wish away my fear of woman!

___

Shu:(Gasping!) I'm gonna be toast if I don't get to the meeting with emperor pilaf!

Pilaf:Mai, if you don't fix the dragon detector by the time I count to ten, then you will be joining my hungry friends for lunch!

Crocodiles:Roar! Roar!

Pilaf:Hehehe! One...Two...Three...Four...Five...

Mai:Uh, Emperor pilaf! Speaking of lunch, you...you must be hungry right?

Pilaf:Well, Yes. I am hungry! Starving, really. You know, a hamburger would be nice right now. Hold it! What number was I on, Mai?

Mai:Huh?

Pilaf:Nermind. I'll start over One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six.

Mai:Emperor Pilaf!

Pilaf:What now!

Mai:Oh nothing, it's just...well,sometimes, when you take command like this, it's invigorating to be around you.

Pilaf:Oh! I see!

Crocodiles:Roar!

Pilaf:Oh,right. Now where was I?

Mai:Huh?

Pilaf:Okay maybe I should start at...six!

Crocodiles:Roar!

Shu:I made it sire! I made it!

Pilaf:Excellent,shu, your right on time. Now have you locate the dragon balls? Report!

Shu:Well I ordered pizza.

Pilaf comically fell.

Mai:Sire, I fixed it! The dragon ball detector is working and where already receiving on one of the dragon balls. Attempting to isolate signal and increase magnification to level five. Level six,seven,eight. Signal isolated at magnification on level nine, sire! Oh my! This can't be! There's a ball just ten steps south on this location! And a couple of steps east. By about...oh...I'd say seven paces. Then six steps straight ahead and you there!

Shu:I found it!

Pilaf:Argh!

Pilaf hit shu on the back on his head.

Pilaf:Oh, what do we have here it's a dragon ball! The one that we already have! That monkey boy and monkey girl and the rest of their friends have the dragon ball we want, so where are those two brats?!

Mai:We have a spy bird tracking them. Mecha number seven. There it is now, emperor. Once we download the visuals from Mecha seven, we'll know exactly where they going.

While Oolong and his friends driving being tailed by puar and yamcha, agent Mai was standing on top of the mushroom tree watching them where they headed to get the last dragon ball.

Mai:Ringleader, they just passed out of the northern quadrant and they're heading southwest over!

Pilaf:Excellent! Tell big brother to engage!

Mai:Roger! Come in, big brother, do you copy? Over!

Shu:10-4 baby sister! I got my ears on!

Mai:The subject is approaching.

Shu:Okie-Dokie! Over!

___

Oolong:Bulma, I'm gonna ask you nicely this time. Would you please,please change your wish! There must be something you want that the four of us can split between us?

Bulma:Remember, Oolong, just one word from me, and you'll have to go to the bathroom thanks to that pill!

Oolong:(Growling)

Oolong is getting really annoyed by Bulma right now so he decided to hit the breaks to stop the air car Goku was screaming and he caught his girlfriend holding her tight for safety Bulma is screaming as well when the car stop Bulma is really mad at him right now.

Bulma:Oolong! Your making me mad!

Oolong:This is a protest, Bulma! I'm not moving another inch until you change your wish to something reasonable!

Bulma:Sure! I wish you shut your face and drive!

Oolong:Grrr! Sakura! I demand you to talk to your foolish older sister to convinced her to change her wish right this minute!

Sakura:Uhhh...will I ummm...

Bulma:You don't need to say anything sis just ignore him.

Goku:Yeah Oolong never change a bit.

Shu:(Giggling) now I've got 'em!

Yamcha:This could take all day puar.

Bulma/Oolong:(Growling)

Bulma:Look, we've come all this way let's just shut up, and go for it!

Oolong:Not this pig!

Bulma:Grrrr! Piggy! Piggy! Piggy!

Oolong:That's not fair!

The sound of Oolong's explosive diarrhea can be heared from him he ran behind the nearest tall mushroom tree and started to potty.

Sakura:Oh boy...Those two never get along do they?

Goku:Well that's true. They always fight each other ever since we had our adventures like gathering new friends or something. But you'll get use to them.

Sakura:Your right. I just hope so Goku.

Shu:Their sitting ducks! Hehehehe!

Oolong:I hope your new boyfriend change with diapers.(Grumbling)

Suddenly, a spybot that agent shu was inside it launch a rocket missile towards Goku and the gang. Sakura senses warned her that she heared a missile whistling she snapped her head turn to the right side her eyes widened that it's coming closer.

Goku:Sakura? What's the matter?

Sakura:OOLONG! EVERYONE! LOOKOUT!

Goku/Bulma/Oolong:Huh?

It was to late to dodge. The missile successfully destroyed causing an explosion to the air car Goku and the rest was screaming and they landed on the ground the air car has been demolished hit on the mushroom tree.

Oolong:What happened?

Goku:Ow! Uh? We got blown up.

Sakura:Damn it! I knew something is not right here!

Bulma:H-How did you know this is gonna happened?

Sakura:Senses Bulma...I'm an expert of sensing things I told you that a lot of times.

Bulma:Oh yeah T-That's right h-how silly of M-Me.

Goku:did you say you told Bulma that a lot of times?

Sakura:Uh...yes?

Oolong:As for me, I didn't forget.

Goku:Wow Bulma! You sure are really forgetful sometimes!

Bulma:Hey! I didn't mean that kid!

Puar:Think we should help them?

Yamcha:In a minute puar.

The spybot finally revealed himself to them Goku and the gang looking at it with shocked it fly over to them and landed on the demolished air car to steal the dragon balls that they find so hard to collect them.

Oolong:Oh no!

Goku:Wow! What is that?

Sakura:Don't forget guys, that thing was the one who attacked us destroying our car.

Bulma:I see! This is getting crazy.

Shu on spybot:I've come to repossess your dragon balls! Thank you! And so long, suckers! The balls are mine now! Hahahahahaha!

Shu has finally stole the dragon balls inside the suitcase his spybot bouncing on the top of the mushroom trees heading back emperor pilaf's mansion.

Bulma:That thing stole our dragon balls!

Goku:Repossess them.

Oolong:It's stole them!

Sakura:Man! This can't be happening.

Bulma:Goku, your our only hope! Hurry! Call the flying nimbus! You gotta help too, Sakura! Since your an expert of sensing things I bet you know where that thing is!

Goku:She's right Sakura. Let's get those dragon balls back together!

Sakura:Hm! Whatever it takes!

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

Goku and Sakura started to run ready for them to head off.

Goku:Hurry up, Nimbus! Sakura hop on with me! Will fly together!

Sakura:Okay you got it Goku!

Two kids immediately hop in the nimbus cloud and they started to take off go after the spybot.

Bulma:Get those dragon balls, Goku! Sakura! Where counting on you both!

Shu get off his spybot and bring the suitcase with dragon balls inside them and the rest of the things he hop in the plane where Mai is waiting for him she ignited the engine and sputtered then it's full drive and they take off in the sky.

Mai:I think we actually did it, shu!

Shu:Emperor Pilaf will be very happy! Maybe he'll even stop yelling at us!

Meanwhile back on Goku and Sakura, they ride together on the nimbus cloud flying straight.

Goku:Sakura, can you try to sense that thing where it's hiding?

Sakura:Of course! Just a sec then.

She closed her eyes with deep concentration to use of her senses. She snapped her eyes wide that she finally found where it went.

Goku:Any luck?

Sakura:Yeah I think I found it. It's down there on the right Goku!

Goku:Okay let's go down and bring back those dragon balls!

Goku and sakura started to hop off the nimbus cloud and landed on the ground facing the spybot without a pilot inside.

He took out his power pole doing his battle stance that same goes to Sakura ignited her flames both of her hands.

Goku:Okay, monster! Don't you know it's not nice to steal stuff?!

Sakura:Now that where here, give it back to us!

Goku:Huh? What's wrong with him?

Sakura:I-Its not moving.

Goku:Hey,you, monster! Give us back our dragon balls or else!...Maybe his playing dead.

Sakura(Thoughts:That's strange, it was moving a second ago since that thing stole the dragon balls earlier and inside of that thing was.....oh I get the picture.)

Goku:Hello? Come on, Wake up! Hey! That's it! Hand'em over!...(Muttering)

Sakura:Um Goku?

Goku:What is it Sakura?

Sakura:That thing we faced just now is...empty that's why it couldn't move.

Goku:Uh what do you mean?

Sakura:It means that there's no driver inside that thing that person nor the driver left this thing behind and ran off somewhere with the dragon balls.

Goku:What! You mean to tell me, we face that empty thing for nothing?

Sakura:That would be the case. It means where to late Goku that person already took off.

Goku:Oh man! This sucks!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Bulma:Oh, it sure is taking Goku and Sakura a long time...

Oolong:Hey,Kid, I got an idea! Forget that wish okay?

Bulma:What? No way!

Oolong:Hey, I could be your boyfriend! What's ya say? Huh?

Bulma:I say thanks, but no thanks! Got it!?

Oolong:Yeah I got it. It's your loss.

Bulma:Yeah right!

Oolong:Oh, now I see what your after. You don't want a real hunk, do you? You want some conjured up whipping bit from that dragon.

Bulma:What do you mean by that, huh?!

Goku:Hey guys!

Sakura:Were back!

Bulma:Goku! Sakura!

Goku:That monster's dead!

Bulma:Uh, Goku? Who's got the dragon balls?!

Goku:Uh, I don't know.

Bulma:Sakura my dear little sister?

Sakura:Uh yes Bulma?

Bulma:Would you be so kind to explained the whole details please?

Sakura:Okay it's like this, Goku and I face to face with that thing and it wouldn't move and I realized that the person left it and ran off with the dragon balls. Meaning, where to late.

Bulma:U-Uhhh!...S-Seriously?!

Sakura:Y-Yeah...S-Seriously.

Bulma:It's all over! (Sob!) My boyfriend! It's not fair! They've probably summoned the dragon already...

Sakura:Oh cheer up sis, at least Goku still has one.

Goku:Yeah she's right. Good thing I hide it safely from that monster.

Bulma:Hahahaha! Of course! They thought they could outsmart us! No way mister!

Bulma quickly hugged Goku and Sakura she was laughing with happiness.

Bulma:You both did it! Yay! I knew I could count on you kids!

Goku:It was easy Bulma, honest! You don't have to thank us.

Sakura:He was really determined to keep his ball came from his grandfather that's why.

Goku:Uh-huh!

Oolong:You can thank me!

Bulma slammed her foot into Oolong's face.

Bulma:Now let's get'em! Let's get out there and find those dragon balls! They won't get far! Get in the car, you three! We can track them with my radar!

Oolong:Hey, fearless leader! You forget? Our car got blown up!

Bulma:Ah!-Ah!-Ah! That's okay, Oolong. I still have my dyno caps!

Sakura:They where in there with the dragon balls Bulma.

Bulma:H-H-Huh?...Oh yes your right! Now where completely stuck here! (Sob!)

Sakura's POV:

I feel so bad for Bulma me and my friends working so hard to collected them on our adventures she looked so forward to it that she really want to grant a simple wish for a boyfriend and I respected her with that. But I won't give up hope! I will march straight at our demolished car standing in front of it.

Goku:Hey Sakura! What are you doing in there?

Bulma:Sniff!...Huh?

Oolong:Our car isn't working anymore! There's nothing we can do about it.

Yamcha:I wonder what she's doing?

Puar:Will just have to see it master!

Sakura:You'll see, Watch me.

I pointed my finger at the demolished car a pink light consumed my finger and a magic circle appeared underneath me ready to cast my spell.

Sakura:REPAIR!

I fired my pink beam of light towards the broken car the light consumed it. When it died down, the car is fix good as new no more damages. I looked back at everybody that Oolong's mouth agape opened,Goku was laughing and happy at me and lastly Bulma she was completely stunned I had a feeling she forgot about my magic has ability to fixed things so I don't care that for now. Bulma slowly crying and ran towards me and hugged me very tight which I cannot breath and my face is completely blue she was messily crying.

Bulma:(SOB!)...OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH THANK YOU! (SOB!) I THOUGHT WE LOST HOPE AND BUT IT'S NOT YOUR SUCH A SAINT! AND VERY HELPFUL!

I patted my sister's back slowly she still wouldn't let me go and I still can't breath.

Sakura:Ugh!...Y-your w-welcome b-b-bulma!...Erk! Ack!...S-s-sis!...I c-can't b-breath!

Goku:Hey! Bulma stop! Your hugging her to tight she can't breath! And her face is blue! Let go of her now!

Bulma snapped her eyes opened and she look at my blue face she was panicked seeing me like this and immediately let me go my body was fall from the ground and I breath heavily.

Sakura:(Panting Heavily)

Bulma:Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry little sis! I didn't mean to hurt you! I was overjoyed myself for fixing our car with your magic I swear!

Sakura:It's (Pant!) Okay (Pant!) Give me a minute to (Pant!) Catch my breath! (Pant!).

Goku immediately hold me up and his hand pressed my chest to help me catching my breath easier.

Goku:Geez Bulma! You almost killed her you know. She almost died squeezing her like that.

Bulma:Hey! I said I was sorry! Hmph!

No One's POV:

Yamcha and Puar also watch Sakura's magic they where really shocked for what they see stunned like statues.

Yamcha:Hey puar?...Am I dreaming or something? Or is that girl really a sorceress for some reason?

Puar:This is my very first time seeing this for now. But I had no idea she became one but wow...she's a martial artist and she's studies magic too?

Yamcha:You know what this means puar...that means we don't need to give them a lift thanks to that little girl now I don't have to look at Bulma anymore! Phew! I'm really safe.

Sakura:Phew! Thanks Goku I feel much better now.

Goku:Hehehehehe no problem Sakura I'm your boyfriend so anything for you to help.

Oolong:First your magic ability to change people's clothes and you can fix things?! Your a natural girl Sakura I'm really proud of ya! Goku your really lucky to have her as a sweet girlfriend but you better make sure to get married soon when you two grown up okay?

Goku:Hehehehehe! Of course I do! That's what I promised to grandpa!

Sakura:Our promise will never be broken!

Bulma:Come on you three it's time to go! We need to get our dragon balls back for that thief!

Goku:Oh okay!

Oolong:Yeah Yeah where coming! Don't rush us will ya!

Bulma:Whatever! Just get in!

Oolong:(Growling!)

Yamcha:Come on puar! We better move!

Puar:Right you are master!

Goku was about to hop on the car but he look at sakura still standing with a smile on her face facing at the nearby mushroom tree.

Goku:Uh Sakura? What are you smiling like that?

Sakura:Hehehe! You'll see. But before we leave there's one more person to join our adventure to get our dragon balls back.

Goku:What? Really? Is someone in there?

Sakura:Uh-huh wanna see?

Bulma:Uh I don't know what your talking about, but sure why not little sis.

Oolong:Who could it me Sakura?

Yamcha:A one more person to join them what is she talking about?

Puar:I have a bad feeling about this...

Sakura:And the person is...

Sakura take a deep breath and she started to yell.

Sakura:YOU CAN COME OUT OF THERE!.....YAMCHA!

Yamcha/Puar:EEEKKK!!!

Goku:Huh?! Yamcha?!

Oolong:Y-Yamcha?!

Bulma's eyes immediately turn into hearts to hear his name.

Bulma:Yamcha?! My Honey Pie Yamcha?!

Yamcha came out of his hiding spot and shout at her.

Yamcha:HEY! HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE?!...Ack!...Uh oh! I blew it!

Sakura:Hahahahahaha! Glad you show up yamcha! Welcome aboard to our adventure.

He was about to say something but Bulma was already hugged him with her speed of light yamcha is shrieking that his weakness of girls did a number on him

Yamcha:Ehehehe...heya B-Bulma!...I-Its nice meeting Y-You t-today...Hahahahaha!

Bulma:I can't believe my sister was able to sense you! And what luck! Your finally here at last!

Yamcha:Sense me? What do you mean?

Bulma:She told a while ago that she was training how to sense things like sensing people's life energy or something like that. Thanks to her now I found you my one true love hehehehe~

Yamcha:O-Ohhh! T-That makes sense! I-I-I had n-no idea s-she has that. Ha!-Ha!-Ha!-Ha!

Oolong:Oh brother! Those two making me sick!

Goku:Well I'm not...But you where right Sakura we really do need him for our adventures as well.

Sakura:Hey! It's no big deal! I'm just gonna make sure to make her so happy when I'm around.

Goku:Hehehe you are so right!

Oolong:Of course me too!

Now both of the cars started to drive, Bulma decided to ride with yamcha so that they will be alone together with their romantic moment yamcha was doing his best to conquer his fear of woman and staying brave. Oolong was sitting alone in front of the car driving himself alone while at Goku,sakura,puar was sitting on the back.

Bulma:Yamcha, I know this sound a little weird, but there's something I'd like you to do for me. Would you mind closing your eyes for a second? Please?

Yamcha:Close my eyes?

Bulma:Yeah, just for a second. Pretty please?

Yamcha:Well what for?

Bulma:You'll see...Aw come on.

Yamcha(Thoughts:Oh no! Is she really gonna kiss me? I think I'm gonna die!

Yamcha's face was beat red he was really nervous and scared so he do what she said to close his eyes.

Bulma:(Thoughts:Hey, not to bad! They're only about twenty five miles away!)

Yamcha:Can I open my eyes now?

Bulma:Sure, go ahead.

Yamcha:Hey, nothing happened! Nothing happened...Nothing happened at all!

Bulma:Hey, Something happened. I can't just say what. Us girls, we have to keep our secrets you know Don't.Be.Mad.

Yamcha:(Screaming)

Goku:That was weird.

Sakura:Hahahahahahaha! That's my sister for ya! The weirdest girl in the world busy flirting with yamcha.

Oolong:That's what people are supposed to do kid never ever listen to an advice for a perverted couples like them.

Puar:Hey! Don't call my master yamcha a pervert!

___

Back at pilaf's palace, the two agents immediately give the suit case to him and he opened it where the five dragon balls pilaf was overjoyed himself that he got all six.

Pilaf:At last, I have all seven dragon balls!

Shu:Uh sire?

Mai:Uh...

Pilaf:🎶 No more dragon ball blues da-da!🎶

Mai:But, uh, emperor...

Shu:We...uh?

Mai:Uh, we need...one more!

Pilaf:🎶La! La! La!🎶

Mai:There's only six!

Shu:You counted wrong.

Pilaf:Did I just hear you say we're missing a dragon ball?

Shu/Mai:Yes, Sir! There's only six!

Pilaf:That can't be! Seven,six,five...uh? There's three, and the two ball and, uh, hmm, let's see, I have the one star ball. And-Oh no! There's one missing! Is it there?!

Two agents removed the rest of the things inside the suitcase they tried to find the last ball but nothing was there.

Mai:Nope!

Shu:Sorry, boss!

Pilaf:(Growling) FOOLS! (Screaming) and you called yourselves agents!

Mai:We're very sorry sir!

Shu:Uh, I think six is pretty good, sire.

Pilaf:We have to be better than 'pretty good' to win this game! This is the world we're talking about!

Dragon detector:Beep! Beep! Beep!

Pilaf:You did say you fix this thing didn't you?

Mai:Yes, I did sire.

Pilaf:Oh goody! That means those kids with the last dragon ball are headed this way! Their delivering it to us! Let's go set the traps for our guest!

Shu:Um emperor I forgot to mention something.

Pilaf:Well out with it!

Shu:Well you see, while I was stole the dragon balls earlier, I just met that girl again just now.

Pilaf:What are you talking about? What girl?

Shu:well you know, that girl that Blake was talking about she said she want her dead so she and her friends coming all this way here and use that dark wrist band to summoned Blake's gargoyle.

Pilaf:Oh yeah shu...I almost forgot about that.

Shu:But the worst thing is when Blake finds out that we forgotten her orders, she's gonna kill us!

Pilaf:Ahhhh! Your right! Your right shu! We can't just abandoned that! not now! not ever! Thanks for the advice shu thanks to you, you save my behind!

Shu:Uhh...no...problem.

___

Goku, Sakura and the gang keep driving straight until then they finally reach to emperor pilaf's Castle.

Bulma:Look at the size of this place!

Goku:It's huge! Don't ya think Sakura?

Sakura:You bet it was. Talk about some huge castle with a ton of cash.

Goku:Uh-Huh can't wait what's inside in there.

Oolong:Not bad for a summer home.

Puar:Are you okay?

Yamcha:I'm alright I just need to make my wish. Then I'll be cured of this.

___

Mai:Everything is ready, sire.

Pilaf:Excellent! Amateurs...they have no idea what their getting into! Hmm...so that's the girl eh? What luck! With this dark wrist band, I can summoned the gargoyle targeted on her to kill. Soon, they will feel the wrath of pilaf.

Goku:Looks like no one's home.

Sakura:All of us should check it out. I know it's sounds dangerous, but bringing back the dragon balls is our top priority.

Goku:You said it Sakura!

Bulma:See if it's open, you two.

Oolong:Um...I don't think it's a good idea.

Bulma:That's it! You got it kids! keep pushing!

Goku and Sakura started to push the door they push it harder then its finally open slowly.

Goku/Sakura/Bulma/Oolong/Yamcha/Puar:(Gasping!)

Goku:Let's go! Come on Sakura.

Sakura:Coming Goku!

Bulma:It's as dark as night in there!

Oolong:Yeah! As twice as scary!

While their keep walking something up at the ceiling was a sound of a bats squeaking and multiple red eyes showed up.

Oolong:Do you guys hear that?

Sakura:Your right Oolong, I've heared it too...it's coming from up there!

Goku:Up?

Just then, all the bats are starting to fly get past through at Goku,Sakura and the rest of the gang they were all screaming and shield themselves as the bats getting out of pilaf's castle.

Goku/Sakura/Bulma/Oolong/Yamcha/Puar:(Screaming!)

Bulma was screaming and ran towards yamcha and hugged him he was shrieking and he pushed her of him and she hit on the wall.

Bulma:Why'd you do that for?!

Yamcha:Uh, I thought you where a bat?

Goku:Hey it's okay you don't need to be scared the bats are fly away now.

Sakura:Thanks Goku but I'm okay though, that gave me a heart attack.

Goku wrapped his arms around her and he put her head on his chest.

Goku:Don't worry I'm here for you.

Sakura:Thanks Goku it helps a lot.

Goku:Hehehe no problem! Come on let's keep moving for now.

Sakura:Sure! So let's go.

Goku and Sakura let go of each other and they hold hands together and they start moving forward.

Bulma:Sigh...yamcha can we hold hands too?

Yamcha:Eh?...A-Hahaha! S-Sure W-Why not!

Bulma:Yay! So come on, we better get moving~

Yamcha:(Thoughts:Gaaah! W-Why! Oh W-Why Me!)

Oolong:My piggy senses are tingling! Where in definite danger here!

Bulma:Oolong, less talking more walking!

Goku:It looks clear down this way, guys.

Sakura:And that includes dark places too.

Oolong:Goku,Sakura don't walk so fast!

Bulma:Shh!

A tiny black spider on the web slowly goes down to see Goku and the rest of his friends keep walking the tiny spider's eyes was a security visualize camera that pilaf and the two agents keep on eye on them.

Pilaf:Perfect.

Goku keep walking and he didn't noticed that he step on a trap a one tile is sinking it means the one of pilaf's traps has been activated and the place was started to rumbling. The stone pillars was spreading all over the place on the floors,walls and ceilings caused to crash they where screaming while they dodging them.

Bulma:Help me! (Screaming)

Yamcha jump the he swift kick to cut the stone pillar to save Bulma she fell then she was caught by Goku.

Goku:Got ya!

Sakura was dodging and destroyed every stone pillar appeared with swift punches and kicks she felt her back hit pushing fast she was about to hit the wall, Goku yelled at her with worry so she flipped backwards to stand on top of it and crash. She sigh in relief and she looked at Goku and the others.

Sakura:Don't worry guys. I'm good!

Goku:Glad to hear it!

The stone pillars just keep coming, yamcha used his wolf fang fist to crash it and it appeared again behind him on his lower legs and it appeared another was about hit yamcha's face Goku swing his power pole yamcha dodge it in time lowering his body to crotch down. His power pole hit the pillar but it sliced in half and crash yamcha down and it also hit on Goku's head.

Sakura:Okay enough is enough!

Sakura cross her arms then she spread it wide in full force with her earth bending ability to crash every single stone pillars with ease then it's over.

Sakura:Is everyone okay?

Goku:That was really awesome! you used your earth bending skills to crash all of them like it was nothing! Good thing your here and aid us for being really useful.

Sakura:Erm thanks Goku and sorry I haven't used it sooner (Laugh Nervously)

Oolong:(Groaning)...Your mind has been slipped sometimes.

Sakura:S-Sorry Ehehehe...

Goku put his arm around Sakura's shoulders with a big grin on his face.

Goku:Nah! Non of that matters now. What matters is she save us all!

Oolong:If you say so kid.

Yamcha stands up and dusted himself and speak to Sakura.

Yamcha:Heh. Not bad for a little elemental power user yourself but thanks!

Sakura:Your welcome!

Bulma get up and she hugged yamcha he's started to freak out or stuttered again.

Bulma:Oh, Thank you! You save me!

Yamcha:(Screaming)

He sat down put his hand on his chest and he was breathing rapidly.

Puar:Take a breath!

Goku:Golly!

Sakura:Holly Cow!

___

Pilaf:That trap didn't work! Curse that little girl! I nearly forgot that Blake told us that she could control of her all four elements!

Mai:This is gonna be a big problem for her it seems.

Shu:Isn't it about time to use that dark wrist band and summoned the gargoyle now sire?

Pilaf:Be patient shu there's no need to rush things. Let's just say will just spend our time enjoying using our traps for them for a little longer. When she's gone to far for getting in our way, I have a special place for her along with Blake's gargoyle for tortured her of course! Then that little monkey boy and his friends gonna start boo-hooing on their pathetic faces(Laughing)

Mai:Wow sire I never thought of that! What a great idea!

Shu:Hooray for emperor pilaf!

___

Bulma:What's that sound?

Oolong:It's just my teeth chattering!

Yamcha:Be careful! There could be traps everywhere!

Bulma:Okay...

Goku:Sakura stay close to me okay?

Sakura:You got it Goku.

Oolong:Puar, quit pushing, would ya!

Puar:Then get moving, Oolong!

They all spotted a arrow on the floor.

Goku:Hey, what's that?

Sakura:Probably a sign for us.

Yamcha:It's a trap, isn't it?

Bulma:I don't know. It's to obvious.

Goku:Hey there's another arrow over here!

Sakura:Lets all follow it guys!

Yamcha:Let's check it out!

They all decided to follow the arrow signs leading the way they keep tiptoeing or watch their steps putting their guard up whenever there is a traps all over the place.

Oolong:Excuse me, but where we going, huh?

Goku and Sakura taking the lead they pressed themselves on the wall on sideways when they stopped, they saw a dead end.

Goku:It's a dead end!

Sakura:Oh...that explains it we all follow the arrow signs.

Oolong:Oh, did you have to say that Goku, Sakura?

Suddenly, another trap has been activated a wall was crashing down they are now trapped at the corridor.

Yamcha:Oh no!

Bulma:We're trapped!

___

Mai:So, emperor, what do you want to do now?

Pilaf:I think maybe I'll have some fun with them! Ah, yes. But first, I'll take their dragon balls! (Laughing)

If emperor pilaf has his way, what hope is there for the world? Join us for the next exciting episode of dragon ball.

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
107K 1.6K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
58.9K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
539K 18.4K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...