Goku x Sakura (OC)

Door MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... Meer

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE

379 4 14
Door MiaSolaceSaiyan

Previously on dragon ball, Goku,Sakura and Chi Chi for the island home of master roshi who possessed a magic fan capable of putting out the flames of fire mountain.

Goku:I see it! Down there, Sakura Chi Chi! Hold on!...Hello!!

Master Roshi:Hmm?

Goku:Hi!

Sakura:We found you!

Master Roshi:What the...Well I'll be darn! Its my two young friends and the flying nimbus!

Goku/Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Here we come!

Master Roshi:HAHAHAHAHAHA! I had a feeling I'd see you both again.

Goku:I still have the flying nimbus! It's great!

Sakura:Of course! His cloud is very friendly.

Master Roshi:Still have it?

Goku:Uh-Huh!

Master Roshi:And friendly you say? Why of course! Just like I said before, only people with pure of heart can ride on it.

Sakura:I won't forget that.

Master Roshi:Good! Good!

Sakura:Best of all, I still wearing these too. I feel like a real fighter!

Master Roshi:Is that so? Ohohoho! I'm pretty sure you always keep those forever treasure them dearly okay?

Sakura:Aye! Aye! Roshi!

Goku:Yeah, We get along great! We're friends now!

Master Roshi:Hey Goku? Sakura? What happened to your friend here? Last time she was taller, and a prettier,and,well,you know,bigger too...heh...now she's,uh,not!

Goku:Oh yeah, well that was bulma, but this girl is Chi Chi.

Sakura:Her father was the ox-king!

Chi Chi:Mm-Hmm!

Master Roshi:Really?

Goku:His the one who ask us to come here.

Sakura:We came here for an important task.

Chi Chi:Mm-Hmm.

Master Roshi:Hmm. Well the ox-king huh? Why, I never heard from him for years you know I used to train that little guy! ("Rambling")

Chi Chi:Hey goku? Sakura? Are you sure this guy is roshi?

Goku:That's him!

Sakura:Yup! His the master!

Chi Chi:Well, we'll just see about that! Before I believe his the real martial arts master, he's gonna have to prove it!

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

Master Roshi:("Rambling")

Chi Chi throw her blade remove on her pink helmet aim it on master roshi.

Chi Chi:If he can avoid it, then his roshi!

Master roshi turned around and used his wooden staff to block her blade but his staff cut it on half and her blade stick on master roshi's head screaming in pain

Turtle:Boy, that's gotta hurt.

Goku/Sakura:Whoa!

Chi Chi:The real master roshi would have dodge it!

Master Roshi:Why you--Nobody could have duck that in time not even me!

Chi Chi:That's cause your not master roshi! Now tell us who you really are!

Master Roshi:Look! It's me! I am roshi!

Chi Chi:Oh no! Papa's going to kill me! I'm sorry. Here I'll get it.

Master Roshi:Crazy kids!

Sakura:Master Roshi? Are you okay?

Master Roshi:D-Does it look like I'm okay?! ("Grunting")

Sakura Sigh softly she couldn't blame Chi Chi she only does that he was master roshi or not she walk towards him and she put her hand down slowly on his head. Her hand glowed brightly using her healing magic ability on his wound he felt so relaxed that he wasn't feeling pain anymore when the light died down, he has no more wounds on his head he sat up patted his head he was really happy bounce around in Glee.

Master Roshi:hehehehehe! look at me everybody! I feel so much better like a new man! Hehehehehe! Yippee!

Chi Chi:Gasp!!! G-G-Goku! What is she?! Is she some kind of a-a-a WITCH!!!

Goku:Witch? She's not a witch her mother trained her as a magician that was her magic healing ability to heal people when somebody was wounded in battle.

Chi Chi:Is that even exist in this world? This is the very first time I saw that kind of power.

Goku:She's the only one that I saw her how to do that but I guess it exists.

Chi Chi:I see. But I'm glad she healed him I feel regretting for doing it to him like that.

Goku:Don't be Chi Chi. What matters is master Roshi fully okay.

When roshi's stop bouncing around his island, he ran to Sakura on fast speed and pick her up spin her around in the air while he was laughing.

Master Roshi:That was an amazing power you got there Sakura! Are you some kind of a little nurse or something?! Hehehehe~

Sakura:"Giggled" no I'm not a nurse, i study magic abilities with my mother so she trained me as a magician.

Master Roshi:I see! I'm really glad you didn't neglect your training I sense that you are strong for a short amount of time I bet you can do anything to help everybody!

Goku:Don't forget, she is always with me. Sakura and I make the best team ever for our adventures and the rest of our friends too.

Sakura:It's true master roshi!

Master Roshi:I'm very happy to hear it hahahahaha!

Goku/Sakura:Hahahahahahaha!

Chi Chi:hahaha! Once again I'm really sorry for what I did to you master roshi. So will you let us borrow your bansho fan please? Because my home is in danger.

Sakura:Oh your right! Thanks for reminding us Chi Chi.

Goku/Master Roshi:Yeah thanks!

Chi Chi:Sure okay!

Master Roshi:The bansho fan? Yes I have that. It's a magic fan, wave it once and it causes a heavy wind, the second time it's waved a rain cloud appears and the third time, it rains a lot.

Goku:Perfect!

Sakura:Yeah! Thanks for letting us borrow it.

Master Roshi:Now hold on! The fan is very dangerous. I'm not sure you kids can handle it.

Chi Chi:But we have to put out the flames of fire mountain! They're so hot that me and my papa can't get back into our castle. Please help us master roshi.

Master Roshi:Well, the bansho fan definitely could put out that fire and since one could turn deserves another...hmm...

Master Roshi tells Goku and sakura to go with him to have a little private talk on the left side of kame house to leave Chi Chi behind.

Master Roshi:Now let me get this straight, I'm going to help you two with the bansho fan, but I'm going to need you both to need you to help me with something all right?

Sakura:Okay so what do you need?

Master Roshi:Do you two remember that other girl you where with?

Goku:You mean Bulma?

Sakura:My older sister?

Master Roshi:Yeah! I was hoping you two could convinced her to pay an old man a visit. Perhaps to take a romantic moonlight stroll around the island?

Turtle:But master! You know dating is against your code!

Master Roshi:Shhh! Shhh! And it's not a date, it's a walk. Do-gooder...

Turtle:Oh, hopeless...

Master Roshi:Who ask you, you goodie-goodie!?
Besides, can't a fragile old man near the end of his end have a little fun before he goes?

Turtle:But master, You drank from the fountain of youth, so you know you're not anywhere near your end.

Master Roshi:Why you rotten little traitor!

Goku:A walk is no big deal, I'm sure Bulma won't mind right Sakura?

Sakura:I'm not so sure about that. Bulma used to tell me that she doesn't like to get near perverted people...but in the end, I guess I'll agree to this.

Goku:Atta girl! Will try our best to convinced her.

Master Roshi:There,heh,you see?...now listen, kids. Don't say anything to chi chi cause I don't want her dad to know.

Goku:Right. It's a secret!

Sakura:You have our word!

Goku:Hey Chi Chi, We get to borrow the bansho fan!

Sakura:Yeah! Your kingdom will be extinguish the flames in know time!

Chi Chi:YAAAY!!!

Roshi was beginning to look for the bansho fan he frantically looked everywhere and made a mess on his house and talk to turtle.

Master Roshi:Hey, turtle? Do you remember what I did to that blasted fan? I can't find it anymore!

Turtle:You where using as a place mat the last time I saw it.

Chi Chi:A place mat?!

Master Roshi:Dear me! That was the bansho fan? Oh, I spilt some juice on it so I throw it away cause it was to sticky.

Goku:No...

Sakura:How can this be...

Turtle:Here come the tears.

Chi Chi:("Wailing") we can't put out the fire!

Goku:No dragon ball either Sakura...

Sakura:Now what are we going to do?

Master Roshi:Enough! It looks like I'm going to fire mountain and put out those flames myself.

Sakura:Really?

Goku:You mean you can really do that?

Master Roshi:Well of course! There's nothing master Roshi can do!

___

Master Roshi:Alright! Let's go.

Goku:Why'd you change your clothes?

Sakura:You look really fine to me.

Master Roshi:Gotta look sharp there's no telling might the day might bring Hehehehe.

Goku:Wait a second. You can't ride the flying nimbus, can you?

Sakura:That's true, how are you going to follow us at fire mountain?

Master Roshi:Don't worry about that, kids. I think I can find another ride...Come to me, baby gamela!

A black turtle shell was spinning with fire rockets on them landed at roshi's island.

Baby Gamela:At your service.

Master Roshi:I need to take an express spin over to fire mountain.

Baby Gamela:Sure!

Master Roshi:Okay, behave yourself.

Turtle:Hey, I don't find that the least bit funny.

Master Roshi:Now don't forget, promise me both we'll have our little talk with bulma as soon as we get there.

Goku/Sakura:Okay, we promise.

Goku:We'll go on ahead and meet you there okay?

Sakura:Yeah! The rest of the gang is waiting for us at fire mountain.

Master Roshi:Okay, kids! I'll be along shortly!...("Grunting")

Chi Chi:Do you think he can put out fire mountain Goku? Sakura?

Goku:I'll bet he can. he said he could do anything.

Sakura:Well he did say he was the master but we will just have to wait and see what his truly capable of.

Goku:Mm-Hmm...Sakura hold Chi Chi's left hand and I'll hold her right we will going to keep her balanced so that she won't fall off okay?

Sakura:Okay Goku I'm on it. Chi Chi I'll hold you left hand okay?

Chi Chi:O-Okay! You two better not let me fall okay? Because I'm not getting used to this!

Goku:Don't worry, it won't happened as long as you keep yourself steady!

Chi Chi:R-Right!

Master Roshi: 🎶 Buffalo gals won't ya come out tonight🎶 Come out tonight I'm getting dizzy 🎶

____

Ox-King:What?! The bansho fan is ruined?!

Goku:Yes but it's okay, he said he could put out the fire himself!

Sakura:It's to hard to believe but let's just give him a chance to do it.

Oolong:That's funny kids, you actually fell for that?

Ox-King:I don't believe it.

Sakura:Oh I'll be darn!

Goku:There he is now!!

Goku point up in the sky that master roshi is arrived at fire mountain he was still riding his baby gamela spinning. Everyone looks at him at the sky also yamcha and Puar still hiding and he jumps off his ride yelling and landed on the ground they looked at him with awe on his arrival.

Ox-King:Oh master roshi it's really you ah!

He ran into master roshi his foot steps sounded like earthquakes he was bow down in front of him put it was rough with cloud dust and he feel down on the ground he was still really dizzy on his ride with baby gamela.

Ox-King:Master? Are you?...Are you okay?

Chi Chi:I'm sorry papa he wasn't like this when we found him.

Master Roshi:That's the one drawback to riding gamela.He makes you so darn dizzy that I can't adjust.

Goku:are you going to put out the fire now?

Sakura:yup! We wanna see what you can do.

Master Roshi:Wait! First things First! I've heard about you, you big old Ox! Hurting people over a silly treasure! Is that how you show respect to the master I taught you?!

Ox-King:I'm so sorry, master! Please forgive me! I guess I'm not worthy!

Oolong:And here I thought I've seen it all.

Ox-King:I beg of you, please forgive me master!

Master Roshi:Oh stop your blubbering you big oaf! I forgive you. Now you mean to tell me that you can't put out that fire yourself?

Ox-King:Oh,haha,yes master roshi,

Master Roshi:Psst! Hey, you two. The promise.

Goku:Oh.

Sakura:We didn't forget.

___

Bulma:Okay, Okay. Now what's all of this hush hush about?

Master Roshi:Well, Uh I-I can, uh, explain.

Goku:He wants to go on a walk with you.

Sakura:it's true sis going on a walk with him sound like fun.

Bulma:What?

Master Roshi:Well, a moonlight stroll, really.

Bulma:You mean like a date?!

Master Roshi:Well, something like that.

Bulma:Now listen, I don't where you got the idea that I wanna go on a date with you, but I don't.

Master Roshi:I must confess our young friends here had something to do with it they said you'd walk around my island with me if I put out the fire.

Goku:What's the big deal? It's just a little walk.

Bulma:YOU BE QUITE!!!

Sakura:Oh come now Bulma every senior citizens needs to have a fresh air walk to remove some stress.

Bulma:Your probably right but...trust me little sis, I don't have a fit taking a dates on old people.

Master Roshi:Course, I s'pose I could just go home.

Bulma:Fine. A walk. But, that's far as it goes mister! And don't get the wrong idea because I need those flames put out! If you do that, I'll go on a walk with you. A short one.

Master Roshi:You got it! It's a deal! Now promise! Earth, water, sea air, I declare a pinky swear!

Goku and Sakura looked each other with a big grin on their faces then they slammed their hands together with a high five.

Chi Chi:Hey! Here they come!

Oolong:It's about time.

Master Roshi:It's time to cool this mountain down!

Ox-King:Sounds like his ready for action, does he?

Chi Chi:Yeah.

Goku:I gotta see this! You should watch too Sakura.

Sakura:Of course Goku I'm so excited to see what he can really do.

Bulma(Thoughts:I almost hope that he doesn't pull this thing off.)

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's over now back to the show:

Master Roshi throw his wooden staff,take of his shirt and his purple turtle shell.

Master Roshi:Well here goes...Get ready for that walk!

Bulma:Yeah,Yeah.

Master Roshi:Hey Goku, Sakura could you give me a boost?

Oolong:Oh boy!

Bulma:So he can really do his huh?

Ox-King:Don't underestimated the master!

Master Roshi:Okay. Ready.

Master Roshi is grunting to bulk his scrawny body into a muscular ones.

Everyone was squealing for what they see after that he started to gather up his energy.

Ox-King:Now watch this! It's the master's Kamehameha wave!

Master roshi:("Grunting")

Puar:What's he doing?! Oh I think we should get out of here!

Yamcha:Wait. I've heard of this technique. Right now he's gathering all of the latent energy on his body then his going to release it all at once! But I've...never seen it in action before!

Roshi:KAA...MEE...HAA...MEE...HAAA!!

He fired his Kamehameha wave straight at fire mountain everyone was squealing for what they see he successfully extinguish the fire and the ox-king's castle was destroyed with rubble master roshi change back to his normal scrawny body he sits down feeling tired.

Master Roshi:Oh I pooped.

Goku:Ohh...Wowie...Sakura! Did you see it what he did?! That was really amazing!

Sakura:Yes Goku truly amazing! I never would have thought that he was the legendary master roshi! He already prove us enough so I believe him.

Goku:Uh-huh! Me too! One hundred percent!

Ox-King:M-M-Master, look the fire, it's out. But you kinda...

Master Roshi:Spit it out!

Ox-King:Well, the mountain and my castle...

Master Roshi turned around and screamed he realized that his student is right everything what he did was all wrecked.

Master Roshi:Hey, Not bad for an old man I'm not rusty as I thought.

Goku/Sakura/Chi Chi/Bulma/Oolong:But...it's gone!

Master Roshi:Whoops! Sorry my bad.

After he apologize, he stick his tongue with embarrassment and they all fall down comically.

____

Oolong:Just look at all this rubble heap! How on earth are we going to find that dragon ball?

Bulma:Don't worry, my trusty radar will find it for us. I'll just adjust the scale here and viola! See, I've already got a reading it should be fifty yards in that direction over there.

Ox-King:Thank you so much for putting out the fire master. It feels better here already.

Master Roshi:Oh, don't thank me I feel bad about wrecking your castle.

Chi Chi:Don't feel bad, we can always build ourselves a new one.

Yamcha:So that little, old man was the great master roshi! Extraordinary!

Goku:That was incredible! Can you teach me and sakura how to do that?

Sakura:Me? Umm I really loved too.

Master Roshi:Sure, it'll probably take fifty years to learn the Kamehameha wave.

Goku:Aww, fifty years.

Sakura:That's gonna take to long way to learn it.

Goku:Uh-huh...but both of us where martial artist so we need to try.

Sakura:Of course it's now or never.

Oolong:Are we there yet?

Bulma:Almost, Where really close now.

Ox-King:Master, won't you stay here and live with us?

Master Roshi:Thanks but I really do enjoy living by myself.

Goku:Ka...Me...ha...me...haa!

Goku fired his small version Kamehameha wave wrecking the tracker car that yamcha give it to them Ox-King,Master Roshi, Chi Chi and Sakura watch him at awe and it died down.

Goku:aww, but it wasn't even close to what the turtle hermit did.

Sakura:Amazing Goku. you learned a new move but it's only short range attack.

Goku:Even so, I'll just have to keep practicing it to make it more stronger...Alright now it's your turn Sakura you just have to make your very own Kamehameha wave just like I did just now.

Sakura:Hmmm...I don't know Goku...but I'll give it a go.

Goku:Awesome! That's the spirit! Go ahead and do it! I really love to watch your Kamehameha wave too.

Sakura:Well...Okay then(Thoughts:Well I'm not sure about this but Goku really wants me to perform my very own Kamehameha wave but here goes.)

Sakura cupped her hands together backwards then lower her legs to crouch down and concentrate gathering all of her energy after that she started enchanted the words.

Sakura:Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Haa!!!

She thrust both of her arms forward then it worked! She unleashed her own Kamehameha wave aim it at the broken brick walls Goku was now really happy that he watch his girlfriend that she succeeded her own blast, Ox-King, Master Roshi was beyond shocked that Sakura did it too as for Chi Chi, her eyes bulge out and she was stunned for what she see. Then it died down for a few seconds it was the same progress that Goku did.

Sakura:Huh. What do you know, I did it but...I guess it was the same as you Goku.

Goku:That was super cool! You see sakura? we both learned a new move today but it maybe small and weak but we will do our best trained it really harder...both of us together.

Sakura:You got it!

Chi Chi:Wow! She learned it so fast! She sure trains a lot to becoming a fighter.

Ox-King:Excellent! Well, that's Gohan's grandson and Ryu Hilari's daughter.

Master Roshi:What? Goku is Gohan's grandson?! And Sakura is Ryu's daughter?!

Ox-King:Yes. But I thought you knew that already.

Master Roshi:Ohh, I remember Gohan speaking with a child with a tail so that's him huh? and I also do remember my childhood friend ryu I visited his home island sometimes because he was a skillfull genius martial arts master with powerful elements he told me he has a baby girl with a tail to adopted her as his daughter. Now I get. last time I saw her at the beach she tell me her full name Sakura Hilari how interesting. It looks like I meet your daughter at last Ryu hehehehe. So tell me Goku how was your grandpa going?

Goku:Grandpa died a long time ago.

Master Roshi:He did?! Oh, I see I'm very sorry to hear that. But what about you Sakura?

Sakura:Huh? What about me?

Master Roshi:When you tell me your full name back at the beach, your Ryu's daughter aren't you?

Sakura:Yes it's true he and I used to train together back at my home island ever since I was seven yrs old.

Master Roshi:I see. I can sense that you mastered the four elements. So tell me Sakura, how's your father doing along? Is he alright?

Sakura:Well...um...I...

Sakura was really scared words cannot come out of her mouth but she has no choice but to lie to him if she tells him the truth, he will be heart broken he and her father are close friends from the past.

Sakura:Yes his alright he was away for awhile he's umm looking for a better challenge to honing his fighting skills.

Master Roshi:Hohoho! I see! That Ryu! He thinks he's skills are better than I eh? Well think again! I'm the one who's gonna surpass him by the time I see him again hehehehe~

Sakura felt a hand on her shoulder she turn her head to Goku.

Sakura:Goku...

Goku:You did the right thing for lying to him.

Sakura:Goku I can't keep this up anymore I just wanna start telling the truth my father makes so many friends from the past that they misses him so much...and so do I.

Goku:I know, but you need to wait a little longer okay? I promise when the time is right, I will let you tell our friends everything about your painful past okay? Please trust me...wait.

Sakura:Sigh...Okay...If you say so.

Goku:Hehehehehe good! I'm glad your feeling better now.

Sakura:I guess I am thanks to you.

Master Roshi:Well since that Gohan died and Ryu went off to his own journey to train himself around the world, I've got a great idea, why don't you two come stay with me on my island and I'll train you both personally.

Goku:Ohh, it would be a great honor to have the same teacher grandpa had...isn't it great Sakura? He's asking us to train with him and makes us stronger! So are you up for it?

Sakura:Of course I am! I wanna learned some more fighting techniques practicing our skills oh man I'm so excited! I'm always ready then I ever be!

Goku:Hahahaha yeah! Me too!

Yamcha:What's this? Master Roshi doesn't take on students easily. Asking little monkey boy and girl.

Puar:Maybe we should forget about the dragon balls.

Yamcha:Hey, no wait. All we have to do is to grab that stupid little tail of those two kids and they'll will be potty in our hands.

Puar:But what if we're not able to get their tails yamcha?

Yamcha:just leave it to me with my wolf fang fist.

____

Oolong:This is ridiculous, Bulma I'm calling it's quits.

Bulma:Well it's got to be around here somewhere.

She lifted a piece of rubble and she finally found a six star dragon ball.

Bulma:I found it. Yeah! Check it out! Now there's only one more to go. Fabulous!...Woo-hoo! Yippee!

Goku:Sounds like Bulma found it.

Sakura:Uh-huh...looks like it.

Bulma:Hey who did this?

Goku:I did!

Sakura was laughing nervously at them.

Bulma:You blew up our car you dummy!

Ox-King:Please, take one of my cars.

Bulma:Oh my gosh!

Ox-King:Goku and Sakura has done so well today I think they deserve a little reward, don't you?

Bulma:Oh my. Thank you!

Goku:Thanks Ox king! I really like it! Come on Sakura let's ride!

Goku grabbed her hand and dragging at the ox-king's car Sakura was laughing at him on his antics so they started ride inside the car.

Bulma:The last ball is pretty far...wow I'm going to switch my radar over to long range. Ah there it is, alright you guys c'mon let's go!

Goku/Sakura/Oolong/Bulma:Goodbye! You've been great! Goodbye! Thanks for the ride!

Bulma:And thank you so much for the dragon ball!

Master Roshi:Hold it!! Have you forgotten something? Your promise!

Bulma:Yeah, I remember. The promise right... Oolong!

Oolong:WHOOOAAA!

Bulma:Quite! Listen! I promised that old goat I'd take some stupid walk with him around his island well I just don't have time for that I need you to change shape and take my place.

Oolong:Grrrr!

Bulma:No arguing! You do it or I'll say the P word.

Oolong:Now you listen here, sister! Go ahead and do your worst because I will not stoop that low! But I do have some semblance and dignity left.

Bulma:Okay? Have it your way, piggy

Oolong:Alright, Alright I'll do it!

Master Roshi:🎶Buffalo girls won't you come out tonight🎶Door Doo Doo...🎶

Oolong started to shape shifting into chubby Bulma.

Oolong (Fake Bulma Form):How's this??

Bulma:That's looks nothing like me, you moron!

Oolong (Fake Bulma Form):Well, excuse me.

He transform again he change himself into a perfect body Bulma still on a bunny custom.

Oolong (Bulma Form):There, how's this? You satisfied?

Bulma:Great! That's perfect! Now, you just disguise your voice make sure that old geezer doesn't know the difference.

Oolong (Bulma Form):Dumb bunny... Master Roshi over here(Thoughts:All right. Let's see Bulma likes this!)

Master Roshi:Now I know we only planned on a moonlight stroll, but as long as your coming to the island--

Oolong (Bulma Form):Master Roshi...

Master Roshi:Yes, what is it my sweet?

Oolong (Bulma Form):You are so incredibly sexy...I just love the way you blew up that mountain!

Master Roshi:Well you know, just one of the things I do.

Oolong (Bulma Form):Even now, my heart's still beating like drum boom-boom!

Master Roshi:Boom-Boom! Boom-Boom!

Bulma:What does that stupid pig think he's doing?!

Oolong (Bulma Form):Just look...Can't you tell?

Oolong still on her Bulma form and he showed master Roshi his breast he stared at it for a while and he started to nose bleed a lot.

Master Roshi:Boom-Boom! Boom-Boom! Boom-Boom!...Roshi, you are the truly luckiest man alive.

Bulma:What where you thinking, Oolong?! I'm so mad at you right now I could just---Ohh!

While Goku and Sakura was sitting on the air car talking to each other about their plans about training,Having adventures and more, Chi Chi step in decided to join the chat.

Goku:What's up?

Sakura:Hello there.

Chi Chi:Hehehe your really a nice friend of mine Sakura and I'm very happy for it.

Sakura:Oh thanks! I'm very happy as well.

Chi Chi:Glad to hear it. And Oh, nothing Goku I was just wondering if you ever going to think about me again.

Goku:Yeah, I think so.

Chi Chi:Oh my, your so funny.

Goku:Do you think you're ever going to think about me again, Chi Chi?

Chi Chi:Oh my gosh!

Goku:Don't worry Chi Chi. I will always think about you as a friend.

Chi Chi was stunned for his comment. Blushed was gone of her face and she put both of her hands down.

Chi Chi:What do you mean, you will only think about me as a friend?

Sakura(Thoughts:Oh no...Here goes.)

Goku:Believe me or not. Do you noticed that Me and Sakura always be together to help people or to save the world?

Chi Chi:Well yes that's true I noticed it. I thought she was your sister or something?

Goku:I'm not gonna argue with you okay Chi Chi? I'll tell you everything about it.

Chi Chi:Fine Goku I wanna hear it.

Before Goku will say so something, Ox king and master roshi beat him to it.

Ox-King/Master Roshi:Hey Everyone! We have an important announcement to make!

Chi Chi:I wonder what my papa and master roshi was about to say about their important announcement is?

Goku:Beats me Chi Chi. Whatever it is, we might as well listen what they going to say come on sakura.

Sakura:Okay Goku I'm coming. Let's go Chi Chi.

Chi Chi:Alright.

Yamcha and Puar went to the nearest rubble to hide behind it so that they won't get caught by the others.

Yamcha:An announcement huh? We might as well hear it puar I'm very curious.

Puar:Of course I would! After he did say it's important.

Oolong:Alright so what is this announcement is all about?

Bulma:Well then let's hear it. Where waiting.

Master Roshi:Good! Good!...now I'm gathering all of you today that your here, it is about Sakura where talking about!

Sakura:Me? About what?

Goku:Is there something wrong with her?

Master Roshi:Now, Now don't be alarmed it's not something serious about it. My second student the ox king discussed to me everything about it he was very surprised that Sakura has mastered the four elements because he and sakura fought each other earlier.

Chi Chi:Gasp! Is that true? Did you really fight with my papa?

Sakura:I did but I didn't hurt him so much when I used my elemental power abilities against him he was really surprised and he recognized it that my technique belongs to his childhood friend.

Chi Chi:Oh really? Well that's a relief.

Master Roshi:And furthermore, Ryu Hilari was the one teach Sakura how to do the water,fire,earth and air bending abilities otherwise her adoptive father of course!

Chi Chi:Ryu Hilari is your father? I never heared of him before. This is my first time.

Goku:Me and Sakura are shocked as well we had no idea that your dad was being friends with him. What a coincidence don't you think Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah I agree with you there. That gave me a heart attack.

Master Roshi:Sakura? Will you step in here please?

Sakura:Well I guess I gotta go.

Goku:Oh okay then.

Sakura steps forward towards master roshi and ox-king leaving the others behind she was now standing in front of him and master roshi speaks to her.

Master Roshi:Now that your here, how about you prove it to me.

Sakura:Prove it to you? For what?

Master Roshi:Prove it to me that you mastered all four elements show me all the basics of your elemental powers that your improvement of your training by your father.

Sakura stared at him for awhile and she nodded to him her eyes was filled with fire and determination she can't just ignored that kind of order her father was the childhood friend of master roshi and ox-king.

Sakura:Alright...I'm ready!

Goku was leap with joy he ran towards his girlfriend and hold both of her hands tightly with a big grin on his face.

Goku:Master Roshi is right Sakura show him all about you mastered what your father taught you!

Sakura:And it would be okay for you to see it again?

Goku:Nah! I maybe seen it already, but I love to see it again many times in my life! So go ahead and show him.

Sakura:Well okay then if you say so.

Goku:Hehehehe Alright! Awesome!

Ox-King:Hm!Hm!Hm! Alright everyone, it's show time!

___

Everyone making a safe distance from Sakura since she is ready to performed all four elements without getting hurt everyone is excited to see it.

Chi Chi:Goku, is she really mastered it? just like her dad teach her.

Goku:You may have not seen it Chi Chi, but this is gonna be your first time to watch it.

Chi Chi understands about his excitement but she was wondering that how come he always be with Sakura as always. He couldn't be Goku's sister but he haven't tell her anything just yet she might as well wait after this.

Yamcha:Interesting. This i gotta see!

Puar:Yeah so do I!

Bulma:I guess I should be seeing this too.

Sakura's POV:

I guess I might as well started. I see some water at the river. Perfect! I wave my my arms to controlled it. The water came to me and revert it into an ice wall.

Master Roshi:Whoa that's amazing!

Goku:Uh-Huh! You bet it is!

Bulma:Hold on! I recognize that one...that was the same technique that she shield herself to protect Goku while I was shot it with my gun!

Oolong:You what? Your trying to kill him?!

Bulma:Hey! It was an accident! At least my little sister save him from death ya know!

Oolong:Okay! Okay! You don't need to yell! Geez!

After I reverted it into an ice wall I punch it with my fist break it to pieces. Next is I will do the fire streams A basic firebending ability, I can shoot continuous streams of fire from fingertips, fists, palms, or legs. I decided to open both of my palms in the air to unleashed fire streams like a wide flame thrower in the sky.

Master Roshi:Aaaahhh! Holy cow! She's just like a real volcano! That must be her fire bending ability!

Goku:NO KIDDING! SHE'S REALLY HOT AS A VOLCANO! SO COOL!!!

Bulma:You can say that again kid! My sister is a very strong fighter to protect us all and also you Goku!

I stopped my fire streams before I burned the whole town since it was dangerous I need to learned it more to control them. Next I will do earth bending I levitated five medium size stones and I punch and kick one by one on the nearby brick walls.

Ox-King:Very good! Very good! She levitated stones and other stuff I take it that's earth bending!

Master Roshi:Indeed it is my boy! That was astounding she's finally getting it!

Sakura(Thoughts:Last one is the air...it's now or never!)

The last thing I could do now is air bending I will created an air tornado a medium one to used to combat or transportation. So By encircling myself in a spiraling air current, I can travel at high speeds and even ascend near-vertical drops as I demonstrated. I ride inside the tornado moving back and forth then I stop, I compressed air punch at the nearby rubble's and I air kicked in the sky.

Sakura face them with a proud smile on her face that she finished demonstrated all of her four elemental abilities.

Sakura:Well there you have it master roshi. I prove it all to you that I truly mastered the four elements that I trained under my father's wing.

Master roshi walking towards her and he put his hand to pat and gives her a proud smile as well.

Master Roshi:You have been proven yourself worthy child...I truly believed in you permanently.

Ox-King:And best of all master, she told me that once his father taught her the basics of all four elements, Ryu gave her the title as the new elemental martial artist!

Master Roshi:EEEHHHH?!...Is that really true Sakura? Did your father really gave you that title?!

Sakura:Yeah it's true master roshi he said to me that he gave me that title himself to be a full responsibility fighter so that everyone in the world will respect me all I can do is keep training harder to power up my skills or potentials once I will doing it all those things, I can finally face my father to give him a good sparring match to see how improved I am no matter what it takes.

Master Roshi's POV:

I was stunned and amazed by her words. I can sense it that her heart is full of determination to become the strongest warrior in the world but I hate to admit it, my childhood friend ryu was doing the right thing to give his title to her dearest daughter so that she could find a tougher challenge never to let herself to surpass her limits. Since Gohan was passed away like Goku told me, I would be happy to be the next master to trained sakura under me along with Goku to make her martial arts skills to the next level.

Sakura(Thoughts:Hm? I feel a strange sensation all over me could it be?.....I guess it's time I hope I won't lose control.) Hey master roshi?

Master Roshi:Yes what is it Sakura?

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:Since I already prove it to you, I think you should step back.

Master Roshi:You want me to step back? Why would I do that? Is something wrong with you?

Goku wasted no time to run towards her and hold both of her shoulders his face was full of concerned.

Goku:W-Whats wrong sakura? Is everything alright? Your not feeling sick at all are you?

Sakura:Hehehehehe! Goku I really appreciate your concern, but everything is gonna be alright I'm not sick, Injured or something like that. I will show you and the rest of our friends what I mean okay? So do you trust me Goku? Master Roshi?

I wasn't sure what she's talking about but I had no choice but to do what she says for now I put my hand on Goku shoulder and he looked at me.

Master Roshi:Goku we should do what she said and step back I trust her completely and believe me she won't do anything rash or causing any trouble.

Goku:B-But!...Sigh okay you win...sakura if anything goes wrong I'm going to help you without any hesitations okay? I really mean that because I don't wanna lose you. Your far more important to me.

Sakura:Of course I won't stop you from doing that.

Goku:Hehehehe! Good! Well we'll step back for now come on master roshi's!

Master Roshi:Yeah I'm coming!

Sakura's POV:

Now that my boyfriend and Master Roshi finally step back and went back at the others, I sense their emotions that it was concerned,confused, and worried. But I won't do something dangerous myself or commiting suicide it's something more powerful, an overflowing energy within me I guess I better get started to demonstrated it to get this Over with.

Oolong:So...Any idea what's wrong with you sakura?

Bulma:Do you really have to say that so bluntly Oolong? Of course not!

Oolong:I didn't ask you Bulma!

Bulma:It doesn't matter!!!

Oh boy! There they go again. They've been bickering back and forth but it was so much fun watching or listening to them like that. I guess I better get started.

Sakura:Okay! Here I go!

I connected my own two fist together like a fist pump I closed my eyes gently to meditate myself with full concentrate the overflowing power within me. I won't mess it up before it gets worse.

Chi Chi:Uhh what is she doing? Did she get herself to sleep?

Goku:If she's tired, then why didn't she said so? I better pick her up.

Master Roshi:Stay where you are Goku she isn't sleeping.

Goku:She's not? And why is she standing like that?

Master Roshi:I can barely sense her she's not sleeping my boy, she's meditating.

Goku:She's meditating? That's the reason why she wants us to step back away from her?

Ox-King:But why would she do that master?

Master Roshi:I can feel it. So that's why she's been warning us about.

Goku:L-Like what?! Please tell me!

Bulma:We all want to know old man!

Master Roshi:Right now I sense that her powers is skyrocketing she's doing her best to slowing it down when she does that she will able to triggered something...powerful...an unimaginable strength that she will unleashed it.

Goku:Whoa!...Y-You mean...A hidden strength master roshi?

Master Roshi:Yes all we can do now is stand back and watch.

Goku:R-Right! I hear ya.

Oolong:I just hope she knows what's she's doing.

Bulma:Yeah I doubt that!

Yamcha:So he meant to say is that little girl Sakura has the unstoppable hidden powers?!

Puar:It's so hard to believe master but I suggest we should get outta here while we still can she might be very dangerous!

Yamcha:Even so, I'm still gonna watch this we are not going to die puar trust me!

Puar:Oooh...Sigh alright.

My meditating is still on position. I was able slow my energy down to make it so calm and also my emotions and now I'm ready I opened my eyes slowly then now wider my eyes are glowing completely white and the rest of my while body is filled with white aura I summoned an earth column to sent me up but not to far.

No One's POV:

Sakura was standing on her one earth column in the air everyone seeing her suprised. Goku's eyes widened and his mouth agaped opened and he stuttered a little, Chi Chi was starting screaming in fear she ran behind her father's back, Bulma was squealing a life out of her and she ran hiding behind the brick walls, Oolong bulging his eyes out and stammering he almost peed his pants a little. Yamcha and Puar looking at her with awe and gasping. As for Master Roshi and Ox-King, they weren't scared both of them looked at Sakura with pure shocked on their faces they seem to know that kind of power that she achieved.

Ox-King:M-M-Master!...I recognized that power a long time ago!

Master Roshi:S-So do I Ox-King! I never would have thought that she has one.....J-Just like her father!

Sakura(Avatar Voice):I have finally done it! After all this time of my years of training alongside with my father I completely mastered the four elements and I achieved it at last! My avatar state!

Master Roshi:SAKURA STOP! I KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER OF THAT STATE, BUT IT'S TO DANGEROUS! YOUR FATHER USED TO TELL ME THAT WHENEVER YOU HAVE SOME SEVERE PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE,YOU WILL TRIGGERED YOUR INTENSE EMOTIONS! PLEASE! SHUT IT DOWN NOW! IF YOUR FATHER WILL BE SEEING YOU AGAIN, HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO DO A COMPLETE PROPER CONTROL OF THE AVATAR STATE IF YOU LOSE CONTROL, YOU'LL CREATED A HAVOC!

Goku:S-SHE WILL WHAT?!

Chi Chi:AAAHHH P-P-PAPA! I'M SCARED! M-MAKE IT STOP! (SOB!)

Ox-King scooped his little daughter cradled by his giant arms to protect her with his life.

Ox-King:M-Master! We need to do something! We gotta stop her now!

Goku:No! I'll do it! I'll try to knock her down for everything I can!

Before master roshi will argue back to him, he sensed that Sakura's power is suddenly cease down. He was confused but he looked up he sigh in relief that he was glad that she shut down her avatar state and returned back to normal she must have heared his warnings after all.

Master Roshi:That's okay Goku...she is no longer in her furious state anymore.

Goku:REALLY?!

Master Roshi:Yes really you may go and see her up there now.

Goku:Alright! Thanks a lot old timer! I'll go and pick her up now!...POWER POLE EXTEND!

Goku immediately used his power pole to ascend on top of sakura's earth column to check her up. Back to the others everyone is coming out of their hiding spots and they all Sigh in relief that nothing is happening or it's false alarmed.

Yamcha:Phew! For a second there, I thought she's gonna cause some destruction around here. But I guess we're safe now puar.

Puar:Thanks! I'm just glad you said that we thought we were done for.

Yamcha:It's a good thing master roshi yelled at her to stop and what the heck is an avatar state?

Puar:That's what I wanna know too!

Oolong:Oooh! Thank heavens! She finally stop old man roshi save my bacon!

Bulma:Gasp! You can say that again...My little sister is not a monster! That power she was using was really dangerous I hope she doesn't do that again.

Oolong:I felt the same way too.

Ox-King:Chi Chi you can relaxed now it's over! Sakura didn't cause some havoc around here good thing my master manage to yell at her as loud as possible so that his voice can reach her. It's totally safe now.

Chi Chi sniffed and wiped her tears away he put his daughter down and she looked at his father hopeful look on her eyes.

Chi Chi:Really? It's over? Are you sure?

Ox-King:Yes! I'm very positive there's no need to be scared anymore sweetheart.

Chi Chi:Oh thank goodness where safe and alive I'm so happy! Goku my darling! We are safe now- huh? W-Were did he go? I wanna hug him.

Master Roshi:Don't worry he's not dead he's up there going to fetch her up so will just have to wait until he and sakura comes back down here.

Chi Chi:Awww...I don't understand why he keeps on attached to her!

Goku finally reach on top of sakura's earth column when he See's her his eyes widened that she lay down and she was panted rapidly. He hop down on his power pole he ran into her he hold her body tight and she shake her try to wake Sakura up.

Goku:Sakura! Sakura! Please wake up! Sakura! Sakura! I'm here for you! Please open your eyes!

Sakura is began to stirr her eyes twitch and she opened her eyes slowly to see Goku.

Sakura:G-Goku? W-What are you doing up here?

Goku:Well we are all worried about you what we saw you was your eyes is glowing and and so as your whole body too. And your voice was suddenly change it sounded like...a god and it was scary to hear...everyone was really terrified with you voice Sakura...please don't make it happened again.

Sakura:I'm sorry...I didn't mean scare you and everyone else. I was just trying to do some proper control of my new power I obtained. Avatar state is very hard to control master roshi's right, it's to dangerous for me to unleashed it.

Goku:Whoa! You really did hear him! So you manage to stop yourself?

Sakura:Y-Yeah sounds like it. It's a good thing master roshi reached his voice to me so I obeyed him.

Goku:Well that's good I'm so glad your alright that's all it matters the most.

Sakura hugged him tight and her head snuggled on his head. Goku hugged her girlfriend back and he kiss passionately on her head. They finally let go and he helped her held her up. Goku and sakura hold tight also wrapping their tails at the power pole ready to go back down to meet the others.

Goku:You ready Sakura?

Sakura:Ready when you are Goku. So let's go!

Goku:Hehehehehe! Okay!...POWER POLE RETRACT!

Goku commanded his power pole and it retracted them back down at the others like everyone is waiting for goku and sakura. They heared voices down there to greet them.

Bulma:Hey you two welcome back!

Oolong:It's about time you two comeback kids!

Ox-King:I'm glad you stop yourself from triggering your avatar state Sakura.

Sakura:S-Sorry everyone...I didn't mean scare ya all. And also thank you for stopping me master roshi! You suddenly reached your voice at me so that I could manage to stop myself preventing causing destruction in the world.

Master Roshi:Mm-Hm think nothing of it. Was it your first time using it just now?

Sakura:Yeah it's true. When I was seven years old, my adoptive parents used to tell me about the avatar state. My father said The Avatar State is a defense mechanism, designed to empower me with the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars. The glow is the combination of all my past lives, focusing their energy through my body. In the Avatar State, I am at my most powerful, but I am also at my most vulnerable. If I am killed in the Avatar State, the reincarnation cycle will be broken and the Avatar will cease to exist.

Master Roshi:I see...it looks like you are knowledgeable than I thought. The other thing is the past avatars that always been connected never to break a bond. If you wished to meet them, all you need to do is concentrate deep inside yourself that way, it'll help to make your avatar state very powerful and to complete the proper control of it.

Sakura:Thank you master roshi I'll keep that in mind. I can't wait to see my father soon to master this state.

Master Roshi:MmHm! Good! Good! That's the plan make him proud!

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Oh yeah!

Goku:Hahahahaha! Yeah!

While Goku was busy celebrating with Sakura, Chi Chi was interrupted she pounce him she hugged him really tight on his waist she was crying with relief that the danger was false alarmed everyone seems so surprised about Chi Chi's dramatic behavior.

Chi Chi:Oh Goku! I was so scared! Thank goodness your alright! And you save my life (Sob!)

Goku:H-Hey! Chi Chi easy there! And please let me go!

Sakura:W-Woah.

Ox-King:Um Chi Chi...Please let him go you know he already has a lover.

Chi Chi:(Sob!)

Goku:Chi Chi aren't you listening to your dad? Get off me right now!

Chi Chi:(Sob!)

Ox-King:Sigh...She's not listening...

Oolong:Boy Chi Chi is such a drama queen. Does she realized that Goku already has a girlfriend.

Master Roshi:What?! Did I heared it right?! Goku has a lover?!

Oolong:Well of course! That is, unless Chi Chi would let him go.

Bulma:Alright enough is enough! I'll take care of this!

Oolong:Well good luck with that.

Bulma march straight at Goku and Chi Chi. Goku did his very best to push her away but no avail Chi Chi is to strong she keeps on crying and she almost suffocating him that his face was red that he can't breath.

Goku:C-Chi Chi! I-I can't b-breath!...Ack! L-Let go of m-me!

Chi Chi:(Wailing) Goku I thought the world was destroyed oh thank you! thank you for saving me!

Ouch! That really stings Sakura's chest. She didn't mean to do all those things Chi Chi thinks that she almost destroying the world but she managed to stop her dangerous state for preventing it. Until then Sakura saw her older sister Bulma with a confused looked on her face when she stop marching and standing in front with those two, Bulma wasted no time to do a hard karate chop to separate Chi Chi from Goku.

Goku:Gasp! Pant! Pant! Pant! T-Thanks B-Bulma! You save me!

Bulma:Don't sweat it Goku it's nothing! Now go back to sakura right now I'll handle her.

Goku:O-Okay! T-Thanks a lot! She almost killed me!

Goku ran away from Chi Chi and headed towards to his girlfriend Sakura and hugged her tight as possible.

Goku:S-Sakura I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I'm sorry!

Sakura:Hey it's okay I forgive you.

Goku:Oh phew! Thanks a bunch I thought you hate me.

Sakura:Nah! Why would I hate you?

Chi Chi:Hey lady! What was that for!? Can't you see he was trying to comforted me?!

Bulma:On the contrary little miss ox princess, Goku already had a lover because they've been together with Gohan with five months!

Chi Chi:(Squealing) W-What did you say?! Goku already had a girlfriend?! And they've been together for five months?!

Bulma:That's right! So you better not ruined their relationship I suggest you back off!

Chi Chi:Gasp! G-Goku! Is that really true?!

Goku:Well of course why wouldn't I be?

Chi Chi:Then, who is she?

Goku wrapped his one arm around Sakura's shoulders he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and facing Chi Chi again with a big grin on her face.

Goku:Sakura of course! If you think she's my sister but wrong. She's my girlfriend hehehehehe!

Chi Chi:(Screaming!)

Master Roshi:W-W-WHAAAAAT!!!

Yamcha/Puar:EHHHHH!!? S-SERIOUSLY?!

Bulma:MmHm! Goku is dead right!

Oolong:Permanently dead right he was!

Bulma:But before we leave looking for the next dragon ball, Goku,Sakura and I will going to tell you a whole history about they where together at five months along with Goku's grandpa Gohan so interested?

Oolong:Sure! I'll listen!

Yamcha:I guess I better hear it as well.

Puar:History love about those two huh? Okay then my ears are open.

Master Roshi:Sure why not! I wanna hear a whole story so let's hear it.

Ox-King:Oh boy! Me too! Me too! You wanna hear it too Chi Chi?

Chi Chi:Okay fine I'll hear it too.

Bulma:Alright then here we go! So are you two ready Goku,Sakura?

Goku/Sakura:Always ready Bulma!

Bulma:Then here we go!

Sakura is the first one to explain. Ever since she met Goku for the first time, her mother rose hilari using her teleportation magic circle to transported Sakura on mount paozu to met Goku and his grandpa for the very first time. Goku's grandpa Gohan started to trained Goku and sakura the basics of karate skills to become a strong fighter after that they hunting some food like fish on the lake and fruits from the trees,then camping outside the forest doing some exciting things, and playing every games like tag,hide and seek,follow the leader and more. Goku is the next one to explained he was really giddy of excitement for his turn. He was talking about a vow he said that he and sakura hold together a one bouquet of cherry blossom flowers then they take vow for each other about romantic stuff like really strong,brave,having so much fun, and so on, after that they will promised each other that they will get married when they grow up to make a wonder family for the future then they finally kiss but on the cheek. And lastly Bulma she was explaining about ever since they met them while she was hunting the dragon balls, she of course stop by Goku and sakura's little hut where the four star dragon ball was being kept it was the momento of Goku's late grandfather and sakura's late old friend and master they where refused to give the ball but she has no choice to tell them to go with her to an exciting adventures she was first tell them why are they in love each other they tell her he whole details and she was beyond happy and very proud of them so from now on she will be a best supporter for their marriage when they grow up in the future.

Bulma:Well that's the end of the story everyone! So~ what do you all think?

Master Roshi was the first one to speak he was crying with tears of joy.

Master Roshi:(Sob!) That w-was t-the most romantic and heartwarming story e-ever heard in my whole life!(Blowing his nose)

Ox king is the next one also has a tears of joy.

Ox-King:(Sob!) T-To think that my old friend g-gohan to let the two kids vow each other at the cherry blossom tree to make a heart warming promise to get married for the future when they grow up! I AM SO EMOTIONAL! (Sob!)

And as for Chi Chi, She makes a comically hollow blue colored face and she was really stammering her whole body.

Chi Chi:(Laughing Nervously) I-Is t-this r-really a dream?...This is got to be a dream!...S-Somebody p-please! wake me up from this n-n-nightmare! (Laughing Nervously)

Oolong blow his nose so many times that he was crying too. Behind him was a mountain full of dirty tissues and he toss it another one.

Oolong:(Sob!) What a outstanding love story! Those two kids better get married soon enough when they grow up I will be the second best supporter their is for a pig! Sniff! Sniff!

Behind the rubbles or broken brick walls yamcha and puar are busy crying their hearts out. Well mostly they wailed like babies.

Yamcha:(Sob!) I can't stand the fact that Goku and Sakura have a lovely memory that they spend some time together on the past along with gohan! I'm so touched by my heart puar!

Puar:Me too master one hundred percent my heart is touch by a love story! I wanna hug! (Sob!)

Yamcha:Oh come here my furry little friend!

Puar:WAAAAAHHH!!!

Both of them hugged each other while their crying of tears of joy.

Sakura:W-Wow...they sure cry a lot after we telling them our story.

Goku walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist tight and looked at her with a biggest grin on his face.

Goku:That's because they were very touch by our story and they weren't crying with agony, their faces filled with tears of joy that's what is called Sakura. They were all happy and proud of us what we've been through with my grandfather Gohan and they quickly accepted that the both of us married someday and I truly love you!

Sakura:Awww~ I truly love you too Goku! Let's make ourselves to make a one happiest memories ever starting now.

Goku:Hahahaha! You betcha!

Sakura wrapped her arms around his waist getting closer together and she quickly kiss him at the cheek. Goku grinned at her and he did the same and they laugh each other happily with their hearts out. Bulma watching them her tears started slid through her face she went over to them and hugged both of them.

Bulma:Oh my gosh~ I'm sooo~ proud of you two! Don't forget that I will also promise you two that I'm gonna provided a wedding ceremony at my home town when the both of you grew up alright?!

Goku:Really Bulma?! You mean it?! Your gonna do this all for the both of us?!

Bulma:Well of course Goku I will never ever break a wonderful promise for the both of you don't you agree Sakura?

Sakura:W-W-Wow! I-I don't know what to say...Thank you...Thank you so much Bulma me and Goku will looking forward to it!

Bulma:Hehehehe! No problem!

Goku:Hahahahahahaha! That's my girl!

Chi Chi:Well if that's really right, then how about you show me and the rest some proof.

Goku:Proof? What are you talking about Chi Chi?

Bulma:Geez! Just what are you getting at little ox princess?

Chi Chi:Well...let's just say I wanna believe it more but if you do that, I fully believe you.

Goku:Uhh...how do we do that Sakura?

Sakura:I have just the thing...Our dragon scrapbook Goku remember?

Goku:Oh yeah! I guess that make sense. Hey Bulma wanna see our scrapbook? It's all about our wonderful memories way back on mount paozu.

Bulma:I thought you never ask! Hey everyone!

Master Roshi,Ox-King,Oolong stopped crying wiping their tears and payed attention to Bulma and that same goes to yamcha and puar.

Bulma:Everyone gather around please! Chi Chi just announced us that she want some proof that Goku and Sakura are really together so that she could completely believe them and so do you all wanna see Goku and sakura's dragon scrapbook they said it was filled with the loveliest memories in the world alongside with Gohan?

Master Roshi:Sure why not! Good thinking about that Chi Chi I can't wait to see it for real and Gohan too hahahahaha!

Ox-King:Yes! Yes! Very good Chi Chi I wanna see it for myself too.

Oolong:Hey don't forget about me! I wanna see it too ya know!

Sakura get her magical bag that she invented herself her bag has an ability to shrunk things if anything is really very big or small. And so she took out a medium size dragon scrapbook that everyone See's it.

(Believed me guys I'm not a very big fan of miss Mary Poppins I never seen this show or movie before in my life I only upload this picture or video that this is an example that Sakura took out her big dragon scrapbook on her magical bag she made.)

Oolong:W-Whoa! What kind of a bag you have Sakura?! You took out that scrapbook that it was big just now! Did your bag really shrunk your scrapbook everytime you put it back inside?

Sakura:Well it's all thanks of my mother's magical creations so she teach me how invented it. This is a called the magical storing bag for example Goku will you get that biggest rock and put it inside here?

Goku:Sure! Be right back!

Goku carried a largest rock at the nearby rubble and he put it inside. The bag moved itself that it shrunk the rock really fast that everyone was suprised what it did and of course it frightened them a little.

Master Roshi:(Squealing) that's really amazing! How very convenient! I wish I could have one hahahahaha!

Ox-King:Oh I really want that too.

Oolong:Same here too! I wanna store something what I really wanted what I had in mind! Hehehehe~

Oolong's perverted eyes imagined that he will store every magazines,cd's,tapes, all about harem stuff.

Bulma:That was some bag Sakura! Can I have one as well? Come on! Pretty please?

Sakura:Well if you four wanted too, of course I'll give you some!

Bulma/Oolong/Ox king/Master Roshi:YEEEAAAHHH!

Goku:But how are you gonna do that Sakura?

Sakura:Hehehehehe! Just watch this...Magical Multiply!

Sakura snapped her finger and the magical bag was glowing with pink aura and it poof each of it then the four magical bags appeared on the ground.

Goku:W-Whoa! You can actually to that?!

Sakura:My mother's training never fails! So alright guys go get your bags!

They wasted no time to ran towards it and swipe them they where so very happy for they each had one.

Bulma:Thank you so much! We all really like our gifts! Your the best sister I ever had!

Sakura:Your all welcome! So wanna see our pictures from our scrapbook?

Master Roshi:Oh yeah! So lay it on us!

Goku:Uh what about you Chi Chi wanna see it as well?

Chi Chi:Y-Yes of course I will!(Thoughts:Ugh! I really don't have the mood to see it! I never said that for real to look at their silly scrapbook!)

Everyone gathering around goku and sakura opened the scrapbook and started to explained to them they where all looking at it with awe. Ox-King was laughing that he sees his old friend Gohan doing fighting stance along side with Goku and sakura,Silly faces, victory poses and more except for Chi Chi she wasn't very happy for it she was upset and very jealous. fifteen minutes later, they where about to depart but master roshi and the ox king will say something to them one last time.

Master Roshi:I gotta hand it to you goku, sakura you two are really lucky that you love each other in the very end. You better not break your promise to Gohan,Ryu,Ox-king and me okay? Make us proud for the future.

Ox-King:He's right! Me and Chi Chi would be honored to joined your wedding ceremony someday we promised we won't disappoint you both and do your best! Isn't it Chi Chi?

Chi Chi:(Laughing Nervously) Y-Yes! W-Why Wouldn't I f-forget that?

The air car is been lifted by Bulma that they will say goodbye to them.

Bulma:Bye-Bye! Thanks again!

Oolong:See you later! We'll miss you!

Sakura:Until we meet again!

Goku:Thanks for the dragon ball!

Yamcha:Looks like it's time to be on our way, puar. We've got to follow those four to the last of the dragon balls.

Puar:Right! Ready for take off!

Chi Chi's POV:

I saw them finally driving away I was so furious and jealous that Goku was always paying attention to Sakura he was supposed to be mine and only mine! Why would he need her the most?! After all this time, Bulma was stopping me from hugging Goku she was outburst that she's telling me to back off defending their relationship! And Bulma,Goku and Sakura telling their pastime stories at mount paozu ever since Gohan was alive taking care of the two about spending their time together and the worst part is Gohan was the one teaching them how to make a vow together that they will get married someday I was ridiculously look a stupid scrapbook that everyone was very interested to looked at it. Now that everything was settles it, Master Roshi,My Papa,Oolong the pig, and Bulma that they promised them that they will get married for the future. I can't let it happened! Not now not ever!

Chi Chi:(Thoughts:Everyone and even my papa was supported Goku and Sakura's marriage for their future someday! I don't give a damn about their good old memories ever since they met each other for the first time or what so ever! From now on Sakura you and I will be rivals i will steal him away from you and win his heart for the next time I see you just you wait and see!)

On the top of the damage castle roofs, A black hooded girl with a evil aura around her with a wicked smile at her face seeing everything what she witnessed was blake Sakura's evil alter ego.

Blake:Hmph! Avatar state huh? Very good my goody goody twin of mine it seems that you obtained a new dangerous power but that doesn't mean that you could defeat me I have plenty of plans for myself and as for that spoiled brat ox princess, it seems that she wants a revenge to her I think I should lend her a hand.
___

The car that the ox-king gave to them that it can fly on the sky Bulma was Squealing wit excitement that she was enjoying driving it.

Bulma:Whoa! Flying's definitely the way to go this is great!

Goku:It's incredible! Don't you think so Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah it's really fantastic I love it hehehe!

Goku:Oh yeah I almost forgot, hey Sakura you promised that your gonna tell me all about the...you know...the gender thingy.

Oolong snapped his eyes open after he was hearing that and Bulma was stunned as well.

Bulma/Oolong:THE WHAT?!

Sakura:Gender?...Oh yeah I did remember that promise from you...but sure I can teach you now.

Sakura opened her one hand and it glowed with a magic circle then poof! She summoned a human body book.

Sakura:Taa-Daa! This book will tells you all about human body parts I'm gonna help you study Goku okay?

Goku:Ooooh~ that sounds exciting! Teach me! Teach me! Please!~

Sakura:Okay and I won't get strict even if your mess up or wrong answers and that's a promise.

Goku:Yay! Yay! Yay! Let's get started right now!

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Okay!

Bulma look at her little sister teaching him about human body parts but for a second there I thought he was a good for nothing pervert but I guess not she smiled at them and keep driving.

Oolong:Is she some kind of a professor at school or something?

Bulma:That maybe but I guess his grandfather doesn't tell goku about human body parts or less than a private ones but im really sure Sakura can handle it to fix his brain about it. Trust me Oolong I know.

Oolong:If your so trusting, then it works for me...Zzzzz!

Bulma:Hmph! Lazy pig!

Yamcha will be keeping a close eye on our heroes as they embark on their journey towards the seventh and the final dragon ball tuned in next time as the adventure continues.

THE END 😉✌

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

31.4K 1.2K 23
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
16.9K 743 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
41.5K 2K 74
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
21.1K 443 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?