Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT

228 5 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

With only two more dragon balls left to find,Our heroes Goku,Bulma and Sakura are heading to a very dangerous territory as they continue their search joining into their quest is Oolong the pre versed pig change his appearance and will.

Bulma:It was a good idea to travel down this river with making awesome time.

Goku:That's great! But why is Oolong coming with us?

Sakura:I felt the same I don't understand why he wants to come along?

Oolong:I think she has a thing for me kids

Bulma:I thought Oolong's special powers will might come in handy that's why his coming along.

Oolong:Hey what do you mean? Are you trying to say that I'm not your type?

Bulma:Exactly! I'm looking for tall,dark,and handsome.

Oolong:Huh?!...Just give it time honey you'll see? I'm the man.

Goku was really curious about what Oolong said so he started to patted his lower crotch and sakura Look at his boyfriend dumbfounded.

Oolong:EEEEKKKK! Hey back off kid! I ain't that kind of pig!

Goku:You where right! You are the man!

Oolong:OF COURSE IM A MAN YOU IMBECILE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! I'LL TAKE A POLYGRAPH!,GIVE A BLOOD SAMPLE! JUST DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Goku:W-Wooaah!

Sakura(Thoughts:Sigh! What am I gonna do with him?...No I gotta promise myself to take care of
Goku but it doesn't matter he was causing trouble or so it's no big deal for me.)

Goku:Hey Bulma! How much further?!

Sakura:Yeah sis! Which direction are we headed?

Bulma:Well we should almost be there by now this map will tell us exactly.

Oolong:We've been driving forever already where in the world are we going?

Bulma:Where going to a place called fire mountain.

Oolong:Fire mountain?! Are you crazy?! There's no way dragging me anywhere near that place! Grrr!

Goku:What's so scary about a mountain?

Oolong:For starters, the place was always on fire! It is the home of the terrible ox king! Do you understand now?!

Goku:That bad huh?

Sakura:Fire Mountain, Ox king...that is really dangerous.

Oolong:Uh Huh.

Bulma:Relax Oolong Goku and my little sis is strong enough to take care of some old Ox.

Sakura:Bulma's gotta point there Oolong there's no need to be afraid of. me and Goku have been training for five months back on our home and he and I are strong enough to beat up some bad guys and is our job to protect the world.

Oolong look at sakura at awe after he listen to her words and including her bravery he close his eyes for a bit and open them again and smile he was also blushing on his face Goku look at him he was feeling annoyed.

Oolong:Hehehe I admire your courage but your absolutely right there last time at Aru village, You showed me your strongest powers I see water,fire,earth and air and also you showed me your lasers and summoned rocks from nowhere too. But Oh mama! Your a one hundred percent girlish to the max! Hehehehehe!

Sakura:Uhhh...Thank...you?

Oolong was about to talk more to her but he was stopped by Goku and Bulma smacking him at the back of his head.

Oolong:YOOOWCH!!! Why did you two do that for?! Can't you see I'm busy here?!

Bulma:Oh your busy alright! Your busy talking to my little sis like that with your uncomfortable perverted actions porky!

Goku:That's right Oolong! She already has someone else and that would be me!

Sakura:H-Huh?

Oolong:Eh?

Bulma:G-Goku?

Goku:What? Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is there something I said?

Sakura:Umm not at all but wow I can't believe this Is the first time you act like that to defend me.

Oolong:Y-Yeah...no kidding.

Bulma:Gosh kid we didn't know that your jealous.

Goku:Jealous.....What is jealous?

Oolong and Bulma Comically fall except Sakura.

Oolong:HEY! YOUR NOT PULLING OUR LEG ARE YOU KID?!

Bulma:YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DO YOU GOKU?!

Goku:Please tell me I wanna know what's jealous is.

Sakura:Oolong,Bulma you can guys calm down I already get used to his silly behavior the truth is he never knew anything but only a little but I made promise to him that I need to teach him everything on his mind so no worries.

Oolong:Good thing your here thanks Sakura.

Bulma:That's my little sis! Thanks for helping!

Sakura:Jealous is generally refers to the thoughts or feelings of insecurity, fear, and concern over a relative lack of possessions or safety. Jealousy can consist of one or more emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness or disgust.

Goku:I see but I have a question though.

Sakura:Lay it on me.

Goku:Well you see whenever someone is talking to you, my stomach is really wierd I thought I was sick but I'm not I feel like my stomach is really hurt or disgusted and I feel really annoyed,getting angry or something like that. So that's what is called jealousy?

Oolong:Well it's about time you understand that kid.

Bulma:Yeah I thought it took it forever! Geez kid! Fix your brain well yah!

Goku:Hehehehe! Sorry about that guys I promise I'll get smarter before you know it right Sakura?

Sakura:That's right!

Oolong:By the way Sakura since your already tell him everything about jealousy,My theory is why in the world that the both of you always stick together?

Goku:Oh is that all? We forgot to tell you that me and Sakura are lovers.

Oolong:Oh I see...W-WHAT DID YOU SAY?! IS MY EARS HEARED IT CLEARLY?! B-B-BOTH OF YOU KIDS ARE LOVERS?!

Sakura:That's right Oolong me and Goku are falling in love together for five months already. Our future is way ahead of us.

Goku:We maybe both young and all but we don't care she's gonna be my wife one day when we grow up! Hahahaha!

Oolong:O-Oh...So that's explains it.

Sakura:Don't worry Oolong I'll explain everything later after our adventures is over okay?

Oolong:W-Well that's fine by me Sakura I'm looking forward to it.

Sakura:So anyways Oolong could you exactly tell us who is this ox king character?

Oolong:Alright then I'll tell ya all. I heared that the ox king is the strongest guy in the world. They say he is five feet tall and five hundred pounds and he is always on the prowl that anyone climb up the mountain and get to his castle he carries a giant battle axe and let me tell you he knows how to use it too. He was terrorizing the countryside for years they say if you meet the ox king, there's only one thing you can do run...cause if he catches you, you'll get a really close shave.

Sakura(Thoughts:Poor Oolong I think he's been gone through a lot in that place after I heard his story.)

Bulma:You really heared that?

Oolong:Uh Huh!

Sakura:So your saying you heared stories about the mighty ox king and you've been gone through a lot on that place?

Oolong:In my whole life, I never ever get into that place! Even if I go there for the first time, that ox king will give me a death wish!

Goku:Sounds like the guy is not very happy.

Oolong:Exactly! His radically unhappy!

Oolong jump in the air activated his powers to change himself into a fish.

Goku:Huh?!

Sakura:"Gasp!"

Oolong(Fish Form):Well I'm outta here!

Bulma:HEY!

Goku:Don't worry Bulma,Sakura I'll get him.

Sakura:No Goku don't.

Bulma:W-What do you mean don't? we really need his aid for our adventures Sakura!

Goku:She's right we can't just let him escaped again he will make so many mischiefs and created trouble too.

Sakura:Who says that the three of us will let him escaped? Watch this.

Goku/Bulma:Huh?

Sakura stand up at the boat she can even sense Oolong where he went so she slowly raised her left hand a one bubble floated in the air popping out slowly on the water. it went closer, it was Oolong's fish form trapped inside the bubble struggling.

Oolong(Fish Form):W-W-WOAAAH!!! GET ME OUT!

Sakura:See I got him. To easy.

Goku and Bulma laugh and clapped their hands happily to her that she caught Oolong easily she controls the bubble going at Goku's direction and he grabbed him.

Goku:Awesome work Sakura! He won't escaped from us again.

Bulma:Yeah good work little sis!

Oolong(Fish Form):Pant! Pant! Pant! That's not fair!

Bulma:Oh get real piggy! Haven't you forgotten that my little sister is the expert of four element powers?!

Oolong (Fish Form):EEEEKKKK!!!

Sakura:Oolong please calm down I'm sorry I dragging you back with us but we need your aid for our adventures.

Bulma:MAYBE THIS WILL SHUT YOU UP!!!

Bulma shoved her underwear on his mouth and he finally calm down.

Goku:Hey whaddya know! He bit your shorts!

Sakura:I guess he couldn't overcome his fear of dangerous.

Bulma:Oh he'll get over it.

___

Sakura:("Rumble!" "Rumble") Oh no...I haven't eaten for a while.

Goku:Hey why's all the food gone?! Did you make a pig of yourself?!

Oolong:Unfortunate choice of words, but the great outdoors do make me hungry.

Bulma:Here take this special vitamin it'll fill you up and give you strength.

Oolong:But it doesn't look like much, But I'll try it "NOM!"

Bulma:it's a made all of natural ingredients. It's very good for you.

Oolong:I just hope you health much don't eat pork.

Bulma:Hmhmhmhm.

Goku:Hey Bulma? What about me and Sakura? Where hungry too.

Bulma:Uh that was the last one and sorry sis.

Sakura:Oh...that's okay.

Oolong:You see? It's my hoggish galore but not your average porker.

Bulma's capsule speed boat stopped.

Bulma:Well that's great where out of gas.

Sakura:Out of energy I see.

Goku:is that sort of like out food?

Bulma:Very good! That's exactly what its like Goku and sakura too.

Goku:Then let's just feed the boat?

Bulma:Hey Oolong? Can you change into a tank of gas?

Oolong:Against junior rules honey! Besides I get all used up.

Sakura:Well Me,Goku and Oolong get a little hungry though then leave the expert elemental powers to me.

Oolong:What do you mean kid?

Sakura:What I mean is, I'll use my water abilities to make a water waves to get to shore.

Bulma:Ahhh!!! That's a terrific idea! I never thought of that! Thank you so much sis! Your the best!

Goku:Hahahaha yeah! Good thinking Sakura! Your so smart!

Oolong:Wow Sakura I really admired your intelligence great thinking!

Sakura:Awww! Thanks guys I'll always try my best to help in need hehehehe!

Sakura stands up on the speed boat she's doing her stance and begins waving both of her arms to call forth the water waves it pushes bulma's capsule speed boat on the straight to shore.

While Sakura was busy doing water waves, Goku looked at her with awe. He watch every moves she makes he feels that she was really strong he remembers she says that her training was very severe and he smiles at her gleefully for all of her hard work for the adventures.

___

Goku:Bulma me and Sakura are gotta go!

Sakura:Don't worry! I'll just go behind the bushes!

Bulma:Alright! Don't you two gone long!

Goku is peeing in front of the river and sakura also start peeing behind the bushes.

Bulma:Goku! really that kid!

Oolong:Well it's to bad we couldn't make it to fire mountain.

Bulma:I hate to disappoint you Oolong but where practically there already.

Oolong:But it's crazy to go there! It's way to dangerous!

Bulma:Huh?

Oolong:Huh?

Bulma:A-Ah...m-my my dino caps are missing...
n-no...AHHH! WHERE TRAPPED IN THE WASTELAND WITH NO WAY TO GET OUT!...I think you took our dino caps just like stole our lunch you little porker!

Oolong:Hey! I recent called being little!

Bulma:AAAHHH!!!

Sakura:Big sis? what's wrong is there a problem?

Goku:What's the matter? Why are you so upset?

Bulma:You don't understand! Without the dino caps where stuck here! No boats! No bikes! Nothing! Nada!

Goku/Sakura:But.....why don't you just walk Bulma?

Bulma:THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! BOTH OF YOU CAN RIDE THE FLYING NIMBUS!

Oolong:Hehehehehe!.....So long suckers!

Goku:Well why don't you just have Oolong change into a motorbike and drive him out of here.

Sakura:MmHm! Go ahead and ask him.

Bulma:Oh that's a great idea Goku! I'm glad I thought of it! hey Oolong dear? Huh?...AHHH! HE DITCHED US!

Goku:Don't worry Bulma me and Sakura will get him. Ready?

Sakura:Yeah okay! Let's go!

Goku:Hey Oolong! Where are you? Come out Come out where ever you are?!

Sakura:Oolong please come back to us! We all know your afraid but we won't leave you behind!

Goku:You can't hide forever! Hey Oolong! If you come out, I'll give you a nice pile of juicy slups.

Sakura:Where all getting really hungry Oolong! Please just come back!

Oolong:If he thinks I'm dumb enough of big pile of juicy slups routine, he's dumber than I thought. But not Sakura though she keeps on begging me to come back because of my scared or fear feelings. Sorry Sakura but I'm not really brave enough like myself but I'm really a coward for a pig.

Goku:There's no sign of him anywhere Bulma.

Sakura:He's nowhere to be found.

Bulma:Grrrr! I knew I couldn't trust him! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY!

Oolong:Hahahaha! Hm? "Groan! Groan! Groan!" What's wrong with my poor stomach! "Groan! Groan!" WHOAAAA! OH! OH! OH! OH! I'M GONNA BLOW! OH! OH! OH NO! UUUGGGHHH!

Bulma:Hey! Hey Oolong! What's the matter little piggy?! you know that vitamin I gave you? it's really pill that to go sqatty potty anytime if someone makes the piggy sound! Your not going anywhere!

Oolong:Huh?!...Oh that's perfect.

Bulma:Hah! Guess I got you under my power now little piggy!

Goku and sakura look each other then nodded he took out his power pole and sakura covered both of her hands with air powers Bulma look at them both with confusion and they jump back far away from Bulma and doing their battle stance against her.

Bulma:What's with you two?

Goku:Your a witch? You cast a spell on Oolong admit it!

Sakura:So you tricked us?!

Bulma:Oh Goku don't be so naive. And sakura there's no way I could trick you both. If I where a witch I wouldn't need the dragon balls to grant my wishes. That pill just a little bit of science to control cowards like-

Oolong:Cheap Shot! Lucky for me I brought some toilet paper along Uuugh!

Bulma:So I trust my little pill to keep you in mind?

Oolong:Yeah.

Goku:Huh?

Sakura:Sigh...

Oolong:Yeah I'll be in line, getting to the bathroom that's for sure.

Goku:I bet this stuff wouldn't happened if you acted nicer.

Oolong:I can still take it kid!

Sakura:We tried to tell you, but now my sister really did a number on you.

Oolong:Oh please! Your sister is a bigger troublemaker than I am!

Goku:Oh? piggy! piggy! piggy! piggy!

Oolong:GRRRRRRRR! ("Groan! Groan! Groan!)... I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! ARRRGH!

Goku:HAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sakura:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bulma:Well I need my motorcycle now Oolong.

Oolong:You lazy...Ooooh!

Oolong change himself into a motorbike.

Bulma:huh? Hey this isn't exactly what I had in mind Oolong.

Oolong(Motorbike Form):Me either toots.

Bulma:Oh well let's go.

Bulma started to ride Oolong with his motorbike form but Oolong was being flattened or squash by the ground.

Bulma:Can't you do anything right?! What do we do now porkchop!

Oolong:Grrrr! Look you Amazon! Do you think it's fun being squash to the ground by a horse like you?! So this is the things I get. What's the use anyway I can only hold shape for five minutes then poof.

Bulma:Ah...

Sakura:Don't worry Bulma we can find a way to get through this.

Bulma:I hope so Sakura...sigh!

Oolong:Everyone thinks shape changing makes you stronger than you really are but it don't. I couldn't carry you outta here if I wanted too but I gotta another idea WOOOOW!

Goku/Sakura:Whoaa!

Oolong(Pink Underwear Form):Here how's this Bulma? put me on and one of us has to walk.

Bulma:YOU PEEERVERT TAKE THAT!

Oolong change himself into a pink underwear form to tell Bulma to wear him. She is really furious she turn around and slapped him hard he fall on the ground.

Goku:Next time, maybe you should try being her hat.

Sakura:Once again, she's really did a number on you.

Oolong (Pink Underwear form):"Groan! Groan! Groan!"

Bulma:GRRRRRR!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER BACK TO THE SHOW:

Continuing their journey on foot, Bulma,Oolong,Goku and Sakura press on to the uncharted un explored and uncooled.

Bulma:Pant! Pant! Pant!

Oolong:Pant! Pant! Pant!

Goku:Sakura and I already gave up my cloud to walk with you two, just try and keep up.

Sakura:Come on guys don't give up just yet.

Bulma:Just remember both of you are not city kids you used to the wilderness but I'm not I should be pampered! My gosh! Look at this place.

Oolong:Yeah something's not right! I keep getting the feeling that we've been watched! It's giving me the creeps!

Bulma:I can't stand it! I'm going crazy!

Sakura:Oh Bulma...

Bulma:I'm sorry little sis I try my best to keep up, but this crazy heat is trying to kill me!

Oolong:Pant! Pant! S-Same goes for me!

Goku:Are you giving up?

Bulma:No!...Yes!...Maybe!...I don't know!...Sigh!...I WANNA BATH! I NEED AIR CONDITIONING! I DON'T WANNA GET STRANDED WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND OR MY DINO CAPS ANYMORE!

Oolong:Her passion and herself silliness inspires even me.

Goku:You sure are strange Oolong.

Sakura:I guess Bulma really reach her limits to walk with us she maybe no fighter, she's a scientist like studying her scientific discoveries for life.

Oolong:Or she's studying scientific discoveries for a boyfriend to come up with.

Goku:Scientific...What now?

Sakura:Don't worry I'll tell you later when we get outta here first.

Oolong:Do what she says kid.

Goku:Oh okay.

Bulma:Ah...Shade...Nap Time.

Goku:I say, we should let her rest for a while.

Oolong:Suits me.

Sakura:It's a good thing I prepared something on my bag pack before we left.

Goku:Really? Is it food?!

Oolong:Oh Yeah! Let my chompers chew some grub!

Sakura:Let's see now...ah here we go!...I hope it's enough.

Sakura upsidedown her bag pack and shake it what she have was three chocolate bars and cookies.

Oolong:huh? Ehhhh! That's it?! That's all you have?!

Sakura:Sorry Oolong you remember I was peeing behind the bushes right? I try my best to used my magic to summoned correctly as I could. I've been miscalculated my magic only about food I try to summoned some delicious delicacies but it ended turn into these.

Goku:Nahh it's okay Sakura! Everybody always makes mistakes and me too you'll get over with your magic training like your mother used too.

Oolong:Yeah the kid's gotta point princess practice makes perfect you should never ever neglected your training these are just fine. So come on and dig in!

Goku/Sakura:Yeah! Let's eat!

They are now started eating their food on the middle of the desert now that Bulma is resting a blue furry cat was watching them using her telescope.

???:Victims! Hehehe! yamcha! yamcha! Victims! Wahoo!

Yamcha:Well it's about time hehehehe...we have quite a dry spell since we hijacked that caravan won't we puar?

Puar:Their right there yamcha! Can you see them? Can you see them?

Yamcha:Only three? No problem?

___

Oolong:Sigh! I'm starving over here.

Sakura:Me too I guess chocolate bars and Cookies isn't enough after all.

Goku:Don't worry Sakura your treats really did the trick to give me some stamina wanna come with me to find some food?

Sakura:I guess our memories never be forgotten. Sure I'll go with you Goku.

Goku:Hehehehe great! Oolong me and sakura gonna go find us some food. Do you like bacon?

Sakura:A perfect choice for a meal.

Oolong:What are you brain dead?! And don't listen to him! Bacon means pork!

Sakura:Hehehe I knew that...Huh? guys do you hear that?

Goku:What is it?

Oolong:It ain't no camel.

On the wilderness, a dessert bandit name yamcha riding his flying squirrel is a jet hover vehicle along with his partner puar they came straight at Goku, Sakura and Oolong.

Yamcha:Greetings! I'm yamcha master of this land who traspass upon.

Puar:It's my land too!

Oolong:Huh?

Yamcha:You didn't fear me! Just hand over your money and you dino caps you may have,and I'll let you pass in peace.

Sakura(Thoughts:That guy sure is like a robbery in this desert he's really strange.)

Oolong:Your puar we went to shape shifting academy together hehehehe.

Puar:I remember your a loudmouth bully he always picked on me! Stole my lunch money, and I was smaller than him.

Yamcha:I say the tables are turned my friend. How does it feel to face someone bigger than yourself little piglet?

Oolong:This guy is pretty tough you think you could both take him?

Puar:It's just like in the old days! This swine still hurt whenever his afraid.

Yamcha:Not much courage huh?

Puar:That's right! Not some courage with that porker PFFT!

Oolong:Puar! If I ever get my hands on you! Grrrr!

Goku:Sounds like you haven't change over the years Oolong.

Sakura:Bullying your school mate isn't an option there.

Puar:Huh? You really turn against him then?

Sakura:I only remind him too.

Puar:Oh...

Yamcha:Okay boys enough talk! neither handover you goods, or prepare to fight me.

Sakura(Thoughts:Eh? Yamcha thinks I'm a boy? Oh I get it, it's all because of my men's clothing hehehe! I should play for a bit longer this is gonna be fun.)

Oolong:Just how strong are you two kids?

Goku:I'm super strong.

Sakura:Yeah me too.

Oolong:Alright big shot! the bigger they are, the harder they fall. You may think you look at an easy and all here, but these two kids will slapped you two silly! Before it's all set and done.

Yamcha steps forward and took out his sword.

Yamcha:Prepare to defend yourselves!

Puar:Make porkchops out of those two yamcha he can't talk to you like that!

Oolong:Just a second! Alright destroy him you two!

Goku:Oolong, why should we destroy that guy? Did he hurt somebody?

Oolong:Haven't you've been listening Goku?! That sword isn't made outta rubber ya know!

Sakura:His right Goku what that guy yamcha meant to say is that he will going to steal all our stuff to make us live if we don't, he's going to attack us without hesitation in this place.

Goku:Well that's not gonna happen...we don't wanna fight you, but my partner and I have to defend our friends, we will!

Sakura:That's right if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!

Yamcha:I admired your bravery kid. And you, I like your guts but so be it.

Oolong:Was it bravery or stupidity? And Sakura sure gets to serious about putting up a fight.

Bulma: "Snore!"

Oolong:Huh? Jeez! I thought it was an earthquake!

Bulma:"Snore!" "Snore!"

Yamcha:HIIYAAH!

Goku/Sakura:Whoa!

The battle begins now, yamcha ran into them fast he swing his sword Goku and Sakura jump to dodge it Goku step behind yamcha's back and Sakura steps behind yamcha's at the back on his head. Yamcha turn around and run after them he jumps and attack with his sword again.

Yamcha:HIIIYAAAH!

Once again both of them dodge it he's eyes widened he stop his sword almost attack his friend puar.

Puar:("squealing!")

Yamcha:HIIIYAAAH!

Goku and Sakura dodge it again they jump in the air Goku took out his power pole and sakura summoned her air powers both of her fist prepare to strike him back.

Goku/Sakura:HIIIYAAAH!!!

The two kids slammed their attacks on yamcha together he was suprised at first then they jump back far away. Goku look at his girlfriend and nod and she nodded back to attack yamcha again.

Goku:POWER POLE EXTEND!

Sakura:AIR PUNCH!

Power pole extend and air punch is now combine into one attack yamcha has been hit push him forward really fast he scream in pain and landed on the ground.

Yamcha:AAAHHH!!!

Puar:Unbelievable!

Oolong:Believe it! Those two is gonna win this one, aren't they?!

Yamcha:You have great powers for two little kids, don't you?

Goku:Thank you my grandpa train us both.

Yamcha:Ah! The pole! The extending power pole. And as for you, is your grandpa was the one who taught you the air punch technique?

Sakura:You are sadly mistaken his not my grandpa either only his. He was my adoptive father's childhood friend or best friends I should say.

Goku:Uh Huh!

Yamcha:I see so that makes sense anyways that extended power pole you where holding, only one man could have given that to you. And only one man who could have taught you that technique. Who is this grandfather of yours? And tell me your adoptive father's name?

Goku:His name was Gohan, and he died a long time ago.

Sakura:The name of my adoptive father's name is Ryu Hilari.

Yamcha:What happened to him?

Sakura look at her boyfriend for permission but He closed his eyes and shook his head.

Sakura:Sorry, giving you the name of my adoptive father is all I can tell you. I can't tell you everything what happened.

Yamcha:Hmph! Well that figures...well no matter, I knew of Gohan even with your magic pole and all he may have taught you, I'm afraid your still no match for me and that air punch of yours didn't hurt one bit. I must have that Pole's power, give it to me or prepare to fight to the death.

Oolong:Uh oh! Where lunch meat now.

Goku:I'm starving.

Sakura:Me too. I can't keep up like this.

Yamcha:Your not the only one with special powers kids.

Yamcha is preparing his fighting stance.

Yamcha:Heh! Watch this!

Yamcha was running he was imitating like a wolf to use his signature move he was aiming at Goku first.

Yamcha: WOLF FANG FIST! HAAAAH!.....HIIIYAAAH!

Goku:UURGH!

Sakura:G-Goku!

Yamcha keeps on land crashing on Goku multiple times with his fist and hit him on a final blow sent Goku flying at the stone causing a rubble.

Sakura:Goku...

Oolong:Guess we don't need a head stone.

Puar:Hahahahahaha!

Yamcha:One down...one more to go hehehe if you don't want to end up just like him, do as I say and handover everything you have including that piglet.

Oolong:A-Ahhh! Please do something kid! Your the only who could take him! Use your elemental powers and your magic...ANYTHING!

Sakura:("Rumble! Rumble!") Ugh! I can't move any further...but!...I can't back down now!

Oolong:Okay! That's the spirit! Then let em have it!

Sakura:You may have beaten him, but I can't back down. Come at me!

Puar:You got this yamcha! Use that move again!

Yamcha:Heh! I was planning the same thing puar, but very well get ready to die kid!...WOLF FANG FIST!

Yamcha use his move again but Sakura is not stuttered or scared at all she was only standing and feeling calm she closed her eyes focusing predicting yamcha's movements.

Oolong:H-Hey don't ya stand there kid! W-Why didn't you fight back?!

Puar:Forget it Oolong! Yamcha will make his victory for last!

Oolong:A-Ahhh where done for!

Yamcha:HIIIYAAAH!

In slow motion, yamcha almost get closed to her she is now disappeared in a blink of an eye yamcha widened his eyes in suprised that he missed her and sakura reappeared again at the left side facing yamcha she grabbed his wrist on her left hand and she pulled her right fast summoned her air powers one last time.

Yamcha:Haven't you learn kid?! I told you that technique of yours, didn't work on me! So give it up!

Sakura:Your the one who didn't learn anything.

Yamcha:What?

All of a sudden, a massive air tornado surrounded Sakura's body and her right air fist charging up to the max to make it bigger yamcha eyes widened with horror for seeing her like this. Puar was looking at Sakura with disbelief on his face and Oolong was beyond happy his face brighten with hope.

Oolong:HAHAHAHAHAHA! GO KID! GO!

Puar:I can't believe it! This is some sort of a joke is it?!

Yamcha:EEEKKK!...J-Just what are you kid?!

Sakura:You think air is the only one I can learn? I'm a martial artist just like Goku! More than that, I'm a true elemental master!...HIIIYAAAH!

Yamcha:AAAHHHH!!!

Sakura lunches her right fist on yamcha giving him a devastating blow on his stomach he spits out saliva on his mouth he was sent flying at the rocks or boulders he was now under the rubble.

Oolong:Hahahahahaha! Yeah Alright! Now that's what I called punching to the max! way the go kid!

Sakura was now beyond tired and hungry her whole body was wobbly and her face was funny she sat down on the ground her tummy was rumbling,she was holding her stomach both of her hands rubbing it.

Oolong:You okay there kiddo?

Sakura:That's it...I'm done for...can't move a muscle...I'm dying with hunger.

Oolong:E-Easy there little buddy it's all over now you won the fight we are all safe now.

Puar:Waaah! Yamcha! Don't worry I'll save you! Hang on!

Puar was flying straight at the rubble where yamcha is at. So puar frantically throw all the rocks away to find her best friend hoping he was okay. Goku was standing up regain his consciousness he was walking out of the rubble and he looked around confused he didn't see yamcha anywhere he ran in Sakura and Oolong.

Sakura:Huh? Oh hey Goku glad your okay.

Goku:What's going on here? What did I miss?

Oolong:You missed everything kid. It's all thanks to your girlfriend here she saves the day.

Goku:You mean, she's the one who beat yamcha?

Oolong:Of course she did you never gonna believe it! She unleashed her full air powers and she punched yamcha with no problem and KAPOW! That's where he crash landed there.

Puar:Yamcha! Yamcha! Yamcha where are you please answer me!

Puar keeps on digging on a pile of rocks and Goku stare at it with awe for what his girlfriend did.

Goku:Whoa! So you really did that all by yourself?

Sakura:It's an understatement Goku but yeah I did that I knock him out cold.

Goku:Wow Sakura, your such a super strong fighter and your skills are even improved hehehe I'm proud of ya!

Sakura:T-Thanks Goku! That same goes for you too. Anything to protect my friends. (Rumble!)...Ugh! I want food~ So hungry~

Goku:(Rumble!) M-Me too.

Puar was keep on digging but the pile of rocks shaking a little and yamcha stands up a bit he was groan with pain holding he's stomach.

Puar:Yamcha thank goodness your okay!

Yamcha:Sorry I made you worried puar...NOW I'M GETTING PISSED OFF!...THAT'S IT YOU TWO BRATS! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Goku:Oh boy...I think I'm gonna die here if I don't get something to eat.

Sakura:You can say that again Goku I'm out of energy.

Oolong:Why are you both standing there Goku, Sakura?! Do something!

Bulma:Huh? Gee whiz guys whats all that screaming about?

Yamcha:Huh?...(Thoughts:She's gorgeous!)

Yamcha look at Bulma his body was shaking or stuttering his fast was all red and steamed out of his head and he fainted.

Puar:Master! Are you okay?!

Yamcha:Puar you know I'm troubled around beautiful women!

Sakura:Huh? Your afraid of girls?

Yamcha:That's right! What's it to you?

Sakura:Well she's not the only one.

Sakura took off her sunglasses and hat revealed her face to yamcha he was now even more terrified.

Yamcha:W-Wait?! So your not a boy?! You where hiding your face and I fight you the whole time?!

Sakura:That's right now I know your weakness while I fight you because I am an expert sensing abilities about everything. "Wink"

Yamcha:AHHH!...AHHH! PUAR LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!

Puar:Yes yamcha!

Yamcha and puar ran away from them and get back on their hideout.

Goku:O-OOOh...

Sakura:Huh...they ran away...

Oolong:Well I guess we put them on the run, didn't we?

Bulma:Hey you guys, who was that hunk? He looked absolutely dreamy!

Oolong:("Annoyed")

Bulma:Oh wow.

Goku/Sakura:Can we eat now?

Meanwhile on yamcha's hideout.

Yamcha:A warrior toppled by a girl and a little girl fighter is humiliating!

Puar:Yamcha a tall girl with the blue hair has nothing to do with it. You just tripped! And the little girl disguise herself as a boy giving you a lot of disadvantage about your weakness.

Yamcha:That's a lie puar! I froze when I saw that blue haired girl! And about that little girl, she tricked me from the fight she said something about her sensing abilities about my weakness and she also said she was the elemental master I guess air isn't the only one she learned...but it doesn't matter I won't give up! But I will overcome my fear of women! Those fools have not heared the last of yamcha!

It would seem that our heroes haven't seen the last of yamcha the desert bandit join us again for the next episode of dragon ball.

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 592 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
168K 25.7K 106
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
197K 2.3K 73
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
157K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...