Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

PROLOGUE

1.5K 17 11
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

In a peaceful island, a 10 year old girl name Sakura

she's wearing a black jacket and yellow shirt,yellow skirt, socks and black shoes.

she also has a tail to she was very happy,gentle,pure hearted girl too she was studying martial arts with elemental powers by her adoptive father ryu hilari he was one of the most powerful fighter in the world he teach her the most of the basics even she was little Sakura can get used to it she would never complained about she has a strong will and determination she carried it from all her heart Sakura was training everyday to defend herself and make her stronger and nobody can surpass her one day today was sunny morning that she went outside to go to her training spot.

to wait for her father to train again she was pretty excited as well.

Sakura:Mmmm! What a beautiful day! The training yesterday with my father sure is harsh and severe but I can get used to it but it's a good thing I mastered Water and Fire techniques but the only thing is missing was Earth and Air as long as I'm ready for it, I'm going to reach my goal to help people,taking adventures and the most important thing is TO PROTECT THIS WORLD!!!(Fist Pump in the air)....Hehehehe! (Giggling).

Ryu:there you are champ! I was hoping that you woke up pretty early as usual I'm very proud you mastered water and fire techniques that I taught you ever since your 7 yrs old it was very surprising indeed(Smile on his face).

Sakura:I sure did father those basics you taught me was pretty easy though hehehe sorry about my mistakes ever since I was 7 yrs old my coward self that is(Laughing nervously).

Ryu:it's fine but your not a coward too it's okay to make mistakes even if you didn't mastered it just take breather for a change but your goals is a way ahead of you but when you grown up you can see the world someday making new friends,learn more fighting styles,and of course you can get a suitable boy or a man on your life to be with you for the future after all so still have a lot to learn Sakura.

Sakura:(In Thoughts: did my father said a suitable boy or a man on my life to be with me? Wait did he mean?(Blushing) Oh my gosh! Is he talking about I'm gonna get married someday waiting for me to grown up!? But I'm still 10 yrs old!... Sigh 😔 I guess I will keep my promise as well let alone my future and goal would be also connected as well.)

Ryu:Hmm? What's wrong? are you alright there?

Sakura:Umm yeah I'm just in thoughts but sure I will keep that in mind I guess by the way father, before we start training, is there another martial artist you know an old friend of yours or something like that?

Ryu:Now that you mentioned it, I guess I have I will tell you all about it when I was in your age, I was training myself all alone that I must accomplished my goals to be the strongest man in the world I was novice martial arts elemental master I trained harder everyday but luckily I saw a man he was really old and powerful martial artist too.

Sakura:Really father? You did see him when you were young? What was he look like?

Ryu:Hmmm when I remember correctly, he is a short, stubby old man with small dark eyes and a bushy white mustache and eyebrows and is also bald. He wears a Chinese martial arts uniform, which consists of a sleeveless orange jacket over a long-sleeved black shirt and wears a green hat.

Sakura:So what's his name then?

Ryu:The expert master of the martial arts is the one and only and his name is...Son Gohan.

Sakura:Son Gohan huh...I never heard that name before when I grown up I wanna see him face to face then I can be friends with him is it okay with you father?

Ryu:Hahaha of course you would honey! Like I said, your goals is way ahead of you that's why where going to train today about the fighting techniques of Earth and Air but after this you should go to your mother and train with her as well that way if you mastered all the basics me and your mother taught you, one day you can forge your path because it is your destiny to become yourself a Strongest Elemental Martial Artist also the most strongest and talented Magician in the world the faith in the world is in your hands.

Sakura:(Stared your father in awe) Father....(Smiles with glee and determination) Yeah!!! I'll do it! I'm gonna do whatever it takes to be the strongest I won't you and mother let you down and it's a promise!!!

Ryu:Hahahaha! That's the attitude I wanna hear! Now let's begin our training shall we my daughter?

Sakura: As you wish my father let's do it!

And so, Sakura and her adoptive father ryu already start there severe and intense training Rose, Sakura's adoptive mother was watching them closely She couldn't helped that rose was very proud of her dearest daughter to be very happy,brave,determination,gentle,and pure hearted girl she ever was with that rose will return home and waiting for them because rose will training Sakura next as a magician.

Three Months have past that Sakura was successfully Mastered Earth and Air Fighting Techniques but before she will go to her mother, Ryu told her daughter have a quick review first that he ever teaches her.

Ryu:Alright Sakura Now that you already mastered that I ever taught you, Henceforth you are now grant the title as the new Elemental Martial Artist so congratulations I could be more proud of you truly I really am (Smiles)

Sakura:I Thank you (Bow Down) thank you so much for teaching me for these past 3 months.

Ryu:Anything for a dearest daughter of mine and now, all I wanted you to do is to show your performed 2 Earth and Air Techniques to me then your free to go as you wish.

Sakura:Yes Father!

Ryu:Now Show me the Earth Gauntlet!

Sakura Smashed both of her hands on the ground Multiple Rocks and pebbles Consume both of her arms like an earth armor so that her fighting stance would be more flexible.

Ryu:(Nodded) Good! Now Earth Block!

Sakura Stomp her left foot hard the block is floating then kick it straight to his father and he smash it with his fist to destroyed it.

Ryu:Well done! Carry on with the Air Blast.

Sakura spin herself around for all her might then she performed a powerful air blast came out of her kick.

Ryu:(Smile) Very Good! For a young fighter like you, you sure are very knowledgeable of all this your getting really a hang of it.

Sakura:(Blush) Aw thanks dad! It's the least I can do hehehe.

Ryu:For your last performance, this technique is a bit dangerous so you should minimize your strength in other words your gonna shake the whole island you know all the residences in this island are very feared of that so performed the Air bomb!

Sakura:Yes Father!

Sakura was jumping few meters in the sky and she gathered all the air energy that consumed her and she landed back at the ground a technique that creates a powerful outward moving air current in all directions around the forest area all the animals,grasses,trees are all pushing backwards or sent flying in the air.

Ryu:Splendid! Well done! Now that you mastered all the elemental fighting techniques there is nothing left I could teach you from now on train yourself more and more so that your power and abilities will be enhanced fight till the end my daughter.

Sakura:(Bow down) Thank you so much for everything that you taught me father! I will never ever forget this for now I must go to my mother and start training magic so thanks again bye!

Ryu:(Nods) Do your best Sakura!

Sakura already completed her training at last she is now officially the new Elemental Martial Artist and so Sakura will go to her mother and start her next training as a magician.

Few minutes later, she already arrive at her house where her mother was waiting to begin with her magic training.

Rose:(Smiles Gently) I see you finally finished your intense training with your father Sakura you are more talented than I thought and your skills are very admirable indeed.

Sakura:Thank you Mom! It's the least I could do to make myself stronger than ever but I still have a long way to go though now that I'm a elemental martial artist,I already mastered just some few magic spells I wanna learn more from it...(Blush)

Rose:Why are you blushing sweetheart?

Sakura:Well...It's just that my dad told me... something about boy or a man to be with me on my future or something like that.

Rose:Oh That's Wonderful News Sweetie! No Wonder that your father going through his head like that but I should agree as well when you grown up you and your best man will have a beautiful future just like me and your father was we both raise you all of our hearts ever since you were a little baby the day we found you here at the forest that's why we decided to train you as a elemental martial artist and a magician for your hopes and dreams Don't you agree sweetie?

Sakura:(Smiles Happily) of course I would mom! I will try my hardest to be Strongest girl in the world just like my dad said, the faith in the world is in my hands no matter what the cost!(Fist Pump in the air).

Rose:Hahaha that's the spirit! Now let's start shall we? But before we could start some magic spell attacks, Show me what you trained for ever since you where 7 yrs old.

Sakura:Wait you mean the magical change? Sure I'll do it then we'll here goes!....MAGICAL CHANNNGE!!!!

A summoning circle was on the ground with a sparkling flash of light she concentrate and focus properly on what kind of outfits she could wear. When the light was down,she was wearing a martial arts outfit just like this one:

(IMAGINE THIS IS A GIRL TYPE MARTIAL ARTIST ARTS GI BUT I KNOW IM A VERY BIG FAN OF PRECURE SERIES AND MOVIES TOO 😉)

Sakura:Well what do you think mom? I just thought about that this is a girl type martial arts gi cool right? (Wink)

Rose:Oh Honey That was a spectacular performance! And yes that outfit really suits you I can't believe that you mastered it so quickly.

Sakura:Thanks Mom! But for now I'm gonna keep wearing this for a while every now and then.

Rose:You look so powerful when you wearing that outfit. And now I do hope you remember a magic spell that it was an ability for your adventure and aid watch closely sweetie.

(Ummm how to say this but I'm not exactly sure what it is but for example Magic can summoned like Water,clothes,food,sweets or anything like that)

A magic circle was summoned on the palm of her hand she focus on her magic and a sound of poof she summoned banana split ice cream sundae 🍨.

Sakura:(Eyes Sparkling) Ohhhh! That was awesome mom!

Rose:Hehehe why thank you dear this is just a quick example to show you every magic needs to focus after all practice makes perfect so never forget that now it's your turn Sakura.

Sakura:Right! All I need to do is to focus...well here goes!

It was Sakura's turn the magic circle was summoned in the palm of her hand just like her mother said, every magic learns to control and focus in everyway and a sound of poof was heared and it appears that Sakura summon a cute little Hamster 🐹.

Sakura:Hmm? Awww! It's so cute! Hey there little fella.

Hamster:(Nuzzling her hand with adorableness)

Rose:Well done Sakura! It appears that when you where 7 yrs old I taught you how to magical change and magic summoning things for your aid you where learning it so quickly how remarkable.

Sakura:Thanks Mom at first I had no idea what I did but now I do I could practice it to make it perfect soon enough.

Rose:Now that you fully Mastered both of them, now it's time for your real training as a Strongest and the most talented Magician in the world so are you ready honey?

Sakura:Ready as ever be let's go for it!

And so, Sakura and her adoptive Mother Rose beginning their magic training Sakura the young Saiyan was full of determination to become the strongest in the world her goal was to Travel the world, Making friends,and to protect the world Sakura's adoptive parents are her guidance never giving up her hopes and dreams.

It has been 5 months has passed that she finally completed her magic training at last a few offensive and attack magic spells was very hard for her to master she tried her hardest but never give up now that she mastered everything that her adoptive mother taught her it's time for those two for a magical sparring duel between Sakura and Rose to begin.

Rose:It was very surprising that you fully Mastered what I taught you for those last 5 months sweetie but you are hurt and injured even though those magic spells was very hard for you to mastered but in the end you never stay down and never get rested which is why I'm concerned and worried about you but are you very sure that you want to magical sparring with me dear?

Sakura:I'm deeply sorry about that mother neither I would giving up or not I have to do this I must proved to everyone in the whole world that how tough I am so please mother I will be very okay as ever just give me a chance what I learned from you and my father this is why I really wanna test out my true strength and never lose hope!

Rose:Sakura...(Thoughts:Her eyes...I'm sure of it...it was filled with determination,hope,brave,and strong will...my daughter is growing up Ryu and I did the right thing by raising her ever since she was a little baby with a tail founded her a strange pod contraption deep in the forest a long time ago hmmm alright then I supposed that I must test her strength.) Very well Sakura you and I will do the sparring challenge so are you ready?

Sakura:Yes Mom I'm ready so let's go for it I won't hold back on you.

Rose:What a brave one you are (Smile) Now let's begin!

Sakura:Right!

Both of them didn't notice that Ryu was sitting down up in the tree he was very interested of both of them having a magical sparring duel.

Ryu:A magical duel huh?...I should watch this it could be very interesting.

Sakura was the first one to attack her mother she disappeared with a quick speed and Sakura was right behind rose.

Sakura:Gravity Ball!

A Magical circle was summon Sakura raised both of her hands together in front of rose to fire a gravity Ball on her.

Rose:Teleport!

A Magical summoned circle was appeared and she was teleport instantly to avoid Sakura's attack when she was away from her it's rose's turn to attack.

Rose:Well done Sakura but that doesn't mean you win this duel try and survive this! Nine Tail Laser!

Rose shoots lasers to fly over her target It summons beams of light that curve out and converge to a single spot but Sakura used teleport as well to avoid her attacks as well when Sakura's out of the way,she will attack again.

Sakura:(Thoughts:Man she's good pant! pant! pant! No! I can't give up not right now not ever! I have to do whatever it takes I won't lose no matter what!) Triple Orbs!

Sakura used teleport one last time to get close to her adoptive mother and summons three void orbs that deal massive damage. The three orbs are summoned one at a time, closest first. Each orb can be aimed at a different direction.

Ryu:(Thoughts:That's the way my daughter...use your training.)

When it died down her mother is still up but she only injured a little but it looks like rose is getting serious now.

Rose:That's the way Sakura but I'm afraid this will be over so you better defend yourself.

Sakura:(Thoughts:Oh no! Did she just hold back!? It can't be! I have to keep my guard up! I won't lose!) Go ahead then make your move mom I know your holding back.

Rose:That's exactly what I was doing this Magic spell attack might consume you to destruction so do whatever it takes to survive yourself Sakura cause if you don't you die.

Sakura:(Nods) I will keep that in mind.

Ryu:(Thoughts: Oh dear! Why is my wife saying that so bluntly? As if that she was magic to destruction...Sakura I hope you have a plan for this)

Rose:It's over...so defend yourself! Meteor Storm!

Rose Opens a dimensional gate to summon many meteors. Before the dimensional gate is opened, the area around oneself is blocked to prevent damage Sakura looking up to the sky what she see was a numerous meteors falling straight at Sakura but before she could react, the meteors was already consumed her when the smoke died down rose widened her eyes but Sakura was nowhere to be found.

Rose:Oh my! I never wouldn't thought that she escaped such a speed where could she be?

But suddenly, a magic circle was summoned at ease it was a Summons a magical pentacle that slows the action speed of those who walk on it and has damage.

Sakura:I finally got you now do you really think you finished me such an attack?

Rose:(Smiles) I suppose so... Gravity trap huh? That was smart thinking for stopping me you still have some fighting left I see.

Sakura:I sure did! This will stop you and now Summoned Comet!

Sakura summoned and Opens a dimensional gate to summon a huge meteor falling straight to her mother and crush her.

Sakura:Pant! Pant! Pant!...Huh?

When the smoke cleared,her mother is still standing but this time she has so many injuries she tried her best not to kneel down but she already gave in that she already slumped sat down on the ground rose look at Sakura with a very proud look on her face.

Sakura:m-mother...

Rose: Congratulations Sakura...you won the duel you surpass me but you still have a long way to go honey until then train harder and harder you must surpass everyone in the world through every challenges that you faced and like your me and your father said create a brighter future make new friends, have adventures, study more fighting styles, and choose a pure and kind hearted boy or a man to be with you all those things...you must not forget it so promise me and your father alright Sakura?

Sakura:Of course mother...of course I will keep that promise deep in my heart you and father always be my best adoptive parents in the world and my greatest guidance to as well if I'm ready to face my goal I will never hold back I'm so happy that I've become the best fighter and magician in the world hehehe...ugh! (She's feeling unconscious and she feel asleep)

Ryu came out of his hiding spot and look at both of them.

Rose:Have you been watching us Ryu?

Ryu:Sure did but...I have to say, Sakura completed my training and yours as well this is very astounding indeed I bet she is ready to take some challenges that she ever faced just because she's young that doesn't mean she has a greatest responsibility don't you agree rose?

Rose:I agree with you...There is no reason to worried about her anymore but I just hope she kept her promise to us she will defend herself from now on...so she must move on.

Ryu:(Nods) Yes you are right.

Ryu goes to her daughter and carried her bridal style and rose is standing up completely and walking towards them.

Ryu:Rose are you sure you could walk like that?

Rose:there's no need for you to worry I still have some energy to pull myself together so let's all go home Sakura and I need to rest for now.

Ryu:Alright then let's go.

The three of them go home all together Sakura...the young Saiyan girl completed both of her adoptive parents training and her future will lies ahead of her she will never know that her hopes and dreams will accomplished her goals she will achieve it one day.

It was a sunny morning that Sakura woke up she stand up at bed stretch both of her arms and rub her eyes she was looking around the place she realized that she came back home along with her adoptive parents so she got out of bed and went to the kitchen and finally meet them.

Sakura:Good morning Mommy and Daddy.

Rose:Good morning honey how do you feel today? I hope I didn't go easy on you last time did I?

Sakura:Nah I'm fine don't worry about me that meteor Storm show did a number on me but I'm okay though.

Ryu:That's good to hear Sakura yeesh! I remember what your mom said "you die" part of her speech which is making her blunt don't you think?

Sakura:Wait you where watch us dad?

Ryu:(Laughing) Sorry about that it's just I always watching an intense battle that's all really after all fighting is my life (With a proud smile)

Rose:Fighting is always through your head Ryu at least try to get along with us once in a while.

Ryu:Hehehehe but I really did at least I looked after Sakura everyday or so ever since she was just a baby girl and I was doing my chores as well you know just like you said I hope you remember all that.

Rose:(Sigh)...I know that but I'm happy you did all those things I mean I really want our daughter to have a future so that she has a full responsibility and she has a lot of potential too.

Ryu:I supposed so...now come on Sakura let's eat and help your mother with your house chores then you can play outside for a bit.

Sakura:Yes Father.

Now they eat breakfast all together and after they done eating, Sakura was helping her mother for some house hold chores.

few minutes later when Sakura's doing her chores done she's going outside to play at the forest Sakura was laughing with joy but suddenly she stops laughing she was hiding behind a big tree a she saw a few people wearing some uniforms with red ribbon logo on it what's more, Sakura saw a few cages filled with feared or crying people and some poor animals too somehow Sakura feel pity on them.

Sakura:Who are those guys? And why are those people and animals are on the cages are all of them are hostages or something?

Red Ribbon Member:Sir! We kidnapped the last of the hostages what is your next orders Sir?

Colonel Silver:Hmph! Now that you finish your first task burn the whole forest down the 5 red ribbon army ships will be here shorty to destroy the whole island now hop to it!

Red Ribbon Army Members:Yes Sir!

Sakura:(Eyes Widened) w-what?! Why are they doing this?! What did we ever do to them?! those guys are so heartless monsters! I gotta stop them before it's to late!

Sakura wasted no time but to run towards them the red ribbon army soldiers are starting to burn the whole forest down all of the trees, grass, bushes the animals run for their lives and all of the hostages inside the cages are very scared and they all cried in fear they keep continuing burning everything all over the places even the whole forest, houses, stores, restaurants, and everything.

All of the residences and animals run for their lives as far as they could but the half of the people and animals burning with pain and they all died.

Colonel Silver:Keep at it men! Where not stopping until everything is done we must accomplished our mission here understood?

Red ribbon army members:Sir yes Sir!

While they keep at it, a giant tsunami was summoned by Sakura all of the red ribbon army members was stopped what there doing their eyes widened and the water was consumed them and all of the fire was putting out in ease after that the red ribbon army members laying down unconscious or breathing harder to catch their breath.

Colonel Silver:(Eyes Widened) What in the world is going on? Where did that tsunami come from?

Sakura:I'm the one who did that.

Colonel Silver and the Red ribbon army soldiers turn their heads and they saw Sakura at the left side of the forest glaring at them.

Colonel Silver:You did that? I see you have tail your no human at all so why are you here little girl why are you stopping our business?

Sakura:Unfortunately this whole island is my home so you better all stop what your doing what you did was wrong and your hurting innocent people and animals all of you should get out of here now or all of you are gonna regret big time (Cracking her Knuckles)

Colonel Silver and the rest of the red ribbon soldiers Looking at her At Silence but after that they laugh. Sakura didn't mind of all that nonsense she was itching for a fight.

Red Ribbon #1:Hahahaha that's a good one little girl hahaha!

Red Ribbon #2:hahahaha oh we're so scared! What a joke hahaha!

Red Ribbon #3:hahahaha why don't you go home and crying help for your mommy hahahaha!

Colonel Silver:Hahaha you want to fight all of us?! Stop joking around kid we don't have time playing games with you why don't you just get lost hahahaha!!!

Sakura was staying calm she always remember what her father said just stay calm never fight the bad guys so recklessly.

Sakura:(Smiles Gently) Oh really? Then why don't fight me then and all of you will find out what I'm truly capable of hmm?

All of the red ribbon army stop laughing they just look at her they had a feeling she wasn't kidding at all they where so angry, frustrating and annoyed too.

Red Ribbon # 1:You've got some nerve saying that to us you little punk! do you wanna piece of us huh?!

Sakura:Gladly I do. So bring it on all of you vs one seems really fair so come at me.

Colonel Silver:If that's the way you wanted, then so be it...Men kill her! We don't give a damn even If she's only a child we will do what we want so attack!

Red Ribbon Army soldiers:Sir Yes Sir!

Sakura:Hehehe this is gonna be fun.

Sakura is taking her fighting stance while the red ribbon army soldiers charge straight at her with swords, whips, guns, and machine guns and so on.

Sakura making her first move she use air blast A more offensive maneuver involving a direct pulse or jet of compressed air shot came out both of her hands to push all of the red ribbon soldiers away with ease she wasn't finish yet she also earth Gauntlet all the rocks and pebbles consume both of her arms she run with a fastest speed to punch the rest of the red ribbon army soldiers with a speed of light like a machine gun the soldiers where scream in pain multiple hits on them with bruises and blood all over there bodies and all of them fell unconscious unable to get up once she's done fighting the rest of the soldiers Colonel Silver was the last one in stand his eye's widened in pure shock never in his life that little girl wasn't playing around at all when she's dead serious she would always come up with a challenge.

Colonel Silver:(Thoughts:JUST WHO THE HELL IS SHE!? Is she some kind of a monster or something?! This is the first time in my life to watch her to wipe out all of my soldiers away with such ease!...Damn it! I've got to keep my guard up! I'm not losing with this little brat like this! I've got to complete my mission as a red ribbon colonel I am, My mission will be absolute!)

Sakura:Now that your soldiers already taken care of,your the last one here so you ready for this?

Colonel Silver:Hmph! Don't get To Cocky brat! (Taking off his coat and taking his fighting stance) you maybe strong but a monkey girl like you shouldn't get involved in this once I'm done with you, you are the first one on my list you will die by my hands never get cared or anything else that's what red ribbon army are supposed to do it's the way of life.

Sakura:I see...this is why I always hate bad guys like you if I win you and your soldiers will leave this island for good and never come back I never wouldn't thought that bad guys exist in this world but when they do...

Sakura summon the water came from forest lake and gathering all around her body is called water cloak it can use their water as a form of armor with tentacle-like arms once it's formed, she is taking her fighting stance again to face colonel silver with determination on her eyes.

Sakura:Red Ribbon Army are heartless monsters they will face their biggest crimes sooner or later.

Colonel Silver:Tch! First the Water, Air and some rock powers just who are you anyway? Your not even human at all!

Sakura:It looks like this is your first time seeing me like this I will say it just once but I won't repeat it...I am the elemental martial artist trained by my father and I am also a talented skilled Magician trained by my mother My name is Sakura Hilari remember it.

Colonel Silver:Did you just say hilari?...it can't be I thought I already killed those two kids a long time ago how did they manage to survive... Little girl What are there names? I had a feeling that I seen them before from the past so answer me!

Sakura:(Thought:He saw my adoptive parents before when they were young? Why didn't they tell me this and he said something about their past...I gotta lot of questions on my head but it will have to wait guess I have to tell him to get this over with.) Fine then, My father's name is Ryu Hilari and my mother's name is Rose Hilari I don't know why you met both of them in your past but you won't get near them leave them outta this,this is between you and me now.

Colonel Silver:Hmph!...Both of your parents names...yes my gut was correct they are still alive huh? Very well TIME TO DIE!!! HAAAAAH!!!

Sakura:HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Colonel Silver was charging at her he tried to punch her many times but she dodge it swiftly and she jump flip backwards to move away from him and she whip him with her water to grab his left arm and right leg she lifted him high and crush him down at the ground hard when the smoke died down he was struggling to get up and he charge her once again he was throwing punches and kicks once again she dodge thanks to Sakura's sensing ability her mental training and meditation was paid off thanks to her adoptive parents teachings she could dodge enemies attacks so easily Colonel Silver was stop attacking her and Sakura whip at him grabbing his waist this time and slam him on the boulder after that she freeze him his whole body except the head and now, Sakura will use water once again formed her left hand as an ice gauntlet she charged Colonel Silver with quick speed and she punch his gut so hard and the boulder has been crack and destroy into pieces behind him Colonel Silver was coughing blood and sent flying at the wall and he was injured covered with bruises and blood on his mouth he was now unconscious and unable to get up.

And so Sakura won the fight in victory all the red ribbon army has been wiped out. Sakura take a deep breath and breath out in relieved that she won never on her life this is her first victory battle against the bad guys.

Sakura:Phew! I'm glad that's over guess my training really does paid off hehehehe!

Sakura heared a loud noise of cheering came from hostages inside there cages and animals too.

Hostage #1:HURRAYYY!!! YOU WON LITTLE GIRL YOUR AMAZING!!! YOU SAVE ALL OF US!!!!

Hostage #2:YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!!! FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED BY THOSE SOLDIERS BUT THEN WE DIDN'T KNOW YOUR A FIGHTER BUT A SKILLFULL ONE THANK YOU FOR SAVING US LITTLE GIRL HAHAHAHA!!!

Hostage#3:WE ARE ALL IN YOUR DEBT YOUR OUR HERO LITTLE GIRL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Sakura:Thanks everybody! This is my first time victory! But I still have a long way to go but no worries as long as I'm training harder everyday, nothing can stop me to create my great future and to accomplish my goals too. Now that is all over, I'm letting you all out of the cage then your all free to go home.

All the hostages and animals are free from their cages it's all thanks to Sakura's heroic work to save them but once again before they head home all the hostages was praising and thanking her with great gratitude once again because they where extremely and happy that she save their lives but Sakura didn't mind to praise her again.

But the peaceful day was over until they all heared whistling fire cannons heading straight to Sakura's home island the booming sound was heared every cannon fired was destroyed forest, homes, buildings, Stores and so on all the people ran for there lives as fastest they could but also the cannon fired all the innocent people and animals too all of the hostages and animals including Sakura
run for their lives making their way home or more than that, to get off the island to escaped.

Sakura:Everyone! we need run and get out of here! It's to dangerous here!

Hostage#1:Yeah we got it! We can't die here!

Hostage#2:Those must be the Red Ribbon Army Ships! There five of them! It looks like those soldiers and their leader the one you beat them up is to calling for back up to come here to destroyed this place! Oh dear God!

Hostage#3:There's only one thing to do! All of us will gonna get off this island! This is for our own safety...LOOK OUT!!!

Sakura:Huh!?

Sakura and all of the hostages heared a whistling of fire cannons and it's heading straight on them Sakura wasted no time but to summoned Earth shelter like a dome to cover her and the rest of the hostages to keep them safe from harm.

Sakura:Is everyone alright!?

Hostage#1:We are okay thanks to you little girl.

Sakura:The red ribbon army are so ruthless! Why are they doing this?! What was there purpose on this?! Just who are they...

Hostage#2:I will tell you everything I know all about them so listen carefully the Red Ribbon Army was so powerful and had such a massive influence that even Earth's Military couldn't stand a chance against it which was later proven extremely false.

Sakura:You mean the red ribbon army causing a very bad influence and bad guys too?

Hostage#2:That is correct little girl but it seems that you already find out there true colors but the best option is to get off this island in order to stay alive.

Sakura:But my parents are still out there! I can't just leave them alone! I will never give up on them!

The Earth Shelter is about to crack by those cannons all of the hostages are very scared and fearful Sakura tried her best to regenerate the shelter but it was to late the whole Earth shelter was destroyed and crumble Sakura covered her eyes with one arm when it died down all she could see was a whole many bunch of red ribbon army soldiers surrounded Sakura and the rest of the hostages not just them there are There are three Main Members First is GENERAL WHITE is a large, muscular man with brown or silver hair and brown or blue/white eyes.

He usually wears a green sweater with a red neck bandana, jackboots and brown cargo pants. Underneath his sweater is a black muscle shirt.

Next is GENERAL BLUE is a tall, blond-haired, blue eyed man with a handsome appearance. He also has a muscular build, even without his powering up. He usually wears a uniform composed of a brown double-breasted suit and red tie a brown double-layered officer's cap with the Red Ribbon Army logo and a Red Ribbon Army logo patch on one of his shoulders a black belt with a side-strap on the right shoulder as well as a gold circular belt buckle depicting an eagle alongside a smaller buckle colored the same blue horse-riding trousers, and black jackboots. He also possesses a blue armband on his left arm with his name on it.

Unlike the other members of the Red Ribbon Army, General Blue does not wear a red bandana around the arm or neck.

And lastly, COLONEL VIOLET She is a young woman with white skin, blue eyes, and violet hair, usually wearing protective blue glasses, gloves and red boots, has a green flannel with the Red Ribbon logo and orange military pants with a red belt.

Sakura had to remained silent she doesn't have a feeling of fear,anger,concerned,and desperate she was always stay calm never move a muscle until the time was right general white was the first breaking the silence.

General white:hehehehe! Well, Well, Well what do we have here? A little girl along with the hostages why don't you be a good girl and hand them over to us surely we put them to good use.

Sakura:....

General white:Hmm? What's wrong? To scared to speak?

Sakura:... unfortunately...the answer is...No.

General white:Oh? and why is that?

Sakura:Believe or not I maybe only 10 yrs old girl but...I beat up one of your friends and their leader too.

General white:Friends and their leader?.....Wait! You don't mean.....

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Sir Look! We found Colonel Silver! And his really injured and so as the rest of them!

General white, General Blue, and Colonel Violet turn their heads and the three of them looked pure shocked on their faces they saw Colonel Silver still injured and the same as the soldiers too.

General Blue:My word! What happened to you?! Who would do such a terrible thing on you?! Speak to us Colonel Silver!

Colonel Silver regained consciousness and open his eyes slowly and he started to speak.

Colonel Silver: N-ngh!...ugh!...G-General B-Blue?

General Blue:Yes it's me! Now tell us who did this to you?

Colonel Silver was about to speak,But he Opened his eyes widened because he saw Sakura in full view he was so angry but he doesn't have enough energy to fight her back.

Colonel Violet:Don't Move! Your wounds are to serious! Just speak up to us.

Colonel Silver:D-Dammit! That little brat!...

General White:Wait are you trying to tell us that little girl was the One who did this to you? Your joking right?

Colonel Silver:Of course not! But be careful...She's not just only an ordinary little girl,She's an N-Ngh!... Elemental Martial Artist and her name is S-Sakura Hilari...She is the daughter of Ryu and Rose Hilari.

The three main leaders and the rest of the red ribbon army soldiers gasp in shocked they thought they already killed them a long time ago but never would've thought that they are still alive ever since both of them where kids how did they manage to survive the cause of destruction they made? General White was so frustrated and angry about this one.

General White:Grrr!!! So those two are still alive huh?! And they had a daughter too!?...this is ridiculous! If your saying that she is a fighter,was that the reason why she beat you up like that?!

Colonel Silver:It's true...now that I failed my mission, I'm no match for her why don't you three fight her and you will see what I mean.

General Blue:Hmmm good point very well then (Turns he's head to Sakura)
It looks like you're not joking after all I see I have a plan.....how about all of us will outnumbered her? Why you ask? If it's true that your the daughter of Ryu and Rose Hilari then show all of us what you learned from them...hehehe so what do you say brat are you interested.

Sakura:(Thoughts:Sigh... something tells me these Red Ribbon Army Weaklings just don't learn do they? I mean I already beat those guys up on ease...oh well I guess I could start fighting again this is getting really excited hehehe!) Okay bring it on then so come at me.

General White:Heh! I'm going first!

(General White taking of his coat off walking close to her and taking his fighting stance.)

General White:Heh!...HERE I COME BRAT! HAAAAAH!!!!

Sakura was staying calm and quiet she only standing still waiting the right time to attack until then General White jump into the air and landed her to a punch all the red ribbon army soldiers cheering for him to win but then it stop his punch with her one hand general white was surprised for stopping his punch on him Sakura look at him with a blank face.

Sakura:I maybe only a 10 yrs old girl but...

Sakura Summoned her air powers engulfing her right hand to make it more powerful ready to punch him.

Sakura:Don't underestimate me.

After she said that,She used her powerful air punch to his gut blood spill on his mouth and he was sent flying three each boulders then the large tree was the last to hit him when the smoke died down, general white was laying down on the ground unconscious.

All the hostages are cheering for Sakura and the rest of the villagers once again.

Hostage#1:YEAH ALRIGHT WAY TO GO LITTLE GIRL! YOUR INCREDIBLE!

All the Red Ribbon Army Soldiers gasp in shock in disbelief they all look at general white's condition nothing but bruise, blood, gashes still unconscious on the ground still wouldn't wake up.

Red Ribbon Army Soldiers:GENERAL WHITE SIR!

General Blue:(Thoughts:Colonel Silver wasn't lying after all! Just who is she!? How did she get so strong?! I bet her damn parents teach her how to fight to make her ridiculously strong!)

Colonel Violet:(Thoughts:This girl is a monster! No Wonder she trained as a fighter for some reason...perhaps Ryu and Rose are the responsible for this little girl's strength and actions guess time for plan B) I will call more back up you keep this girl busy alright? We can't failed our mission here if those two are still alive,they will be our first target to kill.

General Blue:I suppose your right I will keep her busy while you call for back up so hop to it colonel violet.

Colonel Violet:Right Then soldiers! Bring General White and Colonel Silver Back to the base they need medical attention while the rest of us get rid of this girl and her parents so hop to it!

Red Ribbon Army Soldiers:YES COLONEL!!!

With that,few soldiers picking up General White and Colonel Silver back to the red ribbon army ship then sail away in instant going back to the red ribbon army base while the rest of the red ribbon army soldiers and the two main leaders staying behind to get rid of Sakura and her parents to finish the job.

Sakura look at them still with a blank face.

Sakura:If you don't want to end up just like them, I suggest you leave. face it! your no match for me you all bunch of weaklings.

Red Ribbon Army Soldiers:GRRRR!!! DID YOU CALL US BUNCH OF WEAKLINGS?! YOUR GONNA REGRET YOU SAID THAT CHARRRGGGEE!!!

The soldiers many of them charge straight at her all of them are gonna outnumbered her carrying there dangerous weapons but unfortunately Sakura has no problem for that she took a deep breath and making her next attack.

Sakura:This move would do just fine they said their gonna out numbered me but I wouldn't take any risk.

Sakura focus on her power she will use magic this time when the enemy surrounded her, she will use her strongest magic spell.

Red Ribbon Army Soldiers:DIE!!!!

Hostages:LITTLE GIRL MOVE!!!

Everything was slow motion Sakura keep her eyes close to focus on her magic attack she will move when the right time comes.

Sakura:(She open her eyes)
HAAAAH!!! SPECTRUM SHOWER!!!!

Sakura summon or It calls forth an orb of light with two beams that trace a circular path around, followed by an explosion where the circle lies. Both of the lasers hit all of the red ribbon army soldiers that surrounded her they scream in pain she summoned more lasers to hit them and she stop when the smoke cleared all of the soldiers where injured laying down unconscious unable to get up.

Sakura:Well...that was easy but my job here is almost done.

Colonel Violet:I called for back up what did I m- (Gasp!)

Colonel Violet stop talking and her eyes widened for what she see everything was a big mess hundreds of Red Ribbon Army Soldiers where lying unconscious and has so many injuries and all of the weapons they used has destroyed and dismantled by Sakura's spectrum Shower magic attack and for general Blue his reaction was the same thing both of them are starting to begin to fear on her.

General Blue:This is so unreal...Am I dreaming or something?...

Colonel Violet:So this girl isn't a joke...Damn it I guess she gotta point...we shouldn't underestimate her Ryu and Rose really did raise her as a fighter more than that,she's beyond dangerous and wanted too.

Sakura:I guess both of you are the last ones here now that I beat up your soldiers, both of you are next be prepared for some pain (Cracked her knuckles)

General Blue:(Gulp) Heh! No matter! Just because you beat up our soldiers that doesn't mean it's over you can fight as many as you want until you get tired because we have a back up in our sleeves...Hm? Oh speak of the devil! Their arrive on time now hahahahaha!!!!

Sakura turned her head her eye's widened that everything she saw was red ribbon army battle ships, submarines, helicopters, planes,and jets.

Hostages#1:AHHHH!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!! WHERE ALL GONNA DIE!!! EVERYONE WE MUST GET OFF THIS ISLAND AND RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!!

With that all of the hostages and villagers start running and swim in there lives to get off the island they got away as fast as they could for safety until then the whistling of cannon fire, firing missles and machine guns straight to the villagers and hostages it exploded on them they scream in pain they couldn't get away they ended up dying drowning at the bottom of the sea.

Sakura:N-No...(Sakura clench her teeth and fist of anger) h-how could they...those heartless monsters!

General Blue:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a marvelous sight! This is what we are supposed to do red ribbon army will rule the world!

Colonel Violet:Now that those hostages and villagers are out of the way, our main target is that little girl and her parents rest assured our mission will be successful this should be easy.

Sakura wasted no time to use water whip on both of them and they slammed on the biggest tree she freeze them on there whole body to shut them up.

Sakura:(Her haired shadowed on her eyes) Red Ribbon Army are gone to far...I've had enough of this! This ends now!

Sakura walked slowly in front of the back up red ribbon army she was so angry at first but she must avenge all of the hostages and villagers that they died right now she needs to stay calm she can't let her anger taking over her if she does that she could be really reckless herself to fight in this situation she stop walking and taking her battle stance position to get ready to fight for real battle.

Inside the submarine:

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Sir! I think I see something in front of the island! I see a little girl in there!

Submarine Leader:A little girl?(Looking at his telescope) Yes your right! Heh! In that case fire at will!

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Yes Sir!

With that, he fire two gigantic missiles aiming straight at Sakura she was not scared or anything she Summoned water came from the beach to formed water cloak both of her arms she grabbed both of the gigantic missiles she spin around and reverse the missiles back to them after that the Red Ribbon Army submarines ended up exploded she wasn't finish yet she jump high few feet in the air to attack the helicopters she still use water cloak she spread her arms wide the end of the tip was formed like an ice blade she swing her arm on the right side to slash the helicopters to destroyed them and she do the same at the left side to destroyed the helicopters too and finally the helicopters are in front of her but this time she pulled her water whip ice blade back and attack them stabbing the helicopters like a machine gun. When she's done,she was face next the jets and planes she swing her arm using her water tentacle whip and swing on it and landed on top of the plane.

Red Ribbon Army Soldier 1:Hey! There's a little kid in here!

Red Ribbon Army Soldier 2:Colonel Violet said that this kid is our target prepare the guns....FIRE!

The red ribbon army soldiers use there guns to fire her she flipped backwards and summoned a Water barrier around here to avoid the some damage when they stop firing at her, the water barrier disappeared it's her turn to attack Sakura this time it's fire she spinning herself around making fire vortex with her kicks to burn down the jets and planes Sakura still spinning around after that all of them are exploded the red ribbon army soldiers using parachute to fall down gently as for Sakura, she's using fire jet on her feet to make her fly never to get fallen.

Sakura:Now that's out of the way, those five ship will be the last. here I come!

With that, Sakura was flying heading straight to the ships.

Red Ribbon Army Ship:

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:(Scared) S-SIR! This girl is unreal! She destroy submarines, helicopters, jets, and planes s-she isn't human at all! w-what should we do?!

Ship Leader:Grrr!!! How can this be! She's just a weak little girl!!! How did she manage destroyed every single army!? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! We can't be humiliated with a mere child! You! I want you to report about the situation about that girl at the base and also call for more back up is that clear!?

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:SIR YES SIR!

Back to Sakura:

Sakura still flying straight at those ships she was about to attack but the whistle of cannon fire straight at her she dodge it and she also destroyed the cannon balls with her multiple fire kicks and fire jabs when that's done, she is making her final move Sakura spinning herself with incredible speed to perform fire pinwheel attacking straight at the five ships.

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Sir! I already sent a report back at the base and our back up will be on its way immediately!

Ship Leader:Well done soldier! Hahaha we still had a chance to w-...
W-WHAT THE HECK!?!

They where about to fire their cannon balls but it was to late Sakura with her fire pinwheel attack was straight pass through the five ships and the flames was engulfing them and has been explode Sakura stop spinning and look behind her happiness swelling within her all of the red ribbon army has finally destroyed it's all thanks to her heroic work she fly back all the way on her home island and she will head home to her parents.

Sakura:Phew! This is the second victory I wiped out those heartless Red Ribbon Army now to go home and talk to my parents (heavily sigh) I'm so exhausted for all that fighting I wanna rest for now.

But suddenly a massive cannon fire was heared and it was heading straight behind Sakura she was about to turn around but the massive three cannon balls has stop it was floating in the air with gravity magic and sent flying at the sky more cannon balls has been fired and five earth blocks destroyed them as well.

Sakura:W-What the!?

Ryu:It seems that you hog all the glory Sakura don't start this fight without us heh! (Cracked His Knuckles)

Rose:There you go again! Always be so overconfident on this fight! You never change do you?

Ryu:Hahahaha sorry about that we just came here for our daughter to be rescued that's all really!

Rose:Sigh...I know Honey.

Sakura:Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?

Ryu:We just heared a commotion and we heared all those people screaming they keep on saying run for your lives or something everyone seem to be evacuated this island we tried to ask those people but they ignored us and keep running so your mother and I searching for you and here we are so are you alright Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah I'm fine I should explained the whole details at first,I was running the forest ready to play but I saw those men kidnapping all the animals and hostages too they where very heartless thing to do they are called the Red Ribbon Army.

Ryu:(His face turned serious) did you just say the red ribbon army Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah but after they kidnapped those people their next task is to burn down the whole forest which is why I summoned a tsunami to put out all the fire at the forest I beat up all of the soldiers with by earth Gauntlet and I was battle their leader I used my air punch to knock him down really hard and that was it for him I didn't kill him though.

Ryu:I see...so you did manage to take those guys out with ease huh?(Look around) what a mess all I could see is broken contraptions all over this island and from ocean too did you do all this Sakura?

Sakura:Gladly I did after I beat them all up those guys are calling for back up to get rid of us and destroy this whole island too.

Rose:(Eyes Widened) destroy this whole island? but why would they do that?

Sakura:They said that was their mission to be completed and also they said they can do whatever they want to create a cause destruction they don't have caring and compassionate that was the way of life of the red ribbon army.

Ryu:(Eyes filled with anger)...Those scumbags...

Sakura:And one more thing, everything you see in this mess was the 2nd back up army I destroyed every ships, submarines, jets, and planes to teach them all a lesson for messing up with our home.

Rose:You did a marvelous job Sakura I guess your strong enough to handle on your own but more importantly is that another back up army it looks like it's different than the previous one.

Sakura:Sounds like it but those army what they back up is really strong guess we have to stop them everything we got (Fighting Stance).

Ryu:You grown up so fast Sakura really I can tell but I'm with you there (Fighting Stance) are you ready rose?

Rose:(Fighting Stance) My magic will always be powerful I am ready for battle.

Inside Gigantic Red Ribbon Army battle ship:

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Sir! We spotted an island and it seems that it hasn't been destroyed yet.

Commander Red:I see...I don't believe this I ordered our men to destroyed every single island how come they haven't done that yet!?

Officer Black:You do remember about the reports from our previous back up of our army? They say that a little girl on that island is trying to save by terrorizing it and more importantly, along with her parents there names are Ryu and Rose Hilari.

General Red:It looks like those fools survive our destruction we made huh? Give me the files!

Red Ribbon Army Soldier:Yes Sir! (He hands over to Commander Red)
He open the files and see the pictures all he could he of a picture of a 10 yr old girl Sakura and the other pictures is adult Ryu Hilari and adult Rose Hilari but commander red smiled evilly and he had an idea.

Commander Red:Heh! It looks like I hit the jackpot! That gives me a brilliant idea.

Officer Black:(Smiles) Oh? What is it what you have in mind?

Back to Sakura and her parents:

Sakura, Ryu, and Rose are waiting at them for the attack but nothing happened the three of them looked confused and starring at the army getting closer the gigantic battle ship reach the surface and the giant hatch is open Sakura's eyes widened all she could see was Commander Red and Officer Black and behind them was high rank red ribbon army soldiers and also five Major Metallitrons Commander Red was looking around the island all he can see is submarines, Battle ships, Jets and planes was destroyed by Sakura and what's more he's eyes widened all of the Red Ribbon Army Soldiers are laying down still unconscious and he also see General Blue and Colonel Violet are still freezing on the gigantic tree.

Commander Red:Tch! It seems that your the responsible of all of this huh little girl?

Sakura:(Glares at him) I take it your the leader of the army just what do you want from us?

Commander Red:Heh! The reason we came here is because...we are taking you with us to be a rightful member of the red ribbon army!

Sakura widened her eyes with shock and also her parents is that what they come here? To take Sakura with them to be a member of the red ribbon army? Ryu was about to say to him but he was stop by Officer Black.

Officer Black:Before you say something, there's a catch do you see this?

Officer Black pull out his remote control button in front of them.

Sakura:A remote control?

Officer Black:Correct! If I press this button this whole island will be explode only for 1 minute it is an artificial bomb created of our genius scientist we ordered our soldiers to implanted the bomb at the bottom of this island before we came here and you have a choice to make.

Rose:What kind of Choice?

Commander Red:The Three of you will choose wisely No.1 both of you should give up your daughter and hand over to us that way we will spare this island and No.2 Cause if you don't, Officer Black will activated the bomb and this whole island will be destroyed along with the three of you will die so choose!

Officer Black:Soldiers unfreeze those two if you don't mind.

Red Ribbon Army Soldiers:Yes Sir!

The soldiers went to General Blue and Colonel Violet they used their Flame Machines to melted the ice to break them free while there busy doing that, Sakura was really angry right now and so as her adoptive parents they where having a really hard time to decide on the other hand, Sakura can't leave her parents if he tries to activated the bomb, the whole island will be destroyed all she ever wanted is to save the world and everyone as well She failed miserably Sakura's eyes blurred vision she was about to cry but Ryu put his hand on her left shoulder she looked at him Ryu gave her a gentle smile at her daughter.

Ryu:Could you give us some time to discuss please.

Commander Red:It's seems that you had a hard time huh? Very well I will give a minute and Officer Black don't activated the bomb until I said so got it?

Officer Black:As you wish.

The ice is finally melted general Blue and Colonel Violet is breaking free from the ice.

General Blue:(Shivering and teeth chattering) BRRR!!! s-so cold! I'll never let my guard down again that little girl is a monster of all people!

Colonel Violet:(Shivering) y-you can s-say that again!...huh?

General Blue:Hm? Oh it's the commander Red and Officer black! They made it here! And now those three will suffer the consequences of there actions hahahahaha!!!

Sakura was wiping her tears from her eyes and look at them they seem that both of them smile at her.

Sakura:Mom? Dad? You have a plan?

Ryu and Rose looked each other and they nodded and looking back at her.

Ryu:Listen Sakura I know this is very hard for you but...we want you to get off this island without us.

Sakura:B-But w-why?...both of you promise me that the three of us will stick together forever just like old times sake! s-so please...your not planning to die with mommy are you?...sniff!

Ryu:(He hugs Sakura) I know sweetie but I promised you and your mother we won't die we will find a way to survive this but yes I do have a plan so listen very carefully alright?

Sakura:(Nodded) okay...

Ryu:Do you remember what I told you about my old friend name Gohan? He lives at mount paozu when I was young like you, we chat, train, eat and sleep just like the old days that's why your going in there right now he will look after you. Once you got there tell him everything about me.

Sakura:(Nodded and clutch his shirt trying her best not to cry) y-yes!...promise me you and mommy will find a way to survive this and escape this place then we will meet again somewhere in this world cause I don't wanna lose you two P-PROMISE ME!

Rose is joining the hug with them.

Rose:Deep in our hearts, we will promise you Sakura we love you sweet heart.

Sakura:I love you too mommy and daddy.

Ryu:So are you ready Sakura?

Sakura:Yes...I'm ready...we will meet again.

Commander Red:Are you three done yet?...Have you made up your minds?

Sakura and her parents look at him and they nodded to him rose give her golden locket to Sakura her mother nods at her and Sakura nodded back so that she could remember it for them whole life.

Commander Red:Good! So what will be your answer? I'm waiting!

Sakura was waiting for the moment she escaped the island just hoping her parents will find a way to survive the situation until then Ryu was about to speak up.

Ryu:We will give you our answer alright...Rose you know what to do.

Rose:Yes I know.

Rose wasted no time to Summoned a teleportation circle gate up the sky and she whispered she say teleport to Mount Paozu and rose used her gravity magic to lift Sakura up in the sky at fast speed and Sakura finally entered the teleportation circle gate and vanished in sight.

Ryu:(thoughts:Gohan...I hope you will look after my daughter you are my only hope my old friend) That is our answer...we will not handed over to her by the likes of you! My wife teleported her somewhere in this world so all of you goodluck finding her so go ahead and explode this place!

Rose:When our daughter reaches a highest level fighter and a magician all of you are no match for her and when she grows up, she will destroyed all of you!

General Red:You bastards! You tricked me! Do you realized what you've done?! Without that kid we will never rule the world like this! And both of you will going to pay! Just like a long time ago! We tried to kill you ever since both of you are little runts and now you survived and we will do it again, we will kill both of you this time for sure this ends now! Officer Black do it!

Officer Black:As you wish.

Officer Black take out his remote control and he finally activated the artificial bomb and starts ticking.

Commander Red:ALL RED RIBBON ARMY'S LETS RETREAT FOR NOW AND FIVE MAJOR MATALLITRONS STAY IN THIS ISLAND AND KILL THOSE FOOLS THAT IS AN ORDER!

Five Major Metallitrons:(Saluted and say in unison) YES SIR!!!

With that, All the red ribbon army make an escape from the island before it explodes except the five Major Metallitrons surrounded Ryu and Rose making there Fighting Stance.

Ryu:Well this is it...this is gonna be our last battle...for our daughter's sake...

Rose:Dear don't act that your gonna give up your life...the promise?

Ryu:Of course I didn't forget! I'm really sure that my old friend Gohan was a martial artist like me he would never neglected a simple task so please trust me on this one would you?

Rose:Your my husband so yes I trust you completely I just hope our daughter will be okay so are you ready for this?

Ryu:(Nodded)...ready when you are!

Ryu and Rose is charging at the five Major Metallitrons and they charge as well they've been fighting a few minutes and suddenly the ground and the whole island is starting to shake the artificial bomb is starting to make a dangerous and biggest explosion on the whole area Ryu and Rose covered their eyes and the flash of light consumed them when it died down, Sakura's home island was destroyed it was nothing but piled of ashed all over the area and ocean meanwhile at the red Ribbon Army gigantic battle ship all of the red ribbon army soldiers and main leaders cheering and their mission was a big successful commander red was smirked evilly.

Commander Red:Heh they'll teach them how to mess with us! They made a very bad move to make their daughter escaped like that but in the end, we lost our chance to kidnapped that little girl and making her the member of the Red Ribbon Army forces...well that's a shame.

Officer Black:It would seems so...I had a gut feeling that girl will get our revenge on us one of these days, they said ryu's wife teleported her somewhere out in this world and we don't have any idea where she is hiding.

Commander Red:Heh no matter. we will wait until the time comes. when those two said it was true, then we will wait to see her face again one day if she gets herself stronger and fulfilled her revenge on us,then she got one! If she doesn't want to join us, then we will give a death wish hahaha!!!

Officer Black:Hmmm...I guess I'll agree with you in this one...So be it then.

While Sakura was teleported to Mount Paozu, Sakura was busy weeping herself she open the locket and what she see inside a picture of Ryu and Rose and they carried together a one baby girl with a tail Sakura was looking at the picture inside the locket dearly she really misses them so much she prayed to God that hopefully they are staying safely and okay Sakura teleported in fastest speed it means she was almost at her destination.

At mount paozu, everything was full of peaceful nature's like the lakes, grass, trees, animals, prehistoric creatures and so on. There was a boy with blue clothes and a Red stick on his back and he has a tail too he's name is goku and he was walking along with his grandfather named Gohan they went to go outside ready to do some training sessions.

Goku:(Stretching his Arms) Mmmm! I'm ready for some training grandpa!

Gohan:Huhuhu! Your always excited for this are you? But I should warn you, the last time we trained your weakness is your tail you let your guard down but once I grab it, you felt so weak by pulling and the match is over I just won the sparring match a few times Huhuhu!

Goku:Just because I lost the fight that doesn't mean you always pulled my tail that would be cheating!

Gohan:Then don't let your guard down next time always to remember stay calm, focus on your mind then attack me.

Goku:(Nodded)Mm! You got it so let's go!

Goku and Gohan was about to start training but suddenly both of them look up at the sky and what they saw was a dimensional teleportation gate at the left side area.

Goku:(Eyes Widened) g-grandpa! w-what is that thing up there at the sky?!

Gohan:I'm not sure Goku...whatever that thing is it might be very dangerous keep your guard up!

Goku:(Nodded)Right!

Goku and Gohan taking their fighting stance but what they see was a shiny ball of light floating in the air came out of the dimensional teleportation gate and vanished then after that ball of light was landed roughly on the ground like a shooting star and the smoke appeared.

Goku:Wow! That light thingy was just like a shining shooting star and it landed...uh grandpa? What's wrong?

Gohan:Goku...I don't think that's not a shooting star I seen it very clearly in my very own eyes...after that circle thing was disappeared, it was a little girl...I'm sure of it.

Goku:A little a girl? If that's true then, should we go in there and save her?

Gohan:When girls are in trouble, we rescued them! it is our duty is to protect innocent people not just that the whole world everyone always have an important task like that you must remember that Goku.

Goku:To protect innocent people and to protect the whole world! Okay! I got it! So let's go!

And so, Goku and Gohan is going Deep inside the forest following the smoke landed when their out of the forest,Both of them gasp in shock they saw a large creater at the center of the forest and the middle of the creater,Gohan was right it was a girl her body was filled with smoke and she was injured with blood, bruises, scratches, and her wounds almost opened.

Goku:Your right grandpa it was a girl! and she's really hurt we need to get down there and save her!

Gohan:Alright follow me Goku.

Goku and Gohan slid down the creater when they reach down, they ran into her and they examined her body Gohan check her pulse weather she's still alive or not and when he felt it he sigh in relief she was still breathing alive and well and as for Goku, after he examined her body, he looked at her face Goku's face was bright red and his heart was pounding like a drum he doesn't understand why he felt this way but he will ignored it for now Gohan finally pick her up bridal style.

Gohan:we need to take this girl into our home for now Goku she needs medical attention but when she wakes up, we need to ask her some questions alright? This is a serious matter for now.

Goku:(Nodded)...Okay let's go!

Both of them are heading back at their home while Gohan was carrying Sakura,At first Goku looks at her he was worried about her.

Her sleeping face was very angelic the wind was ruffling her black hair gently and his heart was pounding again and Goku was trying to control himself but he couldn't what if he's sick or something he doesn't know what kind of feeling is this but he will tell grandpa about it later.

A few minutes later they reach their house at last they went inside and Gohan lay Sakura down on the bed and start tending her wounds.

Gohan:Goku get me the first aid kit,basin full of water and some towel.

Goku:Okay grandpa on it!

While Goku get what Gohan ask him, he look at her face full of concerned and worried whoever did this to her is something very terrible or she went through a lot of awful things Gohan really wants to ask the little girl some questions when she wakes up Goku has return and brought all the stuff that Gohan ask him to and started tending her wounds.

A few hours later Gohan already finished cleaned her wounds all she need now is to rest Sakura already sleeping so peacefully.

Gohan:Phew! That should do the trick! I did what I can to tending her wounds all she needs is to rest I don't know how long she will sleep she's gonna wake up rather it's tomorrow or the other next day.

Goku:It's okay grandpa she can sleep longer she could take but still...

Gohan:But still?

Goku:(Blushed)... grandpa am I sick your something? I mean, Whatever I looked at her my face was bright red and my heart always pounded so what's wrong with me?

Gohan:(Smirked) Oh you silly boy your not sick! It's called love I think your falling in love with this girl.

Goku:(Confused)Uhhh....What is love?

Gohan comically falls at the floor.

Gohan:Oh dear! You still have a lot to learn do you?

Goku:Please tell me I wanna know!

Gohan:(Sigh) Alright I will teach you everything about it so listen carefully okay?

Goku:OKAY!!!

Gohan:Shhhh! She's asleep keep your voice down Goku.

Goku:(Covers his mouth) Oops sorry hehehe!

Gohan:Love is considered to be both positive and negative, with its virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection, as "the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another"

Goku:What is that mean?

Gohan:for example you said you have a feeling of love inside you right?

Goku:Uh huh.

Gohan:Well you met this girl just now Goku and you said your face was bright red and your heart was pounding on your chest as for me, whenever I see a lot of girls I just felt the same just like you it's like some butterflies flapping inside my stomach when I face the girls all I can do is be very polite and respectful to when I do all those things they will be good friends with me they came so close to me as friends,more than friend, when the time comes,they are falling in love with me as boyfriend and girlfriend when we always stick together like for 3 or 5 years later we got married and officially to be husband and wife to start living together with a good family life.

Goku:(Stares at his grandpa with amazement) Ohhhh! I get it! so your saying is that when I met this girl right now,my face bright red and my heart pounded on my chest this feeling is called love and you said if I always sticking around with her everyday or something like that we are close friends, more than friends when the time was right both of us are officially be boyfriend and girlfriend like we do that for 3 or 5 years when are feelings are so close both of us will married each other and she and I will going to starting a family life right?

Gohan:Now your getting really the hang of it! Your learned so quickly Goku.

Goku:Yeah...hey grandpa if this feeling of mine is called love does this mean I love her too? I mean I get the feeling that she could be a very good person to us if she wakes up, does she feel the same as well?

Gohan:Hmmm It depends on her decision Goku I think it's best for you to wait until she wakes up if she does feel the same way, then I accept your still eleven yrs old though but you can be her girlfriend right away but let her decide when she wakes up alright?

Goku:Oh Man...Oh Alright I guess I can wait after all I love her already (Smiles).

Gohan:(Thoughts:My grandson grow up so fast! But I'm pretty sure that he can figure it out on his own one day both of them will be a good couple when she wakes up, My gut tells me that she could say yes.) Well Goku how about we call it a day let's get some sleep shall we?

Goku:YAWN!...Okay grandpa goodnight!

Gohan:Goodnight Goku.

Sakura's POV:

It's Morning the sun pressed my face my eyes already opened slowly and I stood up in bed I rubbed my eyes both of my hands and my eyes opened widened I looked around the place and I saw two people sleeping in the floor when I look at my body it was covered in bandages and my head too did they just help me? Why are those two save my life? I thought they where the members of the red ribbon army when I looked at the old man next to that little boy I examined his body closely his body and his outfit my eyes widened in pure shocked I realized it that I remember my father's words.

Flashback:

Ryu:Hmmm when I remember correctly, he is a short, stubby old man with small dark eyes and a bushy white mustache and eyebrows and is also bald. He wears a Chinese martial arts uniform, which consists of a sleeveless orange jacket over a long-sleeved black shirt and wears a green hat.

Sakura: So what's his name then?

Ryu: the expert master of the martial arts is the one and only and his name is...Gohan.

Flashback Ended:

Sakura:(Thoughts:Is it really him?! He could be that old man name Gohan is it? And that boy this is the first time I saw him and he's kinda nice and handsome UGH! What I'm I saying?! Keep it together Sakura it's to soon!)

Goku was the next one to wake up he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes
I turn my head to look at the boy finally awake the moment I see his face was absolute adorable and charming when Goku open his eyes widened he turn his head and look at me both of us look at each other for a minute while I look at him, He has a raven spikey hair,a gentle face,he wears a blue martial arts gi. My face went bright red and my heart pounded in my chest I remember that my father said that I can have a suitable boy or man to be with me in my future one day I did promise my father about that oh well...a promise is a promise but first I need to be friends with him for now I think he was related to that old man or something.

Goku:Oh! Your awake now! How do you feel? Do you need something if your still hurt?

I listen to his ramblings but I'm really thoughtful he cares I sense that he has a pure heart within him he is such a sweet boy.

Sakura:Hehehehe! Thank you really I am but are you and him are the one's who save me?

Goku:Of course! Me and my grandpa saw that strange circle thingy up in the sky and that shiny ball of light came out then disappeared and it landed in the ground roughly like a shooting star and a huge massive creater was formed and at the center it was you so grandpa carried you here to heal your wounds and here you are at our house.

Sakura:I see...Thank you...your very kind...W-WHERE IS MY LOCKET OH NO! OH NO! WHERE IS IT!

Goku:Locket? You mean that golden circle thingy I pick it up after my grandpa carried you.

Goku show me the locket.

Sakura:My locket...(I take my locket gently)...dear god...thank you...I can't live without it.

I open my locket and see the picture of my adoptive parents holding a baby with a tail which is me I stared at it for a moment and I started to cry
I really miss them so dearly I just really hoped that they are still alive somewhere in this world.....the promise.....my mom and dad and I made a promise to meet again as for myself my future lies ahead of me I must move on to go to for adventure to discover the whole world, make new friends, training harder to study more fighting styles, and everything too forge my own path to become the strongest fighter and the most talented Magician ever lived.

Goku:Hey...(He's holding my left shoulder)...why are you crying?

Sakura:I'm sorry...(Sniff) I-I...I

I was about to say something but the old man woke up as well he stretch both of his arms and yawn he turn he's head to look at us the old man was surprised that I was awake from my sleep.

Gohan:Oh thank the stars! Your awake! I was very worried and concerned about you but I do have some few questions to ask if you don't mind.

Sakura:(Wiping her tears away) Oh um before you do that can I ask you first?...please?

Gohan:Of course my dear! Go ahead!

Sakura:Thank you...umm I don't mind asking you this but...Are you the expert master of the martial arts?...Your name is Gohan right?

Both of them look at me their eyes widened in shock.

Goku:EHHHH!!!???...How did you know about my grandpa?! Did you met him before or something?!

Gohan:Oh Dear!!! How did you know about me young lady?! I bet someone or anyone tells you everything about me is it?!

Sakura:Yeah...my father tell me everything about you so he said to me that you already friends with him ever since he was young like me that was a long time ago is it true?

Gohan was about to think he tries to remember every exact memory I waited for him to answer me after hours or minutes he finally jogged his memory and he seems so surprised.

Gohan:Goodness! I do remember the young lad! My old friend...yes I do remember him clearly I will tell you all about it I was walking through the woods or perhaps deep forest but then I heard some young boy's yelling or perhaps he was training so then I follow the voice but when I come closer, it was a boy he was training all alone all I could see was he break some boulders or even some bamboo and trees too. So then the boy look at me he was wondering I was an enemy but I told him I'm not he and I spend sometime talking, training, Hunt some food, camping outdoors it was the best moment we ever had so then I offered him that I could teach him some martial arts but he gladly accept it I taught him some of my fighting move basics day after day that boy never quit he was full of determination which is why I am so proud of him...Sigh those where the good old days.

Sakura:(Smiles Gently) So it's true...My dad was right all along you and my dad are good friends after all and I'm so glad I came finally meeting you Gohan.

Gohan:And I'm so glad you visited here at mount paozu...by the way young lady what is your father's name?

Sakura:My father's name is.....Ryu Hilari.

After I tell Gohan about my father's name he was very happy leap with joy.

Gohan:(Smiles Happily) Huhuhu! My old friend is back! Oh thank the stars! I never would've thought that my old friend had a daughter or getting married I'm so deeply proud of him I wish I could see him again just like the good old days!

Goku:Wow grandpa! Why didn't you tell me you had an old friend? That story was really cool! I really wanna see him face to face then I wanna test out his strength!

While Those two are talking, my smile fainted and change into frown my hair overshadowed my eyes the flashback is coming back to me about the incident of the red ribbon army they destroyed everything hold dear at my home island and what's worse my parents my people...I started to weep.

Gohan's POV:

I talk to Goku for a moment but I heard the little girl crying I walk over to her and ask her.

Gohan:Why are you crying little girl? Is there something the matter?...it's alright you could tell us.

Sakura stop crying she wiped her tears in her eyes and look at me with her gentle smile on her face.

Sakura:I'm sorry Gohan it's just that...My horrible events and incident in my home island along with my parents is giving me a nightmare...my mother helping me to escaped using her teleportation magic to sent me here for my own safety that's why I landed here.

Goku:(Shocked)w-what! Really?! Something happened about your home island?! Will you tell us the whole story please! We really want to know!

Sakura:Hmmm...alright then I will tell you everything.

Gohan:But are you sure? You can tell us some other time if you want you are quite upset after all that crying.

Sakura:Don't worry Gohan I don't really mind after all you and my father are close friends to each other remember so I fully trust you.

Gohan:(Nodded) Alright then go ahead and explain we are all ears.

Sakura:(Thoughts:I guess it's worth it then I guess might as well explain it to them) Okay then this is where I start the beginning...

Goku and I listen very carefully with her she explained everything about the incidents of the red ribbon army she said the whole army was invaded her home island she said they destroyed living nature, forest and animals and they killed so many innocent people, hostages and villagers and what's worse,after she wiped out the entire army, they keep calling for more back up but it was stronger than the last one she also said she saw commander red and officer black of the red ribbon army they said to give her and both of her parents a choice to let her join the red ribbon army to spare her home island, if she refuse the commanders will activated the artificial bomb to destroyed her home island and finally she told us that her father ryu told her wife rose to let her escaped from her home island his wife using dimensional teleportation circle so that she could let her escaped and ended up at mount paozu.

Sakura:Well that's my story by the time I escape I looked closely at my home island I was very surprised my home island was destroyed by the biggest explosion then I was really heartbroken so here I am meeting you at last Gohan.

After Goku and I listening to her story I was really angry mix with sadness to think such a little girl like her that she went through all that destruction
I feel pity on her deeply I just hope that my old friend Ryu and his wife will be okay to escaped that massive explosion on her island I will pray for their safety now that she is here, I will also look after her I must not let Ryu down I will promise to keep her safe from harm. But as for Goku he was beyond angry he's hair was pointed up, his face was filled with anger, his muscles are started to pulsing, and his tail started to pointed up straight and puff up.

Goku:GRRRRR!!!!! Those bastards!!! How could they!!!....if only when I was there I wanna teach them a painful lesson that they never forget!!! They don't have any compassionate!!!

Gohan:Calm yourself Goku! Getting angry isn't gonna help! After we listen to her story I feel exactly the same too remember what her father said he entrusted me to look after her from now on and also I had a very good feeling Ryu and his wife will survive the explosion I'm positive and very sure of it getting revenge on them will make you weak charging or fighting them without a plan was plain reckless so please Goku...you need calm down.

After I calm Goku down he realized I was right he finally calm down and to stay calm...for her sake and for her parents too. He looked at both of us with a calming face.

Goku:I'm sorry...I didn't mean to get angry like this but thanks for calming me down and regain my senses.

Gohan:Huhuhu! That's my boy! Always remember to stay calm it looks like you need to work up your mental training I'm afraid.

Goku:(Wagging his tail) hehehe I guess I need to work that I guess.

Sakura's POV:

Never knew in my life...both of them did care after all that what I'm seeing I guess that little boy was literally getting some revenge but Gohan has a point having revenge will make him weak my father used to tell on my training that never charge in a fight recklessly always staying calm at battle just like I did back there that I wiped out the red ribbon army I guess I still have a lot to learn I need more training to make myself stronger let alone those two having such a caring deep in their hearts.

Sakura:Well since I'm already here, I don't have places to go but is it alright with you guys that I would stay here?

Gohan:Of course dear! You can stay anytime you want I don't really mind to have second child in my home your always welcome here.

Goku:Yeah that's right! Since your here, the three of us will spend our days together in mount paozu we train, eat, play, talk, and sleep is it really great?

Sakura:Hahahaha! That would be so much fun! The three of us will make the best memories in Mount Paozu in the whole world!

Goku:YEAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sakura:Well for starters, I wanna go outside and do some training.

Goku:Wait you mean now?! You can't! You still need to rest! your hurt!

Sakura:Hehehe! Thanks for concerning me Goku but I forgot to tell you that I have magic healing abilities.

Gohan:Magic healing abilities? Is there such a thing?

Sakura:Yup watch this!

With that, Sakura put her left hand on her chest a magic circle was appeared on the palm of her left hand and the bright light started to heal her whole body while she's doing it Goku and Gohan stare at her with awe after few seconds, the light died down and her whole body was completely healed no more blood, bruises, and scratches too both of them look at her with amazement.

Goku:Wowwie!!! That was awesome! So that's what you called magic? Does this mean your injuries are gone now?

Sakura:Yup (She got out of bed) see? I feel a lot better already Everytime I got injured from my battles I heal myself an instant neat right?

Gohan:huhuhuhu! It seems like you study magic abilities I see you trained yourself as a magician are you?

Sakura:That's right! But not just a magician, I'm a martial artist too i learned from my father.

Goku:REALLY!? That's awesome! First your a magician and your a martial artist? Your making me a lot more impressed there I really like you hehehe!

Sakura:(Blushed) Oh umm...Yeah I like you to ummm.

Goku:Oh sorry! I guess I didn't tell you my name just yet my name is goku what's yours?

Sakura:Goku Huh? That's a cool name my name is Sakura.

Goku:That's a pretty name there I like it.

Sakura:Awww thanks! Like I said Goku is a very cool name hehehehe!

Goku:Thanks! Hehehehe!

Me and Goku are laughing together with joy and happiness staying here in this place wasn't so bad after all I guess Goku is my one and only best friend after all so I started to like him...but I can't tell him how I truly feel just yet what if he will rejected...No...I can't think about that right now the only thing I could do is wait for his decision for what he feels about me.

Gohan:Huhuhuhu! It looks like both of you get along each other I see... Sakura if you wanna train outside today you really need some clothes yours is very torned up.

Sakura:No worries I don't have any problem for that I always have an ability to change clothes my mother taught me how to do it this is also part of my magic abilities.

Gohan:Is that right? Very well then we wanna see it this is our first time you show it to us.

Goku:Yeah! Show us! Show us!

Sakura:Hehehe! Okay then here goes nothing! MAGICAL CHANGE!!!!!

I yelled loudly until then a magic circle appeared on the floor and shiny sparkling light as well while I was doing that Goku and Gohan looking at me with awe and amazement.

Gohan:I never seen such a marvelous thing before! So this is the power of magic. Such a spectacular sight.

Goku:Wowwie! So many sparkling lights everywhere how awesome!!!

Sakura's body engulfing with light and soon her clothes change something different when the light died down,Goku and Gohan remove their arms in their eyes they can finally see her clearly they look at her outfit it she's wearing a girl type martial arts gi like this

(A/N: IMAGINE THIS IS A GIRL TYPE
MARTIAL ARTS GI AND YEAH I KNOW IM A PRECURE FAN I WATCH IT ON SERIES AND MOVIES)

Sakura:Well what do you think? I am a real martial artist or what?

Gohan and Goku look at my outfit with awe (I don't need to explained just imagine the outfit like a martial arts gi the one I show you the picture) never in their life never seen me Magical change before I guess its there first time.

Gohan:(Clapping) what a spectacular performance! such a unique magical abilities you have this is our first time seen such a thing a magician like you always be exist in this world Mount Paozu doesn't have any magic abilities in here you are the very first person to exist such beautiful magic your mother will be very proud of you if she see's you.

Goku:Yeah Sakura I love it I never seen you wear like that before your outfit may Look like a martial arts gi and it suits you well I love it hehehe!

Sakura:(Bow) Thank you for the compliment both of you my mother used to tell me that magic can use for aids, change some clothes and oh also use it for battles too.

Goku:Woah really?! You can use your magic for battles to even if your an martial artist!? That was amazing Sakura!

While Goku keep complimenting me what I said Gohan seems to look at my waist wondering why he look at my belt.

Sakura:Ummm Gohan? Why are you looking at my waist?

Gohan:Sorry about that it's just that I was wondering why you have a weird second belt and it moves too.

Goku look at it as well until then he was surprised wondering why my second belt moving so wiggly.

Goku:Ah your right! Sakura your second belt was really weird so why is that?

The moment I look at my belt, I almost forgot about my tail I guess it was moving so wiggly my mom and dad told me it was nothing to worried about every people in the world has that when they had different races for that just leave it alone nobody or anybody wouldn't mind after all.

Sakura:Sorry it's not my second belt just because I disguise to be one it's my tail.

I removed it in to my waist that I show those two of my real tail when I looked at them they seemed to be very shocked about it.

Goku and Gohan:EHHHHH!!!!???? YOU HAD A TAIL!!!??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US FROM THE START???!!!!

Sakura:(Laugh Nervously) Ehehehehe... Sorry about that I just forgot to mention it to you after I used my magic healing ability I just keep my tail hidden at my waist everyday so that nobody can recognize it my parents used to tell me that it's normal that some people had like that or other species or races has it in the world but something tells me that back at my home island after I beat up some of the red ribbon army forces people call be unhuman or a monster.

After I explained to those two, I feel really upset for what people call me nor a human or a monster I heared footsteps of Goku walking towards me and look at me at my face.

Goku:Your not a monster and don't you forget It. Have a tail too see?

Goku show his tail to me I was surprised just a little bit I thought I was the only one but him too?...I guess I'm not alone after all.

Sakura:I guess both of us having the same race to both of us are still humans right?

Gohan walks at the middle between us and he put both of his hands on our heads.

Gohan:Of course your still human Sakura Goku and I believe in you but it doesn't matter you had a tail I remember what you told us about those red ribbon army that they tell you that your not even human or calling you a monster when i explore deep in the forest I heared a baby crying I followed the sound but when it's getting closer to it this is when I found Goku as a little baby with a tail meaning I don't really care about it so it was my own decision to take him with me to raise him with loving and care and here it is Goku is such a pure hearted person and full of discipline and I taught him the basics of fighting that is why Goku doesn't care he had a tail too he always believing himself that he's not a monster and so are you both of you are so special my old friend Ryu said the same thing he was like a little brother to me and he loves you so much Sakura and so am I.

Gohan's words really touched me he's right I can't think about myself that I'm a monster or not a human and my tail has nothing to do with it the most important thing is to believing myself and make a good decision to forge my own path someday from now on when somebody or anybody will dislike or discontent me the only thing I could do is to fight back and stay calmly with that I ran into Gohan and I hugged him dearly and I cried a bit for encouraging me.

Sakura:Sniff! Gohan! Thank you! Thank you for encouraging! I will keep your words forever in my heart! (Sob!)

Gohan Smile calmly and he hugged Sakura back.

Gohan:Huhuhuhu! You are not alone Sakura...you are never be alone you have me and Goku.

I still crying it was my tears of joy never knew in my life I have such caring friends with me that I am the most luckiest girl in the world. Goku watch me cry his face was very happy and his tail wagging back and forth with happiness.

No One's POV:

Sakura, Goku and Gohan went outside in the forest to find a good training spot so that those three will have a great sparring session Sakura and Goku followed Gohan when they reach the top of the mountain they made everything they see was grass and few boulders too Sakura look around the surroundings it was very scenery and peaceful birds are chirping fly at the sky the wind push the clouds gently and the sun is shining up in the sky.

Sakura:This is very beautiful and peaceful this is my very first time in my life seeing this sight.

Goku:Hehehe I'm glad you like it Sakura my grandpa and I been here everyday for our training session in order to make me a strong fighter my grandpa said it is our duty to save innocent people and to protect the whole world that's why I must training everyday extra harder to beat some bad guys and also the red ribbon army you mentioned about so are you with me?

Sakura:Yes! I'm with you there Goku let's do this! (Fist Pump in the air)

Goku:(Fist Pump in the air) YEAH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gohan:Huhuhuhu! Now that the three of us are here? Shall we begin our training? But before that, Sakura can you tell us everything what your mother and father taught you?

Goku:Yeah Sakura! Show us everything what your mom and dad taught you please?

Sakura:Well I guess I can show you then this is a kind of fighting style that I learned it my father he told me that when I complete his training,I am officially the new Elemental Martial Artist I mastered all four elements so watch closely.

Gohan and Goku:(Nodded)

Sakura will started demonstrate her powers or fighting techniques first is water she taking her fighting stance then she summoned water column came from the ocean and freeze them next she covered both of her arms and legs with water and she ran with quick speed and jump into the air she break the ice columns with water punch and kicks then she landed in the ground. Next is fire Sakura is performing blazing spinning kicks three times to destroyed the boulders and she also used circular motion kicks by burning the trees next is Earth. Sakura is levitating gigantic boulders and she thrust palm to smash it to piece's into the wall and lastly is Air. Sakura jump performing the spinning air kicks to shattered some trees and air punch to jab some clouds at the sky and finally she thrust her fist harder in front created the strongest wind to past through the clouds,birds and the ocean waters. Sakura finally completed all of her elemental fighting attacks when she turn her head slowly to look at them with a proud smile on her face.

Sakura:Well?...What do you think about my elemental fighting techniques I've been trained them well as always.

Goku was really astonished for what he saw he widened his eyes and he's mouth opened afterwards his eyes are turned sparkling for an excitement.

Goku:Wowwie!!! That was amazing! Oh man I really wanna learned how to do that if I face to face with Ryu, I wanna study about that fighting style.

Sakura:Sure Goku you can learn a few basics with father you have my permission anyway when I see him again sooner or later I should convince him to be yourself as the second student and it's a promise.

Goku:HAHAHAHA!!! YAY!!! YIPPEEE!!!!! YAAAHHHOOO!!!!(Jumping with joy)

Gohan:(Clapping)Your performance was quite tremendous! My old friend Ryu really did teach you how to master all four elements of fighting techniques he work so hard or trained everyday to perfected them all you really deserved to earn the title to become the new Elemental Martial Artist he gave you that title because it is your biggest responsibility to protect innocent people and to save the whole world from harm I could be more than proud of you Sakura.

Sakura:Thank you so much Gohan if it wasn't for my father, let's just say that I'm really getting used to my intense or severe training along with him back at my home island.

Gohan:I see...hmmm...I guess your telling the Truth Sakura what I see within you is...(Smiles Proudly) you've gone through hell of a training such as yourself and your very strong full of potential too.

Sakura:It's nothing really! I can tell.

Goku:Since we already seen your elemental fighting attacks, can we see some magic attacks like you mentioned Sakura?

Sakura:Oh yeah that's right! Thanks for reminding me Goku! Wanna see it Gohan?

Gohan:Of course go ahead I love to see it myself.

Sakura:Okay then time to do some magic!

And so, Sakura beginning to do her first move she Summoned gravity blast It releases a ball of gravity that travels through the trees and boulders and shattered into pieces next she Summoned triple orbs three void orbs that deal massive damage Sakura can aim different direction the first on the left the second is the right and the last is at the center in three seconds it ended up exploded. Next is blackhole It summons a circular black hole in front of Sakura, pulling nearby trees into the center of the area. Next is Gravity Ascension Sakura maintains a field of immense gravity that pins the trees and boulders within the skill's area of effect to the ground, dealing damage and preventing movement and skill usage for 3 seconds. Next is Linear Ray Sakura shoots a laser targeted up in the sky passing through the clouds and the birds too. Next is Nine Tail Laser Sakura summons beams of light that curve out and converge to a single spot the trees,walls and boulders was shattered by the beams. Lastly the Comet Sakura Opens a dimensional gate to summon a huge meteor it crushed the ground below it to shake the entire mountain.

Sakura:Well that's all about it but the rest of my magic attacks I still need to learned more cause it's kinda hard for me to master it so what do you think this is all the magic spells that my mother taught me.

Goku:A-Awesome...your mom was a super strong magician!!! What I saw was some weird ball thingies, laser beams and oh! You Summoned that gigantic big rock up at the sky! Your mom and dad are the strongest pairs ever! if I ever see them face to face when I grow up, I wanna have an awesome sparring challenge ever! Hehehehe!

Gohan:Bravo Sakura! Bravo! Now that I seen everything what your parents taught you, let us now begin my own way training for the both of you what do you say Sakura? Your father accepted my offer I taught him everything about my fighting basics on him and so are you so are you in?

Goku:Yeah Sakura! Come on and join us! We promise will make so much stronger we can do this together forever to stop those nasty red ribbon army for destroying your home island so what do say? partners to partners?

Sakura:(Thoughts:I never would've imagine that Goku say the word "Together Forever" is some kind of wedding ceremony or something? Note to self, my parents really wants me to have a man for my future I might as well accepted this one besides, I fully trust Goku I gotta tell how I truly feel soon before it's to late.) Sure Goku partners to partners so let's train...W-WOAH!!!

Goku:Huh?...What's the matter? Why are you seems suprised Sakura?

Sakura:Our training spot...I forgot about the mess I made.

Goku and Gohan with their confused faces when they turned around they realized Sakura was right they seems so shocked what they see was a very messy training spot the trees are destroyed, rocks and boulders are shattering and walls and the ground has a very huge crack at the center.

Goku:(Screaming) Your right Sakura! How are we supposed to train now we were looking forward to it to having a sparring lessons g-grandpa is there any other training spot around here somewhere?

Gohan:Sorry Goku this is the only training spot that I only found there is no more spots around here in this place.

Goku:Awwww Maaaannn!....

Sakura felt guilty for what she did but she tilted her head that she remember of a magic spell that could fix things.

Sakura:AH!...How could I be so stupid!...Hehehe silly me.

Goku:Huh?...Sakura?

Just then, Sakura Lifted her finger up in the sky and a light consumed her finger and wave it and point it at the damage area.

Sakura:REPAIR!

After Sakura said that a beam of shining light headed straight at the damage area and the flash of light consumed the area when it died down the whole training spot is fixed no more damages to be seen.

Gohan:My Word! You have that kind of ability Sakura? You suprised me!

Sakura:(Blushed of embarrassment) s-sorry about that my mom taught me so many magic spells as in plenty of them Everytime there is a problem ahead of it I always forgot some magic spells for some problems.

Gohan:Oh Sakura you don't need to get embarrassed you did fix this training spot did you? Now that our problem is solve, let's do some training for now shall we?

Sakura:Yeah! Let's get to it!!!

Goku:Yeah Sakura let's go!

Goku grab Sakura's hand and drag her to Gohan to start training Sakura's face was bright red Sakura had a feeling Goku really like her very much like more than a friend everything in her life was quite wonderful and so, Goku, Gohan, and Sakura start their training high up at the mountains sky above the heavens where a peaceful training began.

5 HOURS LATER:

Sakura/Goku:HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH!

Sakura and Goku thrust their punches in front of them to develop or enchancing their fighting skills to the max training is to keep practicing honing their skills Sakura was thinking of herself to focus on training everyday to study more fighting styles many people out there all around the world that Sakura will gonna face give her a tough or difficult challenge she was planning to train to travel around the world so that nobody can surpass her Sakura will make her mom and dad so proud and even her master Gohan and her best friend or secret crush Goku.

Gohan:Alright you two it's time for our last training session before we could take a break, both of you should fight me to test your strength and Sakura this is my kind of training session so meaning no using of elemental fighting moves and no magic attacks is that clear?

Sakura:(Saluted) Load and clear master Gohan.

Gohan:Very good my pupil...so are you two ready?

Goku taking his fighting stance ready to fight his grandpa.

Goku:I'm ready as ever be grandpa!

Sakura taking her fighting stance as well ready to fight her master.

Sakura:I'm ready when you are Gohan.

Gohan:Alright then....Begin!

Sakura and Goku started charging Gohan both of them are about to punch him but Gohan disappeared with quick speed both of them miss him Goku was having a hard time looking for his grandpa but no luck suddenly Sakura sense Gohan's energy his right behind Goku.

Sakura:GOKU BEHIND YOU! LOOK OUT!

Goku:Huh?!

Goku turned around just in a nick of time Goku saw his grandpa behind him Gohan was about to punch him but Goku block it Gohan was a bit surprised that Goku could tell where he was after that Goku jump flip backwards and landed beside Sakura.

Goku:Wow Sakura how did you do that? How did you know where my grandpa is?

Sakura:(Smiles at Goku) let's just say I enchance my sensing ability for a very deep training of meditation back at my home island then I see you had a hard time finding your grandpa I guess you really should work on your mental training or meditation in order to win the fight that's the key.

Gohan:She's Right Goku you will never able to win if you don't finished your mental training so you better finished that up soon.

Goku:Uh huh I get the picture thanks Sakura and grandpa...so let's keep this up a notch!

Sakura:You got it Goku! Let's go!

Both of them charge at Gohan one last time but this time Gohan will stand still he won't move a muscles Sakura and Goku punch him but Gohan stop it on both of his palms both of them pushing him backwards with a few multiple punches and kicks they keep doing that for hours but then Gohan grab Goku's left leg and Sakura's right arm Gohan lifted Goku up in the air and he used his left knee to hit Goku at the gut and sent him flying at the nearest trees Gohan was about to do the same thing like Goku,but Sakura could barely sense his move she's maneuvering it to dodge his attack she spins herself in the air faster and finally she used a strongest kick hitting on Gohan's gut he pushed backwards until he stop at edge of the mountain he steps forward and kneels down trying to catch his breath Sakura landed on the ground and taking her fighting stance waiting for him to his next attack.

Goku look at her with awe after all that she did to Gohan, it might be her enchanced sensing ability I guess both of them are right he might as well training his mental or meditation training for days,weeks,months,years or so.

After Gohan regain his breath he stood up and look at her, of all people, Sakura the daughter of Ryu the strongest warrior elemental martial artist he must congratulated her for all her training he never knew she has a lot of true potential and more knowledgeable about martial arts and magic spells when Gohan look closely at her fighting stance, he's mind flashback the same posture she did with young child Ryu from the past.

Gohan:(Thought:That fighting posture...it's the same that Ryu used it as a child it's so memorable that I remember him back at the good all days him and Sakura both had some strong good will and power if she keeps this up someday she could come up with a real challenge.)

Goku jumped out of the rubble and flip forward and landed on the ground standing beside Sakura taking his fighting stance too.

Goku:You impressed me more and more Sakura I bet it's because of your sensing abilities to make yourself defend or predict his movements after this I'm gonna do some mental training...that is if you join along side me.

Sakura:(Blushed) y-yeah! of course I would join you Goku I would love too.(Thought:Ugh! I can't hold it anymore! I gotta tell him soon.)

Gohan:My my! You almost got me Sakura...but that doesn't mean this is over you and goku almost surpass me I teach one of my old students how to fight and they learned it so fast and so, there is nothing left I could teach them they will make their own path from now on because it is... their destiny.

Sakura and Goku:(thought:Destiny...)

Gohan:And now, the next move is mine so prepare yourselves.

With that, Gohan start charging at them with quick speed Sakura and Goku wasted no time cross their arms to block the punch of Gohan then they sent flying straight at the boulders.

Sakura:(Grunt) Goku! Follow My lead! Where not losing now!

Goku:OKAY!

Two fighters flipping themselves backwards when they reach the boulder, both of their feets landed on the boulder then they launch themselves back in front of Gohan to punch him back with strong force on his gut after that, they start to do numerous punches and kicks Gohan tried to fight back to them but his gut had a serious pain within him they pushed him back one last time their victory is almost near.

Goku:Hahahahaha! Sakura look! Where doing it! Where almost winning!

Sakura:Yeah! Just one more move, and it's over for him!

Both of them stop attacking Gohan then Sakura and Goku or together they received him the final blow with a strong force kick they sent him flying and he knock down some trees and boulders both of them landed on their feet to the ground and they see Gohan knocking down unconscious it means Sakura and Goku won the sparring match or training.

Goku:(Smile Happily) Hahahaha yeah! We won! We won! We won! We did it Sakura! We did it! Yaaahooo!!!

Goku is very happy he ran into Sakura and hugged her tight she blushed bright red all over her face she had a feeling Goku loves Sakura to but in the end, she can't hold back anymore she was about to say "I Love You" to Goku but Gohan slowly get up on his feet and dust himself and he look at us.

Gohan:(Cracked his neck) Congratulations you two...you surpass me and my my! Both of you are getting stronger for a short amount of time but your getting there but you still have a long way to go the three of us keep training everyday so that both of you will undoing your weaknesses one day.

Sakura:(Confused) Undoing...weaknesses?

Goku:I think he means our tail Sakura if somebody or anybody will squeeze or pulling our tail, our powers will be very weak and we will lost the fight in every battles we faced so we should be very careful.

Sakura:Really?...huh...

Sakura look at her tail for a minute and she pop out an idea she was holding her tail but then she pulled it roughly after she did that, she feels very weak and tired she sluggishly kneel slowly at the ground panting Goku ran into her and holding her she see his worried and concerned on his face.

Goku:S-Sakura! Why did you pulling your tail for?! Your gonna lose of your strength one of these days if you keep on doing that!

Sakura:S-Sorry G-Goku...I just wanna make sure that...both of you were right about this...M-My P-Parents never told me anything about this now that both of you already reminding me.

Gohan:They may have not known about it Sakura but I've been thinking hmmm...when is the last time that your parents known about you?

Sakura:Now that you mentioned it, ever since I was seven yrs old they told me where I'm from but I told them I don't know I don't really remember anything by it and also they told me that ever since I was a little baby along with my tail back at my home island, they said they found me deep in the forest I was inside that weird pod contraption after that they decided to take me their home raise me, and training me as a elemental martial artist and a magician that's all I remember.

Gohan:(Thought:Just like the day I found Goku ever since he was a baby as well does this mean Goku and Sakura wasn't belong in this planet?...No! I can't think about that right now! I need to keep on eye on those two as a martial artist, I will try my best to raise them myself they are strong but both of them should train under me everyday.) I see...then don't worry about that I'm sure your memory will come back one day when you grow up the truth will revealed ahead of you. Now then, it's time to take a break you two we've been training for five hours so time to rest up.

Goku:Okay Grandpa!

Sakura:Yes Gohan!

With that, Goku grab my hand and both of us ran off Sakura blush bright red on her face but she laughed instead without hesitation Goku look at her and he laughed too. Gohan look at them both run I guess his instincts is right maybe someday Sakura and Goku get married when they get the chance one things for sure, both of them are great fighters but they can do anything to protect everything or anything they held dear.

FEW MINUTES LATER:

Sakura:Goku where are we going?

Goku:hehehe where on a break so I know where a place we could go relax,Eat,talk and play oh! You should help me to do mental or meditation training to enchancing my sensing ability. So you'll help me right?

Sakura:Hahaha I guess both of us bit of a role there so sure why not?

Goku:Thank you Sakura your my bestest friend ever! So come on I'll take on my favorite spot where grandpa and I take a break everyday after we train so let's go!

Sakura:HAHAHAHAHA! OKAY!

They ran into the forest but not very far away, Sakura followed Goku where his going while she was running following Goku, all she could see was a lushes full of trees, animals that are playing and relaxing, colorful or mixing beautiful flowers on the bushes and finally up in the sky, there was a shiny rainbow and some white puffy clouds too.

Sakura see all of them with fascination everything in here is just like a beautiful wonderland it's like a dream come true no wonder Goku and Gohan's home is quite peaceful and fun for a change. But then Goku's stop running and also Sakura she was confused for a while and talk to Goku.

Sakura:Ummm...are we here Goku?

Goku turn around and smiled at her and nodded.

Goku:of course! Take a look!

Sakura look what he saw her eyes widened what she see was a forest with full of trees,the light is shining and at the ground full of fresh grass and white flowers on them.

Sakura:Goku.....it's beautiful.....

Goku:Hehehehe! I know right? Like I said, me and grandpa always take a break here everyday after we train and doing sparring sessions so what are we waiting for let's have some fun Sakura!

Sakura:I'm way ahead of you Goku!

Now that they're on a peaceful forest, Sakura and Goku are playing tag Goku is it. And he chased her all around the forest the sounded of cheering,shouting,and laughter. Sakura turn around but Goku isn't behind her anymore wondering where he went she was about to call him but she felt someone poking her back she scream in suprised she turn around and see Goku laughing and started running away from her.

Goku:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TAG YOUR IT! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SAKURA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sakura:GOKU YOU CHEATER! GET BACK HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

While both of them running around like circles Gohan watch them play not to far away from them he was really glad that both of them have fun they maybe still young but he started wondering how long those two will confess each other.

Gohan tilted his head and he had an idea. Back at those two, after Playing tag Sakura heared Goku's tummy rumbling they stop running he hold his tummy and feeling hungry so he look at her and he smile scratching the back on his head.

Sakura:(Smiling) I take it that your hungry huh Goku?

Goku:Yeah sort of. Let's go fishing! It's in the left side of the forest so there's a lake in there and the trees has lots of apples and sorts of all kinds wanna come with me?

Sakura:Sure Goku! I'm kinda hungry myself so let's go!

Goku:(Happy) Great! Come on! Both of us will have a awesome feast together!

With that,Goku once again hold Sakura's hand and there heading straight at the fishing lake and some trees full of fruits.

They already reach the place where they can get some food the lake was really clean and crystal clear and all of the trees has full of fruits all sorted kinds of it.

Goku:Well here we are! Sakura I'll go fishing and you will get some fruits from the trees just take as much as you like I don't mind though.

Sakura:You got it but...how are you gonna go fishing without a bait?

Goku:Hehehe! I'll use my tail to lure the fish out of the water knock it out then I will swim down grab the fish and that's it. Cool right?

Sakura:Your idea is truly amazing Goku. Really I can tell hehehehe! Well I'm off to get some fruits Goku be back in a bit!

Goku:Okay Sakura don't be gone long be here on time.

Sakura:Right!

She is now ran off at the nearest trees to get some fruits Sakura look up for a bit there are all different kinds of fruits there are apples, oranges, grapes, peaches and many others.

Sakura pop an idea how to get them quickly she rise her fist high and punch it on the ground hard to cause an earthquake but not to strong not to shake the whole mount paozu the trees are shaking causing all the fruits fall rapidly.

Sakura:hehehehehe! I just hope I didn't shake the whole mount paozu with my earth powers...(Sweatdrop) But then again, that's a lot of fruits I caught today what should I do?

Sakura think of a way how to bring all of them all back to Goku she look around for a bit when she look up again,what she saw was some few vines up at the tree branch.

Sakura:I guess my problem solve already all I need is to grab few of those vines and assemble them as a net. Well time to get to work.

She jumped high few meters in the air and she landed in the tree branch she pick up some vines and she hop again to get some more Sakura jump quickly blink of an eye with quick speed. When she's finished, she finally landed in the ground she grab all the vines she need for making a net so that she could carrying all the fruits she caught she starts assemble it right away.

Few minutes later, she already finish making a net Sakura started to grab few of the fruits inside the net she made when she's finished, she tied up the vine on top of the net carrying it and she's ready to head back to Goku.

Sakura:I just hope these are enough for making Goku's stomach full like a balloon but hey! I love eating a lot too (Giggling).

She took off right away ran out of the trees to find Goku she reach back at the lake but there's no sign of him anywhere she put down the net full of fruits then calling for Goku.

Sakura:GOOOKUUUU!!!! WHERE ARE YOOOUUU!!!??? I'M BACK!!! I'VE GOT ALL THE FRUITS LIKE YOU ASK ME TOO!!!.....huh? Where could he be? I'm sure he caught some fish for us.

Goku:I'm right here Sakura! And wow that's a lot of fruits you caught today. You did a pretty good job there.

Sakura:Yeah anything for you Goku- EEEEKKKK!!!!

Goku:(Confused) Huh? what's the matter?

Sakura's face flush red all over her face she turn around closed her eyes covered her face both of her hands with embarrassment Goku was confused looking at her he was naked along with his tail without any clothes on.

Goku:Hey tell me what's wrong why are you covering your face like that? It's red.

Sakura:Goku! I can't look at you because you don't have any clothes on! Your naked in front of me!

Goku:Naked?.....Oh Oops! Hehehehehe! I forgot your a girl I just had no idea sorry about that it's just that my clothes are all wet after I caught some fish so I just hung up all of my clothes at the tree branch it will be dried in no time.

Sakura:(Thoughts:For some reason, he thought I was a boy he never change did he? Oh well I can't just stay mad at him. Let this be a good lesson to him.) Erm...okay if you say so Goku I really hate to ask you this but your clothes are still wet from your swimming right? I really should sit in there by that near giant boulder because I don't wanna see you naked like this when your clothes are dry, we can eat our food okay?

Goku:Hehehe! Okay! You got it!

Few hours later, Goku was training by himself still without clothes (I know it's still awkward...sorry about that it's embarrassing) and as for Sakura, she was sitting behind a giant boulder without seeing Goku naked she crisscross her legs she put both of her hands together like a meditation position and she close her eyes calmly she was doing herself mental training all she could do is think nothing,calmly and relaxing is a program of regular activities purported to maintain or improve one's cognitive abilities. The phrase "cognitive ability" usually refers to components of fluid intelligence such as executive function and working memory.

And also she could power up her sensing abilities to predicting people's movements as well. She's been doing her meditation training for to long until Goku grab both of her shoulders to shake her.

Goku:Hey Sakura come on! It's time to eat!

Sakura open her eyes slowly when she widened her eyes, she see Goku clearly this time he put his clothes on she sigh in relief remind her never to see him naked again.

Sakura:Well it's a good thing you put your clothes on Goku that's good so sure let's eat I'm done with my mental training anyways.

Goku:Hehehe! Yeah I guess but after this you promise that you and I will have meditation training alright?

Sakura:Hahahahaha! I'm no promise breaker Goku anything for a best friend like you would help your time and need. So let's eat!

Goku:Yeah I'm starving!

Goku offer his hand to her so she gladly accept it he help her stand up and dragging her where the food is. Goku and Sakura cooked some fish and they eat it unfortunately Goku's stomach is just like a bottomless pit he keeps eating and eating until he drop after he finish the fish he ate some of the fruits that Sakura got them from the trees.

Sakura on the other hand, she did the same way like the monkey tail boy couldn't help her taste buds full of deliciousness. Guess after the two kids all that training or playing tag or something makes them really tired or hungry just like charging batteries.

Goku and Sakura already ate all the food they hunted both of them rubbed their bellies and their full with satisfaction.

Goku:Oh boy! That was good food (Burp!)

Sakura:You said it Goku! It was all delicious! (Burp) Excuse me...

Goku:(Chuckled) I'm glad you ate a lot to regain strength and best of all it's because of my hungry side and so are you. Everytime I get excited to train with grandpa everyday my stomach always rumbling I eat tons of fruits and tons of fish we ate together as always grandpa never leave at my side he said I will grow big and strong and also me and grandpa doing sparring sessions I was stronger such a short amount of time but I'm still getting there but I always never give up hope...that's why I also have you Sakura your parents maybe gone or alive they are still out there somewhere in this world when both of us grow up, I deeply promise you that together we will go look for them.

Sakura:Goku...thank you I admire your courage yes your right let's go look for them together when we grow up we need more training we can get so that nobody or anybody can stop us!

Goku:hehehehe yeah! That's the Sakura I know! So come on! Let's go back to the forest before we train let's play for a bit okay because I just wanted you to cheer up.

Sakura:Awww thanks Goku! Your the best!

Goku and Sakura already done eating their food so they heading back at the forest to play for a while before training Sakura decided to play hide and seek he agrees immediately so Sakura will be it this time she goes to a nearest tree to count to thirty Goku was trying find a place to hide but he spotted his grandfather Gohan at left side of the forest Gohan was silently called Goku saying "psst" so he ran into Gohan anyways. When he reach his grandpa, Gohan talks to him.

Gohan:I'm sorry for interrupting your fun with Sakura but my Instincts was telling me that you do falling in love with her I must say,you show promise on her but if you do care or loving her so much really deeply,that gives me a wonderful idea so you want to listen to me Goku?

Goku:Of course grandpa! All I ever wanted is to make Sakura really happy I told her we should play for a bit first before we do some meditation training it's the only thing I could cheer her up so I can't let her sad side to be taken over her.

Gohan:I'm glad to hear that Goku your such a sweet boy to her right now. Listen very carefully alright so all we have to do is...

Goku:Uh huh! Go on grandpa.

Back at Sakura, She already finished her counting to thirty and looking for Goku where he's hiding she ran around the forest on the trees, behind the boulder, inside the bushes,inside the cave,under or behind some animals.

Sakura was about to give up but her eyes spotted a moving monkey tail hiding on the t - rex giant tail she smiled happily that she found Goku she ran towards it she stop and tip toed quietly so that the t-rex won't notice her she was about to call his name but what she saw a monkey eating banana's the monkey turn around but he shrieking to death and ran away on her.

The T-Rex heared noises he turn his head to see Sakura he was really angry and let out a loud growl she was laughing nervously at the T-Rex to say sorry but it was to late the T-Rex starting chasing after her while Sakura was running away as fast as she could.

Sakura:AHHHHH!!! MR T-REX I-I'M S-SORRY I DISTURBING YOUR NAP IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR!!!

T-REX:ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

Sakura:AHHHHH!!!! HEEEELLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!

Few hours later,She manage to get back at the forest safely she was really tired and she was covered with sweat her hair is very messy her clothes had been torn up and some small bruises all over her body she was about to seat down at the ground to rest up but she hear Goku's voice to call her name.

Goku:HEEEYYY! SAKURA THERE YOU ARE I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR Y- WHAT THE?!

Sakura:Oh h-hey there g-goku I f-finally found you so what's up? Hehehe!

Sakura collapse on the ground sluggishly but Goku caught her fall.

Goku:S-SAKURA?! W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! DID SOMEBODY BEAT YOU UP OR SOMETHING?! IF THEY DID THEN, LET ME BEAT THEM UP!

Sakura:Calm down Goku! Let me explained after I finish count to thirty I was running around the forest looking all over for you I was about to give up but I saw a tail I thought it was yours but it was just a cute monkey eating bananas but the T-Rex notice me and attack me I started to run away from him I was running for hours but I was decided to face him I used my wind fist attack hit him on the gut so I sent him flying never to come back again so that's why I was looking like this and decided to rest up a bit.

Goku:Oh...well I'm glad you got rid of that T-Rex all by yourself but I'm still worried about your safety so can you still heal yourself and fix up your clothes with your magic?

Sakura:Of course I would I'm the most talented magician in the world.

Sakura started to heal herself a while glow consuming all over her body after that she's already fully recovery and she used repair magic to fix up her girl type martial arts gi.

Sakura:There all better!...can I rest for a bit please? After the T-Rex chasing me for hours I could use a short nap.

Goku:Sure Sakura let's sleep together! Then afterwards let's train and oh! I have a biggest suprised for you but it will have to wait okay?

Sakura:A biggest suprise?...Well if you say so Goku yaaawwwn! Well let's sleep for an hour.

Goku:Okay sleep well I'll look after you for now.

Sakura is very tired after all that running away from the T-Rex she close her eyes slowly and she went fast asleep she snored so peacefully ringing into Goku's ears that was the cutest thing he ever heared from her but he also closed his eyes and went to sleep as well Goku was moving a bit nearing her and he put his one arm around her waist he put a smile on his sleeping face Sakura open her one eye a bit looking at Goku by hugging her like that she close her one eye she put a smile on her sleeping face as well and hugging him.

After their very long nap, Sakura promised Goku that the both of them will do their meditation/mental training both of them crisscross their legs put their hands together on meditation position, they close their eyes calmly to trained their minds, power up their sensing ability to predicting people's movements all they can do is think nothing, make their minds blank when a one monkey busy eating his apple on the top of the tree, he threw it one away and eat another one.

Goku keeps on meditating as best as he could but he couldn't sense anything he felt something hitting on top on his head he wince in pain and rub his head.

Goku:Ouch! That hurt!...Huh?

He look up at the tree where the monkey is the monkey flinch and scared of him and starts running away.

Goku:(Sigh)...it's no use I can't sense anything I did my best to meditate in half an hour but still nothing I'll never master it.

Goku is really upset he couldn't do anything to master it but deep down, training the brain to exercise with mind and body Sakura open her eyes and look at him with a sad look on her face she sigh and stand up and tries to confort her best friend Goku patted his back.

Sakura:It's okay Goku everybody always makes mistakes by not doing anything right you see...when I was seven yrs old my parents used to tell me to do meditation training to train my mind and body it helps me feel relaxed the only thing I could do is to think nothing always to make my mind blank it always keeps me concentrating when I heared noises I always keep calm never be afraid or something like that I won't be giving up helping you completed your mental training to enchanced your sensing abilities if we do this everyday, you could be able to master it soon okay?

Goku:(Smile)...Hehehe! Thanks for cheering me up Sakura it makes me feel better when you comforted me and thanks for not giving up on me to do mental training.

Sakura:(Blushed) It's no problem Goku! Your the very first person in my life to make friends with you...and it's getting late that's enough training for today let's call it a day Goku will do this again tomorrow.

Goku:Oh...I guess your right...but before we go home I have a biggest suprised for you so come just for a little while pretty please?

Sakura:Oh really? Well alright then Goku lead the way.

Goku:Awesome! Let's go!

Goku grab Sakura's hand and both of them ran off he leads Sakura where the biggest suprise is they went straight deep into the forest Sakura was wondering why he was excited all of a sudden but she was really curious as well whatever the suprise is, it must be very special. When we stop running, something falling from the sky fresh pink petals all over the place and so bright too when Goku and I walk further, Sakura's eyes widened in shock all she could see is a giant cherry blossom tree at the middle of the forest.

Goku:Well what do you think? Isn't it pretty?

Sakura:G-Goku...I-I Don't know what to say...it's incredible.

Goku:hehehe! Well this is the cherry blossom tree my grandpa told me that your name is Sakura right? Your name means cherry blossom he knows everything about it so my grandpa planned that you and I will make an important vow.

Sakura:Important vow?(Thoughts:Gohan planned all this? just because Goku taking me here looking at this cherry blossom tree,that doesn't mean it's a biggest suprise.....W-WAIT! DOES THIS MEAN-)

Goku:huh? What's wrong Sakura you alright there?

Sakura:Yeah I'm fine I gotta say Goku this is very interesting this is my very first time I see this kind of tree before there is no such thing at my home island when I grow up, I'm gonna develop some cherry blossom garden on my own it's like we're at heaven or something.

Goku:hehehe you really think so? That was a pretty neat idea the both of us can do that on the future and before I forget let's do the vowing thing right now so wait here for a minute I'll be right back.

Sakura watch Goku took off he was laughing while running she stand there looking at him she was laughing at him as well how silly he was. She stop laughing wondering what kind of vow his talking about she may guess it's about pulling our friendship closer and then again, she's still unsure that her feelings of Goku still happening if Sakura will gonna confess her true feelings to Goku, she was really afraid that he's gonna reject her but it's up to Goku if he does feel the same, she will be very happy she would never forget about her parents advice when Sakura found a suitable boy/man to be with, she will created a wonderful future that she will never forget for hopes and dreams and that is a promise.

Goku:Hey Sakura I'm back!

Sakura:Oh hey Goku back so soon? Whatcha got there?

Goku:hehehehehe these of course!

Goku was holding few Cherry Blossom flowers on his hands Sakura watch them with fascination they where cute and yet beautiful.

Sakura:Goku?...are those for me?

Goku:Hehehehehe! Yeah! But before I'll give these to you, let's hold these together then we will do the vowing thing so you ready?

Sakura:(Gulp)...S-Sure let's do it.

Sakura steps forward at Goku she is now holding the cherry blossom flowers with him. both of them now holding it together and the cherry blossom tree is in the middle on them.

(A/N:THIS PICTURE IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE JUST IMAGINE THAT TWO KIDS ARE HOLDING CHERRY BLOSSOM FLOWERS AND BOTH OF THEM STANDING EACH OTHER THAT THE CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE IS INFRONT OF THEM. ON THE LEFT SIDE,THE LITTLE GIRL WILL BE SAKURA AND ON THE RIGHT, THE LITTLE BOY WILL BE GOKU IMAGINE ALSO THAT HE HAS A TAIL AS WELL I KNOW THOSE TWO ARE STILL TO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED BUT THEY MADE A VOW THAT THEY PROMISE EACH OTHER TO GET MARRIED WHEN THEY GROW UP I WILL LET IT HAPPENED AT THE 23RD MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT SAGA 😄)

Goku:Ummm Sakura...what I'm about to say is that ever since I first met you, my face was bright red and my heart was always pounding in my chest I ask grandpa I was sick but he said I'm not he said it's called love he told me everything about it and now I do understand what it means I can't stop thinking about you I saw your elemental fighting techniques like water,fire,earth,and air and it was amazingly cool and I also saw magic powers you can change your outfit,healing, fixing things and you can use your magic on battles I remember correctly it was Gravity,laser attacks,and time magic I guess you trained a lot lately huh? You impressed me day after day and I love it all..... Sakura I-I have feelings for you ever since we met your strong,smart,pure,compassionate,and very friendly too we were doing our vow today because someday when we grow up, both of us will get married and start a new family life what am I about to say is Sakura I-I.....I LOVE YOU!!!

Sakura was stunned and utterly shock she don't know what to say she was loss for words after she heared all his confession speech she knew it! She really knew it! She wasn't dreaming after all! all of her life she keep holding back her feelings which she will tell him when the time comes and now here it is! Goku finally confess his feelings to Sakura his face was full of seriousness on his eyes he really needs her the most.

Sakura's eyes blurred and some tears running through her cheeks it wasn't tears of sadness it was tears of joy and she's started to sob.

Sakura:(Sob) g-goku (Sob).....Is it true? Do you really mean those things?

Goku:Y-Yeah I mean every word and more...I love you Sakura we will always be together forever both of us will be working together to protect this world because it is our duty.

Sakura:(Sniff) is that so?...Well umm Goku I had the same feelings as you
I can't hold back anymore because I was doing that because I was scared that you rejected me after you and your grandfather Gohan tended my wounds, then I woke up I see your sleeping face it was gentle and handsome to but I already settle that I really like you more than a friend. Goku I-I...I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Goku:hehehehe!....hahahahaha!....YEAH ALRIGHT! I DID IT! YAHOO! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME BACK SAKURA!...and one more thing will you be my girlfriend, you and I promise each other that when we grow up, we will get married and start a family life so you promise?

Sakura:Goku.....of course I will be your girlfriend and that means your my boyfriend from now on and of course I will never ever forget the promise we will always be together forever until the end of Earth so...I love you Goku.

Sakura Smiles at him when she lean closer she kiss him on the cheek Goku's face was bright red and holding his left cheek.

Goku:What was that? It feels ticklish and warm what's it called?

Sakura:It's called a kiss Goku that was part of love too. So where in love now and where officially lovers.

Goku:Oh really?! Wow that was awesome! I wanna try on you too!

Goku steps forward and he also kiss Sakura on the cheek he steps back and see her face Sakura was giggling she runs and hug him lovingly and Goku was very happy so he hugs her back.

Sakura:Oh Goku...I love you so much and I always will be.

Goku:I love you too Sakura forever and ever.

While both of them still hugging each other, they heared a clap from Gohan he came out hiding at the bushes he was been watching everything.

Gohan:Congratulations you two! Both of you are a couple now It seems that you followed what I instructed you Goku and I bet you already mastered everything so you see now Goku? That what it means to be falling in love and more importantly I would really love to see for myself about being promised that the both of you are getting married someday when you grow up to start a family make lots of friends I'm looking forward to it to see it.

Sakura:So your saying...this was your plan from the beginning? You were teaching Goku what is love is and he take me in here in this big cherry blossom tree to confess our feelings for each other then you where hiding at the bushes to listen what we say?

Gohan:Yes of course! I'm only doing this because...I want my grandson Goku to have a brighter future so that you and goku will do whatever it takes to be together forever keep training harder and harder to surpass their limits, always remember to keep your duty to save the world and finally both of you should chose your path to learn everything for what is right.

Sakura:Gohan...

Goku:Grandpa...

Both of them staring him with awe Sakura put a smile on her lips he has a point though it was better than anything she was really lucky that they had those two Sakura has a boyfriend now she will do whatever it takes to protect the ones she held dear her mom and dad will be very proud of her.

And as for Goku, he was beyond happy he will keep his grandfather's words forever on his heart he wagged his tail happily and he holds Sakura's hand.

Goku:Thank you for doing this for us grandpa! Sakura is my girlfriend now and I will always protect her so you can count on me!

Gohan:That's the spirit! Now that it's done, we should all head home for now it's getting pretty late.

Sakura:Hold on a minute! Before we go home, let's make a remembrance to remember all the things that the three of us done all together as a family.

Goku:Remembrance? What is that mean Sakura?

Sakura:Like this!

She open her left hand and a small binding circle appeared the light shine brighter then poof what Sakura is summoned a digital camera.

Goku:W-WOAH!...what is that thing? I never seen anything like it before.

Gohan:Indeed what is that contraption you Summoned Sakura?

Sakura:This thing is called a digital camera it can take some pictures or any kinds of stuff...here I'll show you how it works.

Sakura was using the camera now she holds the camera and held it on her face and she only opened her right eye at the curser of the camera so that she could see Goku and Gohan.

Sakura:Alright smile!

She click the button and the camera started to flash in front of them both of them are suprised and rub their eyes.

The picture came out of the camera Sakura take a look at it and she laughed what she see was a picture of Goku and Gohan that their comically scared to death.

Goku:W-WOAH! Holy cow! What was that?!

Gohan:That gave me a heart attack what did you do?

Sakura:(laughing)... I-I'm sorry...it's just both of you are really funny hahahaha!...t-take a look.

Sakura show the picture to them Goku and Gohan are really suprised it's their first time they see it with awe.

Goku:Golly!!! Did you see that grandpa? Their just like us!

Gohan:Truly Amazing! That contraption camera was it? You say it can take pictures and it flashed! The picture came out of the camera and their just like us! Astounding indeed!

Sakura:Don't worry this camera won't be harmed as long as I take pictures our memories will always right to remember so let's takes some pictures about the three of us so you two ready?

Goku:If you say that thing won't be harmed,then where ready!

Gohan:I see what you mean so sure I'm ready.

Sakura:Great! So once again...Smile!

Goku/Gohan:Smile!

And so, Sakura,Gohan and Goku taking pictures she will collected all the pictures for a fun memories to remember their doing poses like fighting stance,silly dances, victory poses and so on.

Sakura collected enough pictures she was very satisfied right now it's already night time and the sun come down they went back at the house on time before Sakura head to bed, there is one last thing she could do.

Sakura:Gohan,Goku you guys go on ahead and sleep I have a perfect plan to put these pictures for a safe place.

Goku:Oh really? Then I wanna help I'm not that really sleepy just yet what about you grandpa?

Gohan:Well I'll sit down and watch then so what are you going to do with them Sakura?

Sakura:In order to keep these pictures safe, will just have to make one.

Sakura once again open her left hand a magic binding circle appeared and a shining flash of light from the circle then poof what Sakura summoned was a stack of arts supplies.

Goku:NEATO!...I know what they are. Those are stacks of arts supplies is it? me and grandpa doing this everyday ever since I was a little baby it was so much fun so can I help? Come on please?

Sakura:Sure Goku you can help as much as you want after all your my boyfriend.

Goku:hahahaha yeah! So by the way, what should we make?

Sakura:Where gonna make a colorful dragon scrapbook you know like a family photo album or something so your in?

Goku:hahahahaha! I am so in so let's do it!

Gohan:That's sounds delightful I'll be happy to watch then.

Sakura and Goku are starting to make a colorful dragon scrapbook to use the arts supplies first Sakura drawing a four dragon pictures for the front page of the scrapbook after she's done she tells Goku to color them any will do just fine with her he open the lid of the paint bottle he pick a paint brush and start painting the dragon pictures that Sakura draw when his finished it he show it to her then she nodded for approvement.

Sakura:your doing a wonderful job Goku you painted them nice and clean.

Goku:hehehe! See? I told you it was fun let's keep going!

The next step is to gather all the color sheets and Sakura start to make holes with a punch hole machine after that she make a border with paint marker on hard chart then pin up all with a stapler cut the color sheets for title she doing it the same make a border with a paint marker next Sakura used the colorful strings to insert the hole to make a cute ribbon then put a white tape to cover it color it again with the paint marker.

Sakura and Goku prepared the drawing color dragons to stick it at the title.

Sakura:Phew! I think where almost done Goku and now for the final part.

Goku:Oh! Oh! You mean the pictures right?!

Sakura:That's right Goku all we need now is to stick on them all of the scrapbook pages then we're done.

Goku:Okay then I can help you with that.

Goku grab the pictures and Sakura grab a bottle of glue he helped her stick it on the color pages all those pictures about them are filled with happiness, astonishment and encouragement.

All the pictures are finishing sticking it with every color pages then their dragon scrapbook is finally finished.

(A/N:IT MAYBE NOT LOOK LIKE A COLORFUL DRAGON SCRAPBOOK BUT JUST IMAGINE IT SAKURA AND GOKU DO ALL THE WORK MAKING IT AND ALSO JUST IMAGINE THAT ALL OF THOSE PICTURES ARE LOOK LIKE GOKU,GOHAN,AND SAKURA)

Sakura:Hooray! It's done! Goku we finally finished it! Let's show this to Gohan shall we?

Goku:Hahahahaha Yeah! We did a very awesome job!

Goku grab the scrapbook with excitement and he running straight with his grandpa Sakura followed him as well.

Goku:Grandpa! Grandpa! Lookie! Lookie! Sakura and I made an awesome dragon scrapbook isn't it Neato?! We made it with love right Sakura?

Sakura:You said it Goku! So what do you think Gohan do you like it?

Gohan take a look at the scrapbook that they made he flip every pages full of pictures everything about them after he see it all,he smiled with great satisfaction.

Gohan:Huhuhuhuhu! Why I love it! You two did a wonderful job making this. This scrapbook is our family for generations and this is our important treasure from now on.

Goku:Really? You think so? Then we will protect it from harm's way I mean, the three of us are a true family now.

Sakura:That's true now that I'm here thanks to my mom's teleportation magic I can finally meet you for real Gohan my father said your the most powerful martial artist ever I can't let anyone surpass me and also Goku too both of us are lovers forever he and I must succeed passing through our limitations and weaknesses.

Gohan:you really did know what I told you I'm very glad to hear it keep training harder till the very end and never give up on your life on it.

Sakura:Of course Gohan I won't forget it. Yaaawn! It's getting pretty late let's go to bed guys I'm so sleepy.

Goku:Yaaawn! Yeah me to let's go to bed for now.

Gohan:Alright you two it's time for bed I will put this scrapbook on the table so goodnight.

Goku:Goodnight Grandpa.

Sakura:Goodnight Gohan.

In the next morning, Goku and Sakura run outside the house and stretch their arms ready for some good training exercise.

Goku:MMMM!!!...Ah! What a beautiful day isn't it Sakura?

Sakura:MMMM!!! It sure was Goku time for some good training exercise hey let's go back at the forest Goku I really love it there! Let's do the same just like last time!

Goku:Yeah good idea Sakura let's do it! Hey grandpa Sakura and I will going back at the forest just like last time so can we?

Gohan:Why of course you will but be careful okay be back here soon until it's night fall so go and have fun.

Sakura:Okay we will.

Goku:Great! Let's go Sakura let's train together!

Goku took off and grab her hand both of them running straight to the forest Sakura laugh with joy while running Gohan look at them both he was very glad they love each other more than friends he believed.

He went back inside the house he grab the scrapbook on the table and he sit down on the bed he look at the first page there are three pictures the first one he see is those three doing victory poses the second one is doing silly faces the third is doing fighting stance they become true warriors.

Gohan couldn't help but smile on his face he keeps on watching the pictures peacefully. Meanwhile back at Sakura and Goku, both of them training for few hours all Sakura did was throw multiple fire punch and fire spinning kicks on Goku he used his power pole to spinning in front of him to defend himself he block Sakura's fire punch and kicks after that he charge at Sakura and starts attacking her he punch her several times Sakura block his attack crossing her arms it won't take long that she swung her fist straight at his face but he block it and he caught her hand he was about attack her but she maneuver it and kick him on the face he took the hit he was sent flying and Goku was smash behind the trees.

Sakura was waiting for him but then she saw Goku was okay start charging her she sense Goku's movements all of a sudden,she heared Goku saying "Power Pole Extend!" A red pole aiming straight to Sakura she slam her left hand on the left side boulder which she formed her left arm into an earth Gauntlet she grab the pole hard not letting it go Goku was surprised when she grab it he had a hard time tugging it harder to retract it back to him.

Goku:huh?! (Grunt! Grunt! Grunt!) w-what in the world?! Wow she's really strong! I can't pull it out free! (Grunt! Grunt! Grunt!)

Sakura:(Thoughts:it looks like Goku is having a hard time fighting me he was lacking of his mental training he was trying his best to sense my movements but one things for sure he can manage to do it anyways I guess it's time for me to put it up a notch.)

Sakura lifted the pole and also Goku and started spinning around like it was no tomorrow she spins faster and she heared Goku scream and he was about to puke she finally let go of the power pole sent Goku flying a second time near by the boulders.

When the smoke died down Goku was lying down at the ground his clothes was a mess his hair mess up and multiple bruises all over his body and his tongue sticks out and his eyes where swirling. Sakura was Infront of Goku with quick speed he stands up and regain his vision he can see Sakura clearly.

Sakura:Are you alright Goku? Did I hurt you that much?

Goku:Well...a little...but wow Sakura how did you manage to get so strong? What kind of training have you been through with your mom and dad?

Sakura:Let's just say Goku my training with mom and dad are very intense, harsh, and severe to keep me so powerful that I could withstand bad guys also my age at seven yrs old.

Goku:What really?! Holy cow! I guess I'm lucky to have you Sakura...one of these days I'm gonna surpass you just you wait and see.

Sakura:I'm sure you would but like I said if we found my mom and dad, I will tell my father he will teach you the basics of elemental fighting techniques that way both of us can work together as a team to surpass everybody and to protect this world.

Goku:you promised?

Sakura:I promise and I love you Goku.

She leans closer to him and kiss his cheek.

Goku:Hehehe! I love you more Sakura.

Sakura:Oh I almost forgot Goku can I hold your hand for a minute?

Goku:Huh? Sure okay.

Sakura hold Goku hand and a shining light appeared Goku feels relaxed and calm he doesn't feel in pain anymore his body has no more bruises his hair and clothes are all fixed up she was healing him.

Goku:w-woah! Did you just heal me?!

Sakura:Well not just only me also you and others too. My mom teach me the basics of healing magic so that I could heal them an instant or properly whenever everyone's in danger or injured for battle.

Goku:That's awesome! Your magic really comes really handy huh? When we having a biggest mission together, surely we could do whatever we want the most like having an adventure or something like that.

Sakura:Well I'm agree with you there Goku but your right we can do what we want travel all over the world fighting bad guys fighting dangerous opponents and many more (Rumble! Rumble!)

Goku:Huh? Was that your stomach Sakura?

Sakura:Yeah apparently I haven't eaten yet since we trained for a few hours.

Goku:F-FEW HOURS?! Why didn't you tell me?! Come on let's go get some food right away!

Sakura:W-WOAH! okay Goku let's go I'm really hungry right now.

Goku:Yeah me too so let's go!

Sakura and Goku ran off he was going fishing and she will pick some fruits from the trees both of them sit down at the rock and enjoying themselves eating. Sakura slowly eating all of a sudden thinking Goku stop eating and look at her with concerned.

Goku:Sakura? What's wrong? Is something the matter?

Sakura:I'm fine Goku.....I've been thinking about what we vowing for...you know both of us getting married when we grow up someday to make our very own family living together...well I've decided.

Goku:Decide what?

Sakura:Well remember what Gohan said about both of us living together as a family? He mentioned about after we get married, both of us will have kids.

Goku:Kids? What does that mean? Did grandpa tell you everything about it?

Sakura:Sorry Goku he never tell me the rest of it he said I'm to young to know he could tell me everything when I grow up I'm still 10 yrs old still a kid as usual.

Goku:Oh...Well it's fine just trust me alright? When grandpa tell you very important, I guess he can call it an adult private conversation but I'm fine with it.

Sakura:This is the first time I see you being so smart. Hahaha! That's the way I like it!

Goku:Thanks a bunch! I will never forget the promise only between us about when we grow up the two of us will get married and have an awesome family just only you and me.

Sakura:Awww! Thanks Goku! Your the best I won't forget the promise too. I feel a lot better already...I BET I CAN EAT IT ALL! (NUM! NUM! NUM)

Goku:HEY NO FAIR! IM EATING TOO! (NUM! NUM! NUM!)

They've been eating a lot lately after that they where going back to training for five hours and many more day after day they done the same thing.

It's the night of the full moon Sakura and Goku finished their training they where going straight home they promise Gohan to go home before nightfall.

Sakura:phew! Oh Man! I'm exhausted all those training exercises,playing tag, hide and seek, follow the leader, all those things make my body sore. But I feel that my mind and body is starting to have a whole new level right Goku?

Goku:Hehehehehe! Yeah i can feel it too. I feel that I'm a lot stronger after all that we did it together grandpa Gohan will be so proud of us we can't wait to tell him everything what we did.

Sakura:Yeah I agree! Let's tell him right now!

They where about to get inside but Gohan open the door to see them he put a smile on his face to see them again.

Gohan:Oh good! Both of you came here just in time! I was starting to get worried that you training overnight now come inside kids I made dinner today.

Goku:Yahoo! Dinner time I'm starving! Come on Sakura let's eat!

Sakura:Yeah you said it Goku!

Gohan cooked steam fish and dinosaur meat for dinner Goku eating so fast like an animal he could never stop and so as Sakura both of them eating so fast until they drop that's because they where really tired my training, playing and hunting for food. Goku patted his stomach and burped with satisfaction that same goes for Gohan and Sakura too they where about to head to bed, Sakura tilted her head tried to remembered what's missing and her face was in shocked.

Sakura:Oh no! I really forgot something!

Goku:Huh? What did you forgot something Sakura? Is it very important?

Sakura:After both of us train at the forest at five hours ago, I forgot to pick some fruits so that I could make a special fruit salad for the three of us for tomorrow. Gohan I know it's already nightfall but I really should get some please I won't take long just for a bit.

Gohan thinks about it he can't let her go outside it's already midnight something might be bad happening to her she was a strong fighter just like his father Gohan smiled at her nodded his head.

Gohan:Well I guess I won't stop you...but very well, you may go pick some fruits for tomorrow my dear.

Sakura:YES! Oh Thank you so much Gohan I won't take long.

Goku:w-wait a minute! I can't let you go alone let me go with you!

Sakura:It's okay Goku I can do this just fine. You where really tired after all that training and playing games and hunting for food with me so let me do it alone okay so don't worry I will be back for a bit so please just trust on this one okay?

Goku:Sakura...Well okay then just be careful out there when your in trouble just scream for help okay? Promise me.

Sakura:Yeah I promise Goku...well I'm off!

Goku:Wait!

Sakura:Huh?

Goku steps forward and leans her he kiss her on the cheek Sakura's face is bright red.

Goku:Hehehehe! It's my turn to kiss you Sakura because your my rightful girlfriend and that is a sign to say goodluck.

Sakura staring Goku with amazement she couldn't helped she was very proud of him what is love is she runs to him and hug him tight.

Goku smiled widened he hug her back.

Sakura:aww Goku that's so very sweet of you thank you so much! I'll be back before you know it.

Goku:Hehehehe! Your welcome Sakura it's the least I can do.

Both of them let go of each other Sakura waving goodbye and ran off head to the forest to pick some fruits for tomorrow.

Gohan:I'm very proud of you Goku Sakura is really suitable for you forever as your lover always remember what I told about true responsibility about it.

Goku:yeah I won't forget responsible is the key and acting like grow up I heared it a lot of times from you grandpa so I can't go to bed without her so I'm gonna start meditate for bit is it okay with you?

Gohan:Of course you can Goku if Sakura comes back here soon come inside the house and straight to bed alright?

Goku:Okay got it grandpa you can count on me!

Gohan:Thank you have fun on your meditation training then.

Gohan went back inside and head to bed first and as for Goku, he remains staying outside he sit down besides the wall at the house he crisscross his legs putting his hands together in a meditation position closing his eyes calmly and starts his meditation training but somethings bothering him, Goku open his eyes for a second and look up at the full moon.

Goku:Wow the moon is so shiny...but it doesn't makes sense! Everytime I look up at the full moon the other day, grandpa tries to stop me from looking at it he told me that a giant monster will causing havoc or something like that...I don't know to believe him but I'll just look at it just for a second.

Goku look at the full moon one last time he stared at it for a few minutes he was about to get back to his meditation training but he stop moving his tail was acting up and his eyes started to blank.

Meanwhile, Sakura was on the forest pick some fresh fruits and put them at the basket. Once she's done, she's heading back home where Gohan and Goku are waiting for her.

Sakura:Ah what a beautiful night! Now I got all the fruits I wanted to make a yummy fruit salad for tomorrow, Goku and Gohan will be very happy to eat it thanks for my mother's cooking skills she taught me...huh?

Sakura stops walking she looked up at the sky she saw a big full moon she stared at it with awe but suddenly, she heared an aggressive roar she started to run immediately where that loud roar is.

When she stops running her eyes widened with pure shock what she saw was a giant monster look like an ape.

(Goku's Ape Form)

that roar so loudly the ape started to smashed most of the mountains,trees,and everything what she feared the most is Gohan was is there at the house but Goku she doesn't know where he is she must stop that monster she was about to fight that giant monster,she stop running she feels really strange her tail was moving by itself and her eyes was beginning to blank it's because of the full moon she was staring a second ago her heart was started to beat really strong including her whole body and it started to shake violently after that her body was to grow and bulky her clothing started to rip off she had an angry look on her face and her eyes turning white her teeth turned to sharp bared fangs and her body covered with fur finally her face completely look like a monster.

Sakura's body growing bigger and bigger she is now turning into a great Saiyan ape:

(Sakura's Ape Form)

she roared so viciously and loudly she is started destroying most of the mountains,trees,giant rocks and boulders, and smashing the ground creating a gigantic crack she open her mouth Summoned energy laser to cause a massive explosion.

(I know this is ape Gohan's energy laser came out of his mouth but take this as an example ape sakura did the same destroying mount paozu)

The next morning,Sakura been sleeping on the ground naked she still have her tail on her until Goku's voice calling her name.

Goku's POV:

I keep running as fast as I could looking for my girlfriend I didn't have my clothes on. I stop running I was shocked everything was demolished I've been wondering who could've done this mess I was deeply worried about Sakura I keep running to call her shouted her name.

Goku:SAAAKUUURAAA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

I shouted her name with deep concerned I just hope she's okay and I also hope that she isn't buried on the demolishing rocks and trees I caught my eye that i spotted Sakura I see her laying on the ground sleeping she was covered with biggest coconut tree leaves I Sigh with relief as I ran into her I examined her body.

She seems fine though that's good no blood,bruises but...why would she naked out here? I held her body and shake her to wake up.

Goku:Sakura! Sakura! Please wake up! Can you hear me?! Come on please wake up!

I see Sakura's eyes open slowly I sigh with relief she get up weakly and she stretch both of her arms and yawn softly she rubbed both of her eyes.

She looked around the place she was in shocked and she looked down she Yelp in suprised that she doesn't have any clothes on Sakura quickly covered herself with coconut tree leaves and finally she saw me.

Sakura:g-goku! d-did you just saw me naked?

Goku:w-what?! No I really don't I swear! I was went looking for you and I saw you covered with few tree leaves honest!

Sakura:Hm...is that so? Well it's okay I'm not mad at you Goku.

Goku:Phew! Thanks Sakura for a second there I thought you hate me or something...but what happened here? Is something terrible happened Sakura?

Sakura is thinking she tried to remembered what happened last night but her mind and memory was blank but nothing she shook her head for a no.

Sakura:Sorry Goku I think my memory is a little fuzzy I can't remember anything like this not single even a smallest detail. But what about you?

Goku:Sigh same here I was a sleep too but when I woke up everywhere I see was destroyed and at least grandpa's house was unharmed.

Sakura and I were in a deep silent when we realized something, both of us are on deep shocked we forgot about my grandpa.

Sakura:Goku! You did say everywhere you see was destroyed except your grandpa's house! h-he's o-okay is he?...sniff!

Goku:Of course he's okay! My grandpa was the supreme martial artist! There's no way he could die like that!

Sakura:yes your right...we need find him to make sure his alright.

Her body glowing brightly and I see her put her clothes on with her fighting gi she grab my hand and the bright light was shining within me it's the same clothes as well she fix up my karate gi blue outfit,white sash belt and my shoes.

Goku:Wahoo! Thanks Sakura you fixed my clothes it's neat and clean too!

Sakura:hehehehe! Your welcome doing chores is what I do best. Come on Goku let's go look for Gohan!

Goku:Sounds good let's go!

Sakura and I wasted no time running towards my grandpa we pass through all the rubble of trees and boulders we see all the animals too they seem to be okay they must have been run for cover because of the rubble everywhere all over the place.

We were almost at my house once we're reach there, my heart stop and so as my girlfriend everything we see was destroyed my house seems into a better shape but the trees, mountains,and even the ground created a huge crack on it and the most horrified we saw was...Gohan...his body was on the ground was lifeless.

So it's true...My grandpa wasn't lying after all a giant monster was the one who cause all of this destruction and killed my grandpa I looked at Sakura stunned my eyes widened her eyes was started to get wet and tears running through her cheeks.

Goku:Sakura...

Sakura:this is a dream right?...First my parents and now him?...Please...Somebody please wake up...(Sob!)

I watch her crying in front of my grandpa after what I heard about that just now, I feel really bad for her and pity and I also remembered her story about her incident of her home island was exploded along by her parents caused by the red ribbon army.

I walked over to my girlfriend and hug her softly she was still crying but I let her be and she slowly hug me back.

Sakura:sniff!...g-goku w-why...sniff! ugh!...

Goku:It's okay Sakura let it out...let it all out...you don't need to hold it back...after all you've been through, you lost your parents and my grandpa too but...you still have me.

Sakura:Sniff!...(SOB!)...G-GOHAN!...(SOB!)

I did my best to fight back my tears but I can't now both of us are crying with sadness when I see that giant monster one day for making Sakura cry his going to pay dearly.

Few minutes later she calm down I told her that were gonna give my grandpa a proper burial to say goodbye so that the both of us will avenge him Sakura said she knows a better place to buried my grandpa so I agreed with her 100%.

Hours later, Sakura and I finished buried my grandpa at the forest in front of the biggest cherry blossom tree that's where my grandpa's grave that Sakura made with her earth powers.

Sakura brought a banquet of cherry blossoms on her hands and put it down in front of my grandpa's grave she kneels down and prayed silently and as for me, I stand behind her I watch her while I hold the colorful dragon scrapbook.

Once she's finished she stood up walk back to me with a sad look on her face.

Goku:Sakura? You alright?

Sakura:No I'm not goku...Gohan is gone we can't live without him.

Goku:Don't say that. Like I said you still have me and also when you and I will gonna find that monster that kills my grandpa where going to kill him once and for all.

Sakura:I see...but the one I scared the most is your gonna die too. Goku please don't leave me I'm already lost I held dear promise me that you and I will gonna stick together forever without dying and we must protect each other as a team please promise me.

Goku:Sakura.....Of course I promise! And also grandpa said that this dragon scrapbook is our family for generations and it's our treasure too. Even without my grandpa around us we can do things the same like we always do.

Sakura:hehehe! Thanks for cheering me up Goku really I do and most importantly the four star ball is our keepsake to Gohan's soul is within in it. Goku from this day forward, you and I will gonna start living together to train,work,play and so on.

Goku:hahahaha Yeah! That's the plan! Come on let's go back at the hut and start training today!

Sakura:You bet goku but before we go, let's say goodbye to Gohan first.

Goku:Okay then.

Sakura and I face my grandpa's grave one last time we put our hands together to pray him and bow before we leave.

Sakura/Goku:Thank you for everything.

Both of us look each other and nodded which means where gonna head back home I grabbed her hand and we left I hear her Laugh it was a music to my ears and her voice too I love her so much I must train harder in order to become stronger to protect Sakura but not just her,all the innocent people and the whole world.

(SORRY ABOUT THAT I WRITE THE LONGEST PROLOGUE BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE PLENTY OF IDEAS IN MY HEAD NOW THAT THIS IS DONE,BE PREPARED FOR THE DRAGON BALL SERIES AND ALSO MOVIES SO STAY TUNED!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 751 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
12.9K 289 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
168K 5K 96
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
107K 1.6K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯