𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

Autorstwa taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... Więcej

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)

13.3K 528 181
Autorstwa taekook_is_lyf

Taekook's Bedroom

Bathroom

Closet

Few days later ~

"Why can't you understand that Koo I don't want it" Tae said arranging his clothes in closet.

"But it's for your good no? I just want you safe that's it" Jungkook argued back sitting on the couch in there.

"And i told you I Am Safe without it also" Tae said frustratingly sighing and walked out of the closet followed by his Mafia husband.

"You know the rules wifey...even Eomma and Jimin hyung follows it" Jungkook said pulling Tae closer to him and holding his waist.

"And you know me Koo, you know I don't like it when those rocks follows me around" Tae said in a soft voice which lead his baby to hug him while sniffing his neck.

Jungkook didn't say anything and started to leave butterfly kisses on Tae's neck who closed his eyes feeling his husband close to him....soon the Mafia King started to suck on Tae's neck.

"Koo" Tae moaned out when his husband pinned him to nearest wall with his hand going inside the younger's shirt while leaving love bites on his neck.

"I Love You" Jungkook whispered out before pulling away causing Tae to chuckle and boop their nose together.

"I Love You more baby....You know it's my way to control my husband's anger by showering him with my love" Tae said wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck who pressed his body more on the youger.

"Ahan then your husband is a lucky bastard i must say" JK played along but groaned when Tae bit his lower lip teasingly.

"And what if i say i am the lucky one to have a sexy and cute bunny as my husband" Tae teased again while tracing his finger on JK's chest.

"Is he that handsome?"

"So much that i just can't stop myself from thinking about him every minute" Tae whispered pulling the ravenette closer so their lips were touching now.....causing the Mafia King to lick his own lips.

"Can I?" JK mumbled out and instead of replying Taehyung kissed him passionately while JK's hands roaming all over his wifey's body.

Their lips were moving in a sync with Taehyung sucking on the older's upper lip hard which leads his husband to grop on his thick ass causing him to moan in the kiss..... getting the chance the Mafia King pushed his tongue inside the wet craven of his wifey who was playing with his soft locks.

"Fuck you feels so good" JK mumbled while holding the other with his lower waist, he again started to suck and bite on Tae's neck while unconsciously rubbing his lower body with Taehyung who closed his eyes after feeling the friction.

"Ohh how much i just want to ride you right here right now but we still need to go downstairs as you need to have your dinner on time hm" Tae said kissing his husband's nose who looked at him with confused doe eyes.

"Ride me? How can you ride me?" JK asked cutely tilting his neck causing the younger to slap his himself inside his head....'aish how can i forget that this bunny here is still innocent when it comes to love or lust'

"Why are you so cute hubby?" Tae cooed biting the Mafia King's cheek who scrunched his nose showing his bunny teeth.

"I am not cute I am handsome" JK protest causing the younger to laugh out loud while pinching his chubby cheeks.

"Yeah Yeah very handsome and sexy" Tae whispered out while biting his lower lips in a seductive way again earning a groan from his Mafia husband who pulled him more closer if possible.

"I know what are you trying to do Mr. Jeon but I'll not change my decision" Tae suddenly said playing with his husband's earing who pouted cutely to trap his wifey in his charms.

"No no no don't even try, now come and have dinner" Tae said before pulling away from his husband embrace and dragged the older out of the room.

"And it's not for me it's for you wifey please" everyone looked towards the stairs where Taehyung was coming down with his whining husband trailing behind him.

"I know it's not for you but I also don't want it" Tae said sitting on his regular place and started to serve himself without looking at his husband.

"But-"

"Keep quiet and eat Koo" Tae stopped him and served his husband who pout and started eating with a huff.

"What are you guys talking about btw" Jin asked when everyone was done eating in pyre silence and Taehyung sighed before replying.

"He is telling me to keep bodyguards when I'll be assisting the professor Eomma" Tae said as he got the postive reply in Email about being a assistant of SNU's top Chemistry professor to which he applied as he wanted to be a teacher in future.

"And there is nothing wrong in that I just want you safe" JK argued back getting irritated now.

"But I don't like those rocks following me and you tell me appa how will it look when someone see the security that is not for the professor but his assistant" Tae reasoned as it's seems so weird in his opinion but no-one spoke as it was the matter between the couple itself.

"Then why don't you work in our Company? Work with me, be my personal assistant so i can free nonna for sometime and don't have a whining hyung always complaining that how I always steal her girlfriend away" JK finished and everyone looked at Hobi who was squealing while jumping on his seat a lil.

"No thanx just because I am married to you I can't take someone's place who deserves them way better than me" Tae scoffed killing Hobi's joy who sulked while hugging Momo.

"Ok then if that's the problem then be the C.E.O I'll be your secretary" JK asked causing everyone to look at him in disbelief......seriously? This man is too much whipped to be a human in this World now.

"You are impossible Koo and no I don't want that. I just want to work on my dreams and that too like a average person not like a member of Mafia Family from whom everyone will be scared" Tae said.

"What's wrong in that? You are my wifey and all i want is just your safety" JK said raising his voice a lil as the anger was bubbling inside him when the younger was constantly denying his request.

"No need to raise your voice here Mr. Jeon and i am not taking any security with me that's final" Tae slammed his hands on the dining table while the family members were looking at them worried, they know that the Mafia King could not harm Taehyung but that doesn't mean his anger issue was cured.

"YOU ARE HAVING THEM AND THAT'S MY DECISION" JK yelled as he got triggered when the younger addressed him 'Mr. Jeon' not with his usual nicknames and everyone except Tae looked at him in horror....oh no that's not good definitely not good.

"You know what....say I Love You to couch tonight Idiot" Tae said before heading upstairs leaving everyone to sigh and a dumb bunny who was looking at his back confused.

"Why will I say that to couch?" Jungkook mumbled confused as he was not the one who was just yelling here a min ago.

"Congratulations my boy, you had your first official fight with your wife with a reward" Yoongi said and everyone chuckled.

"Wh-what?"

"That means you have to sleep on couch tonight, don't worry you'll get used to it soon" Namjoon gave him a encouraged smile leaving a shocked Jungkook who looked at them with horror in his doe eyes.

"Fine I Can sleep without you very well" his egoistic self yelled looking at the empty stairs but it was enough for Taehyung to hear who scoffed while slowly walking towards their room.

"You also know you can't do that my son" Jin smiled at him teasingly and everyone left to their respective rooms leaving a huffing Mafia King who angrily kicked the table.

Jungkook opened the door of their room a lil and peek inside only to see his wifey making the bed for night....he cleared his throat to get some attention but pouted when Taehyung totally ignored him and went inside the closet to change in his night dress.

The younger came back after doing his night routine in 20 minutes and found his husband sulking while sitting on the bed only in his boxers after a quick shower.

"Couch is there Mr. Mafia" Tae said in a monotonous voice earning a huff from his husband who went towards the big couch while glaring at him with those doe bambi eyes causing Taehyung to bit his lip to prevent smiling.

The younger ignored him and layed down on the bed while sighing out loud which caused his husband to scoff and lay on couch while just hugging a pillow without any blanket on.....he wanted to protest but his ego was not letting him do that.

"I am also angry so don't think I'll come to you in midnight" after a long silence of 5 minutes the Mafia King spoke only to get a 'hum' from his sleepy wifey who turned his back to him.

"I am telling the truth, so don't complain to me if you feel lonely later" the bunny again tried but got no response as the younger was asleep by now knowing his husband's silly tantrums to get his attention very well.

"You asleep? How can you sleep when your husband is talking to you?" Jungkook said but whined when he again got no response so he also decided to ignore the younger and closed his eyes while turning his back to his wifey.

"What do you think of yourself huh? I am not coming to you until you don't give me 50 kisses as sorry" Poor husband was mumbling to himself while trying to sleep.

"You should know I am more stubborn than you *huff* you need to try hard this time"

"I won't talk to you wifey, I know you can't ignore this handsome man for long"

"How can you punish me like this? Your baby bunny is sleeping on couch and look at you, you didn't even tried to stop me huh?"

"I will smoke in front of you yes I'll do it than you'll speak to me but I'll take my revenge and ignore you, yes i know i am smart"

"I'll leave wet towel on bed in morning to punish you, I'll also make a mess in closet showing you that i am also angry"

"I'll not have my breakfast and will refuse it till you feed it to me yourself, yes I'll do that and will be angry on you" Jungkook was making planes to get Tae's attention to show his wifey that he was angry, he was changing sides on couch while hugging the pillow but pouted when he wasn't able to sleep even it was midnight already.

He looked towards the bed to find Taehyung sleepy soundly, so at last with a bratty huff he stood up from the couch and went to lay beside the younger who was lost in dreamland.

"Don't think i am forgiving you, it's just I know you are too shy to ask me to join you as you can't sleep without me" Jungkook daringly said while getting under the duvet.

"It's ok i am not a cold hearted person and as a good husband I am still here to help you to sleep" He said while laying on Tae's chest who woke up due to the sudden touch but didn't opened his eyes knowing his brat was again on his acts.

"I helped you to sleep so in exchange i want strawberries and no i am not asking, they are mine so i am taking what's rightfully mine" Jungkook mumbled while pouting and opened Tae's shirt buttons who was trying hard to not to smile.

"I love you but i am also angry at you, so it's an angry Love you" The ravenette mumbled nuzzling his face into his wifey's swells who was cooing internally at his cute baby bunny.

"If you'll give me 100 kisses in morning I'll forgive you don't worry" he took right nipple between his lips and relaxed himself while upper body completely hovering over his wifey as usual.

He started to suck on Tae's breast while kneading the other one in his big rough palm and sighing Taehyung also hugged him close while one hand caressing his husband's soft raven locks who hugged him and nuzzled more into his breast to seek comfort.

"You are too cute to be ignored you bunny" Tae mumbled after kissing his head with Jungkook attacking his other swell hungrily.

"Mhm" Tae moaned when the Mafia King pinched his right nipple while sucking on left one like a baby, he was biting and groping on Tae's swell till he fell asleep and after looking at him sleeping cutely Tae cupped his baby bunny face and pulled his nipple out from his husband's lips who pouted in his sleep.

"*chuckle* You are my everything love, Thankyou for coming in my life" the younger confessed and kissed his baby's pouty lips who lazily returned the kiss in sleep as a habit.

"My baby" Tae pecked his lips again and hugged him tightly with his husband buring his face in his neck while laying almost on top of him.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

^ Me looking at people completing their books with 60+ chapters within 2-3 months.
WHO THE HELL IS THIS FREE MF!!!!

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(2300 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

73.5K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
281K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
20.2K 1.2K 27
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘! 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌! 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏! 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒂𝒓!! 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
95.2K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...