Being Good Enough

By Chrisismyfav

The older you get you the more you realize that in relationships things like looks, and background aren't as... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*Note*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 25

4.8K 288 146
By Chrisismyfav

Khadijahs POV

The walk to the school was so awkward. I hope Chris didn't hear what I said but i'm pretty sure he did. And even if didn't hear me, I started to blush really badly so from that I'm sure he knew that I said something weird. I'm so stupid and impulsive. I hate how I never think before speaking. What if he doesn't even love me back? He probably doesn't. I mean if my own parents can't love me then why would Chris? Hopefully, he won't ever bring it up.

Once again, everybody was staring at me and Chris when we got inside the school. We were walking to our lockers next to eachother but we weren't talking. A boy, who I noticed was Chris's friend Red, walked up to us. I didn't really like Red so I kept going while Chris stopped to talk.

I wonder what Reds real name is? Or why he died his hair that color. Its too bright in my opinion. And he doesn't look cute with it either. Eventually, I took my thoughts off of Red and focuses on finding my Algebra homework. Ah, there it was-cramped into my notebook. I slammed the looker shut and started to go to class. But I noticed Chris still hasn't came to his locker. I looked back to see Chris still talking to Red, and now another boy named Keeis.
They all looked at me and busted out laughing. I quickly turned out around and started walking knowing that I was the topic of the funny conversation. I can't believe Chris was laughing with them about me!

Micheal was late today but he showed up soon. Math class like usual was uncomfortable. Now more than ever, since Micheal now knows that I broke up with him for Chris. Just like yesterday, he kept his head down, avoiding me.

"Alright, everyone. Get started," Mrs. Vega said, handing out a work sheet.

"Can we work with someone?" A girl named Ashley, shouted.

"Hmm, sure why not? Work with the person sitting next to you."

"I meant can we pick someone to work with?"

"Don't push it Ashley. I better see everyone working with their partner."

I looked over at Micheal so see that he had already started the paper. Okay, guess I'm doing this on my own.

"Come on guys, this is not indiviual work. Start talking," Mrs. Vega instructed.

Micheal let out the deepest sigh ever.
"On number one, I got 47."

"Yeah, me too."

"On number two, I got 732,"

"Thats what I got."

And our conversation went like that until we got to the end of the sheet. We sat quietly. I looked around the room reading the corny yet inspirational posters. Micheal was texting on his phone.

"So, its Chris?" Micheal asked. He looked genuinly shocked.

"Um, yeah. You didn't know?"

"No, I was late today. I didn't hear about it 'til now."

"Oh. Well um, yeah its Chris."

"Wow Khadijah. I thought you were smart, why you being a dumbass?"

I faced Micheal and gave him a dirty look. "How?"

"By dating Chris. Everybody seems to know why he's with you except you."

"And why exactly is he with me?"

"Chris has fucked every girl in this grade except for like four. I'm sure you can figure it out now," Micheal said. Chris hasn't been in this school for longer than 2 months so I know that Micheal is just being dramatic.

"Thats not true, he's not with me for sex!" I can't believe Micheal is insinuating that thats the only reason Chris is dating me.

"So, whats he with you for?" Micheal retorted. Thats person #4 who thinks i'm not good enough for Chris.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because i'm a nice person and he really likes me."

"Yeah, because thats what Chris actually looks for in a girl. Someone with a genuinly nice personality."

I was annoyed that I didn't have an argunent to what he said.

"Why do you even care? I broke up with you!" I said, with lots of attitude

"I care because I still like you and don't want to see you get hurt," Micheal said, softly.

The scowl dropped from my face and all the anger left my body.

"We have ten seconds until the bell rings, everyone please hand in your paper," Mrs. Vega shouted.

I turned expecting to talk to Micheal but the seat was empty. He was at the front of the class, handing his paper in. The bell rang and he ran out if class so fast, I couldn't catch him.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and handed in my paper. I got omto the hallway but I didn't know what class Micheal had next so it was pointless to look for him.

My feet moved slowly. I had the worst headache and all this drama is making it worse. What did make me feel better though, was seeing Chris. I smiled at him and started to pick up my pace so I could get to him. To my dismay, Chris turned around and walked the other direction. My smile went away and I stood in the middle of the hallway feeling stupid.
-
The weather was making me more depressed. The wind was howling and the rain was extra heavy. Because of that no one was allowed to eat outside. I sat in the corner of the cafe all alone.

Some part of me thought that since now everyone knew about me and Chris, that we could be a real couple. We could hold hands, skip class just to see eachother, at lunch I could sit on his lap and we would laugh about whatever. Or maybe thats just in movies because thats nothing like me and Chris.

So far today, he hasn't talked or aknowledged me one time. Not even once! I understand that he wants to talk to his friends but just a hug in the hallway would be better than nothing. This is starting to feel like when Chris would completley ignore me in school after we met.

As if today wasn't bad enough, Karrueche was coming over to me. I wonder what shes gonna do to make me feel even worse. She sat down infront if me. Weird that Christina wasn't here, these two are usually attached at the hip.

"Hi, Khadijah," Karrueche said. Her voice wasn't very cheerful.

"Why'd you ask Chris that infront of everyone?" I demanded.

"Thats what I wanted to talk about."

"Why'd you ask Chris that infront of everyone?" I repeated.

"I thought he would say no and make you look stupid so you would break up with him," she revealed.

"Are you serious? Whats your problem with me?"

"You took my boyfriend, thats my problem!"

"No I didn't."

"Yeah, you did. He broke up with me for your ugly ass."

I ignored Karrueches insult. "When did he break up with you?"

"Like 4 days ago."

"So, how do you know Chris broke up with you for me?" I asked, confused. Me and Chris went puvlic today, how'd she know we were dating before this?

"Me and Christina see you two. You got out his car that one morning and you were at the mall together. Oh and you and Mary were arguing in the bathroom that one day about Chris."

Oh, I get it now. It was Kae that was watching me get out if the car. And the one day I saw Christina go into the bathroom, she was listening to what I was saying. I guess Chris and I weren't as secretive as I thought.

"I didn't know you guys were dating. He didn't say anything about having a girlfriend," I replied, truthfully.

Chris never told me that he started dating Karrueche when we broke up. Actually, nobody told me. And I never even saw them together.

"Well, we were. And you ruined it," she said.

I wanted to feel bad for Kae but this is the same girl who has bullied me for 8 years now.

"You're such a bitch," Karrueche snapped.

"I didn't know you guys were dating," I said every word extremely slow so she would understand me. How am I a bitch?

"You think you're better than everyone," Kae accused.

"I really don't," I replied. I've never heard anyone say I think i'm better. Its always been the opposite-I think i'm not as good as everyone.

"Yeah, you do. Just because you're smart or whatever. You took my boyfriend and don't even give a fuck."

"Well, technically I didn't take him from you."

Karrueche rolled her eyes and stood up. "Whatever, just back the fuck off."

I scoffed. "Back the fuck off my own boyfriend? Um, no."

Kae didn't say anything, she just walked away. That girl is crazy.
-
Chris didn't say anything on the car ride to his house. Neither did I. For whatever reason, I didn't feel like talking. My head felt way better before but the headache was still present. I wanted to say something about him ignoring me and about Karrueche but I couldn't bring myself to voice my complaints. All its gonna lead to is another argument.

Me and Chris went into his house through the back door so my Grandma wouldn't see us.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom," I announced.

"Aight. I'm going upstairs," Chris said.

I finished my business in the bathroom and then went upstairs to meet Chris. I went into his room. The lights were off but the tv was on which made it somewhat easy to see.
Chris was laying down shirtless with the cover pulled up to his waist.

"Chris, why are the lights off?" I asked, slipping off my shoes.

"Come lay down with me," Chris replied.

I rolled my eyes but I don't think he noticed. He ignored me all day but now that we were alone, he was affectionate. I walked over to the bed and waited for Chris to move over. He slid more to the right and threw the blanket off of him. My eyes widened as I saw Chris's naked form. He's been naked around me one other time but it was dark. This tine I could see everything!

"Chris stop," I muttered covering my face with my hands. My face was burning red.

"Come lay down," he repeated.

"Put on pants," I said.

Chris leaned up and grabbed my arms. He pulled me down so I was laying right next to him. I couldn't help but to stare.

"Its big, right?" Chris laughed.

I didn't say anything. I looked up to Chris's face to see a big smirk on it.

"Baby, lets do something," Chris said.

I knew that he was talking about something sexual so I shook my head no. "Lets not."

Chris ignored me and grabbed my hand anyway. He placed my hand on his large member. I know that you're supposed to move your hand up and down, but I was nervous so my hand just laid there. His member was thick, warm and surpisingly smooth.

Chris put his hand ontop of him and started to guide it up and down. He moaned which sounded so sexy. Eventually, Chris removed his hand so I was doing it by myself. After a few minutes, I started to rub the tip with my thumb. I guess Chris liked it. He grunted and thrusted his hips up. A small amount of liquid came out which I knew was pre-cum.

Before Chris actually had an orgasm, he grabbed my hand and pulled it off of him. He grabbed my face and gave me a kiss. Chris worked his hands under my clothing so that my shirt and bra were gone which followed by my pants and panties.

No one was home so no one could bother us. I can't believe i'm about to lose my virginity to Chris.
-------
Hey everyone! I hope you noticed my new, cute cover. It was done by BREEZYlover_89. She does amazing covers, if you need one.
So, is Khadijah making the right choose by getting with Chris or is she stupid for it? Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Thank you for reading! -Khadijah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 49 1
๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
30.8K 1.1K 58
"In a relationship all I want three things:Eyes that won't Cry, Lips that won't Lie, LOVE that won't DIE" Jhene Aiko
120K 3.6K 23
" But if I donโ€™t make it home tonight Tell my mama that I love her Leave some flowers for my brother Girl I love ya But if I donโ€™t make it home tonig...
263K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...