Moon Marked

Af miramurphy

"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were... Mere

Moon Marked
1| Mark of Longing
2| Mark of Torment
3| Mark of Sacrilege
4| Mark of Restraint
5| Mark of Tension
6| Mark of Ridicule
7| Mark of Tenderness
8| Mark of Escape
9| Mark of Disbelief
10| Mark of Mine
11| Mark of Desperation
12| Mark of Release
13| Mark of Departure
14| Mark of Control
15| Mark of Arousal
16| Mark of Constraint
17| Mark of Beauty
18| Mark of Surprise
19| Mark of Submission
20| Mark of Fulfilment
22| Mark of Contentment
23| Mark of Affection
24| Mark of Persistence
25| Mark of Happiness
26| Mark of Guilt
27| Mark of Moonlight
28| Mark of Distress
29| Mark of Satisfaction

21| Mark of Reverence

25.8K 744 36
Af miramurphy

Aurelia

He held me tight in his arms as he carried me further into the house, leaving the rug we had ruined behind us as he began to ascend the stairs with impassioned purpose.

He moved like the beast he was, easily taking two steps at a time as our bodies jostled against one another, my wolf simpering against the heat of his hurried movements as a soft sigh passed my lips when we paused on the upper floor landing.

Masses of natural light flooded into the spacious hallway, filtering through the line of massive windows that matched the ones I had seen downstairs. The light clung to the wooden structures of the house, showering its beauty against our skin and brightening the fierce features of my mate as I looked up at him with heavy-lidded admiration, watching as he swallowed down the indulgent groans of our exploit and tightened his hold on my body with each heaving breath.

I could feel every inch of him as he held me, his cock hardening again as it poked at my ass with each step he took, and I knew with definite conviction that he was struggling with his need to plunge himself inside of me again.

The muscles in my stomach clenched with the memory of the way he had stretched me out, a whispering of whimpers clinging to the lining of my throat as my hips writhed impatiently in his grasp, searching for his breaking point as I tried to rock myself against him all over again.

"Adriel," I called out to him, his name blowing past my lips in a needy breath.

I wouldn't have minded if he chose to fuck me against every wall, and floor and structure of this house—but I knew he wanted more for me, something so slow and intimate that made me plead with him to fill me to the brim.

He was a foreboding Alpha in most cases, but that didn't mean that he didn't know how to be soft with me—even if it was at the expense of my sanity.

A feverish moan pushed past his fangs as his gaze fell on mine, his fingers sliding under my slickened thighs as his other hand curled around my back and kneaded at my breasts. My lips parted under his desperate touch, urging him to move so that he could commit to the words he had whispered over my skin only a moment ago.

I'm not done with you yet.

It was a promise. A vow. A certainty.

My eyes drooped closed under my better judgement, my body trying to replenish the energy he had taken from me in the wickedest of ways, and as I pushed my face against the warmth of his chest, that was when he finally began to move again.

I blinked slowly, trying to keep myself awake as he strode towards a closed door at the end of the hallway. Instead of opening it from its handle like a normal person, he lifted his leg up and kicked it from its hinges. My heart rattled against my ribs as I watched the door slam to the ground, the wood splintering around the frame from the wild movement, but he didn't care about the destruction he caused. Instead, he refused to take his hands off me even if it was for a second.

My arms flung around his shoulders as he walked over it, heading straight towards the four-poster bed that conquered most of the space in the room. He didn't waste a second now as he unlatched his arms from around my body, spreading me out on the silken covers, his vigorous body shadowing over mine as he kept my hands pinned over my head.

"Do you have any idea how many times I wanted to stop the car on our journey over here?" He asked, his eyes devouring the sight of me in his bed. "How many times I had to stop myself from taking you in the backseat, or from dragging you out of the car and splaying you over the front of it. You would have loved that, wouldn't you?" I nodded my head, my lips parted with astonishment, my cheeks flaring with the confession. My shyness meant nothing now that I had him to fill me up wherever I stood—or sat, or lay down.

I closed my eyes again, basking in the intensity of him.

His hands moved from mine, pushing my hair out of my face before his fingers brushed over my cheekbones.

"I've only fucked you once and you're already tired, hmm?" He said sweetly. "We're going to have to work on that later," He murmured before I felt his lips brushing over my eyelids. The bed dipped as he got closer to me, his lips pressing kisses to the rest of my face as his hand stroked at my hips before they moved further, and further—and further.

I squeezed my thighs together as his hands pushed between their warmth once again.

"Open up for me, little moon." He asked gently, my eyes flickering open as I took in the divine sight of him.

I let out a shaky breath as I melted under his request, pulling my legs apart as he settled between them.

I felt so small in the shadow of his hulking form, my slenderness meeting the masses of muscle that rippled over his every limb. He could crush me with a single touch, but he didn't. Instead, he chose to revere me.

I tried to lift myself onto my elbows, wondering what he planned to do to me next when the air around us was the only thing that tingled against my drenched core, but then his hand shot up and pressed roughly against my chest. He growled out a warning as he pushed me flat against the mattress again, even despite the excitement skittering against my bones.

I whined as his body descended on mine.

"I will never get tired of your needy little sounds." He told me, his lips brushing over my own before they moved down the slope of my throat—kissing and licking and giving attention to all the parts of me that he had neglected earlier.

I whimpered under every breath, whined under the pressure of his lips, and moaned against the wetness of his tongue.

I was struggling to breathe so simply when he had chosen to worship me like this, but I knew he had no intention of stopping until we were both completely satisfied. The both of us had waited too long for this to have to wait anymore.

His mouth moved over the small curves of my breasts, suckling at the skin before his breath pinched at my nipples. My hands gripped at the sheets on either side of me in anticipation, waiting for—

He lifted his head before I got the chance to feel his mouth against my sensitive peaks, choosing to rest his chin between my breasts instead. His eyes gleamed as he took in my dissatisfaction, his lips tilting at the edges.

"Don't stop—please. I want more—"

Before I could finish my sentence, his hand smacked against my skin right where his mouth should have been. I cried out in response, arching my back as his harsh motion buzzed through my body and shot sparks right to my core. My lips trembled as I looked down at him, my eyes welling up with the reasons for his punishing touch.

"Why are you being mean to me, did I do something wrong?" I asked.

His breath fluttered against my skin when he noticed my saddened look, a crease appearing between his brows as his hands softened against me again, caressing my skin until I preened under his attention once more.

"Sometimes a little pain can heighten your response to pleasure." He answered tenderly, "You'll come to learn it soon, you've already collected enough punishments for me to teach it to you—" He glanced up at my frowning features. "Not today though—today I'm going to savour you in all the ways that I can, and then I'm going to fill you up until you can't take it anymore." I smiled then, liking the sound of his second promise more than the first.

I lifted myself on my elbows again, but this time he didn't need to push me back down against the mattress as the attentiveness of his mouth latched against one of my breasts. All my strength fell from under me with the one touch as he took my nipple between his teeth, biting down teasingly before he flicked the hardened peak with his tongue.

I shouted out his name against the agonising ache he created inside of me, but he didn't stop against my cries—instead, he swirled his tongue with much more purpose. My back arched off the bed as I tried to garner more of his attention, my hands pulling away from the sheets at my sides before they delved into his thick head of hair, tugging at the strands until I felt the familiar sensation flaring in the base of my stomach.

Surely it wasn't possible for him to unravel me like this, but the fire grew and collected with each revering kiss.

"Adriel, I can't—I think I'm going to—" I pressed my lips together, but he hummed against my words, unlatching his lips from one nipple only to move onto the next.

"You think you're going to what?" He asked half-heartedly before he took my other breast into his mouth. My lack of ability to breathe oxygen into my lungs was coming out in a stagnating mess, and I couldn't pull my thighs back together any longer, not when his body sat as an obstacle between them.

His mouth moved with expertise as I squirmed under the way he suckled against my skin. My stomach muscles clenching as I tried to keep myself from falling apart.

I shook my head as his name fell from my lips, pushing my hips to meet his in a desperate attempt to veer his attention to something else. Nonetheless, my mate was laser focused as each of my flimsy movements only made him more determined. He growled out my name against my skin each time my body met his with a needy thrust, trying to create the much needed friction between the apex of my thighs even when his full attention was somewhere else.

I flailed under him, begging for more and for less at the same time.

But then his mouth got sloppier, his warm saliva trickling over my nipples and trailing down the curves of my body. That was the moment I knew that I never really had a chance against his onslaught of pleasure. The fire burst forth, sending shockwaves throughout the entirety of me as I fell limp under his unwavering force, my thighs slickening with my release all over again.

"That's my girl." He announced. "Always a good little mate for me, and always doing her best to please me—isn't that right?" I nodded my head deliriously, his praises making me swell with pride.

I did like pleasing him, I liked it more than anything else in the world.

I murmured a line of incoherent words, but his mouth carried on doting on me as it trailed down the line of my stomach.

"Tell me how many pups you wanted from me again." He asked, his gaze sharp as he lifted his head up. This time he pulled away from me completely, his throbbing need curving upwards against his own stomach as it leaked with the beginnings of his arousal.

"Six." I said breathlessly, "At least three girls and three boys." I elaborated as I watched the tension in his body band together. His hand stroked against his length before he pushed forward, pressing the engorged head to my opening once again.

"Then I'd better fill you up good this time around, shouldn't I?" I whimpered as I took in his imposing form, his words fluttering over my body before he drove his point home.

This time he didn't hold himself back from me.

This time he thrust himself into me all in one go.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I nodded my head, feeling the utter bliss of him buried inside of me. I didn't move this time, savouring the sheer size of him just as he had savoured every inch of me in the moments before.

"Always—it is always what I will want." I gasped out a breath as he pushed deeper into me, deeper than I even thought possible. "Always you, always yours," I vowed to him, waiting for him to move, waiting for the feeling of euphoria to tighten around me.

His darkened gaze filled with sorrow for a moment as he leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to my forehead.

"And whatever happens, I will always be yours too." He said through gritted teeth, barely giving me a second to think through his words before he began to move inside of me.

His first few strokes were slow and steady, learning me from the inside out as I convulsed under his attentive touch. I gasped each time he stroked himself into me, his length harder and more dangerous with each thrust. But something about this felt different than the first time around.

Adriel came quicker than he had come downstairs, his release pumping into me with slow and heavy spurts, but that did not mean he was going to stop. No. Instead he lifted one of my legs, his hand settled under my knee as he placed my foot over his shoulder. I cried out this time as he slammed his hips against mine, his hardening length hitting impossibly deeper. I could feel his release spilling out of me with each movement, but I didn't think he cared as he stroked himself into me all over again right until he was on the cusp of his next release.

He filled me over and over like he had promised, his movements only pausing when my breaths began to steady and my head felt too heavy to move. I felt sensitive all over, exhausted to my every limb, but even as he pulled away from me I still wanted more.

My words came out in a grumble of incoherent sounds, and after hours of tending to me he finally pulled himself away. He lifted my body as he tucked me under the covers and then he got into the bed beside me, pulling my body to his.

"Sleep well, little moon. I will cherish you again when you wake up." 

__________________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
8.1K 285 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
375K 10.6K 37
Mature Content 18+ "I got up slowly and walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening it a crack. I peeked out to look at him. He was leaning aga...
629K 16.6K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...