The Psychic and The Fool

By Fluffy_Mess

-YANDERE FANFICTION!- Feelings are a human weakness. They can make the powerful become powerless. Reducing pe... More

Introduction
Chapter One : Daydreaming Fool
Chapter Two : Psychic Geek
Chapter Three: A Fool's Bond
Chapter Four: Not-So-Reserved Psychic
Chapter Five: Annoying Pests
Chapter Six: A Psychic's Protection
Chapter Seven: A "Normal" Hangout
Chapter Eight: A Fool's Shopping Trip
Chapter Nine: Aphrodisiatic Girl
Chapter Ten: Friendly Fighting
Chapter Eleven: Foolish Denial
Chapter Twelve: The Psychics, the Fool, and the Idiot
Chapter Thirteen: A Foolish Theif
Chapter Fourteen: Morning Walk
Chapter Fifteen: Friendly Flirting
Chapter Sixteen: Family Dinner
Chapter Seveteen: Sibling Bickering
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Sleepover
Chapter Nineteen: Hands On Exprerience
Chapter Twenty: A Deal is a Deal
Chapter Twenty-One: Laundry Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Foolish Conversation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Domestic Foolishness
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Party Fit for Fantasies
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Six: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Seven: An Important Phone Call
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Pleasant" Morning
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Affection to a Fool
Chapter Thirty: A Fool in School
Chapter Thirty-One: Dominate Fool
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Begging Psychic
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Suprise Visit
Chapter Thirty-Four: Guess Who's Back! Hint: It's not Slim Shady.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Violence Between Fools
Chapter Thirty-Six: Foolish Authority
Chapter Thirty-Seven: 'Ranch'
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Short-Lived Fight with a Long-Term Feeling
Chapter Forty: Powerful People with a Foolish Plan
Chapter Forty-One: A Cheating Fool and a Rewarded Psychic
Chapter Forty-Two: Fighting for Dominance
Chapter Forty-Three: A Foolish Meal
Chapter Forty-Four: A Foolish Crush
Chapter Forty-Five: A Psychic's Important Question
Chapter Forty-Six: The Question in Question
Chapter Forty-Seven: Another Vinnie in the Making
Chapter Forty-Eight: An Alliance with a Big Brother
Chapter Forty-Nine: Pissy Stalker-Boy
Chapter Fifty: Meeting Someone New
Chapter Fifty-One: Unwanted Affection
Chapter Fifty-Two: Desperate Psychic
Chapter Fifty-Three: A Foolish Understanding
Chapter Fifty-Four: An Overdue Explanation
Chapter Fifty-Five: Fortnite Chapter Three, Season One
Chapter Fifty-Six: Counting Down the Days
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Psychic's Decisions
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Two Truths and a Lie
Chapter Fifty-Nine: A Pair of Fools Together
Chapter Sixty: A Foolish Date
Chapter Sixty-One: Sappy Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Savior Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Three: The Third Wheel
Chapter Sixty-Four: Until Tomorrow
Chapter Sixty-Five: Act Like a Fool, Love like a Fool
Chapter Sixty-Six: A Fool's Desperation
Chapter Sixty-Seven: A Fool's Feelings
Chapter Sixty-Eight: A Foolish Bloodline
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Portando Via L'amore
Ending Three: Their Fool

Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Foolish Rich Friend

1.3K 55 6
By Fluffy_Mess

"God, what the hell is that sound?" Standing up from the couch, Kusuo paused the movie and looked around.

"What?"

You heard the sound of faint screaming outside while you pushed the curtains that were blocking your view.

"Hm...I don't see anything but it's getting louder-"

"Y/N! KUSUO!" Your door was loudly smacked as the handle frantically jiggled.

Jumping at the sudden sound, you stared at the door.

"Did you lock my door?" You asked, quickly rushing over and turning the knob.

"Yeah! Someone broke into your house a few days ago. Obviously, I'm going to lock your door."

Sighing at the male's sudden intrusion, Nendo fell inside your apartment along with Aiura.

"Y/N! Y/N!" They shouted in a swift panic. "They're having a couples sale down at The Aviary! You gotta come with us!"

"Woah, Woah...why would I have to come? And why are you guys so loud?"

Aiura quickly stood up and began rapidly firing words. "Well, you're the rich friend and the Aviary is super expensive and also, as long as one couple shows up, everyone gets a discount so we figured you and Kusuo could come along and act like a cute ol' couple so we could get 40 percent off the food and-"

"Forget I asked. How much is it on average?" You grabbed your wallet off the counter.

"Like...82,000 yen...sorry..." She bowed her head as you laughed.

"Is that with the discount or are you kidding?" Shuffling through your rather large bills, you counted and made sure you had enough.

"Let me and Kusuo get changed real quick, m'kay?"

They both nodded while smiling as you ran into your bedroom.

***
"So, where is this place?" Finally asking as you stood on the bus next to Nendo. Aiura and Kusuo sat infront of you.

"Nendo knows. He can tell us when!" Aiura smiled, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "Thanks, Y/N. We spent all of our money on bail."

"...right. Well, I'm not going to ask."

The bus turned and rode on for a while as you suspiciously stared at the girl.

"Hmm...what have you and Kusuo been doing all this time too? Should we talk about that?" Smirking, Aiura thought she had done something.

"Nah, crazy ex-boyfriend broke into my house and he beat the shit outta him so we took today off to refresh."

Aiura was silent for a while.

"You were the ones on the news?" She softly asked. You nodded.

"No big deal. And speaking of which, a certain someone hasn't spoken to his friends yet."

"I'm just thinking, Y/N. Don't mind me..." He stared at you and zoned out. His eyes flashed behind his green glasses, sending shivers down your spine.

"We're here! We're here!" Nendo grinned. You smiled in return and held out a hand for Kusuo.

"Huh?" He looked up.

"Take my hand, loser." His soft palm was placed into your own as you guided the two of you off the bus and onto the busy street. Nendo and Aiura looked in front of the restaurant; drool running down their faces.

"Everyone ready?" You asked, rubbing your thumb over Kusuo's knuckles comfortingly. The two idiots nodded vigorously nearly foaming at their mouths from excitement.

Smiling, you looked back at Kusuo.

"She's touching me! She's touching me! She's touching me! She's touching me! She's touching me! She's touching-"

The sudden jerk on his arm broke him out of his increasingly aggressive love.

"Ah, hello! Table for four please." You spoke calmly, pulling the blushing boy closer to your side.

"Of course," the waiter nodded, picking up a few menus. "And are there any couples? We have a discount of 40 percent off to spread the word about our new wine."

"He and I are." You nodded, showing your connected hands.

"Alright, is there any proof of a relationship? We just need to make sure you aren't lying about anything for the discount."

Kusuo blinked a few times before your hands pressed onto his cheeks and your lips were suddenly on his.

The waiter let out a small laugh.

"That's enough proof for me. Let me show you to your table."

The kiss ended sooner than he wanted. Your gaze was now elsewhere and your hand was now gone.

Aiura gave you a smirk before calmly walking behind the waiter and into your seats.

"I'll be back around to take your orders."

***

You sat next to Kusuo and in front of Nendo. Both males were concerning you at the moment with the more idiotic one drooling at the menu. Kusuo, however, lightly gripped your sleeve, begging for attention like a puppy.

"Kusuo," You picked up a menu, "Is this about the kiss? I'm sorry about that."

Aiura and Nendo were too busy listing all of the foods they wanted to realize you and Kusuo.

"Why are you sorry? Do you not like giving me affection? Am I bothering you?! I can fix my mistake! Whatever it was!" He seemed to be spouting words quicker than he realized. Kusuo's grip on your sleeve tightened.

"Alright, here's your meal." The waiter suddenly appeared with a few plates of food.

Gently pushing Kusuo's hand off, you looked around. "When did we order?"

"Oh, we did! I didn't know what you wanted so I made my best guess." Aiura shrugged, handing you a plate of your favorite food.

"Wh-Thanks?" With a confused smile, you took the food.

"Anything else I can get you?" The waiter seemed to know something was going to go wrong.

"Nope, we're okay." You responded, feeling slightly uneasy.

Kusuo's eyes were stuck on you, creating some tension at the table.

"I'll...be back later." The poor server quickly sped off.

"Alright, what's going on?" Aiura quickly turned to you; her smile fading for a more serious one.

"Nothing." Kusuo frowned.

"No, no. Don't exclude us from your relationship problems. We're your friends!" Nendo pouted. "Tell us!"

You shrugged, "Look, I deadass don't have a clue what's wrong."

"You don't love me anymore!"

"Dude, the kiss was for the discount. We're just friends. Is this some sort of prank?"

"Oh...oh no..." Aiura winced and stared at her meal while Nendo covered his face with his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 395 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...
2.9K 87 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
713K 25K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
118K 2.9K 10
Saiki isn't known for having emotions, but a new transfer student starts to make him feel things he didn't know he was capable of feeling. Get ready...