An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 58

90.4K 1.9K 1.5K
By natemaloski

Dedicated to:
@O2L_Fan_Gurl
@zaynah_woz_here
@megpowersxo
@internetflix
@CheliChisneros

_________

-Hannah POV-

Its an hour after Jack left to California and I sat at Starbuck with Nash. Carter and Maggie headed home and I couldn't, knowing I'd miss Jack.

"We should do something tomorrow!" Nash suggested drinking his frappé.

"Yeah! Well Maggie and I are going go house hunting but we can instead?" I asked wanting to get my mind of Jack not here.

"I'd love to! Matt can come with since he's bored at home." Nash smiled happily.

"Great!" I smiled genuinely. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad with Jack being gone for a while.

"And we can do some shopping for the babies room too." Nash shrugged.

"You're awesome Nash!" I grinned. "I'm naming my kid after you!"

He gasped. "You are!"

"Mayyybe." I smiled widely. "Jack and I are still deciding though."

"I can't believe he's having two kids! That's insane....just yesterday we were getting high in my basement and now he's gonna be changing diapers."

I laughed. "You're gonna be a great uncle you know that."

"Oh I know girl." He laughed goofily. "Hey let's Snapchat G now."

"Yes." I nodded. So we sent him a Snapchat with our Starbuck cups and pouted sadly into the camera. We captioned it 'Missing ya'

Nash sent it and we headed down to my apartment. I drove Jacks Jeep now that he was away. I dropped Nash off at home first and told him I'd pick him and Matt up tomorrow at 10.

I drove away to our apartment and felt really sad again. I missed Jack and it was only two hours since he'd been gone. I parked and headed inside, locking the door behind me. I hated being alone, it scared me.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Jack already.

Jack: I miss you baby :((((

Me: I miss you too love

Jack: going to bed now?

Me: yep I'll talk to you tomorrow?

Jack: sleep tight. I love you Hannah.

Me: night. I love you too Jack.

I plughed my phone to charge and changed into Jacks oversized T-shirt. It smelled like him and made me feel much better. I curled up in bed and stared at the ceiling.

I only fell asleep hours later.

*NEXT MORNING*

"I called shotgun!" Nash whined as Matt got into the passenger seat next to me. I laughed as Nash hopped in the back with a sulking face.

"You snooze you lose." Matt shrugged and slid on his shades.

"Idiot." Nash rolled his eyes.

Today I decided to do some house hunting with the boys and let Maggie relax after all the hard work she always put in for Jack and I.

"So shall we view houses?" Matt said in an English accent.

"We shall." I copied his accent and drove off to the first house we were scheduled to see for today. Jack had given me a list of things he wanted the house to have and the rest was up to me to decide.

I looked at my phone and saw Jack texted me again. With the time difference I didn't know when I should or shouldn't call him.

Jack: morning baby girl, heading for sound check with Johnson.

Me: morning boo have fun :) I'm with Nash and Matt rn.

Jack: what are you guys doing?

Me: we're gonna look at houses tday, the real estate lady gave me a few options but I'm gonna do like 3 tday.

Jack: don't strain yourself. I love you, tell my babies I love them too.

Me: love you forever. Toodles.

I locked my phone and allowed Matt to put some music on. He blasted Show Me and we all broke out into raps in my car. Matt took his phone out and recorded this little drive of us.

"I don't really care who you came with!" Nash rapped in the backseat.

"Unless you gotta couple friends look like you!" Matt continued.

"My bad if my ex try to fight you!" I added and did a little rapper jig.

They burst into laughter at my voice, I joined in soon. Matt posted our video on social media after I begged him not to. Gotta love Matt right?

"So guys.." I said stopping at the first house we were gonna see. The sales lady was already there in front with a clipboard. "Just behave please?"

"I'm offended." Nash said holding his heart in pain.

"Me too." Matt folded his arms. "We are adults Hannah! We behave."

"Yeah right." I snorted and jumped out with he guys. I was excited to see this house and the others...it just had to feel like home to me otherwise Its a no go. And then when Jack gets back, he's gonna have to see it too so I had to choose right.

"Woah sales lady got booty Nash!" Matt nudged Nash as we walked to the smiling lady. I shook my head and hid my smile.

"Good morning Mrs Gilinsky!" The sales lady said cheerfully. "I'm Mrs Forbes. But call me Caroline." (Haha TVD again guys don't kill me)

"Call me Hannah." I smiled and then motioned for the two boys eyeing her butt out. "This is my friends Matt and Nash."

"Nice to meet you all!" Caroline smiled. "OK so the first house is a little bigger than the other three. As you can see it had good outside lighting and a huge garden for the kids."

"I don't know if I want a huge house...it's just Jack, myself and the two kids." I said slowly.

"Let's go in a view it then." She smiled patiently. As we walked in, Caroline told us what the house consists of.

"It has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, a pool at the back, a basement, and a movie theater." She read of the clipboard.

We toured the whole house and it was beautiful really. I liked it but it was really big and just too much space for the four of us. I know Jack wouldn't mind buying it but right now I felt guilty for him spending all this money.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Matt asked as we viewed the kitchen. Nash was flirting with the sales lady who didn't seem to mind.

"Nothing, I just don't feel okay about Jack buying a house. I need to get a job too and them help with money." I sighed.

"He's willing to do it Han." Matt slid his arm around my shoulder. "You don't have to feel guilty."

"I'm sure his fans think I'm just with him for money...but I don't want that. I don't mind staying in the apartment." I shrugged.

"You're too nice. Look, Jack loves you and I'm sure he'd wanna give you a princess castle instead of a house...so don't sweat it anymore."

"I don't know..."

"Hey, you can't stay in that small apartment with two kids on the way." Matt hugged me sideways. "Just get a house that feels like home."

"You're right Matt." I squuezed him.

"Aren't I always." He chuckled.

"You ruined the moment." I laughed and slid out from his arm and walked over to the sales lady.

"I love this house..." I smiled sadly.

"But..." She laughed understandably.

"Its just not screaming home for me right now and I want the perfect one."

We went through house number 2 and it was great, I love it too. I didn't have a problem with it at all but it still didn't scream home to me.

We moved on to house 3 which made me smile as we walked in. It was kinda big and had a long driveway and huge yard for our kids.

"Is that a smile?" Matt chuckled as we moved through the house. I nudged him and laughed.

"This is house if perfect for a family! It had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a small home theatre, a recording studio and - "

"Recording studio?" My ears perked. Maybe Jack didn't have to be away when our babies arrive.

"Yes...it can be changed to an art one - "

"No that's perfect." I smiled at Caroline. This is perfect really.

"It also has an outdoor pavilion for parties and gatherings." She ticked her clipboard.

"Wow." I sighed as we viewed outside. I was blown away. I hope Jack liked it as much I do when he comes home. I could picture him running down the stairs with the kids, around the yard with our kids.

I could picture us making Jack breakfast every morning. This was the ideal spot and Caroline gave me a lists of daycares and pre-schools around the area.

I had three houses to choose from and didn't know which one. Hopefully Jack would like one of them

-

Later that night, I lay in bed after a Skype session with my husband. I miss him so much and I can't wait until he comes back.

This day wasn't so bad, Matt and Nash were fun to hang with and we'd probably chill tomorrow as well. They made me laugh so much I thought I would go into labor any second. But now I was alone in this apartment and felt like I was alone in life.

As I was about to text Jack, a loud bang sounded in the apartment. I shot upright in bed and held my breath. I heard rattling of the door handle and felt my blood run cold as ice. I rolled out of bed and walked out of the room into the hallways. Nobody was inside.

What did I hear then?

Just as I was about to turn back to the room, the apartment door burst open. A body dressed in black had smashed the door down and looked right into my eyes.

Holy motherchucker.

_________
Haha cliffhanger much?

Okay guys I added a thingie to the media so yeah check that out and tell me what house you'd want them to have! Most votes wins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 905 24
Friends, marriage and babies There's two other books to this one. Make sure you check them out first x
5.1K 5 32
Emily Florens was just a regular 17 year old teenager except for the fact that she's best friends with the famous Jack Johnson. Things take a twist...
130K 3.2K 32
Lets start off by saying this isn't a 'love story', this is more of a never-ending drama actually. Lacey Hathaway is 18 and has a 2 year old daughter...
127K 1.7K 55
//Currently editing// Read at own risk, this was my first ever book I have ever written so it is a bit bad. Amelia Jackson is a 18 year old who just...