The Devils Of Harvard

Oleh AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Devils Series} Nathanial Winters' move to Boston for university, states away from his family... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Thirteen

82 5 0
Oleh AidinWhite

Walking out of the house the following Monday I crossed the driveway to my car which was prestarted so that I could get into a warm car.

Slipping into the drivers seat I did a quick check of my socials before driving to school only to see a post from Scarlett with her and a untagged person who was out of frame at a pier, along with a party and her doormates along with her posing in the theatre of their sorority house.

At least she's having fun.

I was having my own fun though. That weekend the boys and I had gone on a trip to a few of the historic sites in Massachusetts as part of our history course.

We also may have gone out for hours after the fact with the girls, which led to a lot of pictures taken for a project.

Rain poured once again in Boston and I genuinely wished it wasn't. I didn't mind rain but it was when I was wearing something I'd rather not have to wear wet clothing.

Cruising through the streets of Boston listening to music far to loud to likely be safe so I was more cautious while following people and navigating the chaotic traffic of the city.

Getting to Harvard's campus I slowly drove through the roads to the student lot being careful to avoid getting close to anyone who ran through the rain to get to their class.

Just a bunch of dumb asses trying not to get soaked.

I couldn't look at people with scorn though this was Harvard and most kids here were geniuses that was simply the way it went. That piece of me enjoyed how much pressure there was to outshine everyone else.

I had just about gotten to the lot when all of a sudden my phone buzzed and I glanced over to see that Izzy had messaged me.

Pulling over I parked and took my phone before looking at it my foot still planted firmly on the brake petal.

Izzy

Nathan, Arilynn's car is broken down, and until you admit that you're a Winters we can't help her.
Recieved 8:03

Can she not call a mechanic?
Read 8:05

Don't think she wants to pull out her phone, she also looks cold and wet
Recieved 8:06

Fine, I'm on my way
Sent 8:07

Setting my phone back down I pulled out of the spot and around losing some control of the back end of my car before correcting it and heading towards Arilynn's house.

In the end I got there just a few minutes later before I spotted Arilynn outside in the pouring rain looking at her engine and attempting to see what was wrong. As I neared she glanced up at my car while I pulled into the spot in front of her once again on the double line.

Reaching into my back seat I grabbed my change of clothing and changed into that since I kept them for either mechanic work or to simply change if needed.

Getting out of the car I then walked to the trunk and opened it before getting the tool kit out from under the back flooring panel so that I could go help this poor girl.

She looked upset being soaked through all layers of her clothing her hair was even dripping and all I could see was someone who looked distraught and disheartened.

"Arilynn, go get changed I'll fix this, and if I can't right now I'll drive you to class" I say as the rain made my white shirt and dark blue jeans a second skin.

"You don't have to, I'm sure I can...".

"I'm telling you not offering I also don't want you getting sick go get changed and sit in the car, I got this" I say with a soft smile that she returns.

"You sure?".

"Absolutely" I say before opening my tools and beginning to look over the car before walking around to the driver side and trying to start it only to hear clicking.

I wonder...

Getting back out I walked over to her engine before looking at it and removing the Audi branded cover so that I could see it better.

As I found the starter I removed the spark plug before cleaning it along with finding the other components the one part I doubt she would have wanted to touch but it was just slightly off and I was hoping this would fix it.

"Did you get it?" Arilynn asks standing underneath an umbrella.

"I think so" I say beginning to tighten everything back up as she took out her phone.

"It's almost class time" she says and I nod finishing tightening the bolt before shutting her hood and pulling the fob out of her car.

"Then we'll just have to get there quickly, I can make sure your car doesn't have other issues after the day of classes are over" I say walking to the trunk of my Aston and putting back my tools drying them before putting them back so they didn't have the chance to corrode.

I then watched Arilynn get into the passenger seat of my car though she was being careful to not touch anything incase she damaged it which she wouldn't I took really good care of my car.

Changing in my front seat I noticed Arilynn look away with a blush on her face.

"Sorry I just don't want to get my car soaking wet" I say stuffing my wet clothing into a plastic bag and tying it.

"It's fine I just didn't expect you to do that" she says looking back at me.

"How many minutes do we have until the lecture starts?" I ask turning around once more and changing my car to Sport Mode.

"Ten minutes and its five from the lot to here" she says looking over at me as I shrugged.

"Hope you trust me" I muse rounding the corner out of the sorority street and speeding along the road through the university when I really should have been doing a third or less of the speed I was going.

Pulling into the lot I parked and got out of the car along with Arilynn before before we both jogged towards the school and getting inside before we began to make our way to our class without looking undignified until we stepped through the door as Mr. Sanderson walked over to the door.

"Nathanial, and Arilynn, you were both nearly late" he says and I shrug.

"We weren't though" I muse before walking up to the top floor of the seats and sitting down with Arilynn next to me.

"Nathan how did you know that my car was broken down?" she whispers looking over at me as we began to take notes while my sisters cast glances at me until I messaged them to stop.

Eventually we went through class change though there was very little time to actually talk to one a other so it was sort of like a game to write our little notes to one a other throughout our classes.

When the day was finally over once again we walked out of the university with me just slightly behind her looking for anything that could become a problem.

Where I got the urge to protect this girl I have no idea but I naturally did it without being asked to or for any reason I just did.

Opening the passenger door to my car I let her into the car while my friends hop into their own vehicles.

"You really are trying to win her over" Zavier comments and I glare at him.

"Didn't change my habits to do it" I say and he stands there wide mouthed until Lea closes it for him.

"He got your ass" Theo laughs before getting into his Mercedes while we all moved to follow suit.

Closing the door I looked over at Arilynn who had an amused smile on her face.

"What?" I ask starting the car.

"The dynamic you all have is all" she says buckling her seat before I nodded and drove us off back towards her house where I could finish work on her car, and likely meet her entire dorm since she met mine.

Scarlett be back tomorrow have a little scene idea planned as I need to get some things set up, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

411K 8.5K 28
One sexy CIA agent + one feisty redhead + one disturbed preschooler + one mentally disturbed stalker + one wealthy millionaire + far too many secrets...
158 3 36
[EDITING] Book 2 in the Trust me -series Kathryn Summers doesn't trust guys anymore. Not after getting hurt by Mikey Coldwell, the boy she loved and...
147K 2K 30
Scarlett Rosca was a normal girl with normal friends, and a normal life, until she starts tutoring her worst enemy and her Twin's best friend. After...
15.4K 677 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...