Uta's Idol.

Da TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... Altro

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.

1.7K 45 16
Da TanijiroOdd

All of Tot Musica lore is fanmade, please don't hate me if it's too cringe! I don't own One Piece.

"A burial? I'm not against it, but why do you would you want to start one?" Gordon asks.

After Uta made her new resolutions, she has gotten her beat back and her depression has disappeared. This put Gordon at great ease.

"I want to thank everyone in this kingdom who made me welcome." Uta said. "My New Genesis requires everyone happy, how can I do that if I can't even put the dead to rest?"

Gordon stood up from his seat and nods.

"I don't know much about this New Genesis you speak of, but as the former king of this nation, I'll shall help you and my people." Gordon said. "In fact, I have the perfect idea of where to start."

Gordon knows of an untouched clearing where they can start Uta's burial project. Unfortunately, since there were no bodies to bury as Tot Musica's power was enough to burn them ashes, they decided to plant a white flag on the ground to represent each and every person. When the pair arrive to the said area, they discovered that the place was littered by debris of all shape and sizes. While Gordon, who was a bit too old to deal with this, kindly asked Uta to help with the heavy lifting.

"Don't underestimate me." Uta said. "I'm not a frail girl anymore. Besides, if I'm going to make my dream come true, I need to be stronger."

Gordon nods and both start to clean up. From trash to tables, this is too much in one day. Most likely will be finished in the next week at least. Still, the king and diva did their best to clean as much as they can. There were some times that Uta would struggle with the larger debris and Gordon would offer to assist, but Uta insists on taking care of it herself. Once it evening came, Gordon call it a day and he and Uta walk back to their place. After made dinner, he and Uta sit at table and eat in peace. Once night came, Uta changes into some new pajamas that Gordon offered her. She sits on her bed and hums silently.

I haven't done any Haki training. Uta tells herself. I wonder if I should to try to and get back to training?

Uta closes her eyes and tries to do her focus training. Unfortunately for her, there's nothing she can use as a practice target. So she decides to give up.

Hold on, when I saw what happened, was that haki? Uta wonders.

She never took the time to actually think about how she was able to see through Tot Musica. Was it because of her devil fruit powers? Or was it haki?

I mean, it's not like I'm a master at it. Uta thought. I don't think I'm capable of doing that with haki.

Uta lays on her bed and thinks about the subject for awhile.

Say I want to beat Tot Musica in the future, I'll have to get stronger and learn more. Uta thought to herself. I need to train myself for any possible situation.

Uta gets up and rubs her chin.

That being said, how do I even beat it? Maybe just rely of haki? Uta wonders. The crew said that Observation haki is the type to unlock your sixth sense, but that won't help much as an offense. I could resume my endurance training too...

Uta thinks a bit harder as to try and recall what the Red Hair Pirates taught her. Then, she remembers something.

Shanks said that there's multiple types of haki. Uta remembers. Maybe if I learn all of them I can be stronger!

Uta jumps off her bed and huffs confidently. Then, she became stumped once more.

"What are the other types of haki?" Uta asks out loud.

Uta looks at the bookshelf that is across from her bed and looks through it. Through all these music books, there should be at least one book on combat. Uta knows she grasping at straws, but she has to at least hope for it.

Ah! Manual to Self Defense! Uta thought as she finds a book that is close to what she's looking for.

Uta skims through the pages. There's pages about how to defend yourself through hand to hand, weaknesses and strengths of the human body, weapon usage, what to do in certain situations, and other similar things. Then, Uta finds a single page that is labeled 'Haki'.

"A power that is manifested from one's willpower." Uta reads out loud. "Three types of haki exists: Observation, Armament, and Conqueror."

Uta slowly became intrigued.

"Observation is the sixth sense, Armament is the invisible armor, and Conqueror's is the one given to the one qualified to be a king." Uta said to herself. "While Observation and Armament haki can be learned by all, Conqueror's is not. Information on how Conqueror's haki work is unknown, other than it's chosen to those who have the title of royalty."

Uta clicks her tongue as she wishes she could learn how to use all forms of haki.

I guess I'll stick with learning how to use the other two. Uta sighs.

Uta goes to back to her bed and turns on her lamp.

If I can have a royal title, I'll guess I'll be the Queen, no, Princess of Singing. Uta thought with a smile. Princess Uta...that has a nice ring.

Cleaning the area for the burial became the new routine for several days and by the next week, there was about a quarter left of stuff still needed to be moved. During that time, Uta has slowly grown stronger. After another three more days, the clearing is now cleaned up. All that's left to do is to figure out how to make a burial for the people in all of Elegia.

"Why don't we make little flags." Uta suggests. "We can make a flag for every person who passed."

"Let's do that." Gordon said with a smile.

The pair walk back to their home base and begin to start the next part of their project. Uta wanted to use yellow as the base color for the flags and Gordon allowed it, but suggests to add some violet since it was used a lot in the kingdom. It was then that the flag would be yellow with a violet music note in the center. The flags all had to be sewn and cut, so making the flags had to be hands on. Gordon has had experience in sewing as he had to make suits and dresses for musicians back in his youth. Uta, on the other hand, has found out that she is terrible at this. She poked her finger by a needle more than twenty times and she messed up on snipping cloth into a music note shape about eight times. Gordon assured Uta that he can take of this himself, which left Uta upset. With nothing much to do, Uta sits on the chair and watches the king work his magic.

"Uta, can you tell me more about what your dream is?" Gordon asks breaking the silence. "You never really told me about it. All you talk about is the New Genesis."

"Well, it's a lot to explain." Uta said leaning into the table.

"I can work and listen at the same time." Gordon said. "We have a lot of time to kill."

Uta tells Gordon about how her dream started. She talked about sailing with Shank, using her past time to sing, her idea of making people happy, her promise to Luffy and she's currently talking about her new dream. All the while, Gordon never spoke up, but listen to Uta's words as he worked.

"My New Genesis will only come true once my songs bring happiness and joy to everyone worldwide! I want start something unlike any other!" Uta stated.

"You really know how to dream big." Gordon said with a smile. "Making music for the whole world to enjoy, only few were able to accomplish that goal and none started at your age."

Uta huffs proudly making the king chuckle.

" I need to learn more on music, I need to be stronger, and I need more experience." Uta adds. "Luffy will surely do the same to accomplish his dream, so I can't afford to just wait."

"I understand that you want to get better at music, but what does getting stronger have to do with your dream?" Gordon asks.

"If I want to bring happiness to everyone through my singing, there's one obstacle that I want to get rid of at all costs." Uta said.

"And what's that?" Gordon asks.

"I want to beat Tot Musica!"

....

"EHHHHH?!"

Gordon falls out of his chair in shock as his surprised scream echoes across the kingdom. Uta looks down at the man and is confused on his reaction.

"Gordon?"

Gordon sat up and grabs Uta by the shoulders and give her a stern stare.

"Uta, you do know what you are talking about, right?" Gordon asks. "If this is a joke, I'm not laughing."

"I'm serious." Uta said instantly. "I can only be the best once I get rid of Tot Musica."

Gordon sighs and sit back at his chair and stares ahead in thought. Uta stares at him slightly afraid that she might've made him mad.

"Can you tell me more about Tot Musica?" Uta asks.

"..."

"Please?"

"...Uta, I..."

"Gordon, your the only person I can ask of this."

"Uta, the history of Tot Musica isn't meant for..."

Gordon turns to Uta who's on the ground bowing her head towards the king.

"Uta, please don't lower your head!" Gordon said.

"What will it take?" Uta asks. "If there's any hope of me getting rid of that monster, I want to know everything."

"Uta." Gordon said. "Tot Musica is an important to the people of..."

"Who are you talking about?!" Uta asks. "Every civilian from this kingdom is dead! All anyone cares about is how this thing brings destruction! That's all that I care about!"

Gordon looks at Uta in silence.

"Information about Tot Musica is only allowed for the kings and queens of Elegia." Gordon explained. "I can't just tell you the history of Toto Musica. Do you understand that?"

"Me."

"Excuse me?"

"I will be the next one." Uta asks. "What if I aim to become the next queen?"

Gordon lets out a sigh and rubs his temple.

"No, it's fine." Gordon said with a sigh of defeat. "Because your the user of the Sing Sing fruit, it would be natural that information about Tot Musica should be given to you."

Uta looks at Gordon happily and takes a seat as Gordon clears his throat.

"Let me begin by telling you the history and powers of the Sing Sing Fruit." Gordon begins. "In the record, only six Sing Sing fruit users have been known to history. Franz, Caccini, Dahn Giovanni, Tupelo, Paparazzi and you, Uta."

Uta nods as she listens to Gordon.

"I assume your aware of it's powers, but I'll explain it just in case. The Sing Sing fruit is a paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to send people's consciousness into a space of imagination by singing. While the minds of the affected are in a stage of sleep, the user themselves are awake and can see what's happening through both worlds." Gordon said.

"Do you mean 'Uta World'" Uta asks.

"Uh, sure." Gordon said. "However, by activating this ability, the user's stamina dwindles fast and the ability is undone once the user falls unconscious."

"I know how my powers work." Uta said. "I don't use it that often though. Never really had the chance to use it for an audience since I'm always at sea."

"Anyways, all of the previous users have used this fruit to advance their musical talents." Gordon said. "Whatever it's fate or coincidence, this power is given to musicians."

Uta listens silently.

"Now back to the topic of the Sing Sing fruit, Uta, do you know about the next stage of devil fruits?" Gordon asks Uta.

"No." Uta said. "Devil fruits topics aren't brought up that much since no one else has eaten one." Uta explained. "Are we talking about the other types?"

"No, this is something that all devil fruits are capable of, but only a few know about it." Gordon said. "The next stage of a devil fruit is called 'Awakening'."

"Awakening?" Uta repeats.

"Awakening is when a power user has successfully unlocked the full potential of their devil fruit." Gordon explained. "Very rarely are there documented information on people who have 'Awakened' their devil fruit powers, but us kings and queens of Elegia were taught about this because a certain devil fruit has awakened in our kingdom."

"You don't mean..."

"Yes. The devil fruit I'm speaking of is indeed the Sing Sing fruit." Gordon said. "Only one person was able to awakened the Sing Sing Fruit. His name, is Dahn Giovanni."

Uta gulps as she fears the story is taking a more darker tone.

"Three hundreds years ago, the sixth king of Elegia, 'Composer King' Dahn Giovanni, awakened his devil fruit abilities and used it further achieve his dream of creating legendary music." Gordon said. "His new found abilities made music the center of the world."

"What was it?" Uta asks in awe and wonder.

"When the Sing Sing fruit is awakened, it allows the user to make music into physical form." Gordon said. "Giovanni created buildings, instruments, clothes, and so much more with the help of his newfound abilities. All he had to do was sing and he create almost anything he wanted."

Uta was stunned and in awe at the power that this man once had.

"As magical as it may seem, Giovanni wanted more." Gordon continues. "With his musical expertise and his awakened powers, he did something that is now considered taboo."

"What was that?" Uta asks.

"Before I get to that, let me tell you a little more about King Giovanni." Gordon said. "You see, he was a musician of great ambition. He would go to great lengths to showcase the amazement of music. Whatever it was singing or instrumental, he would write scores and create scripts for plays to spread music to the world. You can say, he was the one who made Elegia the capital of music."

"So why wasn't he part of the hall of fame from before?" Uta asks.

"His drive almost brought the kingdom to its ruin." Gordon said grimly. "Despite his accomplishments, Giovanni wanted more. So, he did the unthinkable."

"What was that?" Uta asks a bit scared.

"He created life by sacrificing others." Gordon said. "This technique was called Ballad of the Dead."

"Sacrifice?" Uta asks shivering. "What do you mean by, 'others'?"

"Giovanni used the power of the awakened Sing Sing fruit and human lives to make the ultimate masterpiece." Gordon said. "That day, he wasn't making music, he was playing god."

Uta gulps at the thought.

"He then accomplished his goal and made the most impactful song in the world." Gordon said. "He called that song 'Tot Musica'."

Goosebumps begins to crawl on Uta's skin and quivers.

"The people of Elegia were unaware of Giovanni's actions and recognized him as a prodigy among musicians." Gordon said. "However, they soon learned once Giovanni begin to sing the song. The music, came to life as intended, but as a demon who housed the victims of the innocent civilians of Elegia and so it was called the 'Demon King of Songs'. Tot Musica began to cause destruction and chaos in Elegia and soon the World Government became involved. That being only grew stronger with every life it takes."

"So that's why, it's so...scary?" Uta asks.

"I can't say, since it was my first time seeing it in person." Gordon said. "But, it's not like any being alive today. While it was to be brought to life, no one could have assumed what personality it would take."

"What happened to the king?" Uta asks.

"The king was pleased. He was happy that such power could be wielded with the power of music." Gordon said. "His mind was consumed by violence and evil, and he and Tot Musica started Elegia with an iron thumb for about a week."

"A week?!" Uta asks. 

"Yes, however, their reign last long." Gordon said. "After Tot Musica took the life of the people fighting against it, that thing began to break free from the control of Giovanni. Eventually, the monster consumed the king and begin to roam with free will. Thanks to the loss of it's master however, the people were finally able to overpower Tot Musica since there was no on to lead it and Tot Musica returned back to the music sheets that it was created as."

"What happened to Tot Musica?" Uta asks. 

"The citizens of Elegia made a special stone casket to successfully lock the being in case it's music was read and we erased the man and demon from Elegia history." Gordon explained. "We assumed that with the death Giovanni, it would be impossible for the Sing Sing fruit to rise again since Giovanni was consumed by Tot Musica, but we were wrong."

"Another user came to Elegia, right?" Uta asks. "Just like me?"

"Correct." Gordon said. "Tupelo, a world famous guitar player outside of Elegia, came to Elegia and much to everyone's surprise, had the power of the Sing Sing fruit. When the man began to sing and play on Elegia grounds, Tot Musica broke out of it's prison and came before him, in the form of a music sheet."

"Did he read it?" Uta asks.

"Through unknown reasons, perhaps it was the fruit's power, Tupelo knew that this music was not to be sung." Gordon said. "The man came to the current king at the time and asked why such vile music was made and the king told him the tale of Tot Musica. Tupelo somehow made a stronger barrier against the music sheets of Tot Musica and resealed it. That was one of the reasons he became king."

"When a devil fruit user dies, wouldn't it's powers vanish?" Uta asks. "Why was Tot Musica still alive?"

"The current theory is that since it's a living being that holds a power made by the Sing Sing fruit, the monster doesn't receive it's power and the circulation of the fruit goes elsewhere." Gordon said. "This, however, is all but a theory."

Uta nods in understanding.

"Tupelo and the king before him decided not to tell any outsiders or Elegia civilians about Tot Musica, but with the exception of the next leader so he or she would be able to counter the monster if it rises again."

"How about the forth queen?" Uta asks.

"My grandmother was targeted by Tot Musica, but due to the knowledge of her being the user of the Sing Sing fruit by the previous king, Tot Musica's advances were stopped before the demon could get any closer." Gordon said. "When she got older and made a name for herself, she too made a protective barrier which took the form of a song."

"A song?" Uta asks.

"Apparently, a strong song can prevent Tot Musica from escaping." Gordon said. "But according to my grandmother, only a strong greater than Tot Musica can successfully kill it."

"Is that why Shanks couldn't destroy it?" Uta asks.

"You can't defeat the voice with force." Gordon said. "Only a song more powerful than Tot Musica can break it's curse and only the user of the Sing Sing fruit can accomplish that."

Uta looks down and can now understand why he wanted this information away from Uta. She could never have thought the Sing Sing fruit had such a role in the history of Elegia.

"Uta, this is something that is too much for you to bear at your age." Gordon said. "Please, just...

"What you told me, just gives me a bigger reason to continue my dream!" Uta said.

Gordon looks up to see Uta standing on her chair.

"My New Genesis means that my singing will bring happiness in the world, but as long as Tot Musica exists, that will never happen!" Uta declares. "As the strongest and greatest Diva, I'll be the one to defeat Tot Musica!"

"Please!" Gordon said. "Reconsider your option! There's no need to burden you with such a task."

"Luffy's dream."

"Huh? Luffy?"

"His dream is something only a fool would come up with." Uta said as she thinks about her time at the pier.

"What's that?" Gordon asks.

"To become 'King of the Pirates' and beyond." Uta said smiling.

"'King of the Pirates?' Beyond?" Gordon asks in bewilderment. "What's wrong with that kid?"

"Gordon, the New Genesis we will create will change the world! I promise you that!" Uta said. "A dream of freedom and with us, I know it's possible!"

Gordon stares at Uta in silence. Then, Uta bows before Gordon.

"So teach me! Teach me all you know on music!" Uta pleads. "My dream to become the greatest will only be possible with your help!"

Uta feels a hand touch her shoulder and she looks up to see Gordon smile.

"I may not know this 'Luffy' you speak of, but seeing you talking about the dream you two have made me see that maybe you can do this." Gordon said. "I'm looking forward to what kind of generation you two will bring."

Uta smiles as Gordon takes a few steps back, then he raises his hand.

"As the Elegia King, Gordon, I swear to all my citizens that are in deep love to music, will raise you, Uta, to the singer who can bring upon  New Genesis!" Gordon said proudly. To think I have to make a pledge to both father and child. 

"Thank you, Gordon." Uta said bowing once more. "I'll make sure to train and learn to the best of my abilities."

"Uta, let me tell you a secret about singers and musicians." Gordon said which catches Uta's attention. "Perfection in a song doesn't change the world, but the message it brings. While I train you, just know that music is not all hard work."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to bring happiness to everyone." Uta said. "Me and you are no exception."

"I'm glad." Gordon said.

Uta looks out the window and smiles.

I've decided on my fate, Luffy and you decided on yours. Uta thought with a smile. Also, don't think I'll stay weak because in the end I'll be the strong one. You better get things together!

I hope that this chapter wasn't too boring and if so, I'm sorry. I hope the lore was somewhat interesting at least and it was very hard for me to make it how I wanted it to be. The next chapter will be a lot more better I promise and I hope to have the one of the next chapters posted on Christmas day so long forward to that too! I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

23.8K 637 31
When the Roger pirates find a barrel which they assume is filled with sake and food, they where in a hell of a shock when they found a little girl hu...
28.1K 979 28
(School au) What if Luffy was a girl named luffia and in high school? Well, her likable personality will surely lead to new friends. Quite possibly e...
12.7K 410 17
Being Red hair's childhood lover, Y/n and shanks parted ways soon after roger pirates disbanded, making Y/n join the whitebeard pirates, what will ha...
1.4K 38 4
*WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, I APOLOGIZE IF ITS BAD!* [This fanfic is a What If scenario in One Piece, and is also a Luffy x Uta fic.] Luffy wa...