Double Date With Mafia [BXB]

Door redmilllo

Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who... Meer

[1] Prologue
[2] Failure Mission
[3] Small Victory
[4] New Partners
[5] Mafia Traps
[6] First Encounter
[7] Mafia Terror
[8] Weak Side
[9] Possessive Mafia
[10] Mob Rage
[11] Another Trap
[12] Room 297
[13] Room 298
[15] Revenge Preparations
[16] Revenge
[17] Unexpected Help
[18] Forced
[19] Compensation
[20] Punishment
[21] With Alpha
[22] With Beta
[23] Urgent Work
[24] Enjoying Life
[25] Back Goes
[26] Lying to Himself
[27] Final Verdict
[28] This Auction
[29] Inside
[30] The Massacre
[31] Smash
[32] Lastly
[33] Bali
[34] Double Date
[35] Game
[36] The Penalty
[37] Epilogue

[14] Thief Fox

2K 70 22
Door redmilllo

On a bright morning, in a room in a gay bar, a boy had woken up from his sleep. He turned his back to the other man who was hugging him.

Ivo, he's awake. But he was still reluctant to get out of bed because of the comfort he felt. A strong. The tattooed hand continued to hug him tightly, making him feel comfortable and safe.

Yeah, even though there was a commotion earlier because Ivo was pranking Law. But everything went well. However, if you remember, Ivo was embarrassed by his behavior. Inviting someone for skinship and touching his nipples? It's embarrassing.

Ivo turns his body to face Law, "I hope he has amnesia," Ivo says then he looks at Law who is asleep.

Last night, Law ended up with him fulfilling his desires in the bathroom. Apart from that, Ivo also knows that Law desperately holding back his desire to have sex with Ivo. Ivo was truly amazed at Law because he could restrain himself from fucking him.

"You are so handsome, Law," Ivo says while he looks at Law's face. Law's facial structure is firm, his nose is sharp, his eyebrows are thick and his skin is brown which makes Law look even more handsome.

Moreover, currently, Law is still as shitless as last night, so Ivo can see the tattoo of his name on Law's right shoulder. Wait, his name tattoo? But it's true. On Law's right shoulder, there is a tattoo that says ABIAVO SPENCER VIO, which is his name. Why didn't Ivo notice? Is this proof that Law is serious about him? Who knows. Ivo is confused.

However, it cannot be denied that Ivo is really happy about this. Of course, who wouldn't be happy if their full name was written like that? Law makes Ivo happy.

Ivo smiles, "You are bastard Law. You're such a charmer but I like you," Ivo says and then he kisses Law's forehead, "Mwah! Yeah, goodbye Beta. Thank you."

*****

Cylo looks at Jeff, "You're a cold, flat, and cruel mafia. But when you sleep like this, you look very peaceful, Jeff. You're handsome," Cylo says while he looks at Jeff's face.

I don't know, Cylo is confused about his feelings. But one thing is certain, sleeping with Jeff makes him feel comfortable and safe. Besides that, Cylo also just remembered that he woke up very late, not like usual. Is it because of sleeping with Jeff? It seems not because last night Cylo had to desperately hold back his crazy heartbeat.

Jeff made him unable to sleep. Cylo looks at Jeff, "I don't usually sleep very soundly like this, but to be honest, when I'm in your arms it makes me feel comfortable and safe, Jeff," Cylo says.

If only things were easier, maybe Cylo would have accepted Jeff's love. However, Cylo is still unsure whether Jeff is truly in love with him or just lust. Hopefully, Jeff can prove his love for Cylo so that Cylo can receive the love of the mafia leader, "Thanks, Alpha," Cylo says and then he kisses Jeff's forehead.

After that, Cylo let go of Jeff's embrace and got out of bed. Cylo didn't want to do this because he was comfortable with Jeff. But there was a mission he had to complete. So Cylo had to leave Jeff.

Cylo takes some from this room then he packes his things. He takes his clothes that had Jeff's fingerprints on them and then he presses them against the door. Finally, the door opens.

The door opened, revealing Ivo who was looking annoyed at Cylo, "You're are late," Ivo says.

Cylo chuckles, "I said goodbye first," Cylo says.

Ivo rolls his eyes, "Okay okay, did you get the item?" Ivo asks and then Cylo nods.

Cylo raises his hand showing Jeff's car keys and wallet. Ivo also did the same thing, he raised his hand showing Law's car keys, wallet, and a flash disk that said Mafia Blood.

Cylo is stunned, "This flashdisk?" Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

Ivo smiles, "Yeah, this flash disk contains data about the Blood Mafia. They are really easy to deceive," Ivo says.

"Yeah, the perverted mafia."

Cylo and Ivo laugh together and then they get out of this gay bar. They are very happy. Free sleep, free food, skinship with the handsome mafia, and now they also get the car keys, wallet, and flash disk they were looking for. Really a fun day. Cylo and Ivo are grateful to Jeff and Law.

"Let's go to the parking lot. Then we went to the mall to buy clothes," Ivos says.

"Okay, I agree. This shirt is so tight," Cylo says.

Then the two cute boys walk together towards the parking lot they look for Jeff and Law's car. Cylo got a silver Lamborghini while Ivo got a silver Lamborghini. This is cool, it's not in vain that they sleep with Jeff and Law. Because what they get now is worth it.

Cylo and Ivo smile. They were really happy. Now they get a car and then after this, they will buy new clothes and weapons using Jeff and Law's money.

"Want to race, Cylo?" Ivo says when he was sitting in the driver's seat of Law's car.

"Of course."

Ivo smiles, "Okay, the finish line is at the downtown mall. The loser gets a treat!"

*****

On the other side, a man had just woken up from his sleep. This was so comfortable that it made Jeff reluctant to open his eyes.

"Cylo," Jeff says.

"Cylo, baby," Jeff says again.

"Baby," Jeff's eyes were still closed, he used his hands to look for Cylo on the bed but couldn't find him. Jeff opens his eyes. Damn, did Cylo abandon him?

Jeff looks around and he finds Cylo. Damn, Cylo left him. Fuck! Even though they were fine last night, why did Cylo leave him? Jeff was really angry. Just watch out, Jeff will fuck Cylo until the cute boy can't get out of bed.

Jeff smirks, "Just watch out Cylo, Daddy will punish a naughty fox like you," Jeff says and then he calls Law, "Hello Law."

"Yeah, Jeff. what?" Law asks with his eyes still closed. He had just woken up.

"Did Ivo also run away like Cylo?" Jeff asks.

Law looks around, damn, he didn't find Ivo, "Fuck! Ivo ran away Jeff, I just realized it." Law says. He is angry.

Jeff nods, "Hm, they must have planned this."

Law is very angry, "Fuck! No wonder he was so sweet to me last night," Law says.

"Yeah, Cylo is also sweet to me," Jeff says.

Law felt something was odd, some of his belongings were missing, "Fuck! Ivo also took my things. My car keys, wallet, and flash disk are missing. Damn!" Law says.

Jeff looks around and realizes that Cylo has also taken his things, "Yeah, Cylo also took my things," Jeff says.

"Fuck! They are naughty foxes. I will punish you, Ivo," Law says.

Jeff agrees with Law. But now Jeff knows Cylo and Ivo's next destination. They will use the items stolen from Jeff and Law to take revenge on the Blood mafia.

Jeff exhales, "Call Ayi, Law. We have to get out of this bar immediately," Jeff orders.

Law nods, "Alright, Alpha," Law says.

He hung up on Jeff then he called Ayi to immediately pick them up at this bar. Ayi is a member of the Black Wolf mafia who is in charge of administration.

Law exhales, "Just watch out honey, Papa will punish you, Ivo."

*****

Meanwhile, Cylo and Ivo are having fun. They drive Jeff and Law's luxury car to Lotte World in this city.

Previously, Cylo and Ivo had bought expensive clothes and gadgets using Jeff and Law's money. So now, it's time for them to have fun. They will spend the money of the perverted mafia on extravagances.

Cylo looks at Ivo, "Why did you invite me here?" Cylo asks when he and Ivo are already in Lotte World.

Ivo smiles, "Of course to have fun. Come on Cylo, we have to take time to have fun before taking revenge on the Blood mafia."

Cylo exhales, "Okay, okay, I'll just go with it."

"Ok," Ivo says, and then Ivo invites Cylo into the game area.

Starts playing it. They tried many rides that made them happy. Cylo and Ivo laughed out loud with satisfaction. They are really happy. Don't forget, they also always immortalize their moments together.

Ivo and Cylo are still playing. They laughed with satisfaction, "This is very fun," Ivo says.

"Yeah, I'm like I was born again," Cylo says.

3 hours passed, Cylo and Ivo were satisfied after playing. Now, the two of them are resting at one of the places to eat here.

Ivo ate his food, "By the way, I'm curious about the condition of the perverted mafia now. They must be aware that we have tricked them hahaha..." Ivo says.

Cylo laughs, "Hahaha... Yeah, they must have noticed."

Ivo looks at Cylo. He wanted to be open with Cylo about his feelings, "Let's be open with each other, Cylo. Honestly, I'm interested in Law. What about you? Are you interested in Jeff?" Ivo asks.

Cylo nodded then a second later he shook his head. Cylo was still confused about his feelings, "I don't know, Ivo, I don't know. I'm confused. Jeff is very handsome and charming, he expressed his love for me last night. But I didn't accept it because I still doubted him."

Ivo nods. He understands. The feeling is the same as Cylo's. Ivo is interested in Law but he still has doubts about the tattooed man. Ivo exhales, "Yeah, I'm also interested in Law but I'm still unsure about him. I don't fully know Law," Ivo says.

Cylo nods. He understands what Ivo felt. Cylo and Ivo provide mutual support for each other. They will deal with love issues with Jeff and Law later, and now Cylo and Ivo will focus on taking revenge on the blood mafia.

Ivo looks at Cylo, "Cylo, suddenly I want to give a gift to those perverted mafia," Ivo says.

Cylo frowns, "What gift?" Cylo asks.

Ivo didn't answer. He pulls Cylo towards the bathroom. Cylo was surprised, "why are we here?"

Ivo smirks, "Never mind, just wear these clothes," Ivo says while he gives Cylo the clothes.

Cylo is shocked, "FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!" Cylo shouts when Ivo gives him a very revealing sexy shirt.

Ivo chuckles, "This is just a sexy outfit that submissives usually use to tease their dominants," Ivo says, "Hurry up and put it on, Cylo."

Cylo exhales. He is annoyed. But he still wears the clothes Cylo gave him.

"Good," Ivo says as Cylo wears the clothes he gave him, "We've stolen a lot of things from them. Money, cars, and even flash disks so now we have to give them gifts so they can masturbate using our sexy photos," Ivo says and then he takes a photo of Cylo wearing that sexy outfit.

After that, change. Ivo changes into sexy clothes then Cylo takes a photo of him. Everything finished well. Their photos look sexy and seductive. Jeff and Law will be happy.

"Okay perfect. I'll send it," Ivo says.

"Are you sure you want to send our photos to them? I'm so embarrassed," Cylo says.

Ivo laughs, "No need to be embarrassed Cylo, they will like it. Trust me!"

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.6K 271 22
River Lockhart, the son of an infamous billionaire, gets a speeding ticket from the new police officer of the city, Officer Damian Reid. "Trust me, o...
464K 16K 34
"Like I said before, nothing is for free. I'll give you all the information you need if you give me your body." When a mission goes south, the only...
155K 10.5K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
1.6K 65 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...