A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Cafรฉ time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
๐Ÿบ delivery ๐Ÿบ
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (โฐ^โฐ)
t-t-torture?! (โฐโ—‹โฐ)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

take off your clothes

367 7 2
By Noka004

(God damn it, half n' half friends. Congrats.
Option 2 was good but it doesn't involve a good thing with Jay, 3 is a good thing with Jay, I'm gonna be tortured with this)

"Are you sure we can just walk in here Naroo?" Mira asked while holding onto Zacks sleeve "we are minors"

"I own the place, I think we're good, I've had it closed down for the night so we have free reign, there are rules of course but I'll lay those down when we're inside"

Naroo going first we all filed in after him. The inside was rather large. The lights were normal instead of the neon ones at that one place me and him went. It had a very Japanese style theme to it.

Naroo walked behind the bar and flipped a switch. "Party lights or non headache lights?"

Majority favored the normal lights. "No fun I see" he mumbled as he started getting a bunch of alcohol out. Nat walked over and began to pour herself a drink.

"Mom can I have one?"

"Hmm. I had my first drink when I was younger then him, it's probably a bad idea, if I say no he'll just end up doing it somewhere else, if I give him a really bad tasting one he might steer away from it" I mumble to myself "sure"

I grab the smallest shot glass and fill it barely with the strongest whiskey I could reach.

I drank the full sip and immediately spit it out "ew! Gross! You guys are gross!"

"I know" I handed him a tablet from my bag and sent him to one of the booths. I look around, Daniel wouldn't stop staring at me.

I sit on the barstool next to him, "you're not very subtle Danny"

"Sorry, it's a little unnerving to be around a..... murder" he whispered. "I get it, but you don't have to be, I like you guys and enjoy your guys company"

I reassuringly pat his shoulder. I look away from him to ask for a drink. Naroo and Jay were conversing and Nat was handing out drinks to the girls, laughing with them.

"I didn't know you understood Jay, Naroo"

"A little bit, gestures are helping a lot, go away so he can tell me more about you"

"Me!? Tell me!" I switched chairs so I was right next Jay "I'm curious" I groan, giving them pleading eyes.

"I taught you that look idiot, and you don't need to know"

I rolled my eyes. Now I'm paranoid. Jay lifted his drink to his lips and took a sip, quietly which was amazing. I hate when people drink or eat loudly.

He's a wine guy, I could've guessed. He looks so elegant when he drinks while everyone else is tossing em' back, cough *Zack* cough.

I stopped zoning out when Jay turned to me, his head tilted in that innocent manner. I feel like I'm gonna melt.

"??"

"I like your face"

Naroos face deadpanned and he turned around to talk to Vasco, Danny and Zoe. He's acting like he's any better when he's with Anne.

"Remember, none for you Naroo"

He hummed at me and kept talking, now ignoring me.

"..."

"No I'm not drinking, I'd like to be sober when I take these losers home. I see you aren't held to those restrictions though" I grinned as I waved a hand at his glass. He smiled then pointed at Naroo, "..."

"You're right, he's not drinking" I wave the idea away "I don't like being drunk around people, though I'd love to see how everyone else gets"

"..."

"What'd you mean thats not fair? Everyone else has a choice, I choose to use there choice as my amusement"

"..."

"Hmm, you're worried, why? Do you get all hands-on when you're drunk?"

He blushed and shook his head.

Maybe he does. We have a mission
Y/nnie

I'm not going to force him to drink, we'll see if he does it himself.

Naroo stood in front of us, "Zack wants to know if some people he knows can join"

"It's your bar, if they cause problems they're put though"

He nodded and went back to give Zack the news. Maybe I could invite some of the others, more the merrier right? Who?

Remus, Hellion, Kuro, Poppy, Quin, Trejean, Misty, we haven't seen Seby in a while.

We can rule out Misty, her and Bella would just be fighting the whole time. I'd like to see Remus though. I pull out my phone. So Remy, Kuro, Hell, Poppy and how about Trejean.

We should try and set up Jean with Poppy, they're the same age right.

Good idea, though I thought of that a few chapters ago.

Shhhh!

I send out a message to them, asking if they wanted to join, though I put at the end that no wasn't an option. I put my phone down, Jay was on his second glass.

Zoe tapped my shoulder. And whispered to me "is there anything that tastes like water?"

"No, this is a bar, if you want something like water get water"

"It's not for me!" She pouted "it's for Danny, he doesn't want to drink"

"Okay? Then he can have water, its pretty fucked to make or peer pressure someone into drinking"

"You're right" she leaned over and grabbed a tray, she put some drinks on it then walked over to the larger group of everyone.

I noticed that Vasco invited more of the Burn Knuckles over.

"Y/n! Dance!" Xan pulled at me "Please~"

"No"

"Everyone else is. DANIEL GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! See~"

"Jesus, speaking of peer pressure" I groaned as I walked with him "who's picking the music?"

"Bat boy over there"

"So real dirty music huh"

Xan nodded with excitement. The music started and the group began dancing. I followed what Xan was doing.

I looked at the door as Zacks followers walked in and ran to join everyone.

Should we even be dancing? We might rip open our wound.

We have a doctor on sight, we're good.

Daniel, Jay and Naroo were the only ones still at the bar. I've never seen Naroo dance. I spun around Xan, further in the crowd. He has to be good if he used to be in a group. I wonder if it was K or J pop. It has to be one, he is really random, maybe it was somewhere else.

Looking past all the people I see Bella smiling as all the Burn Knuckles dance with and around Vasco while he dances with her and Jace. I never thought he'd be the type to dance.

We are the type?

We're meant to adapt to everything so yes.

Nat walked around like a true irresponsible adult with drinks on a tray for all the high-schoolers.

Xan snatched two and downed them. He eyed the glasses, "should I have given you one?"

"It be the gentleman thing but I'm not drinking"

"More for me" He grinned "about pretty boy #1, is he gonna stay quiet, is he gonna join us, talk?"

"I'm not sure, he'll be play nice, I'm sure of that though"

"He hasn't stopped looking at you"

"He knows we're murders, would you take your eye off us?"

"Definitely not me. I'm fucking sexy"

Rolling my eyes while dancing around with the group around me. I had to admit, I was pretty much enjoying myself right now. I didn't feel stressed or worried about work, I feel relieved.

I'm not doing anything that has to do with work tonight for the first time in awhile. I wonder if this is what Hellion had in mind when he wanted to be normal. I hope he's doing something he likes, something normal right now.

Xan pulls me back to dance with him, slowly getting Naroo to join too. Naroo seemed annoyed and barely indulged Xanadu in dancing with him. Xan shoved him away with a sour look and Naroo gladly left.

"You're still dancing right?" Xan asked. I nodded. He ran up to Daniel and pulled him in to dance instead. "Come on pretty boy! You look like you can dance!" He whipped him in the middle of everyone right next to me. Xan ran up to me, his face really close "The choreography is really easy for this song".

"What were you also an idol?" I laughed. He stiffened but kept dancing, "Yep! I didn't think Naroo would tell ya". He snatched a drink from Nat again while she served everyone, he handed it to Daniel, "Drink it, it tastes good~"

Daniel eyed it, "What is it?" He mumbled "Water?". Xan nodded, turning back to me. "He ever have a drink before?"

"if he's hung around Zoe, definitely"
I smirked, knowing damn well how much of a lightweight he is.

He wouldn't even drink when he was with me, and I paid!

Daniel downed it, swallowing it, it took a second for the taste to burn his throat before he tried spitting it out. He already looked buzzed.

Xan grinned at me. He was drunk too, he hid it well, his eyes switched on him all to well to hide from me. Xan looked down at me while I stared at him. "You hitting on me N/n?"

"What? No, I have to look at things to think about stuff better, so don't flatter yourself"

"And here I thought you thought no better of me then Leon, but hitting on me? Right after I just became free again?"

"Wait, you're single again? You get dumped?"

"She got shot twice in the head while I was in Italy" His smile wavered with hollow liquid courage. He must be having a hard time.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine, nothing you did. The people that did it are dead already, except one and he's here in Korea"

"Well I hope you find him, tell me if you do, or I you need to talk Xan, I can add you to my collection of assassins in my house"

"That'd be nice but I won't be there much if I did"

"That's fine" I lifted his hand away from grabbing another drink "Nat is rarely there either but she has a stable home to go to" I patted his shoulder "think of it as really comfy therapy"

He chuckled. I sent him on his way to sit down and relax for a bit. I bump into someone when I turn around, Daniel had a strong grip on my forearms.

"Daniel, what are you doing?

"Why?"

"Let me go Daniel, you aren't in control of yourself"

"No, why do you have to be a bad person? Why can't you be good? I'd be so much easier"

"For you Daniel, if I wasn't bad I'd be either dead or living as a slave in an old man's house, but now I kill those old men and save those dying people"

"Y/n, what do you want? You have money, you're strong, you have friends, loved ones, what else do you want?"

"I want what I'm told to what, now tell me what do you want?"

He?

What the fuck?♡

He leaned down, pecking my lips quickly. "I want you to be good Y/n", his face was flushed from either the alcohol or from his actions. I pulled out of his loosened grasp.

He's gonna remember that in his other body.

I hope not, I can't deal with it if he does.

Xan and Naroo speed over, Xan wrapping an arm around Daniel and leading him away. Naroo walked to me, whispering in my ear "Jay has picked up his speed in drinking, like 10x faster then before, he's on his like..... 6th glass"

"Shit, why?"

"Oop, just downed another, he wouldn'tstop looking at you and picked up the drinking a lot when Danielor Xan got close, go resolve your boy problems"

Damn it.

I rushed over, grazing my hand up his back and taking the wine glass from him.

He reached for it, like a kid reaching for candy that's been confiscated. Softly swatting his hand away I drink the rest of the red liquid in his glass.

"No its gone now"

He frowned, he grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth harshly.

"W-... hey! Stop it!" I grab his hand "What are you doing Jay?"

He didn't even try to show what he was doing or tell me, he just kept wiping my mouth.

I wrap both my hand around his and push them away. I think it's now very obvious why he was cleaning my mouth, I wouldn't want something I liked to be touched by someone else either I guess, though I'm he's not mine.

Yet.

"Jay, use your.... signals..."

"..."

"You wanna talk with me?"

He nodded and grabbed my wrist, leading me back near where the restrooms are. I feel bad, it wasn't my fault but there's no denying that Jay feels hurt by this.

○ <
<  

Jay pushes ne against the wall before I can think. This is not what I thought he meant by wanting to have a word. He pushed his face to my neck kissing  it, then my lips as his hand traveled down to my lower back pushing me against the wood as our kiss deepened, and he pulls me even closer so that I can feel his hard on pressed up against me.

he's been drinking, I should push him off.  but he seems so... good right now. His hands are everywhere, grabbing my ass, tugging on my hair, pulling at me trying to pull me closer. The kisses he gives me were passionate, his tongue in my mouth, and his lips, oh god.
I moan when he bites lightly at my earlobe.

Jay laughs quietly before taking my bottom lip between his teeth again kissing me deeply sucking on it. Jay's hands run all over me as if he's afraid to touch me.

"Jay" I gasp, pulling away from him, "We need to stop." I try to move but he stops me with a firm grip on my arm holding me in place.

He kisses me hungrily like he was starving for it and I'm glad I wasn't drinking because if I was this would definitely be a mistake I'd make.

After awhile Jay stops and starts breathing heavily, his eyes look lost and scared. I reach out placing my finger under his chin turning his head until we're staring into each other's eyes.
"You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you right?" I whisper.

Though if you forget this I'll find ..... ways... to make you remember"

I wake up. Last night burned my skin onto a harsh blush. Jay was so bold, to bold. I look over at him amongst the others, all of them sleeping on blankets and pillows on the floor. Sadly I hope he doesn't remember, he'd feel guilty or something.

Looking at my phone to check the time,

I hop over the couch to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I wet the brush, squeeze some toothpaste out, wet it and start brushing my teeth. As I brushed I heard footsteps, they stopped outside the open door. Watching me.

I refused to look at the person looking at me, I assume it's Daniel since he hasn't been very trusting towards me, I'm surprised he even fell asleep. Maybe he's upset about last night. To be fair it was more his fault.

They stepped in behind me and took my toothbrush, instead capturing my lips in a kiss as they closed the door behind them. Jay quickly spit in the sink and made a scrunched up face at me.

"Don't like toothpaste?" I chuckle, spitting the rest in the sink, "I'm guessing you remember last night"

Nodding he lifted me up, setting me on the sink, his face rivaling a tomato. Aw, has he lost his boldness, now he's all innocent again. I think I like it this way even better though.

"How brave to make the first move" I grinned, kissing his nose "I know your shy Jay, I wasn't expecting you to do anything today, I didn't even think you'd remember, there's no need to go so fast"

He gave a nervous smile, putting his face to my neck like he did yesterday but instead of kissing and biting it he just laid his head there, breathing in and out softly.

His arms wrap around me slowly but surely pulling me closer, his body heat was comforting. I let my head fall to his chest. He wraps his arm around me tightly pressing me closer, and closer.

"Jaaay" I whisper "Are you being bold". I felt his body shake in a silent laugh, he lifted my face and kissed me again, deeply.  I wrapped one leg around his waist, trapping him. His arms left from my face to my legs, pulling my lower body to him.

He held my waist firmly, lifting me higher and higher up, making sure to keep his mouth on mine.
He was so gentle with to me. His kisses were slow, almost chaste, but there was always some kind of passion. I love the feeling.

His tongue explored my mouth, tasting every part of it. I moaned into his mouth, wrapping my arms tighter around him, his hands moved up to my thighs, squeezing them softly. My legs tighten around his waist.
I pull back suddenly, breaking the kiss. Looking at Jay. I smile at him, his face burning.

"Someone's..... happy"

he slammed his lips back on mine, refusing to let me tease him further. His lower body pushed more against me.  I gasped, letting myself go into it. Jay pushed me back, leaning me up against the counter behind me. He pushed one hand into my hair, tilting my head, deepening the kiss.
My hips grind against his, rubbing together. It felt amazing.

Our tongues collided, he tasted wonderful.
I broke the kiss, moving my hands down to his pants, unbuttoning them, sliding them down his legs.

His face was an adorable one of surprise before he turned serious and pulled went to pull my shirt off. I grabbed his hand, pulling him close. "Shirt stays, but yours? No", He stays trapped with my legs around him as I unbutton his shirt.

I didn't want him to see me blush but Jesus, I didn't know he was.... let's say this... toned. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in, I peck his lips then go for his neck and collarbone.

He let out a quiet but sweet sounding moan. I couldn't help myself but attack the exact spot that made that noise come out of him.

"I didn't think I'd ever hear you make that noise, Fuck it was cute, do it again " I whisper. He moved his hips upwards, grinding himself against me harder.
I smile, moving my hands up to where he had mentioned he liked it best, running my across his chest. I could feel him getting hard through his boxers. He groaned into my mouth as I continued to tease him.

I moved my hands down his sides, slipping my fingers under the waistband of his briefs.

I started rubbing his cock through his underwear. He moaned again. "May I?" He nods, pulling my hand away from his dick. He reaches up and takes both my hands in one of his. He leans down and kisses me roughly, he slips his fingers inside of me, pumping slowly. I moan lowly as he continues, moving faster and faster. He pulls his fingers out.

My mind was kinda blank, I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt something at my entrance, he lifted my head again, tilting his head.

"You may"

I mumbled, closing my eyes, trying to relax to feel the least amount of pain. Jay looked so content, his eyes half lidded, his lips parted slightly as he took in deep breathes. He looked fucking hot.

I was so focused on feeling pleasure rather than thinking about what was going to happen next, it took me a moment to realize how big he was, my eyes widened. I opened my eyes, staring at him.

He smirks down at me and I knew what was coming.
He slid his member into me, I bite onto his shoulder harshly, right where no one can see. he slowed his pace to a stop, pulling me to him, resting his forehead on mine and giving me time.

I was ready. He began thrusting again. He kept going, I moaned softly, tightening around him. Jay picked up the pace again, his hands gripping my thigh, gripping tighter than ever before. I moaned louder, I gripped the side of the sink.

A second later Jay pulled out, slamming back inside. My walls clenched around him, clenching him tight. He was really going all out. I let out another moan as he increased his speed again, thrusting wildly. I bit down on his shoulder as he pinned me to the sink. I could feel him in me, filling me completely. The room became smaller, our breaths become heavier. My muscles tightened around him and his body jerked with each thrust, my pussy was soaked. He was going all out too. I could tell. I could see it.

My body shook with each thrust, it felt so good. So good Jay was driving me insane. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I was so close. I could feel it. I could feel him. I could feel us.

My body shaking uncontrollably. I felt Jay's body tense up, he came inside me, his body still shaking. I felt him release inside me, his seed spilling out of me. I felt my juices dripping on his shaft, my body shaking violently.

Jay finally pulled out of me, dropping on top of me panting heavily. He laid his head on my chest, listening to my heavy breath, my pulse quickened with every passing second. I couldn't believe what just happened. What just happened!

Jay was shaking a little and a few seconds later I shivered as well. And I had a shirt on, Jay was completely naked. "Shower?"

He smiled and nodded, I hopped off the sink, wobbling a bit, Jay quickly held me up and helped me over to the shower. "You can go first"

He tilted his head and pointed at me then him. I smiled at him sweetly "Uh". The truth is I haven't stopped thinking about my scars since yesterday, I don't want him to see them, maybe if it were just a few but almost my whole body has them scattered all over.

"I don't know"

"..."

"I know that after what we just did anything is like a walk in the park but it's a different problem"

Jay stood there for a second. He moved and turned on the hot water, he reached for the bottom of my shirt, I could tell he was looking at me when he smiled. He pulled my shirt up and off of me. His head tilted downwards at my biggest scar. the one right across my chest, shoulder to shoulder. He frowned.

He pulled me into him, embracing me tightly and lovingly. He kissed the side of my face. When he pulled away my bra was off, instinctively I covered myself while he pulled me in the shower with him.

He closed the curtain around us, wrapping his arms around me.
It felt safe, protected. His touch was soothing me.
We stayed like that, not talking, just enjoying each other's company for as long as possible.
After the shower, we checked to see if the coast was clear, dressed ourselves then snuck back into the living room where everyone else slept, not a single person out of place.

Instead of laying fown where he was before Jay laid next to me, not close enough to rise suspicion but close.

"night..... again"

he smiled and wrapped himself in one of the blankets the covered half of us, the other blanket covering the other half of the people.

I am tired.

(I'm sorry this took so long I died again so yeah, oh and surprise, smut)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
126K 3.9K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
18K 837 41
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜/๐˜ฏ." โœƒ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
131K 1.1K 6
"She is more precious than rubies, and all the things you desire cannot compare to her" ___________ After losing her beloved, [Name] goes to Korea to...