OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 4

113 7 1
By sugarwtter

Alpha sojoon had his arms crossed in the infirmary as he stood by the door, looking over to the the single bed they'd placed the boy in, passed out and being patched up surrounded by medical machines and dozens of blood soaked towels from the effort of getting his wounds cleaned.

Yixing, his closest friend and the closest to a doctor they had, was still looking over him, finishing up the last bandages before he sighed turning back to the alpha.

" well I don't know where to begin. It's miracle he hadnt collapsed sooner.. and using his arm like that. It's almost unbelieveable that he survived through all that I mean-"
" I know.. I know yixing just, tell me what you think on.. what happened "
Little sojoon had hesitated in asking not knowing if he wanted to know the answer or not because little did he already know as he watched yixing adjust the oxygen mask covering the face, the little face. Sojoons eyes pained as he watched him, bruised up and covered in bandages over bandages on his already skinny limbs covered in scars.

" abuse.." yixing stated gently and yixing looked down clenching his jaw angrily as he listened to his friend continue "I've seen abuse cases before, many times and specially omegas but this.. it's heartbreaking.. for one its clear he's been starved, Most of his injuries indicate that he'd been beaten many times before. Some bruises show to be older than others. He's also got scars on his back, I suspect he may have been whipped at some point.. a couple of messy stitched up wounds over his chest and torso that scarred over with time..  we don't have the equipment to do a proper Xray but I expect to find more marks to speculate what he'd essentially really been through..

The injury on his arm was most likely from a shifted wolves bite. It was pretty difficult to sew up and I'm unsure if he will be able to regenerate the loss of muscles he'd suffered through "

" means ?" Sojoon looked at him making yixing sigh " I'm not sure. It could mean many things. He may not be able to move his arm anymore, maybe just to bend it or turn it a certain way or feel a specific finger, moving the wrist.... I cant make a scan to fully determine it so we'll have to wait and see when he wakes up"

Silence followed from the alpha so yixing shifted in his stance " the most important thing is he will get through it"

" the marks on.. his upper arms and shoulder " sojooon asked a little more quiet and yixing looked at the alpha with a sympathetic glance.
" yes.. they're most likely from hands,  He.. I was able to find some more around his thorso area and thighs "

The alpha closed his eyes in fury, exhaling stressed as he lifted his hand up to his face brushing over it, he turned and his feet took him a few steps back until he cursed and reached the wall Clenching his teeth and exhaling harshly to control himself and his wolf.

" sojoon-"
" it's him.. I know.. I sensed it, I can see it.. he looks just-.. the way he looked at me it was.." Sojoon pressed his lips together hesitantly.

" do the others know ?"
" no.. " the alpha instantly snapped, as if yixing suggested telling them himself.
" It would be too much for Jennie.. I cant," He inhaled looking over at the boy, not even wanting to step closer " he.. if I had known yixing, fuck if I had known I swear I would've- "

" but you didn't.. and now he's here "
Yixings hand landed on his shoulder in support and sojoon exhaled in troubled thoughs" they will want him back, hes still bound to their pack.. they will try to use this as an excuse to attack.. "

" We dont stand a chance by ourselves. It's a small pack sojoon.. " the alpha nodded at the statement and turned away.

" call everyone in.. including rivers pack.. I want everyone here as soon as possible "

-

Kyungsoo exhaled with a grunt as he lifted his head from hanging low, hands fixed around a pipe behind him and he almost instantly moved them once he realized he'd been cuffed to it.

" hey clam down.." Jennies voice was familiar to him yet he still flinched as he turned his head to the side seeing her sit against the wall.

Blinking confused he sat up right to have a better look on his surroundings. The people sitting around in this empty room, some kids playing card and board games and then her besides him.

" you're safe here " she nodded at him so kyungsoo couldn't help and frown while looking back at his cuffed wrist " oh.. that my, my dad he's a bit overprotective and well you did attack me "

" I defended myself "

" I didnt even touch you " she chuckled ridiculed.

" exactly " 
He mumbled unbothered, eyes almost calculatively looking around the room.
" why did he put us here ? Is he gonna sell us ?"

A few heads spiked into his direction. At the mentioning and he couldn't help and notice some shake their head as they mumbled to each other and glanced briefly back at him. Like he was too dumb to notice.

" no its a safe room.. to hide us away and protect us " she explained " the fight is right above our heads-"
" Jennie" another woman called warningly " don't give away too much to this boy, let's just wait here quietly alright "

Jennie almost rolled her eyes, ignoring the concerned lady who was rocking a baby from a far. Kyungsoos eyes stayed on her and the child a little in pain before he swallowed and turned away again. " why are they fighting ?.."

" the hollow pack.. father said they'd attack us he declared war along with the other packs to get rid of them "

" what ?" Irritated and confused he frowned at her like he thought she was trying to make a fool of him.

" yes your pack crossed the border and they violated the rules many times before. You're the final push after what they'd done to you, all our alliances agreed even the ones from the mountains rushed here to stand by us"
She explained a little bitter sweet before shifting to sit in front of him. " how old are you ? I'm 16"

He no longer looked at her or bothered to answer instead he moved his arms against the cuffs, still thinking on how he could possibly escape from a place like this and her rambling nonesense.
"Mmh well what's you name ? I'm Jennie "

" Jennie please.. leave the boy alone " the woman spoke again from the side, another child running around her showing a drawn picture which she took and smiled at. it was an unusual sight to kyungsoo and he couldnt help but keep his eyes on her.

" just rock your baby don't bother me " Jennie nearly growled annoyed, which spiked something in kyungsoo as he frowned back at her.
" Jennie please.. "
" what ? I'm just curious, it's a thing old lad-"
" hey " kyungsoo leaned foreward to her and she was caught off guard, sitting up straighter "talk to her like that again and I'll cut your tongue out the moment my hands are free "

She swallowed and more heads turned their way. " I didnt.. mean.. " she stuttered still a little shocked but he kept his eyes on her strictly.
" I don't care what you meant, your big mouth ran regardless "

Kyungsoo eyes had somehow made a chill run down her spine as she turned her head to the woman again, hesitating before bowing her head " sorry.. I didnt mean to be rude"

" it's.. erm it's alright dear " the woman chuckled nervously, looking at the boy just as off guard as most of the people in the room, not that it bothered kyungsoo however.

But at least it had started to become quiet again.
There was no way out afterall, kyungsoo realized, he would have to wait again for an opportunity and it annoyed him greatly.
How stupid he was to stay in that cabin. Maybe he should've continued on afterall or woken up sooner, not gave hesitated and waited so long in there. Then perhaps he could've snuck his way past all these weird people.

He brushed his head over his shoulder before closing his eyes and leaning it back at the reappearing headache.

" here " Jennie offered a little more quiet and cold now as she lifted a water bottle up to him and he hesitated before looking around and seeing that most of the people here had one to drink. " whats in it ?"

She blinked like she hadn't heard right before frowning herself " nothing, just water.. " yet he still hesitated so she sighed " ok look" her hand moved the bottle up for her to take a sip first and then lift her eyebrows after swallowing, proofing that it was clean.

It reliefed him a little as he leaned foreward and let her give him a couple of big and much needed sips.

" see.. your welcome "she mumbled, reaching for a cloth on the table near the door that stored all the games and bottles and other utensils.
She poured a little water over it before getting down to him again, eyes focused while she started carefully leaning it agaisnt his forehead where he noticed it was pounding, causing most of his headache.

He couldn't understand why she was being like thus but he didn't dare to question it again, as long as it did good for him without a price. Or perhaps he dient know the price yet, the true purpose of why he was here.

Yet when he looked over her and rhe way she moved and talked, she was naive.. little and easy to read. She was weak.

" kyungsoo "

She stopped to look at him as he spoke
" I may be 19 or 20 "
He couldn't recall his exact age, nobody ever bothered to care enough for it, including him but he knew he was around the same age as one of his former betas, who always celebrated living for certain amount of years when they hadnt even ever experienced actually fighting to survive. he always thought it was pathetic that they celebrated overcoming struggles they never had to face to begin with. 

" it's nice to meet you.." a smile took over her features again. She was pathetic too, he thought but somehow he like seeing her like this, she was just a child who hadnt been robbed of her innocence yet. He'd never seen anyone like this before. for a  moment he considered if perhaps she had been hit so hard that her mind wasnt working rationally or perhaps she was just that good of an actor.

But in in this room she wasn't the only one unusual to him, everyone seemed untouched, clean. all of them were either elders, omegas or chidren. the weak, not one omega wore old dirty clothes or bruises and injuries. some of them seemed well fed, some even dared to wear make up and have their hair made in different braids. it was hard to believe they really were omegas so hard kyungsoo throught he might be dreaming or hallucinating.

" the guy who punched you he's.. well his names jongin and he's usually not like this he just has a bit of a problem with his temper and all, he carried you here though-"
The walls shock, cutting her off while everyone else also went quiet.

the noise disappeared but the fear and shock was evidently tainting the suddenly very silent air. kyungsoo turned his head to look at the children cowering behind their mothers and fathers, towering them back into the corner, as if that would save them.

" stop " he whispered at last, strictly when their movements and whimpers had also caused noise again. the smell of fear almost made him sick but at least they had listened and now looked inbetween him and the door expectantly as they heard the moving paws, the heavy breath and low snearl of a wolf on the other side of the locked door. lurning around like he knew they were there and hed just waited for a sign.

jennies heart pounded hard against her chest, and she couldn't help but move back herself carefully, somehow looking to kyungsoo for help as she tried to breath as quietly as possible.
It was suppose to be a safe room, fights have happened before but ntohign ever reached the room not until her father himself or a close friend would open the door and tell them it was over.

then a child lost a whimper and it went deafening silent. the wolf stopped on the otherside and jennie teard up, fearing stsring st the res tof the omegas knowing none of them would survive if the wolf would make it through that door.

A loud growl followed and then a bang against the door. everyone cried out with a flinch, backing away further into the corner.  and jennie stumbled to her feet staring toward the door as if frozen.

Another bang made the walls shake, dirt falling from the old ceiling. Jennie gasped in almost falling back again and wanting to crawl further away, eyes pinned to the door being banged once more.

Kyungsoo moved at that, wincing as he started pulling on his hands moving the cuff up along the pipe to stand up.
" remove them " he ordered to Jennie who only glanced at him in shock still, read to collapse
" now !"

" I.. " she stuttered, being cut off when another bang made her flinch, hand lifting to her chest.

" remove them or die "

Her eyes met his at that before glancing back at all the helpless omegas and children cowering away. Her mind was blank as alls he could think of was that she didnt want to die like this not now none of them.

Her hand fiddled with her pockets until she found the key and unlocked his cuffs shakingly. " what weapons did you bring ?" He asked her, looking back at the people aswell to search for anything worth using but everyone only looked at him like he spoke a different language.

" I.. only, only this " she stuttered as the cuffs fell and he turned to her expectantly only to find a little knife in her hand presented to him.

As if he thought she was making a terribly timed joke, he'd glanced back up at her but her face showed how desperate and terrified she was, how serious she and the others were.
" you really are useless.. "

She parted her lips before closing them again ad he took it from her hands to try out and turn in his own " just get in the corner, lean your bodies over the children. Elders to the front as shield "

" W-what " she blinked dumbfounded, not believing he'd said it so casually until the banging got louder and the door started bending in more. The growl more evident ripping through the appearing gaps.

She quickly rushed over to the rest of her people rushing them to do as he said even as the elders ended up not being in the front but in the back instead. kyungsoo stepped up to the door, inhaling to catch himself and focus as he bend down steadying his stance and testing the knife in hand. ignoring the nervous feeling biting its way through his chest and down his stomach. he swallowed and then the door broke down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.4K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
19.5K 1.6K 12
Warrior alpha Jungkook is left blind after an accident but his senses are much sharper than most. He feels guilty that a mate has been arranged for h...
36.3K 2.7K 68
"He is an Alpha- eater. A slut who spreads his legs for anyone. Throw him money and watch him give you some." Soobin was warned by his classmate abou...
194K 11.7K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...