OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 3

104 6 0
By sugarwtter

kyungsoo awoke with a dry mouth, his stomach growled as he looked around himself, disoriented at first until he remembered limping and stumbling through snow and wind, passing out in the middle of it only to realize how much worse it had gotten when he woke up again buried under a sheet of snow. his whole body had almost turned completely numb by the time he finally saw a cabin in the distance and made his way toward it.

kyungsoos shivered, grunting and wincing as he crawled his way out from his hiding spot under the old bed, upon arriving he'd used every last bit of his energy to cover the broken window he'd climbed in from, by pushing over the closet besides it. he'd discovered an old scissor in one of the drawers and used it to cut stripes off the dusty curtains for the use of bandages and at last he'd crawled under the bed and snuggled up with what was left of the curtains in hopes of warming up, part of him already assumed he may not be waking up again given the cold and injuries hed been exposed to but the other just ignored it and moved on as he always had until now.

it should've been a horrible night, kyungsoo thought, considering his condition and the cold but part of him actually felt like he hadnt had slept that bad, the cold mustve tired him out, or maybe it was the blood loss.

he inhaled, feeling dizzy and sick somehow as he tried to stand up but had to hold himself on the wall, his vision had turned black from a moment and he still struggled in moving his cold feet.

kyungsoo exhaled shakingly forcing himself to fully wake up as he stumbled back over to the window, gathering bits of the snow to let it meld in his dry mouth. His teeth chattered in response and he grimaced while glancing down onto the soaked in blood curtains, wrapped around his arm. he wouldn't be able to leave it like that. now that he was calmer than yesterday, the pain was starting to truly kick it in and he couldn't push the tears of agony back anymore once he carefully took a seat by the closet to start removing the sloppily wrapped curtain stipes and have a look on the healing progress.

every bit that moved against his wounds made him feel light headed and at last he was meet with a horribly fleshy wounds from teeths and cuts, thorns sticking out on some spots while dirt and blood was dried to it in others which started freshly bleeding again from the fat tissue exposed to the cold air. what was left of his arm? he wondered frustrated. he'd never had much meat on him, considering how little he was allowed to eat, he was a skeleton to begin with and now he was met with the sight of a piece of his bone peaking out.

his arm shock horrible in agony and with it the rest of his body like it only now realized how bad of shape he really was in. he'd carried terrible wounds that scarred over throughout his whole life but seeing one quite this deep to have him face his bone scared even him a little.

he no longer moved the injured arm as his other reached for more snow shakingly putting it on to watch it turn red, a tear trailed down his cheek at the crucial pain it was sent through his whole body, when he retained himself from screaming out, not that it stopped him as he reached for more snow to put on while clenching his teeth, it started bleeding more again by the time he plugged out most of the thorns and dirt he could and finally started wrapping it up again.

the action made him tired again, he concluded as he leaned back and exhaled shakingly, his breath forming a cloud in front of him and his teeth chattered as he glanced down to his right leg to see his pants having been ripped and bloodied from its own wounds he couldn't even attend to anymore, he was too banged up to run again. but he knew he couldn't stay here either.

" hello ?"

he flinched, eyes widened as he shifted away from the bit of opening by the window that could reveal him as he heard the steps of a stranger through the snow outside. his heart picked up on pace and he focused on keeping a steady breath. eyes darting from the window to the door when the steps came closer.

kyungsoo reached to his side to get a good hold of the scissors again when the steps stopped. " hello?" it was a girls voice. if she was alone, he could take her maybe. she sounded young afterall, maybe not a well fighter or very smart if she dared to call out whilst alone.

" anyone there ?" her steps came closer to the door and his hand turned the scissor, tightening the hold while he carefully moved behind the desk on the wall, ready to jump out in case she'd come in through the door now. he didn't think he'd have much of a chance with the way he was but maybe catching her off guard would give him enough advantage to pull it off after all because he wasn't going to sit and wait for someone to kill him. Then his eyes lowered to a thin old rope, he'd ripped from the curtain holders the night before, and onto the bed not far from him, one of the foot stuck in the ground and frozen over from the water that had leaked through the ceiling.

the door knob turned serveal times, followed by a curse on how cold it was and another on how stupid locks were. he inhaled to stay steady and calm, putting the scissor back into his pocket as he pulled the rope closer to himself just as the lock clicked and he heard her open the door.

" h-hello ?" she asked again, a bit more wary, it almost made kyungsoo think twice on jumping her once she'd get close enough, almost was a key word at that.

she stepped foreward and he waited patiently, quietly even as she stopped to look around and then conitnued and got closer to where he was. As soon as he saw her legs appear, he kicked them with his good foot.

she yelped falling to the side and he got up to swing the rope around her throat from behind, crossing it to tighten and she gasped clinging to it while he dragged her on the ground back with himself until he reached the bed and finally tied her to the foot of it.

she gasped and struggled holding onto the rope while he was standing again, pulling the scissor out as he stepped over her struggling legs to get down in front of her and bring up the blade to her throat with the intention to kill. Yet he stopped once his eyes met hers, glowing up in blue and as they did so did kyungsoos and he hesitated.

his strict frown faded and his eyes looked inbetween hers while he lowered the blade. His lips partened ,, you.. " he looked over her again frowning confused before at last he brought the scissor up again to cut the rope at once.

she gasped in air loudly, rolling over to break into a coughing fit while he watched her in disgust and confusion. putting the scissor back into his pocked while she desperately tried getting air back into her lungs and clung to her red throat, tears in her eyes.

she was useless, he concluded, no threat to him, just pathetic.

" my god, you could've killed me !" she exclaimed turning around to look at him with wide teary eyes as she brushed the few that had trailed down her cheeks away.

" that was the intention.. " he mumbled annoyed.

" what ?" her voice cracked and she held her throat checking for blood as she got up only to stumble back fearfully "but you're an omega too.. "

he looked her over at the question, backing away again before his eyes spotted her backpack scattered besides her.

kyungsoo stepped over suddenly unbothered of her being there and she gasped, stumbling away quickly as if she feared to be attacked again, yet he didn't spare her another glance as he got down to her bag, pulling her things out and searching through them. " even your stuff is useless " he complained, moving back to the door to look out before back at her"are you alone ?"

" n-no .. "she cleared her throat so he stopped, eyes meeting hers again. she was lying, he concluded and fiddled with the scissor in his pocket, looking back out " are you running away from your pack too ?"

she hesitated, finally taking in what she was seeing. he was covered in dirt and blood, wounds and dirty old bandages, no those werent bandages, she couldn't quite figure out what it was and she was too scared to ask or look around for what hed done or happened. But he was hurt, badly at that and all over. the fact that he was incredibly skinny didnt help. he looked sick and the way his eyes moved around showed that he was focused, paranoid. she'd never seen someone like this, let alone an omega.

" did you run from your pack ? did they do this to you " she dared to ask afterall, curiousity getting the best of her and he turned his head back to her with a frown turning to a glare " what are you talking about ?"

" y-you're.. you're hurt "

" you're not ?" he stepped closer looking over her again confused and somewhat disgusted while she backed away against the wall uncomfortably " you must please them well to look this clean"

" excuse me ?" she rose her eyebrows.

he only looked away nothing but irritated " are you escaping or not ??"

" n-no.. why- I don't.. I don't need to, I love my pack " she explained carefully.

it seemingly caught him off guard as his hard expression softened and she asked " you're running from your pack ? they were hurting you right ?"

he stepped away even more perplexed by her" of.. course.. "

" listen, my pack.. they're good wolves, this.. this seems like a misunderstanding if you come with me we can explain it together and help you.. "

he was in disbelief as he looked over her " did they tell you to say that ? why don't they just get it over with but sent you instead ? do they want me to kill you?"

"no!" she lifted her hands to him in fear
"m-my pack isnt like that, we help others, we can help you too.. your arm .. it, you look pretty bad"

he pulled the scissor out again glaring at her once more "why are you talking so much garbage?"

" its true.. erm .. ok " she took her jacket off to roll her sleeves up shakingly at how hurried she moved around " look.. no bruise, well except for this one.. I got this from falling off the bed in my sleep "

his eyes stayed on her pale arms in disbelief as he carefully stepped closer to get a better look, lifting his fingers and touching her skin, searching for any evidence of make up but she wasnt wearing any, her skin was clear from any injuries, she didnt even carry any scars. Like shed never even been hurt before. His anger faded and curiosity came forward as he asked quietly " you.. you slept in a bed ?"

Jennie looked up at him in hesitation " I have my own bed.. in my own room "

his eyes lifted to meet hers confused. Wide and searching for a trace that revealed her lie but she seemed genuine even if it was unimaginable to kyungsoo, he dropped his hands from her arm still dazed in shock and she parted her lips.

Yet Before she could say anything more, the door busted open loudly, jongin rushed in and instantly pulled kyungsoo back slamming him against the wall with a growl, eyes lighting up in golden as he panted from the run. Yet even he hesitated once he realized it was an omega, he'd slammed took a gold off and was now glaring back at him.

Kyungsoo reached to his pocket while struggling
Until he gripped the scissor attempting to swing it at the beta only to have his wrist be caught by him and then twisted earning a groan from him until the scissor fell once the alpha had entered with panicked and fierce eyes landing on his daughter, another beta of his following inside.

" Jennie! are you ok !? What the hell were you thinking !?" Alpha sojoon was breathless as he looked her over holding her face by her cheeks.

" I'm fine.. " she turned away from her father, shaking his hands off to look at jongin and kyungsoo, caught off guard and overwhelmed.
" let him go hes not.. hes.. he just needs help " she pleaded.

Sojoon also looked over at that, anger painting his face as he exhaled in rage, eyes turning red and he took heavy steps closer to his beta and the retained omega.

Yet as he got closer, ready to speak, ready to yell or threaten. His words got caught up im his throat and he blinked as the red faded, he froze im his spot. Only a frown was left behind when the omegas blue eyes glared up at him.

A familiar feeling surged though his chest and he swallowed not being able to pry his eyes off from the blue. " sojoon " jongin called confused at his frozen alpha but he still didnt move as his lips parted and his frown hardened, eyes unable to look anywhere else but at the ghost he felt seeing in front of him.
" let him go " he finally ordered his beta, who frowned in return displeased and irritated.
" what?"

sojoon looked at jongin strictly now instead
" let him go, now "

Finally jongin clenched his jaw hesitant before he let the omega go and stepped back with a tense expression watching every move of the boy.

Kyungsoo turned his head also confused by the fact that an alpha just told his beta off for him. And then there was the girl and his seemingly concern for her. What was special about her she was just an omega afterall but clearly it had been something usual for them to be treatlng her wrong.
" who are you ?" The alpha asked but
Kyungsoo didn't answer, instead he only glared up at him.

" dad.. he's hurt, he told me he ran away.. we should help him-"
" Jennie " he warned her, furious eyes meeting hers briefly. He was glad she was ok but now the rage of her not listening to him and doing something so recklessly stupid was kicking in not to mention the overwhelming feeling that crushed into him once he saw the boy. " tie his hands we're taking him back "

" are you sure ?" Eujin asked as if she thought she'd heard wrong. Jongin only looked after his alpha confused who started heading out the cabin already without giving a proper answer. Mind clearly troubled as he looked to be lost in sudden thoughts.

Jongin exchanged another confused glance with eujin before he accepte her scarf and tid the boys wrists. Noticing then the wounds on his hands and the particularly bad looking arm the omega had. It made him slow down his actions when he couldnt help but briefly glance up at the omegas tired and dirty face, eyes no longer meeting anyone elses when instead they glared to the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 3.8K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
24.5K 1.1K 52
Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the end stage of his pregnancy. With everythin...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
121 8 1
Six years ago, Taehyung left Bangtan with a secret he had to protect. Now he has no choice to return, because skeletons in the closet never stay buri...