nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

34.9K 783 302
By exclusivepearls

After the bell goes, I meet up with Charlie and we go to history. History is probably my favourite subject, I'm not exactly sure why. I just find it interesting I guess.

"Shoot, I forgot to do the history homework." I grab Charlie's arm as we sit down.

"We literally had a whole class to do homework this morning, why didn't you do it?" He asks.

"I forgot all about it Charlie!" I groan and our history teacher Mrs Clark comes in. My day couldn't get any better, literally. I stand up walking up to her desk, if I tell her now maybe I'll get in less trouble. She puts her things down on her desk and looks up at me.

"Ah Diana, is everything alright?" She asks. I play with the ring on my thumb again.

"Um...I kind of forgot my homework, I've been really stressed with stuff." I tell her and she sighs opening her laptop.

"And what do you want me to do?" She questions and I shrug.

"Well I didn't want to wait for you to come around and then say it."

"You're a senior, you know better. Go to Mrs Daniels office, I've heard you've been getting in trouble a lot recently. Take it up with her." She tells me and I shut my hands close before walking to my desk getting my stuff.

"I'll see you in English." I say to Charlie and he blows a kiss. I walk out of the classroom then walk towards Mrs Daniels office while fidgeting with the strap on my bag. I walk straight up to the door and knock.

"Come in." I hear her say, I open the door and walk inside before shutting it behind me.

"Diana, is there a problem?" She asks as I put my bag down and sit down.

"Mrs Clark told me to come to you, I forgot to do my homework." I look down at my lap fidgeting, I keep disappointing all my teachers along with myself at this point.

"Diana. Is something going on? I'm honestly sick of seeing you in here or seeing that you have detention."

"I know I'm sorry-"

"I have no other choice but to give you detention and I want you to speak with the councillor." She tells me and I sigh.

"It's just homework." I say back low.

"Yes, which teachers have assigned for you to do. You've had no problems with homework or tests before this year. Clearly something is going on."

"Or maybe I'm just tired."

"Go to bed earlier then." She raises her voice.

"I'm not that kind of tired. I'm sure half of the people in this school are, there is so much stress put on us for things that are useless. Yes I've got good grades throughout school...but I give up trying to please everyone. Sure I'll take the detention but it's not teaching me anything." I stand up picking up my bag.

"I don't know where you got this attitude from but drop it! Im sick of teachers coming to me about you and your lack of effort this year!" She shouts at me and I huff.

"Lack of effort? I used to stay up all night studying, putting all of my effort in. I can't do it anymore. Once I go to college half of these things will be forgotten about." I tell her back.

"Well you aren't in college right now, are you? I expect full effort in the next few weeks, until then enjoy your detention." She shouts louder and I turn around walking out, I slam the door. I slam the door.

I walk down the hall annoyed, I open the door going outside again slamming the door behind me. I walk over to a wall and sit down, I'll just stay here to cool off before my next class starts. I feel tears fill in my eyes, why am I even crying. I pull down my sleeves and wrap my arms around my legs.

"Oh hi Diana, you skipping class too?" I look up and see Kai walking towards me.

"Oh...hi, no i just got a little angry with Mrs Daniels so I came out here to cool off." I say and he sits down beside me.

"Woah, Diana cooper gets angry? I seriously thought if you got angry flowers would pop out of your head. You're so..." he squints his eyes.

"imperturbable?" I ask and he looks confused.

"Yeah, anyway I know we don't talk much but you look like you could use some company." He smiles and I smile slightly back.

"I'm just....exhausted, not just for sleep. I need space to breath, I don't know. I feel like I'm suffocating recently and today I just can't be happy, laughing Diana." I shrug and he hums nodding at me.

"So you're basically saying...you don't want to pretend to be happy when you're not?"

"Something like that. I'm not sad, I am happy most of the time. But just school and stuff is just stressing me out, along with work." I nod and stretch out my legs.

"I say ditch it, get a massage. Relax for awhile, do something you actually enjoy." He bumps my shoulder with a smile.

"Kai."

"Yup?"

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your sexuality-not to be nosy or anything. But I just get very mixed vibes from you."

"What do you think I am?"

"Pansexual, I think you just like who you like. Doesn't matter their gender." I tell him and he smiles.

"What about you?"

"...That's something I'm still trying to figure out, I definitely like women...I think, well I have a crush on one. I don't really know her that long, but I like her I guess." I shrug and he nods.

"Tell me about her, then I'll tell you all about my crush." He laughs and I smile.

"Well...she's scary, not in a bad way. She doesn't exactly scare me, she's just tough, someone who you would feel safe around I guess? She's really pretty, plus she's got a good sense of humour. She doesn't really care what people think of her and I admire that. I think she acts all tough, but she's been hurt. I know she has. I think under that mask she puts on is just someone who's looking for someone to stay by her side or something..." I trail off unsure of what else to say, or how to exactly explain my point.

"And you haven't known her long?"

"No, not really.."

"Seems like she has you whipped already then." He laughs and I shake my head.

"She likes someone else."

"How do you know?"

"She slept with someone, I think..."

"Oo...Well prove you're better than whoever she slept with."

"I would if I knew how."

"Go with the flow. Be brave." He smiles before the bell goes.

"Wait, you never told me about your crush." I say as we both get up.

"Till next time then." He tells me.

"Well I can't wait to hear about him." I smile back at him and he raises his eyebrow.

"How do you know it's a him?" He asks as we walk inside.

"I could tell by the way you looked at him today, he's a good one Kai. He really is, don't hurt him because if you do I will be more than brave to beat you up." I tell him and he puts his hands up in defence.

"I have no bad intentions, I am a gentle man." He nods and I smile waving to him as I walk to English. I meet Charlie at the door and he looks down the hall.

"What were you doing with Kai?" He whispers, very loudly.

"Just talking." I shrug and walk inside. Charlie grabs my bag pulling me back.

"Diana Willow Cooper, you better tell me." He demands and I almost trip back.

"Sit down." Natalie says and I look at her before going to my seat. I can totally be brave...tomorrow.

"Alright, we're going to be doing debating today. After looking at your work...I'll give you an easy topic, ones that's too easy so I expect reasonable responses. Back up every point! Okay? The topic is books are better than tv. This is something I gave the freshman's at the start of the year. Some of you have no idea how to spell. Right this half of the room will be books are better, than this half will be tv is better. I'll give you ten minutes, you shouldn't even need that." She tells us all, me and Charlie are books are better. Everyone starts talking and I look at Natalie who puts on her glasses.

"Right so...why are books better?" Charlie asks me and I shrug.

"Leaves space for your imagination, like characters and the setting. Books can be brought outside, in the sun vitamin D? No ads or breaks, you can just keep going. Reading improves general knowledge. The list goes on..." i put my arms on the table putting my head down while looking at Charlie.

"What's up with you?"

"I don't know, I'm tired." I yawn and turn my head into my elbow. He bumps my knee and I bump his back.

"Wake up." He pokes me and I roll my eyes at him.

A few minutes later Natalie claps her hands meaning information gathering time has ended. Hooray.

"Right up first Diana and Charlie against Penelope and Ciara." She announces and I stand up, Charlie follows as we go up to the top of the class. Penelope and Ciara hold their copy books in their hands while me and Charlie hold nothing.

"Penelope, you go first." Natalie tells Penelope and she clears her throat looking down at her copy.

"First off, some people find books boring and tiring. Tv is much more interesting." That's all she says, I am in a class full of people who can't give a proper answer.

"Diana?" Natalie looks to me and I shrug. Her eyebrows furrow.

"I don't know." I look at her. I don't want to be up here.

"What do you mean you don't know? I gave you ten minutes-"

"I don't know means I don't know, I don't agree that books are better than tv." I cross my arms and Charlie elbows me.

"Books are portable, you can bring them outside or to the beach on a sunny day for vitamin c which is good for you. You can really only watch tv inside because of all the plugs." Charlie speaks up and Natalie drags her eyes away from me to Charlie, she doesn't look very happy. Vitamin D Charlie...dammit.

"Diana give a point or you can sit down." She looks back to me. I turn around and she scoffs.

"You're seniors. You are all what? Seventeen or eighteen and you can't give one reason why books are better than tv." She snaps.

"What's the point of this debate? If you want us to debate give us a real topic?" I turn around.

"Oh and I suggest you have a better one?" She leans back against the board.

"I do. Abortions. That's a big topic today, legal in some states and some not." I say, her face changes.

"And what's your big opinion on abortions?" She asks leaning off the board.

"It should be legal."

"Back up that point. Why should it be legal?"

"It should be legal for multiple reasons."

"Like what?" She raises her eyebrow. I definitely struck a nerve with the abortion topic.

"It's a right. Some women didn't ask to be pregnant and just don't want a child."

"Well that's the consequences of actions."

"Not all women consent to the sex."

"Make your points more clear Diana." She tells me and I roll my eyes turning around walking to my desk.

"Did I tell you to walk away? I don't think I did, you decided not to put effort into the topic given. Since you are so educated on abortions, please do a presentation for tomorrow and present it to the class." She smiles and I shake my head.

"No that's not fair."

"Oh life isn't fair." She tells me and everyone starts whispering. I stop talking and she smirks.

"Nothing more to say, you had a lot to say two seconds ago. Go on, tell the class more about abortions." She nods and I turn around walking to my desk ignoring her.

"We will not be finishing the debate since someone's tantrum took up time and we won't get to everyone. I'll get you a different topic for tomorrow." She looks around the class and Charlie comes back sitting beside me.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, I just haven't been in a good mood today I guess." I shrug and he huffs.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" He asks and I nod.

"We can watch movies and stuff to cheer up whatever this is."

"Thanks Charlie." I tell him and he waves his hand. What did I do to deserve him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.7K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...
8K 203 11
WLW Lillianna is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year at West Virginia boarding school. She was sent here by her homophobic father wit...
351K 12.1K 25
A story of high school cheerleader Black Dusty-Rose. She's pretty, blonde and popular. Dusty seems to have it all, but she's hiding a dark secret fro...
239K 5.9K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...