My Darling Black

By stellerum

When young Azraelian Senzerino finishes school and university many years too early her father is obsessed wit... More

1: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷
2: ᴢᴇʀᴏ
3: 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
4: 𝐵𝑒 𝑀𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒
5: ʀᴇᴇꜱᴇ'ꜱ ᴄᴜᴘꜱ
6: 𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥
7: 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖚𝖇 Pt.1
8: 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖚𝖇 Pt.2
9: 𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀
10: 𝐓𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
11: Old Nemesis
12: 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬
13: 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚
14: ℘ơıʂơŋ ı۷ყ
15: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
16: 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤
17: 𝓗𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼
18: 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭
20: 𝕆𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣
21: The Calling
22: ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᴿᵉᵘⁿⁱᵒⁿ
23: 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮
24: ֆաɛɛȶɛʀ ʀɛʍɨֆֆɨօռ
25:ᴳʳᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᴬᵖᵃʳᵗ
26:ʜᴏᴛ, ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
27: 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓼 𝓭𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓼
28:ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴛʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
29: ɦօʟʏ ʍǟȶʀɨʍօռʏ
30: ɢᴏᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
31: Our final decision
Authors Words:

19: Stuck in the 80's

166 12 0
By stellerum

We were at the venue a day early, Castin showing me how to walk and pose like I wasn't a super model.

But I knew he was only doing it as a reminder my dress would be very different. "I can see you up there right now," He said tearing up.

Hades handed him a handkerchief. I smiled at the sweet gesture, "Wait so I'm supposed to be up here singing the opening song?" I yelled out to the back, "Yes." The replied bluntly.

It was a Lana Del Rey song, I was hoping to sing it with her.

They played he music.

Down on the West coast, they got a sayin'
"If you're not drinkin', then you're not playin'"
But you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?
Down on the West coast, I get this feeling like
It all could happen, that's why I'm leaving
You for the moment, you for the moment
Boy Blue, yeah, you

You're falling hard, I push away, I'm feelin' hot to the touch
You say you miss me and I wanna say I miss you so much
But something keeps me really quiet, I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, my love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh, baby, ooh, baby, I'm in love
I can see my sweet boy swaying
He's crazy y cubano como yo, la-la
On the balcony and I'm saying
Move, baby, move, baby, I'm in love
I'm in love (I'm in love)

I sang the last lines I was supposed to sing the chorus with finesse. After I sang I would give my intro.

"Hello everyone, all the beautiful actors and actresses at the Oscars. Where we all come together as a community to watch TV.

They have hired two women this year as it's always cheaper than a man."

My show would be hosted by me and Zendaya. I was actually going to meet the Zendaya.

I was jumping for joy as I heard this, soon enough rehearsal was over. I was over joyed as I ran off the stage into Cassie's arms, his eyes were watering, "You sounded pitch perfect, god I'm so proud of you." He said as he held me.

Hades and his scowl still placed on his face. I rolled my eyes at it and held Zero, "You did swell." He said as he hugged me.

"Ok that wraps it up, you did great model girl." The stage manager said, I signed and walked out.

"Model girl? That's Azraelian Z. Senzeriño, we're talking about here." I heard a familiar voice say,

I looked up to see the warm undertoned, curly haired actress look at me. "Zendaya!?" I yelled as I ran back onto stage, "In the flesh," She said as she hugged me. "Did you forget you're famous too?"

She joked, I shook my head,

It was our second day in the beautiful city, I had one suite case packed fair this day. Castin was taking Zero to all the spots they knew about.

I had a little more planned.

"Alright bye, Hero." I kissed his forehead goodbye, it was late at night and Hades was elsewhere.

They left the hotel and I got straight into the shower. The suit case was filled with one themed style of clothing.

I grabbed them all mixing and matching around until I settled on bell bottom jeans, a white cropped top and denim jacket.

I hair-sprayed my hair so it was wild and free with a half high pony tail. I let my curls out today. I grabbed one last thing before getting out of the hotel, my skateboard.

Yes, haha I skate. Moving on.

I ran out of the hotel and knew I was unrecognizable, I staked around the city of Hollywood passing the Hollywood walk of fame,

I saw my star as  I was skating around, I got my star for I did one role, I was acting in the movie Ready Player One?

I weaved through the crowds of people, I checked my watch and saw it was almost time.

I stopped at an old club I had always wanted to go into when I was younger but never could. I got out my ID and the bouncer gave me a small smile and a nod.

He let me in and I picked up my skateboard, it was an 80's themed night club, they were playing my favorite song from the golden days or atleast mothers golden days.

Working for the Weekend by Loverboy.

I bobbed with the music as I slipped through the crowds, I saw as they kept to themselves and they looked like it was really from the 80's.

I walked over to bar and lenses over the glass counter top, "So pretty la- wow, don't I know you from somewhere?" The vaguely familiar bartender questioned in a sweet tone. He was older but I'd guess around his 40's. I shook my head trying not to be noticed, "I'll take a gin tonic please," I said sweetly.

He smiled warmly showing his not half bad looking smile, "Are you sure we've never met? I'm getting he strangest burst of deja vu." He questioned whike stroking his dark mustache and I shrugged, then I replied, "Maybe but I'm sure I've seen you before."

He chuckled as he handed me the glass, "You could say I've been around." He said smiling sweetly.

I smiled back at the blonde highlighted brunette, vaguely familiar man, I downed the shot and paid the sweet guy, "I'll see ya later, aye?" He questioned shingles a glass, "Maybe," I winked before disapearing into the crowds.

I danced amongst the crowds until I bumped into a familiar chest, it caught be off guard,

A slow song played, I felt gloved hand snake around me waist, "How do you always find me?"

"Too many 80's clothes scattered on the ground." Hades said as he snuggled into my neck dancing with me,

"What? Not gonna drag me out?" I asked turning around. "No, not this time. You look adorable," He taunted noticing my hair.

"I like your loose hair," He said as he kissed my forehead, "I'm gonna get a drink, wanna come."

"Is that even a question, doll face?" He replied as he smirked, the strange bartender came back, "Hey there pretty lady, I told you I'd see you again," He taunted.

I laughed a little, "Good joke," I said as I stopped laughing,

"I do that quite a lot actually yet people are. always surprised," He said, that line was too familiar like I'd heard it before.

He had his hair tied up and he had a mustache that just kept eating me alive, I could have sworn I'd seen him before. I only caught quick glimpses of a faint memory where I'd seen him.

"The same as before and one bourbon," I requested flashing my pearly whites.

"Now I see it, you're that super model CEO, correct?" He said as began throwing around drinks and cups flashing a show to make our drinks.

I nodded, "Yes I can see it, you look good. I can see that you are a child at heart and I can see it showing." He said and I took it to heart. He places the glasses down infront of us.

I downed the shot and I saw that Hades was shaking as he took the drink in his hand, "Are you alright?" I asked as I saw his eyes widen.

He noddded and downed the shot, I saw the time and knew Cassie and Zero would be back soon, I pulled out a hundred dollars and gave it to him, "Here keep the change,"

"Thank you very much m'lady," He said a she took it.

"What's your name?" I asked just before walking off, "Johnny," He yelled out and we walked off.

We walked out of the club and I was skating slowly besides Hades, "How can you he calm?"

He asked, I stopped, "What are you talking about?"

"You know Johnny Depp?" He asked, "Yes the famous actor-"

The reality set in, I just met the Johnny Depp, and he prepared two drinks for me. I just met THE JOHNNY DEPP, Captain Jack Sparrow.

"HOLY SHIT, I JUST MET THE MAD HATTER!" I yelled as I started jumping up and down, but I landed on my skateboard and slipped, but just as I was about to hit the concrete I was caught and swung at the last second.

"Careful, doll." Hades said with his one hand around my waist and another brushing my hair out of my face.

"Let's get you back to the hotel, Señorita Tequila." He said as he helped me up and walked to the hotel.

"Easy now," He said, "I can handle my alcohol Ha- Black." I said nearly saying his actual name around Castin and Zero. "Where were you two?" Cassie said looking at my other arm around his neck.

"I drank with Edward Scissorhands," I said before he gave me a look like I was crazy, and helped me to bed, "What did she drink? And how much?" Castin said as they placed me on my bed.

"Two gin tonics" I said holding up 2 fingers, and Hades smiled. Castin had one hand over his mouth.

"Christ does Tom Hanson really get you this drunk?"

Vote ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1K 24
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
16.1K 407 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
1.4K 24 25
"I mean yes we're already engaged and are going to be married but it wasn't our choice. But what was our choice was falling for each other. " • Amay...
22 1 1
[SLOW UPDATES] Since Nova was five, she learned everything. she learns how to protect herself she could've ran a company at 5 which was her goal unti...