My Crazy Fantasy

Od DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Více

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

A Heartless Move

21 1 0
Od DioMcBrando

As you and Roxas are running he pants as he runs in front of you. Heading towards Peters location as he dispels his Keyblade.

"Rhino and Scorpion. Why is it always those two?!" You ask as you run behind him. He looks back as he talks "You know them? You fought before?"

You nod as you and Roxas speed up "Can't explain right now but those two are more dangerous to themselves than anyone else! We gotta hurry!"

Cutscene end

The screen opens up as you a an Roxas are standing side by side in the middle of a street. Cars pile up behind you creating a border so you can't go back. An information tap appears as it gives you details

Catch up to Peter and help him stop rhino and scorpion

As you stand still, you casually cross your arms as Roxas puts his left hand on his hip. Then the pause menu opens.

In the pause menu, both you and Roxas are walking forward as the cursor scrolls to the Equipment tab.

And then it selects you as you are now standing still.

The cursor selects armor as you hood up your left arm as you show your Keyblade Gauntlet. Then the cursor scrolls down the list of options.

Since downloading all currently available DLC Content, you have been given acces to new high grade armors and weapons, curtesy of Rick's Emporium

As the menu explains this a Gummi phone logo appears with a picture of Rick Sanchez as he talks

"Look I can't explain right now *burb* but you spent money so here's some shit!" 

The Gummi phone hangs up as dlc content is added to your list.

The cursor scrolls down as It selects a Gauntlet that was silver with a black trim. A lion Imprint is on the back of the hand.

The Lion's Claw

Then the cursor scrolls down to select accessories. You turn your head to the left as the camera zooms in on your ear. You are wearing a single stud earring in your right ear. As the cursor selects a new one, it changes to be a small diamond stud earring, resembling the one Cloud wears. Then you look for and stand still as the cursor backs out.

Finally the cursor selects Keyblades as you hood out your hand and close your fist as your Keyblade manifests in your hand.

Currently Equipped: Default Keyblade "Asgard"

The cursor scrolls down to select aquas keyblade as they weapon flashed and was immediately changed.

Aquas Keyblade "Stormfall"

The cursor goes back up and selects the default keyblade again as Aquas remains as your off hand weapon

The cursor backs out as you dispel your keyblade and go back to crossing your arms. The cursor backs out again as you start walking again as Roxas remains next to you.

The the menu closes as the game resumes

You stand still before you start running as Roxas stays close behind you. He follows close behind as he watches your back.

As you run, you automatically slide over the hood of a car parked halfway in the street. Ahead of you is a trail of flipped cars and ruined buildings showing the damage rhino caused during his charges.

"They left a trail for us to follow! We can find Peter once we find them! As long as he's careful we can do this without any hassle"

As you run, you turn right down another road and follow the trail of debris and cars.

However, just ahead of you a group of heartless spawn as you summon your keyblade and immediately transition into your combat running animation as Roxas does the same.

You charge Into combat as you begin an attack combo on the first heartless you reach. A downward slash leading into a forward thrust, then a finisher as you spin and slash right. Knocking the heartless away as you perform vicinity break. Spinning and slashing multiple heartless around you.

Then you run and cast waterga as you lob a large orb of water into the group of heartless as they start to run around. Then you cast Thundaga and deal heavy damage to the heartless.

Then a green reaction command appears as it's triggered

Switch

You knock a heartless into the air as the camera revolves around Roxas.

He jumps and finished it off as he lands and is now in control. As Roxas attacks his own targets, the casts Firaga as he lobs an orb of fire towards a small bundle of heartless.

It hits them and burns the small group. Then Roxas blocks an attack from a heartless on the side.

He reprised with a counter attack as he raises his Keyblade and fired a blast of energy that killed the heartless. In the background you kill the last heartless as the fight ends.

The camera turns back retake control of you as you start running again. Vaulting over another car as Roxas follows you.

"Come on! We are almost there!" You say as a Gummi Phone logo appears on the screen. Your getting a call.

The call answers as a picture of Rick Sanchez appears as he talks. "Hey look shithead, what are you doing right now? I got somethin for ya"

You'd ugh as you make it down the street "Rick I'm kinda busy!"

He replies "You say that everytime Jesus it's like you never take 20 seconds to chill the fuck out I KNOW YOUR BUSY!"

As you run you drop down and slide underneath a falling street pole as Roxas does the same. "What do you need Rick!" You shout as he replies "listen I found the world tour at and I'm sending you something! Don't ask how or why just know that everyone told me you were having a shit week so I decided to pay you back for that time in dimension Z!"

You stop running and hear a commotion and look up as you see Peter get thrown off the roof of a tall building before he shoots a web and slings himself back on.

"Scorpion must be up there with him. But where's Rhino?"

As you say this, a green portal opens up beside you as Rick shouts and hangs up "GOOD LUCK DIPSHIT!"

You look at the portal as a small create slams into you from the portal as it closes. You fall over as the crate sits on your chest before it explodes and goes everywhere.

You look up at the item on your chest and it was a small Keychain. You pick it up off your chest and sigh as you stand back up.

The screen turns black as an image of a new keyblade flashes on the screen. It's a Rick and Morty style keyblade as the name and description appears underneath the picture

Morty's Key
What it lacks in reach it makes up for with a strength bonus. Morty's Key also increases your ground combo by 2 making it an efficient weapon for close combat

"A keychain? Of all things?!" You put the keychain into your pocket as you summon your keyblade. Roxas summons his own as you look at him "Roxas you stay done here and keep an eye out for Rhino he can't be far, I'm gonna go up and take care of Peter!"

Roxas nods as he turns around and gets ready. You then jump up and start running up the side of the building as you hood out your Keyblade.

Just as you jump over the roof Peter lands beside you as he looks back "Oh welcome! Your just in time!"

You stand beside him as you point at Scorpion as he sees you "You! The hell are you doing here?!" You reply "Call it fate Scorpion! I arrived here by chance and it seems it was for a good reason! Cuz me and Spider-Man are gonna our you back where you belong!"

Scorpion laughed a she crouched down as his tail lifted high up "Do your worst kid! You should know I've got some upgrades since we last fought! That lousy key of yours won't do you any good!"

You get into your stance as you smirk "Let's see!"

Boss battle- Scorpion

You and Peter stand side by side as you look at scorpion.

He laughs and taunts you

Defeat scorpion! Work alongside Peter to use his reactions when they appear!

You run forward as Scorpion lobs a ball of poison at you as you slide away. Then you begin your attack as you throw your keyblade at him as it hits him before you teleport to it and backflip as you kick him up into the air.

Peter webzips him and delivers a combo attack in the air before he kicks him back down as you dash forward with a sonic rave.

Dashing past him as he staggered then you turned around and held out your hand towards him as Lightning shot out and electrocuted him.

Then you hood your keyblade up "Going beyond the call!"

You trigger your limit break as you use clouds words. Then you get back in your stance as Scorpion recovers and flips away using his tail.

You run towards him again but he is too quick as he spins and smacks you with his tail as you fly back.

You use arial Balance as you backflip and recover as you then retaliate with a reprisal as you flip sideways and spin like a sawblade down towards him.

As you hit him you land and slide past him as he staggers and grunts.

Then you turn and cast graviga as a purple orb of gravity fires from your keyblade and sends him flying up as he givers in mid air. Just in time for Peter to use another air combo.

As he does this, you jump back as you select items from the item command.

You quickly toss an Elixer up as your Magic restores.

Then Peter kicks Scorpion back onto the ground as you focus as time slows down. You engage your Shotlock as you target him 6 times.

You then trigger it as your keyblade turns into a scythe as you hood it over your shoulder as Black fire covers the blade.

You then spin and jump up as you swirl around and then fall as you dive bomb the ground. When you hit the ground you slam the scythe blade into it as black fire erupts from the ground. Hitting scorpion 6 times before your keyblade returns to normal.

Peter looks at Scorpion as his stagger bar fills. Once he is staggered you and Peter nod to eachother.

Then you initiate peters limit command.

Neighborly Actions

You dash forward as you smack scorpion into the air as Peter webs him and yanks him back to the ground. When he gets close Peter spins and kicks him back into the air.

Then the second half of the limit is triggered.

Friendly Spider

You fly up towards him and grab his tail as you cast thundaga and electrocute him even more as he yells.

Then you spin and throw him back down. Then you land and turn your keyblade into a shield as Scorpion recovers and attacks you. But your defend yourself as Peter lands behind him and webs him up enoigh so his arms are against his chest.

Then jump back and transform your shield into a bow staff as you spin it around above your head and slam it down on scorpion as he flies back and Peter grabs him, spins and throws him back as he lands a few feet away.

As the limit ends you and Peter stand side by side as scorpion yells and stands back up. He backs away

"You idiots! You cannot be serious?! You two of all people beating me?!"

Peter talks "We have a knack for soiling plans!" Scorpion then yells as he lobs another ball of poison at you.

You slide away to dodge it as scorpion charges you. Trying to stab your with his stinger, but you trigger the reaction command as you slide underneath his legs and grab his tail from behind as you cast gravity magic.

His tail becomes incredibly heavy as he falls back from the weight. And then Peter performs another attack combo.

But as he does, Roxas flies up and slams into the water tower on the roof. He then falls and lands in his stomach as his Keyblade clangs beside him.

You turn and shout "Roxas!" He groans as you run over to him as Peter restrains Scorpion.

You reach Roxas as he groans and sits up in his knees "Damnit" he says. "That Rhino guy came out of nowhere. He broke through a garage door and sideswiped me. The force threw me up here.

You nod as you toss a potion up as a ring of rises circles around Roxas and heals him.

Peter is restraining scorpion when a nobody thrown grabs his wrist "what?!" He is yanked back into a gateway that forms behind him as you shout "Pete!"

Then you and Roxas look up as a large group of Nobodies appear and land on the roof and circle around you two.

"Great! Just what we needed!" As you and Roxas back up and stand together, 3 nobodies are suddenly killed as Riku runs past the hood he made.

"Y/n! Roxas!" He shouts as you look at him "Riku!"

"Nice threads" you say as he nods "Curtesy of Master Yen Sid!"

He turns around and stands beside you as Roxas is on your other side. "What's the plan?!" He asks as you look towards the group of Nobodies "right now we just gotta deal with these things. Then we go after Peter"

Riku gets into his stance as you, him and Roxas all stand back to back.

The camera spins around the 3 if you as you are surrounded by nobodies. A large health bar appears with your Logo.

The 3 if you all stand together "Roxas! Riku! With me!" You shout as the two of them nod "Right!" "got it!"

Party Battle begin

The camera focuses on Roxas first a she attacks his bundle of Nobodies. Hitting multiple nobodies with 3 swings, then he triggers the reaction as he yells and delivers a heavy swing knocking 4 nobodies away.

Then the camera focuses on you as you attack your targets "How did you guys find me?!"

As you attack your targets Riku replies "I'm all honesty it was luck! We were going through the cosmos following your Gummi phone signal, but we lost it halfway through. So we just followed the course we were already on and we ended up landing here! Luckily that's when your signal came back!"

As he speaks you trigger your reaction as you hood your keyblade backhanded and perform zanetsuken as you dash forward and instantly kill nobodies before you fly back to the group and face your back to the two of them.

Then it's Rokus turn as he attacks his Targets. Roxas speaks as he does so "Riku, any word from Donald and goofy! They were with us!"

Riku replies "not yet! They were still with the ship trying to find an engine piece that was here somewhere!"

Riku triggers his reaction as he delivers a quick double swing if his Keyblade and sends the nobodies away.

Then it goes back to Roxas as he attacks.

"Roxas!" You say a she replies "yea?!" You then talk "Listen! Have you guys seen Ventus?! He was with me when I left Midgar but we got separated! He said he caught up with Terra and Aqua but I haven't seen him since!"

Roxas nods "yea! He called us and said he was ok! But he warned us if the organization!"

Roxas repeats his finishing command as the camera focuses on you.

"The organization?! Are they back?!" You shouts as Riku talks "we don't know! It was just one guy who claimed to know you!"

As he talks you get frustrated "Damnit! It must be Zip! I already restored Tap's heart. So Zip must be the new ringleader! I just don't k is what they are planning!"

You trigger your reaction as you all look up as a bunch of nobodies jump up and attempt to attack you.

But you and Riku hold your keyblades up and cast reflect as a huge bubble shield forms around rhe 3 if you. Blocking the nobodies as they fall back.

Then Roxas jumps up and summons Oathkeeper and Oblivion as he spins and holds them above his head as they spin together. Casting beams of light and darkness as they shoot outward and start killing nobodies.

After a moment he falls back down and switches back to Two become one as he grunts "These things just don't quit!" You then look at Riku "Let em have it!" You say. Riku nods as he runs past the group of nobodies as he jumps into the air "Eat this!" He shouts as he casts dark firaga. Sending a massive cluster of purple flames from his Keyblade as they swirl around and start burning nobodies left and right.

Then you finish as you get into clouds stance. Then you hood your keyblade up as you perform Cross slash.

Delivering 3 heavy swings to the nobody leader while also forming an ominous symbol.

Once it is done, the nobody leader dies as everything goes in slow motion. Then the screen fades to white, then black.

Cutscene start

As the nobodies fade away, you recall your Keyblade as it vanished. Roxas and riku do the same as you 3 look at eachother. Then you look forward at the gateway Peter was pulled into. So you begin to run towards it as they follow. And then you enter as you pass through.

"Peter!" You shout as you start looking around. You see you are once again on your station of awakening. But this time, riku and Roxas are with you. Peter is floating in the air as his heart is floating above him.

You gasp "Pete! No!" You jump up to grab him but you are suddenly yanked down by a long heartless arm.

You yell as you land on the ground and roll over. Looking as you see another version of yourself. "How many times!" You stand up "Do I have to kick my own ass!"

As you see the heartless form of you summon a replica keyblade, Riku and Roxas stand beside you. They summon their keyblades as you all look towards it.

"Release Peters heart! I won't ask twice!"

Your heartless points it's keyblade at you before it mimics your stance. To which you growl with annoyance.

"Guys! Gimme a hand will ya?!" The two of them stand tall beside you as you get ready "I'm getting tired of this!"

Then the heartless rushes you as you do the same. Roxas summons oathkeeper and oblivion as you summon Aquas keyblade as you and Roxas Dual Wield.

"Let's go!"

You shout as you and the others begin the fight.

*Checkpoint reached. Boss battle will commence when you next return*

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

651 4 1
ကောင်းကင်ကိုးခုမှ အမတများနှင့် သူတော်စင်များမှာ လောကတစ်သောင်းပါ၀င်သော မြေကမ္ဘာကိုးခုအားအုပ်ချုပ်ကြသည်။ မြေကမ္ဘာတစ်ခုလျှင် လောကတစ်သောင်း(စကြ၀ဠာတိုက်တစ...
2.6K 78 23
12 0 15
Just really cool