His Lips

By ilovekat_

"I can't change the past but I can change the future and I want that future to be with you." ~~~ After one ki... More

New Years Eve Is Evil
Disbelief
Define History
Family Dinner
White Guys
So This Was Happening
Ponce De Leon
0 to 100
Slightly Less Of A Heartless Bitch
Booty Call
Friendly Advice
#Done
Rebound?
Insecurities
Glutton For Punishment
Monongahela River
Jealousy
Double Date
DTR
40? 50? 55?
Never Have I Ever
Surprises
Neck Deep
Guys Are Idiots
The Future
Epilogue

¡Dios mío

1.7K 57 4
By ilovekat_

Author's Note: I posted a picture of an ocean. Hmm, wonder what that means? Lol. Don't you wish you were there? Ugh, it's so gorgeous. And if you're not fluent in Spanish, much like myself '!Dios mio' means 'oh my god'. It took me almost a month to get back in the feel of this story. Oops, so sorry about that. It's also a fairly short chapter. I feel that I'll be wrapping this story up shortly because I'm just ready to move on and explore other things but yeah, hope you enjoy it.

|Chapter 25|

After a boring week of midterms and strenuous tennis practices, I was more than ready for spring break.

Carter had told me to keep my schedule clear so even though I had been invited to 3 different places, I had politely rejected everyone.

Ally invited me to join her and her sorority sisters to go to Panama, Florida with them which I would've liked except for 1. I wasn't single and they were likely to be partying and having sex with strangers the whole time and 2. Those girls were just too damn perky and happy for my liking.

Then, Jess and Jade are going to New York City for 5 days and asked if Carter and I wanted to come with them.

Lastly, the tennis team prompted me to join them for a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina which would've been enjoyable. But I had said "no" to all, in hopes that Carter had something better planned for us.

Friday evening- I made my way over to his apartment for 'the surprise' he had been withholding from me all week. It had literally been driving me insane. Besides him having a secret from me, we were doing pretty good since the meltdown over the weekend.

I knocked on his door a few times before Carter opened it. He engulfed me in a tight hug, squeezing the life out of me.

I giggled as he released me, "Damn, did you miss me that much?"

Carter grabbed my hands and smiled brightly, "Yes. I'm so excited you're here so I can finally tell you our plans for spring break. I'm really not good at withholding such big news this long."

Carter pulled me over to the living room couch, his giddy expression never fading from his face. My stomach swirled at the possibilities, who knew what he was planning.

Carter turned toward me and cleared his throat, "Okay, so I'm going to give you clues and you're going to have to guess."

I groaned, "Carter! Seriously?"

Carter nodded, "Yep. Are you ready?"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help from grinning, "Yes."

Carter rubbed his hands together and stared at me, "Okay, so there's an ocean next to it."

Ooh, okay. That's always a good thing. I was dying to get away from cold, Pittsburgh.

Carter continued, "It's not in the U.S."

Oh god, he's taking me out of the country?! I bit my bottom lip and began bouncing slightly on the couch.

"Spanish is the official language."

Hmmmm.

"And it's somewhere you've always wanted to go."

I screamed loudly, jumping up from my seat, "MEXICO?"

Carter stood up in front of me, beaming, "Yes! We're going to Cozumel, Mexico!"

I shrieked like a crazy woman and jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I pulled back to look at his face, "You're serious?"

Carter nodded, "I'm serious."

I screamed once more and hugged him even tighter.

I jumped down from his waist and questioned, "When? How?"

Carter lovingly stroked my hair, "We're flying out tomorrow at 2."

I shrieked, "At 2?! Oh my god! I have so much packing to do. Damn it, why didn't you tell me this in advance? This is going to take all night! How long are we staying for?"

Carter smiled brightly, "7 days."

I quickly kissed him, then pulled back. "Oh my god. Okay, I have to get going. I have so much to do!"

Carter reached out for me, "Wait, what? I thought we could celebrate, I have champagne."

I looked up at my pouting boyfriend and rubbed his cheek, "We'll have the next 7 days to celebrate, babe. And I appreciate you doing this, it's-it's amazing. Thank you! I can't even believe you remembered that I said I wanted to go to Mexico."

Carter leaned into me, putting his hands on my shoulders. His voice grew huskier as he talked, "Of course, I remembered. I remember everything about you...every freckle."

He poked a freckle on my arm.

"Every laugh line."

I instantly smiled and he traced the line around my mouth with his index finger.

"Every curve."

He bit his bottom lip and traced the curve of my hip. He looked incredibly sexy when he bit his lip like that. I knew what he was trying to do.

I pushed him away and exclaimed, "No, no, no! You cannot seduce me right now! I've got to go."

Carter pulled away from me with a sigh, "I tried..." He flashed me a smile and I rolled my eyes.

I started walking toward his door, "I've got to hit the mall before it closes, I need beachy clothes. I'll try to come back over when I'm doing packing, okay?"

Carter nodded, "Do you need money for shopping?"

I shook my head, "No, I'll be fine."

Carter reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet anyways. He took out $300 and handed it to me.

"Here, just in case."

I refused, "No, seriously, Carter. I'm okay."

Carter walked closer and slid the money down my bra, as if I was a stripper. I couldn't say that I minded that much though. I grumbled, "Are you sure?"

Carter gazed into my eyes, "Yeah. You know $300 is nothing to me."

I rolled my eyes but leaned into kiss him. I muttered, "You spoil me."

Carter winked, "I try."

I opened the door and he smacked my ass as I left. All I could think was 'he's getting so much ass on this trip'.

.........................................

The next afternoon, we were on a plane heading to Mexico. I had the window seat because I was much more fascinated by seeing the clouds than Carter was. He flew on planes all the time, this was only my third time. I was thankful that I didn't have a fear of heights or this 5 hour flight would've been horrific.

We were seated in first class, of course. We had just finished eating a 5 star course meal and were now just sitting quietly, holding hands.

Carter asked, "So what did your mom think about you flying across the country with your boyfriend?"

I seethed, "Yeah, she wasn't too pleased about it, especially since she hasn't met you. She threatened to kill you if I was kidnapped and sold into prostitution down here. I guess that's a common thing for Mexico."

Carter grimaced, "Yeah, it's been known to happen to tourists quite a few times. But trust me, I would never let anything happen to you, Phoenix."

I nodded, staring at our intertwined hands, "Yeah, I know. I trust you."

Carter grinned, "Good. Plus, I got us a private beach house, away from everyone and I hired four security guards to watch the perimeter at all times."

I rose an eyebrow, "Jeesh. Are you serious?"

Carter retorted, "Yeah. My dad makes a lot of money, Phoenix. Someone could take me as a hostage and use me as bait for ransom money. You can never be too careful."

I murmured, "I guess that's true."

I suppose that did make me feel safer but also kind of creeped me out that we would have people watching our every move.

I asked awkwardly, "They're not going to be able to see...like us doing it, are they?"

Carter laughed loudly, "No, don't worry about that."

I gave a sigh of relief, "Good."

Carter pressed his lips against mine and we kissed slowly and sensually for quite a long time, just getting lost in each other's embrace. I could never get bored of his lips, they were like an entryway to his feelings. He didn't even have to speak, he could just kiss me and I would know exactly how he was feeling. He felt the same way that I did about him and nothing could feel more rewarding than that.

After landing in Cozmuel, we took a rented BMW convertible to our private beach house, with our security detail following closely behind. I honestly felt like a celebrity; this kind of treatment wasn't meant for a middle class girl like me but yet, here I was living a real life fantasy.

After a thirty minute drive, we pulled into a short, paved driveway. The beach house was....perfect. It was a one story house covered in bamboo siding, giving it a definite beach vibe. Hibiscus flowers and palm trees were scattered throughout the small front yard. The smell of the sea and the sound of the crashing waves was close.

Carter unlocked the front door, leading us into a small and cozy kitchen and living room. It wasn't over-the-top, it was simple which Carter probably planned because he knew I would be much more comfortable in this environment.

The living room consisted of hard wood floors, cream color painted walls, two brown sofas, a coffee table and a few potted plants. There was no T.V. which I loved because we didn't need to be spending a second indoors. Beyond the living room was a sliding glass door that led to the backyard.

I quickly walked over to it and slid the door open, to see a decent sized, in-ground pool and a jacuzzi.

I squealed with delight and Carter came up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You like it?"

I nodded, looking around me in awe, "God yes, Carter. It's unbelievable."

Beyond the pool, was the beach. We stood there, cuddled up to one another for a moment, staring at it before taking off running toward it.

Carter yelled, "First one that's naked and completely in the ocean gets head!"

I laughed loudly over the roar of the wind, "Oh, you're on."

We ran toward the ocean at full speed, leaving a trail of our clothes along the way. The beach house really was private, I didn't see any neighbors nearby, so I wasn't the least bit worried about being naked outside.

Carter and I were both down to just our underwear, he was smirking at me as we ran neck-in-neck with each other. If he thought racing me was going to be an easy win, he had another came coming; I was an athlete after all.

I started to get a lead on him and he glanced over at me, looking surprised. I scoffed loudly. Did he actually think he would win?

I reached the waters edge, a few seconds before he did and slung off my last article of clothing. I continued jogging in the water as I heard the loud slashing of his feet smacking into the water behind me draw closer.

As the crystal blue waters grew deeper around me, I finally jumped and completely submerged myself in the water.

I came up for air and screamed excitedly, "I won!"

Carter stood in front of me, his chest rolling with water droplets and his eyes squinting from the bright sunlight. He looked like a God.

Carter growled, "Oh whatever, I let you win."

I cackled, "Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit that a girl beat you."

I walked closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I practically purred, "Admit it, Mr. Sanders, I'm just more physically fit than you."

I smiled wickedly as he rolled his eyes. He looked down at me, licking his lips seductively, "You want to put that to the test in a different way, Miss. Malone?"

He leaned down to give a slow kiss on my neck, before whispering in my ear, "Because I'm pretty sure I can make your knees shake and buckle in the first minute of being inside of you."

That might've been true but I still fought him, "That's not a fair example! Just because you can make me weak with that doesn't mean..."

Carter cut me off by attacking me in a fervent kiss. My legs instantly wound themselves around his waist as he ran his fingers through my wet hair. He sucked on my tongue and I moaned into his mouth.

While sex in the ocean seemed romantic and nice, it was practically impossible. Well, not impossible but just simply unenjoyable because there's zero lubrication and it's easy to lose your footing in the sand. Plus, I'd heard that having sex in the ocean could cause infections and I wasn't about to get one of those on my first day here.

So while we tried to do it in the ocean, it was short lived and we eventually just made it back onto the beach to finish. Carter held up to his end of the deal and legitimately blessed me with his tongue.

After we finished, we cuddled up in the sand for awhile. I laid my head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat, while he traced circles onto my back.

I sighed contently, "I think I'm already in love with this vacation."

Carter chuckled, "Me too." We stared into each other's eyes and I couldn't help but think this vacation wasn't the only thing I was falling in love with...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 7.8K 83
Cecilia Atwood has lived a life of complete privilege. Her father is a night club tycoon. Her mother has always been the best mother to her and her b...
204K 7.4K 23
We were dancing and laughing when I felt arms wrap around my waist and the voice whisper in my ear "I have to have you." Then he kissed my neck I tur...
289K 4.2K 43
This is the original, however, read the re-write version: Beware the boy dressed in all black (My step-brother) "Can you stop touching me" I said "Wh...
69.5K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...