Moon Marked

By miramurphy

"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were... More

Moon Marked
1| Mark of Longing
2| Mark of Torment
3| Mark of Sacrilege
4| Mark of Restraint
5| Mark of Tension
6| Mark of Ridicule
7| Mark of Tenderness
8| Mark of Escape
9| Mark of Disbelief
10| Mark of Mine
11| Mark of Desperation
12| Mark of Release
13| Mark of Departure
14| Mark of Control
15| Mark of Arousal
16| Mark of Constraint
17| Mark of Beauty
18| Mark of Surprise
19| Mark of Submission
21| Mark of Reverence
22| Mark of Contentment
23| Mark of Affection
24| Mark of Persistence
25| Mark of Happiness
26| Mark of Guilt
27| Mark of Moonlight
28| Mark of Distress
29| Mark of Satisfaction

20| Mark of Fulfilment

27.9K 800 30
By miramurphy

Aurelia

There was nothing soft about the way he kissed me, his mouth melded with mine as he unleashed his every desire, claiming me all over again in a way I had never thought possible. His lips crashed down on mine like I was a crumbling building, kissing me with the hunger he had kept hidden from me until now, making up for all the years, and months, and weeks, and days we had spent praying to the moon instead of being in each other's arms.

He devoured me like I was his only source of oxygen, sharing my every breath as my hands moved against his body until they twined over his shoulders. I held onto him as fiercely as I could, gasping into his mouth as his hand tightened in my hair, his roughened touch igniting a fire in my body as his tongue pressed against the seam of my lips.

He licked teasingly at them, searching for an opening and when I gave it to him, his tongue delved into my mouth, deepening the desires between us with no recourse.

His chest rumbled with appreciation as I met him without a fight, his dominance enveloping my every whim as I became his perfect counterpart, meeting his every touch with ease and submission.

The way of his lips indulged my every lustful impulse, electrifying the strength of our mate bond with every passionate touch. The kiss getting hotter and heavier as the seconds turned into minutes and my neediness turned into an aching cavern that pulsed from the middle of my chest and ended at the apex of my thighs.

My hands grasped at his clothes as I pulled him closer to me, tearing through the obstructive fabric with the need to feel his skin against mine, but as the sound of my desperation tore through the air, his lips stopped their torment.

He groaned a deep sound as he began to pull away from me, each breath a tender-hearted growl as my whines brushed against his wet lips, trying to lure them back to mine. I wanted him to claim my mouth again—over and over until I was sick of it, but the glazed look in his eyes proved that he wanted something more.

My heart dropped in my chest as he untangled himself from my grip, looking down at the damage I had done to his shirt, my hands still clutched at the torn material like I was afraid that if I stopped touching him, everything would disappear.

He hummed thoughtfully as his fingers brushed over my white knuckles, admiring the view of me kneeling for him, memorising each finicky breath as I begged him to come back to me.

"Do you want me to take this off for you, little moon?" I nodded quickly at the sound of his words, his eyes gleaming with something more than his desire for me as he took account of the eagerness painted on my face. "You'll have to loosen your grip a little, or would you prefer to tear through the rest of it?" He taunted me, always finding a way to tease how keenly I wanted him.

A simpering sound blew past my lips as my grip loosened slowly, my hands shaking as they unclasped themselves, and my heart jumping in my chest as he moved instantaneously under my little command. His own hands moved to the hem of the fabric, his fingers curling around it before he pulled it upwards with one quick tug, dragging it off his body before he threw it to the sofa at our side.

I growled in retaliation at the beautiful sight of him, my palm moving to press against the hardened muscles of his stomach, my fingers running over the lines as the ache between my thighs became more noticeable, the scent of my arousal smothering his own. My hand slid down the smooth planes of his stomach and I swallowed harshly as it settled against the front of his pants.

Maybe he would let me taste him again, maybe he would—

He lifted my chin with his fingers like he had done before, his jaw clenching under the light pressure of my hand over his obvious erection.

"You truly are a blessing, aren't you?" I sucked in a breath as he looked down at me with such reverence, but then he pushed my hand away from him and settled it back at my side. I furrowed my brows against his rejection, a sound of complaint rushing out of my mouth as his powerful gaze kept me locked in my place.

"Please, Adriel. I need to have you, I need—"

"Take off your dress." He cut off my desperate pleads, his words a heated demand as he took a step away from me. His body towered over mine expectantly, and it was all I could do to stop myself from falling apart.

For a long moment, I didn't move. Instead, I stared up at him—trying to figure out if he was going to punish me like he had done in the car.

Surely, he wouldn't. Especially not after the way he had just kissed me.

I floundered under his unyielding request, my hands shaking as my fingers fumbled with the dampened material of my dress as it settled against my knees. He huffed out an impatient breath when I paused with my thoughts again, my heart thudding harshly in my chest, the sound of it like waves crashing against an unforgiving sea.

A newfound neediness sprouted in between my ribs as I felt his warm gaze clashing against my movements, and with a quickened motion I began to peel my dress from my skin, wishing for his eyes to look at me as he had looked at me before.

"Slowly, little moon." He groaned against my eagerness, the sound digging into me in the most delicious of ways. "I want the chance to savour every inch of you this time." My heart lulled to a heavy beat, my hands stagnating under the lack of my patience as I came to terms with his pretty words.

I dragged the material over my skin again, this time much slower than before as I revealed every naked part of me—inch by inch.

My skin puckered under his demanding attention, staining red against his faithful judgment. He had called me beautiful before, but now there were so many ways for him to prove it to me—so many ways for him to whisper it against my skin.

He didn't move toward me until I had finished pulling the dress over my head, placing the crumpled material at my side as he closed the distance between us once again, kicking my dress out of reach.

There was a pause in the air around us as he relished in the sight of me, his body filled with the tension of his needs as he reached out for one of my breasts, squeezing it gently before his fingers pinched at my hardened nipple. It was such a simple touch, but my lips parted with a moan, the sound seeming to send him over the edge as his hand fell away from me once again.

"Lay on your back." He told me, the wetness pooling between my thighs as I watched the way his wolf was running out of patience.

He had said that he wanted to take me to his bed, but it didn't seem like we had time for that anymore. He barely looked at me as he began to unbuckle his belt, unzipping his pants before he let them drop to his feet. For a moment I blinked at the throbbing erection that was levelled with my face, reaching out for it quickly before he could take it away from me again.

He let out a loud moan under the warmth of my palm, his arousal already beading against the swollen head of his cock as I moved it to my mouth, pressing a kiss against its tip before I began to run my tongue against the hardened length of it, but before I could get to its base, he pulled at my hair and yanked my head back.

There was nothing calculative about his moves now, his need for me was pressed against every part of him and there was nothing that would be able to stop what was going to happen next.

"I told you to lay down, little moon." I blinked up at him, holding back the moan buried in the back of my throat. I nodded my head as I licked at my lips, shuffling my body as I unfolded my legs from beneath me, squeezing them together as I settled against the rug.

I sucked in a breath as I writhed under his heavy gaze, but I knew this time that he didn't have the tolerance to play with me again.

I struggled to breathe as I watched him descend on me, settling on his knees as he pulled my legs apart and set himself between them. For the longest of moments all he did was watch me squirm under his intentions, but then in the blink of an eye, his hand moved between my thighs. He didn't waste any time as he glided his fingers against my wetness, dipping them inside of me as if he were testing my endurance.

My hips lifted off the floor as I tried to meet his touch, but he growled at the convulsive movement.

"Adriel, please—I can't do this again." The tears threatened to spill as he moved over me, pulling his hand away from my core as he pressed them against my hips.

He was so close now, his swollen cock curving upwards against his stomach, and his stomach balanced over my thighs. I wanted it so badly, my vision blaring to red under the impulsive violence of my wolf, glaring up at him with the need for him to fill the emptiness inside of me.

"Hey, now—don't give me that look." He growled mockingly, his lips pressing against the corner of my mouth and then shifting to the centre as I let out a gasp of relief, meeting his mouth with the same eagerness as earlier before he focused his lips against the rest of my face—my chin, my cheeks, my nose—leaving tiny little pecks everywhere until my anger dissipated.

"You're too pretty for me to break. I have to be gentle with you this time around, do you understand?" I nodded my head at his compassion, but I didn't care how rough he would be with me—I just wanted him inside me.

"I like it when you are gentle, but what if—what if I don't want you to be gentle with me?" I whined, pursing my lips together in irritation of his leisurely touch.

He hummed in agreement, his hand moving from my hip before it buried itself between my thighs again. He pushed his fingers into me, and I preened under his attentive touch, his fingers pumping in and out of me until we could hear the sloppy sounds of my slickness echoing through the room.

I arched my back as the dangerous feeling coiled in my stomach, the pleasure of his touch rippling through me before he pulled away. I let out a breathless sigh as he pulled away from me, holding his cock in his hands as he slid my release against his length. He groaned as he watched me, my eyes heavy lidded with desire as he finally settled himself in place, pressing himself directly at my opening.

The head of his cock slid against my arousal once more, my thighs trembling under the promise. "Is this what you want, little moon?" He asked in a barely restrained breath.

"Yes," I begged him as his hands moved to clutch at my hips, already knowing what he would need to do to keep me in place.

My entire body was on edge as I waited for him to fill me, but as always—he took pleasure in my torment.

He pushed himself into me little by little, my back arching uselessly as he kept my hips firmly pressed against the ground. I moaned at the sensation of him opening me up, my body's need to accommodate him letting itself known with a possessive growl.

He let out a roar of contentment as his body shadowed over mine, my legs hiking against his sides as I tried to hold onto him in any way that I could.

"More." I bared my teeth at him, and he pushed into me again without protest.

The ache between us was pulsing more fervently now, my skin coating with moisture as I tried to urge him to give me everything he had, but he had set a torturous pace.

His hands caged me to the ground beneath me, his eyes changing colours and his muscles tensed with his need for release.

"You already feel so good and I've barely even filled you yet." He whispered against my skin, his teeth lengthening as I writhed against his grip, my ankles finally locking around his back.

We were connected now in more ways than one, but it still wasn't enough.

"Adriel, please—I need more." I pleaded with him, but he laughed humourlessly at my plight as he pushed into me once again, filling me further but still holding himself back.

I cried out this time as I felt the prominence of his intrusion, my ability to breathe coming out in staggered gasps as I felt myself opening up for him the more he pushed into me.

"Every time I push into you, you tighten perfectly around me. Do you feel it, little moon—how you were made so perfectly for me." I groaned against him, twisting my hips greedily against his restrained movements.

"More," I demanded, my hands grappling with his body as each of his touches felt like lightening against my skin.

"Such a needy little thing—so soft and so delicate, it is a wonder how you are mine." He whispered again, but this time I'd had enough as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him towards me until his chest was brushing against my pebbled nipples.

"I want all of you, Adriel—please, prove to me that I'm all yours," I begged him, bringing forth the passion of his wolf as he finally speared all the way into me.

I cried out a sound of relief as he filled me up, the fire coiling inside of me as a white light blurred against my vision.

A shattered breath released from my lungs as I clutched onto him, but I knew this was only the beginning.

He growled as my claws sunk into his flesh, his hips moving with vehement purpose as he pulled himself out of me and then slammed into me all over again.

There was nothing gentle about the way he touched me anymore, just the two of us chasing a pure and primal need, pushing our bodies towards the feeling of release that stretched at our limbs.

"Aurelia." He groaned, our bodies a mess of everything we had been waiting for, fitting perfectly against each other with each beautifully agonising thrust. "Come for me." He sunk deeper into me, tears streaming down my face as he kissed them away, his hands pulling away from my hips as one of them moved to my throat and the other to torment my breasts.

"You're taking me so good, little moon—but I need you to come for me now." He said again as I felt the feeling flaring inside of me.

Each stroke, each slam of our hips, each needy groan that unearthed from the depths of his chest—all of it was what pulled me together only to rip me apart.

Every touch he met with mine was full of demanding desperation, of deep devotion, of a deal made with God—and I was a meagre wolf who had been blessed with all of this, a gift given and a gift received.

I cried out when it poured out of me, but Adriel didn't stop the storm of his movements as I unravelled beneath him, thrusting into me until he had filled me to the brim. He slumped against my body when he was done, his seed still pumping into me as he pressed a kiss to the crook of my neck.

I sighed in relief, a feeling full of rapture as I pushed my face against his chest—his entire body engulfing mine with so much more than what he had done.

"Mine," I murmured deliriously, the word spurring the exhaustion from him as he lifted himself away from me. His nostrils flared as he pulled himself out of me, standing to his feet as he looked down at the mess he had made between my thighs.

But he had no intention of cleaning it up so quickly, not when he was planning on filling me over and over again, all throughout the day and into the night.

I closed my eyes, hissing as I squeezed my thighs together and feeling the excess of his essence coating against the insides of my legs.

"Open your eyes, little moon." He leaned over me again, his hands pulling at my limbs. "I'm not done with you yet." He said before he picked me up from the floor and led me towards the staircase in the far corner of the room.

_____________________

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 574 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
400K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
2.8K 376 26
An Alpha left to raise his daughter alone. A strong warrior that moonlights as a midwife. The mate bond may be strong, but is it strong enough? *This...
67.4K 5.5K 45
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...