Insomnia (A Five Night's at F...

Per nightmare597

*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that... Més

Chapter 1 Inauguration
Chapter 2 First Night Terrors
Chapter 3 One More Error
Chapter 4 Golden Boy
Chapter 5 Pieces Of A Bigger Puzzle
Chapter 6 Bitter As Coffee, Sweet As Cake
Chapter 7 A World Within The Mind
Chapter 8 Rembering Our Past
Chapter 9 Light and Darkness
Chapter 10 The Purple Piece
Chapter 11 Looming Shadow
Chapter 12 Break My Mind
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Freddy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Bonnie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Goldie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Foxy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Chica)
Chapter 14 The Demon's Trap
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Freddy)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Bonnie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Goldie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Foxy)
Chaptet 16 Just A Whisper Away (Chica)
Chapter 17 Final Breath Of Life (Freddy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Bonnie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Goldie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Foxy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Chica)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait For You (Freddy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for you (Bonnie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Foxy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Chica)
Epilogue (Till We Meet Again)
The Sequel is Here
Thank you, Thank You All (Behind the Author)

Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Goldie)

113 4 0
Per nightmare597

You can't be the one to save her. You know that, don't you?

That voice, it was one goldie didn't have time for right now. His eyes gazed upon your limp form as you dangled from his grasp. It was quite in the pizzeria, in the maintenance room.

He knew he couldn't be the one to stuff you. No matter how much he wanted to save you in this moment he knew it could not be him. But that didn't stop the bitterness that was coursing through his body.

Your breathing was shallow, as if you were loosing oxygen by the second. All of it being wheezed out of your lungs like someone stepping on a whoopy cushion. Your heart rate was declining. He could almost hear it in the silence.

She will be saved.

The voice was trying to console him. Still goldie didn't want to listen. His eyes shut, head lowering, as he sniffled. Tears stung his eyes. Even if he knew the outcome thanks to the voice, it couldn't stop him from grieving. He's not sure such a fate would be worth it even if it saved you.

You'd be just like the others. He's never even sure that anyone will get their happiest day anymore. You're the key to that, and he always knew that was the truth. (He's always known more than he's led on. But that didn't stop his emotions.)

If I had been faster...

Goldie let out a shaky breath, feeling a stray tear escape his eye. He did everything he was supposed to. He's always held back from his true potential and now that he's here now stepping into the power the puppet bestowed upon him for a reason, he felt helpless.

He could hear the silence being disturbed now. Numerous voices all talking at once, urgent and worried as they entered the main party room. He was no longer alone with you.

"Where'd he go?" Bonnie's voice was loud, demanding to know where goldie had disappeared to.

"You don't think-" Chica gasped at a thought she had. She wasn't too far off in her conclusion.

Goldie released a sigh, straightening up so that he could rest you upon the cleared off table in the room. You looked like sleeping beauty, the way you laid there in a peaceful sleep. But upon closer inspection in the dimly lit room goldie knew better than to let himself believe that you were okay. Casting one final look towards you, he left the room.

"No...I couldn't." His voice startled everyone, even Vincent who lingered behind the group in silence. Everyone gazed upon goldie now, looking at the blood that stained his clothes with expressions of disbelief.
"She's in parts and services, I-"

His voice wavered unable to finish the sentence. He turned his head away from the others unwilling to let them see the tears that wanted to run down his face.

"Goldie." Freddy muttered his brothers name softly, about to step forward to comfort him. But the movement never came. He couldn't bring himself to get closer.

"I can't." Goldie scoffed at himself shaking his head before meeting everyone's gaze.
"I can't be the one to kill her."

"What if we helped?" Chica glanced around the boys nervously. Seeking their approval for her sudden suggestion. After all it was a heavy topic.
"I-I mean we all feel the same way, why don't we all share the guilt?"

"She has a point, I mean sure you're not always the nicest but (Y/N) saw something in you." Bonnie shrugged as he spoke only to flinch as Chica whacked him in the arm for his comment.

"I'm not sure," foxy fidgeted nervously, "I don't think we could do such a thing to the Lass."

It was quite again, after all what do you say in a situation like this? You were dying alone in that room, and the options for how to save you were running thin.

"Oh please. You all can't be serious." Vincent, who had been silent till now, scoffed from where he leaned against a booth. His arms crossed against his chest with his thin lips pressed tightly together.
"You can't? After everything that's happened, you have an opportunity to save her, and you just can't?"

Vincent seemed irritated, his eyes were narrowed in annoyance and his tone was sharp. It was almost as if he was bitter about something and taking it out upon the crew. Goldie stared back at him knowing full well what he was upset about, but said nothing. (This was a different situation.)

Everyone stared at Vincent all the same, unsure of how to respond to his sharp words. Shocked that he was even listening this entire time. Though the piercing gazes didn't phase him in the slightest as he released a heavy breath. (In a way that seemed as though he was  almost holding himself back.)

Goldie didn't say anything still, though the others half expected him to at this point. Since Vincent had decided to help them, goldie had done nothing but always buttheads with him. His anger clearly getting the better of him against this man. And it was clear this fact remained due to the way goldie and Vincent stared at one another. Each giving the other a look that screamed it would kill.

"That's right." Goldie finally spoke. A steady and calm nature found their way to his words.
"I can't be the one to save her."

It was quite again. No one could speak, no one could even believe that goldie had been so calm especially towards Vincent's behavior. Now the situation looked in the air once more. You're alone in there, barely holding on to life and everyone knew it. The idea that you were dying in the next room made everyone uneasy, worried about what to do for you.

"Fine." Vincent pushed himself to stand straight.
"Then what about me then? I've killed before, it should be no different. My hands are already covered in blood."

Chica gasped in shock at Vincent's proposal, eyes glancing back and forth as the others all did the same between the two men. No one could believe it, no one could comprehend that their mortal killer offered to help again.

Bonnie shoved his sleeves further up his elbow, looking as though he was ready to fight Vincent on this. Foxy and Chica kept close together, and Freddy made no effort to stop them all. Only waiting patiently for his brothers approval.

"Alright." Finally goldie had made his call. He knew that he couldn't be the one to stuff you. What else was there to say? What else could he do? Goldie couldn't keep the guise that he could save you himself for much longer, and deep down he felt he always knew he had to relinquish you to the man behind the slaughter.

"Yeah! Go away!- wait what?" Bonnie stopped midway through his sentence after goldie had given his okay. Arms raised to fight only to lower once the words fully processed inside his head. His eyes wide in shock as he looked between goldie and Freddy. Almost like he was asking the brown bear why his brother who's held this grudge for so long would just give in like this. No one expected it.
"Hey wait! We can't just let him go in there and do this. We can't let that happen to her! Right?"

Chica scooted closer to Bonnie twisting the edges of her skirt tightly between her fingers.

"Y-you mean?" She bit her lip, tears stinging her eyes as she gazed around at her friends.

"Im afraid this is Goldie's choice everyone." Freddy clasped his hands behind his back, eyes gazing around the room seeing the look upon all his friends faces at Goldie's decision. There wasn't much for him to say. Goldie knew that, as well as he also knew the look on his own brothers face. Disappointment and acceptance.
"If this is what he wants and wishes for (Y/N) then we should respect that. After all Vincent had proven himself an ally even now."

"But!-" Bonnie gasped pointing between goldie and Vincent as if he was unable to get his thoughts together. He was quick to lower his hand after freddy shook his head.

"Perhaps now would be a good time to disperse, after all tomorrow is our final performance. It's best we take this time for ourselves." Freddy offered the group a smile, trying his best to remain strong for them. But goldie knew better. As everyone dispersed muttered to themselves goldie remained in the show room. Alone with Vincent.

Neither of them made a move. Neither of them spoke. That was until finally goldie scowled towards him.

"She is very important to me." Goldie muttered lowly, slowly stepping towards Vincent.
"If you mess this up, I will make sure that there is no corner of this world that I wont find you. And when the darkest pits of hell open to swallow you whole I'll remain with you. Ensuring that your torment will be 10 times worse than what is already planned. Do you understand?"

Goldie didn't wait for Vincent's response, quickly disappearing knowing full well that he would not return to the pizzeria until the morning.
       __________________________
It's quite inside your apartment. It's empty. Aside from stray tissues that lined the couch and table area it looked hardly lived in at this point.

Goldie knew the reason for that, your friend was mourning your disappearance. How could they return to this place knowing that you will never come back home? He almost felt guilty for taking away your chance at a normal adult life. But this was never going to last. One way or another you'd find yourself allured to the pizzeria. It was connected to you.

Goldie ventured towards your room, stepping inside to see your bed untouched in the time that you had been missing from it. To think he was in here not so long ago ensuring your safety.

Why did it have to be you?

Reminiscing old friend?

The voice was back. Though this time as a means of comfort. Goldie sat down at the edge of the bed listening to the creaks and groans of the coils within being moved again after so long.

This was how it always was meant to be.

The voice was soft, remorseful.

When she had been targeted by fredbear for that bite, that day, no other child could replace her as the first.

Goldie gazed upon his hands. Scowling at the fact the suit his soul was tied to was the one that was worn by the animatronic that hurt you that day.

You do know that is the real reason "Vincent", as he calls himself now, stuck around. That is why it was so important that her memories stayed sealed till now.

Leaning forward goldie buried his face inside his hands. How could he listen to this at a time such as now?

I wanted to give her a chance at experiencing life as it should be, before fate found it's way to her again. We are always going to be tied to that place. While you, me, and her are all different entities than the others we are tied by fate to the pizzeria. I know it seems hard now. I understand. I cannot interfere yet, how do you think I feel about this? But we must not loose hope. Our happiest day is approaching. And with it she will be reunited with you and everyone else. Do you believe that?

Goldie peeked his eyes out from his hand. Gazing upon the floor to your bedroom sucking in a slow breath. Does he believe that?

It's done.

The voice heaved a sigh.

I must go now, to ensure I can do everything I can for her to have a peaceful merge. But I promise you when all is said and done, you will be with her again.

The presence in the room disappeared leaving goldie alone. Slowly lowering his hands from his face, he stared around at all your things. Thinking about how you used to live here.

It's done. It's over. And now it was time to wait. Standing up goldie cast one last look upon your room. Almost as if he half expected you enter shocked to see him here. But he knew you were back at the pizzeria. Where you belonged eternally now.
           ________________________
So, this was it huh? The pizzeria that's been open for almost 30 years now finally was at the end of its era. Cawthon almost didn't want to open the glass doors for the opening shift. His eyes staring at his reflection. Despite it all he pushed them open, keeping them unlock for its last day of business.

The familiar hallway was nothing but a bittersweet reminder of what was to come today. And then Cawthon saw Vincent. There standing in the main show room waiting for him alone. The main crew behind him ready for their final performance on stage.

"So," Cawthon forced a smile clapping his hands together in fake enthusiasm, "you ready for one last shift?"

Vincent sighed shrugging.

"Not sure. What about you?" His eyes were intense. Cawthon had no clue to what had happened last night, but the truth was he never had a real clue to what's been happening in this company for years.

"I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye." Cawthon looked towards the main crew sorrowfully.
"It's like saying goodbye to an old friend. It's not an easy thing to do."

"Well, what's the plan for today then?" Vincent stuffed his hands into his pockets as he spoke casually.

"I want to make sure that the kids who come through those doors today have a really good time. I want their final memories of Freddy's to be a good one. So I hope that everyone can make today extra special for them." Cawthon sighed still trying to keep his smile.

Vincent nodded, unsure of just what was to come. As he and Cawthon walked on towards his office to discuss a few more things together, Freddy watched carefully with a heavy heart.

Time was cruel, it moved quickly when you didn't want it to and slowly when you wished it would go faster. That was the perfect way to describe the day. It felt like seconds after Vincent and Cawthon left, and soon enough other employees came in for their final shifts. And then shortly after them the children.

It was almost like any other day of a performance, the children cheered begging for more. Their greasy hands trying to reach for them on stage only to be ushered back by employees. And then what was so many became so little as the time for closing approached.

Five kids remained. Their parents chatting in the distance with employees thanking them for the service. Leaving the children to watch the final performance. All the whole goldie watched from the distance. Observing the last children who'd ever enter the pizzeria.

"I'm going to miss them." One of the little boys frowned as he stood on his toes trying to see the band better.

"Me too. I'm going to miss Chica the most." Goldie assumed the little boy's sister was the one who spoke, her pigtails bouncing as she turned to look at him.

"Well I'm going to miss Bonnie. He's the coolest." Another little boy puffed out his chest gazing up at Bonnie as he played his guitar for the final song.

"No way! Captain Foxy was!" Another little boy jokingly shoved the boy who said he'd miss Bonnie.
"I still miss Foxy."

"Well I think they're all neat." The second little girl laughed at her friends swaying on her feet.
"I'm going to miss all of them."

The other kids muttered in agreement at that.

"Fritz! Come on sweetie it's time to go." The little boy who mentioned liking foxy turned around to look at his mother smiling at her.

"Coming!" Fritz turned back towards his friends waving goodbye as he started rushing to his mother.
"See you guys later!"

"Jeremy, let's go kiddo dinner's waiting at home." Next the kid who said he though Bonnie was the coolest had been called to go home by his father. He was hasty to wave goodbye to his friends.

Then there were three.

"Cassidy. Come on sweetheart, we'll be late if we don't leave now." The mother to the little girl who said she liked all of the crew was ushered away by her mother who seemed to be in a rush talking on the phone with someone.

As the little girl nodded and rushed off, she seemed to stop skidding in her steps. Her eyes met Goldie's, but instead of being afraid she simply stared at him. As if she knew him.

"Cassidy!" Her mother shouted again, and this time she listened coming towards her to take her hand. Goldie just watched in silence with his arms crossed. Curiously. After all no child has ever noticed him before, but it didn't matter now. His attention was taken away as another parent called out to their children.

"We shouldn't stay too much longer either. Let's go Gabriel and Susie." The last two children's mother ushered them to come with her. Susie came with out any questions. Rushing to her mother and taking her hand but Gabriel stayed staring up at Freddy who looked back down at him.

"Goodbye Freddy. I'll miss you the most." Gabriel tried to reach towards his idol, who heard every word he had to say to him personally.

"Gabriel come on!" His mother called to him again and this time there was no arguments.

"Coming!" Gabriel glanced one last time at Freddy before he rushed off joining his family.

Goldie didn't budge from his hiding space in a dark corner. Observing the scenes that littered before him. The last customers had left. People came in and out of the room after that. Tables were moved. Table clothes and party hats removed from them. The floors cleaned and then the employees began to leave.

The last one to leave was the mechanic. What was once a month routine for the gang to endure of tests on their mobility and voice boxes was now a moment of dread. The mechanic sighed as he marched up the show stages stairs. Beginning to open Bonnie's back and all goldie could do was watch helplessly.

Bonnie looked at Freddy, moving his mouth partially to smile at his friend. Though he couldn't say anything Freddy knew what Bonnie was saying. See you around. And then his body went limp. The lights in his eyes flickered off and the mechanic moved back making his way towards Chica.

Goldie's eyes followed the mechanic as he approached chica's back. Her eyes met Freddy's with tears beginning to reach them as she tried to smile at him too. She was scared but she was trying her best to be brave. He knew what she was trying to say too. I'll miss you guys. Then the lights flickered out of her eyes. Her body went slack slumping forward as she lost her power leaving Freddy to be the last in the group to go.

As Freddy looked out into the empty room one last time he caught his brothers gaze from the shadows. Goldie felt a lump forming in the back of his throat. He felt as though there was nothing he could do in this situation than let it be. As the brothers stared at one another goldie could hear freddy's final thought.

Take care, i love you brother.

With that the lights faded from his eyes. Goldie looked away. Tears stung his eyes now.

I love you too, brother of mine.

Goldie sighed as he watched the mechanic carefully now. Packing up their things to leave. It was just him now within the pizzeria. As the lights shut off goldie stepped out from the darkness to stand in the empty room gazing up at his friends and family.

He made a promise to protect them, and until they could wake up again he would. But that promise meant more than just to his friends. That promise was for you too.

I swear we'll get our happiest day. All of us. And when we meet again (Y/N) I'll make sure to protect you the most.

Goldie furrowed his brows suddenly filled with an intense sense of duty. His mind wandered as he thought about you, about how you approached him first when you had first learned about their abilities.

Your smile and laugh. Your desire to help. And then the words you said to him. With a heavy breath goldie closed his eyes for a moment picturing you one last time before he found a place to rest as he looked over this place.

I love you too (Y/N).

He meant it. Every word he ever thought here in this moment. You would get your happiest day. He promised.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
923 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...
60.7K 2.1K 25
You're looking for a new job after you lost your previous one as a waitress thanks to pest control. As you search through the newspaper you come acro...
501K 10.2K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...