familiar? (𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣�...

By Anonymous_em250

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴew... ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷 old "friend" of the triplets... More

familiar
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
epilogue
epilogue 2.0

7

3.1K 77 53
By Anonymous_em250

as the group walk back into the hotel, nick is instantly on the look out for max. he scans the lobby to look for the redhead. a sigh of relief leaves his lips as he sees him behind the front desk, currently working with a customer.

"you guys go up. i'm gonna ask max about tomorrow." nick says to others. he walks away not bothering to listen to their snarky comments.

he waits behind the woman that max is currently working with. when she steps out of the way he walks up to him. max looks up from his computer to see nick in front of him. a wide smile forms on his face when he sees him.

"nick! nice to see you again." max says cheerfully. nick has to try so hard not to blush at the sound of max saying his name.

"yeah! i just came here wondering if you're free tomorrow?" nick asks anxiously. he really hopes he's available.

max thinks for a moment, going over what he may have planned tomorrow. "uhh, im working till midday but after that i'm free. why's that?"

"me and my friends are planning on going to the beach and we were wondering if you wanted to come?" nick picks at the side of his fingers down by his side so max can't see how nervous he is.

"yeah! id love to. i hope they don't mind me coming. seeing as i have only met you properly." max chuckles. his laugh makes nick feel a lot more nervous.

"they're totally fine with it. we're all quite social and get along with new people quite easily so it's fine." nick feels ecstatic. he's so happy that he can make it. "i'll ask them what time we're leaving, i'll make sure it's after 12 don't worry."

"ok cool, thank you. i'll see you tomorrow then." max smiles at nick.

"cya then." and with that nick begins to walk away.

"wait nick." max calls out. he stands up behind the counter to make sure nick hears him. nick turns around and walks back over to max.

"we should probably exchange some sort of contact information so we can keep in contact and you can lemme know what time we're leaving tomorrow." max says.

"ohhh yeah. that's probably a good idea." nick pulls out his phone and pulls up his instagram.

"here's my insta." he turns his phone around to show max who also has his phone out now.

"damn- that's a lot of followers. and you're verified!? i didn't know you were famous." max chuckles nervously as he types nicks user into his phone.

"oh yeah. me and my brothers have a youtube channel." nick says. he hopes max doesn't think that's weird.

"oh that's cool. what kind of content do you do?" max asks now curious.

"just like vlogs and stuff. we do car videos where we talk about random topics and stuff. they're pretty funny though, not to be self centred or anything." nick reassures.

"what's the channel name?" max asks now opening youtube.

"sturniolo triplets." nick says simply. max stays quiet as he looks up the channel. when their channel comes up, he hits the red subscribe button.

"geez, 3 million? that's impressive." max says with a rather impressed look on his face.

"thank you." nick replies simply.

"ok cool! just text me when you have the finally details about tomorrow. if i try texting you it'll get lost in all your dm requests." max laughs as he sits back down putting his phone away.

"i will. cya later max." nick waves goodbye as he walks away.

"cya nick."

nick hops into the elevator and takes a big breath. he didn't know he'd been so nervous that he wasn't breathing properly. he leans against the wall of the elevator to regain his breath and think over the interaction. he's gonna be over thinking that later.

maximus👽 - max
nick😵‍💫 - nick

nick😵‍💫
hey max

maximus👽
hello nick :)

nick😵‍💫
i didn't know your full name was maximus

maximus👽
yeah
most people just call me max tho

nick😵‍💫
yeah
it's a lot easier
anyway
we agreed on 12:30 for tomorrow
i hope that works for you

maximus👽
yea that's fine

nick😵‍💫
awesome!
we're going to get a rental van atm so you can come with us if you'd like

maximus👽
yeah sure
thatd make things a lot easier
thank you <3

nick😵‍💫
no problem <3

"who you texting nick?" chris says smugly from his bed.

"no one that concerns you." nick says matter of factly.

"it's your red head loverboy isn't it?" chris teases.

"and what if it is? that's non of your business." nick says not looking up from his phone.

chris and matt share a look before they lunge for nick.

"hey- WHAT THE FUCK." nick screams as matt and chris tackle on top of him, reaching for his phone. "GET OFF ME- no, NO GIVE ME MY PHONE." nick yells as chris successfully grabs nicks phone out of his hand and starts to run out of the hotel room. matt hops off nick and follows him out. nick rushes up to his feet to grab his phone of his brother. as he walks out their door, he sees matt and chris knocking aggressively on the girls door. he starts to run at them, matt and chris now screaming for the girls to open up before nick reaches them.

just as nick is about to reach them, the door opens and the boys their way last kennedy and shuts the door right in nicks face.

"WE GOT HIS PHONE!" chris calls out cheerfully.

"chrisssss, give it back." nick whines from outside the door.

nick presses his ear against the door to hear what their saying.

"why is it good that you have his phone?" kennedy asks rather confused.

"cause he was texting max." matt says in a gooey lovey voice. nick hears audrey and kennedy gasp and they instantly start telling chris to show them the messages.

nick just groans and slides down the door and sit down leaning his back against it as he waits. he lets out little chuckles at his brothers craziness. a small smile plastered on his face as he listens to his friends gush over his messages.

he falls back when chris opens the door suddenly.

"he sent you a heart! and you sent one back!" chris says so excited he jumps over nick and starts running around the hallway.

"ok and?" nick questions his brothers over eagerness about the whole situation.

"cause that's good?!" matt says behind him. "it's a sign that he's comfortable around you already."

"you guys do realise that i've never said that i like him? i literally met him yesterday." nick raises an eyebrow at his brother.

"yeah, but you like him don't you?" audrey asks sitting down next to him.

"no! yes he's good looking but i don't have feelings for him yet." nick rubs his temples at his friend's absurdity.

"YET, HE SAID YET." that sends chris on another high, him going absolutely ballistic.

nick just sighs, a small smile resting on his lips.

ok so i lied- they don't go to the beach this chapter...
they do go next chapter tho💀
so be excited ppl :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 18
❝ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 spent most of her childhood won...
8.1K 102 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
55.7K 1K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...
59.7K 1.1K 18
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚...