familiar? (𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣�...

By Anonymous_em250

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴew... ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷 old "friend" of the triplets... More

familiar
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
epilogue
epilogue 2.0

4

4K 97 20
By Anonymous_em250

the crew hope off the plan and get an uber to their accommodation. they're staying a hotel on the centre of the city, right in the middle of the buzz.

the triplets knew it was expensive to stay there but thought it was worth the money. it was an elegant hotel, grand chandelier in the lobby with soft red carpet on the floor. decadent green plants in gold pots lined the windows that let outsiders see inside the glamorous building.

the triplets had gone to reception to book them all in while the other went and got dinner seeing as they were starving and it was 3 in the morning.

the three brothers walked into the lobby and instantly knew they made the right decision of coming here.

"ok. you two go sit over on the couches over there and i'll go book us in." chris says starting to walk towards the front desk.

"ok mr bossy." nick scoffs. matt laughs at his brothers comment. chris just simply flips him off before heading to the front desk.

nick and matt sit down on the brown leather arm chairs that are scattered around the lobby. he pulls out his phone and starts to scroll through tiktok.

"oi nick." matt whispers over at his brother. nick doesn't hear him.

"nick." he's tries again. nick again doesn't hear him.

matt then kicks nicks shin to get his attention.

"OW! what the fuck was that for?" nick rubs his shin as he protests against his brother.

"nick." matt says again.

"what asshole?" nick says bluntly.

"see the guy chris' talking to? the receptionist?" matt slyly points over at the head desk. nick looks over at the large marble counter that chris is standing at. he looks behind it and sees a guy sitting behind it. nick perks up when he sees him. he has brown, or is it red? well he has nice hair that is styled into curtains and he has round glasses that sit on the bridge of his nose. he's wearing a white button up shirt with a red sweater vest over the top, but he can't tell what pants he's wearing as he's sitting down. nick has to admit- he's rather attractive.

"yeah... what about him?" nick asks nervously to his brother.

"he looks familiar don't you think?" matt questions to his brother. "i saw him when we walked in and i can't get it off my mind."

nick looks at his closer, trying to go through his files of faces in his head. he does look somewhat familiar but from where he can't tell.

"yeah, he does. i don't know where from though." nick chuckles. he goes to pick up his phone and continue on tiktok before matt grabs his arm.

"i'll go up to where chris is and look at his name tag and see what his name is." matt says about to stand up. nick quickly grabs him arms to pull him back down.

"you can't just go over there just to see what his name is. that's weird as hell." nick exclaims.

"uhhh fine. i'll just go tell him the others are running a bit late." matt shrugs.

"but what if they're not. what if they're 2 minutes away." nick says.

"ok and? why do you care so much?" matt cocks an eyebrow at nick confused.

"fine. do whatever then." nick gives up letting go on matt's wrist. matt gets up and heads over to where chris is standing. chris looks over at him and asks why he's there. matt says something that nick can't quite make out. chris replies before shooing him away to which he begins to walk back over to nick.

"so?" nick asks.

"his names max." matt shrugs the name obviously not ringing any bells.

max.

max.

max.

nick thinks over the name but can't seem to think of anyone. he questions whether he should go over there himself.

"no." matt says.

nick looks over at him extremely confused.

"huh? the fuck are you on?"

"no. i know what you're thinking." matt says. nick waits for matt to continue to see if he's right. "i'm
not letting you go over there."

"oh- so YOU can but i can't?" nick throws his hands up in the air in protest. "that's homophobia at its finest."

"oh my god nick. i'm not being homophobic. i'm just saying, you're not going over there." matt states.

nick stays quiet before he stands to his feet.

"nick. no." matt points at nick sternly telling him to sit down.

"what- you gonna stop me?" and with that nick starts to walk off.

"it's gonna be weird." matt calls out to nick as he continues to walk. nick just turns around and flips matt off before walking straight forward again.

he walks up beside chris and looks at his brother.

"oh my god. what do you want? cant you see i'm trying to check us in?" chris exclaims rather frustrated.

nick ignores his brother and looks at the guy behind the counter. nick checks his small gold name tag and in small little letters it reads 'max'. nick looks up at the guys face to be met by
some intense eye contact. max was already looking at him with a small
smile on his face.

nick looks at the face of the brunette and suddenly he can't speak. his jawline is sharp but soft at the same time making his knees weak. his eyes are a deep shade of brown that make him nervous as they look at him.

"uhm, hi im nick." nick says clearing his throat.

"oh hi. my names max. im assuming this is the other triplet." max says looking at chris.

"yep. this is him." chris says with a sigh. nick hits chris arm in annoyance.

max laughs at the two brothers. nick likes his laugh. it's a sweet genuine laugh.

"alrighty well everything's done for you guys and your friends. you're all checked in!" max says as he types a couple extra things into the computer.
"thank you!" chris and nick say at the same time before turning around and walking back over to matt.

"chris chris. me and nick were saying before that max looks so familiar." matt rushes over to chris to get his opinion on the matter.

chris turns around and looks at max, trying not to be obvious of course.

"he does a little bit." chris nods before turning around to grab his bags. he honestly couldn't give a shit.

"do you not care?" matt asks his brother rather amazed at how uninterested he is in the matter.

"yeah not really. i mean he's a guy around our age, a lot of guys look like that."

"no they don't."

chris and matt turn around to look at their brother, a rather perplexed look on their face.

"what do you mean 'no they don't'" chris chuckles at his brother.

"he doesn't, he looks different. i haven't seen anybody else who looks like him." nick shrugs trying to play it cool.

"right. but he seems familiar so he's this one of a kind guy that we've seen before yet we have no idea who he is? yeah right. nick, he looks like every other guy." chris rolls his eyes as he continues walking to the elevator. matt chuckles slightly under his breath.

"whatever."

as they hop into the elevator, nick continues to think about max. how does he know him? he seem so familiar, as if he's met him somewhere before. but no matter how hard he thinks he can't think of anyone named max who he knows.

they get to the three rooms they booked. and head into the one for them. it's the triplets in one, art and vincent in one and the 2 girls in the other.

they hang around until the other arrive and they eat their food before they head to their seperate rooms and crash for the night.

but all that nick can think about it "red head" downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1K 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...
80.1K 822 42
One day the triplets move in next door to y/n and become best friends with each other but y/n sees one of the triplets as a little more than friends...
296K 3.5K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
56.8K 1.1K 26
𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡? 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘, �...