familiar? (𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣�...

By Anonymous_em250

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴew... ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷 old "friend" of the triplets... More

familiar
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
epilogue
epilogue 2.0

1

8.3K 127 88
By Anonymous_em250

sturniolo_triplets

liked by arthur_grey, audrey.smith and 103,742 others

sturniolo_triplets NEW VIDEO OUT NOWWW. GO WATCH IT- HAPPY FRIDAY

user AHHHHHH ITS FRIDAY FINALLY

arthur_grey i don't appreciate chris aiming a gun at me
christophersturniolo no hard feelings art🙃

hayes.vincent i can just tell that it's chris annoying nick in the last photo
nicolassturniolo i'm surprised that you knew but i'm also not
hayes.vincent it's classic chris- kinda expected at this point🤷‍♂️
christophersturniolo rude.

audrey.smith nick looks so good in that first photo
matthew.sturniolo ummm- excuse me?!?!
nicolassturniolo sorry matt🤪
christophersturniolo wtaf audrey. i thought we were friends
audrey.smith we are chris but you know that friends don't lie 😁
liked by nicolassturniolo

kennedyrough chris = 🦭🦭
christophersturniolo 🦭🦭🦭
matthew.sturniolo 🦭🦭🦭
nicolassturniolo 🦭🦭🦭

"matt. can you PLEASE hurry up. everyone is waiting for us." chris calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"ok ok. i'm coming- geez." matt replies as he runs down the stair, his keys jingling in his hand. "where's nick?"

"in the car already." chris huffs.

"i didn't take that long." matt states as he walks out to the car.

"no- you took that long." his brother replies.

"ok whatever. just get in the car." matt says hopping into the drivers seat.

"oh my god- finally. took you two fuckers long enough." nick exclaims irritated from the back seat.

"woah. can the hostility be brought down a level? thank you." matt says calmly looking back at nick which makes chris chuckle.

matt starts the car and pulls out the driveway.

"who we getting first?" matt asks nick through the rear view mirror.

"kennedy. and then vincent and arthur are both at audrey's house already so we'll grab them all from there." nick says not looking up from his phone.

"ok cool. how come everyone's at audrey's and then Kennedys just at her place?" matt asks a bit concerned.

"she had some family gathering this afternoon and only just got home." nick replies again not looking up from his phone.

"oh ok. makes sense."

the boys fall back into the silence before they pick up kennedy, the energy instantly rising in the car.

once they've picked everybody up they head to the diner where they were having dinner.

the crew walk into the warm cozy building, the smell of sweet belgium waffles wafting instantly up their noses. even though it was 8 o'clock at night.

"evening folks. you guys have a reservation?"

"yeah, it should be under sturniolo." chris's asks the waitress.

"oh yep. table for 7. awesome, just follow me guys."

they sit down and chat amongst themselves before they order.

"oh my god nick. we have this discussion every time we come here. birds aren't gonna take over the fucking planet." kennedy reassures him.

"but how do you know that? there are more chickens on this earth then there are people. do you know how dangerous that is kennedy-"

"nick! please, stop talking." arthur says in a harsh but sweet tone. nick automatically relaxes at the sound of the boys voice.

"so vincent. almost finished school." audrey points out.

"yeah! i'm done in about 2 weeks." he smiles.

"that's awesome dude. when's your graduation ceremony?" chris asks.

"hmm, i think next friday. and then after that i have my prom on saturday and then im done," he explains. "i was thinking of going on a trip after i graduate and i was wondering if you guys wanted to come?" he says to the group.

"dude, are you kidding? we'd love to." nick says, everyone at the table agrees.

"where were you planning on going?" matt asks.

"i wasn't sure. i was thinking LA? i know it's a bit basic but i've always wanted to go." vincent explains.

"well it's your trip, not ours. go where ever you want and we'll follow your lead." kennedy says as she puts her arm over his shoulders and squeezes him supportively.

when their food arrives, they fall in a calm chatter which is quite rare for the group but no one acknowledges it. once their done they pay and head out.

"you guys want ice cream?" audrey asks the group.

"umm- yes obviously." nick replies. the group walk in three separate lines. matt, chris and vincent at the front. kennedy and nick behind them. and then arthur and audrey behind them. it was where they usually stood when they would go on walks. they didn't know why but it just happens naturally at this point.

the group arrive at the ice cream parlour and all order their ice cream.

"i'll pay guys." matt says raising a card up in the air.

"uhhh, no you won't." nick goes up to him and pulls his hand down.

"and why not?" matt snarks back.

"because that card is our shared bank account card. and i know for a fact that is the only card you brought with you." nick crosses his arms as he states the fact that matt will in fact not be paying.

"it's fine guys. i'll pay." arthur says as he walks up to the till.

"no! arthur-" everyone rushes towards him but it's too late once they hear the beep of the eftpos machine.

"arthur." kennedy draws out.

"what?!" arthur asks confused.

"you're too nice for us dude." chris says.

"what do you mean? i can be mean." everyone just looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

he just scoffs with a small smile on his face.

it's true, everyone loves arthur.

first chapter...
it's a little bit boring atm but trust me it'll get better.

i hope you enjoyed this so far. please be loud commenters. i wanna know your thoughts and everything so pls comment if you can :DDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 3.5K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
64.1K 1.7K 18
❝ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 spent most of her childhood won...
59.6K 1.1K 18
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚...
264K 8K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 has spent for as...