Through the eyes of a Stranger

By lilmama881106

After waking up on Earth Tessandra Alderman has no idea where she is or who she is she gets taken in by a hug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

3 0 0
By lilmama881106

"I'm sorry but do I know you? I mean some of this stuff is so familiar but this place. Forgive me, but I uh I don't have much memory I took a very hard hit when I crashed down here." Tessa said as she shuffled her hair around. "Are you like my healer?" She asked looking at him confused making him smile lightly. "No, I'm not a healer. I am actually in charge of this place. I do know you though. I know almost everything about you. I know about your crash. You'll soon learn to find there is very little that me or my people don't know. I want to help you Tessandra. I want to tell you the truth about all of this, here this world around you. I have waited for so long to be able to be here with you, just. Please... will you let me help you?" Amal asked in a pleading voice, with eyes that showed nothing but honesty.

"I have been here for over a year. If you are here to help me. Why did you wait so long to seek me out? I have been making great process on the treatment I have been given I think I need to stay on it. I have been told to stop mid-way through could be very harmful especially with those who are unfamiliar with it. Are you familiar with it?" Tessa asked in a nervous tone.

"We are aware of it and how it works. We are not on personal terms with it though no but don't worry some of the people I had watching over you have filled me in on your treatment and your healer. I know most of the process you have made and I am very proud of you it is known most people in your state do not get this far successfully. I have been looking everywhere for you. It wasn't until a few months ago when another pod crashed that I was able to find you. A man who obviously was not from here since he got stuck in the hunting grounds most of the other villages use. Only crazy man, or well-trained man would go through there the way he did." Amal laughed shaking his head.

"You know all about that though. Since you know him at one point you were going to share a life with the crazy man. I have heard lots of things about this man and you. Tell me Tessa will you tell me that story. We'll make it like a game. You tell me a story and I'll tell you one. Afterwards we can play twenty questions. Only rule is NO LYING. Lying will have... consequences." He said in a tone that made her skin crawl.

"Are you here to hurt me Amal?" Tessa asked looking him straight in the eye. "Never in a million years would I ever hurt you Tess. I will never let anything or anyone hurt you. I understand you have trust issues and for good reason. I understand you just met me but if you can believe anything believe that you mean a so much to me and I will kill anyone or anything that comes brings you harm." Amal said in a low passionate growl.

"What story do you want to hear?" Tessa asked in a curious tone. "I have been able to see you daily for most of your life. Even if you could not see me. I do not tell you this to scare you but just so you can understand the situation better. I have however not been able to have any type of way to check on you for the last almost year except for little whispers that flow through the lands. I has been driving my heart on the very edge of insanity so to speak not being to know if you were ok, or even alive."

"If you were hurt, hungry or cold. What those savage simple folk in those surrounding villages who are always at war with each other could be doing to you being in the middle of a battle you are to a part of in a land you don't know. It made me crazy!" He said the last part a little louder while he bent the metal frame work of the chair he was holding and standing over. I want to hear the story of what happened to you this past year, from you. No lies. I will know if you are lying to me, don't forget love I've watched you grow up." He warned sitting in a chair in front of her.

"If I tell you this story what story will you tell me?" She asked looking down at her hands than back to him. "Mine." He said flatly. "How will I know if your lying?" She asked in a nervous tone. "I will never lie to you that is a promise. I know it doesn't mean much right now since you don't know me or who I am but I swear I will never lie to you. If you want information though love, you going to have to meet me half way. Give and take. Equal partners here, yeah?" He asked looking here dead in the eye to make sure he was serious. "Ok." She took a deep breath, than looked back to him.

"I was the head chief of medical units and our warriors or soldiers, apparently as I've been told I do remember some of that. My job was to protect the man I was going to marry and loved the president. There was an attack on our ship up there. I think there was two that part I am not certain on I was not there personally in a conscious state to find out. He injected me in the neck with what I am not certain, he said he did it to save me, from those who wanted to harm me, or whoever it was that made the attack. I was stabbed for him after begging him not go through with an event that got attack but like always or from what little I remember he thought he knew best." She scoffed shaking her head.

"After that I crashed on a pod on shore or bank line a young girl came and saved me from some creature, she helped me take a door out of my leg. I didn't know we were in the middle of two battling tribes. That girl saved my life we ran through this forest and her enemy tribe had stuck a thick spear to the young girls sister. I had got up and took her down. I was trying to help her I got her to a river or some type of water source I wasn't sure how or why but my body was acting in movements my brain knew what to do even though I didn't I was just going through motions it was confusing. The young girl went for help. The others came back and of course they were suspicious of me apparently you get a lot of people who fall from the sky where they are not supposed to be landing. The enemy tribe came and fought us off. The girl I saved died before we even had time to raise a sword. After helping them they agreed to help me." Tessa said looking down at her hands only to have Amal lift her chin back up to look him in the eye nodding her to go on.

"I was tested to see if I was some kind of person with blue eyes that has been going around hurting the other villages stealing their loved ones and family, turns out though I'm just someone who got tossed aside by a man who claims loved her with no memory. I was angry beyond all measure they knew some of my family I guess they said others would be looking for me, like they did them to take my parents hard work and turn it to something it was never meant to be. They told me about a process that would help get my memory back and they have been nothing but good to me ever since. I have had some issues with the treatments though don't get me wrong." She chuckled.

"When Julian, that's his name the man who claims to love me, came down here almost a year later I should have been relieved to see him or happy. I remembered him a little more each day I am around him or do random things, but I wasn't happy I was angry and hurt. I felt like I didn't know this man in front of me because if I did or if he truly knew me he would not have thrown me down here, with no letter, picture, canteen of water and not even the realization of my own DAMN NAME!" She said getting worked up but calmed herself down quickly.

Amal took his hand and was rubbing hers to bring her comfort. "Anyway when my friends found me they have clued me in some things that happen and I was able to go back to my people who live here. I have trained with many villages and worked hard to bring peace to them. I know if I want my people to be ok and be here for the purpose of whatever it was my parents and others were originally trying to achieve the new life everyone was so desperate to start here than we needed to form peace with every one we can. All I want is peace and no more fighting. I was trained and raised my whole life, I think anyways, on fighting. It's good to know how, but it's not something you want to do with your whole life." She said shaking her head at the shock of the honesty coming out of her that she's never told anyone.

"I never admitted that I don't think." Looking at him he was in his own way comforting it was easy to forget the man in front of her is a mass murdering psycho twisted man making an army of people for his own purposes they are unaware or unsure of. He smiled at her. "Sometimes it's easier to talk and confess things you would never think of yourself saying to someone you are unfamiliar with. They do not know you on a personal manner their judgment will not mean as much and their advice will matter a little more because they have the best view of the situation at hand the outsider's view. From that view you can only see the problem as a whole and not be worried if the person who is on the listening end is partial to one side rather than the other. Please go on." Amal said smiling lost in her words. For years he waited to talk to her, hear her voice share things with her. He was so caught up in the moment as it was finally happening his heart had never felt as full and fluttering as it did now.

"Anyway that's pretty much it. I crashed down on a world I do not know I made some friends and discovered old ones. I got to be reunited with my people and have done my best to train them how to be able to defend themselves from the people who keep attacking them. I have fought them and it angers me to see them cross lands that are not theirs to steal people and rip them form their families I have seen it with my own eyes. It broke my heart to see so much unnecessary death. I may not remember my parents since they left me at such a young age but I know with everything in me that was not the world they were trying to create."

"Every day I wake up and I have to battle with myself. It's torturous in its own way if there is greater power I battle with the thought of him just being cruel with my life. My life that I remember was nothing but fighting. I fought to make myself smarter since I was pretty much orphaned and needed to make my place in my society if I wanted to have an enjoyable life, no matter how smart I was not FULLY happy. I fought to be to be a great warrior so I could defend those who couldn't defend themselves because I thought it would help others. I had to fight to lock some innocents away. I fought to become top of my people so I could lead them to better life, my fellow leaders questioned me and choose selfish decisions every step along the way even when they were wrong. I fight with myself even now." She said looking up at him.

"I fight myself because ethe more I remember who I was the more I realize I was not happy. I was just going through the motions of the life that was planned and picked out for me, I really do love my friends and Julian though I did, I do. I just I love the person I have become this past year. I finally feel like I am finding who I was meant to be and I don't want to ever go back to the person I was forced to be. That is my story for the past year." She said looking at him.

Feeling a huge weight off her chest. She was nothing but honest minus details she felt was none of his business. "Thank you for your amazing story. It surely is an incredible one not many people have to go through. I think I will save my story for another time though it seems to have taking a lot from you at the moment I don't want to overdo it. I will however be open to twenty question game you ask a question than I will. You may start, if you are up to it." Amal asked. A loud knock came to the door as it opened.

"Forgive me, now is a good time to try to eat meus Rex, & Regina." The man in what looked to be a doctors coat. "I think that is a wise idea thank you doctor. Do you need to check her while you are here?" He asked looking at the man in front of him. The doctor looked shocked and scared Amal has never spoken to anyone so kindly before without something disturbing to come of it. "Only if the Regina has pain or any concerns or issues that either feel she needs seen? Mostly she just needs food, fluids, and rest." He answered in his best professional tone.

"I feel great thank you though the vital readings on the screen were taken a few minutes ago and all looks well. Thank you so much for the food, it was very kind and thoughtful to come this way." She said with a deep beautiful smile that caused both men to smile with her. The doctor just nodded, placing two trays of soup, bread, and some fruit in front of them with both water and juice cups.

"Your staff is wonderful and welcoming you must feel proud." She beamed at him, making him feel pride in his people and self. "I am. My people work hard, I have high expectations and make sure things are the way they need to be, otherwise I cannot help them. Again with the give and take theory sometimes. Do you need help eating?" He asked her. "No, my hands are quiet capable thank you." She chuckled at him.

"Ok, so I guess my first question is where am I?" She asked dipping her bread in the meat vegetable soup in front of her. She was going to need all the strength she could get to get out of here. "You are in my village so to speak. It big and different than what you are used to, but you will be treated with every respect you are after all the world known savior." He said with a smile. "I don't feel like one. I think you and the rest of the world are putting hopes in me that are unreachable for me to achieve." She laughed off. "I think you are the only one who can't yet see it, but don't worry I will show you, because you are. You are the savior." Playing with grape he looked at her.

"My turn. In your story you said some harsh words of Julian, are you still attached to him?" He asked looking at her intently. "I will always have love for Julian. I just don't think I am in love with the man. It's hard to say. Can you love someone completely after they have done what they have to me to you? A part of me thinks maybe I need to be on my own for a while until I am complete anyways." She said taking a drink. "So I am hearing a no?" He asked, as she just nodded in agreement making him smile even more this may easier than I thought, he thought to himself.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked looking at him eating her grape. "I am going to help you. I will tell and show you everything and we will work this all out. Believe it or not Tessandra you are not the only one who is tired of fighting." He said with a sigh. "After your time here, do you wish to stay here, when the fighting is done?" He was nervous of the answer he would receive. "I love the lands here and wish to stay, yes. How did you find me and do you know if my friends are ok?" She asked him starting to sound nervous.

She was playing her role so well reeling him in. "That is two questions but I will allow it just once. You brought to us because you needed medical attention. I think it is rumored three of your party is dead and the others were also injured it seems you had a traitor among your traveling party. Don't worry though we do have the man and he will be dealt with as you see fit when the time comes for now he is where he needs to be." He said in a tone that left no room for arguing.

Tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Amal was quick to take the trays aside and sit closer on the bed, his hands to her cheeks wiping them away. "It's alright. Please don't cry, it pains me to see you cry. It will be ok. I heard they were brought back to the homes and properly laid to rest." He tried to assure her. "They were my friends. They were my people. I was supposed to protect them, and I... I failed." She said looking at him.

"Thank you so much for everything you have done. The trouble you have gone through, but I would like to rest now alone and gather myself." She said as another tear rolled down her cheek. "I understand, please try to eat." He suggested. "I don't really think I can at the moment thank you though." She said in a broken voice. "Just call if you need anything. Anything." He said as he lifted her brokenhearted eyes to look him and simply nodded. As she heard the door shut behind him she curled into the bed and blanket and cried herself to sleep wishing Emmitt was there to ease her through the pain and heartbreak of failing. Hoping he could find it in his heart to forgive her.

Anger started to roll over his body. "Bring me Jedikai and all the rest who were responsible who came back alive after bringing her in." Amal said emotionlessly to the guards waiting outside her door. "You two stay here and come to me if anything changes no one but doctors in or out. She needs rest." Amal said flatly only to have the guards nod in understanding. He made his way back to his throne room. He was self-made king after his father had fallen. If they added all the villages combined together who are standing against him including Atheo, he was still doubled in land size. His man power was continuing to grow.

Sitting down on his specially made chair he world used to call a throne he had many weapons installed into it, he patiently waited for those he had called upon. There were and easy fifty men waiting in the room as well ten were counselors, ten were his personal scientist and engineers working in the side room next to them working out details about projects with those counselors, the rest were guards awaiting orders and protecting him. Amal needed no protecting he was the most skilled warrior on the land most knew this. As the doors opened. He saw the guards bring in only one man.

"Is this all of the people who I have requested." HE asked the guards to be sure who simply nodded. "Jedikai are you the only remaining man who was a part of bring in Tessandra Alderman?" Amal asked looking at him questioningly. "Yes, meus Rex. The others have fallen to her and others swords there was a total of twenty men who were in the ambush twenty-one if you include myself. They fought well, I was starting to wonder myself if I would be making it out alive, until she slipped on the ground and her head had hit a rock." Jedikai answered honestly scared of what may come to him after admitting that he was a part of her being injured. "So you fought her last the only two of you standing do the others now know you betrayed them?" Amal asked curiously. "Only two people saw me and both suffers from head injuries and one is here. I think for now they will believe that we are simple just taken." He said confidently.

"I congratulate you on a job well done then You have done your task of bringing your queen home where she belongs. Tell me during the time you were able to see her around your grounds what can you tell me about what you saw?" He asked digging for information. "I am not sure as to what you're asking." Jedikai asked confused. "Was she happy, was she well cared for to your knowledge? Did the people try to harm her in any way? How did the men react to her? How was she with Julian?" Amal asked him more specifically trying to go through detailed questions.

"She was very well taken care of. She was an honored guest and every need or want was met. No one except our scouts and one who kidnapped her when she first got here have caused her harm he had her in a tent with an arrow that was pierced into her side claimed to have known her since she was a kid. Emmitt made sure to send him back to Lalani telling him he failed. The people loved her. The men all adore her, they are respectful to her for what she has taught and done. Of course some of them have lustful looks from their point of view it wouldn't be hard to see as why meus Rex.

From the matters with Julian they fought a lot but tried to keep civil. They seem to be trying to find common ground to rule the people the way they think they deserve but it is a mess from the villages view. They all want her to stay. Her memory last I heard was at least thought to be over half way complete she is close to the ending process which is more dangerous for her state of mind, and physical body. It would be best to have Emmitt her main healer her to guide her through it. He is the only one who has been with her every step of the way I have seen him save her many times over. He knows how to handle these things." Jedikai answered to the best of his knowledge.

"You are sure of this?" Amal asked sternly not one to play around with the welfare of his heart and soul. "I am you can ask among the people here who have also seen the effects of this process it is fact." He answered again with confidence. "Very well I have already rounded up a search party with the perfect person leading them through it should be fast and quick before those around him even know what is happening. I want everyone to know no harm is to come of the healer Emmitt until your Regina is out of the woods. After all he is to be the next leader over five tribes it may do us well to have him on our side. We must take every action to make him and your Regina see our reason. As safely as possible until other measures will be sought to see fit. I know how much she trust in that man. We need him for her." Amal said looking at all fifty in the room and combined room who all but nods and voices heard in agreement.

"I do thank you for bringing my woman to me Jedikai. I got to spend the afternoon with her. She is a remarkable woman who told me her story over the last year. I tell you never heard one like it before for a person a woman at that to have such courage, honesty, valor, honor to be so strong, the heartbreak of her tale is one of true heart break. Imagine watching someone your whole life, having built a world your world your very existence around one person who consumes every part of you down to your very soul." Amal said as he was slowly.

Making his way down the steps getting closer to Jedikai. "Then after all the time she comes to you. She finally is in your grasps. Only to find she is hurt bleeding form her beautiful head. Her body bruised battered and sore. That of course is easily forgiven knowing how well she is known to not go down without a fight. These are all things she can heal from superficial wounds are nothing to a real warrior it is fact." Amal said holding his arms open for all men to agree with him.

"Now imagine with me, when you start grounds to gain trust and she asks a simple question and the answer you give as honest as it was crushes her very heart to the point tears fall from her eyes. Her amazingly heroic eyes. Imagine with me if you will as she falls apart in front of you deeming herself to be many things which she is not. Such as a failure to her people for not being able to save them. According to the shadow before Abriel sliced of his head it was your weapon that killed the third man no. One that is rumored to have not only saved Tessa from battles with our people who were ignorant of who she was but a person she called friend, yes?" Amal asked him walking around in circles a few feet away from Jedikai.

"Yes, meus Rex, I had to, to follow orders those men would ever let me just take her, they would have fought to the death for her and if I wanted to keep my allegiance to you unknown to them I did all that I had to do." Jedikai said defending himself with truthful words. "Yes, I believe you did as well. No one here would blame you for that. Here's the thing though Jedikai you are the one who broke her tonight. You brought tears and pain to your Regina. The bruises you placed upon her will fade but emotional wounds do not fully heal do they Jedikai?" Amal asked him with a little anger.

"No, they do not." He said sadly. "I am the one who told you to bring her to me without harming her did I not? Did I not send a group of men to distract the party you were in? Can you look me in the eye and tell there was no other way to have brought her here to me without killing the older man?" Amal asked as all fifty men were now in the room watching the scene unfold in front of them.

"It is hard to say. I am not sure as everything happens so fast I was not planning for her to get hurt in any way but I did know she would have put up a fight. The older man was in the way the whole time of the ambush. I am sorry for any hurt caused to our Regina and personally take blame." Jedikai hoping his punishment will not be half as bad as he did succeed in bringing her here to him. "I know you will. I made promise to never let any harm come to my woman as she sat there in front of me, promised to finish those who cause her any harm. Than I had to tell her things that made rain come from her heart through her eyes. We all know how true I am to my word here are we not?" Amal asked every one knowing the truth of how honest he was to every word, and just how far he was willing to go for that woman.

"So you will fight me. If you can get me down or kill me no man here will stop you or bring you any harm. You will walk out of here a free man if you succeed. That is a promise." He said Amal was wearing only leather crossing X across him and Black pants with combat boots. He had small gloves that were cut so you can see his fingers and barely came up to his wrists. Jedikai looked shocked and just nodded. "You may have all the weapons on your person, you may take or borrow any from the guards or men around us. You will need it." Amal said in a sinister tone.

"Begin." He said flatly as Jedikai came charging him with the machete coming out of nowhere to Amal's chest but was twisted from his wrist and almost broken wrist as Amal slide under him and moved quickly on his arm, while kicking his leg out from under him breaking it on impact. Quickly taking a small dagger cutting both places behind his thighs to prevent him from being able to fully stand.

Jedikai took his throwing knifes and had managed to put two in each side of the outside part of Amal's biceps it did not faze him in the slightest almost as if he couldn't feel it. Amal came quickly as the daggers he used quickly in the sides of Jedikais lungs so his blood would fill in them. "You will feel how she felt. You crumbled her ability to breathe and broke her heart ripped it right out. You will feel the same." Amal said as he sliced down on Jedikais left chest and ripped his heart squishing it in his hands as if it was nothing.

Which is what he was now nothing but a corpse of a man who made his woman cry. Looking around the room. "Take his body and dispose of it, put his head on a pike outside the wall not so easily seen to her, so others may know what will happen should anyone else causes their Regina distress, pain, or harm. This is what will happen clean this mess up. Has anything changed with her?" He asked looking at his counselors. "No meus Rex she had finally cried herself to sleep the nurse has informed us as she went to check on her.

She is finally resting no one will bother her until she wakes." One said not making direct eye contact. "Good. What of Ezmena?" Amal asked his top warrior commander. "She and a handful of others have when Ms. Alderman arrived. It seems Jedikai was correct in his claims of others knowing how much we will need Emmitt." The commander said back with confidence.

"Ezrah, we need to get Rylon back. He has much to atone for, I don't need him getting out to the other tribes just yet. Hopefully he has not been captured yet or it will be this much harder to convert that healer. Tessa has spoken nothing about him. She knows nothing about where she is. So he has to still be out there. Make this one of the top priorities. I want him to die by hands. I don't need him making things more difficult than is needed he is a traitor and will be dealt with keep him away from her when you find him." Amal said to his commander Ezrah who only nodded back. "What should we do of the Julian issue? The Skylander people put their faith in him, the Regina still sees him as her job as well, how do we proceed." Another asked.

"Drek'kon that is a fair question we will use him to get his people to agree to our ways. It shouldn't be that hard especially if we can get the people in Atheo to override the systems, it's the sky people themselves that need to be turned they have special weapons that could be potential threat to all of us here. Our Regina does not see him the way she once had. We will get her to see our truth and help us she will get him on our side if he tries to come here and fails to see the right way. Then we'll get him to agree by force. Same way others have converted over." Amal said with his evil smile and the others nodded smiling with him.

"You all know what to do, what to check. Make sure to keep those two away from her while she rests. Anyone who disturbs her will die by my hands. I am going to my quarters leave me be unless something of urgences arises or any changes to her is made I want to be informed immediately when she awakens, as well as food brought to her. We know what she likes and what she can handle make it happen." Amal said smiling to himself.

He has changed this week knowing he would have her with him. Everyone was more than thankful for it. It made him a little softer, yet more dangerous at the same time. He was less demanding, more caring of the people because he knew how kind hearted her heart truly was and wanted to make her happy. He would not let her see his inner beast no matter what. He would never live with himself or be able to look himself in the eye should she ever find herself afraid of him. He went to his bed and feel asleep happily. She was here. She was honest and opened with him. He knew she was; his destiny was finally happening. Everything was the way his father said it would be.

"OK we know where she is now we just need a the plan to come forward and all the men to go where they need to. Do you remember where it is?" Emmitt asked Malik who only nodded he was himself a mess. "According to our little friend Jedikai head is now on pike in the front of the gates. No one knows she has her memories back just about half. They are certain she needs to finish the process they will be hell bent on a healer so we need more warriors in your village Luca." Kai said leaving no room for argument. "We will see to that." Abriel growled out.

"Very well. Make sure Emmitt, Luca and Chloe are guarded more than anyone if there are any more spies they will know that is who she trust the most, and who they will most likely be willing to grab." Ira pointed out. "Yes, Emmitt you will need to be staying in the village. That is final gather your things and return within an hour." "Our little friend has also reported that they are looking for Rylon. They have no clue where he is and we need it to stay that way so we need to change his appearance before he comes fight with us marching up to his door." Cato pointed out looking around the room.

"So everyone is aware what we do from here?" Tahlia asked. "Then it has begun." Tahlia asked as everyone walked out with hawks flying every which way. "You are sure you know what you're doing? You know what will happen." Malik said grabbing Emmitt's arm. Luca looking a little concerned as well. " I know but he needs me to get to her. She needs me to survive him. This has to happen stick to the plan and make sure to check Julian. This will work. I will be back. This will end and for once we will finally know what true freedom and peace feels like all of us." Emmitt said with a smirk. "You mean until Atheo and those other outsiders come storming or walls for their chief back." Luca chuckled. "I have to get back Kenzo is going crazy about Chloe. While we got him all patched and healed up, we discovered Chloe is expected. It is hard to keep that man calm now while he knows he is going to battle." Luca said with a chuckle.

"He can always stay here to defend the village. Give him peace of mind." Emmitt said running his hand along his chin. "He won't do it. He knows how safe she will be. HE knows how much we need him so does Chloe she refuses to be baby sat while her family needs help or at least that's how she put it." Malik said with a hard laugh. "Ride safe my boy. We'll give them hell." Malik said hugging him.

"Now hurry up." Luca added hugging him to. Emmitt rode fast and hard to his home no one knew where exactly it was they just knew of areas it could be he took the shortest way than halted as a person in a hooded cloak stood in front of him with the darkness surrounding them it was hard to make out the person or who they were, but f they were here like this they weren't friendly and there was probably more. It didn't take long for an object to hit him behind his head and fall of the horse. Blurry vision he wasn't able to move the way he needed to. His hands were bounded and before his eyes closed the hooded stranger pulled down her hood looking at him with so much emotion flowing through the eyes. "Mama?" He asked in a shocked voice before his world went black after getting hit in the head again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
92.8K 5K 48
Have you ever wondered if you were far greater than how you appear to be? Have you ever wondered if there was a different life waiting for you? A lif...
50.2K 2.1K 16
Olivia's perfect life fell apart in an instant. Now she's left to pick up the pieces and move on, but that's easier said than done when the image of...
1.3K 164 30
A young girl who is going through a mental trauma ends up going to another dimension. ------------------------------------------- Maya, a young high...