Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Demon's Awakening.

1.5K 44 14
By TanijiroOdd

You read the description. You know what will happen. I don't own One Piece.

Once the concert has ended, the after party begins with everyone meeting at the banquet hall. Uta received constant praise and offered her to stay on the island, but she kind heartedly rejects their invitation.

"I would rather sail with the Red Haired Pirates than stay here." Uta said. "Besides, I promised my friend that I'll come back."

"You don't mean Luffy, do you?" asks one of the singers from before.

"I'm not telling." Uta said smiling.

Putting her feelings and hesitation at ease lifted a great pain off of her shoulders. The young singer takes in this moment as she knows she won't be back here for years to come, or maybe not at all. Uta has told Gordon her decision and the king respected Uta's choice, but was still upset by the outcome. For the time being everyone is celebrating the winner of the competition and the departure of the Red Haired Pirates, specifically Uta.

"You know, I'm surprised that your willing to allow us on the island." Shanks laughs as he drinks down some alcohol alongside Gordon.

"Pirates who sing are the most free." Gordon said as he sipped his drink slowly. "A couple of decades ago, there was a pirate crew who showed us the meaning of singing without worry."

The king smiles as he reminisces about the past.

"I was a young teen back then, but those pirates really knew how to bring a party." Gordon said. "They introduced us to the song 'Binks Sake' and when I first heard it, I was filled with happiness and the joy behind the song was splendid."

Shanks takes a swig from his jug and laughs at Gordon's conversation.

"A song that is popular among pirates brought you happiness?!" Shanks asks. "You really don't judge music, do you?"

"Is that bad?" Gordon asks.

"I expected nothing less from the king of Elegia." Shanks said, slapping the king's back.

"You're quite the happy drunk." Gordon said smiling. "I'll savor this drink with you."

"Hahahaha! That's the spirit!" Shanks said as he clanked his jug against Gordon's cup.

The other pirates were talking with the citizens happily, sharing stories and adventures. The citizens talk about their experience regarding music and singing. Uta finds it exciting especially and soaks in all the knowledge she can get. Music theory, types of songs, rhythms, and other music related topics are all things Uta takes to heart. Lot of the young singers that Uta befriended were intrigued by Uta's adventures as a pirate. As people who rarely leave the island due to their love of music, listening to stories outside of there is like a fairy tale. After talking about their stories for so long, Uta needs a small break.

"I'm going to go get something to drink." Uta said, breaking the conversation. "Where do I go?"

"You can get some refreshments over where the windows are." said one of the singers as she pointed to her left. "Take as long as you want."

Uta nods and heads to the direction where the singer was pointing to.

I'm glad Shanks is letting me stay up late. Uta said as she skips away. Now, where are the drinks?

Uta looks around and sees the table where water jugs and juice boxes are laid out. There was also alcohol, but Uta could care less. The girl decides for a juice box and looks at the flavors available.

SMACK!

Uta jumps as the window behind her bursts open.

That scared me. Uta thought as she tried to catch her breath. Must be a storm.

Uta walks over to close the window and is surprised that there is no breeze. Curious, she takes a peek outside and doesn't feel any wind nor sees a single cloud in the sky. Everything outside is as peaceful as it can be.

"Huh, that's weird." Uta said.

The girl closes the window and goes back to finding something to drink. Suddenly, Uta's eyes unknowingly glows red as an ominous aura suddenly appears from behind her.

Someone is watching me?!

The young girl swivels her body in fear, but sees no one. Uta blinks a few times and rubs her eyes.

Probably tired. the diva thought.

Uta heads back, but notices something fluttering in the distance. At first, the girl thought she was seeing things, but decided that investigating wouldn't hurt. Uta goes to the corner of the room where all the couches are and takes a look around.

"Huh? What's this?" Uta asks herself as she picks up some paper from the couch. "Music sheets?"

Uta has never seen scores like these before. They look nothing like the ones on display back in downtown and the paper looks almost ancient. The edges are torn, the paper crumbled, and the writing is sloppy. Uta looks at it curiously and tries to make out what it says. In the end, the writing was in a language unknown to her and gave up trying to read it.

"Tot Musica?" Uta reads out loud. "Is that the title of this song?"

Uta looks at the ground to see three more pieces of paper that are in similar condition as the one she's holding. She picks them all up and puts it neatly in her hands.

I'd really like to try and sing this song. Uta thought as she put the music sheets down. Too bad I can't read...huh?

It took her a moment, but she can suddenly read the music. The notes and vocals seem to make sense to her. The young girl is filled with awe and wonder at this new language that she can somehow understand. Uta smiles happily.

"Let's see how this song goes." Uta said as she skims the first bar of the piece.

Uta clears her throat and sings the lyrics out loud.

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ

..........

..........

...hurts...

.........

...my head...

.........

...so many voices...

.........

...open my eyes...

.........

...can almost...

"She'll destroy the world!"

"Help me!"

"It's the devil!"

...what's happening...

"Save me!"

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"He's dead!"

...I think I can...

Going through her excruciating headache, Uta slowly manages to open her eyes. At first she's in a daze, but the sight before her snaps her out of her trance.

The city? It's burning? Huh?

Uta looks from side to side to see the kingdom of Elegia in destruction from a bird's eye's view. Uta looks down and watches in horror as buildings topple over and set ablaze. Uta has seen disaster before when going with the Red Haired Pirates and she knows that there isn't any bombardment nor natural disaster that is capable of this. Her head begins to hurt as voices scream from inside.

"Momm-"

"It's got m-"

"Take my ha-"

"She'll kill m-"

The voices! They're screaming! They're...disappearing!

Uta tries to move her limbs and to her utmost horror, sees someone else's arm instead of hers. Instead of her small and thin arm, Uta raises a large white arm that is surrounded by black bars and ends in a white gloved hand. Uta looks to her opposite side to see the same arm.

What happened to me? Uta asks herself as she begins to tense up.

The poor girl turns her head and a laser beam is shot from her face into the city causing another explosion. Uta can sense the voices in the city disappear one after another. Suddenly, she begins to move her body and the body she's in begins to rampage around the city. The hands are smashing buildings and laser beams shooting from her body which explodes into the city. The girl is in distress as she tries to budge from her current position.

SHANKS! HELP ME!

Uta begins to cry and scream, but she's unable to move her body nor is she able to project her voice any louder than a whisper. All Uta can do is watch as she destroys Elegia against her own will. Uta's vision turns to the giant church and her eyes grow wide in horror as she sees her reflection through the window panes.

Who am I? Is this me?

Instead of her face in the reflection, she sees the image of a man grinning evilly. His face was no different from a corpse and could scare anyone with that malicious smile. The yellow hair on his head is long and shaggy with a goatee to match. His right eye is an empty void while his left is replaced with an X shaped scar. The man also had a top hat that's tilted towards his right, adding to his sinister look. The scary man is surrounded by human skulls covered in fire which were the source of the laser beams. What's also terrifying is that the man is missing his entire lower body. There's no stomach, no hips, no legs but instead a floating torso. Before Uta could sink in the image, the glass shatters as the being thrusts his arm into the building. Uta could puke at any moment. She looks down again and senses a familiar aura. Upon Uta's shock, it was the group of girls she was talking to moments ago. They were looking at her screaming in fear and agony.

"Why did Uta turn into that?"

"Forget about her! Just run!"

PLEASE RUN! RUN AWAY!

Despite screaming as loud as she possibly can, Uta's words couldn't reach them as the arm slowly reached towards the young group. Uta closes her eyes shut, but is unable to block out their screams that are resonating in her head. Uta breaks even more as the screaming suddenly cuts off.

SOMEONE STOP ME! ANYONE, PLEASE! SHANKS! HELP ME!

Uta pleas were unanswered as she continues to rampage as the man, that is Tot Musica.

"Everyone! Stop that thing!"

"Captain, we need to be careful! Uta's in that thing!"

Uta blinks and senses several auras coming from the west. They were fast and strong. They were the executives of the Red Haired Pirates.

GUYS! STOP ME! Uta cries out.

"Can you sense Uta there?"

"Faintly, I don't think she's conscious. That damn monster seems to be moving at its own free will."

"Attack it with everything you got!"

The crew attack Tot Musica with the belief that Uta is unconscious. However, unknown to them, is fully aware of everything that has been happening for the last five minutes or so. Uta watches in fear as her crewmate attacks her possessed body with attacks strong that even she could feel from within the monster. Uta closes her eyes in fear as she didn't watch her own crewmate attack her. However, her haki made it impossible for her to cancel out the pirates presence and the overuse is making her head throb. Uta screams and cries as she tries to do her part in stopping the being from moving, but to no avail.

"Captain! The limbs are down! We've weakened it!"

Shanks!

Uta opens her eyes to see if her father can save her. When the girl looks forward, the first thing she sees is Shanks glaring at her with his sword ready to cleave through her.

Shanks?

Then, Uta blacks out.

Uta really didn't deserve this, but unfortunately, her fate with Tot Musica was planned to be this way since the idea popped up. How does Uta's current self and Tot Musica in this fic differ from the movie? For context and to clear any confusion I'll elaborate. In the movie, Uta was obviously weaker than she is in this fic as she never had the urge to train her body or spirit. Despite her week training in the fic, she gained enough stamina and experience to awaken her haki ability and so she has somehow able to reawaken inside Tot Musica, if only just for a brief moment. Stamina training wasn't the only thing that allowed Uta to reawaken either. Those who use haki to sense emotions at an early stage can suffer from headaches and trauma if exposed to an intense amount of emotion in the area. Uta awakened only due to her haki activating by itself due to her instinctively sensing the despair of the people of Elegia, dark as it sounds. In the movie, Observation haki can be used to see through either inside or outside the Uta World by looking through someone else's eyes. Theoretically, If Tot Musica is a being who can control both the normal world and Uta World, there is no reason why the user can't do the same if they had haki at their disposal. Of course, the second part is all a part of my imagination, so maybe I'm just BSing myself too. As I mentioned, tags will be added to accommodate for this chapter. The next chapter won't be any easier so do prepare yourselves. I'll see you all next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 38 4
*WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, I APOLOGIZE IF ITS BAD!* [This fanfic is a What If scenario in One Piece, and is also a Luffy x Uta fic.] Luffy wa...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
9.6K 159 22
okay i have some important points to give i try to do this story while keep ggoing with the sao one and that i didn't finish one piece yet fuck it i...
60.3K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...