nothing lasts forever{wlw, te...

By exclusivepearls

Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who... More

π˜–π˜―π˜¦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜°
π˜›π˜©π˜³π˜¦π˜¦
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜¦π˜―
𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜­π˜·π˜¦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜•π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘍π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘌π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘺
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’†

π˜›π˜Έπ˜¦π˜―π˜΅π˜Ί 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦

36.3K 790 652
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

After changing, I sit down on my bed as miss-Natalie, tries to fix her hair.

"This hair curler is shit." She mumbles kind of annoyed as she puts it down and plays with her hair. She straightens up and turns around towards me.

"Can I do your makeup?" She asks.

"Wow thanks."

"Thanks what?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Thanks for saying I need makeup." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"You know you don't need it, I'm just saying I can do it if you want." She shrugs turning back around.

"Fine, do it." I say and she walks over to my vanity, opening the drawer and looking through it.

"I thought all teenagers have piles of makeup."

"You're in your twenties, you're not long past being a teenager." I laugh and she hums.

"Watch the attitude Diana. I don't like it." She mumbled something after but like most of the time I can't catch it.

"Looks like we have to work with what we got." She turns around walking over to me, she puts the stuff she got out the vanity onto my bed. She bends down looking at me, not directly in the eye.

"You need to start moisturising, your face is dry. Those blackheads won't go themselves, you can get nose strips. They help."

"Thanks." I mumble, making me feel so confident!! I play with the bracelet on my wrist and she holds the bottle of foundation. She puts it down beside me.

"You're gorgeous Diana, you don't need makeup....besides I don't feel like doing it. Let's just go." She clears her throat, straightening up. I get up and she takes out her phone.

✺ ✺ ✺

We get to the club and wait in the line to get inside. I stand beside Natalie, I look at her and she was looking to the front of the line. I look around shaking my hands because I'm cold.

The like begins to move quickly so we keep walking up.

We finally get to the front and Natalie walks in, I follow but the bouncer stops me with his hand on my upper arm.

"Your ID?" He says, I freeze not knowing what to do.

"She's with me." Natalie comes back and he shakes his head.

"No ID, no going inside."

"It's fine-"

"You let a girl that was nothing past sixteen in just a second ago because she flirted you, your eyes glued to her ass when she went in. I know the manager very well, Michelle and I are good friends and I'm sure she wouldn't like to hear that the bouncer is a creep." She comes back putting her hand on my shoulder, giving him a death stare to let me go. He lets me go and she she looks away leading me inside. She walks behind me, moving her hand to my lower back as we walk in.

"I could have just went home. I don't really mind."

"Well I did mind, come on." She takes her hands away from me, but stays close as I follow her. My eyes move down the back of her. Oh god....

She stops walking, I bump straight into the back of her and fall a step back. She looks back at me and I mouth a sorry, since the music is too loud. I realise we stopped at a table and I look and there's a few people around it.

"Sit down with them, do you want a drink?" She leans into my ear so I can hear.

"Um...just whatever you're having." I shout over the music and she nods walking past. One of the woman push over and tap the seat for me to sit down.

"You look fresh out the womb, how old are you?" A brown haired woman asks.

"Ignore her, what's your name? I'm Tatum, Natalie's best friend." Tatum leans across the table holding her hand out.

"I'm Diana." I smile and shake her hand.

"Beautiful name." Tatum rubs her thumb on the back of my hand before sitting back, I feel my face heat up and sit back myself.

"Where's Maria?" A short brunette woman comes over to the table, out of breath.

"Where's your wife?" The other brunette leans across me. This is chaos.

"With Maria I hope. You can't leave Maria alone when she's drunk." She sits down beside me with a huff. She looks to me and does a double take.

"You're with Tatum? What's your name?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I'm with Natalie, not actually together-just friends-well-"

"Relax, it's fine. Im Spencer, you are?" She says.

"Diana." I say and she nods.

Natalie walks up to the table and slides me the drink.

"Oh you are here. I thought I saw Juliet up by the bar." Natalie says before taking a sip of her own drink.

"She's up by the bar?" Spencer gets up and Natalie nods, she quickly walks away. Natalie sits down beside me.

"We are dancing together later, Natalie." Tatum tells her, Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Are you babysitting? She looks young." The brunette starts again.

"Shut your trap Sophia." Natalie stares at the brunette before looking her up and down, oh dear.

"What? I'm asking a question, you off the meds?" She leans across me looking at Natalie.

"Oh trust me, it take a lot more than meds to deal with you. Don't make me get up off this chair or you will wish I was on meds." She takes a sip of her drink.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Sophia stop." Tatum says and I sit back awkwardly picking up my own drink. I take a small sip and god it's strong.

"I'm threatening you, I'm informing you." Natalie turns looking at Sophia again. I have a fear that if I wasn't in the middle of the two...they'd already be at each other.

"You won't do nothing Natalie." She laughs and i purse my lips. Natalie moves out of the seat and I look up at her.

"Move Diana." She says as she begins tying up her hair making my eyes widen.

"What?-no." I tell her, I'd really prefer to not get kicked out.

"Diana-"

"Yeah Diana, listen to her and move." Sophia says and I huff.

"Why cant you close your mouth for five minutes and let everyone enjoy their night?" I turn to her and she gives me a dirty look. Some people really need to learn when to stop.

"Your kitty has claws, I'm surprised." She starts again looking at Natalie.

"Jesus Sophia would you shut up?" Tatum speaks up and Sophia rolls her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes or we can take this outside, you're lucky Diana didn't move Sophia." Natalie unties her hair letting it down.

"What did I miss?" A...really excited woman comes up behind Natalie.

"Maria, sit down." Another woman comes up behind them. A tall blonde woman this time.

"Juliet. Spencer was looking for you." Tatum says and the blonde who I'm guessing is Juliet nods.

"Control her while I go look for my wife before some old man comes up to her." She says before walking away looking around. The excited woman sits down beside me who I'm guessing is Maria.

"I'm getting another drink." Natalie says and I quickly stand up.

"Sorry can I get passed?" I ask Maria and she stands up.

I quickly follow after Natalie, still confused what happened and what is going on. All these people are starting to confuse me.

"Hi." I walk up beside her.

"Hello. I apologise for the drama tonight, Sophia just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up." She rolls her eyes leaning down on the bar.

"Two mint juleps." She tells the bartender.

"You have a lot of friends." I smile and she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Half of them aren't my friends, friends of friends."

"Oh."

"I'm disappointed I didn't get to beat Sophia's ass though, that would have made my night." She smirks as the bartender hands her the drinks and she hands him some cash before giving me a glass. I smile and take it then she leans off the bar, we walk back towards the table. A man stops us and I look at him. He looks sweaty and drunk.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?" He smirks, the word cutie makes me cringe...

"No thank you, have a nice night though." I tell him and I go to keep walking and he grabs my arm making Natalie scoff.

"Let her fucking go before I break each one of your fingers." She comes in between me and him breaking his grip on me. Jesus she's violent...He mumbles something walking away.

"There wasn't really a need for that."

"Oh Diana, you have no idea what goes on in the world do you?" She puts her hand on my back leading me back to the table. I sit down first and she sits beside me.

"I really want cotton candy." Maria announces.

"Shut up Maria." A guy sits down.

"Cole where have you been? I haven't seen you since I got here." Natalie says and his eyes widen looking at her.

"What?" She adds and he nods his head behind him. I look behind his head and see Natalie's ex wife...the one who showed up during detention.

"Oh you're shitting me." Natalie says.

Oh lord save me.

A/n

I'm sorry this chapter isn't very good! But I'm getting lots of homework because my Christmas exams are starting next week. I'm honestly drained from school at the moment.

I'm going to start posting on Saturdays. Just till my Christmas exams finish! Over Christmas break I will write and try to post more than usual!!!

I'm really sorry, I know I just made a chapter release schedule but schools just a lot right now and I had extra chapters finished and edited ready to post. I did not like some of the things involved in it and it was messy, so I deleted them. I really do apologise and I will try post more than Saturdays if I can! I don't have school tomorrow so I will try get some writing done.

(Also this chapter is not edited. I will edit it tomorrow and fix any mistakes!)

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 20.3K 25
--Complete-- Zoe Kelsey is a senior in high school. She's 18 and an amazing athlete. She's in her final season of softball and the team has a new coa...
7.4K 200 11
WLW Lillianna is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year at West Virginia boarding school. She was sent here by her homophobic father wit...
4.5K 147 13
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...
122K 4K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...