Butterfly Marked

By Rexlione

Every day is monotone...Every night the same, until Phayu's peacefully silent days are interrupted. Beach tri... More

Sour Grapes
Stop thinking of him
Guys like me don't cry
The Weekend
I like you happier
Trust and Ride
Love Talk
Cut you off
Angel to Me
Just being friendly
Universe
Universe: Part Two
Kiss me where the Jasmine grows
Chasing You
Baby it's you
Hit my line
Author's Note
From A to G
Burn Pretty Little Fears on A Gloomy Star
Monster
Falling into Escapism
Kill Bill
Contortionist
Contortionist Pt. 2
Cruel Limbo
Call Me Every Day
Author's Note
Flatline Collisions
I Know I Love Only You
U Should Feel Special
Strings Attached and Playing Tricks
Fresh White Tee

Double Take

1.4K 74 0
By Rexlione

Phayu smiled widely as his Nong walked over to them happy to see a familiar face, and  greeted him heartily as he gave him a one armed hug. He saw Rain hang back a bit, and then introduced them.

"Som this is Rain, a producer I'm taking care of . Rain this is Som, a nong from university he's a decent guy," He laughed as Som made a face at him and reached a hand out to shake Rain's hand.

He felt like there was a slight hesitation, but they greeted each other with no issue. Turning to the slender man he was gonna speak, but then he saw him stop as if to process. Eye's widening he turned back to Rain, and pulled something out of his back jean pocket.

"Wait... Rain as in the producer who is working with Nat from 'Motorcade Records'? Hoh....P'...I'm here to pick you guys up," He let out a surprised laugh as he showed them his welcome card with Rain's name on it.

Grabbing one of the suitcases that they had set down he led Phayu and Rain to the parking lot. The two of  them chattering happily as Rain trailed behind them, neither noticing the slightly deflated air around Rain.

*                    *                        *

Rain tried not to let it bother him, but he couldn't help the slight feeling of jealousy as he watched Phayu and Som walk ahead. It hadn't escaped his notice that Phayu called Som without honorifics, nor that Som had a slight air of puppy love whenever he looked at Phayu. They weren't  defined and didn't owe each other anything, but he couldn't help the tightening in his chest.

Pushing the feeling down he tried to reason with himself, and followed behind them. Now wasn't the time to focus on personal issues, after all he had come here to work and it just happened to be that Phayu was with him. They were in LA, the weather was great, and there would always be time to think about this later.

They walked to the car, and loaded up fairly quickly. They made their way to the Airbnb Rain had rented, and after dropping their stuff off headed to the studio for a brainstorm meeting. Rain breathed in deep, and smiled as palm trees flew past the car windows as they drove down the highway.

The sunlight and beach scents mingled with the smell of fresh asphalt, and warm bodies. Soon they were parked, and in the elevator of a small building. Veering to the right in a long hallway Som swiped a keycard at black door, and they all walked in.

Laughter and insults filled the air as Rain spotted his partners. A wide smile spread over his face, and he gave a round of crushing hugs to P'Mill and P'Grand. They huddled in the corner catching up as Phayu and Som did their own thing.

"Look at that ugly mug, what you been  up to P'Mill," Rain joked as he dodged a weak punch.

" Hoh look at you still pretty, but no game," He shot back in a amused tone.

They continued their banter as  they waited for the last of their party. Finally after 20 minutes the door swung in, and in walked a tall man with dark hair. Nat bowed in apology to the group, and moved to sit at the table wherever there was room.

Nat was 5'11 with dark floppy hair, hazel eyes, and a sweet smile. Despite how busy he seemed to be he had the air of someone going at their own pace. He was dressed casual in a street style sleeveless shirt that showed the abs he worked hard for, and ripped jeans that flowed down over his long legs. He smiled  happily at Rain, and soon they all got busy with the song.

*                 *                    *

Phayu found himself irritated the whole afternoon as Rain worked with his team, and the artist Nat. Every time he'd tried to have a moment with Rain he'd be called away. Nat was monopolizing his every moment, and while he'd been happy to see Som at first he had barely had a moment to himself since he'd permaglued himself to his side.

He could tell that Rain was getting frustrated too, and he found himself wishing for the day to end faster. At this point he was fairly certain that Nat was trying to flirt, but given how Rain was reacting he wasn't too worried. Still that didn't make him any happier to see it happen in front of him.

If he saw Nat grab his hand one more time he was gonna.... Phayu's thoughts trailed off as he calmed himself down twirling the pen between his fingers.

"P'Rain how about this," Nat came behind Rain and leaned into his space to point to something on the computer. He spoke into Rain's ear, and pressed intimately against his back.

"Nong..." Rain started to give him a warning, getting tired of the overwhelming flirting and attention.

A sharp snap stopped him, and he looked behind him to see the pen that Phayu had been twirling  bent in half dangling from his hand. Raising an eyebrow he studied the man he wanted to call lover, and couldn't help the small thrill that ran through him.

He was jealous

As hot as that realization was he wasn't looking to have any issues, and so he carefully moved away from Nat and tried to maintain a polite distance. As he moved away Som moved over to Phayu, and tried to fuss over his hand. He had removed the pen from Phayu's fingers, and was currently rubbing them between his own.

Rain fixed a deadpanned stare at him, and raised his eyebrow further. His eyes warning him to pull away, consequences promised in his stare. A slow smile quirked up the left side of his mouth, and Phayu politely thanked his nong before quickly separating their hands.

All through this Mile and Grand watched all of this in amusement, and quickly clocked what Nat and Som had yet to notice.

"Sooo," P'Mile whispered under his breath, " Not so single after all."

Rain felt the flush climb the back of his neck, and elbowed his friend in the side. His own lips threatening to curve into a smile, but he kept it to himself. After one more  hour they called it quits on their work session.

Dodging Nat and Som's dinner invitation's were almost as exhausting as their constant flirting, but somehow he and Phayu managed to circumvent them both. He was worried that Som would try to follow them into the Airbnb, but was pleasantly surprised when he just dropped them off.

"Mmmmmmm...oh shiaaa," Rain moaned out as he stretched on the bed he'd thrown himself down on. The tension of the day stretching out and fading.

" Is that an invitation," an amused voice came from the doorway.

The small of Rain's back jumped as he heard Phayu's voice. Turning over he patted the spot next to him, and watched as the sexy man walked to him and sat down. Bending down he pressed soft lips to Rain's. Pulling back he smiled softly at him.

" Hi," Phayu smiled down at Rain, and then turned tossing his legs onto the bed. He shimmied down until he could pull Rain against him, and sighed in satisfaction as he felt the other mans nose  press against his neck.

Phayu went to press another kiss on Rain's forehead, but he dodged it with a huffy sound. A little surprised he tried again, and was met with the same move. Leaning back he moved to try and see Rain's face, but he pressed it into his chest.

"What's the matter?" He asked him in worry.

Rain shook his head, and tightened his arms around him when Phayu tried to move back to get a better look at his face. He didn't force him to let him look, and instead snuggled him closer.

"Hmm..What's wrong nong Rain," Phayu chided in a soft and amused tone.

The adorable man in his arm's stiffened, and pushed away sitting up to face Phayu with a pouty face.

" Hoh...so I'm nong, and he's just Som," Irritated jealous eyes stared back at him.

Rain moved to get off the bed, but was playfully pulled back. In one smooth movement Phayu sat on his legs, and leaned over caging his upper body with his arms. Muscle's flexed under the arm tattoo, and Rain felt a flutter in his stomach.

" Oh...so nong..Rain was jealous of nong Som who I'm not interested, nor have ever had any interest in," He leaned down to inhale into Rain's neck enjoying the flustered look he gave him.

" However, what about nong Nat," Phayu continued sharpening his tone when he said Nat's name, " If I recall he seemed a lot more enthusiastic about pursuing you than completing the song. All in front of your soon to be."

Again he leaned down, and breathed deep on the other side of Rain's neck feeling the pulse jump as he emphasized it with a swipe of his tongue.

Rain's heart was hammering against his ribs as he heard what Phayu said, and asked the question with ragged breath and pulse.

"My soon to be what?"

With a smirk that was all confidence he swooped down, and kissed Rain hard.

"Boyfriend"

Photo credit: Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 538 8
Rain's bakery is the sole means of support for him and his little sister Lys. His livelihood is put in danger when a large chain bakery opens in thei...
1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
9.1K 338 15
This is a P'Phayu and Rain ff that I made
4.8M 303K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...