Just Friends... (Mature Cont...

By katie-holla

It has always been Bella and Ethan, Ethan and Bella. Nothing could tear these two best friends apart. One nig... More

Just Friends...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

4.1K 74 5
By katie-holla

"Isabella?" I hear my mom knocking on my door. I open it up and let her in, "Hi honey. Are you all packed up and ready to move in?"

I look around my room scanning each of my boxes that are labeled perfectly. I doubt Ethan labeled any of his. "I think so, I can't believe I am moving into an apartment. Thank you again, mom." I hug her.

"You deserve this honey. I know how responsible you are and I trust you and Ethan. Just be safe." She winks and I am actually mortified.

"Oh my God! We will have separate bedrooms!" I remind her.

"I'm just teasing you. Ethan's dad told me he is going to bring a truck by pretty soon so we can load your stuff up. Have you talked to Ethan today?"

I shake my head no and grab my phone off the charger, "I was finishing up packing and didn't even think to look." I look down and I do have a good morning message from Ethan. I text him back, but moments later we hear a honk and he's here with his dad.

"They're here. I am going to let them in if you want to start bringing boxes down?" My mom says to me and heads down the stairs. I grab a few boxes and bring them downstairs. I see my mom hug Robert and I smile at Ethan.

"Good morning Robert and Ethan!" I flash my best smile and head out the door to load the first box in the truck. It is so nice that the apartment is furnished so I can leave my desk, bed, and couches here and won't have to buy anything like that for the apartment.

Ethan meets me outside with another box in his hand, "It's nice your grandparents left you some dish sets for us!" He puts the box in the truck bed and gives me a hug.

"I know it was nice of them." I look up at him wanting his lips on mine. He looks towards the house and then places his lips on mine. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too. I hated packing everything while you were over here doing the same thing, but we will now be together and it will stay that way."He kisses the top of my head.

"Agreed, plus my mom wanted a lot of mother daughter time together which I understand since she will be an empty nester."

"Yeah, that is true. Well we better go back inside and finish bringing the stuff out. We dropped all of mine off earlier this morning." Ethan says to me guiding me to the door.

We load boxes into the truck and when we are finally done we are all exhausted. "Want to get lunch before we move Bella's boxes into the apartment?" Robert asks us.

"Sure!" We all chime in together and head to his truck. We all buckle and I lay my head on Ethan's shoulder as Robert drives us to get food. I rest my eyes as Ethan holds my hand and makes small circles on it.

"We're here kids." Ethan's dad says and gets out of the truck. I hop out and my heart skips a beat when I see where we are. We are eating at Stella's, the last place I would want to be.

"Nick's parent's own this restaurant." I whisper to Ethan giving him a pleading look. I really don't want to tell my mom and Ethan's dad the drama that we have dealt with when it came to Nick.

"It will be okay." Ethan whispers back and gives my hand a squeeze.

We walk in and the host seats us quickly. I am starving, but also paranoid we will see Nick. I made sure to scan the parking lot for his car while we were walking in and it was no where to be found. We all order our food as the waitress brings us our drinks. Our parents join us with small talk and ask us about our summer studies. I am so excited to start college. I have been dreaming of becoming a teacher for years. I finish my food quickly so we can leave faster.

"Are you okay, Isabella?" My mom asks.

"Yes, I was starving. I also would like to get done unloading the boxes at a decent time so I can unpack them before it gets too late." I say all too fast.

"You will be fine, I promise." My mom reassures me. I can't tell her the truth of me being paranoid that Nick will come in here any second. Everyone else continues to eat and talk and Ethan puts his hand on my leg and gives it a small squeeze. I smile up at him as he takes the last bite of his burger. Our parents finish theirs and ask for the check.

"How was everything?" Nick's dad comes around the corner and asks.

"Great! Thank you." My mom answers for us.

"Bella, is that you? How are you doing?" He smiles at me.

"Hi, I am doing great. Thank you." I just want to hide, at least it is his dad and not Nick.

"Good, Nick made a fast recovery from the car accident he was in. He said you guys haven't talked in a while. I also heard you graduated, congratulations."

I smile at him, "Yes, Ethan and I did a few weeks ago. Thank you so much, I am happy Nick is doing good."

His father nods and hands Ethan's dad the bill and he hands him $50. "Keep the change. Thank you."

We head out the door and I feel like running to the truck. "It's okay, baby," Ethan says to me and it does make me feel better. I didn't know that the idea of seeing Nick would make me feel like this.

"That was a great meal. Let's go move you guys in!" My mom says as we buckle up in the truck. We agree with her and Robert heads to the apartment. I am so excited to live with Ethan, to have our own space together to make memories and start our future. We arrive at the apartment shortly and it is so cute. There is free parking, we have to use a key fob to enter our apartment or use the elevator, the rooms are spacious, and everything is updated. I love the white cupboards, the marble counter top, the large fridge, and open space between the kitchen and the living room. We each have our own rooms, I wonder if we will sleep separately in them?

My mom joins me in my room as I unpack my things. Robert made sure I had a desk in my room since that is usually where I study. I add my notebooks, pencils, pens, and sticky notes. I put my pictures on my desk of me and Jess, Ethan and I, and a few photos of me, my mom, and my dad before he passed away. She makes my bed and sits on it. "Honey?" 

I turn and look at her, "What's up?"

"You know, this is a big deal living with your boyfriend right after high school. I know most parents wouldn't allow it, but I trust you. I also trust Ethan and you guys have been very close for most of your lives. Do we need to have the talk? You know about safe sex? I would prefer if you slept in your own bed every night and you were careful. Always have him wear a condom. That kind of thing? I can't control what happens here when we leave and I think we need to talk about this." She grabs my hand and I feel mortified. My mom did not just try to have the talk with me.

"Thank you, but in 5th grade we got the talk in health class and back then I took notes so I think I know what safe sex is, mom." I turn to grab another box, I do not want to have this conversation with her.

"I know, but please be safe. If anything happens I will be to blame, you can't mess up your future."

"Yes, I understand. We will always be careful and sleep in separate beds. Now, can we please change the subject and finish unpacking?" I put down the box and she hugs me.

"Of course, I am so proud of you." I am happy she trusts me and didn't press the subject too hard. We put up decoration items, put all of my clothes in my closet and dresser drawers. We also organized my shoes and purses. I love my new room, it is perfect. I wonder how Ethan is doing with his? We finish unpacking my room and my mom heads to the kitchen to unpack and organize things. I lay down on my bed imagining college. I wonder if I will make any friends? I wonder how challenging my classes will be and if my professors will be nice?

I hear a quiet knock on my door and see it is Ethan. "Hey, are you really making them do all the work in the kitchen while you sleep in here?" He teases.

"I just laid down and I was thinking about you." I wink at him. I sit up in my bed as he leans down to kiss my lips.

"We are going to be roommates." He winks. I feel goosebumps as he trails his hand down to my mine, "I will get you all to myself. I can't wait."

"Ethan! Isabel!" I hear my mom call our names from the kitchen.

"We better go see what they want. My dad finished setting the Television up in the living room and your mom was putting the plates and stuff away. I wonder if they are done?" Ethan says helping me out of bed.

"Good idea." I follow Ethan out of my room and the living room looks great. The curtains are up and are a nice neutral brown color, the coffee table is nice and has coasters and candles on it. My mom hung up a plant by the window and the two couches they added made it look like a home. There are a few photos of me and Ethan in the living room from when we were little, a picture of all of us at graduation, and a photo of just me and my mom sitting on the side table. "Wow! This looks great!" I say to our parents.

"It is the least we could do. We just finished with all of the kitchen items, honey. Robert is going to take me home since it is almost ten. Is that okay?" My mom asks pulling me into another hug.

"Yes, thank you so much. Do you want us to bring the empty boxes down to the truck?" I ask.

"No, Robert and Ethan already did that. We are so proud of you both, enjoy your time these next two weeks before summer school starts up. We love you." My mom hugs Ethan and grabs her purse. Robert hugs me and Ethan good bye and they head out the door.

"I can't believe we are all moved in." Ethan says pulling me into him.

"Same here. I need to put my phone on the charger, I will be right back." I hurry off to my room and shut the door. I put my phone on the charger and think about how I hid the black dress that I wore to Matt's party from my mom as I put my clothes away. I reach in my closet and I slip it on. It still fits perfectly. I look in the mirror that is hanging on my closet door and smile as I think about how beautiful Ethan made me feel. I put my hair down and spray a little bit of perfume on.

"Ethan!" I shout and he comes to my room.

"Bel?" He stops in front of my door, "What are you wearing?" He smirks.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to change into something comfortable." I say slowly walking over to him.

"Is this the dress you wore to Matt's party?" Ethan asks and I nod. He pulls me into him, he kisses me with so much passion. "I love you."

"I love you, Ethan." I kiss him back and we back onto my bed. He picks me up and kisses my neck as he squeezes my ass. I want him so badly, I have been wanting him all day long. Ethan's hands travel around my body.

"I made one of the best decisions of my life when you wore this dress, baby." 

I can't help but blush. "Mine too." 

He lays me down on the bed and my hands travel down his strong arms.  He tugs at the bottom of the dress. "Unzip it." I whisper. His hands travel to my back and he unzips my dress. I get up and let it fall to the floor. 

"I need you now. No more teasing." He says grabbing my hips, I go on top of him straddling his hard cock. I can feel him through my soaked panties. He grabs hold of my underwear, and a few seconds later I hear a rip. 

"Ethan! Stop doing that!" 

He laughs, "They were in the way. Maybe if you didn't wear any, I wouldn't need to rip them off your sexy ass."

He grabs a condom from his jeans, thank God he is always prepared. I need to get on birth control, that is what I will do tomorrow. He enters two fingers inside of me and he sucks on my breasts as I moan. "You're so wet for me, Bel." 

He enters me, his dick is so big, "Oh, Ethan." I moan, his lips find mine, I go up and down, back and forth. I find a rhythm that works for both of us and he guides my hips as I ride him.

"Don't stop, that feels so good baby." He smiles up at me. He is so perfect, I continue to ride him and he reaches down and rubs my clit. My head flies back as I nearly orgasm by his touch alone. He slaps my ass and thrusts into me holding me steady as I straddle him. He pounds into my quickly as I lay down on him. I moan as he flips me onto the bed and thrusts into me all in one quick movement. 

"Ethan!" I shout out in surprise. 

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." He says between breaths. He kisses my neck and goes back and forth inside of me. "I love you so incredibly much." I bring him in for another kiss, his lips crash into mine. He moans into my mouth, "You feel amazing. I am going to cum soon, I can't hold back much longer." He circles his hand on my clit bringing me to my breaking point. I dig my nails into his back as I crumble beneath him. He cums as I do, he pulls his pulsating cock out of me and I bring his dick up my face. I tear the condom off wanting him in my mouth. I slide him into my mouth and tease his head with my tongue. The salty liquid fills my mouth and I swallow all of him. 

"Holy hell, Bella." Ethan says catching his breath and lays down next to me. 

"Want to take a shower with me?" I ask him as I get up. That sex was amazing, but it also made me so hot I broke out in a sweat. 

"Most definitely." He says following me into the bathroom.

"Hey, your phone went off when we were making love."

 I start the shower, "It was probably Jess, I'll answer it when I get out." I love that he called our sex making love. I agree that is what it is, I love him more than anything or anyone. 

I hop in the shower and Ethan follows after me. I let the warm water cover my body, "You are still excited?" I say looking down at Ethan's cock.

"What can I say? He's happy to see you." 

I laugh and give him a hug. I grab the shampoo and wash my hair. I give Ethan my suds, "Thanks." He winks and his hands wander my body. He cups my boobs as I rinse my hair, "How are you so amazing?" He asks me.

 I smile, "I wonder the same thing about you." 

I put some conditioner in my hair, "Do you want some?" I ask him.

He nods, "Sure." We finish our hair and I let Ethan rinse off. "Hey."

"Hi?" I say back. He moves a step closer and pins me to the opposite wall in the shower. His hand cups my ass, my breath hitches with his touch. He brings me in for a kiss.

 "I will never stop loving you." His hands do through my tangled hair.

 "I love you, Ethan." I shut the water off and get out of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap up my hair.

"You can stay naked if you want." Ethan says with a wink.

 "Stop." I walk into my bedroom and check my phone. I open the text, it's an unknown number. The text reads, Which looks better you in that dress or you naked?

My eyes go wide, "Ethan? What the hell is this?" My heart starts racing. I take my towel off my head and wrap it around my body. Right after I do that another message pops up, No need to cover up, the view is amazing. 

I look around. "Ethan!" 

He comes in my room, "Yes?" 

I run over and shut the blinds, "Are you sending me these messages?" 

He gives me a confused look, "What? I thought it was Jess who was texting you?" 

I shake my head, I feel like crying. "Read these."

 He does and gives me a concerned look, "Who is sending these?"

 I shrug, "As if I know!" I open up my dresser drawer and find my pajamas. I hurry to the bathroom to slide them on and come back to my room to see Ethan on the bed. My phone goes off again, It's okay, I have some pictures for later.

 My eyes go wide, what are they talking about? Another message comes through. "Oh my God. Ethan." He comes to my side, I can feel tears well up in my eyes. There's a naked picture of me on my phone and one of Ethan and I making love. "How are they doing this?" 

Ethan's eyes go wide, "We need to contact the police." 

I agree, "Ethan I'm 17, I'm a minor they will show the pictures to my mom. She will see us in bed together."

 Ethan runs his hands through his hair. "What do you want to do?" 

I shake my head, "Who would do this? Why would they take pictures of me?" I start to let the tears fall.

Ethan brings me into him. "It will be okay."

I shake my head no, "It won't be okay. They have who knows how many pictures of me naked, and with you. Ethan they can't do that."

"Try calling the number. Let's figure out who this asshole is."

 I let it ring, "It says the number is disconnected or something." 

Ethan tries to call it with his phone. Nothing works. Another text comes in, You won't find me.

My eyes go wide, "They won't stop."

 Ethan takes my phone, "We will make them stop! Block them." 

Another text comes in, I wouldn't try that Ethan. I know many things about you too.

Ethan gives my phone a confused look, "What does it say?" 

He shakes his head, "What are they doing? How are they doing this?" 

I shake my head, "I don't know!"

 Ethan grabs his clothes off the floor and slides them on, "This is not okay. How did they get pictures of us?" 

"I have no idea, these pictures look like my bedroom at my mom's house. The person knew what we were doing in our apartment, though." I say feeling defeated. I need to talk to a detective or something, but I don't want my mom knowing.

"Bella, everything will be okay." Ethan reassures me. 

"How can you say that when they have pictures of us?" I question him.

I just feel like crying, Ethan pulls me into him and hugs me. "Bella I'm so sorry. I will find who's doing this and make them stop." I feel a tear fall, "Please don't cry." He wipes away my tears. "I love you." He kisses my forehead, "I will figure out who this is and they will pay. I am so sorry, baby." I feel crushed. Someone has naked pictures of me out there. I have never sent nudes to anyone, I never wanted to feel like my privacy would be compromised. We lay down on my bed and Ethan rubs my back as I cry into his chest. 

My phone buzzes in my hand. My heart skips a beat, I look down at the screen and let out a sigh of relief. It's just Jess, I read the text and call her up. " Hey girly!" She answers.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask her.

"Nothing much! I wanted to check in on how the unpacking is going. I know it's late, but I just finished my shift."

"How was it?" I ask her.

"Good, Nick quit so now you can visit me all the time. He said something about needing to help at his dad's restaurant more." 

"Wow, that is interesting. I know where I won't be going for a while." I laugh, I miss my best girlfriend.

We say our goodbyes and goodnights. I feel the tiredness creep into my mind from crying so much this evening. Ethan holds me tighter and hits the remote to turn my bedroom lights off. I want to forget about these messages. I just want to be with Ethan. I want to stay in his arms forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 737 36
Autumn and Jake were best friends since they're in diapers. Nothing could keep them apart. But as they grow older, Jake is starting to have feelings...
259 5 11
They were far away from each other but still could feel each other and understand each other... A beautiful bond which faced a lot of problems and in...
8.1K 381 19
Ethan and Grayson grew up inseparable. They had been best friends since birth. As their bond grew so did confused feelings. One brutal night is enoug...
518 9 22
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...