I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 87

11 0 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 87 The Truth Restoration (2)

    A bean-sized bead of sweat ran across the dean's forehead.

    If Nakamura Yuki was the only one who came to them today to complain, they could logically ignore her request. After all, everyone knew that incident back then killed Nakamura Yuki's submissive temperament.

    To put it bluntly, it is bullying honest people who have no words.

    It's different now, such a big Asakawa pear is left here, looking like a mobilizer. She is not as easy to bully as Nakamura Yuki. If she doesn't give a reasonable explanation, even if she can't make any waves, the power behind her should not be underestimated.

    Even so, the dean coughed twice, maintaining his dignity as a teacher. Of course, he is aware of the current situation of Yuki Nakamura, and he also knows that the best way to deal with this matter is to suppress it, but he can't pull it apart on the bright side.

    "Student Asakawa Li, it is normal for classmates to have conflicts. They usually fight and fight, and a few buttons and a few hairs are often pulled out between tugging. But sexual assault is not a trivial matter. This kind of thing You can't talk nonsense. This matter..."

    Nakamura Yuki's eyes dimmed.

    She knew this would be the outcome, as it had happened countless times before, no matter what happened, the teacher would choose to turn a blind eye. It's not their fault, Takahashi's spider web is wrapped around her body, as long as she is a normal person, she will not choose to touch it.

    "I'm not joking." Asakawa Rika leaned forward, clenched her fist with her left hand, and hammered it heavily on the solid wood desk, causing the metal spoon to vacate briefly in the cup. "I saw with my own eyes that two boys from your school are illegally infringing on my friend. If I hadn't come in time, it would be a crime!"

    Nakamura Yuki closed his eyes in pain.

    Useless, what has happened is not necessarily useful. What's more, for this kind of thing that didn't happen, there was no other possibility except He Xi Ni.

    How could Asakawa pear feel that this could threaten them?

    Sure enough, as soon as the dean heard that nothing happened, the expression on his face suddenly relaxed, and the wrinkles that were crowded together were also relaxed.

    "Things that haven't happened yet, how do you know the truth is what you imagined?"

    Hearing that the person is fine, the dean's mood relaxed, his mind cleared up a lot, and he immediately pointed the finger at the bully Nakamura Yuki:

    "You are the person involved, well, you should clarify the truth yourself, don't always let your friends speak for you."

    The meaning of this sentence is obvious, no matter how aggressive you are, you should respect the opinions of the person involved . If the parties say they can settle, then you have no reason to say anything more.

    The dean's sly eyes shot at Nakamura Yuki's face. The other party noticed his eyes and turned away subconsciously, but his face became paler and paler. Now he was satisfied, it seemed that Nakamura Yuki understood his hint.

    Cooperate with acting and let things go.

    Sure enough, Nakamura Yuki glanced at Asakawa Li lightly, and stepped back slightly, just wanting to leave this embarrassing place as soon as possible. But she just took a step when someone grabbed her left wrist tightly and pulled her whole body back to its original position.

    Nakamura Yuki's eyes paused for a moment, and then his eyes quickly sank, locked on his fastened wrist.

    —— Asakawa Rika grabbed her wrist, dispelling her attempt to escape.

    Do not run away.

    Nakamura Yuki seemed to think of the girl's voice.

    Her desire to retreat suddenly disappeared. Normally, she could be afraid and run away, but it was different now. Asakawa Li handed the excellent opportunity to herself, if she still flinched, she didn't know what to do.

    "It's... two boys I don't know. They said they wanted to discuss with me about clubs this semester, and they made an appointment on the rooftop. When I went there, they said that I was unlucky and offended people who shouldn't be offended. So I want to take a photo of me, so that I can't get along in school."

    Nakamura Yuki still felt ashamed when she first opened her mouth, and avoided catching Asakawa Rika's gaze, hoping to gain some strength from the latter. A clear, finally relieved Panasonic tone.

    It turned out that those heavy things on her shoulders that made her almost out of breath, entangled her like a nightmare all day long, tormenting her, it was not so difficult to say.

    The dean was really dumbfounded now.

    He originally thought that Yuki Nakamura would still be pressured by various parties, obediently choose to remain silent, and continue to be cowardly. Today, I don't know if there is Asakawa pear supporting her, or if Nakamura Yuki took some wrong medicine, she dared to openly ask for an explanation.

    This really surprised the dean, and even felt an invisible oppression.

    If the victim has no intention of mediating and the school does not care about it after repeated occurrences, the nature of this incident is different from ordinary school bullying. Not only did the school have no suitable reason to send Asakawa Li away, but it also had to be wary of the possibility that the two daring girls would reveal the matter to the media, allowing public opinion to ferment and even affect the school's reputation.

    How to do? The middle-aged man has stayed in this position for too long, and he has always faced obedient students who have not been deeply involved in the world and can be coaxed through with a few words.

    And Nakamura Yuki told all the truth under the encouragement of Asakawa Li, which made him lose the cunning of the old fritters in the officialdom in an instant, and he was a little panicked at the moment.

    "Student Yuki Nakamura, this is no small matter. You say you don't know those two boys, so how can you be sure they are students from our school? If they are outsiders, how did they get in? Do you want to Are you accusing a classmate of hiring someone to come into the campus to threaten you?"

    Asakawa Li was full of question marks, she hadn't heard such a bad excuse for a long time. Is it true that the students of this school know everything clearly when they look at the school uniforms, and do they still need to think so much and make so many detours?

    But this time before she could say anything, Nakamura Yuki answered first.

    "Teacher, you can actually adjust the monitoring. They are wearing our school uniforms with name tags on their chests. You can use the monitoring to see who they are."

    Even if the school uniforms are borrowed, you can also use the name tags Lock who lent them. After following the clues, the identities of the two people are well established.

    The dean put on a look of embarrassment, and he wanted to say something like "the school surveillance is not turned on". Asakawa Li saw his expression clearly, and seemed to figure out what he wanted to say next. Then he blocked all his escape routes:

    "Student Nakamura is right. We will have a monthly quality inspection a few days after our grade. According to our school's practice, the camera will be turned on a week in advance for this kind of large-scale exam. So even if the camera on the roof If it’s not open, you can see who called Zhong Cunxue out.”

    It’s all said, if the dean refuses, everyone can tell that he wants to shirk responsibility and doesn’t want to deal with this matter up.

    Now that the matter has come to this point, he can only bite the bullet and accept the move.

    The middle-aged man changed his hesitation on the surface, and under the pressure of Asakawa Li, he sent a text message to their homeroom teacher, agreeing to them to adjust the monitoring, and made a promise that if the matter was true, he would deal with the two boys seriously.

    This serious treatment includes but is not limited to apology, compensation, punishment and even expulsion from school.

    Yuki Nakamura's eyes gradually brightened, and she rekindled her hope for future life. Maybe, if she lives in the way of Asakawa Rika, her life will be much easier in the future.

    Seeing the little girl's expression, the dean also relaxed the corners of his mouth sincerely. Sure enough, he is a student, with insufficient social experience, and his performance in the face of this kind of thing is still too young.

    These days, how can verbal promises be taken seriously?

    In fact, the dean could guess who did it, so he threatened Nakamura Yuki with the person behind it. Now that they want to ask for an explanation, let them look at the mastermind behind the scenes—Rumeko Takahashi agrees to sacrifice her two servants.

    If he doesn't agree, then he must follow the eldest lady's wishes to settle the matter and fool around. Even if it was investigated afterwards, and Nakamura Yuki and the others wanted to make this matter a big deal, the responsibility would not be held to his dean.

    Anyway, they couldn't produce evidence. As a teacher, he directly denied that he knew the truth, so wouldn't he be able to break away from the relationship perfectly. It can fool the two little girls without offending the real boss. 

   Nakamura Yuki turned to leave, but Asakawa Li gave the dean a deep look. Students who are not deeply involved in the world can't see his thoughts, but as an adult, Asakawa Li knows these little things clearly.

     "Then thank you, teacher. Of course, in order to reassure our friends, I will upload today's recording to social platforms."     Asakawa Li added without haste. He took out his phone and fiddled with it a few times, and there was a "swipe". It seems that something is really being sent.

     "Thank you teacher! It's really too troublesome!" Nakamura Yuki didn't know whether he was pretending to be confused or really confused, but at this moment he sincerely bowed deeply to the dean. The other party was so angry that he wished he could knock out his front teeth and swallow them in his stomach. 

   The middle-aged man gritted his teeth and maintained his appearance, his eyes hovering suspiciously at Asakawa Li's hand - when did this little girl record the sound, why didn't he notice? 

   If the recording is true, then he was dragged into the water by two students. If you don't bear the name of violating the teacher's morality and be expelled, or you openly resist Takahashi's forces, you might as well be expelled.     Damn, it's so torturous.

     ... 

   On the other side, outside the office door.

     Asakawa Li and Nakamura Yuki leaned against the wall, waiting for the teacher in charge to come and pick them up, and then went to the security room to watch the surveillance. Nakamura Yuki turned his head to look at his friend, the gratitude in his eyes was beyond words.

     If there is anyone in this world who can be her friend after her family goes bankrupt, then maybe only Asakawa Rika can be nominated.

    In fact, she has heard other people say the same thing many times, but Asakawa Li is different from them. She doesn't say anything out of her own morality, but is really thinking about Nakamura Yuki.

    Some reckless and well-meaning people never considered the complicated situation of Nakamura Yuki, and forced her to face the murderers who caused her double harm. The logic of the so-called good-hearted people is very simple. If you don't want to resist yourself, then no one can help you.

     Asakawa Li will not, the detective soul carried in this girl's body has experienced too many similar things. She just needs Yuki Nakamura to stand by her side and witness the enemy's defeat. Like a towering city wall, it will always stand in front of you. 

   Noticing Nakamura Yuki's gaze, Asakawa Li didn't smile as usual. She tilted her head, turned off the lit phone screen, and looked at her friend with more serious eyes. The voice also gradually lowered, becoming a whisper that only the two of them could hear.

     "What do you have in their hands?" 

   Nakamura Xue heard her ask, her hairs exploded, and her blood almost flowed backwards. At this moment, many images appeared in her mind, and finally stayed on Takahashi Rumeko's beautiful but vicious face.     Why did Asakawa Li ask this, isn't she her friend? Or did he hear some gossip, and like other people who left him, he couldn't help being suspicious of her? 

   Seeing this, Asakawa Li put her index finger on her lips and made a soothing voice: 

   "Shh." She said, "Don't think too much about it."    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 1 1
"𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑-𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚕�...
22 0 1
Die K-Pop Boygroup Ateez wird vom Südkoreanischem Staat zu einer Art TV Show eingeladen. Was erst noch als harmlos erscheint, entpuppt sich später al...
12 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...
58.5K 1.2K 59
Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive co...