I rely on the animation of th...

Od Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... Viac

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 85

18 0 0
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 85

    All problems were solved.

    The game producer is the murderer of these serial murders. In order to reveal the truth of the year and prove the innocence of Nakamura Yuki, he started making this game.

    Unfortunately, fate played a trick on him. Just when the game was finished and waiting to be released, Rumeko Takahashi and her chaebol father passed away in a car accident.

    Before revenge, the subject died unexpectedly. This is really a great shame and humiliation to the producers who are obsessed with the things of the year.

    Therefore, unwillingness drove him to target Mrs. Kato, a poor woman who lost her husband and daughter at the same time. Who told her to be Takahashi Rumeizi's mother, she should make atonement for this matter.

    From that day on, he made up his mind. The game producer no longer sticks to the version number. He gathers people who are worried about that incident, who may be relatives or friends of Yuki Nakamura, and then creates this game group.     They shared and exchanged this game in private, discussing how to use him to complete revenge on Takahashi Rumeko. In the end, they came up with a brilliant solution:     package the game as a harmless gal game, and push it to the star stream of college students in Mrs. Kato's apartment building through a special push mechanism. These college students are all keyboard warriors who have made malicious remarks on the Internet. Let them be the sword of revenge, so that the game producer will not feel guilty.     This is also revenge, revenge on those keyboard warriors who believed in Takahashi Rumeko's rumors, physically harassed Nakamura Yuki, and even forced him to commit suicide.     Finally, through the special terms of the game, seize the virtual light screen rights of these keyboard warriors. Let them die in the game, the brain will have the illusion of death, so as to achieve the effect of the real death of the body.     The death of Keyboard Man can make Mrs. Kato realize how powerless Yuki Nakamura was at that time. No matter how hard she tried to clarify, she still couldn't go on with her life normally. In the end, he was forced to commit suicide.     Asakawa pear simply sorted out her thoughts, so the logic is correct, except for herself.

    Why do game makers pull themselves in? She is not a bad person, let alone a keyboard warrior, and she is even here to bring justice.

    After thinking about it, Asakawa Rika could barely think of an excuse: maybe she thought that her behavior of helping Mrs. Kato was an accomplice.

    The problem is, it would be too arrogant and conceited to make her brain-dead with this level of games.

    Not right, Asakawa Rika thought about it. The game producers never seem to have thought about what would happen if someone actually beat the level.

    This means that he has a trump card to ensure that even if the player successfully leads the whole team through the typhoon, there is no way to pass the game.

    What exactly is it?

    Could it be that this is really a love game, and while escaping, you also have to attack girls by the way?

    Taking ten thousand steps back, even if it is a strategy, who should the player attack?

    Yuki Nakamura, or Umeko Takahashi?

    No matter which of the two, Asakawa Rika couldn't find a suitable reason to persuade not to attack the other.

    If she couldn't think of a result, she let go of this thought first. No matter what the final customs clearance conditions are, if you don't survive the typhoon, you will really die.

    Referring to the lessons learned by the otaku, a smooth escape is the primary issue she should consider.

    ...

    Asakawa Li thought more and more deeply, almost immersed in her own world, and could not hear any outside voices. It wasn't until Nakamura Yuki shook her arm several times that she realized that she was still in the game.

    "Sorry." She said apologetically. "I was thinking about something just now, and my mind was distracted. I didn't pay attention to other things."

    Nakamura Yuki looked at her suspiciously.

    It's really not like Asakawa Rika's style to be able to distract herself at this time. After looking around, she was finally overwhelmed by the girl's sincere eyes.

    "Well, I believe you." She sighed, and recounted what happened just now to Asakawa Li, "Do you want to persuade Takahashi? Otherwise, Sasaki will really be kicked out." He

    was kicked out this day, It is no different from death.

    With Asakawa Rika's personality, she really wanted to say whether Sasaki died or not was none of her business. This is all a conflict between Takahashi Rumeko and his little follower, there is no need for them to lie in this muddy water.

    That being said, she also understood what Nakamura Yuki did.

    At this critical juncture, if something happens to Sasaki, Takahashi Rumeko will definitely turn the finger on Nakamura Yuki and his party for the stability of her bullying group's ruling class.

    At that time, anger mixed with instigation, it is really hard to say what others will do to the three of them.

    "I won't persuade." Asakawa pear refused her decisively.

    Zhong Haruyuki's eyes were a little hurt, but Asakawa Li was very firm.

    Unless it is absolutely necessary, she will not compromise like Takahashi Rumeko.

    Of course, he wouldn't let the three of himself take the blame just to win his breath. If you can't bear it a little, you can make a big conspiracy, so thank you.

    She has her own way of dealing with problems.

    "I support your opinion." As soon as Asakawa Rika spoke, everyone present was shocked. "Those who violate the authority of the squad leader should indeed be punished."

    "Asakawa, you..."

    Zhong Chunxue turned around in astonishment, never expecting his deskmate to say that.

    Others were even more surprised. Is Asakawa Li not suitable for Takahashi? Why do you still speak for her?

    "Xiaoli, what are you doing, Xiaoli!" Xiaochun hurriedly beat the table behind him, but he was soft-spoken and a coward. Few people pay attention to him.

    Takahashi Rumeko raised the corners of her lips, her goal was achieved.

    That's right, only Asakawa Rika, who has faced many murderers, accurately got what she really wanted to express in Takahashi's convulsive actions.

    She was demonstrating to herself, a transfer student with a deep background, telling her that even in a typhoon, Takahashi's authority was still above all other students.

    If Asakawa Li does not save Sasaki, then she and her friends will become the targets of everyone's anger because of their cold blood. If Asakawa Rika wants to save Sasaki, she must bow her head like Takahashi Rumeko and abandon Nakamura Yuki and Koharu.

    This is a dilemma.

    "But—" The

    clear female voice broke everyone's thinking.

    Asakawa Li changed the subject, and the situation took a turn for the worse: "This is not a punishment given by the squad leader himself, but your right to execute it on your behalf. And this kind of punishment is too heavy, and the squad leader will definitely fall into an inhumane situation."

    She paused, Staring at the servant's suddenly pale face, he ruthlessly pronounced the ending.

    "The squad leader didn't speak, just to test your sense of propriety. What happened to you? The dog also wants to use public opinion to replace the owner's position, right?" The

    classroom was silent, only Takahashi Rumeko's applause echoed.

    "Wonderful, so wonderful." Takahashi Rumeko narrowed her eyes with a smile, "We've only known each other for a day, but they understand me better than anyone else. Then I'll do what you want, Sasaki, and I won't punish you this time." You, you can go back."

    Most of the students didn't understand what Asakawa Li said just now, but had the illusion that Asakawa Li used Gao Qiang's authority to successfully save Sasaki who had offended him before.

    Why do you want to do this? How could Takahashi Rumeko listen to her? The others were at a loss, completely unable to figure out what happened just now.

    "Student Asakawa, I have fulfilled your wish." The girl with ponytails crossed her legs and clapped her hands one by one, with a smile on her lips that she was afraid that the world would not be chaotic. "In exchange, should you come to my place?" play?"

    Asakawa Rika shook her head with a smile. "No, I'm not interested in being someone else's dog."

    ...

    Time, in the infighting of the student body, passed by every minute.

    When everyone returned to silence, the time had come to 7:45 in the evening. The sky was completely dark, but the wind and rain outside the window showed no signs of stopping, but intensified.

    Judging by the posture, it could not stop for 24 hours.

    Because there were no lights, the students gathered in twos and threes, and the one in the middle had a mobile phone. They rested or chatted with the dim light of the screen, some of them were still sobbing softly.

    In order to facilitate communication, Xiaochun has moved the seat next to the two of them. The chestnut-haired girl was frowning, and originally planned to share some of her inner distress. Just when I pricked up my ears, I realized that I couldn't understand what my two friends were talking about.

    "A person may not eat, but he must drink water."

    Nakamura Yuki said in a low voice. Her voice was originally hoarse, and when her throat was dry, it sounded like a saw.

    "When it was just getting dark, I took advantage of the time when I was washing my hands to secretly drink water with a thermos. If you can't stand it, you can drink a little."

    Asakawa Li was so hungry that her head was buried in her arms. But when he said this, he still turned his head to look at Nakamura Yuki's eyes, which were shining like stars.

    "No, our class doesn't have a drinking fountain. Doesn't the water room behind the classroom only have tap water?" Xiaochun suddenly realized something, and couldn't help covering her mouth in surprise. "No way, drinking tap water, aren't you afraid of parasites and diarrhea?" The

    two girls looked at her together, showing care for mentally handicapped children in unison.

    In the end, it was Asakawa Li, who still had a strong voice, and answered the doubts of this ignorant girl: "Tap water is not recommended to drink, but it has reached the national sanitary standards for drinking water. In such a situation, it is completely safe to drink in an emergency .”

    The tap water is hypochlorous acid sterilized and does not have any parasite issues. Possible problems are rust contamination from water pipes, or high levels of metal. Diarrhea from these causes is not fatal.

    Xiaochun was immediately cheered up by such detailed science popularization, and she was stunned: "Okay, then I will go to fetch water now!"

    Nakamura Yuki grabbed his arm, Xiaochun was her only friend in class , has a carefree personality, and does things so-so, doing whatever comes to mind. She had to stop one more time.

    "Don't go."

    Nakamura Yuki pinched Xiaochun's wrist, signaling her not to act recklessly.

    Fortunately, although Xiaochun is stupid, he is obedient. Say don't go, just go back to the original place immediately. Cute and rabbit-like.

    "It was still windy around six o'clock before, and the rain came and went. At that time, the tap water was still clean. Now the wind is weak, but the rain is heavy. There is a section of the classroom water inlet pipe on the outer wall, which is cleared by rainwater. Rust will definitely fall down and pollute the tap water inside."

    Asakawa Li buried her head in her arms again, and she couldn't hear anything unusual from her voice. In fact, her current state has reached the bottom of the valley.

    The wound on the back that was hit by the incandescent lamp, even if it was disinfected, could not stop the speed of inflammation. If it was just the wound, she could still endure it. The problem is a series of nutrient loss caused by the wound, which makes me feel dizzy now.

    It's a sign of low blood sugar.

    "I'm so hungry." Rika Asakawa sniffled, missing Asakawa Orange and her big orange cream cake. "...I really want to eat cake."

    After a pause for a few seconds, she also seemed to feel that this behavior was a bit childish. After all, the soul is an adult in his twenties, but now he is still acting like a child.

    Let's sleep for a while, sleep to fight hunger.

    She closed her eyes, but the exposed hand was suddenly held by Nakamura Yuki, and there was something hard in the warm palm.

    A small strip that feels like aluminum foil.

    Asakawa Li realized something, she took the small thing back into her palm, put it in front of her, and lowered her head to sniff it.

    The sweet one is chocolate.

    The author has something to say:

    there is one more!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.4K 72
Wen Zhi picked up a man. He's so handsome... Wen Zhi swears, this is the most handsome person she's ever seen since she regained her eyesight! ...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
847 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
89.9K 2K 87
The end-time warrior Yao Qiong accidentally fell into a black hole during a survey and came to an uninhabited island. There are no zombies, abundant...