I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 80

14 0 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 80 Emergency Reasoning

    "Sister!"

    Asakawa Orange was burning with anxiety.

    She couldn't care about anything at the moment, and immediately rushed into 303's living room. Letting his knees hit the floor heavily, his hands carefully circled Asakawa Rika, and tremblingly stretched his fingers towards the opponent's nose.

    My sister is in good health, and there is no possibility of sudden illness. If something happened to her at this juncture, it could only be artificial.

    She couldn't guarantee whether she would go crazy on the spot if she was told later that her sister's situation was hopeless. For the rest of his life, he lived in guilt towards his sister, and even died with the murderer lurking in the dark.

    Fortunately, Asakawa Rika was still breathing.

    However, only to the extent that the breath is still there.

    The whole body of Asakawa Pear is soft, like a doll that has lost its bones, and can be manipulated at will with a little effort. Asakawa Orange quickly confirmed her other vital signs. The body temperature is gradually passing, the heartbeat is slow, and the pupils are slightly dilated.

    Not dead, but not much better than dead.

    "What are you doing standing there, call an ambulance immediately!"

    Asakawa Orange turned her head and saw Mrs. Kato standing stupidly at the door, and she hadn't figured out the situation until now, and her heart immediately burst into an unknown fire.

    Her tone was suddenly cold, and her words were harsh, like shattered ice blown by a blizzard.

    "Lock up the entire apartment and call the police. Before the police come, no one will leave!"

    ... The

    police arrived soon.

    The same tenant, the same policeman, and the same questioning happened again in this apartment after a few hours. Now even the staunchest materialists began to wonder whether the Feng Shui here is really bad.

    Otherwise, how could there be accidents in this building, and even the detectives who came to investigate were affected by Chi Yu?

    Asakawa Orange frowned, leaning against the wall of the corridor with arms folded. Her original clear thinking and speculation were all overturned by this sudden change. She desperately wanted to sort out new ideas, but she was still in a mess and couldn't calm down at all.

    Why did the murderer attack Asakawa pear? How did he bypass the eyes of himself and Mrs. Kato? Why can't my sister call for help?

    "Miss Cheng, please calm down, the police will definitely find the murderer." A

    familiar figure walked out from the questioning policeman, Asakawa Cheng looked up, it was Min Tian Zhongmin who had passed the information to her before.

    He and the Asakawa sisters have known each other for a long time, and they are still high school classmates, so they naturally understand the importance of sisters to each other. It was also because of this that he came out to remind Asakawa Orange. This indifferent younger sister is not as sophisticated as her elder sister in terms of human relationships. If the result is not good, she may really do something irrational.

    He didn't want to watch his friend go crazy, and for revenge, he would have to bear a heavy prison sentence in his next life.

    Asakawa Orange didn't answer him.

    She stared blankly into the distance, her eyes drifting a little. My sister is now lying in Mrs. Kato's room, and the forensic interns who followed the police are taking care of her every step of the way. To be precise, the awakening of consciousness through the virtual light screen requires absolute silence, so she was kicked out.

    Although Tanaka was worried, the things at hand were also very heavy. So he left a few instructions and turned to leave.

    "Didu—Didu—Didu—"

    The moment the ambulance arrived, Asakawa Orange's eyes immediately twinkled. She got into the ambulance with the intern and her sister, and told all the things she observed at that time like pouring beans.

    "Miss Nurse, I'm the patient's younger sister, and I'm the first person to find out what happened to her. I want to explain the situation. She has no history of acute illness before, and..."

    The siren of the ambulance mixed with the voices of people, and it was noisy The doctor's head was buzzing, and she had to raise the volume.

    "Patient's family members, don't rush, take your time! Let's stabilize the patient's consciousness first, and we will come to confirm the situation soon!"

    There was no internal bleeding, no obvious trauma, and the experienced doctor quickly concluded that it was a complication of the virtual light screen.

    She set up the data deconstruction instrument, and was just about to separate the virtual light screen from the patient's consciousness. As soon as the chip was removed from the casing, Asakawa Rika's heart rate dropped rapidly.

    "Put it back!" The doctor made a decisive decision and shouted to make the nurse stop. As the chip was reconnected, Asakawa Rika's breathing gradually became stable.

    The deconstructor doesn't work, the stabilizer always does. After installing the consciousness stabilizer, Asakawa Li's vital signs were finally pulled back to normal, and he was waiting to go to the hospital for testing.

    "You are the patient's sister, right?" The doctor asked ably, "Did you know that she has dependence on the virtual light screen?

    " The virtual light screen is cleaned regularly. At least for half a day, you won’t be able to touch the Starnet World, if you are dependent, how can you do this?” The

    doctor gave her a suspicious look, as if to confirm the credibility of her words.

    Asakawa Orange is also very direct, and retrieved the chat records with her sister last week, and there are still uncleared information records on it.

    Li: [Orange, I want to change to a more functional chip. You see, the maintenance person said that my current chip has too many complex functions, which will increase the burden on the brain (regular organization test map)]

    The doctor clicked on the picture, scanned a few data hastily, and found that Asakawa Li did not have a tendency to rely on it. Also fell into a puzzled silence. If there is no dependence, why is it impossible to separate the consciousness and the virtual light screen now?

    She couldn't figure it out, and simply gave up meaningless thinking. This situation is very tricky, and it is more reliable to go to the hospital for special equipment. While thinking about it, she passed the patient form to Asakawa Orange and asked her to fill in her sister's information.

    As everyone knows, Asakawa Orange, who seems to be concentrating on the form, is also rapidly cooling down his brain.

    She cooled her mind down to the previous question, wrapped the clues from mess into a ball of yarn, and gradually got some clues.

    First of all, Asakawa pear is definitely not the original target of the murderer. Because from any point of view, there is no need to solve the detective who can't figure out the details. There is no need to be so eye-catching for Mrs. Kato, and there is no need to harm her if it is not aimed at Mrs. Kato. Misleading to the wrong truth is the most profitable way.

    Secondly, the time between the incident and his rush was only a few seconds. No matter how good the murderer is, it is impossible to clean up all the traces. If he had poisoned him in advance and planned to destroy the corpse, he would suffer as well. After all, two people entered 303 together, and she couldn't escape even if she was poisoned.

    Finally, combine the situation with what the doctor said. The murderer may have done some research on the Internet, so that he can use the Star Network to influence his sister's physical condition. The reason is probably very simple. There is a high probability that my sister used super-class methods to dig out something crucial from the information of the deceased.

    So much so that even if he didn't hesitate to expose himself, he had to sanction Asakawa Li first.

    Looking at it this way, the possibility of Mrs. Suzuki, whom Asakawa Orange originally suspected, has decreased. A housewife with two children is unlikely to have time to study such a profound thing, and even if she wants to do it, she can't avoid the children's eyes and ears.

    On the contrary, Miss Kobayashi's suspicion has greatly increased.

    It is true that this college student has the minutes of the entire meeting. If it is an ordinary crime, it is a very favorable alibi. But if it is cybercrime, isn't this environment a natural breeding ground for exoneration? She is a star network professional, and has the relevant technical means.

    The reason is also very clear, for majors like Xingwang Data, which are as complicated as computers in the last century, if they want to create a human-like graduation project, the junior students will not hesitate to use their lives as the price.

    Asakawa Orange has seen this kind of news a lot. The moral standards of young people are generally not as high as those of the older generation. They also agree with this kind of thing that harms others and benefits themselves, and even takes it for granted.

    While thinking, her virtual light screen popped up suddenly, and a red warning bar appeared on the top.

    [Warning, after testing, your bound user Asakawa Li has been out of balance in various body values ​​for the past 1 hour. If necessary, please enable the sharing permission immediately, and the AI ​​assistant will transfer the data to your virtual light screen. ]

    ...

    Sharing permissions! Asakawa Orange suddenly realized.

    I almost forgot, their twin sisters have emergency sharing permissions!

    If you want to know what my sister found out and what happened to her, just log in to her virtual light screen, and the matter will be solved easily!

    After shaking his right hand several times, Asakawa Orange finally pressed the permission button, and shouted anxiously in his heart: "Start the maximum download speed!"

    [Didi, the information has been synchronized! Please check the user! 】

    The second after receiving the notification, Asakawa Cheng opened a Starnet account at a familiar location, and as expected, the current data has completely become Asakawa Li's.

    She quickly scanned her sister's star network information, saw the chat history between herself and her, and saw Mrs. Kato's commission request. When she turned to the group, her hands paused.

    The logo of the group dances non-stop, and information enters all the time.

    This is not in line with my sister's social style. She doesn't like joining groups, and if she insists on joining a group with a lot of news, she will hide the news. It's so strange to put it on the outside like this.

    She clicked on the group, and the one with the red dot jumping the most was a group that Asakawa Orange had never seen before. It's not like the kind of group my sister would join.

    "Nemesis Game Discussion Group..." she murmured.

    The group portrait is a green viper with two overlapping scepters in the background. The snake hovered on the scepter, and the colorful patterns made people feel sick. The introduction is refreshing, and a line of "men explain everything to the love game discussion group".

    She clicked into the group, and the news in the group flew by like flowing water, and there were even double images. Asakawa Orange didn't see the content clearly, only a few key words remained on the retina.

    "New game, live broadcast by female players, buy it and leave it, how many minutes?"

    If she remembers correctly, this group is a male-oriented game group, why are there female players? Although the game does not restrict anyone's playing gender, combined with Asakawa Pear's sudden coma, and the extra strange game groups and discussions, Asakawa Orange has an ominous premonition.

    No way, she swallowed, and moved her finger to the reminder above the group.

    [Users in this group are live broadcasting, do you want to participate in watching? ]

    She took a deep breath and entered the live broadcast room.

    It was Asakawa Rika's familiar face that came into view.

    The author has something to say:

    the place where this unit changed finally appeared, I hope I didn’t write it down.

    Thanks to the cute readers who have been chasing here, see you tomorrow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
32.7K 1.4K 72
Wen Zhi picked up a man. He's so handsome... Wen Zhi swears, this is the most handsome person she's ever seen since she regained her eyesight! ...
71.8K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...