I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 69

17 0 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 69 Don't Believe Men's Nonsense

    If Wen Fei's life before the age of eighteen were to be described in words, there would probably not be another word other than "smooth with one heart".

    His parents are in charge of the most influential chaebol in the country, the relationship between husband and wife is harmonious, and the chaebol's position is stable. He is the youngest son in the family, and he is destined to inherit this extremely bright future.

    Because he is a child of old age, his parents dote on him quite a lot. Whether it is the usual food and clothing expenses, or it involves greater study, career and so on. All considerations should be given to this young son with excellent appearance. Many people have expressed clear doubts about his parents' behavior. After all, there are three daughters in the family. If Fan considers the younger son first, isn't he afraid that the three older sisters will have some opinions on Wen Fei's treatment?

    Facts have proved that there is no such obstacle in his smooth life, and any jealousy is something that only exists in novels. The three sisters are very tolerant to him, so that they maintain the same doting with their parents, but anyone who has any doubts about the relationship between their brothers and sisters will be targeted by the three sisters unanimously.

    "He is our younger brother, and we were born to tolerate him."

    "Not only tolerance, but I will definitely give him the best. No one can bully him in school. He can bully others."

    "Our Wen family Brother, what’s wrong with bullying others, he has a good birth, so he has the qualifications.”

    In this environment, Wen Fei naturally developed an arrogant character. It's a pity that unlike most nobles who overturned their cars, he has the capital of being proud of his wealth.

    For example, now, Wen Fei, who is only a 17-year-old high school student, dares to openly challenge his teacher. He went to a well-known local noble private middle school, and even the teacher had to consider his family background, so naturally he turned a blind eye to his outrageous behavior. For example, such things as puppy love can be treated as his leisure time after dinner. As long as no one is killed, no one dares to accuse him of being wrong.

    Of course, even if someone is killed, the parents behind him will come forward to solve it. As long as the one who offends is not the daughter of some other high-ranking official, then nothing will happen.

    Although Wen Fei himself is arrogant and indulgent, at least he has some brains in the yellow hair that has been dyed for three years, and knows who should not be offended. So just like the setting of all romance novels, he only falls in love with girls who pass the exam. This kind of person is relatively less risky, and it won't hurt to throw it away when the time comes.

    The current girlfriend, Mi Li, is the poor study committee member in the class, the top student in the local high school entrance examination, and was specially invited in to win points.

    She seems to have inherited the stereotype of the silly, white and sweet heroine in all novels. Except for the rigid grades in writing, everything else can be messed up by fancy. Other top students can take care of many things, but she is the only one who can't handle even the simplest social interactions, as if her brain was eaten by a zombie. There are no friends of the same sex in the class.

    This is a very dangerous signal.

    Without any friends of the same sex, it means that Mi Li is classified as a traitor by the female group of the class in the potential meaning. Dog licking is not welcome anywhere, especially this group of self-centered ladies, it is impossible to tolerate a girl who clings to her boyfriend to find group value.

    You can be poor, you can have nothing in common with the eldest ladies, and you can not join the group. There are people like this in the class, and the Erthorn Ape sitting in the penultimate row by the window is the best example. But you can't deviate from your identity and seek the approval of the male group just because you can't integrate into the girl group.

    Because this means that you can no longer get out of the group, and become another group that can play with discarded puppies at any time.

    Mi Li obviously doesn't know that the boys in her eyes who "have few things to do, don't have much scheming, and don't know how to fight" have actually put her in the position of all kinds of dirty jokes. Those boys with little sexual experience will always use their superficial thoughts to speculate about other people's composition. At this time, enemies who voluntarily surrender will not win favor, and will only let others do it.

    The time when you are held in the hands of the group is exactly the time when you are excluded from the group. You will not be one of them at this time, only the individual being objectified and scrutinized.

    Mi Li didn't know, she just felt satisfied. The rich boyfriend cared for her in every possible way, and those gossiping girls couldn't hurt her happy life as a wife.

    Wen Fei was indeed considerate, his tutor prevented him from making any rude moves. He spends money on gifts for his girlfriend, bringing rice grains to experience a luxury that does not belong to her class. Wen Fei can buy the latest optical brain and even mechs for competitions to coax rice grains for her happiness.

    Mi Li enjoys this kind of life very much, and she acts like a real inferior person. Keep your eyes open for those precious things that you have never seen before, and you must be careful even when you touch them.

    This kind of behavior is naturally ridiculed by the people around, they will cover their mouths and shrug their shoulders with a smile. Use that mysterious tone to spread her unseen appearance to the whole class, even the whole grade.

    However, Wen Fei is considered a considerate lover in this respect. He always took care of Mi Li's mood, and he either beat or warned those who were sarcastic, and those with similar status would just break off friendship.

    That's a breakup! In Mi Li's superficial understanding, the contacts of these nobles are all done through the juniors. Now that Wen Fei is willing to sever ties for her, doesn't that mean that he is willing to overcome all obstacles for her in the future?

    Putting this kind of thinking on the side of the eldest lady is a joke of the Arabian Nights. The younger generation has never decided whether to make friends or break up in the family. Their job is to listen to the opinions of their parents and protect the existing family property. As for external affairs, it must be resolved by the parents.

    Therefore, the ladies often ridicule this obsessed top student, starting with "Mi Li, sooner or later you will be thrown off by Wen Fei" and ending with "She is not sober yet, let's go". The small group left around the noble and glamorous green-haired girl in the middle.

    Song of Thousand Words is about Wen Fei and Mi Li, the common life flaws of this pair of underage little mandarin ducks.

    The only daughter born in a data engineering family, the family members are all responsible for top-secret national projects. Parents seldom return home, only leaving her a villa, a nanny, and wealth enough to drown everyone. The pocket money in her hand is comparable to that of Wen Fei's sister.

    Apart from these extraneous things, she still has a good brain. This is very important. The brains of the two national network security engineers have been completely inherited by her. She doesn't like to talk, and puts all her energy into her talents. At the young age of 16, he has received high praise in cyber security.

    Translated into adult words, she is already a top hacker.

    For Mi Li, Qian Yan Ge is like an irremovable fish bone, just inserted horizontally into her throat. It can't go up or down, and a little swallowing will scratch the softest place. The meaning of her existence seems to be set off by rice grains, telling the latter that the achievements you are proud of are nothing more than that.

    Mi Li used to be very arrogant because she got good grades. In the ivory tower of the school, grades mean everything. No matter how rich those noblemen and ladies are, they don't have her achievements.

    However, after falling in love with Wen Fei, she gradually changed her mind—maybe her grades are useless except for the college entrance examination.

    Even if she was admitted to the Star Alliance University, so what? After studying for a master's degree or a Ph. D., after being top1, wouldn't she still have to work for these who are nothing? And those heaven's favored children, seemingly ignorant, actually mastered many more skills than her. They may not know how many intersection points ellipse and function have, but they know how to manage a company and how to fight with those old foxes in the mall.

    What they learn is more practical and easier to dominate others.

    Mi Li finally found the second way to comfort herself, "No matter how they are capitalists, it is impossible for a capitalist's child to contribute to society like her." At first, this statement really comforted her very well, and it also allowed her to calm down and continue to learn things that were of no use to her future foothold. But when she mentioned it to Wen Fei, she unexpectedly received silence from him.

    For the first time, Wen Fei felt that the little white flower was becoming dirty, not as pure as he first saw. But thinking about raising it for so long, it was expected that it would be a little dirty, so he pointed at Qianyange with a sneer that he didn't even notice:

    "Here, Mi Li, look at her."

    Mi Li didn't understand Wen Fei's Meaning, the boyfriend glanced at her ignorant eyes, raised the corners of his lips, took Mi Li's hand and walked over there.

    "Qianyange, I want to trouble you with something." Wen Fei lowered his voice and begged in a friendly voice, "There are people who scold my girlfriend on anonymous forums these days. Can you afford it, okay?"

    That was the first time Mi Li saw her boyfriend being so submissive.

    The green-haired girl raised her eyes indifferently, and glanced at the young couple who each had their own ghosts in their hearts. Pulling back her thick bangs, she casually said, "Squat down."

    Wen Fei squatted down obediently, and instantly turned into looking up at the girl, with a bit of admiration and piety for technology in his eyes.

    This angle of eyes is what Qian Yange is used to. It was rare for her to be amused by Wen Fei's obedient appearance. She patted the furry head in front of her as a reward, and waved lightly: "Help me to the library at noon. One, I won't charge you any more."

    Wen Fei obeyed.

    Mi Li's mind buzzed, her boyfriend had long since left the control of her self-righteousness, or in other words, the meekness and control she had always had was just wishful thinking.

    The whispers around her pierced through her eardrums, but the tone was different from the usual judgment of her. They will comment on Mi Li's "big breasts", "good figure", "read a lot", but they will never use that kind of tone full of respect and respect, admiringly comment on her as "good NB" and "as expected of a young hacker". "She will definitely be the sharpest blade of the Star Alliance in the future."

    The eyes of others became the most hurtful thing at this moment, she could hardly stand in this classroom. With Qian Yange at her side, she seemed like an ugly duckling being contrasted by a white swan, a horrible control group, and a joke.

    Of course Wen Fei noticed Mi Li's emotions, but he didn't intend to comfort the little white flower this time. He is already tired of the ornamental function of rice grains, and now he just wants to see something novel.

    "I have already pleased you, now it's your turn to please me."

    The author has something to say:

    There are three more, because it has been conceived for a long time, this special article may be a bit long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 955 45
Luo Ning is a cannon fodder female supporting character in a favorite article in the entertainment circle. Once again, she is not the cannon fodder! ...
90.5K 2K 87
The end-time warrior Yao Qiong accidentally fell into a black hole during a survey and came to an uninhabited island. There are no zombies, abundant...
35.8K 431 78
Wan Tong was bound by the "Corpse Collecting System" and travelled through various small worlds. Her mission is to use the big boss' white moonlight'...
56.3K 1.2K 59
Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive co...