I rely on the animation of th...

由 Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 63

18 0 0
由 Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63 An Eye for an Eye

    "Terminate immediately, and they must not be completely out of control!" The

    planner realized after belatedly that they had already caused a catastrophe at this time.

    If it is simply out of control of the data, this group of rich or expensive players has an accident, but it is just to compensate for the loss. If they can't afford it, they will declare bankruptcy and abandon their cars to save their lives.

    now what? The game entrance could not be closed for a long time, and the tens of thousands of knowledge of Blue Star were continuously sent into that small world that was not valued by everyone through the star network. The backhand of the entire civilization is exposed to the new intelligent civilization, and due to the previous behavior of the players, the civilization is inherently hostile.

    They created enemies for Blue Star with their own hands and became sinners of mankind.

    Unfortunately, the game organizers acted too late. It wasn't until the system made the World Transformation Land and Blue Star almost inseparable, that they wasted their efforts and cut off the connection channel between the two worlds. Only the unified live broadcast of the two worlds remains.

    "What are you doing standing there, run!" The

    main person in charge held the luggage in his left hand, and pressed the old-fashioned fingerprint lock with his right hand.

    The fingerprints are correct, the green light is on, and the door opens with a bang. The person in charge was about to flee for his life, when he saw the heavily armed guard standing behind the door under billowing smoke and dust.

    Stared at by countless eyes with killing intent, the person in charge broke out in cold sweat.

    The muzzle of the black hole directly touched the forehead of the person in charge. His hands trembling, he raised his head above his head to signal his surrender, and the luggage fell in response.     "Comrade policeman

    , listen to my explanation." He swallowed nervously, fearing that he would be destroyed if he made a wrong sentence.

No one answered him, and he didn't dare to act rashly, so he could only stand by with his hands raised. All the staff in the room also stopped the work in their hands after judging the situation, imitating the way the person in charge waited to be dealt with.

    The main reason is that there is no way to deny it. Their competition is too influential, and players all over the world are paying attention. There is nothing that can't be covered up.

    What's more, it is such a serious and appalling "civilization-level" incident. In the end, a permanent sentence is fine, the most likely being secret execution by the guards for "crimes against humanity".

    "Da, da, da." The

    captain of the guard arrived belatedly, and also brought the highest-level instructions.

    As the saying goes, if you fight against the outside world, you must first secure the inside. In order to solve the changes in the game world, this group of technicians who went wrong have all committed crimes and meritorious deeds, and must safely evacuate the citizens of the Star Alliance.

    Evacuation, this is easy to say, in fact, if it is possible to force the withdrawal, it would have been done long ago. The main person in charge was miserable, so he could only bite the bullet and negotiate with the technical staff for the next step.     Games are definitely not necessary. Regardless of how much it cost to maintain the server and build the framework before, don't even think about keeping it safe and making a comeback. The best way is to let the player's consciousness return to the body, and then cut off all connections.     "Miss Sylvia, we are sorry for the previous behavior, but now we have paid the price, can we let our players evacuate your world, we will not interfere with the future development at all." The     main person in charge tentatively He made a request to Sylvia, but only got a half-smile in his eyes. Silence meant rejection.     Sylvia chuckled and said, "The system, it thinks we are stupid."     As a new cyber civilization, the game world is extremely fragile. Although they have absorbed the knowledge of Blue Star, they have no corresponding practice to deal with it. implement it. If the hostages are sent back at this time and the line is drawn, it is equivalent to winning the battle and not receiving the military pay, and the fight is in vain.     Besides, as a high-ranking civilization, it is too easy for Blue Star to be held accountable.     The more Sylvia looked at their technology tree, the more frightened she became. How could a country that can abide by its mantra of flesh and blood and data soaring have no backup?

    It's just that the reason why they didn't use the backhand is that the hostages are with them. The hostage is their last confidence and the basis for negotiation.

    All we have to do now is wait.

    24 hours in the real world, 14 days in the game world.

    The panel looked after by the main person in charge has been replaced, this time recording the physical condition of the players who are still in the game. Seeing the unstoppable decline of various vital signs, he felt like dying.

    What's more deadly is that before, the guards threatened them with force to deal with it forcefully, and later, some family members of the players hung banners at the door, threatening to kill them, saying that if something happened to the child, they would pay for their lives.     Originally, his idea was to delay the player, because there was a time difference between the two worlds. He believed that it was impossible for those NPCs to stare at the player for 14 days out of hatred. Find an opportunity to force your way out.     Unexpectedly, Sylvia didn't even cut off the live broadcast, rather arrogantly showing the NPC's perseverance to the humans outside.     The citizens of the entire empire have shouldered this heavy burden. The elder brother came when the younger sister was tired, and the parents came when the older brother was tired. With so many players, none of them could escape the all-day attention. There are many players who are driven crazy by this depressing environment.     The dispirited appearance of the players must be distressing to be seen by their relatives and family members. After the heartache, there was anger, and they didn't care about any strategy or the overall situation. Even if Blue Star was destroyed, they still wanted to see their son come back in good health.     Under the dilemma, the person in charge finally gave in.     On the 15th day, that is, at noon of the second day in the real world, the main person in charge had a secret conversation with Sylvia.     "Let me tell you something, how can I let those players go?" He squeezed the space between his brows wearily. He has been sleeping with his head pointed at the gun for the past few days, and if he waits any longer, he will harm others and himself.     Sylvia smiled and got up from the throne where she was not yet sitting on the heat.

    "It's very simple, just give us a copy of your blue star's dimension technology intact." She snapped her fingers, making a creaking sound, "I keep my word, the moment I get the information , and let them all be released." The

    main person in charge froze,

    Dimension Technology, which is the deepest technology mastered by the Star Alliance consortium. Different from ordinary holographic games, the former simulates the interactive scene of consciousness, while the latter directly separates the consciousness from the body and plays as a pure biological form.

    For so many years, their game company has relied on this trick to eat it all over the world. If it is given out like this, the technology leak is still a trivial matter, and being directly confiscated by the military is a major event.

    How did this NPC who was born in a small game guess such a core thing?

    The captain of the guard took all these words into his ears. At this time, he wanted to deny that he didn’t know about Dimension Technology, so he would be a joke, so he could only answer honestly: “You release him first, and I will give it to you.”

    Sylvia: "System, start the consciousness body extermination program."

    "Wait!" The

    person in charge and the captain of the guard said in unison, their backs were wet with sweat.

    This woman is so ruthless that she can strike at the slightest disagreement. If they did, even if they wiped out the game world afterwards, they would have no way to explain to those family members.

    The guards wouldn't be stumbled by this kind of housework, but there are many players who are locked inside and there are many children who are either rich or expensive. Their parents are extremely powerful, and they are all chaebols that cannot be offended within the Star Alliance. If something goes wrong, the military's supply chain will be affected.     "We need a guarantee, Miss Sylvia." This time it was the captain of the guard who spoke, "We are also subordinates and cannot make decisions. Please understand. We can only report to the higher authorities if we have a suitable contract. This makes sense."     When they said this, the two of them were still very nervous. If Sylvia still disagrees, it's hard to say whether the higher-ups will disregard any interests and use all means to destroy this fledgling enemy.

    Fortunately, Sylvia judged the situation and gave her own protection.

    - in batches.

    Materials are divided into batches, and people are also divided into batches. After the scientists at Sylvia's side confirmed that the information was correct, they immediately let the person go back. How many players are there in total, then how many shares will be divided.

    This seemingly ancient method has won the unanimous approval of the two worlds.

    Obviously, Blue Star didn't play any tricks in this regard, and gave the information that should be given verbatim. Sylvia kept her promise and sent all those people back.

    Except Wen Fei.

    "You are not from Blue Star, so no one will stand up for you, right?"

    These days, Sylvia has also cracked Wen Fei's brain, and can come and go in and out of his sea of ​​consciousness at will. Even though the latter's humiliated conscious body was trembling, it still couldn't stop Sylvia from driving straight into her body, picking and tasting those memories.

    [You...] Wen Fei was once again penetrated by Sylvia's entire consciousness, and her memory was uncontrollably licked and played with by her lips, 【...shameless woman. 】

    The system ignored this proud man who was still being tortured, and lamented to the host: 【Blue Star Civilization actually transmitted all the correct information, just for those few idiots. Such a caring and righteous race. 】

    "Love and righteousness?" Sylvia sneered, stood up, walked through the long corridor, and walked to her bedroom, "System, do you know why Lan Xing doesn't tear himself apart with us?"

    [Why ? ] The system asked back.

    It conducted rigorous reasoning from the two logics of sensibility and rationality, and found that no matter what aspect it was, the behavior of the Blue Star people could not be justified. It's really strange to say that things that can be directly fought are dragged into a big advantage by Sylvia.

    "Because of greed." Sylvia stopped and turned to look at the dawn that had just risen behind her. "Throughout human history, they are all a race that pursues eternal life and prosperity. In short, it is longevity."

    Now, with the blue star people with dimensional technology, their consciousness can be turned into data after the exhaustion, and enter the civilization of their game.

    This technology will only be provided to the powerful, allowing them to live on top of ordinary citizens and enjoy long-lasting rights to dominate them.

    Of course, the premise of this ending must be to establish a good relationship with Sylvia and her data civilization, to win her into a part of the ruling class, and to truly make the two civilizations go hand in hand.

    [The host, did you agree to their request? 】The system asked worriedly.

    Sylvia didn't answer, but just raised the corners of her lips and made a gesture of wiping her neck.

    "Let's go, we still have a lot to do, to study dimensional technology, and improve the ecosystem of data civilization as soon as possible." Sylvia smiled, and said, "When the rich people of Blue Star abandon their bodies, they will be more confident." When people smuggle over, they will find that we have already ascended to the dimension and run away."

    "What awaits them is only overwhelming data garbage, and that is the end of technology."

    The author has something to say:

    This story is finished!

    There is still a little bit about Wen Fei's background, let's see if I can write a separate episode to explain it tomorrow.

    Thank you Mina-san for being here!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

873 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
140K 8.7K 49
لقد سَئِم تايهيونغ كيم البالغ من العمر 18سنة من حياته، لذا كان عازماً على تغيير حياته والحصول على شعبية بين الفتيات، وهزيمة المتنمرين عليه ، لِذلك قا...
56.5K 1.2K 59
Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive co...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...