I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 49

44 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49 Elizabeth (Two in One)

    Things passed peacefully like this.

    Cao Daqiang's name was in the small corner of the daily news. Except for some chip boycotters who took advantage of the problem, no one noticed that there was such a person who went crazy because of the loss of control of the virtual light screen.

    Ordinary people don't pay attention to these things, not because of human indifference, but because they believe that the Covenant government will solve the obstacles to technological advancement. The fact is also true, although under Ye Chu's operation, the guards failed to convict Zhu Shi in the end. A few days later, people from the Information Security Department of the Star Alliance approached the Black Cat Studio.

    "Let's go, Comrade Zhu Shi, this is what you should do." The leader uncle ordered solemnly.

    If he passed through the chip firewall through the star network loopholes and indirectly affected other people's brain waves, if he was really investigated, he would be imprisoned for five or six years. Now I still have a free body to go to the Information Security Department, which is considered a crime and meritorious deed.

    Therefore, Zhu Shi Da Mao Mao could only obey the order, packed his package, and left Mo Li step by step.

    "Let's go, you can come back after fixing the loophole, it's not that you will never see your girlfriend in this life." The

    uncle acted vigorously, strode out with the cat's neck in his hands, and the entourage behind him carried the luggage away, looking to the side Mo Li, who was not smiling, bowed: "Miss Mo, thank you for your hard work. We will take good care of your boyfriend!"

    Mo Li gave a soft "um" and waved to them: "Best trip." The

    door closed At that time, I could still hear a protracted meow in the distance, mixed with joy and doubt:

    "Senior sister, you just admitted that I am your boyfriend? Really—don't mention the back of my neck, I can walk by myself!"

    After sending off Zhu, Mo Li finally had a leisurely time, and the third episode of Otome Fan was uploaded to Xingliu in an orderly manner.

    Similar to the "three-episode rule" of some dramas, after the seemingly relaxed daily life of the first two episodes, a complete main line is finally ushered in.

    This time the story revolves around Sylvia and Elizabeth.

    Before unfolding, the black cat briefly closed the tail of the previous episode:

    Sylvia is familiar with the laws of the empire, especially the "Anti-Monopoly Law" about business, and she talks about it logically and without mistakes.

    Therefore, after Ludwig spent three days in the detention center for picking quarrels and provoking trouble, he was finally released after serving his sentence. He was surprised to find that he had become a loner with no house, no car, and no money. All the properties in her hands were nationalized by Sylvia, and they lay peacefully in the accounts of the imperial family.

    Ludwig: Why not?

    He wanted to file a lawsuit, but he had no money and could not find a lawyer who was willing to provide services for free.

    In fact, there were some in the past. After Ludwig entered the game, he set off a commercial monopoly and brought down all the firms where the lawyers who provided free services belonged.

    He was furious in a hurry, but he pleased the audience watching the live game. Sprinkling flowers for a while, and tipping rewards, it also made up for Ludwig's player's heartache of "going back to before liberation overnight".

    "I will definitely come back!" He clenched his fists and vowed to the barrage in the air.

    Immediately afterwards, he was beaten with a sap by a passing man, and the whole person was sent to a black coal kiln on the border of the empire.

    According to the imperial policy, there are still three months before Sylvia rectifies the illegal industries on the frontier.

    For Ludwig's recent situation, Sylvia didn't know and didn't pay attention. She has been enjoying a good life recently. Although Yadonis, who is a bamboo horse, always harass her, Elizabeth, who is a piano teacher, is always very kind to help her ward off these rotten peach blossoms. Then take her to enjoy life.

    Sylvia didn't feel tired when she was working, but once she was free, she felt tired like a tidal wave.

    She was indeed very tired, because Brother Cheap was occupied by the player, so she was forced to take on important affairs of the country. I can't delay my studies, and besides that, I have to find time to deal with those raiders with ulterior motives.

    There is hardly any time that is really hers.

    "So, you should rest." Elizabeth hugged Sylvia and let her head rest on her lap. "Or, find someone to share your fatigue."

    Sylvia stared blankly. Her lower jaw, in a mess of thoughts, looked like a ball of yarn caught by a cat.

    The system says that Elizabeth is the player, but will the player say these things to her? The player will only inquire about her preferences, and then spend money to buy a gift from the empire's store to give her, and give it to her if she refuses, as if giving a gift when meeting is a conditioned instinct.

    "Of course, being a partner is too much for you." Elizabeth added with a sudden smile, "After all, these men are so strange, they would rather give you a lot of gold and silver treasures than be with them You sit and chat, right?"

    Sylvia vaguely agreed.

    She hadn't known what this attitude looked like before, but now she could find a suitable analogy for it.

    The group of male players regarded her as a kitten and puppy picked up on the roadside, and they could cheat her home as long as they gave her some food. Get rid of it in front of everyone.

    It's hard to imagine that they have the same attitude towards the women in their own world.

    "You're right, they've never been willing to understand what kind of person I am." Sylvia blinked, staring at Elizabeth's overly long eyelashes, "Is the logic of all of you players like this, don't care about strategy The past and future of the subject, and they don't care about their wishes and ideals, as if, as if." It

    seems that they have never regarded them as real people.

    Elizabeth nodded, and then shook her head: "No, at least I'm not. I'm an experiential player."

    Experiential means to get along with NPCs as real people and fall in love. For the real experience, they usually don't load the favorability system, but enjoy the ambiguity in love and the ambiguous feeling above AUO.

    Sylvia closed her eyes, as if falling asleep.

    There was a long silence.

    Elizabeth suddenly realized that she lowered her head in astonishment, staring at the dormant princess: "You know about the player?"

    Sylvia didn't answer her.

    In the days that followed, Elizabeth anxiously awaited her trial. She had seen so many videos of players attacking Sylvia before, and the end was miserable or even worse. It was hard to imagine how she, who knew the real identity of the other party, would be treated.

    Fortunately, I am an experiential player, and I can't play the game live, and Sylvia's self-awareness will not be spread. This is probably the best protection for this girl.

    However, Elizabeth still did not wait for her own trial.

    There is another player next to Sylvia, his name is Ivan, and he is more difficult than the two players who appeared before, and it is annoying. In their words, it is very standard green tea.

    He talks very well and does things very well. Relying on his delicate body and frailty, he justifiably stays by Sylvia's side. Various methods are used against players who try to get closer. As far as Elizabeth saw with her own eyes, no less than three players had already been disqualified by him.

    "Sister Sylvia, can you wait for me during the physical test?" Ai Wen silently inserted between the two, separating Elizabeth from Sylvia, "I'm really sorry to trouble you, but the tutor The clerk said that I can find you for anything."

    Sylvia glanced at him quietly: "Of course."

    She knew that Aiwen had plotted against him, and she could completely punish him like the previous players. It's a pity that this person has a special status, and he is specially arranged by the teacher to take care of him. Adhering to the principle of not letting players affect her own life, Sylvia still helps as much as she can.

    However, this "special treatment" gave Ivan the illusion that Sylvia had a deep affection for him.

    Moreover, not only he had such an illusion, but the audience in the live broadcast room also had this illusion. Now he is the only one who has the fastest progress in the strategy. Even if he can't see the panel, everyone has full confidence in him.

    The victory of this game must be him, unless there are better players behind him who can beat him.

    It's a pity that things backfired. Whenever Aiwen calmed down from this excited state and looked at the favorability panel, he gritted his teeth unwillingly.

    Why is the favorability degree still a handful of 30?

    He has already broken Sylvia's 0 favorability spell, hasn't he? Other players are negative for her, and only she is special. So for this kind of child who lacks love and has no friends, it should be easy to get a good impression.

    Finally, after looking around, he fixed his eyes on Elizabeth.

    This is a rare female player in the game, um, a rare female player in the harem-oriented love game.

    He didn't notice that there was such a character before, and thought it was an NPC in the game. Then he thought, didn't all the NPCs except Sylvia give players a strategy, where did such a lively character come from?

    I only found out after asking about the barrage that it was a well-known experiential player who did not broadcast live, so it confused many people.

    Aiwen raised the corners of his lips coldly. No one can stop him from getting one million, even if this highly competitive experienced player, he will also eradicate it.

    Soon, the opportunity will come.

    The physical test began, and Aiwen, who was honest in the first two items, began to act as a demon. When Elizabeth passed by him, there was an epic leapfrog touch, and he grabbed Elizabeth's arm and brought it to the ground.

    His entire center of gravity was brought down, and even if Elizabeth noticed it, she couldn't avoid it. After losing her balance, she fell heavily to the ground, with Ivan under her body.

    When he was doing this, Sylvia, who was a full lap ahead of everyone, happened to pass by.

    "It hurts, Sister Sylvia..." Aiwen pinched the thigh on the side behind his back, and tears burst from the corners of his eyes, "Elizabeth just accidentally hit me and broke my bone."

    Elizabeth turned her head in shock , There are ten thousand grass mud horses galloping inside.

    You can break a bone just by hitting her, you think Sylvia has no brains!

    Sylvia looked at the two quietly.

    The teacher was outside the training ground, and the simulated bullets of the obstacle avoidance competition were flying across, and he couldn't get in for a while.

    At present, the only one who can help Aiwen deal with his injuries is himself, but if he helps him. Her own score will be invalidated, and she doesn't have the stamina to retake the test. What's more, she has seen Ivan's style in the past few days. If she helps him, Elizabeth will definitely be excluded.

    However, Ivan looked really serious...

    Without further ado, Sylvia stepped forward and walked towards the two sitting on the ground.

    Ivan watched Sylvia approaching, showing a triumphant smile, and the other party reached out to him, apparently to help him.

    "Sister Sylvia, me." The

    other hand stood in front of him and took Sylvia's hand.

    It's Elizabeth.

    Sylvia smiled and helped Elizabeth up, without even giving Ivan a light look: "Let's go, don't stay for too long for the weak."

    Elizabeth smiled heartily. At that moment just now, she was really worried about Hill Via will lose his mind and give Ivan a head start.

    In the simulated gunpowder smoke, the backs of the two gradually moved away, and Ai Wen was still sitting there in a daze, not understanding what he did wrong.

    He has clearly analyzed that women with independent personalities like this are the most taboo to be stronger than themselves, so they pretend to be a hothouse girl who can't carry it on their shoulders or hands. But why does she despise herself as a weak person now?

    Ai Wen didn't know the reason, so after the physical test, he was also out.

    Now, Elizabeth has an absolute advantage in the palace. Although so many viewers are unwilling to admit the victory of this experienced player, they have to admit that Sylvia's attitude is only the most relaxed when facing Elizabeth.

    Elizabeth's social platform fans also skyrocketed.

    She didn't think this was a good thing. As Sylvia's attitude became more and more gentle, she became more and more confused about whether the NPC in front of her was still chasing free will. From the player's point of view, it is a good trend to bring her the experience group the best love experience and one million Star Alliance coins. But from Elizabeth's point of view, she didn't want Sylvia to lose herself.

    What a beautiful star Sylvia is, she must not fall because of her.

    "This weekend, I want to watch your mecha competition."

    Sylvia broke her contemplation, and Elizabeth smiled reluctantly: "Of course, I am honored."

    This is a very important mecha competition, yes For the NPC body of Elizabeth. It means she can get a lot of money, give up the drudgery of a piano teacher and do a job she likes. From then on, he flew away and lived a chic life of interstellar travel.

    However, it is also dangerous.

    Elizabeth wiped off the sweat from her forehead. The scrapped mecha in front of her was her ninth enemy. As long as she defeated one more, she would be able to ascend to the throne of champion with ten consecutive championships.

    She pushed the power ring away and stared intently at the silver mecha that had just stepped onto the stage. The model of the mecha was older than the one she was using now, and it was a classic training machine for beginners. However, the opponent escaped his first wave of bombing when he came to power, and rushed directly to his power cabin with a posture of breaking through.

    This style of play is too desperate!

    Elizabeth turned from offense to defense, narrowly avoiding the opponent's suicide attack. Immediately, he used his own methods to attack him. Several quantum tracking bombs also locked on the opponent's power cabin, and the hit of this shot was a lore.

    To her surprise, the silver mecha didn't take any evasive measures, it went forward bravely, and seemed to want the power pod to take the blow directly.

    Impossible!

    Elizabeth narrowed her eyes. How could that old-fashioned mecha be able to withstand quantum-level attacks?

    She urgently called up the defense mode, preparing to withstand the shock wave when the mech was scrapped, but her vision turned black, and a columnar silver object flew towards the driver's head in the next second!

    What it is? She has never seen it before!

    The smoke filled the air, Elizabeth couldn't see the opponent's movements, and the judges didn't interfere with the competition. It shows that the opponent's mecha has not lost its fighting ability, but at this time, he who seems to be at the top is faintly at a disadvantage. No one knows what will happen next.

    She aimed the side limbs attached to the hard exoskeleton at the silver pillar, and a second before pinching it, a bad feeling suddenly spread. The fighting instinct made her urgently manipulate the side limbs to knock the silver pillar into the air.

    "Boom——" The

    test venue was blasted into a huge pothole, and if it wasn't for the protective shield, the attack was firmly locked. The audience who witnessed all this were almost frightened by the terrifying posture and fled.

    "That's..." Elizabeth was still in shock, but her professionalism allowed her to deduce the original appearance of the column from the wreckage, "Mecha power cabin."

    The impassioned voice of the judges resounded through the entire competition venue over the boiling audience.

    "It's amazing! In the face of Elizabeth's offensive, the contestant, who did not want to be named, took countermeasures that no one expected! She ejected the power pod from the body, and embedded five quantum bullets in it at an extremely delicate angle! If Elizabeth Just now, the power cabin was pinched, and the huge explosion would seriously damage her body! However, Elizabeth's combat instinct saved her, and this is really a close confrontation!"

    Such a style of play is too crazy!

    Elizabeth's fighting style has always been steady progress. This kind of crazy enemy has always been full of mistakes and omissions, so she is not her opponent.

    But this time, things are different. The operator of the silver mecha is meticulous in thinking, and her operating skills are better than hers. Under the pressure of this kind of indiscriminate bombardment, she can't maintain her own rhythm at all.

    It will be dragged down by the opponent's ever-changing attacks!

    The silver mecha saw Elizabeth's slump, and her momentum became more violent. The buckles of the spare power cabin were all unsealed, and that posture seemed to bombard her a second time at any moment. With an idea, Elizabeth rolled and shoveled under the silver mecha, and the tracking bullets locked on again, but this time the target was buckle.

    She was betting that the silver mech didn't have a third power pod.

    As long as you unlock the opponent's buckle and avoid the bombing trajectory of the power pod, the opponent's attack will not be effective. A mecha without a power pod is just a piece of scrap metal, and your victory is in sight.

    Unexpectedly, just as the tracking bullet locked the buckle of the silver mech, the opponent's cockpit suddenly opened, and the driver stood up from the seat, raising the heavy and huge quantum cannon on his right arm.

    Oops!

    The muzzle of the black hole was aimed at Elizabeth's stance compartment, and the huge energy broke through the confinement, melting all the metals in the cockpit that were not resistant to high temperatures, including the crucial joystick - the joystick of a general mecha is not metal Yes, except for the new model Elizabeth.

    She lost.

    After the dust settled, cheers surrounded the two of them. Elizabeth looked at the opposite driver: "You are amazing, can we be friends?" The

    opposite driver took off his helmet and shook his beautiful golden curly hair Out, like luxurious satin. Emerald's eyes were full of smiles, and there was love and nostalgia in her eyes looking at Elizabeth.

    "Hi." Sylvia waved her hand, "It's me." The

    Imperial Princess enjoyed the cheers given to the winner, but raised Elizabeth's arm, announcing that this match was a joint victory for the two.

    Elizabeth pressed against her ear, her voice was inaudible in the noise: "How could it be you?"

    Sylvia didn't answer, just laughed.

    Elizabeth saw something from that smile. She called the system, and summoned the favorability system that she had never seen before. It showed that Sylvia's favorability at this time was 90.

    a step far.

    She suddenly understood something, if she beat Sylvia in this match. Then the other party will let reason succumb to sensibility, take the initiative to let her attack, and let her get the one million that can solve her urgent needs in reality. Because she believes that with Elizabeth's character, she will not insult her personality after attacking her, and will find a way to let the organizer keep her data information.

    Now, these are nonsense.

    She failed to defeat Sylvia, and the opponent was still the rational and noble princess. Even though she was almost persuaded by this experiential faction, she wanted to experience what true affection and love are, but she was finally overwhelmed by the heavy burden. This data-fictional country is all that Sylvia has, and she wants to protect it with all her strength. .

    "I lost." Elizabeth smiled dejectedly, "From tomorrow onwards, I won't be able to log in to the game."

    Sylvia stood on tiptoe, approached Elizabeth's neck, and asked in a probing tone: " Really?"

    Elizabeth repeated what she said just now with certainty, and then, she was stopped by Sylvia's light questioning:

    "Since you are the loser, let's give the winner some rewards too. Look, how about telling me how to get out of the game?"

    A few days later.

    Elizabeth quit the game as expected, but before leaving, she had a fight with the current imperial prince.

    As a prize for victory, the prince cleared the memory of the captured target and gave it to Elizabeth.

    "This woman is the princess' friend!" The prince boasted about himself, but his tone was full of jealousy and unwillingness. "With her, you will be able to capture the princess soon and get a million."

    Unexpected Yes, Elizabeth did not bind the maiden.

    She touched the back of the opponent's head, and gently erased the NPC's imprint.

    "I set you free," said Elizabeth.

    This is her promise to Sylvia.

    The author has something to say:

    Elizabeth——

    I can write lily like this, or I will open a lily in the future (no)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
56.5K 1.2K 59
Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive co...
71.5K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
93.4K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...