I rely on the animation of th...

By Xiaoshuo_

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that th... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 18

131 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 18 Counterattack

    Butter is indeed a model of making a fortune with a muffled voice.

    In the prosperous days of W, Butter didn't have the slightest unpleasant reaction. Just stand aside and watch the changes, as if the audience snatched by W is fake.

    Is this a sign of butter summing? Colleagues guess so.

    It's not surprising to guess like this, after all, children's animation belongs to the unpopular among the unpopular. Excluding the 36 units that make soy sauce, there are only two small-scale companies, Butter and W, and the two companies are fighting each other.

    It's better to shake hands and make peace, not to violate the water of the well, and to circle the development of their respective territories. The province is caught up by a third party, and the fisherman reaps the benefits.

    "Ye Chu, what do you think?" The boss crossed his legs and casually listened to the black-haired young man's report, and suddenly interjected.

    Ye Chu pondered for a moment, frowned, and replied imperceptibly: "I don't think You You is that kind of person. She and Hei Mao are friends, and they have similar behavior styles. When encountering such a thing, they will definitely reserve their resources. "The

    boss nodded, yes, Butter is not that kind of person.

    She has run W Company for so many years, and has seen all kinds of people. Opportunists like Butter, she has also fought against opponents several times, but this is the first time she has seen such a bold and outrageous behavior.

    A fledgling young man who dared to snatch food from his mouth just after graduating from university, picked up the leaks of Xingwang TV under the hands of L company.

    This kind of thing, if it was her who just graduated, she would never dare to do it.

    You know, Company L is a well-known company in the industry, and its decision reflects the current trend of the interstellar animation industry. If even such a large company withdraws its capital from Xingwang TV, it means that children's animation really cannot be done, and it will be cool if it is done.

    Under this kind of pressure, even if they saw the negligence of Xingwang TV, they did not dare to point fingers at the authority. I dare not let myself go my own way, and go to Taiwan 48 to seek cooperation under the risk of being targeted by L.

    But butter dares.

    Not only did she dare to accept 48 sets, but she also dared to put her own animation into the prime time. Hold 48 sets of this hot potato tightly in your arms, coaxing it like a little golden pig. He was originally a thorn in the side of Company L, and dared to completely offend the representative of Company L for the sake of his friend Hei Mao.

    What a "crazy" word.

    Such a crazy butter, after discovering the sudden emergence of W company and eyeing the vast children's market, how can he live in a corner and cede land for peace?

    If there is nothing explosive in the back, Ye Chu will suspect that Butter has been taken away.

    "Okay, thank you, I will post a Starblog in a few days."

    Mo Li finished the communication with the partner, and boarded Butter's Starnet account again.

    I haven't paid attention to Xingwang TV for a while, and I don't know how 48 TV is doing.

    After logging in, dozens of messages from Shenlian popped up on the top of the virtual light screen.

    Shen Lian: [Mr. Butter, the ratings have dropped to 20%. 】

    Shen Lian: 【72 Channel intends to develop early education, and the new program will be hosted by Protoss, which is related to knowledge popularization. ]

    Shen Lian: [Channel 48 still needs a host. The all-day animation strategy is too outdated in front of Channel 72. We need more interactive programs. 】

    Shen Lian:【Actually, I have also thought about whether or not to return the Protoss. After all, she was my former subordinate. But she was rejected. She said that she liked the atmosphere of Channel 72 very much, and she didn't plan to change jobs. ]

    Shen Lian: [ Butter, what are you going to do now? Do we also do early education and compete with 72, or find another way to give them the early education part? 】

    Mo Li frowned slightly, with a puzzled look in her eyes.

    When did she say she was going to give in to Company W?

    The recent "butter separation theory" has been widely circulated, but she took it as a joke from the beginning to the end. Unexpectedly, the head of the station also ate this brainwashing package, and foolishly believed it was true.

    That's not going to work.

    It is true that her moral bottom line involves her, and she is not allowed to learn from L company to engage in monopoly. But it does not mean that you should release water to your peers. Besides, releasing water will not increase the themes of children's animation, but will only dry up the creativity of a few companies, and let it go bad.

    She not only has to do it, but she also has to do it better than Company W. Only in this way can others be profitable until here, and let more big companies end. Only when everyone rolls up, the interstellar animation can last forever and maintain its vitality forever.

    She snapped her fingers and replied to Shen Lian neatly.

    Butter Studio: [Give over the fancy place to others, is this my butter style? W company does have a way of early childhood education, but I don't intend to castrate myself before failure. ]

    Butter Studio: [However, Director Shen doesn't have to worry too much. If you have time to worry about data, it's better to lie down and sleep. As for how to deal with it, leave it to me! 】    Shen Lian couldn't sleep at night because of the recent ratings. He sat anxiously in front of the virtual light screen all day long, and two dark circles were burned on his eye sockets. On average, I will order a message box of butter every hour to see if she has a reply.     Finally, following Butter's reply, his hanging heart suddenly fell. Although Butter didn't say a solution, her confident attitude was enough to reassure anyone who knew her well.     She must have a way, Shen Lianshu frowned, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.     On May 25th, Butter and 48 Taiwan respectively dropped a blockbuster at Xingbo.     Butter studio V: [Thanks to @星能科技’s sponsorship, the special optical brain of "Magic Girl Little Fish" will be on the shelves this weekend, welcome everyone and parents to buy ~]     Xingwang TV48 V: [Thanks to @胡肉工作The new column "Happy Breakthrough" will be officially broadcast this weekend, with the host @沉连】What     is striking is that the two star blogs are not only released at the same time, but are also located in the 12th district.

    A black tic-tac-toe appeared on the forehead of the eater. This kind of clumsy suggestion was very similar to the routine copied from the rotten actor in the fan circle next door. Why did the two post the same location at the same time, why did the photo contain each other's markers. In the middle of the night, the big-character poster was pasted on the door of Company W, holding a loudspeaker to publicize: "We have joined forces, Company W, take it easy." All

    employees of Company W: Follow the two hundred and get out of the interstellar animation world! (╬??д??)

    Ye Chu saw the little red dot that Xingbo paid special attention to, and clicked in as if facing a big enemy. I saw the new program of Channel 48 with trepidation.

    Happy breakthrough?

    Listening to the name has nothing to do with early education.

    In Ye Chu's mind, various videos of children as the protagonists in Starnet's videos appeared, such as 9-year-old manipulating a mecha to avoid danger at high altitude, and 11-year-old live broadcasting extraction of Zerg pheromones, etc., but these were not broadcast on Starnet TV.

    Butter wants to copy it on Xingwang TV, which is also in line with her reputation of "copying everywhere".

    Thinking of this, Ye Chu let out a long breath.

    No matter what the plan is after Butter, it definitely doesn't mean to develop early education now. 72 Taiwan will definitely be able to gain a firm foothold in this area by taking advantage of this period of time to develop.

    If you want to grab butter at that time, you will not be able to grab 72 units with a solid foundation and profound heritage.

    He leaned back in the chair with a sigh of relief, and changed his comfortable posture to appreciate Butter's strategy. Humming an untuned ditty in his throat, he happily opened the program content.

    Immediately afterwards, he heard his own "thumping" heartbeat.

    Ye Chu rubbed his eyes in disbelief, reconfirming what he saw in front of him. His face was gray, and the sword of Damocles seemed to hang above his head.

    It's broken, Butter is not trying to steal his job, but to be his mother.

    Happy Breakthrough, a knowledge competition program. The host Shen Lian and the avatar Xiaoyu set the questions, and all the audience will connect to the star network during the answering time. If the answer is correct, they will get points, and the corresponding points can be exchanged for prizes.

    Prizes include but are not limited to fan badges of "Magical Girl Fish", acrylic stand, plush papa and FUFU, and a children's version of the smart light brain in the shape of a magical girl transformation device with a market price of 3,000 star alliance coins.

    This routine really looks familiar no matter how you look at it.

    Ye Chu gritted his teeth and clicked on the star streaming platform, and finally compared with the dynamics of the black cat creation contest.

    ——Good guy, the format and the like are completely copied from the black cat. Copy and paste extra spaces are not deleted.

    Just because they are friends, they can copy so blatantly, right?

    These are second to none. The most irritating thing is that Butter apparently didn't invite a host, and didn't open any popular science programs. In the eyes of outsiders, it does not constitute a competitive relationship with Taiwan 72.

    In fact, the topics selected by both parties are related to knowledge popularization. The difference is that 72 stations are ordinary science popularization, which is relatively light, and the audience they are facing is also preschool children. Butter’s pattern is bigger. It not only adopts the competitive and interesting form of knowledge competition, but also raises the audience to teenage children.     The audience of the former is only preschool children. The audience of the latter is children plus parents, maybe even grandparents, grandparents, and the whole family to watch the show.     This is not difficult to understand, the earth several centuries ago has already proved this point with countless examples. It is difficult for parents to accompany their children to watch the complete episode of "Dora the Explorer", but it is easy to accompany their children to watch "Huaxia Poetry Conference" all night. ".     To put it bluntly, Butter thought deeper than Ye Chu. No matter how popular the program is with children, it must also be considered that children's payment rate depends on the parents' wallets. Only programs that can please parents at the same time can create more terrifying revenue.     If this point is too vague in the program, then you can turn your attention to the children's version of the intelligent optical brain linked with butter. In terms of performance, it may not be better than its predecessors, but there is only one core theme:     "You can check information even when you are disconnected from the Internet." It     perfectly satisfies the entangled psychology of parents.

    The conflict between learning and entertainment is enduring no matter how many years. How to keep children with poor self-control away from the abyss of star network addiction has become a problem that countless parents have to face.

    The method of disconnecting from the Internet can no longer meet the needs of children's learning.

    Science and technology in the Interstellar era is developing extremely rapidly. Although there is the "Underage Chip Prohibition Law" as the last line of defense to prevent underage Internet addiction, it is an indisputable fact that more and more knowledge needs to be obtained through the Internet.

    Furthermore, with the increasing popularity of psychological education, more and more interstellar parents realize the seriousness of school violence.

    In this era where information is king, if one's own child is out of date with the times, it is doomed to be grouped and isolated.

    Those who initiate isolation are not bad kids, they just have nothing in common with the laggards.

    Parents in the past always felt that it was enough for their children to talk about their studies while they were in school. In fact, no matter how good a student is, what they talk about after class is not all about studying. They usually have their own hobbies, which are more high-end, more esoteric, and more dependent on the existence of the star network database.

    If you have nothing in common with others, others will naturally stay away from you.

    There is no way, the interstellar parents can only compromise. The optical brain of the optical computer implants a chip for the child as an adult, saving even college tuition and paying online. It is almost impossible to study, so you can't sacrifice your child's mental health for the sake of grades.

    Today, Xingneng Technology Children's Optical Brain, which is cooperating with Butter, has satisfactorily resolved this contradiction.

    The boss of Xingneng Technology is always the second generation of officials, his parents work in the Star Network Data Bureau, and his mother is also the deputy director. I heard that my son's new product needs database support, so I open the authority of the database knowledge section to all children's optical brains under the Star Alliance.

    The knowledge section meets the needs of most school topics and extracurricular reading, and at the same time does not make children addicted to social games. This advantage makes it invincible among parents.

    Where are the children? It doesn't matter whether you check the information or not, they care more about the guidance assistant of this optical brain.

    Little fish, that is a real little fish! And it is also equipped with an exclusive voice package, as long as the optical brain is set to the transformation mode, the BGM and transformation spell of the magical girl can be activated on the spot.

    Who can refuse, just ask who can refuse?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 73 77
Lee Tae Hyun inherited the family's pawn shop, and there is nothing wrong with everything in the world. And next to his pawn shop, there is a hotel...
35.8K 431 78
Wan Tong was bound by the "Corpse Collecting System" and travelled through various small worlds. Her mission is to use the big boss' white moonlight'...
214K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
48.4K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...