𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍...

Від pixiesfz

❝did you forget that I saved you❞ ❝I didn't need to be saved❞ Більше

VOL I, SPARKS FLY
graphics
prologue
the quad
black and white
queen bee
new beginnings
frenemies
rowans appearance
hawkeye
astrid
like a ninja
the poe cup
celebrations?
wednesdays vision
weathervane
coffee dates
secrets
ted bundys pinterest board
betrayed
ask him
the rave'n
dance floor
delphia flower
the addams family
innocents
surprise!
happy birthday
wrong choices
late night call
girls night gone wrong
eli galpin
girl problems
on the hunt
world caves in
without you
untangled
tricked
locked in
finale

introduction

16.7K 344 130
Від pixiesfz

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WEDNESDAY NETFLIX SERIES 

..season one

'why are you here'

'I honestly don't know

IN WHICH ODETTE CLARINCE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WANTED TO BE SAVED AND STILL DOESN'T 

OR..

IN WHICH XAVIER THORPE AND ODETTE CLARINCE SEEMED TO ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER, ALMOST AS IF AN INVISIBLE STRING ALWAYS PULLED THE TWO 

odette clarence wasn't born normal. She decided that she was destined to be an outcast forever at the age of six year old's when she started talking to her grandma.

turns out her grandma Alice had been dead for twenty years and here she was talking to her.

that was the first occurrence.

the second occurrence was when she woke up next to her grandmothers grave, covered in dirt and rips at the back of her shirt. The third was when an electric burst of energy erupted from her fingers and accidently killed her older sisters pet hamster.

Her family was completely normal, so why wasn't she?

When she finally came to her parents about it they shunned her, ashamed of the monster that she was becoming...scared of her. Living in London all the time, the family had no nevermore, though she doubts their desision wouldn't of changed. People at nevermore wouldn't know what it physically feels like to be chained ─── but Odette did.

By her own family.

But by at nevermore in his freshman year laid Xavier Thorpe in his bed having nightmares about an angel that sprouted black wings locked in a cage. A girl with red auburn hair, plump lips and midnight eyes that glowed in the night was chained and stuck, never to leave.

She became his muse and his worst nightmare.

Only when his paintings were questioned by his roommate was when he confessed about his dreams, they were so powerful that principle Weems actually investigated. His paintings moving like a map.

When a knock came to the door in Odette's cell she was scared, another experiment, another disgusted look from her mother but instead it was a tall woman, blonde and elegant.nothing like she had ever seen before.

the next thing she remembered was being unchained and the woman was gone.Driven by anger a scream ran through Odette's throat, all the electrical source that had been running through her veins all coming out at once. All she heard was the reactions of all those she had just brutally murdered.

Her escape was the entry to the end of her trauma when she locked eyes with her mother one more time.

except her mother wasn't looking into her eyes, she was looking into the eyes of the angel of death. 

sadie soverall as odette clarence

species: angel of death

❝call me sparky one more time❞

sarah catherine hook as georgia whinchire 

species: werewolf (wolfed out)

❝I've been flirting with Wednesday for a week and nothing has happened!❞

jacob bertrand as eli galper

species: human

❝I don't get how I'm treated like an outcast from kids who are labelled outcasts❞

CAST!

percy hynes white as xavier thorpe

emma myers as enid sinclair 

jenna ortega as wednesday addams 

hunter doohan as tyler galpin 

joy sunday as bianca barclay 

georgie farmer as ajax petropolus

naomi J. ogawa as yoko tanaka

others as their respective characters 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

898K 20.8K 84
Anti-social, detail oriented and principled. Those are three words that could be used to describe Azalea Gillespie. Her personality didn't really att...
34.2K 519 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...
7.6K 472 25
The Rajput Palace was filled with unusual secrets and mysteries that Mishka, Aastha and Aashika Rajput weren't ready to encounter. One of those myst...
207K 3K 37
A group of friends who call themselves "The Goonies" find a treasure map which leads to millions of dollars that are worth of gold which could be eno...