Dance Attraction

By pinkandpurple11

Cameron Parks is a teenage girl with a passion for dance. When she is offered the opportunity to audition for... More

Dance Attraction (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I'm Back with News For You!

Chapter 22

2.1K 26 3
By pinkandpurple11

PICTURE OF CARA  DELEVINGE TO THE SIDE BECAUSE SHE IS GOREGOUS AND I LOVE HER!!!!  she is no way accosiate with this story. Warning: Cara may cause sever insecurities, jealous, and the ability to make you feel like a potato. You have been warned!  ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chapter 22*

*Cameron’s Pov*

Everyone has been here for about two months. The girls left a few weeks ago. Everyone else is leaving in a few weeks. Everything has been amazing. Harry and I have been inseparable. He is my best friend. Speaking of my other best friend, today is a very special day. Tyler proposed to Bridget a while back and today is the wedding. I was thrilled to be one of Bridget’s brides maids. I climbed out of bed. I threw on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt. It was a little chilly out since it was October. Harry was still sleeping. I opened the door quietly and I tip toed down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Madison asked.

“I have to meet Bridget at the church.” I said putting on my moccasins.

“Can I come!” she begged with her big brown eyes looking up at me. I sighed.

“How can I say no to you?” I said with a smile.

“Yay! Wait one second!” she said running up the stairs to change. I walked into the kitchen. My dad was at the table reading the paper and my mom was making pancakes.

“Hi daddy.” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning.”

“Hi mom!” I said also giving her a kiss.

“Hi honey! Are you off to the church?” She said flipping a pancake.

“Yes! We have a long day ahead of us.” I said grabbing an apple.

“Hello everyone.” Liam said in his sweet English accent. Madison came running down the stairs.

“I am ready!” she said. I grabbed my car keys and we headed out the door.

“Make sure everyone is at the church by 4! Don’t be late!” I called as I closed the door behind me.

I climbed in my car and Maddie sat in the back seat. I pulled out of the drive way and I turned on the radio.

“Oooh! Turn it up!” She said.

“Hey I just met you, and this is crazy! But here’s my number, so call me maybe!!” she sang along to the song. I started dancing in my seat. I finally arrived at the church. I grabbed Madison’s hand and we walked inside. I finally found one of the other brides-maids. She lead me down to the dressing room where they put on my lavender dress. They curled my hair and pinned some pieces back. They added a fancy amount of makeup. I looked gorgeous. Maddie was enjoying getting her makeup done too. This was going to be one beautiful wedding.

*Harry’s Pov*

I woke up to an empty bed. I stretched and I sat up as I ran my fingers through my curls. I stood up and walked downstairs. Liam was on the couch drinking coffee; Niall was shoving food down his throat as Cammie’s mom was cooking more. Cammie’s dad was reading the paper and I guess Louis, Jake and Ashley were asleep.

I walked over to Cammie’s dad.

“Good morning Mr. Parks.” I said and he looked up from his paper. Greeting me with a smile.

“Hello Mrs. Parks.” I said walking over to Cammie’s mom and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

“Good Morning Harry.” She said with a smile. I sat down at the table next to Niall.

“Where is Cammie?” I asked.

“She is at the church, getting ready for the wedding.” Her dad informed me. oh shit! I forgot about the wedding.

“Are we still performing?” I asked looking at Niall.

“I think so! Tyler’s fiancé is a huge fan.” Niall said cutting his pancake and putting it in his mouth.

“Enjoy!” Cammie’s mom said placing a plate in front of me. There were eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

“Thank you love!” I said and started eating.

“So Harry? Do you think you will ever propose to my daughter?” he said still staring at the newspaper. I choked. I started coughing. He looked up at me. Cammie’s mother slapped his arm.

“Don’t ask him that! You are going to scare him away. We actually like Harry.” She said. I was flattered.

“It is alright. Well yes, I do hope to get married to Cammie one day but right now is way too soon. I mean our careers are just taking off and I don’t think settling down is the best option right now.” I explained. I loved Cammie with all my heart but thinking about marriage right now just is too much.

“I see.” He said not making eye contact. I couldn’t tell if he approved or not. 

“Alright boys! Go wake up the rest of the family! We have to head down to the church.” Cammie’s mom said. We all headed up stairs. I went into Louis’s room.

“WAKE UP BOO BEAR! WE HAVE A WEDDING TO ATTEND.” I yelled jumping on him. Louis groaned.

“OW! Harry you are hurting me! You tetrad titted tosser!” he yelled. I laughed. I climbed off the bed.

“Well get up cranky pants!” I said on the way out. I walked by Ashley’s room and Niall was gently waking her up. I could tell he liked her.

“Love. It is time to wake up now. We have to get ready for the wedding.” He said sweetly, shaking her gently. I aww’ed to myself and I continued into the bathroom. I took a shower; I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went into the bedroom and I put on my best tuxedo. I was looking rather dashing. I put on my shoes, I tightened my tie and I walked down the stairs as I waited for everyone else to finish getting ready. I wonder how beautiful Cammie looks. I miss her already and she has only been gone for a couple hours. How am I going to deal with being away from her for a whole tour!?

*Cameron’s Pov*

I loved my makeup. I had on a beautiful blend of purple eye shadows, light pink blush, mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lip stain. My hair was curled and a few pieces were pinned loosely back. The bridesmaid dresses were lavender, strapless, and they had a white sash around the waist. It was flawless. I changed into my dress and slipping on the silver sparkly heals. I admired myself in the mirror. Madison looked gorgeous too. Her makeup was done similar to mine but toned down a little bit.

“Wow Cammie you look prettier than a princess!” Madison said admiring my appearance.

“Aw thanks Maddie. You look beautiful too.” I said. a frown fell upon her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“I want to wear a dress like you. I want to be in the wedding.” She said in a sad whiny voice.

“Aw, well there will be tons of other weddings you can be in!” I said trying to cheer her up.

“Like yours and Harry’s?!” she exclaimed and the smile on her face grew larger. my heart stopped. Would Harry and I ever get married? Would I get to walk down the aisle and stand in front of the guy I loved? Which at the moment was Harry. I snapped back to reality.

“Of course!” I lied. Well I didn’t really lie. Maybe Harry and I would end up getting married but I wasn’t sure.

“Guys! Bad news! Olivia is sick and she can’t make it! We don’t have a flower girl!” a women in charge cried. I had an idea. I looked over at Maddie who caught my drift. She was nodding her head quickly and jumping up and down.  

“Maddie will do it!” I said pushing her toward the woman.

“Fantastic!” she said handing Maddie the dress and the basket with the flowers. The smile on Maddie’s face was huge! Maddie went to go change and then the hairstylist did her hair. She looked so adorable. I went over to go see Bridget. She looked amazing. Her dress was strapless, and white obviously. The top was all laced and then had stones around the top. Her blond hair was perfectly curled and it fell down her back as they placed the vale on her head.

“Oh my gosh Bridget you look flawless!” I said.

“Aw thank you Cammie! I am so nervous! Can you do me a favor?” she asked.

“Yeah sure anything.”

“Can you go check on Tyler, since I am not allowed to see him?” she asked.

“Sure.” I smiled and she thanked me. I walked out of the room and down the hall to find Tyler. I knocked on the door and a tall man answered.  It was Tyler’s best friend Joey. I stepped back.

“Um, hi I was looking for Tyler. Is he in here?” I asked trying to look behind him.

“Yeah he was here just a second ago. I will go get him.” the Joey said.  After several minutes Joey came back. He looked nervous.

“Um, we have a slight problem……uh…..Tyler is nowhere to be found” he said.

“What???!!! You idiots lost the groom????” I yelled. Joey cover my mouth and shushed me. I took his hand off me and I went to look for Tyler. I ran up and down the halls. I couldn’t find him. oh my gosh, this Is not good. I ran outside of the church. I ran down the steps holding my dress up so I wouldn’t trip. I looked all around. I saw someone sitting in the park across the street. I squinted my eyes and I looked harder. It was Tyler! I ran across the street almost getting hit by a car. Tyler stood up. I hugged him.

“Tyler!” I yelled. I hugged him close.

“Hey.” He said calmly. We sat on the bench.

“What is the matter? Why are you out here and not in there?” I asked. He shrugged staring at the ground.

“Well don’t you want to get married to Bridget?” I asked.

“Of course I do!! It’s just that….” he paused.

“It’s what?”

“I just don’t like the thought of me getting married and starting my life. I feel like if I marry Bridget my dance career won’t work out. I just don’t want everything I worked for to be a waste, you know?” He said in his Australian accent.

“Ty, we are all growing up. It is part of life. I am pretty sure Bridget doesn’t care what you do and your dance career is all that you make it out to be. Whatever direction you decided to take your dance career in then we will all support you. You will be great no matter what.” I said trying to encourage me.

“yeah that’s true. But I am also so nervous! Am I making the right decision?” he asked. I thought carefully about my answer.

“Well Bridget is nervous too, I have never seen that girl sweat so much.” Tyler laughed. I continued “and all I can say is do you personally think you are making the right decision? Do you love her? do you want to spend the rest of your life with her? Start a family with her? if you answered yes to all those questions then I think you made the right choice.” I said standing up.

“just know whatever you pick I am always here for you.” I said with a smile and I hugged him.

“Thanks Cammie.” he said into my hair. I smiled and turned around. I ran back to the church. It was show time! if Tyler hasn’t changed his mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYY PEOS!!!! im calling you that from now on! No one will ever know what it means. MWAHAHHAHAHAH! this was just a filler. the good stuff comes to those who wait! i might upload the next chapter if you beg me! Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! Follow my twitter @MyHarryFeels11! I tweet funny things just ask @i_like_food08 HAHHA. OKAY GUYS PEACE, LOVE, JANOSKIANS, AND FOREVER TWERKING!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...