Roomates [Heizou x Kazuha]

Od strawberryscara

"And they were roommates..." Kazuha moves to Fontaine, far away from his hometown Inazuma, to go to college... Více

Before you read
01: Fresh start
02: Disaster
03: Roomate
04: Mina
06: Friends
07: Slushy
08: Truth or dare?
09: Kiss
10: Picnic
11: Toxic
12: Parents
13: Betrayal
14: Fight
15: Dottore
16: Couple
17: Ex
18: Visit
19: Kokomi
20: Coming Out
21: Triple date
22: New Friendship
23: Tears
24: Comfort
25: Holiday house
26: Beidou
27: Vacation
28: Plan A
29: Lies
30: Cheater?
31: Fanta
32: Blocked
33: Confront
34: Home
35: Misunderstanding
36: Plan
37: Plan
38: Caramel macchiato
39: Home
40: My love is mine, all mine (final)

05: Relationship

1.8K 57 269
Od strawberryscara

Almost two weeks have passed since Kazuha was at college.

He was getting used to his new life.

He and Childe were really close friends. They always hung out, and sometimes, they even hung out with Scaramouche.

Childe knew for sure that he was crushing on Scaramouche.
Kazuha didn't have any crush yet, since none of the girls were his type.

He knew though that the following day, he would start his fake relationship with Heizou.

It was a Sunday evening. Heizou was cooking dinner, since they were good at cooking, which was good for Kazuha, since he could barely cook.

As both of them were eating, Heizou opened his mouth.
„ So, tomorrow is the day!", they said, „ How will we announce it to everyone? It's important that my ex notices that I've "moved on" from her!"

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ Well we should hold hands walking into class. Everyone will know that that isn't platonic!", Kazuha suggested.
„ What a good idea! And I think we should hang out at lunch too. I could eat with you and your ginger friend, and you could eat with my friends Itto and Thoma. Itto might seem a little scary when you meet him, but once you get to know him, he is a really cool guy!", Heizou said.

„ Sounds good!", Kazuha said, „ And remember to respect my boundaries. I don't want any kisses in this fake relationship!"
„ Of course. Holding your hand is romantic enough for me!", Heizou said winking his eye.
Kazuha raised his eyes to heaven and ignored Heizou.

The next morning arrived.
As Kazuha woke up, he found Heizou already in the kicthen, eating some cereal.

„ Good morning, boyfriend!", Heizou giggled as they winked their eye.

Kazuha stared at them.
„ Good morning! I hope you know that I can't wait for those two months to be over!", Kazuha growled.
Heizou simply laughed.

Shortly after, both of them left their dorm.
„ Take my hand!", Heizou said as he gave Kazuha his hand.
Heizou squeezed Kazuha's hand tightly as they both started walking.

Kazuha's cheeks turned red.
„ Why am I turning red?", he thought to himself, „ I hate Heizou. And I'm straight anyway!"

Kazuha and Heizou both entered their classroom, holding hands. They quickly noticed how eveyone was staring at them.
Some people even started to whisperer, probably wondering if they were dating.

Kazuha made eye contact with Childe.
He knew he would never forget the look on Childe's face as he found out about Heizou "dating" Kazuha.
He looked like he had seen a ghost.

The moment Kazuha sat next to Childe, Childe stared at him in a weird way. But it looked like he couldn't get any words out. He was speechless.
„ What's up with you?", Kazuha asked, pretending nothing was going on.
„ What's wrong with me?! Kazuha, you're a liar!", Childe yelled, „ I thought you were straight. And now, you're dating bolognese boy?"

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ Firts of all, I never told you this, but Heizou actually identifies as non binary, and doesn't like the term "boy" being used on them. They prefer they/he pronouns!", Kazuha added.

„ Thanks for telling me!", Childe said, „ But anyway, why the heck were you holding hands with freaking Shikanoin Heizou?"
„ Well, I'm dating them!", Heizou admitted.

Childe started laughing.
„ So you're into the "enemies to lovers" kind of relationship, huh?", Childe laughed, „ You barely know them. You just met two weeks ago!"
„ Says the person who would do anything to date Scaramouche, also only knowing him for only two weeks!", Kazuha said smirking.

That moment, Scaramouche appeared.
„ I heard my name being mentioned!", he said, „ What's the chat about?"

Childe turned as red as a tomato.
„ Childe was just admiring your presence!", Kazuha said smiling.

Childe turned redder.
„ Shut up!", he growled.

Scaramouche smiled.
„ I like to hear the sound of that!", he said.

Childe turned even redder.
„ Anyway Kazuha, at lunch time, you better tell me everything about you and bolognese weirdo!", Childe growled as he made eye contact with Kazuha.
Kazuha simply laughed.

At lunch time, Childe and Kazuha sat together at a table in the cafeteria.
„ You have some explaining to do!", Childe growled.

„ Sure! So it started-!", Kazuha began.
Before he could explain anything to Childe, someone pulled back a chair at their table.
Heizou was sitting down, in between Childe and Kazuha.

„ And now you have to join us for lunch too?!", Childe growled as he banged his head on the table.

„ What's up with him?", Heizou asked Kazuha as he pointed at Childe.
„ He wasn't expecting me to be in a relationship!", Kazuha giggled, „ And he wants me to spill the tea!"

„ Well, ginger boy, let me tell you!", Heizou said, „ Kazuha and I are roommates. 90% of the times, roommates fall in love with each other. And that's what happened. And now, we are dating!"

Childe lifted his head from the table.
„ Kazuha literally told me how straight he was 2 weeks ago!", Childe explained,
„ That's why I caught me so off guard!"

Heizou laughed.
„ Guess I was too beautiful for Kazuha, so that he turned gay for me!", Heizou said winking their eye.

Childe sighed.
„ You better treat Kazuha well. If you dare break his heart, I will break all of your bones!", Childe growled as he stared at Heizou.
„ I would like to see you try breaking my bones with your tiny fists!", Heizou said.
„ Oh you're asking for me to beat you up now instead?", Childe yelled.

„ What the hell?", a voice yelled.
Childe, Heizou and Kazuha looked up and saw someone standing at their table.

It was a pink haired girl, wearing high heels. Her arms were crossed. She was in an angry mood.
Kazuha noticed after a few seconds that this was Mina, Heizou's toxic ex girlfriend.

Heizou rolled their eyes at Mina.
„ What do you want?", he growled.
„ What the hell, Shikanoin Heizou?", Mina yelled, „ I've heard rumors that you have a boyfriend while we are still dating. You're such a cheater!"

Childe sat there, being extremely confused, but he didn't say a word since the situation was awkward enough.
„ Mina, why would it be cheating?", Heizou asked, „ I broke up with you before we even graduated high school. I've moved on, and now, I have an amazing boyfriend!"

Mina stomped down her foot.
„ But you are mine, baby boy!", she yelled, „ You are my boyfriend!"

Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at Mina.
The situation was even more awkward than it already was.

It reminded Kazuha of the day he first met Heizou, as he got bolognese all over Heizou's jumper.

Heizou was about to answer their ex girlfriend back.
That moment, Kazuha got off from his seat. He walked closer to Mina, so that he was only millimeters away from her.

„ Heizou has told me why he broke up with you!", he said, „ Why? Because you're a transphobic piece of shit who can't accept that her ex is non binary and not a boy. No wonder why Heizou wants nothing to do with you!"

Mina stood there speechless for a few seconds.
She didn't say a word as seconds went by, so instead, she angrily stormed out of the cafeteria.

Kazuha sat back down on his seat
„ Well, good that's over with. I think she's got the message-!", Kazuha began.

Before he could finish his sentence, he felt two arms wrap around him.
Heizou was hugging him tightly while patting him on the back.

„ What would I do without you?", Heizou asked, „ Thank you so much from saving me from her!"

Kazuha felt his cheeks turn bright red.
„ It's...no problem!", he nervously stuttered.

Kazuha immediately covered his face before Heizou or Childe would see him blush, and before Heizou would tease him about it.

„ This is so weird. That's the second time I've blushed around him!", he thought to himself,
„ It isn't possible for me to like him romantically. I'm straight and only like girls!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21K 477 12
Kazuha is a fairly loyal boy, but being entangled in the clutches of an attractive boy and sure of his goal, he will have to jeopardize their relatio...
30.8K 714 29
------------- On his way to the Land of Contracts, Kazuha stumbles upon a familiar and witted detective, Shikanoin Heizou. The detective asks the wan...
1.2K 27 15
A Heizou x Kazuha oneshot book! This replaces the one that got removed from Wattpad, so parts might be similar to the old ones, but there is definite...
588 18 6
After a very toxic relationship that ended badly in high school, Kazuha and Scaramouche meet again in junior year of college, and despite Scaramouche...