17: Ex

It was Thursday afternoon, around 4PM. Kazuha and Heizou were on a date at the mall.

„ So, are you up for a slushy?", Kazuha asked after they had gone to many shops.
„ Totally!", Heizou said, „ But the real question is: Are you up for both of us to have a blue and red slushy, to see what color it makes?"

Kazuha turned red.
„ Well we are dating for real this time...so let's do it!", Kazuha said smiling.
Heizou blushed and winked his eye at his boyfriend.

The couple walked to the slushy shop.
„ I will order the slushies! You wait over here!", Heizou said, pointing at a place where no one was standing.

Kazuha stood outside the slushy shop, near a plant. He went on his phone, minding his own business. He came across a cat compilation on YouTube to keep himself distracted, until his partner would come back with the slushies.

Suddenly, he saw a shadow in front of him.

He looked away from his phone and saw a young boy around his age stand in front of him.
The boy had bright, long hair, that was tied up. He was wearing a red hoodie, gray cargo pants and had a beige scarf on.

„ Kazuha?", the boy gasped.

Kazuha stared at the boy.
„ Hey! Do I know you?", Kazuha said, „ My memory is usually not great, so I can't seem to remember who you are!"

The boy sighed.
„ Well, that's normal. After all, I never did a Face reveal back then!", the boy laughed.
„ I'm confused!", Kazuha nervously said.
He was hoping Heizou to appear, since the situation was awkward.

„ I'm....Flora!", the boy said.

Kazuha's eyes opened widely.

Flora was Kazuha's ex girlfriend, who dated him on a Discord server. The relationship ended when she blocked him one day. They only dated for 3 months.

But Flora...was not a girl.

This was a guy.

„ Huh? But you aren't a girl!", Kazuha gasped, „ You told me that you were a girl with blonde hair and green eyes!"

„ I lied! I saw your face reveal on that discord server, but I figured that you weren't gay!", the boy said, „ So I changed up my name and lied who I was. And the day you asked me to meet you in real life...I got so nervous and blocked you! And I'm sorry that I did that!"

Kazuha sighed.
„ Well, it's nice to meet you now! I always wanted to know what you looked like, and now I finally know!", Kazuha said smiling.

„ I'm Tomo, by the way!", the boy said, „ I hope that you can forgive me. I promise I would never do such a thing again!"
„ It's all good!", Kazuha said, „ It was almost 4 years ago!"

That moment, Heizou appeared with the slushies.
„ Hey sweetheart, who is this?", Heizou asked.

Tomo stared at Kazuha.
„ Sweetheart?", he gasped, „ But Kazuha...I thought you were straight!"

Kazuha laughed.
„ Well, I was straight when I "dated" you!", Kazuha said, „ But now, I'm not straight. And I have a partner called Heizou!"
„ Oh, I see!", Tomo said, „ Well, I hope we meet again. I will say goodbye for now!"

Tomo left then.

Heizou stood there, not knowing what was going on.
„ Who was that?", Heizou asked.
„ My Discord Ex, who I believed was called Flora, but looks like it was a guy faking his identity called Tomo!", Kazuha laughed, „ He seemed to be kind of a weirdo! Thank God we broke up!"

Heizou laughed.
„ Wow! Guess you never were straight after all if the girl you were dating was a boy all along!", Heizou laughed.

Kazuha laughed too.

The couple sat on a bench to drink their slushies.
„ Pretty boy, would you like the red or the blue slushy?", Heizou asked.
„ Red please!", Kazuha said.
„ I'll take the blue then!", Heizou said as he handed his boyfriend the slushy, „ Now let's find out and see if we get purple!"

They both took a sip from their slushies.
After that, Heizou approached Kazuha, leaned in, and kissed his boyfriend. He inserted his tongue in his boyfriend's mouth and made out with him.

After they kissed, they both took out their phones, opened Snapchat, and stuck out their tongues.
Their tongues were purple.

„ Wow! Guess we know the answer now!", Heizou said smiling.

They took out their phone and took a selfie where they stuck out their tongues.
„ Now I have something new to post on Instagram!", Heizou said smiling. He posted the picture, with the caption "Zuzu and I found out that blue and red makes purple ;)"

Kazuha sighed.
„ I wish I could post couple pictures on social media...but my parents follow all of my accounts on every social media app!", Kazuha sadly said, „ I wish my parents weren't homophobic!"

„ They're coming tomorrow, aren't they?", Heizou asked, „ I will act like your platonic bestie!"

„ At least we don't live in a big flat with more beds. I would hate it if they slept in our flat!", Kazuha sighed.

„ Yeah, so at least we can still act lovey dovey at night time, when your parents won't be there!", Heizou laughed.
Kazuha turned red full of embarrassment.

It took a few seconds for Heizou to realize that what he had sound, didn't sound very appropriate.

„ Oh my god, that sounded so dirty! I'm sorry!", Heizou laughed. Kazuha laughed too.

Heizou kissed boyfriend's cheek.
„ It'll all be ok, alright?", he said, „ Your parents won't abandon you. They won't find out about you dating someone who isn't a girl!"

Kazuha hugged his partner tightly.
„ Thanks, my love!", he thanked. Heizou smiled as he hugged Kazuha tighter.