DNF Stories

By dnffreak

All are original by me, I got the ideas from their streams and videos etc. The artwork is NOT mine and I am N... More

Highschool Love
Late Late Valentine's Day
Friends
Lovers
I miss you
Artist
Seeing you on prom night
Seeing you on prom night (Part 2)
โคP๐Ÿ’›R๐Ÿ’šI๐Ÿ’™D๐Ÿ’œE๐Ÿ’—
Happy Birthday
Academia
Eye Contact
Leo
Hickies
Cat Cafรฉ
SMP University
Swimming
Chorus
Chorus Part 2
Pep Rally
George's Perfect Boyfriend Checklist
Graduation
G- Chord (Part 1)
Cloudy With a Chance of Rain (Part 1)
1962
Alicia
โคP๐ŸงกR๐Ÿ’›I๐Ÿ’šD๐Ÿ’™E๐Ÿ’œPT.2๐Ÿ’—
It's the little things (I want to give you everything)
I never fall in love
Bartender, I really did it this time
I never fall in love (Part 2)
They always love you like I do
Make a Wish
Voglio credere nel romanticismo
Have you?
Hot and Streamy (2.0)
Is this love?
Figure You Out
Figure You Out Part 2
Figure You Out Part 3
Figure You Out (Part 4 {The End})

Once Upon A Time...

1.8K 32 11
By dnffreak

Well in order to explain I supposed I must start at the beginning...

      Once upon a time there was this lonely little boy who always hoped a prince would sweep him off his feet.

He never met the right guy until one day in sixth grade this guy came to his school and was so different from any guy he'd ever met before. He couldn't figure out what it was about the guy, but he was crazy about him.

     Anyway, they became good friends and then, in seventh grade, the guy asked him out and he was so happy. He, of course, said yes.

Every day, the boy liked him more and more until he fell in love with him.

     After a long amount of time, up until the end of eighth grade, the guy had hurt him so much, and said he didn't love the boy anymore, but for some reason he still loved the guy.

Ninth grade gets here and everything is decent for a while until the prince says he's moving. Of course the boy is heart broken and then he says he won't miss the boy and it feels like he's being stabbed.

     Each day that passes and the day the guy leaves gets closer it hurts more and more until he can't bare it any longer...

Sorry for the angsty one today guys. Side note: would you guys want me to translate this book into a different language? If so, comment what language:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
186K 7.7K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
988K 39.1K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.1M 111K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...