home~ SEOKSOO/SEOKSHUA

By Adoresdk

seoksoo | svt ff [COMPLETED] °°||• What would it be like to have a home to come back to •||°° Writing a seok... More

intro/prologue~
one~
two~
three~
four~
five~
six~
seven ~
eight~
nine~
ten~
eleven~
twelve ~
thirteen ~
fourteen ~
fifteen ~
sixteen ~
seventeen ~
eighteen ~
nineteen~
•••••twenty ~•••••
twenty one ~
twenty two~
twenty three~
twenty four~
twenty five ~
twenty six~
twenty seven~
twenty eight ~
twenty nine~
°°°°°thirty °°°°°
thirty one~
thirty two~
thirty four ~
thirty five~
thirty six~
thirty seven ~
thirty eight~
thirty nine~
•••Forty•••
Forty one~
forty two~
A/N+ goodbye+ info
epilogue~

thirty three~

1.5K 58 13
By Adoresdk

More fluff and some more fluff!!
While slowly going with the plot;)
Enjoy!

🎵 Sweet nothing by Taylor Swift

Time stops by nct 127

The sun shone brightly after weeks of spotless dark skies, spreading warmth over the landmark. Such a great weather; he could be out playing kickball with everyone or go on a date but....

Assignments. Suck.

A month before finals took a toll on everyone, the group hardly are able to meet in the cafeteria lately, almost everyone's become a bookworm at this point especially 95z given its their last year of college. That means Joshua is as busy as a bee. Well Seokmin is too so its fair. As much as he loves wasting time, he won't risk grades being a model student at least in psychology professor's eyes.

Seokmin hasn't asked about the what after Joshua graduates,scared for separation,a part of him yet wasn't sure if he was in the older's future plan at all.

he still has another 365 days to go till he passes out college and nor did the other bothers to mention it. So they are avoiding it like we try to ignore doing projects until the last deadline TT.

He takes out his Laptop with two spiral binded thick books on Shakespeare's plays, puts on his glasses (sexy af) and starts reading.

Basically the assignment being, to read the famous play Othello (original ver with old English) in a fucking week!

The sole reason for taking English was that it'd be required for doing masters later and only so that Joshua and Seokmin could have at least one more common class.

Scanning all the new words, jotting it down and then hurrying to search for meaning. Downing his fourth mug of caffeine for today.

He really needed fresh air, cold even better.

Consequently the sun melted into the blue sea, when he finally switched his phone on (switched off so to not get distracted) flooding with notifications.

he flinched when it vibrated all of a sudden, he swiped to answer, it was Mingyu.

"Yah dokyeom-ah,get ready in 5, we are coming to pick you up" the other line said

"Pick me up where?" Seokmin asked baffled.

"PARTY TIME" he's sure it was Chan who shouted.

Before he could retort, "i know you are busy but surely you could use a break right?" He heard Minghao speak softly, "and also cause i need some emotional support " Seokmin wasn't sure if he heard it correctly or his friend didn't want it to be heard but anyways.

Oh he sure could use a break.

"I'll need at least 15 minutes, who all coming btw" he curiously asked.

"You'll know, be fast tell Hoshi too, we are dragging Jihoon out of his studio for him"

Mingyu Snickered and groaned the next second. Seokmin had to put the phone away from his ears due to his shout, he could already guess and imagined Jihoon smacking Mingyu, his temper really, strangely mellowed down for Soonyoung only.

Seokmin chuckled before replying a
"see ya"

Hoshi jumped on the mention of party as if won a billion worth lottery. He really needed to be away from books not like he wasn't already, studying only for the sake of degree he had other plans anyways.

Seokmin glanced at his closet, grabbed a leather Black pant, a black tank top and a red glittery warm jacket to pull over as much as he cared about glamour, it's bluing cold. (him in tanks>>>)

He looked over to Hoshi already waiting for him in his tiger print furry coat which was gonna be rolling somewhere on the floor, as soon as they get to the club but anyways, he looked hot and adorable all together.

"Dressed to kill huh" Hoshi Snickered way too teasingly as he tackled Seokmin on the couch and began tickling him....

For no reason.

That's how they passed time when free, either napping together or stuffing their faces and if not that,just making sure they are not at peace whenever around each other.

Seokmin gasped first and started laughing loudly, his slicked back hair with the hair creme he sneaked from the older's bedroom is gonna be disheveled.

"hahhaaahha hyung hyung, stop" tickling is so painfully fun. How can something be painful but make you laugh at the same time.

Gradually the laughter died, when hoshi got tired but Seokmin saw his chance and attached the older's side with his fingers and now Hoshi was somewhere between whining and laughing, "sorry sorry sorry" still laughing.

Soon he stopped too and both dropped on the floor, "you ruined my hair hyung" seokmin pouted.

"You unironed my jacket too"

"It's fur, it can't be ironed" Seokmin rolled his eyes playfully at the ridiculous reply.

"Well let me just" he rubbed his hands together as if gaining warmth and smoothed Seokmin's hair back, and paused them both staring at each other and breaking into a louder laugh.

"You look like a baby whale" he said in midst laughing.

"Kwon hoshi you" hoshi got up and ran, he got up to chase him however both stopped upon hearing continuous honks. They got serious quickly as if they just did not do the most idiotic things, got out of the house and locked the door.

Jihoon came in his car seperately for Soonyoung while Seokmin got in with the 97z.

Mingyu looked like he litterally came ater his basketball match,still in his jersey (University's basketball team) and Minghao looked oh so amazing as always, shining more than usual.

"Dressed to impress?" Seokmin asked. He actually was worried for junhui. He was going to throw a party the upcoming weekend but seems like Minghao beat him to it.

"Well"

"Minghao's insane for what he's about to do"

"What, myungho-ya tell me" Seokmin's curiosity was biting him.

"Well" Minghao said again looking rather nervous which is new.

Seokmin's eyes changed from curiosity to excitement and adoration at the same time when he saw a Minghao pulling out a small maroon box and opened it, Seokmin's stare not tearing away in anticipation

There rested a thin silver band with metal work to mimic the shape of leaves and in middle laid alexandrite, Jun's birthstone.
Elegant it looked, something Minghao would go for.

"OH MY AHHHHH GOD!" Seokmin didn't even care about not screaming on top of his lungs.

Deep down his heart swelled on the love they both shared, seeing how both secretly but do their best to portray it.

"It's pretty right, holy lord am so happy for you, Jun's gonna loose his mind for sure" Mingyu remarked from the front seat as he changed the gear slowing at the red light, Seokmin still super shook took in the sight of the exquisite ring.

"You think so?" Minghao asked in a low voice suddenly sounding under confident as he played with box's top in his hand.

"Sometimes I don't feel like i deserve him, he's an angel" he shyly confessed not used to talking about his feelings loud "he's perfect in every dimensions, i love him too much but am scared at times, not sure of what. even now, doing this won't scare him or feel burdened right?" He looked for confirmation in his friend's eyes who only looked at him fondly

Minghao hardly showed his not savage side
guess jun really did wonders to him and vice versa. They both made each other shine in the best way possible.
Goals.

"Oh hao" Seokmin said and hugged him, in an awkward embrace since they were in the backseat.

He could indifferently see where Minghao came from, in spite of him being in a relationship longer and had more experience nevertheless he could in a way understand his hesitantance.

Theirs was a whole different story from Joshua and Seokmin. Our Chinese couple had first met in a flight (China-to- Korea) and it SO HAPPENED that they ended up in the same high school and dance academy together.
Friends first because they could only rely on each other considering the language barrier and being away from their motherland.

Minghao took time getting comfortable with Jun's ghastly but extremely unique and adoring personality, he had soon warmed up to the older and then he shyly confessed to Minghao when they choreographed a song together, he really couldn't avoid the tension and who was he to deny the destiny which sought to bring the two souls together?

And it had till date been one of his best decisions.

Minghao slightly teared up, Seokmin's hugs comforting as always and all thoughts got him, he truly isn't the one to cry in front of people but maybe he's learning to let the people who care for him see his not pretty sides too.

"I love him so much" he whispered, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I know" Seokmin gently patted his back of head, they all knew, obvious by the way Minghao's eyes immediately softened whenever dealing with jun compared to others "he does too" Seokmin completed.

It took a while for him to gain his optimistic self back.

"Almost there babies" Mingyu broke the overwhelming silence.

"You are a baby" Minghao and Seokmin said in unison and they all laughed.

*******************-------******************

On entering the glowing from outside nightclub, noisy, as they got in. Strobe lights, boozes lined up, bodies stuck to each other closely and the faint gluey scent of sweat and perfumes.

They made their way through the crowded dance floor, to a more private dimly lit banquet Minghao reserved, decorated with fluorescent fairy lights.

Hansol, Junhui and wonwoo were already there. Hansol idle on his phone, Wonwoo hated noisy places albeit came anyways, condition being that he'll wear his beloved airpods throughout, Junhui squashed between the two, periodically shoving any cat pictures he found and shoving it on Wonu's face, giggling together.

Minghao wanted to just squish his cheeks together and keep him in his pocket forever.

Seokmin couldn't stop the wave of disappointment which hit him knowing the one he yearned for isn't there.

Didn't let that spoil the night though. He and Mingyu did not waste time gulping the beer bottles placed on the table waiting for their attention.

The duo swiftly made their way to the bar near the dancefloor. And oof whoever the bartender is looked gorgeous, they got their drinks and swayed to the music.

Minghao quietly moved to Junhui's side who wrapped around him like a koala instantly.

Somehow so lost in the melody, swinging to each beat gracefully and aggressively at the same time. Seokmin's mind went blank...entirely. he really didn't wish to think of anything or anyone even if just for the night or at least till this song finished.

Soon a slow song started which is weird seeing the atmosphere but he couldn't care less as he made his want back to their table. Mingyu got separated from him, Seokmin only hoped he wasn't around flirting again. He really needed to get his stuff straight and ask Wonu out seriously.

All were there now, just Seungcheol and Joshua missing. He was glad to see Mingyu there talking with Jaehyun.

He found jeonghan seated sipping on whiskey in the old fashioned glencairn glass, he bounced on his feet to greet him, it has been long, he hadn't seen jeonghan after his breakdown at his house.

"Jeonghannie hyung" he slurred out and clasped their hands together, then proceeded to rest his head on the older's shoulder.

"How have you been dokyeomie" he patted Seokmin's cheek fondly.

"Good...i guess"

"Good to know"

Seokmin opened another bottle and chucked down.

Jeonghan was surprised but didn't say anything.

Another slow song, and the group gasped together when they saw Minghao all of a sudden get on his knees.

The nightclub sort of became less noisy as if intentional.

"Junnie hyung" he spoke and Mingyu had already taken out his phone to record this very legendery event of their history.

"Hao" Junhui's hand covered his mouth, speechless, when Minghao took out a ring and held out to the older who was now standing.

"Gege , i might suck at this but I'll tell you anyways" he took a deep breath.

"please know am grateful to have you by my side, i don't show it enough but i love it when you greet me with kisses after classes, wait for me at the bus stop, secretly monitor me when i practice till late to make sure i sleep, turn on the heater at night even if it means you sweat and loose sleep, just for me not to catch cold, i am so glad to have you, I love the tiniest bit of attention you give to all little the things of me, us and mostly i love you for existing, i love you so much hyung will you...."

Time seemed to stop not only for Jun but for everyone present near the table, it felt heart fluttering and warm, Seokmin wiped a tear away, They all got impatient for Minghao to finish his question.. everyone held a breath.

"Do the honour of moving in with me?"

••••

He innocently asked as if they were practically not staying together enough already. Numerous sighs heard not in a bad meaning it was just peculiarly cute of Minghao.

"Silly" jeonghan muttered out giving a satisfied smile.

Jun's eyes leaked, stopped between giving him a look of
'obviously dumbo ' nodded anyways.

"And maybe be there with me till i someday become capable of slipping a 30 karat diamond studded gold ring around your pretty fingers" yes that's right there, material girl hao was coming at it again.

"If that is is your way of proposing,Don't you know that I'd marry you for paper rings" Minghao scrunched his nose at the cringe but could feel himself finally calm down as junhui put his left hand out and Minghao easily slid in the silver band,

"I love you so much hao" Junhui picked him up abruptly
Causing the younger to grasp on his shoulders but wrapped his arms around his neck for support as he was lifted from the floor, tear droplets escaping his eyes, happy ones.

Jun became a giggling mess afterall and did loose his mind, a long back actually, he put him down after briefly spinning him while others cooed and whistled,
"Actually" Jun said in a low voice when the cheers toned down, pulled out a box from under the table, Minghao following all the moments carefully, as he took the other's hand and slid a shiny rose pink coloured ring,an iridescent silver palm leaf gracefully engraved over it. "Junnie" a teary voice came.

"I love you baobae"

And unsurprisingly they weren't seen for the rest of the night.

Jeonghan turned around when he felt a hand tugging his now long hair. Seokmin was braiding the soft streaks and he surely hadn't seen a braid by the way he was doing it, he continued till Jeonghan started his 'o' 'aa' cause drunk Seokmin wasn't as gentle. He originally has a good alcohol tolerance but he had been drinking like a fish today.

Mingyu as always, slyly shooting a video from the back and...

To Joshua from Mingyu
[Your boyfriend be going insane] sent

It didn't take long for Seokmin and he was back among the many other sweaty bodies,
jumping till his legs wear out,hands hung above the head, moving with the beat, maybe it was the sudden release of dopamine, genuinely elated for his friends combined with the intoxicant effect of margarita which kicked in, his drained self soon turned dynamic, until an unfamiliar hand crept to his waist, he shrugged, his instantanous stimuli being moving away and spinned to face a slightly taller guy looking somewhat his age

"why so scared pretty, need some company to make your night better?" A deep voice said, Seokmin never judged so fast but he really didn't like the tone in his voice and the creep touching him without consent.

the not to admit but good looking creepy stranger reached for his hand once again and before Seokmin could dodge to avoid contact, another hand stopped it. he glanced up.

Seokmin nearly convinced that he is hallucinating because he pined for him that much.

he accelerated forward and threw his arms around his neck causing the other to stumble and take few steps back, taking in the accustomed scent of the cologne in the hoodie Joshua was wearing. Joshua encircled a possessive hand on the younger's torso balancing himself as he felt Seokmin nuzzling further deep in his neck. it was ticklish but who was joshua to complain?

Shooting a sharp glare at the drunk creep man, he let of his hand and raised his middle finger and mouthed 'he is mine' , very satisfied when he stomped his way dissolving into the crowd.

He smiled, turning his head slightly to press a long hard kiss on Seokmin's forehead, not disturbing the hug.

It was already past midnight when Joshua had finished his last assignment, just when his phone buzzed.
his eyes widened upon seeing Seokmin's attire, he desired to do nothing except have him beneath him and smother him with kisses. His thighs looking sinfully good in the leather pants which hugged them perfectly, he threw a black hoodie over, let his bangs fall in front and left the house, after hastily grabbing the airpods on the dining table, not caring if he looked like that one emo boy i every neighbourhood. he wasnt a big fan of loud noises, doesnt mean he cant go. he called up Seungcheol who suddenly wanted to accompany as well.

subsequently finding their friend circle,he exchanged few talks, "seems like Joshua couldnt keep away from seokminie" mingyu commented and all teased, "speaking of the devil, where is he? Jeonghan asked while plaing with seungcheol's newly dyed light pink locks (darling era yes)... with chan's head on his lap who shot up to say, "in the middle of the dance floor" chan tried to say which mostly came out as babbling, feeling drunk even though jeonghan didnt let him drink much and went back to his lap.

Joshua moved with agility among the people, to find Seokmin and a stranger across him?

Joshua had to pull back when he felt kitten licks on his neck, to cup Seokmin's cheeks, he moved Seokmin's head left-right to check for any bruise dramatically ,
"he didn't hurt you or anything right?" His tone serious.

"It's joshua" Seokmin practically screeched while hugging the older again tighter now, ignoring the question. He giggled in the most endearing way possible making Joshua's heartbeat jump a bit
"Hyung it's really you right" he could barely form coherent words right now.

Obnoxiously continuing with small licks on his neck then trailing open mouthed pecks on back of his nape, chin, jaw, cheek and then nose.

He cupped the older's cheeks and stopped when Joshua puckered his lips with eyes closed. he might be drunk but he couldn't not tease his boyfriend who looked incredibly tiny but the memory of his eyes darkening flashed in Seokmin's mind when the stranger came near him.

Jealous Joshua is fiery.

Seokmin thought by himself and smirked.

"Are you okay? Why are you reddening?"

Seokmin blushed even more, lifting his palm to fan himself.

He shook his head and led both of them back to the banquet.

Seokmin's eyes lit up in seeing a glass seemingly filled of water at least that's what he thought and gulped it before he heard Wonu said it was Gin.

Oh no.

Joshua's gonna have a hard time. Seokmin felt harsh burning in his throat for a while, then almost sobbed for water which Joshua got from the bar.

The next minute he knew Seokmin is lively again bouncing, going on and about Minghao's proposal, that Joshua missed the best proposal.

As a consequence, he collapsed on Joshua's lap, cheeks flushed, eyes hazy. Joshua slowly stroked his hair back while fondly smiling.

"Who the hell let him drink so much"

"We are in a bar Joshuji"

"He is probably just overworked" Mingyu commented with his head almost leaning on Wonwoo' shoulder. Too beat to think about the aftereffect. The bespectacled playing it cool, while his face said otherwise.

"We all are" Seungcheol sighed, but earned a peck from his boyfriend.

"Oh baby" he muttered, audible only for the one who needed to hear and bent down to kiss his forehead again. Seokmin's eyes fluttered open.

"IT'S JOSHUA" he screamed while sitting up as if he hasn't been here since the past half an hour.

He got up and immediately straddled Joshua's lap and hugged him tight, locking his hands behind, Joshua's on his waist, ignoring the stares they got. All busy with theirs anyways.

"You look seraphic" he whispered leaning near his ear and bit on the earlobe, intentionally saying the word in English. Joshua had taught him.

Mini flashback

"It's easy, see SE-RA-PHIC repeat after me", Joshua said and Seokmin did, "Ser-sera" Joshua sweetly smiled and nodded to tel him to go on, "i can't it's too difficult" seokmin whined, "try again Minnie" Seraphic he repeated. "Sera-seraphic", "that's it " joshua said and pecked him. Seokmin said it again and again and Joshua kissed him everytime he said it correctly.

Later Seokmin searched the word up and knew it had to be the perfect word for Joshua.

And without fail, earned a kiss. It was slow and gentle, lingering. Seokmin smiled in the kiss, moving back to his neck to complete what he had been doing in the dance floor.

Joshua moved his head back, toes curling when Seokmin's teeth grazed so very briskly, he sucked, kissed, licked and repeated.

Joshua and heaved a sigh which came out like a weary moan. Seokmin pulled back to see his work, contended with the mark he reached for the tiramisu abandoned by Chan.

Seokmin swiped his finger over the frosting on top and smudged the cream on Joshua's neck, shifting his hoodie as he did and dipped onto the older's milky neck again, licking.

"Fuck" joshua hissed, sucking in a breath. Seokmin is gonna be the end of him.... his hands travelled to Seokmin's back of thighs giving it a light squeeze, sending shivers down Seokmin's spine

Similarly making Joshua's cheek sticky with the confectionery,wetting it, then nose, jaw.
He paused then, seductively licked his lower lip, eyes hazy almost drooping, he smirked Before finally giving Joshua the taste of the desert, soon tilting his head and attacking his lips in a passionate kiss. Joshua who planned on not drinking could easily taste the fermented beverage on the younger's tongue along with the bittersweet coffee flavour.

Seokmin needed Joshua close not sure why. Joshua gripped harshly on Seokmin's silky hair but just enough so as to not hurt him, which elicited a moan from him.

Joshua's hand travelled down Seokmin's lower back to the back of his thighs.

This action sending shivers down Seokmin's spine

The last or what it seemed like kiss seemed to last longer, he moved away after a pop noise both panting, breathless.

What the hell just happened, Joshua's mind muddled up. But it felt fucking nice. Sudden burst of serotonin he thought, not feeling as tensed now. He barely slept a wink last night however this very Seokmin's behaviour burned all his stress into ashes.

"That-" Joshua panted

"What" Seokmin smirked, somehow sober now. How the hell?!?

"That was crazy" still dazed from getting sucked on like some juice from a damn straw.
Seokmin lost all his confidence, still on the older's lap, he wanted to do nothing but hide in his chest, flustered from what he did himself but if he anyways is not gonna remember it tomorrow morning why not just go on?

He claimed Joshua's lips again, and gave teasing pecks which left him chasing for something more intense.

Joshua sternly moved away, breaking off the smooch, "we are going" he whispered.

Seokmin simply put his chin on the older's shoulder. "Hmmm" Seokmin pouted something he's been using against Joshua a lot these days and hell it works.

Not showing any signs of standing up, Joshua didn't even think for a second and picked up Seokmin like some feather weight who, too exhausted for reacting, casually wrapped his legs around Joshua's waist.

Others were complete drunken mess too though he believed the oldest will take care of them, he had something well someone in his arms,litterally, to take care of.

Though his hands ended up numb he walked to the parking lot ignoring the few weird stares, carefully placing seokmin in the front seat, he reached accross to buckle the belt.

Taking a moment to Marvel at Seokmin's disheveled hair, rosy cheeks and swollen lips,it was the firs time he saw Seokmin like this and oh lord how is this awfully endearing too he fixed some strands of Seokmin's raven hair unnecessarily and walked to the driver's seat.

-Time skip-

Seokmin grumbled as he shifted in the passenger's seat, rubbing his eyes, all confused to be sat in a car. How did he get here? He turned and stared at Joshua, for a good while.

"Handsome right?" Joshua smugly said.

Seokmin scoffed why does he know?

Seokmin had this unbearable urge to touch Joshua.

No don't he groaned to himself.

Why not?

He'll regret

I'll just regret tomorrow. He placed his hand on Joshua's thigh, who was silently driving, giving it a light squeeze.

Joshua remained unresponsive, sort of disappointed. Seokmin decided to further knead, a bit , a bit more.

Still dead response.

Why was he even in the car?

Gradually he stopped, pouting he rested his head on the glass for the rest of the way. He noticed how Joshua missed the turn for his place but didn't give a fuck, feeling shit.

Seokmin, too drunk to remember what he did back there in the club. And yet he was pissed for the lack of attention as if he didn't nearly eat the older few minutes ago.

Seokmin got down by himself ignoring the hand Joshua offered to support him. Everything for him right now looked tripple of what it was. He stumbled the way till Joshua unlocked the door, almost tripping on the stairs.

The night's ruined Seokmin muttered to himself. He was supposed to enjoy tonight.
Seems like Joshua had some other plans.

Screw it he frowned.

---_________---------____-tbc-_____--------_____________________________------____________---

4570 words

Phew
My junhao<33
I hadn't planned this to be so long-
Anyways
I went through the initial chapters and i really came so far i mean-
YAY
Hope it wasn't as bad as I think it is. I am new to this stuff and i still am contemplating whether am doing an okay job or not.
But seeing how y'all are still here up makes me eager to learn ig.
Surely dont wanna give up.

Just wanted to clear Seokmin is 20 and Josh is almost 22.

Life still sucks but surviving somehow.

Good day today••

Hope y'all doing good.

SIR.

He's so squishy Imma just kuchkiluchikcukchukuuuuu
Ok am sorry but:(((

Do not fall sick!
Take care of yourself coz no one will if you don't...bruh....
Okay bye
Good morning/night cherries<3

Finished watching our blues(⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

19/12/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.6K 34
[completed] [half-unedited] • 𝕁𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖...
15.3K 415 51
Seventeen Alphas and Omegas fanfiction
807K 16.5K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
32.1K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...